The Hero Created MHA OC

Flowerpopo tarafından

Hey guys so this was like my first Wattpad story I wrote (2019 ish i think 💀) ...so yeaa.....hope ya enjoy... Daha Fazla

Introduction
OC ART #1
Chapter 1- Arrival
Chapter 2-Entrance Exam
chapter 3-1st day
Chapter 4- The USJ Attack
Chapter 5-Prepare Yourself
Chapter 6-Sports Festival
Chapter 7- The Final
Chapter 8- A Date?
Chapter 9- Experiencing the work-place environment
Chapter 11- The results
Chapter 12- Summer Break is it?

Chapter 10-Exam Season

18 3 0
Flowerpopo tarafından

*Post-hero training week*
Everyone were back fresh from the tiring week. All were talking about their experience and what they had learned. 'Ya know who transformed most over this week?' kaminari said looking towards Iida, Deku and Todoroki. 'Are you three.'

'Dude, yeah, you guys faced the hero killer, right? And Endeavour came to rescue,' Sero said from behind.

Kirishima joined the conversation, saying, "He let's not forget the No. 1 student took down one of the nomus that attacked.' 

This caught Yukis attention. 'What do you mean?'

'Man, there were media everywhere and one of the news channel happened to capture your too'

'Oh, well, I wasn't alone.'

'but still, dude SO COOL!'

Amidst all this talking, All Might arrived and took them for rescue training, which was in the form of a race.

The first group to go were: deku, iida, ojiro, sero and ashido.
As the race began, sero was leading, but soon deku took it.

Yuki was surprised at how can change so much in a week. He was way faster than all of them.

Next were Yuki, Bakugo, Asui, Uraraka, and Shouji.

'oi Bakugo', Yuki called him

'What?' annoyed as usual.

'we both know Asui is way faster than us and is probably going to win.

'Yea so'

'I am going to at least beat you,' Yuki said with a smug face.

'LETS SEE YOU LITTLE SHIT WHO WINS' This small interaction fired both of them.

'Ahah, Yuki loves instigating bakugo,' kaminari said from aside.
'I wonder who would have won the final match,' kirishima added.

'READY SET GO!!!' All might scream.

As expected, Asui's physique helped her cover a huge area of the place without any sweat. Bakugo blasted away. Yuki had something on his mind.

Yuki had gotten a huge amount of water, which he formed into tentacles, and was swinging like Sero using the terrain.
No doubt it was fast but bakugo was way ahead of him.

'HA, YOU WERE SAYING' Bakugo screamed from afar. He was almost close to All Might. Just as he was about to reach, Yuki, in the last moment, teleported himself.

'WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARDD!!!'

'As I said'—before Yuki could even finish his sentence, he fell on his knees, coughing. He removed his hands and saw blood.

'Eh....' Bakugo was confused as to what happened to Yuki.

With no doubt, Yuki was rushed to the recovery room.

'You knew how this new move affects your body, but still, you decided to use it recklessly. That too, while training, which didn't require it at all.' At this point, she was pissed and had called for both teachers.

Meanwhile, Yuki was trying to figure out why he only used it once and he had already collapsed. He did travel a great distance, though. Yuki came to the conclusion that this movie is risky but very fruitful.

As Yuki was lost in his thoughts, All Might and Aizawa entered the room.

'Yuki, my boy, I know how exciting it is to test out new skills What you did was very foolish.'
All might said.

'Yes sir, I do know.

''Aizawa sensei, do you have anything to say?' All might turned towards him.

'If the kid wishes to spend most of the time in this hospital bed, then he's most welcome to.' Aizawa came close and his eyes were glowing, Yuki had seen this side of him only during battle.

'...You think being hero is a game? Always rushing in. Not listening to any of the pros or adults who have way more experience than you could ever have...' with each word that Aizawa spoke, the room started to grow darker.

'All the times you have jumped in between of a battel and gotten out alive were all because of pure luck'

This was terrifying. In a trembling voice, Yuki answered,
'Yes-Yes sir. I understood.'

