Persona 3: Memory of Death (P...

By Kirah_Yoshikage

"Why are there coffins?" More

First Off.
Vote.
Love interest Vote
Chapter 1:First Day At Gekkoukan
Oh Wow.
Your Persona
Chapter 2:Persona!
Updated Persona Bio.
Chapter 3: Tartarus?
Question For You All.
Wait Stop Right There.
Chapter 4: Getting To Know Her.
About The Lemon.
Sorry.
Chapter 5: Climbing Up Tartarus
Chapter 6: 4th And 5th Floor.
Hey everyone.
Chapter 7: Grieving an Loss.
why have I been gone.
I'll Be Returning Soon.
soon.
we hit 8k.
Advice I received and Vote.
Incoming chapters
Happy Late New Year
Chapter 8: Kotone Shiomi.
Discord Invite
Addressing this real fast.
Taking suggestions for next chapter.
h
Chapter 9: Lavenza/Hierophant Rank 1.

Prologue:Mysterious Coffins

1.7K 27 34
By Kirah_Yoshikage

Time never waits. It delivers all equally to the same end.

You, who wish to safeguard the future, however, limited it may be...

You will be given one year; go forth without falter, with your heart as your guide...

_________________________________________

Inside the New City passenger train, Anehazuru.

4/6, Unknown Time

Train Conductor: "Due to a malfunction in the switching system, today's rail schedule has been greatly altered. We apologize to any customers who were in a hurry, The next stop is Iwatodai..."

Y/N: "Hm...sucks for them huh?"

(Time Skip)

Train Announcement: Iwatodai. This is the final train bound for Tatsumi Port Island. Please take care to board before our departure.

Y/N: "I arrived late didn't I?"

Y/N looked over to a cat he brought with him, He had lived alone and didn't exactly have anyone to look over his dear cat for the year he'll spend in Gekkoukan High. He picked the cat up while simultaneously picking up a traveling bag he brought with him, it had all the casual stuff, Clothes, his laptop, etc.

He walked out of the train before the doors shut on him and he saw a boy with blue hair wearing the Gekkoukan High uniform.

Y/N: "He gotta be a transfer student also right?"

He tapped the boy's shoulder and then he turned to him, Y/N could faintly hear a song coming from his headphones.

Y/N: "Hey I saw you across from here and I saw your outfit, I assume you're going to gekkoukan like I am."

He looked at the clock and noticed it was about to turn Midnight. He turned to the boy smiling as he spoke again.

Y/N: "What's your name? And we might want to hurry before-"

The train station suddenly lost power as everything shut off one by one and one concerning thing Y/N noticed was...Everyone was gone. Well except for the bluenette he just met.

???: "Huh?"

Y/N:"...eh?"

Y/N was conflicted about everything but he snapped back to reality and looked at the blue-haired boy before speaking with a confused but scared tone.

Y/N: "....Tell me your name?"

???: "Minato Arisato."

Minato Arisato.

Y/N: "Nice to...meet you Minato, my name is Y/N L/N."

He took a second and inhaled and exhaled before he talked again.

Y/N: "So Minato. We should leave right now, I cannot stay here for a moment longer than we have. Plus we need to get to...Iwatodai Dormitory right?"

He received a short nod from Minato, confirming his answer as he inhaled and exhaled again before walking away in fear mainly cause of what happened.

Y/N: "Let's go Minato."

The duo had walked up the stairs heading for the exit of the Train Station. They both exited and Y/N immediately noticed the coffins that were scattered across the city.

Y/N:

He questioned almost everything at this point ever since his arrival.

Y/N: "Minato you know where we are supposed to go right?"

Another short nod. He looked to a convenience store that was a few feet away from them as he took a second to think about everything so far.

Y/N: "I arrive here and meet Minato, soon as it hits midnight all things powered by electricity shut off, and everyone just disappears in thin air except for me and him. so...that means I can go to a convenience store and get a drink or snack without having to pay..."

He switched his gaze back to Minato and spoke with an...grin on his face.

Y/N: "So...Minato-"

He tapped his shoulder and pointed to the convenience store he just looked at and the grin he sported just widened even more.

Y/N: "How about we get some snacks and a few drinks? We got a bit of time since you know...nobody isn't around and I'm sure you are hungry and even thirsty?"

Soon as he said that he heard a small rumble from his stomach and his grin widened a bit more.

Y/N: "So...what do you say? Let's steal- I mean get some snacks?"

Minato: "Sure."

Y/N: "Haha! Great!"

(Time skips to them arriving at the dorm.)

The duo arrived at the dormitory with Y/N holding 2 bags meanwhile as they entered to see that the dorm had power on which only confused Y/N but he had placed the bags on the front desk of the dorm. He walked to the tv trying to turn it on not paying attention to Minato and not seeing him stare at a boy dressed in a prisoner's outfit.

He immediately jumped up hearing a female's voice shout at the two of them and Y/N heard fear laced in her voice.

???: "Who's There?!"

Y/N sees a beautiful brunette wearing a pink cardigan with a loose red ribbon, with a cute black mini-skirt. She also wore black knee-high stockings with white outlining them, she wore a heart-shaped choker also.

Yukari Takeba.

Y/N: "Holy fuck she is-"

Y/N noticed the gun in the holster on her leg and he could tell something is about to happen with her showing signs of immense fear and shaky hands. He saw her going for her gun making him yell as he raised his hands in the air.

Y/N: "Wait put the gun!-"

An older female voice interrupted as his eyes snapped towards the source of the voice and...out of every girl he met, she was the most beautiful woman he met.

