Just An Office Girl - Tony St...

By starkxpalmer

Tony and one office girl. He can't get enough. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 22

641 33 4
By starkxpalmer

A knock of the door, broke Tony from his own thoughts. He cleared his throat before shouting for whoever it was to come in..

"Tony I got you a coffee.."

"Since when do you get me coffee?" He asked with annoyance.

"Well.. um.. Miss Potts isn't here and.. she told me you would need coffee every few hours.."

"Right.. well thanks..but I'm good I can get one myself.."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't say it if I wasn't, now will that be all?"

"Y-..yes that will be all.."

"Good.. and it's Mr Stark to you got it?" She nodded and headed back to the door, she could feel the tension from him, he wasn't in the mood to play games.

"If I may say.." she started.. but Tony huffed..

"No you may not.. now if you don't mind.."  he gestured for the girl to leave him alone.

The girl understood he wasn't in the mood to talk so she left with a disappointed sigh. . Although he carried on working, his mind was elsewhere, he was lost without her.

He needed to know how she is, he wanted to know why she just left? It had only been a few days since she left him but he couldn't stop missing her.

He sat back in his chair with his arms folded.. watching the clock tick by..Every second was agonising for him. He just couldn't understand why she would do it.

Later, Tony again was interrupted this time by Pepper..

"You have to sign these for the new employees to attend their training.."

She waited by his desk holding the pen, waiting for him to take it..

"Tony!" She shouted trying to get him to focus..

"What?"

"Please sign these?" She asked again and he sighed taking the pen from her hand.

"I've never seen you like this..so distracted.. so.. heartbroken.."

"Well I am Pep.. I loved her and she just.. left.."

"Haven't you tried finding out why?" He shot her a glare..

"Of course!! I call her and it doesn't even connect..like she's blocked my number.."

Pepper was surprised, this wasn't like her.. even if she didn't agree with their relationship, it was still very out of character.

"Maybe I could call at her apartment? Contact her for work?" She offered and Tony nodded..

"Yes! You must try and call her.. please.."

Pepper hated every second of this but did as her boss asked.. she took out her phone and started calling her number.

"Here.. it's ringing.."

Tony took the phone from her and waited.. waited until finally..

"Uh.. hello? Miss Potts.." he heard her voice and immediately relaxed his his chair, he waved his hand for Pepper to leave him for privacy, to which she did.

"Babe? It's me.." he whispered back..

"Tony? Why are you calling me?"

"I miss you.." those words made her eyes fill, she blinked as the tears fell onto her cheek..

"I miss you too.." she admitted and it was like heaven to hear for Tony..

"Then why did you leave me?"

"I had to Tony.. it was.. for the best.."

"Bullshit! There must be a reason!"

"I'm sorry.."

Even though he was listening to her talk, he quickly got his phone and found out where she was through Pepper's. He made his way out the office, as quick as he could..

"Please just.. explain it to me? Whatever it is we can sort it?"

"Tony!" A voice called from behind him as he made his way through the office.. he turned around and saw it wasn't Pepper's so he ignored it..

"Mr Stark wait.." again the same voice called but this time she heard it..

"Who is that?" She asked.. hearing the girls voice, her heart breaking even more thinking he has someone else.. she had been keeping an eye on his tabloid press but nothing was out there.. he was quiet.. which wasn't like Tony at all..

"No one.. I'm at the office.."

"I am sorry Tony.. but you should go back to work and..-"

"Tell me.. do you still love me?"

"Of course I do Tony.." she sighed, this was all too much for her.. she wanted to be with him of course.. but those texts? Every bit of hate she had received?

"Then let me love you! Please?"

Tony had made his way into his car, whilst still talking to her on Pepper's phone.. at this point he was only distracting her so he could keep her there..

"I'm sorry Tony I really wish I could.." she said and she quickly clicked cancel on the phone..

