𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 π•½π–Šπ–™π–šπ–—π–“

By author_rfs

Cover credit @malanimaniraja22. Thanks ji. "Mithuna.... The girl who loved me like anything. She did everythi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
New Story Update

Chapter 28

1.1K 62 57
By author_rfs

Author's Pov

London, 12 PM

Shiva, mithu and her family reached their home in London around 4. AM. Ryan and Rachel went to their home.

The moment they reached home. Everyone went to their room. Even shiva was too tired to see how mithu's room looks like. Both changed their clothes into something comfortable and dozed off due to jetlag.

It was shiva who woke up first. The first thing caught his eyes was his mithu. She was sleeping with her arms stretched apart. Her right hand was on him and the left one his hanging out.

He knew if she continues to sleep like this definitely she is gonna fall down. So he pulled her to him. As if she is comfortable in his embrace. She hugged him tightly and continued her sleep.

Shiva smiled seeing her antics.

Kozhandaya kalayanam panitomo.... That's what his mind was asking him.

Shiva smiled when she snuggled more into him.

"mithu" he whispered in her ears gently tickling her ears with his lips and mustache.

"hmmm" she hummed in response.

"mithuuu" he said but this time he didn't even get the response he got in the first place.

Adiye marubadiyum thoogitiya...... Shiva thought in disbelief.

Ivazha vita vidiya vidiya thoonguva..... Shiva started tickling her.

"ahhh ammmaaaaa" mithu screamed. Shiva didn't expect this reaction from her. He quickly cupped her mouth.

He was lying on top of mithu breathing heavily. Mithu removed his hand from her mouth .

"ennada panra" mithu asked. Shiva lied beside her and pulled her on top of him.

"evlo neram di thoonguve. Maththa velailam eppo pakuradu" shiva asked.

"pich adu...*lying her head on his chest * Kalyanam, rituals nu early morning yeh ezhupi vitutanga adan romba tired ah irunduchu aprom flight travel adellam nala tired ah, adan thoongiten" mithu said.

Shiva gently ran his fingers through her hair.

She lifted her head and looked at him with a smile. He pointed his cheek asking for a kiss.

She moved her lips closer to his cheeks when it almost came into contact.

A knock landed on the door.

"namaku enga ponalum disturbance varudula" shiva asked smiling.

"yaar kannu patucho oru kiss ku vazhi illa pa sari na poi yaarunu pakuren" mithu got and went to open the door.

There stood her amma with a tray in her hand.

"good morning amma" mithu said.

"it's good afternoon bachcha.... Sari indha coffee kudichitu rendu verum ready aagunga we have to go" anjana said

"enga ma" mithu asked.

"legal procedure mudika mithu ma. Appa unagluku 5 days la return ticket poturukaru oor la edo functions laan irukunu solli" amma said.

"ok ma we will be there in 30 minutes " mithu said and closed the door.

Mithu placed the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed.

"shiva we have to leave" mithu said.

"ketuchu first naa poi brush panitu varen nee en bags la irundu dress edutu vai" shiva said taking his towel and went to do his morning routine.

She prepared his clothes and her's and waited for him to come out so that she can take a shower.

The bathroom door flung open. There comes shiva just in a towel.

Mithu closed her eyes and turned to the other side. Shiva smiled seeing her reaction. He moved closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"yenna mithu vekkam la padura" shiva askes in a husky tone.

"che poda" mithu pushed him and ran inside the bathroom with her clothes.

Mithu smiled leaning her body against the door..

Over ah vekkam pada vaikuran.... Mithu smiled. She quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and wore the bathrobe.

She came out of the bathroom. This is shiva's turn to drop his jaw.

She blushed profusely..... Shiva moved closer to her. She took steps backwards..

"mithu ma its getting late come out soon." anjana said and went. The romantic mood just vanished.

"po poi unga mama and aththa kooda pesitu iru. Naa dress change panitu varen" mithu Said pushing him out of the room.

Mithu got dressed in a shirt and jeans. She hide the thaali inside the shirt and went out.

"good afternoon appa" mithu wished her appa.

"mithu ma seekram vaa we have to get the things done quickly" vigneshewaran said.

