College-uh Loves-uh

By perfect__scribbles_

A simple and a beautiful love story of two souls who were a Don in their college. Their life takes a sudden t... More

Intro
Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-7

Episode-6

422 82 185
By perfect__scribbles_

Sam's pov:

Kangal irukum kaaranam enna...
Ennai naane ketene...
Unadhu azhagai kaana dhaane..
Kangal vaazhudhey...

My mind came up with these lyrics as I stared at the angel who was laughing hard like a kid jumping and swaying in her place.

Damn! She is one beautiful woman!

I stared at her enjoying her happy face. It was a treat for my ears to hear her cute laugh as I balanced my head on my palm and stared at her. The corner of my lips curved up automatically looking at her.

But then I had to jump off from my dream when Siva anna slapped my leg.

I looked at him with irritation written on my face and growled at him.

Sam: Inna venum unaku?

Siva: Thodachuko da.......! Thu!

He mouthed making my eyes widen.

Sam MV: Avlo open-ah va theriyudhu?

I got up from my laying position and sat on the sofa only to realise that I was half naked.

How the heck did I forget that?

I felt very awkward and I immediately looked around for my t-shirt.

"Podhum sirichadhu niruthunga!" I heard this a male saying this to which I immediately turned towards the voice only to realise that it was the theeya sakthi.

Sam MV: Naan konja neram sandhoshama irundha porukadhey!!

I twisted my lips as I looked at the them.

I noticed Siva anna immediately closing the penguin's eyes and he said:

Siva: Dei! Oru pombala pulla vandhu iruku..... Neenga enna da mela onnum illama irukinga?

Sivaangi laughed again while I smiled seeing her carefree nature!

Sam's Heart: Semma azhagu-la?

Sam's Brain: Aiyeee! Vaaya paaru!

I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts when Sivaangi spoke.

Sivaangi: Aiyoo anna! Naan Sakthi-ah dress illama paathu iruken!

She said as she removed Siva's palm from her eyes which was closing it.

Sam: Edheyyyyy?

Siva: Enna ma pesura nee?

Siv: Aama! Adikadi naan avana mela shirt illama paathu iruken!

Siva: Oh.... Andha arthathula sonniya.....

I left a huge breathe. This theeya sakthi is related in killing me in some or the other way.

Siva: Dei Mr.Manmadhan! Unaku enna aarthi edukanuma? Po da! Poitu dress-ah podu da!

Siva anna scolded me and I didn't think twice before jumping down from the sofa and rushing towards my room covering my naked upper half with my arms.

I closed my room's door with a thud after reaching inside. He looked at myself in the mirror.

Sam: Arive illaya da unaku eruma? Ponnu irundha? Dress podama irukuradhu kooda gavanika maatiya da venna? Arivuketta naaye! Cha!!

I rubbed my forehead feeling embarrassed. It was really really awkward for being naked in front of them person I like.

I immediately rushed towards the bathroom and took a quick bath, again. This is the second time I am taking bath.

I rushed outside and wore a turtle neck pale green plain tshirt paired with a dark blue ripped jeans. I dried my hair and then took the comb from the wardrobe which I rarely use.

I combed my hair neatly but then I ruffled my hair again. That made the look more good.

Sam MV: Nalla iruke......

I continued doing the same again and again. Combing the hair, and then ruffling it again. This continued for sometime until I was satisfied.

I then opened the drawer of the wardrobe and took the men's face cream.

It was brand new which dad bought while he visited months ago.

I opened the new stuff and took a small amount of it before applying that on my face to make it look brighter.

I kept that stuff back inside and took out the talcum powder.

Sam MV: Yedhellam use panna vendiyadha iruku!

I cursed my fate. I am a person who is not at all fond of creating impressions. I be myself. And then make up is miles away from me. But then I chuckled at my fate where now I am standing getting ready to look more attractive for a girl.

Who doesn't even care about my existence. I know!

