Sealed Under a Shattered Moon

By GUNSLYR

Hyoudou Issei has passed out after defeating Apophis and fighting Trihexa but in the last minute before he pa... More

PROLOGUE: THE SEAL
CHAPTER 1: THE WIZARD AND A NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 2: VALE AND MEETING NEW FACES
CHAPTER 3: INITIATION DAY
CHAPTER 4: NEW SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5: DREAMS
CHAPTER: 6 SECRETS
Chapter 7: The Past

Chapter 8: Bonds

1.4K 43 50
By GUNSLYR

Here's Chapter 8 for Sealed Under a Shattered Moon! Please enjoy!

It was a hectic day, they were only supposed to gather sap from the tree's and they were done, but that is not what happened. Team CRDL decided to try and Assault Velvet, but luckily she was saved by Issei, as he handed Velvet to Ruby and made them run away as he dealt with team CRDL. That was her explanation to Professor Goodwitch before Issei returned to them with a beat up team CRDL in his hands. Issei was about to explain to them what happened but he passed out.

After the incident in the Forever Fall Forest, they were all ordered to return to their respective dorms after they landed here from the Bullhead.

All while team CRDL, Velvet, and Issei were sent to the infirmary, to get treated. Not knowing that Velvet and Issei have already been discharged from the infirmary.

As team RWBY return to their dorm. They notice that something is bothering their team leader.

Ruby's demeanor seems off, as she's not her usual self. Her teammates notice that she's lost in thought and appears troubled.

Concerned, Yang asks, "Hey Ruby, is everything alright?"

Ruby takes a deep breath and says, "I'm just worried about Issei, and what happened to him in the forest."

"Ruby, you're not alone, even I'm worried about Issei, I mean I'm Interested to know how he got that new look, but the thing is we are all worried for Issei right guys?" She turned to her other teammates, and they nodded in agreement.

"And if ever you've got anything that bothers you you could always ask your big sis for help," Yang embraced Ruby as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Thank you sis," ruby returned the hug and stayed like that for a moment.

As the two sisters separated they heard a noise from the dorm next door which was Issei's dorm.

"That noise came from Issei's dorm, let's check on him," Ruby exclaimed as she stood up from her bed followed by Yang.

"Don't you think it's better if we give him space? He just came back from the infirmary, and I think he needs some rest and no distractions," questioned Blake

"I mean we will only check on him, it's not like we're going to have a party in his dorm," Yang replied, making a good point which convinced Blake to also come.

"I guess I see your point," She closed her book and stood up and joined Ruby and Yang at the door.

"Weiss, are you not coming?"

"I still need to do my homework."

"Weiss we will go and see Issei whether you like it or not," Yang said as she grabbed Weiss by her wrist and pulled her to the door, but she was met with resistance when Weiss grabbed onto the table refusing to go.

"But my homework!"

"You can do your homework later, but right now we need to check if Issei is alright, besides it's the weekend you have all of the time to do your homework," Yang replied as she finally pulled Weiss and went to Issei's Dorm.

Issei has now returned to his dorm. Removing his gauntlets and coat where he put it on the table, as he went to his bed and laid there for a while.

He thinks of the possibilities of who this person is but he still has no clue.

So tonight he will go out to the city and survey the area for any suspicious activities. He was already used to going out, due to his devil contracts, and when he and the rest were hunting for stray devils in Kuoh town.

He kept on laying on his bed, until he heard a knock on the door.

"Issei? Are you there?" It was the voice of Ruby who called out to him behind the door.

Issei immediately jumped out from his bed and went for the door.

As he opened the door he could see Ruby was standing in front of his dorm.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Well we heard something and we decided to come to check on you," Ruby answered as the rest of them nodded slightly.

"Ah... well if you guys want some answers then please come in, you can ask anything that you want," Issei replied as he let them inside his dorm. They soon went inside and sat on the floor with Issei leaning against his bed.

"So what do you guys want to ask first?"

"Ok, what was that form that you had? You only had 2 wings before right? Then why did you have 4 wings back there?" Yang asked first which was immediately answered by Issei.

"Well you could say that I have just unlocked my semblance and it seems it cost a lot of aura to use it so I passed out in the forest," with the answer given by Issei made them all curious about his semblance.

