IT'S COMPLICATED..

By BTSlachimonala

What will happen if 6 biggest k-pop group ( BTS, seventeen,txt , Ateez , straykids, enhypen ) come together a... More

NOTE...
Characters _ 1...
characters _ 2..
Characters_3
How it's began...
" VENOMOUS "
"WOLVERINES"
what is this
D-Day part 1
D-Day ( Round 1)
Moving to mansions
we lost ourselves ๐Ÿ”ž...
Night changed everything...
we are not weak.
Realisation ๐Ÿ”ž
Happy ending

Mingyu's secret

1.9K 85 20
By BTSlachimonala

Felix pov...

The club's disco lighting Something can be really annoying, but what is annoying right now is the single Wolverines who are sitting in front of us with all those girls, leaving all clubs in Seoul to come in the club where we taught to hang out with the dude guys. If you want to know what more annoying is them showing off their so-called GIRLFRIENDS to us. HOW PATHETIC THEY CAN BE KISSING THOSE GIRLS IN FRONT OF US...

Nopes I am not envious or mean to any of us, and sure, it is a lie. I'm getting fucking angrier because it hurts so terrible... We are affected in an incredible way by these dumb fuck boys, and I DON'T LIKE THAT. Look at that arrogant hyunjin—he knew I was glancing over at him—as he kissed Karina while grinning wickedly. I initially believed Karina to be a b*tch, but I was hasty in my judgment because she appears polite to me and she even speaks pleasantly, but I still can't be sure of anyone right now.

We all turned to stare at Leeknow when he finally spoke after maintaining his poker expression all since he saw Chan Hyung enter the room. "Hear me out guys if they can enjoy then we can too..

"I concur. Also remember our two secret weapons." Hannie Hyung smirked, confusing everyone in the room.

“Secret weapons???” Asked Taehyung hyung.

"Yeah, we're first and foremost fucking hell beautiful, and second, we're gay... So get up, show what you got, wake your fucking male ass up," Hannie Hyung grinned at single Wolverines. Scoups Hyung is glaring at him, as I can tell.

For some reason, I have the impression that they are envious of the dude guys that are approaching us. Despite the possibility that I am overanalyzing things, I am positive that each partner from the man guys is interested in us based on how they perceive us. While charming, it's not love; rather, it's more like FWB. However, we can utilize it to demonstrate to a single Wolverine our capabilities. Even though I know it's a bad move, I really want to see how it plays out because there's no way we'll find out without even trying.

“Hyungs You know, i could be wrong, but my personal impression is that the dude guys who are our performance partners are somewhat interested in us.  They constantly observe us, and I can sense that when I'm dancing. It's not like they're in love, just sort of attracted to us or doing it for the benefits. As soon as I'm done, I turn to face everyone.

"Even I felt that Lixie... I mean they always put alot of interest in us from very first day," As he sipped his beer, Soobin Hyung spoke.  It seems like everyone is aware of this.

“So what we gonna do with this information ” Seonghwa hyung asked

All of them turn to face Taehyung Hyung as he declares, "I have one idea. Let's take advantage of the attention they are providing us right now and see if Wolverineas can kiss, hang out with, or possibly fuck with those girls so that we can at least enjoy this evening or the company of the dude guys. He said, laughing, "I'm sure Wolverines will get annoyed seeing us having fun with attractive lads.

Together with the rest of us, hannie Hyung was nodding. Following their recent trip to fetch drinks for all of us, the man men eventually come over. These boys, I promise, are incredibly hot and handsome. Why does our heart, in its infinite wisdom, only desire those fools and not these handsome boys? The human heart will constantly want for things that are difficult to obtain or that are not predestined for them...

WONWOO POV..

My spirit almost died when I saw Mingyu kiss Sana. Is it truly the case that my Mingyu, who used to adore me dearly and go to great lengths to make me smile, is now to blame for my recent lack of smile? How is it possible to alter so drastically. He noticed that I was looking at him while his guilt was visible in his eyes. He deserves my enmity, therefore I just want to despise him.

"They are members of your authorized group, correct? Why aren't they seated next to us?" Lucas, Soobinie's dance partner, questioned.

"Let's not bother anyone of them; they're on dates." Wooyoung spoke idly.

After a short while, we began to ignore the Wolverines due to all the jokes and fun we were having. The dude guys are huge funs, in my opinion. And it's true that they were quite attracted to us because they held our hands during the chat, flirting before getting near. I don't like it, but I won't mention it because I want to prove to the person seated across from me in the club that I am not going to cry over him.

