𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 || 𝐇𝐚𝐫...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 5
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 10
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 12
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 13
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 14
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 15
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 17

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 18

148 2 0
By _min_monrach_

A knock was heard on Elizabeth's door as she was placing the floorboard back in its place "Come in!" Elizabeth called out, moving over to her open suitcase that laid on her bedroom floor, acting like she was done packing with her door being pushed open and she turned around, seeing it was her mum.

Shawn glanced down when she felt something brush against her leg only to see her daughter's six month cat Tiger "I was wondering where you went off to boy" Elizabeth said, having a fond smile on her face as Tiger made his way over to Elizabeth, letting out a meow as he climbed onto her lap and she petted him. Elizabeth's parents got the American Bobtail cat for her as a Christmas present since she might or might not have been asking for one for months.

"You finished packing honey?" Shawn asked, leaning against the door frame watching her daughter holding Tiger in her arm with the kitten snuggling himself into her arm. Elizabeth nodded at her mum, she closed her suitcase with a clicking sound being heard, she got up from the floor and lifted her suitcase up from the floor with her other hand. Shawn pushed herself from the door frame and walked over to Elizabeth, taking the suitcase from her daughter's hand.

"I'll take it downstairs, finish getting dressed honey" Shawn mentioned, gesturing with her head that her daughter wasn't wearing the appropriate clothing to go out, seeing how her daughter was still in her pajamas and Elizabeth nodded. Shawn left her room with the suitcase, closing the door behind her and Elizabeth let out a soft sigh, she laid Tiger on her bed gently before she went back to check under her bed and made sure the floorboard was placed back properly in its place before moving the boxes she had on top of it.

Elizabeth was back at her house after spending Christmas with the Weasleys, she did decide to spend New Years with her parents which soon turned to spending it with William's and Penelope's family. Elizabeth did enjoy her time with the Weasleys and was happy she didn't reject George's invitation.

A smile grew on Elizabeth's face, George Weasley was her boyfriend and she couldn't believe it that they were dating. Yes, she did have a small (more like HUGE) crush on George Weasley in her third year, but she thought it was a silly crush she had on the Weasley boy because he simply helped her escape Flitch, when he could have let her get caught, but he didn't. Unlike Fred, who has thrown Elizabeth under the bus and let her get caught many times.

Even if the two did rarely interact with each other aside from quidditch until recently, Elizabeth knew her crush for the Weasley boy never died down, it just grew over time.

Elizabeth looked at herself in the mirror after she finished getting ready. She was wearing a black mini skirt, pairing it with a red solid v-neck long sleeve that showed a good amount of chest, but not too much that it'll give her poor mum a heart attack. She also wore sheer thigh highs black with her black high top converse.

She heard a knock on her door as she was grabbing some jewelry from her jewelry box "We're leaving in a few minutes, in case you want to put anything else in the car" Madison called out from the other side of the door, not giving her daughter a chance to say anything with Elizabeth simply replying okay before she heard her mum's footsteps getting further away from her door.

Elizabeth didn't do much with the jewelry, only wearing small silver hoop earrings and silver rings before grabbing the leather jacket that laid on her chair. Bringing a fond smile on her face, Sirius was the one who gifted the leather jacket to the younger girl, after she had mentioned once that she lost her leather jacket. Till this day she still doesn't know what happened to her old jacket.

A piece of paper was attached to the jacket, saying that she now had her own jacket and she could now stop trying to steal his. That still wasn't going to stop Elizabeth from stealing his jacket. She looked around her room, making sure she wasn't forgetting anything before leaving her room with a sleeping Tiger in her arms. Elizabeth started heading downstairs where she saw her parents entering the house as she stood at the bottom of the stairs, seeing Shawn laughing at something her mum was saying.

"You ready to go sweetheart?" Madison asked, looking over at her daughter when she heard extra footsteps and Elizabeth nodded. Madison did have to take Tiger from her daughter since she did need to put him in his pet carrier. Tiger wasn't fond of being woken up from his nap and Elizabeth laughed seeing how upset Tiger was when she saw the visibly frown on his face. Elizabeth was the first one to walk out of the house with her looking over to the left, seeing William and Penelope leaving their house at the same time.