"Wait, that was your semblance? So you didn't unlock your semblance when you entered Beacon?" Yang asked as Issei responded with a nod.

"Yeah, my semblance seems to enhance my faunus traits and it enhances my body too, but it seems it has its own side effects with my right eye now colored gold instead of my usual brown eyes."

"Wait, I have been wondering for some time now, what type of Faunus are you?" Weiss asked as everyone turned to Issei, they were wondering what type of faunus Issei was, as winged faunus are rarely seen and were mostly bats or birds faunus with wings, but this was the first time they have seen wings like Issei's.

"Well it has something to do with my parents, and their heritage, my grandparents were a bit special, you could say that they were a dragon faunus, and due to my family we possess a semblance that could boost our dragonification at the cost of our aura" at that statement they were all shocked, it was the first time they have heard of a dragon faunus.

But Weiss seems to understand as family semblances are sometimes inherited from their ancestors, a perfect example were their family and their ability to create glyphs.

"My father didn't awaken it but I seem to have unlocked it when I went in and saved Velvet from team CRDL. Any more questions?"

"What did you do with team CRDL?" Blake asked as Issei took a deep sigh and put out a straight answer.

"I did what was in my mind at that moment and saved Velvet and taught them a lesson, I for one do not like when my friends are in danger and I don't take it lightly to the people who harm the people close to me," Which was evident since of all the people who tried to hurt Asia was beaten brutally by either Issei or his comrades, some examples were, Freed being sliced up by Kiba, Shalba being beaten up twice and killed by Issei, Rizevim who was beaten to a pulp with Issei and Fafnir in his outrage mode.

"Even if I have to risk my life I will always try to save everyone," Issei was no coward if he was fighting to protect something he'd never back out from any fight, he has endured numerous deadly situations, been pierced, punched, kicked, and has been shot in his body numerous amount of times, and has even died once from his battle with Shalba, all of those events which would have cause irreparable damage to an average person, but not Issei, he has pushed through those obstacles to where he is now, and he does not regret it one bit.

After listening to Issei they now realized what kind of person he was, he was the type of person who would not back down from a fight just to protect his loved ones.

"Wow," Yang only muttered, "with words like that you'd be able to get yourself a girlfriend in no time," Yang exclaimed as she let out a laugh.

[She has no Idea how right she is,] Ddraig said to himself inside the boosted gear.

"Thank you Yang, it always makes me feel good whenever a beautiful girl compliments me," Issei responded which made Yang blush.

"Hey, dont go and think you can just win me over with just sweet words you know," Yang retorted back to Issei as she crossed her arms.

"It was a joke," Issei replied

"Wait so you dont think i'm beautiful?"

"No you're beautiful, every single one of you is beautiful," this time all of team RWBY were now blushing. But soon Issei realized what he just said.

"Wait! I didn't mean it in a flirting way!" Issei immediately tried to apologize but it was too late

"Hey Issei, don't try to flirt with my team, and my sister!" Yang says with a blush on her face as she prepares a punch with ember cecilia.

"Yang please don't hurt me!"

As the time passed they talked with each other and got closer until team RWBY returned to their dorm.

Night was about to fall soon so Issei decided to go and check on Velvet to see if she is ok.

Issei walked through the hallways of Beacon Academy, as he was going to the dorm of Velvet Scarlatina.

He wanted to know if she was ok after the incident and if she needed any help that she could get.

As he approached Velvet's dorm room, Issei took a deep breath and knocked on the door. There was a moment of silence before he heard Velvet's voice call out.

"Who is it?"

"Velvet its me Issei," Issei answered

"Issei it's you, please come in," Issei then opened the door and stepped inside, finding Velvet sitting on her bed. She looked at Issei and gave him a small smile.

"Why did you come here Issei?" Velvet asked as Issei walked over to her bed.

"I just wanted to come to check on you if you are ok," Issei replied, taking a seat next to her.

"So you can let it out if you want," Issei told Velvet. After a moment she started to tear up and began to speak.

"It was all too sudden, I never thought something like that would happen to me," Velvet vented out as Issei continued to listen.

"I feel scared that something like this will happen to me again," as she continued to vent she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Velvet I'm sorry that you went through that, but know that you will never have to experience that ever again, I swear on my life that you will never cry anymore," Issei said firmly, giving Velvet's shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"So if you want a shoulder to lean on I'll be here," Issei said as he was suddenly pulled into a hug which surprised him.