"ok pa" mithu replied. Shiva wasn't give the time to pay attention to anything. They had something and went to finsh off the legal procedures.

Shiva was looking around. He has never been to any foreign country....

Mithu was doing the procedure so she couldn't pay attention to shiva. It took the whole evening time to complete the procedure done.

When everything was done it was 6pm. Vigneshewaran understood that mithu and Shiva didn't get some time for themselves.

"mithu ma neeyum shiva vum apdiya oru ride poitu vanga. Naa taxi book panni veetuku poren" vigneshewaran said.

"it's ok mama adellam venam mithu paka tired ah iruka so veetuke polam. But oru coffee kudichitu polam" shiva said. With a smile vigneshewaran agreed. They went to a coffee shop.

"enna venum ma" vigneshewaran asked.

"your choice appa" mithu said.

"unaku shiva" he asked.

"mithu ku vangurade vangunga mama" shiva replied.

Vigneshewaran went to order the coffees while mithu and Shiva sat there waiting for the coffee.

"london pudichiruka" mithu asked.

"naa innum edayum pakala di aprom epdi solradu" shiva asked.

"ama la..." mithu said and looked at shiva. She noticed him looking somewhere. She looked in that direction she saw a young couple kissing. She knocked on his head and asked.... "anga enna parvai"

"onula enaku kuduthuvaikalye nu pathutu irunden" shiva said. Mithu felt bad for him. Even after marriage they didn't get their private time.

She put her hands on shiva's. He raised his eyebrows. "ennadi" he asked.

"inaiku night shall we start of life if you are ok" mithu asked looking down.

"enna sonna" shiva asked with a smile to tease her.

"unaku correct ah thaan ketuchu. Ok va illa unaku venam naalum ok problem illa" she asked blushing and teasing him at the same time.

Before shiva could reply vigneshewaran came with the coffee. Mithu didn't look at Shiva. She was feeling really shy to look at him. Shiva was also feeling the same.

They reached home mithu and Shiva.

"mithu" shiva called.

"enna" mithu asked.

"nijama thaan sonniya" shiva asked.

"mmmm illa summa time pass ku poda poi prepare aagu" mithu said winking.

"prepare ah ennadi prepare pannaum" shiva asked pulling her to him. Mithu put her hands around his shoulder and said "to impress me husband with your skills *winking" "

"adi paavi" shiva said itnout loud mithu cupped his mouth.

He removed her hand from his mouth.

"ippo kooda impress panna mudiyum" shiva said moving closer to her.

"poda" Mithu said and ran out of the room.

Even though she talked like she is bold but the palpitation of her heart said something else.

Time passed mithu suddenly felt tired. Shiva was in the room talking to his family through video call. She lied on the couch hugging her knees. Her head is aching like hell.

She closed her eyes and lied there on the couch.

Anjana who was going to the kitchen. Stopped her track when she saw mithu lying on the couch.

Anjana went near mithu and touched her forehead. It's burning in fever.

"mithu ma.. Fever adikudu... Vignesh inga vangazhen.." anjana yelled.

Hearing this Vigneshewaran and Shiva reached the hall.

"ennachu anju" Vigneshewaran asked.

"fever adikudu nga mithu ku" anjana said. Vigneshewaran got panicked. Ever though Mithu is a grown up still they treat her like a baby. Pakka pampered kid nga.

"mithu ennachu" shiva sat beside mithu and asked.

"kuzhirudu" mithu said in a weary tone.

"aththa mithu va naa room ku thookitu poren. Doctor yarachum terinja vara sollunga please" shiva said and scooped mithu in his arms. He took her to their room.

Anajana called a doctor to their home.

Mithu couldn't even open her eyes. Her body is completely burning in fever. Shiva covered her with the blanket. He gently caressed her. The doctor arrived and checked mithu.
The doctor asked about the routine she had in the past 3 days.

"it's just because of climatic change and hectic days she faced in these days. So don't worry. Give her the medicines I have prescribed and let her rest she will be ok soon" the doctor said.

Vigneshewaran went to send the doctor. Shiva and Anjana sat beside Mithu who is now sleeping by the effect of medicine.

"aththa neega ponga naa pathukiren" Shiva said.

"ok edachum venumna enna koopdunga" Anjana said and left the room.

