Tell Me You Hate Me

Von olaw12341234

She broke his heart, but he can't stop loving her even if she is the evilest woman in the world. He destroyed... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N

Epilogue

2.1K 94 27
Von olaw12341234

Istanbul, current day...

"You finally are where you were supposed to be months ago. In our home, by my side."

Serkan led Eda to the home office, and Eda gasped in amazement upon seeing the room. In the middle of the floor, Serkan made a sitting space with fluffy rugs and huge pillows. He put candles on his desk and every table and shelf he could and prepared dinner and champagne for them.

"This is amazing. You will always keep surprising me, Serkan Bolat." Eda turned to him with shining eyes, which made him give her a huge smile. He felt how his cheeks were hurting from smiling that much.

"There are stars here." Serkan pointed to the glass part of the roof of the home office and pulled Eda to sit with him on the floor.

"You remembered."

"I remember everything. And I will do everything to make you happy for the rest of our lives."

"Just be you and be with me. I don't need anything else."

Eda climbed on his lap and cupped his cheeks. She couldn't believe she could be that happy. For the past weeks, she almost forgot how happy Serkan was able to make her.

Serkan's fingers were playing with the hem of her skirt, pulling it up on her hips. Eda leaned to him and kissed passionately, and yet again she felt fireworks exploding in her stomach. Serkan looked at her with heavy with lust eyes.

"Dinner first or..."

Eda dug her fingers into his head and pulled him close to her face.

"I'm not going eat anything before you make love to me under the stars first. Do you understand me, Serkan Bolat?"

"Are you telling me that you will starve yourself?" He cocked his brows and grinned at her. Eda pressed her core to Serkan's groin and pulled on his hair.

"I hate you, Serkan Bolat." She started moving her hips in circular motions, making Serkan groan.

"Our feelings are mutual, Eda soon to be Bolat."

They reached simultaneously for each other's clothes. Serkan pulled Eda's blouse over her head, and Eda tugged on his shirt, making the buttons pop. She didn't care how many of his shirts she had destroyed already. She didn't have patience for buttons when she wanted to feel his skin on her. Eda would probably tear most of his shirts as Serkan would rip all of her panties.

Eda helped Serkan out of his shirt and marveled at his muscular chest. She didn't satisfy her need for touching him yet, and she was sure she would never quench her hunger. His sight was almost too much for her. She leaned to kiss his ear and neck and traced his collarbones with her tongue. She smirked, feeling his erection growing harder with her every touch. She loved the effect she had on him.

Eda waited for his reaction when he would notice the sexy two-piece set she was wearing for him. It would be pink if it had enough material to actually show the color of the garment. Eda saw Serkan staring at her breasts clearly visible through the see-through fabric of her bra.

"Do you like it?" She asked seductively

"I love it." He said in a hoarse voice and wanted to pull her closer to close his mouth around her erected nipple when Eda pushed him on his back and stood up to give him a better look. She reached slowly for the zipper on her skirt and let it fall at her feet under Serkan's intense gaze, which was burning her skin and making her inside boil for desire. She turned around to present her lingerie to him and next she straddled his lap.

Serkan sat up and feasted on her breasts, making her moan. He sucked and bit her nipples through the thin material of her bra, holding her firmly by her ass and making her grind on his erection, still trapped in his pants. He used his teeth to pull the flimsy garment down, and then continued his assault on her breast, adding new love bites to the ones he got her earlier. 

Eda was rolling her hips on Serkan, moaning helplessly. She couldn't wait any longer she wanted him so badly.

"Serkan, take me."

He slapped her ass, and she moaned louder.

"How much do you want me?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Show me." He ordered her, and his dominating tone made Eda's insides twist for arousal.

Eda took his two fingers, sucked them, and guided them under her panties. She was soaking wet by now. Serkan smirked, slipping his fingers inside her wet folds. 

"This is for me?"

"Only for you."

Eda took his hand out of her panties and made him taste her on his fingers. She got up off Serkan's lap, took off his belt, and opened his zipper. Eda pulled off his pants and boxer, threw them away, and leaned between his legs. She kissed and sucked on his head first and this movent made Serkan throw his head back with a groan. Eda opened her mouth wider and took him as far as she could until he hit the back of her throat. He cursed when she did that and thrusted his hips inside her wet mouth. Eda pulled her head up, sucking him hard, and released him off her lips with a pop. 

"Now fuck hard your future wife, Serkan Bolat."

Serkan bolted up in a split second, and before she even noticed, he flipped her on her back and, in two quick moves, tore the lingerie off her. He entered her so fast and hard that Eda almost felt him in her stomach.

"This is what you want? To be fucked hard, like a little good wife you will be?" He asked, and Eda squirmed under him, breathing deeply.

"Yes! Serkan!"

Her moans and the tightness of her pussy almost made Serkan come at this moment. He grabbed her waist, pushed her to the floor, and started pounding her hard with all that he'd got. His every powerful thrust was drawing a scream of pleasure from her mouth. Eda laced her legs around his hips, making him go even deeper, and he groaned, feeling her wall tightening around his shaft. He wanted to last longer, but the way she held to him and screamed his name when she started coming made him lose control, and he exploded deep inside her, burying his face in her hair and moaning her name. 