"Mr Stark! Miss Potts needs you.." he heard the same annoying voice say just as he was closing his car door.."Where are you going?" She asked but Tony had no time for her. He started the engine and left her for the second time.

Tony made his way to her apartment..knowing she is here, it will give him time to find out what the hell was going on.

She was sat, on her bed.. wiping away the tears, still holding onto her phone, when there was a knock at her door. She hesitated to answer but with time the knocks got louder..

"Who is it?"

There was no answer but when she opened it slowly she was surprised.

"What are you doing here?!"

He looked sad.. but also so good..

"I needed to see you.."

"Tony I told you.. I can't.."

But Tony didn't listen, he doesn't want to listen anymore.. he stepped forward, his hands cupped her face and a planted big kiss onto her lips. She tried to fight against him, but that familiar feeling, no matter how much she wanted to fight, she needed him..

"Tony.."

"Tell me.. tell me now.. you don't want me.. us.. anymore?"

She couldn't speak, she couldn't tell him..

"Tell me you don't love me?"

"I do! I love you so much.. and that's why I need you to let me go.."

"No! Not without understanding why? What's changed so much that you don't want this anymore?"

She had tried holding them back, but couldn't, her tears fell again and she dropped to the floor.. Tony hated seeing her like this.. he closed the door behind him and sat down beside her.. only pulling her close to him, and she cried into his chest, his arms tightened around her..as he rested his head against hers..

"Shush.. baby.. it's ok.."

"It's not fair Tony! I don't understand why we can't we just be happy?" She cried out..

"But we can.. you make me the happiest man alive, and I know I can make you happy.." Tony places a kiss on the top of her head.

"No.. you don't understand.. it's everyone else.. the universe doesn't want us to be together.. that's why we have to let each go.. I don't deserve to be with you.."

"Why don't you? What am I missing?"

She handed him her phone, with the texts open, for him to read.. his pressed his brow, and started looking through them.. and even more recent ones..

Dirty little whore

Hope you're enjoying your little charade of a relationship, it won't last.

Trust me.

Well that was easy, I thought I would have had to work harder than that.

Thank you though, you did good! & I shall be claiming my prize.. that prize being Mr Stark... I've heard he's such a good fuck.. I'll send pics ;-)

Oh my god girl! He's so big.. how did he even fit inside of you? Don't worry.. I'll take good care of him ;-)

his reputation is still up there.. what a great night we had..

Don't you even dare think of contacting him.. again..

Disappear.. or that photo gets leaked.

Look where I am... And a picture was sent with this message of Tony in his office. He was confused at who even took this?'!

"What the fuck.."  his anger was boiling through his veins..

"See.."

"So all of this? Is why you broke up with me?" She nodded in agreement..

"I'm so sorry baby, this is so cruel.. but when I find out who it is.. they'll be sorry.."

"I don't want any trouble Tony.."

"Well.." he lifted her head up, and placed a kiss on her lips, whilst he held up her phone and took a selfie of them together..

"There.. post that everywhere.. I don't care who this person is.. they aren't getting to you, or me.. or between us.."

"Tony.. I don't want this hate? That's why we can't be together.. I can't have the photo of us having sex on Pepper's desk.. all over the world for everyone to see!"

"They won't get a chance to post it baby.. I'll check the cctv at the office, find out who it was that took the photo.."

"But they will! If they know you're onto them, they won't hesitate.."

"Hey.. don't worry baby.. it's ok.. it's all gonna be ok.."

She didn't respond, she just stayed in the safest place she knew.. Tony's arms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 79 5
A short story based on Pepperony scenes that I think could fit into Infinity War. All speculation, no real spoilers. Also posted in my version of T...
1.2K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...
15.4K 416 23
Alternate Universe coz Marvel didn't wanted a Happy Ending So Morgan Stark ,13,Son of Tony Stark aka Iron Man And Pepper Potts-Stark aka Rescue or CE...
12.5K 335 11
Post Iron Man 2 Pepper and Tony try "FWB" Friends with Benefits Slow updates now completed