"Thank you Issei," Velvet said, as she continued to hug him.

"It's no problem Velvet," Issei replied as he also reciprocated with a hug.

"Can we stay like this for a while?"

"We can stay like this until you want to stop."

They continued their hug until Velvet was now feeling ok, as Issei returned to his room to prepare for his mission tonight.

Ozpin and Glynda have finally reached the top back into where his office is . They walked through the room as Ozpin took a seat in his chair with Glynda standing by his side.

When suddenly she remembered something.

"Ozpin, I have to tell you something."

"What is it Glynda?"

"During the night when I and Ms. Rose were fighting against a Roman torchwick, I distinctly remember that someone in the ship that rescued him was a woman who was able to conjure up flames similar to the maiden's powers."

"That's quite interesting, it seems the enemy are closer than we have thought," Ozpin said as he reached out into his pocket.

"Ozpin what will you do now?" Glynda asked as she saw Ozpin pull out his scroll from his pocket.

"I think it's time to call Qrow back to Vale," Ozpin replied as he dialed Qrow's number on his scroll.

Somewhere within the outskirts of mistral was a man with graying black, spiky hair, faded red eyes, and slight stubble along his jawline. Along with a red, tattered cloak, he wears a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes.

He was currently standing near a campfire when suddenly he heard his scroll ringing.

He reached out into his pocket to retrieve his scroll but as he pulled out his hand he accidentally took out his flask which he took a small sip before he put it back into his pocket before he finally pulled out his scroll which he saw that Ozpin was calling him.

"Hmm... I was about to message him and inform him of new information, but for him to call me... something must have happened in Vale for him to suddenly call me," he soon answered the call and put the scroll near his ear.

"Hey Ozpin what's up?" Qrow asked nonchalantly.

"Qrow I need you to return to Vale Immediately," this shocked Qrow as he was now asked to come back to Vale. he thought about what might be going on there for him to be called back so he asked Ozpin about the situation.

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Do you remember what happened to Amber?"

"Yes I do remember what happened," Qrow replied in a grim tone as he felt responsible for what happened to her.

"Well it seems that we have a suspicion that the ones that attacked her are here at Vale," Qrow raised his eyebrows at this statement. Ozpin was telling him that the enemy was now beneath their noses.

"How could you say that Ozpin?"

"During the time when your niece and Glynda were fighting Roman Torchwick he was saved by a woman with the power to create fire, and during the past weeks many dust store robberies are happening here at Vale, don't you think it's all too coincidental?"

"So are you saying that woman is now working with a criminal in Vale, what's next they are working with the White Fang?" Qrow asked jokingly as he let out a small laugh.

"We don't know yet, but what we know now is the look of those who attacked Amber."

"How did you get that information Ozpin?"

"Well I seem to have encountered a very special student, one that could change the tide of this war," this raises Qrow's curiosity as to who this student is, and what kind of person they are.

"Hmm... Alright, we'll be there in a week or two," Qrow told Ozpin but he noticed that Qrow said "we".

"Wait we?"

"Oh yeah I was about to inform you later but I also have met someone during this mission that you gave me," this time it was now Ozpin who was curious about this new individual.

"Who is it?"

"Well it all started a week ago when I was scouting around Mistral I encountered a blonde girl who was the same height as my niece, but as I tried to go near her I was suddenly attacked by a small dragon who was firing lightning at me,"

"Are you hurt in any way by that creature?"

"I "Luckily" dodge that lightning strike aimed at me by slipping in some mud, but as the dragon started to charge its lightning it was stopped by the girl."

"Hmm... after that what happened?"

"After that the girl approached me and offered to heal me of any of my injuries, and soon introduce herself."

"What's her name?"

"Asia Argento."

"Hmm... bring her back with you, the time she appeared is the same as the time I encountered Issei Hyoudou."

"Is that the boy you met?"

"Yes and so far he has shown that he is a trustworthy ally."

"I see, I guess this is the end of our call."

"It's nice seeing you safe, Qrow."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll be there in a few weeks so we'll see you then."