Shiva sat beside mithu and looked at her tired face....

Shiva also dozed off beside her.

It was 3pm... Mithu opened her eyes and tried to get up. By the small movements he felt. Shiva woke up too.

"ennachu mithu edachum venuma" he asked.

"bathroom poganum" she said in an almost inaudible tone.

"ok va" shiva helped her to reach the bathroom.

"ini naane poikiren" she didn't allow him to help her further.

Once she is done with her work she came out.

Shiva took her to the bed and covered her with the blanket.

Shiva lied beside her and hugged her. She tried to push him.

"enna mithu" he asked.

"unaku fever vandurum" mithu said.

"vandalum paravala di" he said and hugged her. She felt his hug comforting so she hugged him back resting her head on his chest.

"shiva, did I disappoint you?" mithu asked.

"eduku" he asked.

"inaiku namma life start pannalam nu solli ipdi aagiruche adan" she said.

"aduva mukkiyam un health thaan mukkiyam" he said.

"enna avlo pudikuma" she asked.

"romba pudikum" he said and kissed her on her forehead.

She too slept on his chest comfortably with a smile .

It took 3 days for mithu to completely recover.. Shiva too took medicine as a precautionary measure. So he didn't fall sick.

"mithu ma London trip nu shiva va kootitu vandthu unaku aaya vela paka vachutila" anjana asked playfully.

"ponga ma naane ada nenachu feel panitu iruken" mithu said.

"adellam onula mithu. Just relax di" shiva said.

"mithu ma un dress la pack panitiya" anjana asked.

"ama ma as I asked ellam cargo poturunga." mithu said.

"sari.." anjana said.

Yes, mithu and Shiva are leaving to India tomorrow. Shiva couldn't go out as he was completely busy taking care of mithu.

Next day...

In the Airport

Mithuna's Pov

"amma neegazhum vangazhen" I cried.

"mithu ma appa ku innum vela iruku ma. Aprom nanga adikadi India varom. Adan 6 months ku once nee inga varuvela" amma said.

"still I'll miss you a lot.... Appaaaaaa" i ran to my appa and hugged him tightly.

"azhada mithu ma shiva pathu sirikuran paaru" appa wiped my tears.

I looked at shiva who is laughing silently.

"sirikadha da kondruven" I warned him.

"pinna enna mithu kinder garden ku poguraduku adam panra kozhanda mathiri azhudha naa enna panna mudiyum" shiva asked.

"poda" I said with a pout. The announcement came for our flight.

"ok mithu ma take care. Nanga adikadi varuvom ok va don't cry. Be happy. Now smile like a good girl" appa said.

Shiva and I pushed our trolley and went inside for the check in.

We sat in our respective seats...

"shiva enaku appa amma pakanum nu thonumbodu kootitu varuviya" I said sniffling back my tears.

"kandipa, azhada di kasthama iruku" shiva wiped my tears.

Our flight to India went gloomy. I really miss my parents. When I came fo India for the first time I know I'll return back soon but now I'm married la.

Shiva also gave me space understanding my feelings.

We reached India. Aththa and mama was there to receive us. We went to our home in kancheepuram.

Ennanu terila ore thoogurade velaya pochu engazhuku. Shiva thaan pavom.

We took some rest and woke up in the evening around 5 pm.

I woke up first and went to refresh. When I came back Shiva was already sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"nalla thookama da" I asked.

"semma tired di" shiva said.

"anni anna anni anna" shruthi and varshu are playing drums on the door.

"enga innum disturbance kanome nu pathen" Shiva said. I laughed and opened the door.

"vizhaku vaikura time agapogudu unga rendu verayaum amma vara sonanga" shruthi said and left.

"naa kezha poren nee refresh agitu vaa" I said and went downstairs.

I saw aththa and mama there... The relatives who came for the wedding has already left.

"aththa mama epdi irukeenga" I sat beside them

"nalla irukom ma. Trip to London epdi" mama asked smiling.

"mama kindal paningala adan teriyum la enna nadanduchunu" I said.

"ennaga summa irunga" aththa supported me.

"amma coffee potu kuduma" shiva said climbing down the stairs.

"edututhu varen vandu ungakitta konjam pesanum" aththa said and left.

Shiva sat beside me.