When my dance partner Yuta said, "You are totally two different person," I became preoccupied with my own thoughts.

“like??”
"How are you so attractive and endearing offstage and so hot onstage?" He muttered that he chuckled when he noticed my ear turning red, which made me flush.

”Is your face flushed, wonwoo? Even if I haven't fully expressed my feelings for you, only by that sweetheart, you are blushing.” If my heart didn't already adore Mingyu, his words would be even more alluring, and I might already be in his arms.

My face cracked out in amusement as my eyes drifted over to the Wolverines' side, but I then wondered why Scoups Hyunga and JK were glaring at someone so angrily. I looked in the direction they were glaring and thought, WTF, my eyes can't get normal now. Not only are Hannie Hyung and Tae Hyung kissing their partners, but so are Lee Know and Seonghwa, and Felix and Jungwon are dancing their asses off with those partners, showing how seriously they took the plan.

I look at Yuta, who is still focusing on me despite us being rather near. I assume he is aware of the current situation. If alcohol is the reason we want to work on this idea, or if we just want to work on it, his eyes land on my lips. In any case, the outcome will be the same. I swallow—should I also do this? Yuta remove my glasses since I'm still afraid. Now that I am unable to see anything, all I can see is Yuta, and because he is too close, I had to tighten my grip on the couch and gag.

The moment his lips touched mine, I started crying. No, not because I adore it or because I want it to happen; rather, I only want to kiss Mingyu. He was my first kiss, and I wanted him to be my last, but that's just a wish at this point. Yuta intensifies the kiss, and I return the favor by squeezing all thoughts of Mingyu into one brain cell and returning the kiss. When we were done, we broke the kiss, and he laughed. Feeling a little embarrassed, I put on my glasses and looked at Yuta, who was grinning.

I must admit, he is quite adorable. I stare at Mingyu and wonder why he would be crying; he was just kissing Sana, so it can't be. He stood up and walked out of the club. I looked at Sana, who was acting frightened and a little sad. She smiled at me briefly before leaving. I assume he now has someone to take care of him and doesn't need me.

“You love him right. ” I flinch when yuta speak, he chuckle

“ was it that obvious?? ” He nod

"All of you can't hide it, we already know your heart belongs to them, but simply thought to speak it with ourselves.”

It was unexpected, but now it's even more embarrassing... “Well, our feelings are no longer significant because they have girlfriends.”

"However, I don't believe they really have anything against them." He smiles and pats my head, saying, "Look at how jealous they are by seeing you all with us; I am sure they have something for you all but are just unaware of their own feelings." I stare at him with confusion.

_____________

Pov Tae...

Hannie looks at me as I say, "I can't believe the dude guys knew we had feelings for Wolverines.” I'm currently relaxing on the balcony with Hannie after that tense and mellow club experience.

"Perhaps we was too obvious Tae," He sighed and said, "Tae, we kiss them, but all I can think about is cheollie."

I can relate to him because even JK was on my thoughts. “Hannie, I comprehend you.”

“ Tae don't you think we doing this wrong I mean just to show we are moved up to Wolverines we played with the dude guys feeling. I mean they have something for us okay they know we are crazy over Wolverines but still ”

“I know what you're trying to say, but I really want to show those morons we moved on and aren't going to sit around and cry. Hannie it's fine it's not like we're in a relationship and breaking up." Hannie sways.

The air was chilly on our skin, and I was playing some soothing music. I sigh as various thoughts pass through my mind as we were relaxing when Hannie suddenly opened his eyes and peered down from the balcony. Curious, I got up and moved to check, only to witness Mingyu leaving in what appears to be a covert manner.

“ I need to follow him ” said hannie

” wait what... Why ”

"Tae, he is going through something, but I know my son Mingyu is not bad," Hannie said. You might not be aware, Tae, but I witnessed him showing wonwoo care and love. I don't care what people think, but I believe in my son, Tae.

"Then, assist your son Hannie" When another speaker suddenly started speaking from behind, Jin Hyung could be seen standing there with a cup of coffee.  "I understand everything you're going through, and I'm even upset that you're hiding it from us. Namjoon and I had a lot on our minds. Jimin told us everything while he sobbed uncontrollably an hour ago, tae even you  and Chim hide this.

“ Sorry hyung I just thought not to make you worried ”

"Never repeat that Nothing is more important to me than you all, TaeTae.” He said, looking at Hannie while he was tending to my hair, "BB restaurant... I overheard Mingyu talking.”