'Luck runs out too.' Aizawa stepped back and turned to leave. 'Being a hero isn't about jumping into battle here and there and fighting.'

'I hope Yuki understood. I was scared, even though I wasn't the one he was talking to.' All might think to himself.

Meanwhile Yuki,

After a quick recovery, Yuki could join his classmates. He sat in his seat next to Yaoyorozu.

'what happened?'

'Oh, just a side effect with from using my quirk...nothing much'

'No...I mean, you look terrified, not really. But when you entered the class, you didn't have your classic grumpy face on,' Yaoyorozu said, mocking him.

'Really'

'Just kidding,' Yaoyorozu laughed

After a few seconds, Yuki asked her, 'Hey, i was wondering if you could give me some discount on that shampoo.

'Uh, which one?'

'The one which you showed in the commercial,' Yuki added.

And soon, Yaoyorozu's smile dropped.'Uhhhh, even you saw that'

As Yuki was making fun of her, the bell rang. It was Aizawa's class. As he entered the class, Yuki sat up. Even the hair on his arms stood up.

Observing this, yaoyorozu asked him, 'Damn what did he say?

Aizawa stood infront of the class and said, 'ahm So let's see if summer break is approaching.'

'Hey, could it be. ...' suddenly, Kaminari was on edge.

'...going to a summer break lodge'

Everyone screamed with excitement.

'BUT-' aizawa continued, 'If any of you fail the end-of-term exam, then you are stuck in school'

*1 week before exam*

Yuki placed 3rd in the semester test.

*Always gotf to stay above bakugo(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)*

Everyone were worried about the end-of-term exam. Some didn't do so well, some did. Some tried to go to Yuki, asking if he could give them some study points, but he simply starred at them and flat-out said no. From behind, Yaoyorozu offered to help them with the classroom lecture stuff since she scored the highest. Soon, others also went to her. 

From amidst the crowd, Yuki's voice could be heard: "Would you mind if I joined in too?" Others looked at him, surprised. Why does one of the top students want lessons? He saw the silence and spoke again, "What, I'm planning to get the top spot."  Yoayorozu found this funny and couldn't help but laugh a bit. She saw Jiro looking at her with a suggestive smile. Instantly, Yayoyorozu went quite with a blush. 

During the lunch break, a few kids got to know that the test exercise was going to have battle robots, just like they did in the sports festival.
At this, everyone cheered.

'Aren't they making this exam too easy for us' Yuki stated.

Bakugo suddenly started to speak, stating that whether it's humans or robots that they have to combat against, it doesn't matter, Then he turned towards Deku, pointing at him, He doesn't want Deku to perform lightly as he did in the sports festival; by the end of the term, he wants to compare their results and check who is the better man.

'I'll annhilate you, leave you in the dust and then fucking kill you,'

Then, turning around, he pointed at both Todoroki and Yuki.
'YOU TWO ASSHOLE ARE NEXT TOO'

'Dear Bakugo, we have already had this conversation during the sports festival.' Yuki replied with a smile.

'I am the one with the first prize, What happened to your dumb speech, which you gave?

Yuki stood up, pushing the table, 'That's because I let you win'

'Or maybe you were too much of a coward'

'That's because this idiot wouldn't fight me with his full potential,' Yuki said, pointing towards Todoroki.

'You are all barking, no bite'

'Oh, you have no idea how hard I can bite,' Yuki said, raising his voice a bit.

Before it could escalate further, Iida jumped in and stopped them.

*Exam day finally arrived*

All the teachers came forward and principal Started to talk.

Everyone was surprised; this wasn't what they had expected.

Aizawa then continued explaining the rules of the exam.

'First we have Yoayorozu and Todoroki against me. Then Yuki you are with Bakugo.

'EH WHAT' At this, everyone was shocked. 'Are they really going to pair these two together????'
Even both Bakugo and Yuki were surprised.

'-you are up against-' before Aizawa finished his sentence,
All Might I jumped out of nowhere and landed behind the class.