Elizabeth didn't notice that her parents didn't walk out the house after her or how Tiger leaped out of her mum's hold when she was about to put him in the carrier which ended the two older women chasing the small kitten, who was surprisingly fast and out running the two older women.

"You two are not going to see me off are you?" Elizabeth called out, getting the couples attention, but Elizabeth didn't fail to notice Abigail snapping her head to her direction with her eyes immediately lighting up when they fell on Elizabeth.

"Sadly no kiddo, we're taking Abigail to get her shots"William replied, when Elizabeth walked over to the family as William was putting Abigail in her car seat, Abigail was making it difficult for her father since she wanted to be in Elizabeth's hold.

"I can already see her crying" Elizabeth said, letting Abigail grab onto her hand as her small hand wrapped around her fingers, Elizabeth flashed her a smile with Abigail returning it back. William was finally able to strap his daughter in her car seat, but he knew that was only because Abigail was able to hold Elizabeth's hand. William and Penelope knew that Abigail loved the older girl, they saw how they're daughter's face lit up when Elizabeth was around.

Elizabeth might or might not rub it in William's face of being Abigail's favorite person.

"Heard from your mum you have a boyfriend now" Elizabeth can already hear the teasing in William's voice with Penelope slapping her husband on the arm jokingly to not tease the younger girl. Elizabeth turned around, not once pulling her hand away from Abigail who was now being entrained by Elizabeth rings.

"Well you heard right, I was planning to tell you when your dad came to visit so we can be together to tell you, but I guess the cat is out of the bag" Elizabeth replied, seeing the playful expression from William's face fall when she mentioned his dad.

Elizabeth may or may not have mentioned a few times that William's dad was a hot dilf, which revoked Elizabeth rights to be let alone with the older men.

Penelope covered her mouth to muffle her laugh "Elizabeth! I told you my dad is off limits and he's way too old for you!" William exclaimed with Elizabeth shrugging her shoulders, saying age doesn't matter when it comes to love "We're happy for you sweetie, we can tell how much George likes you" Penelope spoke up beside William with him nodding, ever since they met the Weasley boy, they knew the ginger boy was smitten over Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiled at them "Well let me not make you guys late to your appointment" Elizabeth said, when she glanced over the married couple and saw her mum gesturing they had to leave. Elizabeth did have to let go of Abigail hand after pressing a kiss on her forehead before engulfing the couple in a hug, catching them off guard, but they hugged her back regardless "Kid, your hugging us like your not going to see us no more" William joked, as Elizabeth pulled away from the hug and she laughed softly.

"At this point we might not, if you can't accept mine and your fathers relationship William" Elizabeth teased, making Penelope laugh while William playfully glared at the younger girl "Just wait until I tell your boyfriend that you have the hots from father and that you stare at his ass!" William said, getting a dramatic gasp from Elizabeth, as placed her hand on her chest, looking betrayed at William. Penelope just laughs at the two.

"You wouldn't dare" Elizabeth said, but William gave her a look, knowing he wasn't kidding and he will spill the beans to George "This is why you're older brother is my favorite!" Elizabeth shot back, with William now letting out a dramatic gasp as he place his hand on his chest, feeling betrayed at what she said "Ok ok before you two start say anything else or before William starts crying" Penelope interrupted, ignoring the look her husband gave her.

"We do have to get going before we're late to the appointment honey and I'm sure you don't want Elizabeth to be late either" Penelope said, now looking at her husband with him nodding. Penelope hugged Elizabeth and pressed a kiss on her forehead, telling her to not cause too much trouble, which they both knew there was not point telling Elizabeth that, troubled seemed to always find its way into the younger girls life.

"See you when I get back?" Elizabeth said, when she turned back around to face the older man, getting a nod from William, he brought her into a hug and pressed a kiss on her forehead before letting her go. Elizabeth waved them bye as they drove out of their driveway before getting in the car with her mum driving out of the driveway seconds later. Elizabeth looked at her house one last time, as her house started getting smaller and smaller as they drove.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Tiger is an angel mum, I don't know what you're talking about" Elizabeth said, after she stopped laughing when her mum told her how they had to chase Tiger around the house when he leaped out of her mum's hands when she was about to put him in the carrier "An angel? More like a devil" Maggie replied, before she felt her daughter playfully punch her on the arm for calling Tiger a devil.