Aththa handed us the coffee cups.

"shiva mithu ma nalaiku unaku thaali pirichu korka naazh nalla irukunu sonnaga adan andha function nalaiku vaika plan poturukom" aththa said.

"aiyoo marubadiyum function ah" I asked.

"puridu mithu ma but enna panradu idellam senju thaan aganum" aththa said.

"adellam ok rest kudupingala" I asked.

Everyone laughed.

"ada ponga pa enna pathu sirichute irukinga. Naankochikittu poren" I said and walked to the room

"eii room ku poi thoonga thane pora" shiva asked.

"poda" i said and ran to my room.

Later shiva went to meet his friends while i spent my time with aththa, mama, shruthi and Varshu.

When shiva came we all had our dinner.

"mithu ma nalaiku early ah endrikanum so seekrama nalaiku podura saree eduthu vachutu thoongu" aththa said.

Shiva and I went to our room. The moment I closed the door. He hugged me from behind.

"shiva vidu nalaiku podura saree eduthu vaikanum" I said.

"ok naa help panren" he said burying his face in my neck.

"koosudu thazhi poda" I said and pushed him lightly.

"ennadi nee" he asked.

"good boy ah poi andha bed la utkaru" I said.

"podi" he said but he followed what I said.

I started taking out the sarees from my bags and started showing him one by one.

The time passed but still I didn't find the saree I want to wear.

"shiva what about this" I turned to him but he was already asleep. Aiyoo paavom avlo torture panitena enna....

I went to him and kissed him on his forehead.

Thaadi kara... I love you.... I whispered in his ears and smiled. I put all the sarees back in the bag and slept on the other side of the bed.

Next day

I woke up by the grace of my alarm. I took a shower quickly and went to help aththa in the arrangements.

"aththa help pannatuma" I asked.

"venam ma already ellam mudinju. Naa coffee potu vachruken ada shiva ku kondu poi kudu" aththa said.

"ok aththa" I said and went to the kitchen. I poured the coffee in two cups and took it to my room.

Shiva was lying on his stomach hugging the pillow to sleep. I placed the coffee cups on the nightstand and sat beside him.

Achcho my azhagu purushan.... Evlo hot ah irukan.... I was literally drooling seeing this hot specimen.

"pathadu podum kannu patrum" shiva sat on the bed.

"appo nee thoongalaya" I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

He pulled me to him burying his head in my neck.

"you smell so good" he said in a husky tone.

"mmm po naa ippo than kuzhichen. Aprom indha romance la pathukalam po poi coffee kudichitu kuzhichitu va" I said and had my coffee.

"mithu ma andha saree eduthutu vaa" aththa said.

"idho varen aththa" I said.

"endha saree eduku" shiva asked.

"onula shiva enaku saree katta teriyadu adan aththa kitta help ketan" I said with a smile.

"sutham... Oru romance panra chance ah ipdi keduthutiye" he cupped my cheeks.

"ada ama shiva marande pochu. Movie la pathukuren time la marandu pochu" I said blinking my eyes.

"mithu time aachu ma" aththa said.

"po ma poi saree kattu" shiva said.

"sorry da" I kissed him on forehead and went.

Finally shiva also came my thatha, paati his relatives my relatives came and blessed us.

I'm now wearing the thaali chain I chose light weight. I looked at shiva who just wore it in my neck.

"enna" he asked.

"I love you" I whispered.

"naanum" he said.

We had our lunch thats when Shiva received a call. He went out to talk. When he came back he had a serious expression on his face.

"ennachu shiva" I asked.

"konjam important work naa udane chennai ponum" shiva said.

"ippoveva" I asked.

"ama mithu" shiva said and went to pack his bags. I followed him like alost puppy.

"eppo varuva" I asked.

"day after tomorrow" He said and took the bag in his hand.

I stretched my arms for a hug. He smiled and hugged me tight.

He wiped the tears formed in my eyes.

"yendi azhura" he asked.

"kalyanam ana couple Mathiri namaku time spend panna kedaikala lla adan kasthama iruku" I said looking at him.

"naa chennai poitu vandhadhum we will spend lots of time together ok va" he asked. I didn't reply.

"badil solludi" he said. I nod my head with a smile.

