bnha one shots

By anna_hanz

My Hero Academia 'one shots'. There will be lots of fluff! ⚠️I am open to requests!!⚠️ πŸ‹There will be smuts... More

Softie (Shoto Todoroki)
Zoo Animals (Katsuki Bakugo)
Feelings (Denki Kaminari)
Fallen Angel (Fumikage Tokoyami)
Forbbiden (Dabi)
Sweetheart (Eijiro Kirishima)
Pink (Izuku Midoriya)
πŸ‹Jealousy (Shoto Todoroki)πŸ‹
πŸ‹White Biniki (Katsuki Bakugo)πŸ‹
πŸ‹Evil (Dabi)πŸ‹
Moments like these (Eijiro Kirishima)
Little Helper (Izuku Midoriya)
Opposites (Katsuki Bakugo)
Broken (Dabi)
Prove yourself (Hitoshi Shinsou)
πŸ‹Training (Katsuki Bakugo)πŸ‹
Day 1 (Shoto Todoroki)
Monthly (Denki Kaminari)
Attack (Eijiro Kirishima)
Bad Girl (TodoBaku)
Quirk? (Izuku Midoriya)

πŸ‹Sparks (Denki Kaminari)πŸ‹

35 1 0
By anna_hanz

Quirk: Wolf. You have ears and a tail and can turn into a wolf anytime you please, you have heightened senses and estremely sharp fangs.

Drawback: The longer you stay in your wolf form, the more energy you use and drain.

~~~~~~~

You and Denki had been dating for years, you two had been together since you were in middle school but the two of you hadn't ever been super serious in your relationship.

As in, you never took your relationship to the next step, you always kept it at holding hands, little pecks on the face and lips, hugs and little cuddle sessions too.

You were a pretty innoccent couple, even though Denki would comment to his friends and stuff, you two had never done anything sexual or heated yet.

Today, you were feeling more heated than normal which was furstrating you deeply as you walked through the school halls and got to your classroom.

You walked past your boyfriends seat as he sat in front of you but before you could get to your own desk, he pulled you backwards and made you sit dwon on his lap like you always did before school.

'Hey baby' He muttered as he burried his head into the crook of your neck and placed a few little kisses on your neck.

'Hey Denks' You whispered as you tried not to let out a moan at the sudden contact you two shared, thankfully nobody noticed and you managed to hide your arousal pretty well.

'You okay, darling?' He looked up at you, placing his finger under your chin and making you turn to look at him, his eyebrows were furrowed as he looked at you with a little bit of concern.

'Yeah, I'm fine Denks' You managed to get out in a quiet and hushed voice before you got up from your boyfriends lap and made your way over to your chair, right before Aizawa entered the classroom and began teaching for the day.

Throughtout the whole school day, you could barely concentrate and the feeling between your legs just got worse and worse, it got especially bad whenever you looked at your beloved boyfriend.

The school bell finally rang and you were so thankfull that your painfully slow day had finally come to an end, you packed up all of your things and you rushed out of the classroom, not even waiting for Denki as he called your name.

You rushed to your dorm room and practically ripped your uniform off of your body as you laid down on your bed and slipped a finger down your wet folds.

A lewd moan left your lips as you continued to rub yourself carelessly and roughly, wanting nothing but to feel pleasure.

You slipped a finger into yourself and started pumping them in and out of yourself, moans escaping your lips.

'Mhpnhm, Denki~' You moaned out your boyfriends name as your curled your fingers inside of your pussy, trying to imagine it was his fingers that were inside of you and not your own.

You stopped your movements when you felt your bed dip and you fingers being taken out, you whimpered at the loss of contact but your eyes widened in shock and embarrassment when you realised Denki was now between your legs, your wrist in his hand and a smirk plastered on his face.

'You could have told me you were feeling like this darling, I would have come with you to help you out' He told you with a smirk on his lips, you turned your head to the side so you didn't have to look at him.

'I didn't think you would want to do this sort of stuff' You admitted, a gasp leaving your mouth when you felt your fingers being sucked on as you turned to look at Denki, he was licking your juices off of your fingers.

'I would love to do this stuff with you darling. I have been wanting to for a while but I have been waiting until you felt comfortable' He told you, leaning down to your face and giving you a passionate kiss on your lips that you didn't hesitate in kissing back.

He licked your bottom lip to ask for enterance and you gladly accepted and let his tounge roam and explore every single inch of your mouth.

You let your hands roam around his body, trailing down his chest and feeling his abs through his shirt and all the way down to the hem of his shirt, tugging at it with a whimper.

Denki pulled away from your kiss, a string of saliva connecting the two of you, as he looked down at your with an amused expression on his face.

'Not fair. I am sitting here fully naked whilst your fully clothed. Strip' You demanded with a pout, he chuckled at you and wasted no time in stripping himself down, taking every single item of clothing off.

Your eyes widened when you noticed how long and girthy his member was and he chuckled at your expression.

'You sure you want to darling?' He questioned, a hand placed on your cheek as he was looking at you with a soft gaze.

'You are asking me that now? I am throbbing, wanting nothing but your dick inside of me and you are rock solid. Get your dick in me now' You demanded and he laughed lowly before taking your lips in his again, placing himself at your enterence and pushing himself into you slowly.

'Oh shit~ Denki~' You moaned his name and it was like music to his ears hearing his name come out of your mouth like that.

Once he was fully inside of you, he waited and let you adjust to his size.

'Y-You can m-move now' You moaned out and he wasted no time in moving, he was grinding his hips against yours, moaning out your name as you moaned out his.

'Faster Denks... Faster' You moaned out, wanting to feel more pleasure, he chuckled and smirked, picking up his pace.

He started ramming into you roughly and harshly, he had clearly been waiting for this moment for quite some time, much like yourself.

You partically screamed when you felt him hit your gspot and you saw his facial expression change when he realised he found your spot, he kept thursting into you at the perfect angle so he kept hitting that same spot.

He was holding himself up by his forearms and you wrapped yourself around him, scratching his back with your nails and biting down on his shoulder to stop yourself from screaming out in immense pleasure.

'Fuck youre so t-tight darling' He moaned and kept at the same pace, the sound of both your moans and skin slapping filling the entire room.

You felt that knot in your stomach as you came close to your climazx.

'C-Cum. I'm about to cum D-Denks' You moaned into his ear and he pulled away from you, grabbing onto your hips and slamming into you faster and harder.

'M-Me too darling' He moaned out, arousing you more and causing that knot in your stomach to release.

You came on his dick and he helped you ride out your high before he let out his own juices and let them fill you up.

He pulled out of you and collapsed onto the bed next to you, pulling you into his chest.

Denki pulled the two of you under the blankets and you snuggled up into his chest, that was the best thing you had ever experienced.

'That was amazing' Denki placed a few kisses on your head and you looked up at him.

'Thank you, that was the best thing I have ever felt in my whole life' You thanked him and he shook his head and captured your lips in his.

'I love you' He muttered and you smiled.

'I love you too, Denks' You snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you as close and humanly possible, the two of you drifiting off to sleep.

—————————

Hello my little cuties!

Let me know if you liked this chapter and let me know what you thought?

Remember you can always make requests! You can dm me them or just comment your request!

I love you all!

Love from Nana <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 961 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
43 0 2
My collection of oneshots for My Hero Academia! Feel free to request anything you want to see, I love getting them! Just a reminder though, I don't w...
14.2K 386 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
66.6K 579 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*