Hannie gave Jin hyung a warm hug and expressed his gratitude. "Go now, Hannie" I don't want to leave my closest friend behind at this night's party, so Hannie nodded as we both stepped off the balcony.

We arrived at the parking lot and were about to get into the car when kook and coups grabbed our wrists, stopping us. God, it's getting late; why the hell do we all have to cut out today?

“Where you two are going,” Jungkook questioned sharply, as though he had any right to be interested.

“No, it's none of your business.” I retrace my hand.

' Taehyung Where are you going? I questioned. Are you visiting your boyfriend?”

“Yesss now fuck off jungkook ”

” How can you do this, Till few days back you say you all like us and today you guys were kissing those boys, how pathetic you all can be ”

“ So what the fuck you want us to sit and cry over you all fuckers who were kissing their girlfriend, listen to me Jeon Jungkook this is my life i can do whatever I want that none of your business. ”

Hannie shouted in frustration before jungkook could finish. "PLEASE FICKING LET US GO"

He glares angrily at Jungkook and scoups, "Who the fuck gave you rights to stop or question us?"

Holding onto his shoulder, Scoups turns to face him. “ Jeonghan ”

"No, I have to leave right away. Please just let me go; I'm not in the mood to argue."

“You two won't be leaving, I repeat.” In a commanding voice, Scoups inquired. I can see that Hannie is growing irritated and frustrated, which is causing his eyes to become wet. I'm sure that all he is thinking about right now is beating these two morons to death.

“ Jungkook pull them in the mansion, say whatever you both can't leav----”

" Cheollie " scoups abruptly cease. Their formerly icy and hostile aura turns numb. He turns to face Hannie, but their eye contact is different from usual.

“Please ”

“ Hannie ”

“ Let me go cheollie please, I have to go for our family ”

Scoups release his hand without averting his gaze, saying, "Kook let them go."

I can tell that Kook is just as perplexed as I am, but for now, I have to get out of here. When I looked at him, I could tell he was reluctant to let me leave, but he nodded and said, "Fine, go. Just make sure you get back before midnight, or we'll go out to watch out for you both."

I was thinking about how these boys were making me perplexed about why they were acting in this way and what was going through their minds when Hannie called my name from the car. I sighed and hobbled over to the passenger seat while Hannie started the car. In the side mirror, I can see Jungkook and Scoups watching our path till we vanish. Don't worry, Tae; you witnessed them sharing a kiss with their ladies.

___________

Jeonghan Pov.

     My pulse is racing as I consider why Mingyu went so late, who he was going to meet, what he was hiding from us, why he changed so drastically, and why my heart won't let me think he could pull off such a feat. And why are scoups acting differently today? I recognized my cheollie for the first time in a very long time. Hannie, forget it; he is no longer your Cheollie and forget it focus on Meanie

Once we arrived at BB restaurant, Tae and I both got out of the car and entered. We were greeted when we arrived with relaxing music and an inviting atmosphere.  We finally found Mingyu by scanning the area with one man's back turned toward us. Without being seen, we approach the seat a bit more away from them.

Now that we can see the side profile of that unidentified man, I gaze at them. He reminds me of somewhere, where the hell am I? What the heck? Tae raised his eyebrows as I looked at him with wide eyes.

“ Hannie do you perhaps know that man ”

“Thats wonwoo's uncle. ”

“what but why his uncle meeting Mingyu and that's too this late..”

I groaned and turned to face them; Mingyu is tapping his feet, as he does when he gets anxious, and he appears tense. In his eyes, I noticed tears. Uncle Wonwoo smirked.

"Hannie Why in the world do I find this uncle to be a villain from a Korean drama? He only needs to put on a black hat to be ready for the part.” I chuckle as Tae says, Seriously, even in this circumstance, this idiot aishhhh, and we look over to Mingyu's side and wonder why the heck he is bowed down in front of wonwoo's uncle. I got up, but Tae grabbed my wrist and forced me to sit down once more. When I see Mingyu in that condition, my heart starts to race. I absolutely detest having to put my son on his knees; me and Cheollie always believed they should stand tall. I can't help but cry when I see him in that position.

Me and Tae were forced to follow Mingyu as he exited the restaurant when wonwoo's uncle left. He was only a few steps ahead of us when I quickened my pace and blocked his path to stop him. He gave me that red, moist expression in his eyes. What's wrong, Mingyu? Please let me assist you.

“ Hannie Hyung?”

“ I want to know everything Kim Mingyu. ”

“ Did you saw that?” He asked while looking at me and tae.