' I'm here to oblige!! NOW CORPORATE AND COME AT ME
TO WIN WONDER DUO'

*During the teachers meeting*

Aizawa, being the homeroom teacher, was making the groupings.
'I want to pair Bakugo and Yuki together, and All Might, I would like to have you go against them'

'eh, Those two together? ' one of the teachers exclaimed

'Its not based on their results or anything; this is due to their nature. Both rush into battle; Yuki is exceptional in battles, but acting recklessly puts himself at risk, I think Bakugo is the perfect duo for him. But most importantly, these two never get along and it's getting worse.

*Back to present*

All Might took Bakugo and Yuki to the exam location. During the whole trip, the two were giving death stars to each other.

They finally reached and All Might started to explain the rules.

'so we need to win either by capturing you or defeating you,' Yuki concluded.

'Thats right, my boy. Now i shall be wearing these weighted handcuffs provided by the support department.' All Might said as he took out four cuffs and putting one each on his four limbs.
'All right then. LETS BEGIN'

Yuki and Bakugo were roaming around; None of them had spoken a word since they came.
Finally, Yuki decided to speak.

'I plan on fighting. I hope you are planning to do the same

'Of course I am,' Bakugo replied.

'so how do we proceed?

'we run and blast of his face'

'are kidding me? do you think you can win like this?

'Like I said, Blast at his face'

'So we jump right in without discussing what we can do against him'

'Yes, I'm sure as hell ain't taking orders from you.'

'What the hell do you mean? Plan on defeating tHe No. 1 hero all on your own??'

'YES! I don't NEED YOUR help.

'FINE GO OFFF FIGHT HIM'

During this heated argument, they didn't realise that All Might heard them. And with one smash, it blew away a few buildings. Exposing both of them in the open.

'CRAP, HE FOUND US-' Yuki turned towards Bakugo, who had already launched himself at All Might.

'FALL BACK IDIOT' Yuki screamed.

Bakugo moved forward at full speed.

'ARE YOU DUMB'

'SHUT UP.!!!' Bakugo responded. This little distraction allowed All Might to hold bakugos face; instead of flinching, he used his quirk right at zero point on All Might.
It didn't affect him a bit. In turn, he flipped Bakugo around and smashed him into the ground.

'SHIT' Yuki couldn't figure out the best course of action, as he knows Bakugo is very stubborn, just like him.

Yuki used his electrical quirk and threw at All Might, which he easily dodged, and with Swift seconds, he jumped closer to Yuki and held him the neck.

'Now what, kid? this is no ordinary battle with a villain' All Might explained, ' It's a battle with a villain who knows everything about your quirk.'

Yuki used his teleportation and teleported right behind All might, which was a horrible mistake. Since Bakugo had already fired his quirk, it hit Yuki instead.

All Might stood there, shaking his head in disappointment.

'WHAT HELL, MAN?' Yuki exclaimed.

'YOU JUMPED INFRONT OF ME A**HOLE'

ALL migh interrupted then by punching Yuki right in the guts. Bakugo jumped back and shot another round.
The battlefield was covered in thick smoke, Yuki regained his strength and teleported towards Bakugo, pulling him to get into an alley for cover.

'We'll loose like this.' Yuki said he was trying to take a breath. ' What is it with you. Why won't you listen to what I have to say?

'Thats cause you PISS ME OFF', Bakugo snapped. 'Ever since that day when you and that Useless deku jumped in to save me.'

'Jesus so much ego'

'shut up'

'Fuck you. Usually i wouldn't shake hands with you, but this time, for the sake of our grades, i am willing to.'

Bakugo grinned his teeth and said, 'Same goes for me. So now what?

'I don't really know... earlier, remember how i collapsed... I have already used my teleportation move 2 twice, so I am out of 'wild card.' Yuki looked at Bakugo, hoping for some sort of plan.

All might walk around the city landscape. Suddenly Bakugo jumped him and asked, 'WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT?'
As All Might turned
Yuki dashed, wearing Bakugo's granade on one of his hands.
'Hello, old man.'

