Stuck With You

By Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... More

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Business Dinner
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

Fired!

47 21 4
By Alicia_007

Lisa's pov :

Once my driver stopped the car in front of the office building, I got my handbag and put on my dark glasses then stepped out.

I went directly to the lobby, where I found all the employees gathered together and four girls among them were arguing about something.

I hate arguing and fighting in my building, and for that, a lot of people today might be fired.

Once they noticed me, the noisy and crowded area became solemn.

I remove my glasses then cross my arms over my chest, "what's happening here?"

"Ashley stole Sasha's designs and-" Amy spoke glaring at Ashley.

"I didn't permit you to talk, Kelvin what's going on here?"

"Ashley and Sasha are accusing one another of stealing their designs and Amy and Jane are supporting Sasha because she's their friend." Kelvin said.

I put back my glasses on and walk to my elevator, "in my office, now!"

I step out of the elevator and walk in my office as I start waiting for them to show up.

I sit on my chair, Kelvin walks in first followed by the four girls.

"explain yourselves." I say to them.

"Ashley stole my designs, just look at her, she graduated at the poorest college ever!" Sasha responds.

"yes and she did that because she wants to be like us." Jane snapped sarcastically.

My eyes shifts to Ashley who's looking at the 'Barbie girls' in disbelief. Her eyes meets mine as she sighs deeply before saying...

"yes, I might be the poorest girl you've ever met in your life but I'd never wish to be like you Sasha nor your friends, those are my designs which I'd put in a lot of effort and I can't just let you ruin my dream to be a successful fashion designer. Do you even know how much I struggled just to be here? Of course not because for you, you get everything you want just by mentioning it because you're the princess, well for me I WORK for everything I want to archive Sasha, now just admit that you stole my designs because you wanted all my hard work to go in vein." Ashley says with teary eyes.

Spoiled brats, people like Sasha and her friends are not even supposed to be here. I despise people who think they own everything just because their parents are rich.

I'm not one of them, my parents are very rich but I worked so hard just to be who I am today.

Yes, dad offered to help me however, I couldn't let him.

That's what I don't like, shedding tears for what? I mean, we have to be strong and brave enough to overcome all the challenges.

After hearing Ashley's sad story, ideas come up in my head to finally prove the 'thief'

"so, Ashley and Sasha should design again while Amy and Jane wait for their friend to-" I'm being cut by Sasha.

"what?! No! I spent days doing that Miss Trina."

I get up from my chair and walk to the glass window, "I don't like it when someone interrupts me Sasha."

I turn back to them, "Amy and Jane, you're not worthy to be here, I don't like people who support shit. The three of you are fired!!"

Without hesitation Sasha walks out leaving her crying friends behind.

"Kelvin, walk them out. They are making my office dirty." I sit back.

Kelvin does his job, "thank you so much miss Trina, this is why I want to be like you. Thank you." Ashley thanks me as she smiles genuinely.

I nod my head as she also walks out.

The door slams open, walking in is none other than Samantha, walking like she owns the place.

She's wearing a white long sleeved dress, ending in the middle of her thighs, her hair styled in a ponytail and her lips stained in red lipstick.

"good morning..." she smiles devilishly, taking the seat across me with her legs crossed.

"are you surprised to see me? Samantha asks.

"I was actually expecting you to come over."

"you know what? I just remembered that I still own twenty percent shares of this company, however, I don't need it because my daddy and brother can give me everything I want. So instead I want to give it back to you."

I couldn't believe what she said, I've known this lady for years and she can't fool me, I know she wants to get something from me that is very important.

I look up at the ceiling then back at her, "okay?"

"yeah, you see Trina, Ethan is boring and because of that I want someone who's more romantic like your adorable boyfriend." she smiles getting her phone to show me something.

She hands me her iPhone which I take without hesitation.

"I want him in exchange for your precious shares."

This girl is surely crazy, she was busy taking pictures of me and Josh when we were dancing last night.

I laugh as she tilts her head, "what's funny?" she sarcastically asks.

"you're crazy Samantha, what made you think that I'd let you get what is mine?"

"I'm giving you the best opportunity ever!" she states rolling her eyes.

"you know what, just leave already this is just bullshit!"

"yes it is, and you wouldn't dare decline my offer." she gets up.

"then watch me, oh and I love this photo, thank you so much I'll show my boyfriend. Keep up with the good work." I hand her her phone back and look at my laptop, waiting for her to leave.

She finally leaves as I decide to give Gina a call to inform her about the company's third anniversary which is coming up in a five days.

After ringing for a couple seconds, she finally answers, "the great Trina Hidalgo chose to phone me herself! What can I do for you ma'am?"

I roll my eyes, "I need to talk to you about something-"

"important." she finishes, "give me a minute." she cuts the call and then video calls me.

I answer it, "really?" I ask sarcastically.

She smiles and then squints her eyes at me, "what? Oh, I know what and who you want." she winks at me, "you want my brother."

Isn't obvious?

"not now Gina." I snap.

She lifts her hands in defense and say, "yes boss."

"okay, so... You have to impress me with your modelling skills, and on Friday we'll be celebrating the company's third anniversary." I explain to her.

"really? I'm so excited!" she quickly get up and do a weird dance.

Giana appears from the kitchen, "what are you doing Gina?! This is the same reason why Steve left you for another girl." she chuckles while Gina frowns and crosses her arms.

Steve and Gina?

Everything seemed right to me though, maybe it's because I never thought about that.

"Giana don't say that to your sister, okay?" I interrupt them from their never ending fight.

"I was just saying the truth though, anyway.. I'm sorry?" Giana says more like a question.

"I'll talk to you guys later." I close my phone and place it on my desk as I massage my temples.

I can't believe my parents are already planning my wedding with Max, I would have appreciated it if they were forcing me to get married to Joshua instead.