"Everything.... Mingyu please explain to me what is wrong. I really want to believe you and I want to assist you.” I spoke while holding his hands and looking into his eyes.

He started crying, which caused Tae and I to start worrying about him. He knells down, and I stoop to hug him, letting him cry. I want to conceal him from everyone at this point so he may cry all he wants and let it go. When I looked at Tae, he was crying uncontrollably after seeing Mingyu's condition. My sleeve became wet from Mingyu's sobbing, so I began patting his back to comfort him.

" Hyung I really love wonwoo. I want to die, I can't handle this, Hyung.” Tae and I both had wide eyes as we uttered those words. Tae was about to start speaking when I intervened.

“ Then what about Sana mingyu”

“I don't like her hyung, You know i am a gay not even Bi how will I fall for any girl. I FAKED IT HYUNG I LOVE WONWOO ALOT ”

“ Mingyu tell me everything please, why wonwoo's uncle was here. ”

“ He... He learns about our relationship and pressures me to end it. If I don't comply, he threatens to reveal our relationship to the entire world as well as the fact that wonwoo is gay. I don't give a damn about me Hyung, but I did all of this because I didn't want to ruin wonwoo's ambition of being an idol. Sana is also aware of this scheme. She wasn't trying to get my attention; she was only trying to help.

Tae and I are both speechless from disbelief. What the hell is going on here? I had no idea that my son was going through any of this. “Why is wonwoo's uncle acting in this way, though?” Tae enquired

“ He don't want a gay from his family ”

“ That's ridiculous... ”

“ Mingyu you need to talk to wonwoo ”

“If you really think of me as your son, then please keep this a great secret between us since I don't want him to get into any trouble.” I sigh and nod, even though I truly don't want to promise.

“Let's go in the car now, Mingyu. Have you eaten anything lately?” While assisting us in rising, Tae questioned...

"Okay, then let's eat something since I'm hungry and you should eat too, kim mingyu right hannie" As I drove to our destination, I grinned and nodded.

__________________

Finally, we returned to our dorm Mansion. Tae and Mingyu went to their rooms, and when I went into mine, I found Scoups reading a book on a chair. As soon as he spotted me, he got up and fled. As I shut the door, I sigh.

"Hannie... " God, that came out of his mouth. He has his affectionate tongue back. I noticed his anxious countenance as I turned to face him. He approaches me, causing me to move back just in time to hit my back on the door, but he immediately stops.

“ No I am not hurting or arguing. Just want to know what happened to our kids. ”

“ Our or you mean Your scoups ”

“Please, Hannie, don't do it right now. If you are unable to, please at least let me know if everything is okay at the moment.”

“ yeah atleast for now. I am tired good night..”

___________

POV jungkook...

I have a girlfriend, so why am I thinking about him? I don't know why it's bothering me or why I care. As I take a harsh sip of my bear, I kick the chair.  Why Jeon Jungkook, why can't you stop thinking about him? Why the heck did he kiss the other boy?

Great Kim Taehyung entered through the wide open door, sighing and placing his smartphone on the dressing table after giving me that chilly stare. I can only describe him as HOT as he runs his hand through his hair, unbuttoning the top three buttons, and sort of leans on the bed.

“ Is everything okay ?? ”

He looks at me—no, he glares—but I find that cute, which is why I'm being so sympathetic to him. “Please don't get involved in my life, Jungkook; you don't have to.”

“ Tae I am just worried for you stupid”

“ Why??? Why the hell are you worried for me ”

“Because..... Because you are my group mate”

"You don't have to," he chuckles bitterly as he casts a betrayed glance my way. He passed me, but I stopped him by gripping his hand and asking, "What's your relationship to Minhyuk Hyung?"

Inching closer, he turned around and faced me. It was not like taehyung when he chuckled and leaned his face in my direction, whispering, "I won't tell you, Jeon Jungkook," before entering the bathroom. I only glance down to see my small companion becoming somewhat irritated at this behavior. What the fuck Jungkook? Wait, wait, no, I'm not gay. You've got a girlfriend, fucking you. Arrrghhhhh.....

Please vote and Comment....
Hope you enjoy 💖
Love you all 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 258 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
69 28 14
[COMPLETE] "They hate her so much, what if they hate me as well?" "I won't let them be mean to you. I promise." ~~~ Lee Minji met Choi Yeonjun by cha...
5.6K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
4.9K 1.2K 52
"๋‹ค์‹œ ๋„ ์ฐพ์„๊บผ์•ผ ์šด๋ช…์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ~ I will find you again like destiny~" -Heartbeatโ™ก ...