Because The Bad Boys Said So

By Cheeeeezy

She's a senior in high school, a funny girl who is as clueless as they come and has a knack for tripping over... More

Author's Note!
Chapter Two. (Updated)
Chapter Three. (Updated)
Chapter Four. (Updated)

Chapter One. (Updated)

429K 2.6K 408
By Cheeeeezy

Here we go, I'm actually so nervous right now.

From the beginning,  the new version of this story :)

...

"Sandy! You will never believe what I just heard!" Ivory yelled into my ear, nearly giving me a heart attack while she sat down next to me in class.

"I'm pretty sure you just blew my eardrums out." I cringed while rubbing my ear.

"Guess who got arrested last week?" Why was she so damn bubbly this cold morning?

"Probably you." The most obvious answer to anyone who knew this wild child.

She rolled her eyes and flicked her pastel blue her over her shoulder. "It was just one time, loser."

"Twice, do you not remember what happened three months ago?"

"Oh yeah." She played with her hair while in la la land. "That was a fun night."

"Yeah, you peed right in front of a cop car!" I laughed.

"The car was parked! How was I supposed to know there was actually people in there?" She tried to reason.

"Do you remember how you tried making out with the cops to get out of it? Teach me your ways, oh classy one." I ruffled her hair in my fit of laughter.

She began fix her blue hair. I was always so jealous of how outgoing she was, I could never dye my hair a different colour. "Anyway, do you want to know what I have to tell you or not?"

"Fine, go ahead." I tucked my brunette hair behind my ear and gave her my full attention.

"It was your boyfriend." She sang.

My face slowly began to get heated up and a blush crept up onto my cheeks. "Oh dear lord, not this again, he is not my boyfriend." I whisper yelled so the rest of the class wouldn't hear.

"Sandy, hunny, it's okay, I'm into delinquents too." She held her hand over her heart and innocently smiled.

"But I don't—"

"He does have amazing bone structure." She continued

"I don't —"

"And talk about a sharp jawline."

"Shut up--"

"As well as those cute dimples." She dramatically sighed.

"I'm so done with your shit—"

"Oh, and his beard is just divine."

I smiled and rolled my eyes at this over-dramatic drama queen and stopped listening to her as the teacher walked into history class.

The 'delinquent' that Ivory was referring to as my 'boyfriend' was none other than Chase and no, he wasn't my boyfriend. Well, I mean technically he was considering when we were both 10, he asked me to be his and I quote "pocket full of sunshine" and handed me a pretty flower. I answered happily with a yes and he gave me a peck on the lips and went on his merry way, taking my first kiss with him. Now that ladies and gentlemen, concludes the last time we both ever spoke to one another.

It was a tragic love story.

Chase, and is three friends, Drew, Taylor and Josh both are known as the resident 'bad boys' of this town. They run havoc everywhere they go, they fight everyone, steal cars, walk around like they're royalty and probably jerk each other off too. They've made quite a reputation for themselves; with the police that is. They're probably best friends with them by now considering the amount of times they've been arrested. These four don't really interact with us normal, mere mortals and generally just stick with each other, making a witty comment here and there in class. 

"Well, do you want to know why he was taken in by the po-po's?" Ivory took me out of my little rant. I was curious yes, but not curious enough. He was probably in a fight, caught and thrown in lockup for a few days. I shook my head and looked at the teacher who was talking to the class.

"You suck." She pouted with a sigh, her fist under her chin like a child.

I looked back at her and smiled innocently. "You suck more."

She giggled and whispered back. "I know, you prude."

We both began to giggle, maybe a bit too loud because when we looked up the teacher was staring at us with a bored, stern look "Ladies, if you want me to mov--"

"Good morning sir, you miss me?" Everyone's eyes turned towards the front of the class where an English accented Drew walked in looking all high and mighty, with a cheeky grin plastered on to his face and a leather jacket thrown over his back.

The teacher's bored expression turned towards him "Oh yes Drew, I don't know how I would have made it through this week without you." His hand was on his heart, the sarcasm was real with this man.

"Aww, you're so sweet." Drew smiled. Then, Chase walked in behind him and nodded his head towards the teacher but didn't utter a word. He had a cut lip and a bruise on his cheek, that was the first thing that I noticed. His dark hair was all messy and beard darker then usual, matching his black shirt which did little to hide his figure.

He had been released by the police and of course, my guess had been right, he was in a fight. I couldn't help but stare at the two guys that were now walking to get to their seats, say what you will about their personalities but their looks we're definitely on point. Drew looked back at Chase and whispered something to him and Chase looked around at the class. His chocolate brown eyes then settled on me and we had a little stare off for a few seconds before I quickly looked to other side with my heart pounding wildly.

God, he was intimidating. I looked down at my dark hair twisting it around my fingers as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I slowly looked up again and they we're both sitting down on their designated tables, Drew with his legs up on the table and Chase looking outside the window.

"I saw that." Ivory nudged me and I quickly gave her a clueless look. "Don't play dumb with me Sandy, I saw that little interaction with you two." She smirked and quickly looked back up at the teacher.

I hid the blush on my cheeks with my hair, "I have no clue what you're talking about." I smirked with a shake of my head and continued scribbling the notes written on the board. Chase was definitely a handsome young man, and these little 'eye contacts' we had just like the one before were a normal occurrence between us I suppose. It was whatever though.