I applied some talcum powder on my face and on my neck. Then I grabbed the perfume bottle and literally finished it as I applied loads of it over myself. I was literally drowning in that odour.

I then looked at my reflection in the mirror finally. A satisfied smiled bloomed on my face as I touched myself.

Sam: Parava illa da! Unakullayum oru aan azhagan olinjitu dhaan irukan!

I placed my right hand inside my pocket and admired myself. I did looked good which made me more happy.

I straightened myself and looked at the mirror speaking to myself.

Sam: Epdi impression create panlaam?

I stood there staring at myself biting the nail of my thumb. Where did I get this habit? Why do I feel anxious? I'm in my own house and I'm anxious!

I wanted to create a small place for me in her heart so that I grab her entire heart on day.

Sam: First-uh pona odane...... Hii Sivaangi? How are you? Saaptiya? Thoonguniya?

I spoke to myself imagining Sivaangi on the other side. But I hissed feeling disappointed with that idea.

Sam MV: Alpa-nu nenaika maata? Vera.........

I thought for sometime and looked at the mirror with a wide smile. I joined my palms as I practiced:

Sam: Hellow Sivaangi.... Welcome to my house.

Sam MV: Ada che! Enna vlog-ah shoot panren! Epdi panlaam......

I rubbed my nape in confusion as I again started with a small smile:

Sam: Hello Sivaangi!

Sam MV: Aiyooo romba formal-ah iruke!

I then inserted my right hand inside the right pocket of my jeans and raised my left eyebrow without any smile on my lips as I said:

Sam: Heyy..... Sivaangi...

Sam MV: Aiyoo attitude-nu nenachita?

Sam: Veedu pudichi iruka Sivaangi?

Sam MV: Enaku pudichi enna da aaga pogudhu venna-nu keta?

Sam: Saaptiya Sivaangi?

Sam MV: Yen ooti vida poriya-nu keta?

I tried many new techniques to greet her and start my conversation with her but nothing worked out.

I stared at my innocent face in the mirror which looked helpless.

Sam: Plan panna mudilaye! Pesama spot-laye pesiduvom! Adhaan workout aagum!

Sam MV: Plan panna mattum apdiye kilichiduvinga!!!

Sam: Indha mind voice-ah avoid pannale ellaam nalladha nadakum pola.....

I rushed downstairs to find the hall empty. I turned my head behind hearing the sound and saw the trio seated in the dining area.

I jogged towards them and then walked casually after nearing them.

Maybe God was my side today as the among the four chairs of the square shaped dining table, only one chair was empty and luckily that was next to the penguin.

He settled myself on the chair as if I had no other option while I danced in my head.

Sam MV: Kiruba kiruba...
Kiruba kiruba...

(No offense! Comedy mattum dhaan! Hurt panni irundha extremely sorry!)

Siva anna brought me back from the dance floor as he questioned me:

Siva: Dei! Unna dress dhaana potutu vara sonnen! Adhuku yen da ivlo neram?

I saw his scrunched eyebrows. I kept quiet thinking what to say while my hand raised on its own. My palm was closed in a fist as I raised my pinky finger indicating that I had to use the washroom.

Siva Anna's frown deepened as he asked again:

Siva: Adhuka da ivlo neram?

I closed my eyes in discomfort. I seriously don't want to discuss this topic. And that too, infront of her? Her?

I casually turned my head towards Sivaangi without answering my 'chella' brother and found her pursing her lips in an attempt to stop laughing.

Sam's mind: Pochu! Irundhadhu konjam dhaan! Adhuvum pochu! Adhum ava munnadi pochu?

Sam's heart: Apdi enna pochu?

Sam's mind: Adhu avangaluku purinji irukum!

Sam: Novvv! Kulichitu varen! Adhaan late aachu! Innum edhum doubt irundha balcony kitta vandhu kelu..... Seriya?