"ok di bye" he kissed me on mh forehead and left.

I had people around me but it didn't feel like his presence.

I tried to call him but he declined saying he is busy.

I felt like crying but I didn't. If i cry it will affect others so i avoided that.

Two days later

Shiva didn't call me even once. But i got to know he talked to mama and aththa.

Va da enkitta ya pesa matra. Veetuku vaa kovai Sarala mathiri unna adi pichu edukuren...

"mithu ma inga vaa" aththa called me.

"mithu ma nalaiku namma chennai porom" aththa said.

"eduku aththa" I asked.

"shiva vara sonnan" aththa said. I nod my head and went to bed. The next day i was woken up by aththa around 2 am.

I looked at the time. Indha nerathula...

I opened the door.

"enna aththa" I asked.

"nee poi kuzhichitu vaa. Aprom enna koopdu naa unaku saree katti viduren" aththa said.

"ippo va" i asked looking at the time.

"ama mithu time aagudu po" aththa said.

Ennada enna suthi nadakudu. Mid night kuzhichi pattu saree katta solrangazhe....

I didn't have energy to think. So i did as aththa asked. She helped to me drape the saree.

A car was there at our entrance. When i hoped in i saw my thatha and paati there.

"neegalum varingala" i asked.

"ama thangam" they said.

I saw shruthi and varshu literally staggering out.

She got in the car and slept when i saw them sleeping I felt sleepy too. So i closed my eyes and dozed off.

"mithu maa endri chennai vandutu" i opened my eyes hearing paati's voice.

I looked around the place looked completely new. I got out of the car but i tripped on my saree before i could fall down a hand held me securely.

I looked at the person who else that would be ofcourse my Shiva.

"ennada nadakudu inga" I askes grabbing his shirt.

"relax di.. Unaku ennala mudinja oru chinna Surprise" he said.

"adukunu pei walking pora time la pattu saree katti koottiu vara solluviya" I asked.

"cool down ippo naa solradu mathiri ketu good girl vaa" he said and blindfolded me.

"enna panra nee" I asked.

"summa vaadi" he said.

"I'll fall down" I said.

"I'll take care of it" he said and scooped me in his arms.

"aiyoo" i screamed by his Sudden action.

I know he is taking me somewhere but I don't know where he is taking me. I can hear the voice of our family members.....

"ippo unna naa eraki vida poren" he said and landed me on the floor.

"ok now I'm gonna remove this blindfold" he said.

"mmm seekram" i said not able to control my eagerness to see the surprise.

My vision was little blurry when he removed the blindfold. But when it got cleared. We were standing infront of decorated flat .

"yaar veedu idhu" I asked

"namma veedu mithu shiva oda veedu" he said.

"nijamava" i asked.

"mmmm" he said with a smile.

"valadu kaal vachu uzhzha ponga renduverum" paati said.

We both stepped inside using our right leg.

I was looking around the house is just like I wanted. simple home with simple furnitures.

"nalla neram mudiyadukulla paal kaichalam" paati said.

We went to the kitchen. It was also thr way I wanted.

I looked at Shiva with a smile...once the housewarming was done.

"shiva namma room enga" i asked.

"vaa" he took me to our room. I closed the door and hugged him tightly. I kissed him all over his face.

"thank you so much shiva" i said.

"eduku" he asked.

"for fulfilling my dreams. I didn't expect this. Idhuku thaan anaike chennai vandiya" I asked.

"mmm unaku pudichiruka" he asked.

"romba" i said and cupped his face. I got on my toes to kiss him. He wrapped his hands around my waist balancing me.

"shiva un friends vandurukanga paaru" arulmozhi mama informed.

"aprom pathukalam shiva" I said. He nodded his head and went.

We both went out. Wel welcomed them together and i went to the kitchen to help them in preparing breakfast.

The whole day we were busy and we were tired at the end of the day. We have only two rooms here so we all decided to share rooms. We ladies stayed in one room and gens took the other.

Next day

I woke up along with my paati and aththa... All my bags reached here yesterday. So I took a quick shower and helped paati and aththa with the house chores.

One by one everyone woke up. I gave coffee to shiva.

"mithu ma nanga lunch saptutu kezhmburom oor ku" mama said.