Eda's body spasmed in his arms, and Serkan could feel her every muscle contracting from the wave of orgasm that hit her. He rocked slowly inside her. He pushed into her as far as he could, and she squeezed her wall around him, making them come together again. 

"Was I enough of a little good wife for you?" She teased him.

"You will be my death one day." 

Serkan kissed her and rolled on his back, taking Eda with him to lie on his chest. He covered them with a blanket and stroked her naked back. Eda was making circles on his chest and arm and kissing him from time to time.

"They called me again from the Architectural Digest for this cover interview, and it turned out they wanted not only me, but you too." Serkan said after a couple of minutes when their breaths evened out.

Eda rose on her elbow and looked at him with round eyes. "No way, Serkan. Are you serious? Which issue?"

"December, but I had to decline."

"What?" She asked sharply, almost yelling at him, and Serkan pulled his lips not to chuckle. She could kick him between his legs if he would do that, and he preferred that she won't, especially when he was naked.

"I declined the December issue because I want you with me on the cover as Eda Bolat. I told them they have to wait for our wedding."

Eda rolled her eyes and put her head back on his chest. "This is your way to trick me into quick marriage, Serkan?"

"I am ready to marry you even tomorrow. I knew from the moment I met you that you will be Eda Bolat. So what do you say?"

"I like that. There is nothing to wait for."

"So what about December?" Serkan proposed. "We can take a couple of weeks off at the end of the year and in January to fly somewhere nice for our honeymoon. We can welcome the New Year on a tropical beach."

"I thought we would have our honeymoon in that cabin. I'm really fond of it."

"And take away Engin's special place for his date with Piryl?"

Eda giggled. "I'm afraid it is already too late. After what you did to that bed, I don't think anybody would want to sleep there without burning it."

"You were there with me." Serkan pulled Eda up to make her sit on him and caressed her cheek. "We can visit the cabin in spring when there will be no snowslide danger anymore."

"That's a deal."

"I'm glad you agreed because I already said yes to the February issue." Serkan chuckled. "They want to make us a Valentine's special."

"Oyle mi, Serkan Bolat? You will show to the whole world that you aren't the emotionless asshole everybody thinks you are?" Eda teased him, leaning down to play with his hair.

"I will show to the world how talented my wife is and that she is taken. So, no other guy would imagine anything."

"I will show that the same refers to my husband." Eda pecked his lips. "There is one thing you have to do before. You have to ask my aunt."

"I don't know if I can show my face at your aunt's house." 

Serkan remembered how Ayfer threatened him with a meat knife in her hand, showing him on a ram, what she would do to him if he would ever hurt Eda.

"Don't worry." Eda laughed at the reminder of Melo telling her how her hala threatened Serkan when he came to pick her up one day. "She is now waiting for Deniz with a pan. She can use my old board."

"What board?"

"The board with your face on it. I practiced every day with darts."

"When I heard you had my picture in your room, I imagined something different."

* * *

Istanbul, 14th of February...

"Atakan! Delivery for you!"

Selin took the package and flinched, noticing Ferit's handwriting. She ripped the paper and gasped, seeing the magazine inside. It was the February issue of the Architectural Digest titled "The Love, the Art, and the Architects."

On the cover, she saw Serkan and Eda, introduced as the new power couple of the world of Turkish architecture. Eda was sitting on Serkan's chair, looking straight at the camera, showing off her long legs, and Serkan was standing next to her, resting his elbow on the back of the chair, giving the photographer his confident half-smirk.

Selin quickly flipped through the pages to find the interview. She pulled her lips in a disgusted grimace when she saw the big picture presenting Serkan and Eda in their work environment. They were in the conference room. Eda was sitting behind the table working on her laptop, and Serkan was leaning on her chair in what seemed to be his favorite position, which Selin could remember from past months.

The second picture was taken in Serkan's upstairs office, with Eda half sitting half lying on the floor in one of her powers suits with her hair pulled up in a high ponytail. Serkan was, sitting next to her on the couch without a tie, in an unbuttoned white shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He was holding a sketch and was looking at Eda, who was engrossed in work, and their blueprints and sketches were lying around them.

The next one was taken when they were visiting the site, wearing protective helmets and inspecting the progress. They were holding the rolls of papers and smiling at each other. The other pictures presented the realization of their finished projects and the visualizations of new ones.

Selin gaze fell on the text of the interview, and she froze, seeing how they wrote about Eda. She wasn't introduced as Eda Yildiz but as Eda Bolat and that made Selin feel as if she got punched in the face.

No, they couldn't marry that quickly. It was impossible. Serkan would never. He could get engaged it wasn't anything serious. The engagement could always be broken. But giving that girl his name? No!

Selin ran her eyes through the interview. Eda was so petty that she would probably only talk about Selin. That was a given. Selin didn't expect anything else. She read about their project, their collaboration, and Artlife's future. Selin quickly scanned these parts, waiting to see her name, but didn't find it. She finally got to the end of the interview.

