๐•๐„๐‘๐€.แŸ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€

Od bqnksy

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ adam banks gets sent to a hockey academy and meets a girl. 'hold onto the memories, they w... Vรญce

๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘…๐ด
โ™ซโ‹†๏ฝกโ™ช โ‚Šหšโ™ฌ ๏พŸ.
the arrival
westbrook academy
the library
the interrogation
cher bellucci
interrogation #2
dining hall
wood tick
gym incident
the great one
olives
'just a nice thing'
trapped
looking at you
'i feel like i'm twelve again'
puck bunny
dreams and veins
'i'm here. i'll help.'
she's on her way
drunk words are sober thoughts
gracelyn banks
my life
caught
had to deal
blood, sweat, and tears
reality break
no. nope. nah.
research paper
845 cats
pushing limits
halloween
'she hates me'
love is embarrassing
sweetest tourture
drunk on adrenaline
'i really need him right now.'
back on the rink
breaking the glass balloon
'be there or don't'
tinker bell
forsake the bitter times
it's all in my mind
get a grip, sinclair
i'm so glad i got to hold you
why do the holidays always hurt?
and now i have to act like i can't read your mind
carried by love, it's so hard
oh baby, i believe that we're just one dream
i had a prodigious time ruining everything
hold your tongue
nights like this

please.

1.7K 38 89
Od bqnksy

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter twenty-seven: please.

{a/n:

commenting and voting are greatly appreciated!

warning- slightly steamy

enjoy!}

• —————— ᯽—————— •

ADAM NEEDED TO GET all of the anger out of his system quickly or else he'd blow up. Whether his next victim was a punching bag or the wall beside him, he needed to make up his mind now so he could beat the absolute shit out of it.

His only other options were either to go scream and cry in his dorm, lash out on his friends just to yell at somebody, or to drive all the way home and have a nice conversation with his mother over a cup of tea. (She always knew how to calm him down.)

But, he couldn't wait for any of that. So many thoughts and big feelings were swarming around in his mind at once. He needed to do something now.

Adam ran an anxious hand through his hair, which was still a bit damp from his shower, and began to pace before the rows of lockers. His breathing drew heavier and the tears welling up in his eyes didn't stop until they started to roll down his flushed cheeks. He shook his head while furrowing his brows, accompanied by clenched teeth.

Finally after a moment, he snapped.

The boy quickly drew back his clenched fist and slammed it against a locker, allowing a yell to fall past his lips. A stinging pain shot throughout his hand as he made contact with the metal, already feeling a bruise swelling up on his knuckles.

But he didn't care. He hit it again.

And again.

And again until a large dent was visible against the surface. The sunken metal was deformed, and the edging on the creases were starting to loose its color.

Honestly, Adam was impressed with himself, but it didn't take out any of the rage. In fact, it only seemed to make his heart spaz up even more.

He cradled his head in his hands, clawing at his hair roughly as he faced away from the damaged locker. He leant back on it, allowing his gaze to fall to the floor.

While he was thinking of what his next move would be, the door clicked open and someone peaked their head inside the room. The boy lifted his head up immediately and took his hands out of his hair.

"Adam?" A soft voice squeaked. "Is that you in there?"

He swallowed down hard, straightening his posture as Vera revealed herself from behind a row of lockers. She looked exhausted. Her hair was thrown up into a messy ponytail, face was flushed from the breeze of the ice arena— the redness also showing a glint of... anger? What could she be so upset about?

Her perplexed features softened as she saw him. "Is everything okay? I heard you yelling."

Adam couldn't think straight. His whole mind had gone to fog, which is why he couldn't remember the moment he stormed up to her. His actions seemed to have a mind of their own, as if they knew a way to relieve all his frustrations with one simple thing.

Pain. Lust. Alleviate. His mind caught up with them as cornered her.

Vera gazed up at him confused, anxiousness now evident on her face. "...Adam?" She whispered.

"Shhh." He cooed, a strong but subtle hint of desire in his tone. His fingers slid around her neck and up into her hair, holding her tight. He parted her lips with a nudge, kissing her deep, like this was the last time they'd ever see each other.

Oh my God— she could've fainted.

Her whole world was filled up with Adam Banks, and all she could do was stand there and hold on for dear life.A gasp fell for her mouth as she felt her back rub up against the metal lockers behind her, a shiver shooting through her spine from the sudden cold feeling. Adam immediately pressed his body up against hers; the space that was between them closing in

"What are you doing?" Vera managed to mumble between their lips.