I do not want to be hurt again, so I'm going to do this.

Yes, I'll try to do it.

Melissa's POV:

When I'm finally outside the office building, I sigh as I take a look at my dirty skirt.

My skirt is now stained in mud and my white shirt looks like I've never washed it before.

I smell like garbage!

This is what happened, on my way here I felt really hungry and decided to grab something to eat at a nearby cafe, however, I ended up falling on the ground causing my knees to hurt a lot and my skirt to be dirty.

I couldn't go back home because I was only two minutes away from here.

When I walk to the entrance, the guard give me a murderous look and I give him the most fake smile I can muster.

Walking into the lobby, I ignore the people who can't just mind their business and head to Charlie's cubicle.

"melissa! What's up with you?!" Charlie asks as soon as she sees me.

"I'll explain everything later, I just need your help."

"wait I'll be right back!" she says, leaving me alone, standing.

After a few minutes, she comes back with a something in her hands.

"here, I got this from my friend who works in the canteen, however, it's pretty short." she smirks as I quietly walk to the washroom.

I put the skirt on, it's very short, there's no way I'm going like this and again there's no way I will be walking around with this dirty one.

I walk to the mirror and stare at my reflection, it reaches in the middle of my thighs.

I groan in defeat and walk to the elevator, when I step out, I head directly to my boss' office and knock two times.

"come in." his voice comes out from inside.

I slowly open the door and step in. "uh.. good morning sir."

He stares at me and scans my body from toe to head.

This is what I was afraid of!

"so.. you finally came." he states, his eyes fixed on my entire body.

I slowly start pulling my shirt down, "uh.. yes."

"are your trying to seduce me, Melissa?" he squints his eyes as he smirks.

"excuse me? Why would I want to do that?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"isn't obvious?"

I let out a small laugh, "oh really? You're  not even my type, sir."

He gets up from his chair as he walks to my direction, "really?"

He stands in front of me, just a step away from me. I step back, he continues moving forward until my back collides with the wall.

"w-what are you doing?" I stutter, he's so close that I can smell his cologne.

He smells so good!!

Focus Isaa.. it's a trap!

He leans closer to my face and smirks, "you look afraid.. I'm not going to hurt you." he whispers, I look away from his black eyes but he lifts up my chin with his left hand so I can look back into his eyes.

This is the first time he's so close to me and his height underestimate me, it's just so intimidating. He makes me feel so small when I'm in front of him.

My mouth is so dry that I can't even come up with something to stop his madness instead I keep on staring into the most beautiful eyes in the whole world.

Our faces are only about two inches away, " I.. s-sir.. I.. you..i.." I stutter.

I freeze, unaware of what to say or do next. He moves his face closer to my face, does he want to kiss me? He let's go of my chin and slowly moves his hands to  my hands, slightly rubbing my thighs, causing goosebumps all over my body.

Just when  I thought he's about to kiss me, he steps back and his face becomes serious. What is up with his mood swings? In just a few minutes, he was trying to seduce me and now we're back to our daily routine.

He takes a step back and says, "we have to go somewhere." He gets his phone from the desk and walks out, without hesitation, I follow behind him until we get to his car.

The ride to wherever we're heading is in silence and I can't help but think about what happened in just some minutes ago.

Was he about to kiss me? And did I want to kiss him? Ugh!!

"Melissa?" My boss calls, bringing me back to reality.

A hospital? What the hell are we doing here? I'm not ill!

I blink a couple of times before answering, "yes?"

He walks out of the car and I follow behind like always. Once we're inside the hospital, almost all the workers and the nurses welcomes and greets him.

"Mr Dawns! What a pleasant surprise!" A female doctor approaches Adrian and shakes his hand.

"I hope everything is fine, oh.. hello there, I'm doctor Julie Young." She beams when she notices me standing behind.

"I'm Melissa." I smile.

"Yes Julie, everything's fine. Actually its been so long since I visited you. Are you having problems at all?" Adrian asks Julie who shakes her head and smiles.

The question is, why did we come here? And does Adrian comes here often? If so then why?

Okay, I'll just admit that I don't like minding my own business however, I just want to know what's going on!

I'm brought back to reality by tiny hands shaking my hand. I look down to see the most adorable baby girl looking nervous.

I kneel before smiling at him, "hello there." I say to him.

She has huge doll eyes which are black and she's maybe five or six. "Miss? can you help me look for my guardian?" She requests.

"Sure." She nods and drags me to the elevator.

"You know what miss? I'm really scared of this thing." She says as she tightens her grip on my hand.

"You shouldn't be, okay?" I say to her as we reach our destination. We step out as I follow her .

"I'm Ali, and you are?" She asks.

"Mellisa. You have a pretty name just like yourself Ali."

"You're so nice and pretty too, I wish my guardian could be like you." She wraps her tiny arms around my legs.

"And you're the most adorable girl I've ever seen!" I smile as she smiles back.

She let's go and walks into a room where there are two nurses and a woman who looks very angry.

...

When I get back to Adrian, he is talking on the phone, I decide to wait for him to finish so that we can go back, I'm already tired.

"Is this whole thing yours?" I ask Adrian when he stands beside me.

He nods, "my grandmother owns this hospital, and I just help out."

Really?

"Oh.. your grandmother must be a really nice woman and I would love to meet h-"

"Yes she was a nice woman." He cuts me and then I realize what he's talking about.

"I'm sorry, i-i didn't know."

He nods and gives me a Small and sad smile.

Hey guys!!

How are you? I missed y'all so much and I'm sorry that its been months since I last posted.

I hope you enjoyed as much as I did when writing!

Please comment, vote and share with your friends.

Love you!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 14.1K 54
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
4.3K 173 7
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
83.4K 1.6K 30
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...