ฬ Rฬ ๐”ผโ„™โ„“แด€๐šˆ 201โท |๐”น๐•‹๐•Š OTโ‚‡...

By ggukie_69

'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
New OneShot story!!!
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
โƒโ˜˜๏ธŽโœพ
53
54
55

34

522 54 8
By ggukie_69

[The reason why I uploaded a little late was because I was reading a great novel! I got so immersed to it that I had to delay every book's update 😂 and....I think I will be uploading frequently for the next two weeks since I am going Malaysia and Indonesia for vacation~ stay tune]

Year-2013

A U T H O R

'Noo-noona?' Yoongi confusedly looked at Y/N and then again at little Y/N.

But before he could think anything else Y/N has already pushed him away from the entrance and walled outside.

'Was she his sister? How come you both look so similar? As if you are twins?' Yoongi asked.

'Jus-Just like that! Soon-uhh, Chan and I are close because of this! His sister somehow looks a little bit like me.'

'Wow.'

Y/N didn't pay any attention to making it more realistic to Yoongi. Because she didn't know how hard her brother tried to make sure BTS didn't know about her.

If they knew then little Y/N would've gone mad at what they were talking about.

Time traveling.

Plus he wanted to make sure that he prepared Y/N for her journey to the past. But Y/N had no idea how many struggles Hoshi had.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Noona! Aren't we going to my house?' Namjoon asked.

'Yes. We will. It is necessary to go there since you left all of your lyrics there! Aish.' Y/N sighed as she massaged her temple.

'I am free. Since I have a tight schedule this week, I want to go with you guys!' Hoseok said.

'It's almost as if I am spending every day with every member. First Jimin, then Yoongi now Namjoon and Hoseok.' Y/N thought.
.

.

.

.

.
'First snacks then journey~'

Y/N laughed at Hoseok's remark as she helped the young guy to stuff more chips and soft drinks into the cart.

Namjoon was also taking some chocolates.

'Excuse me. Do you know where the---'

Y/N's eyes widened when she heard someone talking behind her.

Namjoon politely answered as she turned around to see her mother alone with a bright smile.

It was her third time seeing her not-dead mother in this timeline.

'Om.....M-ma.....' Her eyes became teary as she whispered.

Her mother looked at Y/N who was wearing a mask, fortunately. But all three of them could see the teary eyes.

'Are you okay?' The woman was thrown aback by Y/N's sudden cry.

Y/N quickly regained her posture and nodded. Whipping away her tears she smiled a little making her eyes squeeze more.

'I am fine...It's just you look a lot like my m-mother...who died years ago..' Her voice was shaky.

The woman felt pity as she hugged Y/N and patted her head.

'Even though I am too young to be called a mother of your age it's fine, but still, I know that somewhere your mother is watching you. She is so proud of you. You are doing great.'

Y/N let out a secret sob without anyone finding out as she hugged her mother tightly before releasing her.

-ring-

The woman looked at her phone before looking at Y/N.

'Sorry, I have to go. My daughter is waiting for me. Take care!' The woman smiled.

Y/N felt her body weak. Her legs were shaking and she wanted to hold the woman only for herself. She knew that the daughter was no other than her past self.

But still, she wanted to stay with her mother.

'Noona are you okay?' Hoseok asked.

Namjoon patted her shoulder.

'I am fine guys.' Y/N smiled.

But her red eyes said something else.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'My mother....she died 9 years ago. Because of health issues..'

Namjoon and Hoseok's ears pricked up when they heard Y/N speaking.

Y/N was driving the car. Hoseok was sitting on the passenger seat as Namjoon sat behind.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon through the rear mirror and blinked his eyes as a sign of nod.

They both were curious about their manager's life. All of them knew nothing about her. Just one thing. She had an older brother.

'My brother became my strength. My father also became devastated. Even though he still earned for us, he deliberately pushed himself away from us.'

Y/N stopped for a while and continued.