Adam pulled away for a moment. His eyes were stained by angry tears— though a small hint of lust swarmed in his eyes as he deeply stared at her. Vera was barely able to catch onto hit.

It wasn't a secret that she was nervous. She's never seen him like this before.

"...Please." He suddenly whispered raspily, shaking his head a bit in a pleading way. "Please. I'll tell you all about what happened later, but just— please..."

Vera's eyebrows furrowed. "Please wh-?"

But Adam had reached down, and the rest of her words were lost against his mouth. He kissed her hard, but it wasn't as passionate as she wanted it, not after what he was making her do in a locker room. She intertwined her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her.

He groaned softly, low in his throat as their bodies collided, and then his other arm wrapped around her waist, and they were tangled together— lost in each other.

It wasn't long before things started to pace up. All parts of their bodies were heating up quickly. Every creak and crevice; itching to be touched by one another.

Vera tugged at the hem of his t-shirt, and he complied immediately by ripping it off.

A hand rested on her jaw, the other one letting its fingertips graze over the skin that was showing from her drop-shoulder sweatshirt. As his lips touched the tender skin of her neck, she let out a sigh that can only be described as heavenly.

"Oh, Adam...mhm."

He kissed slow and gentle at first, just to get himself settled before lightly nipping at her skin. She whimpered softly. Her hands rose up the back of his neck and into his hair. She tugged at it firmly, and he groaned.

It wasn't long until a bruised formed.

And another. And a another. And another.

Fuck, he couldn't stop. He loved the way she felt against his mouth. "You smell so good." He mumbled, his breath fanning across the sensitive mark.

She shivered and began blushing at his words.

Though, worry struck as her eyes caught onto the sound monitor on the other side of the room by the whiteboard. She gasped in an alarming way, making Adam detach his lips from her skin.

Anyone could've been listening.

Someone could walk in any moment.

"What?" The boy murmured. His eyes flickered between hers anxiously while his mind finally catching up to what just happened. He took a big step back as his face dropped.

'Uh, oh. Was it all too much? Did I do something wrong? Why is she looking at me like that!?'

He brought his attention to the ground. "I am so sorry... oh my God, I should've asked you. I shouldn't have been so needy, it's just that— I needed to release some steam somehow! And you walked in and everything went blank and-"

Vera placed a hand on his bare chest, cutting him off from his rant. "Adam." She chuckled, and the corners of his lips hesitantly pulled back. He glanced back up at her.

"There's a monitor." She said.

His eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"A monitor." The girl clarified. "Someone in the office is probably listening to us right now."

Adam followed her gaze to the small white box on the wall. "Damn, every time." He quietly sighed upon realizing, turning back with a frustrated expression.

Silence fell over the two. They just glanced at one another, trying to come up with the right words to keep this moment from getting awkward.

"I guess this is our sign to leave."

The blonde subtly bit down on his bottom lip. He nodded after a second, trying his best to hide the disappointment in his face. "Yeah..." He rasped.

It was clear that both of them were desperate to continue.

So, when they met each others eyes again, and saw that they were feeling the exact same thing, Vera grasped onto Adam's wrist and darted toward the corner of the room, and into the utility closet.

Once inside, she slammed the door shut and pressed Adam up against it.

She connected their lips, and it was immediately fueled by hunger— a wild, seemingly insatiable hunger. Adam nipped her lower lip as his mouth greedily met hers once again. She trailed her hands from his hair, down his naked back. She leaned into him as her fingers trace the indents covering his skin.

A low moan escaped from Adam's lips, urging Vera to press herself closer to him. He kissed her softly before detaching his mouth from hers to leave a trail of wet kisses along her jaw.

She cupped the side of his head with a shaky breath. He's lit a fire in her that only he could put out.

Adam softly pressed their lips together once more before pulling away.

Stepping back, she meets his eyes and an attempt to hold back a proud grin. His eyes are dark with desire that Vera has no doubt matches hers. She rests her forehead on his shoulder as they both try to regain their ability to breathe.

Before a moment could even pass, his two large arms looped under her thighs. A laugh fell from her lips as he picked her up, carrying over to the furthest side of the room. He placed her on a Plyo box, gently using his knee to separate her legs so he could put his body between them.

And suddenly, they are kissing like crazy again— as if their lives depended on it.