I said with my honey coated words but it wasn't much difficult for anna to find out the sarcasm in my tone. He smiled sheepishly as he passed the glass of juice to Sivaangi.

She sipped the juice and her eyes sparkled. She excited spoke:

Siv: Veetla pota juice dhaana anna? Nalla iruku!

My smile widened as I muttered a thanks which wasn't even audible to me.

Siva: Sam dhaan ma potaan! Avanuku veliya juice avlova pudikadhu! Adhaan veetlaye poduvan!

Siv: Ungaluku samaika laam theriyuma?

She immediately turned to me making me freeze. Her knees touched the side of my thighs making me sweat.

I spoke as I gained my voice:

Sam: Hmm theriyum......

Siv: Enaku mattum dhaan theriyadhu pola! Unga ellaarukum theriyum!

Sam: Adhaan naan irukene!

Sam MV: Sodhapitan!

All the three of them shifted their gazes on me as they stared at me seeking for answers for the phrase I used.

Sam: Adhaan! Naanga laam irukom la! Unaku venum-ngradha sollu, naan.... (Throat clearing, fake one) Anna unaku senju thara poraru....

Sakthi continued to focus on his drink while Siva anna hmmed and turned his head. Sivaangi kept staring at me making me stumble a little at her doubtful gaze.

Siva: Un chechi unna epdi ma inga vitta?

I was glad that Siva anna changed the topic without his own knowledge as Sivaangi's thought changed.

Sam: Tholla pochu-nu anupi irupanga!

My lips uttered to which I myself was shocked. I looked at Sivaangi to find her offended with me as she twisted her lips making me drown in her cuteness.

Siv: Excuse me?

Sam: Yes please!

Siv: Neenga epdi apdi sollalaam?

Sam: Vera epdi solla mudiyum?

Sivaangi huffed and turned her face to the other side while I chuckled at her anger.

Even if she is angry with me, I was not able to get angry seeing her angry on me. It was actually fun to see her huff and puff murmuring within herself.

Suddenly her phone rang gaining all of our attention.

A wide smile adorned her face making my stomach burn a little. Who has that power to bring that cute smile with just their call?

Sam's mind: Irukumo?

Sam's heart: Irukadhu irukadhu! Vaaipu illa!

Sam's mind: Yen illa? Adhulaam vaaipu iruku! Irukum!

Sam's heart: Irukadhu! Iruka koodadhu!

Sam's mind: Avlo dhaan, mudinchi! Un crush brush-uh laam potti padukaiya kattitu poga sollu! Ellaam pochu!

"Amme!!!" Her loud squeal made all of us to look at her in shock.

Amme.....
Amma.....
Mother.....!

I heaved a huge sigh. It was my mother-in-law! No one else.

I smiled widely and looked at Siva anna to see him looking at me in disbelief. Maybe he caught what I was thinking.

I gave a sheepish look at him while he mouthed:

Siva: Karumam karumam!

I was offended now! How can he say that!

Sam MV: Ivanga panna kadhal-uh, naanga panna karumam-ah? Nalla iruke......

I glared Siva anna and turned towards Sivaangi to see her grinning from ear to ear.

A smile found its way to lips automatically looking at her as I stared at her who was speaking.

I had a thought of listening to her speak and get to know about her more in detail which acn be helpful. Helpful in many ways.

Siv: Ivide njaan sukhumarikunnu amme......
(Here I am fine mom.......)

(I don't know if that's right.... Kindly correct me if I am wrong!)

Sam: Edheyyyyy?

I looked at her in confusion.

Sam MV: Onnume puriyalaye!

Continued...........

For all of you, who waited for my update on this story, the sixth episode of College-uh Loves-uh is uploaded.

I know it's just a filler.
This one is to say about Sam's point of view on love and Sivaangi.

Do comment your thoughts on this and do vote if you like it.

Let's meet in the next chapter
~Vaibhavi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
134K 6.1K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
488K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...