???: "Takeba, Wait!"

A Redhead no older than the brunette standing there, had appeared and she was wearing a white blouse with a black skirt as an addition that goes above her knees, and black knee-high, high-heeled boots.

Mitsuru Kirijo.

Then the electricity came back and everything went back to normal as the Redhair had started to introduce herself.

4/6, Evening

Mitsuru: "I didn't think you two would arrive so late. My name is Mitsuru Kirijo. I'm one of the students who live in this dorm.

The brunette-haired girl would shortly interrupt her.

Yukari: "...Who are they?"

Mitsuru: "They're both transfer students, It was a last-minute decision to assign them here. they'll eventually be moved to a room in the boys' dorm."

Yukari: "...is it okay for them both to be here?"

Y/N had put his soda down and inhaled before exhaling and then speaking to the Brunette with an accusing tone, Y/N felt that she was implying something.

Y/N: "What are you trying to imply? That we may do something?"

The red hair had inserted herself in, possibly feeling an argument may ensue.

Mitsuru: "I'm sorry, she wasn't implying anything, it was out of curiosity that's it and this is Yukari Takeba. She'll be a junior this spring, just like you."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you Yukari, Names Y/N L/N, this is Minato Arisato next to me"

Y/N had introduced them both and he reached his hand out toward Yukari for a handshake Yukari returned in the same fashion.

Y/N: "So Yukari...What's the gun for? Is it for something weird or something else?"

...The brunette's answer confused him even more.

Yukari: "Huh? Um, well, it's sorta like a hobby... Well, not a hobby, but..."

Mitsuru: "You know how it is these days... It's for self-defense, It's not a real gun, of course."

Y/N had a sigh of relief as he had more questions but he was too tired after witnessing the things he saw. I mean a regular human being would also.

Minato: "Is this the girl's dorm?"

Yukari: "No, it's not, but... Umm, how should I explain it...?"

Mitsuru interjected clearing the question up for Minato.

Mitsuru: "Unlike the other buildings, this one's co-ed. It's not your typical dorm, though. I'll explain it to you two later when I get a chance, and It's getting late, so you both should get some rest. Your room is on the second floor, at the end of the hallway. Y/N your room is the opposite side from his. Minato your things should already be there."

Yukari: "Oh... I'll show you the way. Follow me guys."

Yukari would take the lead, walking up the stairs and taking them to the second floor. They arrived as Y/N had opened his door placing his stuff down.

Yukari: "This is it... Pretty easy to remember, huh? ...Since it's right at the end of the hall. Oh yeah, make sure you two don't lose your key, or you both would never hear the end of it... So, any questions?"

Minato: "What's that contract for?"

Yukari&Y/N: "...What contract?"

Yukari was just plain confused of
what Minato was talking about as Y/N just sweat dropped while staring at him like this

Minato: "Does that kid live here too?"

Y/N snapped out of his confusion and inhaled before exhaling and addressing Minato.

Y/N: "Minato, what in the hell are you talking about?"

Yukari added onto Y/N

Yukari: "What kid? What are you talking about? ...C'mon, it's not funny..."

Yukari took a second before speaking again and asking both of them a question.

Yukari: "Um... Can I ask you something? On your way here from the station, was everything okay?"

Y/N paused as he started to think about everything so far again.

Y/N: "I and Minato arrived at the station, we were converting but...everything stopped functioning soon as the time hit midnight.."

Y/N paused again before continuing with his thoughts.

Y/N: "Everyone disappeared. And when I and Minato exited the train station presumably the people turned into coffins and the more concerning thing was, the sky turned green along with the moon. Maybe they know about it and just not telling us yet. So I'll just say yeah."

Y/N sighed before he and surprisingly Minato answered at the same time.

Y/N&Minato: "Yeah."

Yukari would sigh with relief

Yukari: "I see... Never mind, then."

Y/N: "What do you mean by never mind?"

Yukari's answer would then confirm that his thoughts were correct.

Yukari: "You know what I mean-- ...Never mind. It seems like you're alright."

Yukari: "Well, I better get going!"

Yukari turned away from them and started to walk away but she would stop turning back to the duo to talk a little bit.

Yukari: "Um... I'm sure you still have other questions, but let's save them for later, okay? Good night."

Yukari would then turn back around going back to her room.

Y/N: "Well then...Good night Minato!"

Minato: "Good...Night Y/N."

Minato had gone into his room and shut the door behind him as Y/N did the same. He had set up everything that was brought into his room and had changed out of his regular clothes into his nightwear and laid down sighing.

Y/N: "After everything I've seen...what else should I expect? Monsters? Ha!, maybe I'll see an angel-like monster in the future..."

Y/N got under his blankets and went to sleep for the night.

AN:(So! My first chapter is out. This certainly took a while with how much I've...slept. Well soon we will get into the action this is just the beginning. And how did you enjoy this? Was it good or not? And PLEASE leave criticism in my comments, just don't be rude with it.😐 Anyways! Good Night/Good Morning wherever you are at!)

Word Count: 1942.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 9 4
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒊𝒅𝒚. 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆"
83.3K 2.6K 199
RANK 1 MYSTERY RANK 1 PERSONA 3 PORTABLE human curiosity ... it's what brought us to where we are today . Everything mundane in our life could neve...
589 45 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?" - 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐭...
152K 5.6K 44
85,576 words. completed: june 2nd, 2022 -♡- two hazy minds, colliding by fate. one clouded by amnesia, another clouded from constantly being tired. ...