His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, just like him, and it's nothing like she's ever experienced, and she suddenly understands why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of her body dissolves into his. Vera's fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.

His veins throb and her heart explodes. He's never wanted anyone like this before.

Ever.

Adam leant forward, his body pressed against hers, making out with the strong possibility of someone walking in and they don't care, they don't care about any of that. All they want is each other.

She feels him—all of him—pressed against her, and she inhales his shaving cream, his shampoo, and that extra scent that's just... him. The most delicious smell she could ever imagine. As for Adam, all he wanted was her. He wanted to breathe her, lick her, eat her, drink her. Her lips taste like honey. She feels so good. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of hers, he just wants her closer closer closer.

His fingers start gently grazing up the sides of her hips— under her sweatshirt. As he was about to cross her midsection, she grew nervous.

Not because she didn't want him touching there, she most definitely did.

But, how would he react to the veins? Those ugly, bulging veins?

Adam noticed as her body tensed up under his touch. He pauses and pulls away, looking at her with gentle but dark eyes. "Are you okay?"

She swallowed nervously. "Yeah," She breathed, hesitation perceptible in her tone. "Just give me a second."

His eyebrows pinched together. "Hey," He whispered, eyes softening, "we don't have to keep going if you don't want to. I don't want to do anything to make you feel uncomfortable."

And in that moment, with those kind words coming out of his mouth, she knew.

She knew Adam Banks wouldn't judge her.

But there was still a chance that he'd get freaked out. All boys she's been with did, even her long-term boyfriends. They were fine up until it was time to get intimate, then suddenly, something miraculous popped up on their schedule and they ditched.

And if Adam did, well, at least it was earlier enough that she didn't get too attached. (That's a lie. She was crazy about this boy.)

The corner's of Vera's lips pulled up into a small smile. "No, I want to."

Before the boy could assure her that it was okay to stop, she reached down and grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt. Slowly and tentatively, she pulled the clothing from her body, leaving her in a soft, white laced bra.

Immediately Adam's eyes dropped down to the bluish-purple pattern that spread across the front of her body. His mouth opened just barely as he examined, blinking as he registered what he was seeing.

Vera felt her heart fall to her feet. She glanced up at him, and they met eyes. 'He's horrified.' She thought. "I shouldn't have done this. No. No. N-"

"...You're so fucking beautiful, Vera."

Adam pressed lips pressed against a spot on her collarbone and she couldn't help gasp at both shock and pleasure. He slid his hand around the back of her neck, gently directing her closer so he could get more, more, more.

Releasing the worried tension from her body, she felt more relaxed. She carefully scooted closer until her legs were able to wrap around his waist; pressing up against him.

'He's not grossed out?'

Adam felt furthest from that.

When he saw her, he couldn't help but stare in pure admiration. Her body was absolutely gorgeous; from every smooth curve to the rough patches and veins creating a motif of beauty, running down the front of her body. He was captivated. The sight reminded him of a blooming flower with all the roots connected to an ethereal core— her heart.

And when he realized that's what was making her feel insecure, he swore to himself that right now he would prioritize her pleasure.

His kisses went lower, and lower until he placed a tender peck on her upper chest. Adam lifted up his head and gazed into her eyes, making sure that this was okay with her.

"Please," Vera urged in a whiny mumble. "I've been wanting this for so long." Her hands ran through his soft, dirty blonde locks as he dipped back down. His other hand came around from her backside, up the front of her body until it rested beneath her chest, cupping a side of her breast. Open mouthed kisses were marking them, each one becoming more intense then the last.

A quiet, content moan slipped past her sore lips. She bit down on her bottom one slightly and head rolled back. She was basically crumbling, there, under the touch of Adam Banks.

No boy has ever made her feel this sensitive from just the feeling of their lips on her body. It was weird— a very good weird.

A couple moments passed before Adam decided to go even lower. He kissed as close as he could until he reached the neckline of her bra. He passed over it, nose brushing against the fabric, having to bend down on a knee while he pecked delicately below her chest.

"So pretty."

From this point, Vera lifted her head back up. She glanced down at the boy, butterflies fluttering ballistically in her stomach at the sight. 

Adam was on both knees now, hands gripping at the sides of her waist. He drew back his head briefly, peering deeply into her eyes. "I just can't get enough of you." His cheeks were flushed bright red, eyes glossy with desire. Hair was messy, but in such a good way.

