STEP-BROTHERS?? {BTS FF}

By Alexa__Ella

A story about a mute girl who has dark past. She got mute because of things that happened on her life. After... More

NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 15

3.4K 90 1
By Alexa__Ella

AFTER 10 DAYS

A/n POV

It's been ten days since the incident with Taehyung happened. In these 10 day Yn got very close to her new brothers. With everyone except for Taehyung. He is still cold towards her and whenever she is around he would immediately go away, in short he is ignoring her. Mr. and Mrs. Kim are back home as well.

It was Friday morning, everyone except for Yn were in the living room waiting for the breakfast. Just then Mrs Kim came from kitchen and called them for breakfast. They all sat and started eating. But while eating Mrs Kim notice that Jungkook was checking his phone every few seconds.

Mom(Mrs Kim):" Jungkook honey, what happened? Why are you looking at your phone so much? Is everything ok?"

She asked and now all eyes were on Jungkook. Jimin then smirked and decided to tease the younger.

Jimin:" He probably got a girlfriend so he is checking if she have texted him"

He said, smirk never leaving his lips. Jungkook then shot a glare towards Jimin and started speaking.

Jungkook:"No, I didn't get a girlfriend. It's just that I am checking if Yn texted me. She would usually text me when she get ready so I can help her come downstairs but she still didn't. She have probably overslept. I should go and wake her up."

He said and was about to go toward the stairs but was stopped by Mrs Kim.

Mom:"No, Jungkook! Don't go to her. Let her be."

She said a bit calmly but still there was worry in her voice

Jungkook:"Why not? I don't want her to skip her breakfast."

Mrs Kim sighed deeply and then said.

Mom:" well, I think I have to tell you all otherwise it will confuse and worry you. For the next few, more like three days don't roam around Yn too much."

Jin:" Why mom. We don't get it."

He asked confused.

Mom:"Because for the next three days she won't leave her room at all so you will need to let her be. Now you must be wondering why won't she leave he room, well it actually happens for past few years on these specific days. That is because today is her brother's birthday means your brother's birthday as well, Kang Ji young. If he was alive he would be your Hyung, tho he is only few months older then Jin. -sigh- Tomorrow is the day of their accident and their death anniversary. The most painful thing not just for Yn but for me too is that tomorrow is Yn's birthday as well."

Jungkook:" Wait, that means that.........."

Mom:" yes, it means they died on her birthday. She was turning eight that day. They promised her to go to an amusement park but that day I couldn't get a day off so I told them I will wait for them in front of the amusement park, and I did. That day I saw their car coming my direction. Through the window of the car I could see they were laughing. As I remember my  husband was driving and Yn and Ji young were at the back seat. But that smiley faces of them disappointed in seconds as a truck crashed right into their car. Their car was rolling down the street till it hit some tree. I somehow managed to get to them. Police and ambulance were there in seconds and they took over the situation. But they didn't let me go to the car. All I could see was my husband's bleeding head and Ji young resting himself on Yn while she was still conscious. I saw that she was crying, he told her something and then smiled at her. The next moment his head slowly dropped but she hugged him tightly. She was crying when suddenly she shouted oppaa and fell unconscious. From that day she never spoke again. Doctors said that my husband died when he reached the hospital while they were doing an surgery but my son died right on the place, means........means in Yn's arms. She could take all that, she was just eight. She fell into coma for three months. Doctors said her heart stopped beating for three times but they managed to make it beat again."

She said and was a crying mess now. Everyone were.

Mom:" Just the fact that she could've died for three times is still killing me. From then she got many phobias and allergies. So please don't stress her now. You can go and see her sometimes but don't try to force on eating or something like that cause she won't react whatever you say. Now quickly eat your breakfast, you will be late!"

She finished and excused herself to go to restroom. 

Jimin POV

Wow. I have nothing to say. She went through so much and look at her, just yesterday she was giggling and smiling while eating, looking at Jin Hyung and Jungkook bickering like five year old kids. Well Yn I promise you that I will be best brother just for you. You experience much more that we did and we all thought we are in pain. Our pain is not comparable with yours. We now finished our breakfast and went to our car to go to University. I wanted to go and see how is Yn but I couldn't as mom already went to her.

TIME SKIP
AFTER UNIVERSITY

Jungkook POV

  We came back home and I couldn't stop thinking about what mom said this morning. I was distracted with these thoughts whole day. We came in and went to our rooms to freshen up and change. I got ready in fifteen minutes and headed to downstairs. As I was going I stopped on my way in front of her door. Her room is just next to mine. I again started to go but immediately went back. Something inside me is saying that she need someone to hug and to comfort her.