After what felt like days later, lunch time finally came around and boy was I about to pass out if didn't get any food in me soon! I was lined up with Ivory and Julie, the third person our little trio. She was a lot more reserved then Ivory and I however she always took charge of situations, we often referred to her as our mumma bear.

Chase, Drew, Josh and Taylor walked past us and headed straight towards the front of the line, nothing new there, they were self-proclaimed 'royalty' and of course deserved to do whatever the hell they wanted. I just rolled my eyes, losers.

The whole cafeteria had quietened down at least 2 notches in sound, it was like we we're somehow conditioned by them and whenever these boys we're around, no one really spoke too loud. My eyes we're trained on Chase as he reached to get a slice of pizza, whenever he was in the room, my eyes would just naturally gravitate towards him. I blame his good looks, that's it, his good looks.

They all left and bam, everyone returned to be being loud and rowdy idiots. Once we grabbed our food, we sat down at the usual table outside, it wasn't as chilly as it was this morning, however the wind nipped at my skin, it was tolerable enough. I dug into my food straight away.

We were mindlessly chatting when Ivory began to bounce on her chair, her pastel blue hair standing out even more in the open air. "Let's play a game!" Her eyes twinkling mischievously.

I shook my head straight away. "Nope, absolutely not." I know this bitch too well, she's about to do something crazy and it involves an innocent girl I know named, Sandy.

"Oh, come on! You haven't even heard what I have to say." She whined.

"No, I don't care." I finalised with a mouth full of chewed up burger.

"Okay, just tell us what it is." Julie, being the ever so nice one smiled and I gave her a dead-panned look.

"Lets play truth or dare." Ivory smiled at us both and I shook my head.

"Exactly what do you have planned up your sleeve?" Julie asked her.

"Just say yes and I'll let you both know." That smile of her's stayed in place, we we're both silent for a while, well actually I was munching on my food so I just didn't want to talk. I looked around and my eyes stopped on Chase who was also sitting outside with his buddies a few tables away, he was always the quieter one. I had noticed this along time ago, his other friends would hardly shut up when around one another but Chase, he only spoke or chuckled here and there. His gaze wandered around and then stopped on me. I quickly looked down towards my food, embarrassed to be caught checking him out again. The cringe is real.

I looked towards Julie and Ivory and they both had knowing smirks on their faces while looking at me. "What are you two both staring at?" I questioned.

"I think the real question is, who were you staring at, girl?" Julie gave me a knowing look, her blonde hair shining in the light.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I hid my face in my dark hair once again, feeling a blush creeping on. 

"Yes, you do biatch! Well my dare is for you to go up to that table and sit next to Chase and have a real nasty make out session with him." Ivory slammed her fist on the table.

Julie and I began laughing together shaking our head at this girl's wild imagination. "Yeah, good one," Julie chucked again, while eating her French fries.

"I'm not joking." Both Julie and I looked at Ivory who had a very serious expression on her face.

I laughed again. "Yeah, okay, you can stop now."

"I'm. Not. Joking." She was dead ass serious and that was the most frightening thing about it.

"I didn't even agree to play this game." I quickly declined.

"Well, your gonna do it anyway, you clearly have a thing for Chase and you need to--"

"Nope, absolutely not." I continued to shake my head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a real stupid idea."Julie chimed in for me.

"Mmm-hmmm," I agreed. "You need to be put in a damn mental asylum, you psycho."

"What if we all go up there with you?" Ivory continued. "I'll give you 100 dollars." Ivory slammed her hand on the table.

"You bitch." I narrowed my eyes at Ivory, she just knew how to make me give in. Getting money involved made things real serious.

Ivory chuckled. "I knew that would work on you!"

"I wont let her make-out with him, are you nuts?" Julie interjected, whisper-yelling as well. "They're crazy people!"

"Okay fine, fine, how about we all go over there and chit chat with them for a bit, but you." She pointed at me. "Have to sit next to your boyfriend, and you have to speak to him."

I sighed. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Wait--what about me? what do I even get out of this?" Julie pouted.

"I'll shout you ice-cream for a whole month." Ivory smiled, while Julie pondered. Oh no, Julie's favourite thing in this whole world was Ice-cream.

"No, I still say no." I shook my head. This was so dumb.

"Yeah fuck it, lets do it!" Julie nodded her head and smiled widely. What the hell? What happened to our cautious mum?! Why was she keen for this? Oh god, free ice-cream can make people do crazy things.

Both Ivory and Julie high-fived each other, hyping each other up while I still looked at them like they we're nuts. "No."

"Oh, come on! Please Sandy! You should do this!" Ivory pouted. "We'll be right along there with you. You've been crushing on Chase for years! At least talk to the dude!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I don't have a crush on Chase." I denied and Ivory gave me a 'you're not fucking serious' look.

I sighed and looked up at their keen faces, these girls we're completely bananas. "Fine, but I better get that 100 dollar bill, and that damn free ice-cream."

Yep, I was completely banana's too.

--------

Please, tell me what you think! Yo girl over here dying..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 30 3
Its my imagination don't compare to reality
3.3M 175K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
2.9K 57 13
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
190K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...