Jude and cardan short stories

De abylin6

Short stories of Jude and cardan's life after the queen of nothing. Stories are a chapter each, Comment if th... Mai multe

1
2
The letters
The official wedding
Eilian
Family
7
9
10
Family of 3
Forgiveness
Forgiveness Pt 2
Jude and Madoc

Love

223 0 0
De abylin6

As Eilian continued to grow and mature, he began to realize that there were many issues in the faerie realm that needed to be addressed. He saw that there were inequalities and injustices, and he knew that he had a responsibility to make things better.

So he began to speak out and to take action. He rallied other young faeries to his cause, and together they began to work towards a more just and equal society.

Jude and Cardan were proud of their son's activism, and they supported him every step of the way. They knew that he was doing important work, and they were grateful for his dedication and passion.

As Eilian continued to fight for justice and equality, he also found love. He met a beautiful young faerie named Auroriel , and they fell deeply in love. Jude and Cardan were thrilled for their son, and they welcomed Auroriel into their family with open arms.

Together, Eilian and Auroriel continued to work towards a better faerie realm. They fought for the rights of all faeries, regardless of their social status or magical abilities. And they knew that they had the support of their family every step of the way.

Jude and Cardan were proud of their son and his accomplishments, but they also knew that they had played a role in shaping the person that he had become. They were grateful for every moment that they had spent together as a family, and they knew that their love would always be strong, no matter what challenges lay ahead.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...