"yenna mama inaike ponuma" I asked.

"ama ma thiruvizha mudinjuthula kanaku vela iruku kandipa ponum" mama said. I understood how important it is.

"sari ana adikadi ellarum varanum ok va" I asked.

"kandipa" he said.

Shiva went to buy some ingredients needed for the lunch menu.

When he came back we got busy preparing lunch. We all had lunch together.

It was around 4pm when the car arrived to pick our families up to our hometown.

I got tears in my eyes.

"yen thangam azhura manasuku kasthama irukula...... Azhada ma" paati wiped my tears.

"shiva. Mithu ma va pakanum nu sonna konjam kootitu vaa pa engazhuku avazha vita aazh illa pa" thatha said making me cry even harder.

"pathingala thatha appo nangalam pethinga illa apdithane" shruthi asked.

"apdi illa di thangam" thatha said.

"aprom eduku feelings kanna thodainga" varshu said.

These two can change the complete mood.

"mithu ma engala pakanum nu thonuchuna sollu udane vanduruvom. Weekend anga vandurunga sariya" aththa said wiping her tears with her pallu.

"sari aththa" I saud sniffling

"ok time aachu kezhamburom" mama said. I waved at them till the car vanished from my eyes.

"podum di vaa polam" shiva took me to our home.

"enaku kasthama iruku shiva" I hugged him and cried.

"azhada di ellam pazhagirum. Yen naa unkooda thane iruken aprom enna" he asked.

"ok naa azhala nee ipdi question kekada enaku badil solla varadu" I said

He laughed loudly and side hugged me.

"ok un bags la vanduruchula vaa naa help panren unpack panni arrange pannalam" he said.

"Aprom pannalam" I said.

"somberi vaa vandu velaya paaru" he dragged me to our room.

We unpacked the bags... There I saw the box where I safely packed the gifts Shiva sent me.

"enna box di adhu" he asked.

"aprom solren. Let's arrange this first " I said.

It took us almost 5 hours to unpack my things..... We sat on the couch in our room tiredly .

"evlo things vachuruka" he asked.

"innum konjam london la irundu varum shiva" I said.

"ethey" he asked. I nod my head.

"shiva pasikudu" I said rubbing my stomach.

"sari wait pannu edachum order panren. Saptu thoongu " he said.

He ordered food for us.

"mithu poi body wash panitu va. Aprom sapdalam" he said.

I grabbed my essentials and went to body wash.

When i came back the food was already delivered.

"neeyum body wash panitu va sendu sapdalam" I said. With a smile he went.

When he came back I literally dozed off.

"mithu saptu thoongalam endri" shiva. I opened my eyes and went to the dining table to eat.

I had my food and ran to sleep but shiva stopped me.

"yennada un prechana" I asked.

"saptu udane thoonga koodathu. Konjam neram aprom thoongu" he said and made me sit beside him..

Author's Pov

Mithu rested her head on shiva's shoulder and dozed off quickly. He smiled and scooped her in his arms and took her to their room.

He turned on the AC and lied down beside her. He hugged her to sleep.

It was 8.30.am in the morning when shiva's phone started ringing....

Mithu groaned a little and continued her sleep. Shiva took his phone and went out.

Phone conversation

Shiva : sollunga sir

TL : enga shiva iruka

Shiva :chennai la sir.

TL: shiva un part of the assignment la konjam problem iruku konjam vandu correct panni kuduthutu poga mudiyuma.

Shiva : sir naa leave la iruken sir. Venum na veetula irundu senju kudukatuma.

TL : illa shiva konjam neram nee inga vande aganum. Please purinjuko.

Shiva : ok sir varen.

Phone conversation ended

He hung up the call. He went to his room and saw his sleeping wife.

He gently kissed her on her forehead and went to prepare some coffee for himself. Mithu didn't wake up when he came back with a coffee.

She must be tired. He thought and let her sleep.

He prepared some sandwich for breakfast. He took shower and got dressed to go to his office.

He looked at mithu and wrote a note for her. And sticked it on the mirror and left locking the home. Mithu has a spare key so no worries.

Shiva reached his office and started his work. Around 11 am he called mithu.

Mithuna's phone started ringing. She took her phone and saw the caller ID.