"Mother like son" Shawn teasingly said, getting a dramatic gasp from her daughter, Maggie chuckled seeing her daughter trying to hit Shawn with her hiding behind Maggie while laughing "You take that back mum!' Elizabeth exclaimed, making her parents laugh, mostly seeing the pout on their daughter's face.

Tiger was sound asleep in his carrier hugging his stuffed animal duck, obvious to the chaos that was happening.

"I can already see Sidney and Reggie spoiling the little devil with food" Madison teased, getting a glare from her daughter making her laugh "Speaking of Sidney, isn't that her?" Shawn mentioned, gesturing with her head towards Sidney who was standing with her parents and younger brother, a smile grew on Elizabeth's face seeing her friend. Elizabeth didn't even have to ask if they could go over to the family as they walked over to the Jones family.

"I just know Elizabeth is going to love these new stickers I got!!" Sidney exclaimed in happiness, obvious to her friend walking over to her, but her parents did, holding a smile back when Elizabeth gestured them to not say anything. She handed Tiger to her mum before she stood behind Sidney and placed her hands on her back, scaring the girl and making her jump in her spot.

"Elizabeth!" Sidney exclaimed, when she turned around to see who the culprit was, but she soon engulfed her friend in a hug "I missed you too Sid" Elizabeth said, wrapping her arms around the ginger girl before Sidney pulled away from the hug, excited to show her the new stickers she had gotten.

"Before you show me your amazing stickers, I got a surprise for you" Elizabeth mentioned, making Sidney excited now, because who doesn't like surprises? Elizabeth walked over to Shawn, reaching into her bag that she was holding for her daughter. Shawn did always carry her daughter's bags or suitcases, not wanting her to get tired. She pulled out a small cardboard box, but to her parent's surprise the box contained a muffin, specifically the ones Madison had made this morning.

"Don't tell me..." Sidney said, looking at Elizabeth with her nodding, having a smile on her face with Sidney yelling in happiness, getting looks from the people around them. Mrs. Jones told her daughter not to be so loud, having a smile on her face. Elizabeth handed Sidney the box letting the ginger girl unbox it. Elizabeth finally greeted Mr and Mrs Jones and Sidney younger brother, Anthony, who was ten years old. Elizabeth also gave Anthony a muffin.

"I was wondering who was making all that rusk" A familiar voice spoke up, making Elizabeth turn around and Sidney looking up, seeing a smirking Blake. Sidney roll her eyes, but she couldn't help the smile growing on her face.

"You would too if Elizabeth brought her mums famous muffin" Sidney gloated, clearly showing off the muffin in her hand with Blake turning to Elizabeth, now wondering if she also brought him one and she did, she knew better to bring all her friends muffins, especially her mums. She wouldn't hear the end of it if didn't bring any.

"Don't give me that look, I know your fat ass would get butthurt if I didn't bring you one" Elizabeth said, going back over to her mum and reaching in her bag, grabbing another box, now making her parents question even more when she had the time to put those boxes in her bag when she didn't come downstairs not once in the morning since she busy sleeping or packing.

"Yeah whatever" Blake said, rolling his eyes at the girl, as he accepted the box from Elizabeth before bringing her into a hug and opening his arm for Sidney to join the hug, who happily joined.

Their parents didn't fail to notice the absence of Blake's Mum and her new boyfriend (which changed every month or two) wasn't with him. Blake's mum stopped coming with him in his first year and he learned to accept it from a young age, no matter how much he begged his mum to come, she wouldn't. Saying she had better things to do.

"Damn, was I too late for the hug session?" Reggie spoke up, making the three break away from the hug and a huge smile grew on Elizabeth's face, seeing her best friend's face, now realizing how much she missed Reggie presence. She also saw Ethan beside him with Ethan's aunt and uncle and Reggie's parents behind them"You're never too late for a hug session Reggie!" Sidney exclaimed with the five now doing another hug session

The families greeted one another and asking each other how they were, letting the kids hug each other "I'm surprised Chloe isn't here yet" Ethan mentioned, accepting the box from Elizabeth giving her a smile with her returning it back as she handed Reggie the same box, who gave her a huge smile knowing what contained in the box.

