The Missing Mafia Princess

By AshSmith321

Alexis Miller, who lived with her "family", soon will find out that they weren't her real family Alexis Mill... More

chapter 0 - introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AN
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Bedroom Interior
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 6

4.5K 74 10
By AshSmith321

Alexis's pov

Shit, shit, shit

I'm in trouble.

Fuck-

"Alexis what is going on" my dad said again. My brothers looked at me curious as well as my mother. I stood there looking at the ground. Well they had to find out one way or another.

"Dad, I don't think you are ganna believe this, but I... made my own mafia when I was fourteen, I'm known as black heart" i said looking down at the ground. " I know you guys are also in the mafia..." I said.

They looked at me shocked and saying nothing. I look up. "That's why you are so good at fighting!" Shouted Jaxson and him getting slapped by Lorenzo. Dad walked to me. "So you made your own mafia when you where taken." Dad said standing in front of me. I nodded at him. Suddenly he hugged me and my eyes widen.

He let's go and looks at me with a proud face. One of the guys I knocked out started waking up and everyone looking at him. I grabbed my gun again and shot him between the eyes, making everyone jump.

"Also everyone that is in my mafia is here, at the headquarters." I said, surprising them. "Wow, anything else?" Asked Elijah. " Nope" I said, popping the "p".

I turned my mom, who looked at me speechless. "Mom, please say something." I said with worry. I walked up to her and hugged her and she hugged me back. Letting go after a few minutes she said, "That's not what I expected " she laughed.

I smiled. I thought they are ganna be mad, but it was the opposite. Marco was very proud while the others looked at me shocked.

Riccardo's pov

"Dad, I don't think you are ganna believe this, but I... made my own mafia when I was fourteen, I'm known as black heart " she said looking down at the ground. " I also know you guys are in the mafia " she said. I looked shocked at her as well as the boys.

"That's why you are so good at fighting!" Jaxson Shouted as Lorenzo slapped him in the back of the head. "So you made your own mafia when you where taken?" I asked and she nodded her head. I walked to her and hugged her.

I let go of her and looked at her with a proud face. She is definitely part of this family. She turned her head to the man on the ground, before I could do anything she shot him between the eyes making everyone jump.

" Also everyone that is in my mafia is here, at the headquarters." She said. " Wow, anything else?" Asked Elijah. Which she replied with nope. She turned to Aurora, who hasn't said anything. "Mom, please say something " Alexis asked in worry. Alexis walked to her and gave her a hug and Aurora hugged her back.

They let go after 4 minutes and Aurora said " that's not what I expected." After that she laughed. First time I saw her laugh since Alexis went missing. She was leading her own mafia and we didn't even know about it.

Sometimes I wonder what happened in that house she was in before. Because I noticed she doesn't eat very much.

Angelo's pov

When she pulled out a gun and shooting one of the men that was walking to her, I was shocked and so was the rest. Dad asked her what was going on after the guards told us that it was all of them.

I noticed the panic on her face. She said that she started her own mafia at fourteen years old, which I wasn't expecting and when Jaxson challenged her to fight him and she won, I was also surprised.

She turned her head to the man that she knocked unconscious, that was waking up we all looked at him, but before we could do anything, she shot him between the eyes. She has great aim, I would say that.

It made everyone jump on the loud noise. After everything that just happened dad looked at her with a proud face while Elijah and Jaxson was panicking.

We all went to the kitchen to get lunch and she looked unsure of something, I'll ask her later. We ate lunch which was sandwiches with ham and cheese and other toppings.

Dad called the clean up crew to clean the mess up. Dad said that me and Lorenzo and Marco can take Alexis to go shopping, dad gave Marco his card and we head out to the garage.

"Which car do you think we should take, sorellina?" Asked Lorenzo. "Let's go with the Ferrari F8 tributo" Alexis said. Good choice.

We got in, me in the drivers seat, Marco sitting in the passenger seat and Lorenzo and Alexis in the back, we started driving, we stopped by the gate to tell the guards where we are going, he nodded and opened the gate.

We made it to the mall and got out. We went in and went to shops. Dad said along as she is with the three of us, she'll be okay.

Alexis's pov

We got to the mall and went to forever 21 and looked around while my brothers walked behind me. I looked at dresses and saw a beautiful yellow dress.

I saw more beautiful dresses and got them as well, I went to the changing room while my brothers sat on the couch waiting to see what the dresses looked like.

I came out of the changing room with the yellow one first, my brothers said that it looks beautiful. I went back to get ready for the second one.

The second one was a red -pink ish dress that was pretty, I loved how the sleeves were. I walked out hearing my brothers said "Wow". I smiled as I did a spin and Angelo saying that it is pretty which I agree.

I went back to try the third dress on which was a purple dress, this one I wasn't sure of getting it, the top half wasn't really my type.

I walked out, did a spin and hearing "aww" and "wow", as I go to try on the last one which was also purple. I tried it on and I love it, it fitted me perfectly. I walked out confidently as I did a spin, I looked at my brothers seeing their mouths drop.

" I love this one, I think im going to get this one, the yellow one and the red-pink ish dress. They all agree as I went to the register, Marco paid for it before I could. We went to the other shops and I got some hoodies and jeans and other pants and the boys also had some stuff.

It was a very fun day!
_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 6!

What do you guys think of the dresses?

Total: 1155

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
14.5K 315 12
Astrid Russo was kidnapped by her mother at the age of 3 her mother was always jealous of her. So what happens after 13 years Astrid and her friends...
19.2K 1.1K 23
"Later, I finally know how to love. Unfortunately, you were long gone and disappeared into the sea of people" A young love leads to a lifetime of ent...
1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...