'For some reason, my brother who also was devastated was actually in a good mental condition. It made things easy for us. He took care of me and taught me self-defense which actually helped me.'

'I am sorry but are you guys not in a good condition anymore noona? You are...using past tense while mentioning your brother.' Hoseok politely asked.

Seeing Y/N not replying, Hoseok cursed himself for being greedy and wanting to more about the girl.

Namjoon also was curious and thought that they tried to invade too much of her personal life. But suddenly Y/N spoke,

'No, we are too close. We are still too close! It's just....he...I....we are too far away from each other...The last time I saw him was the day....(I traveled here..Last year...) when I joined the company.'

'WHAT?' Namjoon was shocked.

'Yeah haha. I miss him so much. I miss oppa so much. If I can see him again then our meeting will be so different.'

'This time, when we meet, he will see the Y/N who comforted him in his early days. I bet he will hug me and cry as if he got to see the person whom he met back in 2012' Y/N thought.

'Noona we are here..' Namjoon spoke.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Is hyung married?'

It took Y/N a little bit of time to think which hyung Namjoon just asked her as he looked into the boxes.

'Ahh, my brother? No way! Hahaha! He can never marry this early! Tsk! The company won't allo(w)- uhh, he is busy with his company alongside with other oppa(s).'

'Oh? Don't you have one brother?' Hoseok asked curiously.

Seeing the adult not turning away from their questions, the teenagers were determined to ask more questions.

'Nah, I have 13 brothers.' She smiled.

'They are so clumsy. 2 are my age. 1 is younger than me. And others are older than me. 4 are older than my brother.'

'W-what?'

'How did her mother give birth to 14 children?! Did she die by giving too much birth?!' Hoseok thought.

'Ah! I mean not blood connected. But close enough to call siblings!' Y/N quickly said.

Namjoon sighed as he finally found the notes.

'Ohh..Thank god.' Hoseok whispered.

'Are you guys too close?' Namjoon asked finally.

'Yes! We are! Specially Mingyu oppa! Hahaha, he and Chanie always get bullied by others!'

'Chan? Isn't it the young boy?'

Y/N stumbled as she widened her eyes.

'I-I mean his name is Dino. We just...m-make fun of him by calling him little Chanie. I don't know. The boys started to call him that first.' Y/N blabbered.

Hoseok nodded, buying her blabber. But Namjoon didn't buy her words fully. But he chose to stay silent.

'What is hyung's name?' Namjoon asked.

'Ah, my brother?... Uhh, his name is K-Kwon S....Jayhyuk! Kwon Jayhyuk!' Y/N said her cousin's name.

'Ohh..' Hoseok claimed.

'By the way, how are your siblings? Tell me if they or your parents want to meet you guys. I will try to arrange your scheduled time.' Y/N said.

'Noona! How much do you know about us? Do you know my sibling's name? The gender? Like we do?' Namjoon smiled sheepishly indicating that they know more about her than she did.

But poor them, they didn't know that the girl knew A to Z about them. More than they experienced and knew their future too.

'Of course. And I know how far you guys will succeed too.' She grinned.

'What are you? A shaman?' Hoseok laughed.

'So what does our future hold?'

Namjoon asked jokingly as they put the diaries, notebooks, and papers which were inside the clipboards into the boxes.

Y/N grinned. Her meeting with her mother made her so happy that she didn't know she was giving away so much information about her life and their future.

'Hmm....you guys will become the world's biggest boy band group! You will win Billboard Music Award, VMA, AMA, MAMA, MMA, and so on....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 22
this story is only mine.it's just a imagination.story lines are only mine then credits goes to me๐Ÿคญ. read my story if you like it then follow me vote...
1.1K 65 18
Y/n, a 23 years old girl who's just living her completely normal life and busy trying to make some money by working in a restaurant. One night, she b...
3.7K 379 18
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
105K 5.8K 88
Y/N is a mute girl who has a lot of secrets....... While working with the CEO of S.MIN company, will the CEO discover her secret job? And What will...