Shiva

She attended the call.

Phone conversation

Shiva : endrichitiya mithu.

Mithu : neethan call panni ezhupi vita. Yen veetula irundhute call panra

Shiva : sutham... Adiye naa veetulaye illa oru emergency work nu office Vanden.

Mithu : office poitiya enna ezhupirunda oru coffee potu kuduthurupen la.

*Shiva smiled hearing this"

Shiva : adellam paravala. Unaku coffee potu flask la vachruken aprom breakfast ku sandwich iruku sapdu OK VA..

Mithu : eppo varuva Shiva... I miss you.

Shiva : oru 6 kitta agum pola iruku.

Mithu: avlo neram aaguma...

Shiva: ama di... Hey TL koopdraru naa poren..

Mithu : bye...

Phone conversation ended

Mithu got out the bed and want to do her morning routine. She went to the kitchen there she saw a flask. She poured the coffee in a cup and had a sip of it.

A smile formed on her lips remembering the taste.

She went to the hall. She had her coffee patiently. After finishing her breakfast she went to her room. She took the box where she kept all the gifts Shiva gave. She looked at the gifts with her stick notes on it. Like day 1 days 2......

She felt little sticky so she decided to take shower. She took her towel and played her most favorite Playlist in Spotify. Which contains all those hot item numbers, romantic songs.. 😉.

On the other side shiva completed his work earlier than he thought. So he left home immediately after his work is done. He came home in the bike his appa send him from kancheepuram.

He knocked on the door when he received no response. He opened the door with the key he has.

He heard music from their room. He went there and the door was open.

Kaamaleela vinotham
Kaadhal kavitha vilasam
Padithu padithu edukka edukka
Oh ho hoo

He heard mithu singing loudly along with the song. His eyes widen in shock and he controlled his laughter.

"adi paavi paaka nalla papa mathiri moonja vachukittu song selection paaru. Ellam apdi patta songs.. Thiruttu poona" shiva muttered.

He saw the gifts he gave on the bed in a box and the stick notes along with it.

"date basis la piruchu Vera vachuruka" he kept the box on the couch and grabbed his clothes to take shower.

He used the bathroom in the other room to take shower. He came out wearing a shorts and a t-shirt.

He went back to his room but mithu still didn't come out of the shower. The song changed to an another hot number.

"yenna songs pa" he praised her choices.

He sat on the bed and waited for her to come out.

He heard the bathroom door open.

"dei kaiyachukittu summa iru da" mithu came out singing and dancing with just a towel wrapped around her body.

"ahhh" she screamed when she saw Shiva there. He immediately pinned her to the wall and cupped her mouth.

She clenched her towel tightly which got loosened.

"satham podatha di naanthan" he said.

"eppo vanda evening thane varuven nu sonna" she asked.

"vela mudinju adan vanduten...." he said and looked at her from top to bottom.

The water droplets were dripping from her hair and they are traveling on her body.

"yen ipdi paakura" she asked looking down.

"semmaya iruka" he said burying his face in her neck. She held her towel tightly.

"aduku" she asked.

"romance panna vidu di" he said.

"poda" she said hiding her face .

"mithu" he said in a husky voice.

"mmm" she replied.

"I love you" he said.

"mmm" she replied.

"shall we start our life" he asked looking into her eyes.

"ippo va" she asked.

"ama" he said winking.

She lowered her head in shyness "ok thaan".... She hid her face in his chest.

He scooped her in his hand and took her to the bed.

He lied her on the bed and looked into her eyes.

She cupped his face and kissed him on his cheek. He inhaled sharply.

"kiss pannava" he asked.

"ketute irupiya" she said. With a smile he cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

His hands removed the knot of her towel. She ran her fingers through his hair.

His hands were roaming her body making her moan in pleasure.

She pulled away from the kiss and said "vezhichama iruke paravalaya"

"ippo vita yevan vandu disturb pannuvan nu terila so i can't wait" he said and continued his work. The room witnessed their love, the walls heard their moans and groan, the temperature of the ture turned steamy.

They were lying on the bed drenched in sweat. They were painting badly.

Shiva held her hand and kissed it. He pulled her in his embrace and kissed on her forehead.

"I love you mithu. You taught me what love is" he said joining their foreheads.