"Now that you mention it, it is weird that Chloe isn't here before any of us" Blake added, Chloe was always the first one to be at the platform before any of them and they knew not to worry, but they couldn't help themselves and not worry.

"I'm sure she got caught up picking out her books, you know how she struggles to pick out books she wants to take back" Elizabeth mentioned, which was true, since first meeting the girl, Elizabeth knew that Chloe was a huge bookworm and she had a feeling her family might have gotten the blonde girl more books for Christmas.

"Well it's not my fault I like reading out of you lots" making the whole group turn around, seeing Chloe, who had a smile on her face, but her facial expression soon changed when she got tackled in a hug from Sidney and Reggie "We thought you got kidnapped Chloe!" Sidney exclaimed, pretending to cry, making the blonde girl laugh as she patted Sidney on the head, but sooner or later the blonde girl was squished in a group hug.

"How long did it take you to choose the books this time?" Elizabeth teased, Chloe had an embarrassed look on her face, scratching the back of her head "Let's just my mum had to involve herself or we might have been there all day" Chloe replied, making Elizabeth laugh at her, knowing how much she loved reading books, to the point they had a separate bookshelf in their room just for Chloe's book after Elizabeth had convinced McGonagall for one.

Not like anyone could ever say no to Elizabeth, especially McGonagall.

That's a lie, McGonagall has told Elizabeth no, many, many, times, buttt she usually gave in last minute. Well, rarely, but that's only if Elizabeth wasn't putting her or her peers at rick. Which was all the time.

McGonagall was lying to herself when she thought the Marauder's were a handful to handle, but was she so, so, wrong. Compared to the Marauder's, Elizabeth really had McGonagall a run for her money.

"I'm assuming you liked the leather jacket I got for you?" getting the group's attention when they recognized the familiar voice. Elizabeth turned around to look at the older man giving him a cheeky smile, nodding at him. Her friends were now realizing that Elizabeth was wearing a new leather jacket that they haven't seen before.

"That still isn't going to stop me from taking yours Sirius" Elizabeth taunted, having a teasing smile on her face making the older man shake his head with a smile on his face, before Elizabeth engulfed him into a hug, missing the look on her mums face.

Madison still hasn't built the courage to tell her daughter. She wasn't exactly sure how bringing the topic up, when she has been practically lying to her daughter all her life about her father "It's already enough that Remus tries stealing my jacket kid" Sirius jokingly said, when they pulled away from the hug, but Remus smacked him on the arm when he walked over to the pair.

"I only steal it from you to wash it, you clinging onto that thing like a dog" Remus said, before flashing Elizabeth a smile with her returning the smile back, she still wasn't on the hugging stage with Remus like she was with Sirius.

"You guys here to see Harry off?" Elizabeth asked, looking over at Sirius who nodded, but he was also here to see his daughter off. Sirius felt a nudge on his side and looked over at Remus with him gesturing his head that they should greet the other adults to not seem rude, but before Sirius could even say anything a voice beat him to it.

"Aha! I was wondering where you ran off to Sirius!" James exclaimed loudly, almost out of breath, being dramatic like always. Sirius groaned when he heard people whisper around, now having their fully attention, it was enough that they stared.

Sirius turned around to his best mate "Yeah, to get away from you mate" Sirius said, seeing James now dramatically fall into Lily's arm, who was talking to Madison, catching her off guard with her quickly catching her husband and shaking her head at him, having a smile on her face, already used to her husband tactics.

"You wound me Sirius, after I made you breakfast this morning and you treat me like this?" James said, getting out of his wife's hold who returned talking with Madison, Sirius gave his best friend a look.

Elizabeth was just watching the whole interaction with her friends, finding it quite amusing.

"You mean the one you burnt? We literally had to evacuate the house because of it" Sirius said, making James stay quiet and Remus patted his friend on the back, telling him he did his best.

"Well sorry I was trying to be a nice friend, I don't see you making me breakfast Sirius" James said, turning his head to the side, crossing his arms over his chest. Elizabeth had to stop herself from laughing, who knew James Potter was sassy?