Soon the call ended and puts away his scroll back into his pocket before taking out his flask once again and taking a sip. But then a voice called out from the tent as a girl with a nun outfit with blonde hair came out of the tent.

"Qrow-san, who was that?"

"Oh Asia, it's just a friend, and you don't have to add honorifics when you address me, you can just call me uncle Qrow, that's what my nieces call me."

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm already used to it so I can't help myself not saying it," Asia replied while she was fidgeting her fingers.

"You really are not from around here are you?"

"No," she replied as she bowed down her head to her dismay," I was on a place called Japan, but then I was transported here,"

"Hmm. well you need to get ready since we're going somewhere,"

"Where are we going, Qrow-san?"

"Were going to Vale to Visit Professor Ozpin and ask him of this place you call Japan and help you get back to your home,"

"You'd do that?," Asia replied as she received a nod back from Qrow," Thank God, maybe soon enough I can see everyone again, Xenovia-san, Irina-san, Rias-oneesama, and maybe I can see Ise-san once again," Asia rejoiced as she can finally see her family once again, but Qrow notice that she was more energetic in saying the last name rather than the rest.

"So this Issei guy is someone important to you?" Qrow asked in curiosity.

"Yes, he is the first friend I ever had, he is also the first person I fell in love with, and the only wish that I have is to live by his side forever,"

"Wow... I expected him to be an important person to you but this exceeded my expectations, anyway prepare yourself since this will be a long trip," Qrow said to asia as he now started to walk out of the camp site.

"Hai," Asia replied but soon was surrounded by 6 little dragons that came out from the tent behind her.

"Rassei, Fafnir, Anselmus, Cyril, Gregorios, and Simeon, We're now going to have a little trip so protect us okay," Asia commanded them as they all responded with a nod.

[We will do what you say Asia-chan, If those creatures will attack again we'll make sure to devour them and destroy them,] Fafnir replied in his mini dragon form as he sat on Asia's shoulder, and Rassei went to rest on her arms.

"Just make sure that no one will see you, Fafnir-san."

[Yes Asia-chan,] Fafnir replied shortly as the 4 mini evil dragons surrounded Asia as they departed to Vale, and will soon meet Professor Ozpin, and her first friend/lover, Issei Hyoudou.

It was already night time and everyone in Beacon Academy had already fallen asleep, except for one person. Issei who was currently walking out of his room in his hunter outfit and was walking out of the Academy.

As he walked out of the Academy he stood within the edge as he viewed the whole city of Vale from above and took a big breath.

As he let out his breath and made a smirk on his face.

"Well tonight the city will now be under the protection of the Red Dragon Emperor."

He soon took a step off the edge and immediately dived straight into the ground.

While falling down to the ground Issei could feel the cold breeze in his face as he was plummeting down.

The ground was now fast approaching which made Issei activate his balance breaker.

"Balance Breaker!" Issei shouted as he activated his Sacred Gear and the gem shined as a voice boomed out of it.

[Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker/Scale Mail]

Issei was immediately covered in a red light as his armor started to form around his body. As the light dissipated. What was left was Issei now wearing his red armor while skydiving.

As the ground was now getting nearer he then summoned his dragon wings and slowed down his descent to the ground and then flew right to the city of Vale.

Issei has now reached the city of Vale as he hovered above the city to get a birds eye view on what was going on down below.

With his heightened senses he could hear people down on the street, and the vehicles roaming around the city.

But he needed more help with his search so he has now made another Idea.

He landed on one of the rooftops as he reached out his arm in front of him.

He concentrated on his draconic energy as the gems on his armor started to shine in a bright silver light.

As the silver light died out eight white miniature wyverns came out from each gem as the wyverns started to circle around Issei until he gave them an order.

"You eight will patrol around dust shops that are scattered across this city and if any suspicious activity arises call upon me," the eight white wyverns nodded in return and started to spread out in all directions.

"Now we wait and see if anyone tries to endanger this city they will deal with me first."

A few hours had passed and there was no sign of activities in the city.

"I wonder what the wyverns are doing," he then tried to check on them and sure enough His wyverns were still patrolling around the city but it seems that they still didn't detect anything.

And he has no problem sustaining them for a long time since he has so much draconic energy in his body that he could hold his balance breaker for months if he had too.

"Argh it seems nothing is active tonight, but the news said that dust store robberies are getting higher, but there is nothing!"