Vera leant forward and cupped underneath his jaw. She brought his face forward and kissed him ardently, allowing him to pull himself up from the ground.

Once he was up and leaning over her again, she let go of his lips. Her eyes flickered between his as they both breathed heavily.

Collectively, yet unspoken, they figured it was best to stop then as it was clear it wasn't the best idea to purse anything further— yet. Like Adam said, he wanted their first time to be special, and though he forgotten that he'd said it, Vera still held it close to her heart, knowing there was a possibility that he meant it.

"Feeling better now?" She asked quietly, bringing her hand from his jaw and up to the side of his face, stroking her thumb softly against his cheek.

The boy became clueless. "What do you mean?" He questioned with knitted brows.

She laughed. "This started because you were upset."

His face dropped slightly as he remembered, though a small grin appeared suddenly on his lips. "Oh yeah. I feel so much better."

"Good." She inched up and pressed a peck to his cheek.

As Adam was about to close back in on her lips, the locker room entrance door slammed open. They immediately went silent, looking at each other with wide, worried eyes.

Assumably from all the noise, a stampede of hockey players stumbled into the neighboring room; various voices and chuckles muffled from the small door dividing them.

Vera slowly got off the Plyo box, teeth gritted and cringing at every little noise she made. Adam watched as she leant down and picked her sweatshirt off the floor, and when she slipped it back on.

"Hey? Who punched my locker!?"

The room on the other side fell silent.

The girl grew confused and looked at Adam, who had a small smirk etched on his lips. He turned to her, whispering, "Oops."

-

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫...

"CHER, SWEETHEART, YOU know how much I love making you happy, but this is cruel." Fallon Bellucci sighed wistfully. "This is his career we're taking about honey! How would you like if someone tried to jeopardize yours?"

The girl sat quietly in the chair. She was looking down at her nails, picking at the dead skin that stuck out around her cuticles. "I don't know..." She mumbled.

"How could you go behind my back and do something like that? Switching around one of our most talented player's records? I am extremely disapointed in you."

"You know what I am disappointed in, daddy?" Cher spoke as she met eyes with her father. "How you betrayed your own wife. C'mon, Kendall Greeves? Really!?"

As the name of his affair fell past her lips, Mr. Bellucci practically turned beet red with anger. If you looked long enough, steam was coming out of his ears. "You know better than to bring that up, young lady. That is not what we're talking about in the moment. It's not relevant!"

"It will be if you don't agree to help me." The blonde retorted, crossing her arms over her chest. "I would hate to be the one to tell mommy."

Her father's eyes widened. "You're playing a very dangerous game here, Cher."

"Maybe I am." She shrugged carelessly. "But you're just as much in the wrong than I am. So, in exchange for helping your sweet, precious daughter, I'll keep your secret."

Fallon Bellucci bit hard down on his lip he almost drew blood. He glanced away as the proposition ran through his mind.

After what felt like forever, the man turned back to his daughter with an upsetting look displayed upon his features. He let out a harsh sigh, hands intertwining together and resting on the surface of his desk. "What would I explain to the coaches? They all know he deserves to be placed."

"Make up something." Cher said. "It doesn't even have to be about his performance. Maybe it could be about how rude he's treated his teammates and staff, I don't know."

The man rose a brow, unimpressed. "Adam Banks is a sweet boy."

"Yeah, that's why I want him."

-

mari speaks!!

literally this entire chapter was of them making out. apologies if it was too long LMAOO i fr just kept going and kept going

(to be completely honest, i was originally going to have them do something... more... but i felt like it was too early)

they'll have that moment eventually, dw

mr bellucci... please stop listening to your daughter! i know, deep down, you're a good person! (he makes me want to rip my hair out)

also, i didn't look through this good so there probably a lot of grammar and repetitive things. sorry about that— i hate it too. i'll edit it layer.

anyways, thank you all so much for reading! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. commenting and voting are greatly appreciated! <333

-

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

86.6K 1.5K 26
"the last time he climbed it, they were at least seven years old." ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท stand-alone the mighty ducks: d3 adam banks x oc
293K 5.6K 41
โ this boy basically pledged he'd never stop caring about you when he was ten years old โž -- in which november finds herself at struggling to...
79.5K 1K 41
All Adam Banks wanted to do was play hockey. So, what happens when he convinces his best friend to join the Ducks with him? Together they are able to...
27.4K 416 15
"๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž." "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐...