SOLACE

By Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-5

3.4K 175 59
By Kainat204

"I am here and I am in favor of Kim Taehyung."

Everyone started to whisper when the new voice entered the room. Some people were shocked to see him over  here while others were in a daze because of the pristine beauty the man holds. 

The man wore a checked grey suit paired with white shirt and plain light grey tie. His hair was brushed back exposing his gorgeous forehead and he wore a serious expression making him look extra handsome. He was known as one of the leading businessman in Korea and was famous for his righteous nature , wisdom and immaculate beauty. He is known across the world as worldwide handsome Jeon Seokjin.

Jeon Seokjin walked inside the room , power and strength oozing from his demeanor . He  sat on the empty chair and moved forward , keeping  his clasped fingers together on the table. He looked directly into Jungkook's eyes asserting his dominance and said,

"My vote goes to Kim Taehyung and from now on his rules will be followed only." Jin moved his eyes towards   Taehyung who was beaming with happiness and nodded. Jungkook noticed it and closed his fist in anger.  

"I wasn't informed about the replacement of Mr. Lee, "  Jungkook finally spoke

" That's because I didn't feel like informing you. Got a problem with that?" Jin replied brashly.

Jin's word and cold disposition was pricking Jungkook like thorns.Jungkook wasn't expecting to meet Jin like this after 3 years. He wanted to run to Jin , hug him and tell him how much he had missed Jin over the years.This had been the longest he had been away from Jin . He was looking at Jin with hurt eyes but Jin ignored him completely.

Jin introduced himself though everybody knew him as the chairman of JS industries, 

" Hello ! Ladies and gentlemen , my name is Jeon Seokjin and I am the chairman of JS industries .But from now on I am also one of the board members of Bangtan hospital. Nice to meet you all."

Jungkook felt his blood boiling and he didn't want to spend a second over there.Many painful memories were flashing in front of his eyes so he rose from his seat with a thud and excused himself,

" I have some work to do so I will take your leave.My assistant will update me about the meeting . Thank you!"

Taking a last glance at Jin, Jungkook left the conference room hurriedly.

After one more hour, the meeting finally came to an end and everyone went after exchanging greetings. When Taehyung was at last alone with Jin, Jin looked at Taehyung fondly. He got rid off his grave expression and a beautiful soft smile replaced it .He opened his arms for Taehyung and  Taehyung ran to him giving  him a bone crushing hug.

" Hyung missed you Taetae, "

Jin held Taehyung tightly and told him affectionately.

"I also missed you Jin Hyung,"

 Taehyung replied with a content smile,"I am so glad that you are here.You saved me today."

Jin broke the hug and compassionately held Taehyung's cheek, 

"As I have promised earlier, you will always find me by your side whenever you need me ."

 Jin kissed his forehead and they engaged themselves in their own conversation unaware of the pair of eyes burning in jealousy. Jungkook wanted to talk to Jin so when he got to know the meeting ended he went there again.But seeing the interaction between Taehyung and Jin ,he was bubbling in anger.He buried his fingers in his palms and said to himself , gritting his teeth,

" Every time you   fucking give me more reasons to hate you Kim Taehyung.At first you killed my one older  brother and then you took away my another older brother from me .Because of you my Jin Hyung doesn't even look at me properly.I meant the world to my Hyung but because of you he is mad at me," Jungkook punched the wall near him with great force and was huffing in anger.

" I won't forgive you, never in my life.I will drive you to your end," Jungkook told himself in anger and glared at Jin and Taehyung who were merrily conversing.

Through out the last 3 years , Taehyung was in contact with Jin. After Taehyung left Korea, he went to London for higher education and then returned as one of the best heart surgeons.Though , Jin was not physically with him, he was just one phone call away. Jin was like the best elder brother to Taehyung which he never had and Jin adored him.

In the middle of the conversation, he received a phone call which notified him that his own business needed  his attention. Thus, after bidding farewell  to Taehyung , Jin went to the parking lot . He was about to enter his car when a voice made him halt in his position.

"Hyung,"

 the voice came out as a broken voice and it wrenched Jin's heart. After all it was his bunny's voice. His younger brother , the one who he raised with so much love and affection but the situation drew them apart.

He noticed how Jungkook was looking at him longingly and how cannot he.They were always inseparable. Though they have an age difference of 5 years ,they were more like bestfriends than brothers.But Jungkook did something so unacceptable that Jin had to severe all his ties with Jungkook.

Jin again wore his professional expression and turned towards Jungkook and answered back rudely , 

"It is Mr. Jeon for you.I am no hyung to you."

Jin noticed the hurt expression in Jungkook's face but chose to ignore it.

"You let Taehyung call you Hyung but not me , your real younger brother?" 

Jungkook moved towards Jin and asked in a hurt voice,

 " Why did you leave me Hyung, when I needed you the most.You said I am like your son , but why did you abandon your son?"

Jungkook became teary eyed when he was speaking and truth to be told , it shattered Jin's heart but Jin couldn't show it. He was always like this, always supported the right thing even if the path was difficult. In Taehyung and Jungkook's case , he knew Taehyung was right and Jungkook was driven by hatred.

"I raised you wrong Jungkook.And you know what I don't support anyone's wrongdoings so I couldn't make an exception for you."

"I am wrong? Really ?" 

Jungkook asked in disbelief, raising his voice a little.

"Even after what Taehyung did , how can you say that ? I am doing it to hurt him so that he can also understand the pain of losing someone or something close to him."

Hearing Jungkook's words,  Jin's resolve of not getting mad broke. He didn't want to argue with Jungkook but he couldn't help himself.So he raised his voice as well,

 " Hobi was my brother too Jungkook, don't pretend like you are the only one mourning this loss , dad , Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung and me , we also miss him." 

Jin paused and gulped, stopping himself from crying.

"If hurting Taehyung brings Hobi back , then trust me Jungkook , Taehyung would have been buried 6 feet deep under the ground by your Yoongi hyung.You are so engrossed in your own pain but have you ever thought about Yoongi? Hobi was his HUSBAND damn it." 

Jin punched the bonnet of the car out of frustration.

Hearing Yoongi's name , Jungkook froze in his place. He felt like someone gave a harsh blow on his chest and he became blank for a moment.Jin blinked his eyes to control his tears looking up and soften his voice,

"It was an accident Jeon and fate did us dirty but to ease your pain you can't blame someone."

Jin stepped towards Jungkook and kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder giving a light squeeze but Jin quickly removed his hands as the next words left Jungkook's lips.

"He could have at least tried Hyung, but he didn't.He gave up and for that I won't forgive him hyung.No one can't convince me otherwise..He killed my brother, he killed my happiness and he also took you away from me.I hate him." Jungkook yelled.

Jin looked at Jungkook astonishingly.He neither could believe his eyes nor could believe his ears. The way Jungkook said those words coated with rage and hatred , he thought he didn't know Jungkook anymore. 

He isn't the Jungkook who used to run after him asking for his attention all the time and an adorable pout used to decorate his baby lips when he couldn't have his way. The same Jungkook who used to  cry his heart out when his loved ones were hurt now was trying to ruin another person's life.

He doesn't know what happened to his tender heart which he moulded with so much love and care. Jin stood back and nodded his head in disagreement ,

"He killed your happiness?What about you?Did you forget how you portrayed Taehyung as an unfaithful partner in front of the world and shunned him? You wanted to hurt his father Mr. Kim Hyun but in the process you punished Taehyung for something he never did. Taehyung didn't come for revenge but you did .He doesn't need your forgiveness, if anything you need his forgiveness."

 Jin said the last line jabbing his index finger on Jungkook's chest with force.

" He took his revenge by not choosing Hobi hyung," Jungkook shouted," Why can't you see? He is a wicked person . Don't get fooled by his innocent looks."

"ENOUGH!" Jin growled , showing his palm and glared at Jungkook. His eyes became red from anger and he  was so done with Jungkook.

" After all the time you spent with Taehyung, you think Taehyung is capable of doing something this deplorable? Taehyung worships his profession Jungkook. He believes in saving lives , not killing them, " Jin tried to explain Jungkook but Jungkook wasn't ready to listen to anything.

" I know him that is why I know he can do it. He isn't what you guys think he is.You guys know the angel Taehyung but I know the devil Taehyung, "Jungkook replied to Jin.

Jin scoffed, 

"I don't know you anymore Jungkook. I know anything I say won't make a difference ,you have gone too far with your hatred.I never knew my Kookie could nurture so much hatred in his heart.But remember one thing, one day your this hatred will direct you to your end.By trying to hurt Taehyung , you will destroy yourself and you will have no shoulder to cry on.You will be left alone," Jin concluded.

"As if I am not alone already ," Jungkook scoffed back  and left the place angrily.

#######

Here is another update , lovely people.

Hope you are liking the story.Let me know about your thoughts.Happy reading!

See you on next Friday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.7K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
550K 26.9K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
565K 31.3K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...