Both of them blasted the granade at the same time. Both took this opportunity and made a run for it.
'You think that'll give us some time,' Yuki asked.
'Not sure if he's after us; I'll launch you towards the gate'

They weren't so lucky. All Might had already caught up with them. Bakugo grabbed Yuki and blasted him towards the gate, but All Might caught him as if he were a baseball.

'OI BAKUGO RUN, I'LL HOL-' All might shut Yuki up with one punch to the stomach, but as Yuki doubled down, he uppercut him. Yuki lay flat on the road.

As All Might turned, Yuki grabbed his leg and said, 'Bad Idea. huge amount of electricity was realised by Yuki.
'That was some cheeky move'
It may look like it did some good damage to All Might. But in reality, it wasn't so bad.
All Might looked around for Bakugo, but he was no where to be seen, nor it was announced that Bakugo had reached the gate.

'Hey, All might' Bakugo popped up from a car. Again using the granade he was wearing, he fired a shot, All Might dodged it and grabbed bakugos hand, crushing the device. He then flung Bakugo at Yuki.
Both sat up. Yuki turned to bakugo, 'Why the hell didn't you reach the gate??', 'I came to aid you'
'Hell, with that, we could have passed'
'You would have done the same idiot'

It then hit Yuki, all Aizawa has said to him in the infirmary. He would have done the same if it was Bakugo who was being beaten.

'You kids ready for another round?' All Might called out.

Yuki lit up his hands and nodded at Bakugo, After seeing the flame, Bakugo understood what he was trying to say.

Bakugo dashed towards All Might, followed by Yuki with his flames, Soon he made a ring if fire, and as the flames blazed, the hotter the area became.

All Might was impressed at both this strategy and upon seeing Bakugo and Yuki working together.

Suddenly, Bakugo attacked All Might through the flames, and from another side, Yuki attacked him with his electric bolts. All Might either Dodged them or cancelled them out with his punch.

'You kids knows you all have a limit. All Might said as he punched away the attacks. Suddenly, from amidst the flames, Yuki came flying at him. All might catch him mid-air.

'caught ya' Yuki sid pointing at the sky. All Might looked up, only to see Bakugo flying down at full speed. Upon releasing Yuki from his grip he kicked him sending him flying and punched Bakugo right when he was close by.

It was too late. The Kids had managed to outsmart him.while All Might was distracted by them Yuki used his hydrokinesis quirk and cuffed him.

'Hmm, Not bad.' All Might smiled and gave them a thumbs up.

Both of them were taken to recovery girl; Todoroki and yaoyorozu were already there resting. While Recovery girl was scolding All Might for almost going all out,. Bakugo and Yuki had a bonding time.

'what is it with you and Deku?'

'Eh, What do you mean.?'

'whenever i see you, you are always challenging or bullying him.'

' We have known eachother since we were kids.

'and you still bully him'

'shut up.' there was a short pause'.'Believe it or not, he has always been quirkless. Suddenly, a few months ago, his quirk actived, This is what pisses me off.'

'The indeed is very surprising...'
They were interrupted by Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, who entered the medical tent.

'How'd go?' Todoroki asked when he could clearly see both were wrapped in bandages.
'what did you expect?' Bakugo snapped at this dumb question.

'This was expected when you were going against the No. 1 hero' Yaoyorozu added.

Yaoyorozu went closer towards to Yuki to look at his wounds, 'How did y'all do?'
'Eh, It was tough, since it was Aizawa sensei.'

'Actually, thanks to Yaoyorozu, we were able to pass the exam.'

'HAH, SO YOU WERE USELESS!!' Bakugo laughed

'That's not entirely true,' Yaoyorozu protested.

All four of them rested up as the rest of the class cleared their exam. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

71.4K 2.4K 27
Just by one glance at her, Kurumizawa Ume, Kuroo was captivated by her and he was now determined to make her his. He didn't have any specific strateg...
974 74 7
Amity blight is top student and popular girl at hexside academy in bonesbrough ever. but one day, she got luck around enter owl witch stand to see go...
24.4K 1.5K 10
My new take on mishbir story
40.7K 539 17
The title is pretty self - explanatory. Contains loads of Percabeth!!! I'm not kidding.