I: "The question everybody wanted to ask. Did you meet through the architectural project, and working together made your relationship blossom?"

EB: "Not at all. We met in completely different circumstances. I applied for a landscape architect position in Serkan's firm, but we ran into each other weeks earlier outside of the office, and Serkan literally swept me off my feet."

SB: "To be clear, I pushed Eda from under the car wheels. I still don't know why she was sitting in the middle of the street. But after I saved her life, she had no choice, she had to go out with me."

I: "So it wasn't an office romance?"

EB: "No. Of course, we knew we were architects and that we will work together in the future, but we weren't meeting in the office."

SB: "Eda started working with me weeks later. I had a planned collaboration with Efe Akman for months. Eda had an internship in his landscape company and was assigned to my project without even my knowledge."

I: "Did work impact your relationship?"

There it is, Selin though, it will be about me.

EB: "I wouldn't say that. When we started working on our first project together, we kept whatever we felt for each other from the work."

Spill it, Eda, tell about your problems and cry for pity.

SB: "Work is a big part of our life. After all, it's one of the things we love to do, but I agree with Eda. We kept it separate. But working together, no matter our current romantic status, showed us how good a team we are. Not only in private life but also in business. I can proudly say that since my wife is working strictly with me, all my projects have entered a higher level."

I: "You can't stop praising your wife."

SB: "She is the brightest talent that is entering the architectural world scene. I knew it a long time ago when I gave her the scholarship. I was actually offended when she declined my internship offer and went to work for Efe Akman. But she came to my firm better prepared. And all that happened even before we met in real life".

EB: "Main reason I wanted to work with Serkan and later decided to collaborate with him was that he is the best in the industry. He can be tough and demanding, but he expects the best from every employee, and he pushed me beyond my limits to strive for perfection. I learned a lot from him, and I'm still learning. There is no better architect than Serkan, and I can tell it objectively, it only happened that he is my husband."

Now is your chance, Eda, or maybe Serkan would tell them about me. He can be as petty as Eda. That is one thing they have in common.

I: "Congratulations again on your marriage, and thank you for finding the time for us just before your honeymoon. We will closely observe your future project and we are sure your work will be featured on our pages many times."

Selin swallowed disappointment, seeing not even one mention of her. They probably demanded to cut that part out of the interview. They must have asked the question about firing the Artlife's PR director. It was too important position to just miss it.

Selin looked at the end of the interview, wherein the corner of the page was a small picture.

The black and white photograph of Serkan in a black suit and Eda in a white lacy dress with long sleeves and an open very low back. Even Selin had to admit that the dress hugged her perfectly. They were standing to the photographer with their sides. Serkan was embracing her tight, and Eda was keeping her hands on his chest. They were looking into each other eyes and laughing like there were in their own bubble.

Selin ripped the page with the wedding picture, threw the magazine across the room, and screamed in frustration.

"Shut up, Atakan, or I'm going to deal with you during the dinner." The voice came from the other prison cell.

* * *

Istanbul, current day...

Eda woke up on the floor in the home office to Serkan leaning over her, resting his head on the elbow and watching her.

"Good morning, baby." He smiled and greeted her with a soft kiss on her nose.

"Good morning, my love." Eda pulled his head to kiss him properly. She broke their kiss only when she needed the air. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" Serkan's eyes sparkled.

"With love."

"How else should I look at love."

Serkan leaned to capture her lips again. When he pulled back, he took Eda in his arms and rolled on his back.

"Do you know what I just realized?" He asked.

"No, baby."

Serkan was stroking softly Eda's back and running his finger through her hair.

"Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. From now on, we always will be together and we won't be spending the nights apart anymore. I hated the nights without you in my arms."

"Be careful not to spoil me too much." Eda teased him, but she felt the same.

"I think I can handle you." He snorted and gave her a cocky smile. "I handled the raging, crazy version of you pretty well."

"Oyle mi, Serkan Bolat?"

"Oyle."

"You are crazy too."

Serkan rolled them to make Eda lie on her back and positioned himself between her legs. He kissed her softly.

"I'm not crazy. I'm mad. I'm madly in love with you."

"Our feelings are mutual, Serkan Bolat."

The End

* * *

A/N: This epilogue was inspired by @Axel90mary suggestion about a cover featuring both Serkan and Eda.

It took me a while to write it but it's finally there.

I hope you liked it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

174K 6.2K 22
Picking up at the end of episode 28, this story writes the amnesia plot the way I'd hoped it would be delivered on the show. It is my catharsis to...
38.8K 1.5K 17
What if love is not enough? If your soulmate betrays your trust If your soulmate abandons you Will you be able to forgive and forget? She was in love...
64.2K 2.6K 31
His crazy Peri Kizi, who came to him from the fairyland of sex, flowers, and chocolate, to illuminate his life with all the madness she held. She was...
7.8K 535 11
6 years spent as two hopelessly in love. 4 Years of loving a fruit of their love. When life is going so beautifully on one accident can't ruin those...