Issei continued to wait for a few more minutes until new information had entered his mind.

One of his wyverns has now detected some kind of activity in the northern part of the city.

"There it is," issei soon stood up and unfurled his dragon wings.

With a single flap from his wings he was already gone leaving behind a dust cloud due to the flap of his wings.

From Dust Till Dawn a shop for any weapon enthusiast in Vale and a supplier for dust, was a store located in the northern part of the city.

This store was owned by an old man who was now about to close his store.

Tonight was a peaceful night. He has made quite a sale today and he has restocked on his supplies.

In his mind he thought that there was nothing to ruin this perfect night.

As he walked out of the venue and was about to lock the door to the store. He was suddenly grabbed in the shoulder as he was spinned around to face men in black suits with red ties, and were armed with weapons.

There were many of them and he could see that there were 20 men in front of him.

The one who grabbed him immediately grasped his weapon and held it near his neck.

"Give me the keys! You wouldn't want this to get ugly do you?"

The old man, afraid of losing his own life, hurriedly tries to get the keys from his pocket.

But as he took out the keys something landed behind the thieves as they felt a little shake in the ground and a wave of air hit them in their backs.

"What the hell!" one of the thieves blurted out as they all turned around to see what caused the shockwave.

As they turned around they could see a cloud of smoke covering a humanoid silhouette.

But what emerged from it was a red armored individual with green gems all around its body.

"What the hell is that!? Is it one of those Atlesian robots?" one of the thieves blurted out as the rest prepared to fight the red armored individual.

The one holding the shopkeep immediately commanded his men to attack the newcomer.

"What are you all doing? Attack you idiots!"

As soon as he made the command the henchmen began their attack.

They all immediately charged at the red armored individual.

One by one they tried to slash or hit him with their weapons, but to no avail the armored individual just dodges them with ease as one by one he knocks them out.

"Impossible... how could this be!" the man shouted as he watched the armored individual knock out all of his comrades one by one.

The onslaught continued until he was the only one left as the armored individual dropped one of the thugs in his hand into the ground.

"S-stay b-back!" The thug aimed his gun at the armored individual as he tried his best to intimidate the armored individual.

But it was no use as the red armor was now approaching him.

Fear and dread course through his whole body as he thinks of a way to get out of this situation. He reached into his pocket as he got a hold of a fire bomb made out of fire dust, he immediately ignited it and threw it infront of him.

The bomb exploded and it made a huge pillar of flame, but what happened next shocked him even more.

The red armor individual walked through the fire and the flames like it was nothing.

He has no other options left, the only thing left now in his arsenal was his gun, and the shopkeep he has held hostage.

Seeing that there were no other options he now tries to bargain for his own safety using the shopkeep as leverage.

"Stop right there! If you come any further I'll shoot this person," he exclaimed as he put the gun right next to the head of the shopkeeper.

Surprisingly the armored individual stopped his walking and stood there.

"Heh... if you let me go I'll not harm this person do we agree?"

"The armored individual only looked at him before bending down and picked up a small pebble from the ground..

"Hey! Don't move!" The thug tried to intimidate the armored individual, but it did not budge as he fling the pebble right in the air. During that a voice could be heard in the air.

[Reflect] [Reflect]

"What did you do?!" the thug asked before he was hit in the head by an object as fast as a bullet as he let go of the shopkeep before he fell into the ground clutching his head in pain.

Good thing that he had aura, if not he would have died by that shot

"What the hell was that!" he screamed in anger, as he looked up at the armored individual who was already in front of him. He tried to get up but he was now losing consciousness.

"You... what the hell are you... ?" The thug tried to speak but eventually he has now lost consciousness.

The armored individual looked around but noticed that the shopkeep was not there anymore.

'Shit did I scare him away? But at least I saved him so it's no big deal," the armored individual looked around and tried to figure out what to do with the thugs.

"Hmm... here we go," he picked up a rope in the dumpster and tied them all together.

Soon he heard police sirens and it was now his signal to get out of the place.

"Well it seems the shopkeeper made it out and called the cops, I better get out of here."

The armored individual soon deployed a pair of red wings and flew up into the air leaving the thugs to their inevitable demise.

