Innocence

By postedbyshadz

The story of life from a child's perspective and the beauty of the things untouched by man... Hope is like yo... More

00

43 7 10
By postedbyshadz

Heya it's been awhile since I updated my books and sorry for that, I have finals coming up so I've been occupied with studying for those. Anyways this is like all of my other works, an introduction page.

I want to say that this is like my second time making my own original story not involving things from fandoms I'm in. I'm pretty sure this won't get as much hype as those and I'm honestly alright with that.

If I'm being honest this book was a random idea I got while sitting in class one day. And I'm really glad that it came across me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2K 186
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
33.2K 854 130
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
53.5K 2.7K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
79.7K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...