One Great Big Family

By atherodeogirl16

Rebecca and Jon didn't know they were going to have 21 kids. It just happened all of a sudden and it happened... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

181 1 0
By atherodeogirl16

Becca has had a long break from having kids for awhile now. She went back to the doctor and found out she was expecting yet another one. She is getting really tired but at the same time she is happy to have a large family. Soon they're going to need to buy a bigger house. Their home, at the moment, can't hold their growing family. They've put it up for sale and are looking for a new one. They're on the hunt for a gigantohouse. Will they find one they love? Not easily. That's for certain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 113 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
641K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...
487K 17.2K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
177K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...