"nijamava" she asked.

"enna response di idhu" he asked.

"summa" she cupped his face and kissed him...

"ahh ratchasi" he pulled away and touched his lips which was bleeding a little.

"shiva thanni venum" mithu said.

"iru eduthutu varen" he said wore his shorts. He made her wear his t-shirt. When he went out she grabbed a shorts and wore it. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked completely messed up but the glow and smile on her face said how happy she is.

She lied on the bed and waited for Shiva.

He came back with glass of water and fed her.

"poduma" he asked.

"mmm" she replied and stretched her arms.

He smiled and hugged her....

"one minute" he said and went near the couch and grabbed the gift box.

He took the waistchain and came to her.

" Mithu enakaha idha potukiriya" he asked.

"nee potu vida matiya" she said making him smile widely.

He pulled her to him by her legs.

"ouch loosu vaikudu da " she yelled.

"sorry di sorry di romba valikuda" he asked.

"light ah nee un velaya paaru" she said. He laughed hearing her... Only she has the power to make me laugh like this.... He thought.

He lifted her t-shirt and little. She closed her face with her palms. Even though she is the one who asks for it still this feathery touch of his is causing a great havoc inside her.

He locked the waist chain. It looked perfect on her. He couldn't control the urge to kiss her. He kissed her waist chain. The beard and mustache tickled her and the sensation it gave made her grab his hair tightly. He made her get up.

She followed him like a lovesick puppy.

He made her stand infront of the mirror and lifted her t-shirt. She closed her eyes in shyness .

He hugged her tightly from behind and whispered in her eyes "kanna thirandu paaru di"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the waist chain. It was looking perfect on her waist especially the marks he gave on her waist made her cheeks turned red. She turned and hugged him tightly.

"enna di" he asked.

"shiva veetula thaniya iruka bore adikudu" she said.

"adhuku" he asked.

"why don't you giva me a papa to chase away my boredom" she asked biting her lips.

"ivlo open ah va di kepa" he asked.

"adula thappu onnum illiye" she said and smiled.

"but we have to work hard for it" he said.

"I'm ready to work hard" she said circling her hands around his neck.

"why to waste time let's work on it from now on" he said and scooped her in her arms.

The room witnessed their unending love........

Days passed

Shiva and mithu spent their life enjoying every bit of it........ Today shiva joined his office after his leave..... Mithu resumed her affiliate marketing business. In the evening she was waiting for him. When he heard the door bell ringing.

She hurriedly open the door with a bright smile. Shiva face brightened seeing his wife.

Both recalled her words she once said.....

nee daily velaiku poitu varum bodu. I'll welcome you home with a smile. I give you a hot cup of coffee which will take away your tiredness and as a booster a kiss

He entered the home and locked it. He leaned on the door and pointed his lips.

She moved forward, got her toes and kissed him on his lips....

"I love you di pattukutty" he said hugging her.

"I love you more" she said.

"illa I love you more" he said with a smile.

"illa naathan neraya love panren. Ok nee poi refresh agitu vaa naa sooda coffee potu vaikuran" she said and left to the kitchen.....

Shiva went to his room and took a quick hot water shower.

When he came back to the hall his wife was waiting for with his coffee.

"coffee" she said. He sat beside her and took the coffee in his hand.

"sollu shiva how's your day" she asked. This is all he wanted...

They started sharing how their day went.

As she promised she made his life a heaven. As he promised he kept her happy, pampered her life a baby, treated her like a friend, loved her like his life....... Both are fulfilling their Neverending promise happily with lots of love and happiness.....

And finally she is shiva's mithu and he is mithu's shiva...... Both are drowning in the love ocean and they don't want anyone to save them from this love ocean.

Hi makkazhe

And the story finally ended. I don't know if you liked this story or not. But feel free to tell me about your views.
See you guys in my next story.

I'm gonna take a little break from you all till then bye. Love you makkazhe.

Let me know your views about this story and the character which you really liked....

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga.... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
109K 6K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
Mine By Rr

Romance

137K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😑 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOULπŸ˜‡ HE WAS DEVILπŸ‘Ώ SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFEπŸ‘Ό HE WAS FIREπŸ”₯ SHE MELTED HIM INTO...