"Would me coming over to play quidditch on the weekend make up for it? Sirius asked, knowing James has been asking Sirius to come over to play quidditch for weeks, even if Lily has scolded the two many, many, times for putting holes in the fences "Bring brownies and you got yourself a deal Sirius" James said, turning back around to face his best friend with Sirius nodding, knowing there was no going back. James excitedly threw himself at Sirius, catching him off guard with the two older men falling to the ground. Sirius let out a groan from the impact.

Everyone now looked at the grown men on the floor "Would you two get up, your already attracting more attention as it is" Remus said, having to himself from laughing, feeling deja vu, it was almost like they were teenagers all over again, only difference was that James and Sirius still acted the same like they did in Hogwarts.

"Why are your father and Sirius on the ground Harry?" Ron spoke up, catching the group's attention, not even realizing the Weasley boy was standing next to Harry who was looking down at the two grown men, who still haven't gotten up from the ground. James really didn't feel like getting up from Sirius, if he was being honest. Sirius on the other hand was struggling to get his best friend off him.

Elizabeth looked away from the pair to look over Ron to see the rest of the Weasley family making their way over to the group, but a smile grew on Elizabeth's face when she made eye contact with her boyfriend, not seeing how his eyes lit up. George smiled back at her, not knowing how his smile always seem to brightened her day, she saw him saying something to his twin brother before he started making his way over to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth now realized that she was going to have to tell her friends, other than Reggie, who already knew about the pair being together. Elizabeth couldn't contain herself from the excitement and she had to tell someone with her immediately owling Reggie the next day, she soon got owled back from Reggie hours later with him sharing the same excitement, happy for his best friend.

Elizabeth now felt herself being nervous that she didn't even realize she was subconsciously yanking on the hair tie on her left wrist, a force of habit she did when she was nervous or feeling anxious

George glanced at the two older men on the ground, questioning why they were on the ground in the first place, but he returned his attention back to girlfriend, flashing her a smile, making her nerves calm down a little from his smile. George stepped over the two older men and stood in front of his girlfriend, but he didn't fail to notice the nervous smile his girlfriend had flashed him. He didn't break eye contact or let his smile flatter as he reached down to grab Elizabeth hand, stopping her from yanking on the hair tie even more, intertwining his hands with hers.

George did pick up on the Elizabeth habit once when he saw Elizabeth yanking on her hair tie during dinner underneath the table. George did bring it up once in their conversation because he saw how her wrist would be red all day. Elizabeth did say it was her form of calming herself down whenever she felt nervous or anxious.

It was also the first time that Elizabeth had asked George if he wanted to eat with her and her friend since they're relationship started developing, which he said yes to, he wasn't going to pass up a chance to not spend more time with her. Even if it meant not eating with his twin and friends.

Since then, George would hold Elizabeth's hand when he noticed her reaching for the hair tie.

Ngl, since I stopped writing, I decided one day out of the blue and thought 'maybe I should read my books and see why people like them'....oh hoe that was a horrible idea🧍🏽‍♀️I sometimes wonder how or why people actually, on there own will, decided to continue to read my books or remotely like it🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️like how can you ask for an update when my writing is so shitty🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️😭

Thank you regardless for giving my book a chance, y'all a real one😩😩🥰🥰🫵🏽🫵🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

We're also going to ignore the 🐘 in the room on why I disappeared for some time, not like it's been a year or more....👩🏽‍🦯

Anywayssss💅🏽 I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if not🧍🏽‍♀️well, I can't promise you the next chapter will be even better😃👍🏽 also, if you see any misspelled shit, I apologize, I'm not the best at spelling shit from the top of my head🦅 I am going to try to update soon, hopefully I have certain days where I could update regularly until I finish this book off😩😩

Until then, I hope you guys are being safe and staying hydrated! I really missed updating for you guys!🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.3K 42
Amelia Black, daughter of Isabella Black. Starting her third year at Hogwarts, things begin to change. Previous family members stroll into her life...
991K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
36.9K 1.3K 21
Elizabeth Sanguis already had enough death in her life when her parents died in a fire 6 years ago. However, when her best friend Scott is bitten by...
7.6K 202 16
Susan and Caspian, do I need to say more?! {-} Susan's heart is chattered in a thousand pieces, she misses Caspian more than she could bear. And her...