Issei after escaping the scene landed on the roof of one of the many buildings in Vale. he quickly got out of that scene since he didn't want to have a criminal record here in Vale.

"Well that was close don't you think so Ddraig," Issei said as he took off the mask of his helmet.

[Well you almost got caught by the police, I wonder what Ozpin, Glynda, or Azazel would say if they saw you behind bars,] Ddraig jokingly said to Issei, which made Issei laugh.

"Well Azazel-sensei would pretty much laugh at me haha," Issei laughed out loud as the cold night breeze blew right into his brown hair which made him remember something.

"It really is cold tonight... it really reminds me of the nights I have been sleeping alone the past week, it really is cold when you sleep alone in a bed," Issei sat down as he pulled something out of his armor.

What he pulled out was the folded up picture he got from the pendent his mother gave him before he went to battle in Japan to stop Trihexa. The time before he was transported to this world.

As he opened up the picture he saw the text his mother wrote on the picture.

"The family has grown again. Everyday has been so much fun."

He flipped the picture to reveal a family portrait with him, his parents, the whole Occult Research Club, Kuroka, Le Fay, and Ophis.

A single drop of tear escaped through his eyes as he remembered his family, friends, and lovers.

"I really miss the warmth we had together, sleeping alone in a bed feels so cold, i really miss them, and I want to see them once again, especially my parents, I still need to spend more time with them to compensate on what i have been hiding from them," a few tears started to shed from his eyes as he remembers his family.

[Partner...] Ddraig hated to see his partner like this, he wanted to see the happy go lucky Issei. The one whose smile is as radiant as their blazing inferno, the person even on the verge of death would smile, and think of others even before himself.

"Hey Ddraig... do you think any of the girls are here right now, or any of my family are here in this world? Do you think someone other than us is out there somewhere?"

[Partner, I think, with the proof that we sensed a devil earlier, there must be someone else in this world that came from our world.]

"I really hope so Ddraig, But I wish I could really see them all again," Issei said in a sad tone as tears flowed out from his eyes.

[Don't worry partner, with me by your side we will find them and will reunite you with your family, and loved ones. And soon maybe you could feel your Girlfriend's breast once again.] Ddraig encouraged Issei, which seem to work since he now started to have his spirits up, [But right now we have the task of protecting this world, who knows maybe you could some girls from here to your harem hahaha,] Ddraig exclaimed, which made Issei smile, and laugh.

"You're right Ddraig," He finally stood up and swept the tears he had in his face, " this is not the time to feel sadness or despair, what we need to do now is to help the people here. And of course let's not forget my main goal and dream," Issei soon put back his mask on and deployed his dragon wings and flew to the air.

"I will become the HAREM KING!" Issei roared loudly in the air as he scoured the area and resumed his search.

[Hyoudou Issei... you were the only one who didn't treat me as a weapon but as an individual. Out of all of the individuals I had as a partner you were the only one that I had fun with . The one who spreads smiles and laughter, the hopes and dreams of the underworld, a protector, an honest person. If your seniors would see you now, I can't explain how happy they would be for you.]

[So please... remain the same person you are now, because only you Hyoudou Issei has the honor of being titled as the best Sekiryuutei in existence. And it makes me proud that I have you as my partner and as my friend.]

In another place in Vale, located in the docks. A certain crime organization is hiding within it.

Inside one of these buildings was a man who wore a red-lined white suit with long black pants and black shoes. His accessories included a small gray scarf, black gloves with buckled sleeves, and a black bowler hat with a small feather tucked into its red band. And in his hand was a cane.

"Alright people, the group we have sent out should be arriving with a new batch of dust any minute, so better prepare yourselves to organize them and sort them properly!" the man with the cane ordered his men.

"Yes, sir!" The henchmen responded as they resumed their work.

The man took a look at his workers before going back into the room.

"Dammit! It has already been hours and they haven't returned yet. Where are they?" He shouted angrily as he smacked his hand on the table.

The room in question was composed of a table in the middle, a chair in the sides and a T.V hanging on the wall.

One of those chairs was occupied by a peculiar individual.

She wears a white cropped wide, broad tailed jacket with a pink interior, collar, a single pink button and large pink cuffs. She wears brown pants with a dark belt that has a gray buckle and an additional narrow belt under it. Under her jacket is a brown overbust corset, curved in the middle and at the bottom, exposing her hips. She also wears a multitude of black beaded necklaces, which hang haphazardly around her neck. She also wears black and white spat styled under the knee boots alongside black gloves.