I slowly went to the door and knocked a bit. Then I opened the door and peeked in. She is in her bed, curled up, and I can hear soft sniffs from there. I then made my way toward the bed and sat on the edge. As I sat she flinched a bit. She slowly turned to me and I was broken. Her baby cheeks were all wet from the tears which are still flowing, her tiny nose is red as well as her swollen eyes. It seems like she really cried much. I couldn't watch her like that. I extend my hands a bit and she immediately sit up and hug me tightly and started to cry again. Hugging her back I stroked her hair and sing sweet melody in her ear. She calmed a bit but still didn't let go of me.

Jungkook:"Baby? Are you ok?"

I asked her. She slowly pulled back and look at me. I cup her face and wipe her tears with my thumbs.

Jungkook:" Are you hungry? Mom said you didn't eat anything from yesterday."

I again ask but she just keep on looking at me and sniffing. I hug her again and said.

Jungkook:"I will go and bring you something to eat. It's not good for your health to skip your meals."

I said and was about to stand up but she tightened her grip on my shirt. She shook her head, eyes pleading for me to stay. I sigh and took out my phone. I send massage in the group chat of us brothers to bring some food and chocolate milkshake as well as chocolate and candies for her.

Soon we heard a knock on the door. I said to come in and I saw all my brothers except Taehyung coming in looking directly at her.

Jimin:"Ynie, my baby, come here."

He said and came to her and hug her. She hugged him back immediately, few tears again left her eyes. They all came and sat on the bed around her. Then Jimin hyung pulled back.

Jimin:"Oh no no! I don't want to see these tears ok?"

He said and wipe her tears but of no use cause more tears again made their way down her cheeks. I saw Jimin hyung then pout.

Jimin:"Ynie, do you want oppa to cry too?"

He asked and she immediately shook her head.

Jimin:"Then please stop crying. Look all other oppa's are also gonna cry if you continue like this."

He said and she turned to us. I saw her and couldn't hold back. A tear escaped my eye. But as soon as she saw it she widened her eyes and came to me. She cupped my face and wipe the tear while shaking her head. I just smile at her.

Hobi:"Now when our little sissy calmed down should we eat."

Hobi hyung said while lifting a tray with food a bit, showing it to Yn. She look at the tray and then shook her head. She lay down a d cover herself with a blanket.

Jin:" But Ynie, I made it special for you. Look your favourite, japchae."

I saw her eyes glistened but she still denied.

Jin:"Ok then, we will give it to Taehyung, it's his favourite anyway."

He said and she immediately shook her head.

Yoongi:"Then you have to eat."

He said while taking the try and placing it in front of her. She nod, smile a bit and open her mouth.

Yoongi:"And what is this?"

He asked and she point at her mouth.

Yoongi:"You want me to feed you."

She nod and pout a little.

Yoongi:"ok ok I will feed you don't make that face please."

He said and fed her. She giggled and look at us. I am happy that she got distracted. She then out of a sudden took chopsticks form Yoongi Hyung and took food to feed him.

Yoongi:"No I don't want. You need to eat."

She pout with puppy eyes while looking at him. He then sigh and open his mouth. She smiled and fed him. Then she took food to feed rest of us. We gladly took it then each of us fed her. She seemed happy but in her eyes pain was still visible.

And like that went our day. We let her be alone for few times, then one of us would go and spend some time with her to distract her. Mom was shocked when we told her about this. She said that no one could distract her from crying and thinking about her brother and dad till now. At night we decided to not let her sleep alone because mom said she usually have nightmares on these days and so she usually have to stay up with her but this time we managed to make her agree with us being with Yn. And tonight we decided it would be me who will spend night in Yn's room to take care of her. Luckily, she didn't complain, in fact she seemed a bit happy. I just hope these days go smoothly and as fast as possible cause I can't see her like this.

_____________________________________________

Hey everyone
This was a long chapter wasn't it.
Past started to reveal little by little.
But I have a question. Do you guys have any idea of how should I make Taehyung melt and finally accepted Yn? If you do please comment cause I really don't know. It won't happened in next chapter but in later ones and in that I need your help so if any idea please comment, it will help a lot
And ofc vote
Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.4K 61
yn and her sisters mother left them when they were so small after that their father started to abuse them and make them work hard till they faint a...
104K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
73.8K 1.6K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...
305K 9.2K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...