At her side was a pink parasol, and she was holding a cup of coffee.

She pushed the other cup of tea at the table in which she was signaling the man to drink it.

"Thank you Neo," the man thanked the girl named Neo as he grabbed the coffee and took a sip.

"Ah... that was refreshing," the man praised the coffee as he put it back into the table, "you always make the best coffee around here," Neo only nods in return as Roman gets back into business.

"Now let's see if they have returned," The man stood up from his chair and walked into the door.

As he was about to open it a shout came from the other side.

"Boss! Boss!"

The man rushed outside to see what the ruckus was all about.

"What is it you idiot!" The man shouted demanding what was going on.

"Boss, you need to see the news right now! You're on the news!"

The man rushed back inside into his office and soon turned on the T.V and put it on the news network.

He immediately saw his picture and a scene where his men were tied in ropes, and police riling them up on a bullhead.

[Breaking news, A group of thugs hired by Roman Torchwick has been arrested by the Vale Police Department, they were attempting to rob a dust shop named Dust Till Dawn, but was stopped by an unknown individual, the shopkeep describes the savior as a red armor filled with green gems around its body, If you have any information about this mysterious individual, and Roman Torchwick, please contact the Vale Police Department Immediately.]

Roman immediately turned off the T.V as the black screen showed an infuriated face.

"Well... it seems we have another one playing hero," Roman said with a tick in his forehead.

"Neo I want to find more information about this thing that we are up against, so in the next heist, join them but don't go near them when that thing will appear. I want you to identify it and see if it's from anyone in this damn city," The girl nodded as she took a sip from her cup.

As Roman reached out into his pocket he pulled out a mini circular object with a red orb in the middle of it.

"And take this with you when you go out," he puts it on the table as Neo grabs it and observes it, "it's one of those tracking devices we got from stealing from the shipment from atlas."

Neo nods and puts it in her pocket.

"As soon as you see him you shoot this onto him no matter the cost, and after that we will track him down."

"It seems things have now become interesting."

Well this chapter has been finished. I'm kinda having a hard time making my fanfics since I'm mostly busy with school since they have now started face to face classes. It's been fun but mostly tiring due to all of the project's and the exam's

Now onto the story notes.

I was planning on revealing Issei's identity to them in this chapter, but I think they need to connect more with each other before he reveals to them his identity.

Qrow is now coming back to Vale earlier than canon, and he's bringing Asia with him.

Asia has now revealed that she is on Remnant. And she has in her possession her six familiars. The 4 evil dragons Anselmus, Cyril, Gregorios, and Simeon, The sprite dragon Rassei, And finally The Golden Dragon Fafnir. And Fafnir, and the four evil dragons are the size of Rassei.

I think she can only take Rassei with her to beacon while the others will stay in a distant mountain, and be watched by Fafnir while they wait until Asia will summon them.

Of Course when she meets up with Issei she will join his team, and become a hunter as well, and she will use a bow and arrow, since she already uses a bow since vol 11. Her outfit might be her nun outfit, but it will be fitted with other stuff such as a quiver for arrows, and maybe some pouches for some dust crystals.

If you think about it, when Nora meets Rassei, she will immediately try to hug him and she will be electrocuted, but that will not stop her due to her semblance. The only problem being if Rassei will overcharge her with lightning.

With that in mind if Akeno strikes her with her holy lightning would she be imbued with holy lightning too?

Now with Asia being revealed, some other Characters are being dropped into Remnant too. Who could they be? Are they friends? Or are they enemies?

Find out in the next chapter of Sealed Under A Shattered Moon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 404 9
How does the story go again? Oh yes... Wolf, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Ashen One, Tarnished, or Good Hunter... burdenous titles cast upon Y...
2.1K 32 17
After dying, Y/N is given one last chance by the gods and comes back to life in a new body, and without the ability to summon a Persona, or so he thi...
356K 4.9K 34
Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. After waking up from his coma after the ba...
18.9K 402 9
After the group escapes from the Backrooms, Issei and his new friends all decided to deal with some issues back at Remnant, once they were done. They...