๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...

By KENNNEXTDOORRR

drill rapper fanfic . eventual notti osama endgame . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ... More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 01
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 02
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 03
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 04
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 05
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 06
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 07
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 08
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 09
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 010
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 011
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 012
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 013
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 015
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 016
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 017
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 018
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 019
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 020
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 021
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 022
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 023
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 024
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 025
๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 026

๐€๐‚; 01 ๐„๐; 014

1.2K 86 235
By KENNNEXTDOORRR

。・:*˚:✧。⋆ ★ how to get away with MURDER .
——— written by LOVEFORDES

HUSHED TALKING WAS HEARD IN THE FOREST. THE WORDS BEING UNABLE TO DECIPHER. the trio turned their head in confusion. "y'all heard that?"

"ignore it." kulture sighed, "we gotta keep moving."

dd nodded & followed her after, ddot shook his head. "i think we should check it out."

"nigga are you dumb?" kulture whisper snapped. "we aren't even suppose to be here. let's go."

the sound of leaves crunching sounded through out the forest. ddot looks away and follows after the two.

"we need to get out of here." dd told them sternly. "if we get caught here-"

"we won't get caught!" kulture told him harshly. "we won't. i kno we won't."

ddot gulped, staring down at the blood on his hands. "we killed him."

"darrien shut up."

"we killed him!" ddot whisper yelled, glaring at kulture who seemed to not care. "a innocent person, why aren't you scared? we could go to jail!"

"he was far from innocent! he murdered.. he murdered my brother!" kulture spat. "my brother is dead because of him!"

"kulture is right. he's been causing us hell ever since. he needed to die." dd spoke up, exhaling harshly. ddot shook his head, his heart beating. "we're gonna die."

"no we aren't. ddot look at me, dthang deserves it. he killed my brother, he played a part in notti's kidnapping! he kidnapped me! he's been torturing us for months." kulture told him, grabbing his hands. talking about her brother brought tears to her eyes. he was murdered for no reason.

ddot nodded, swallowing back the lump in his throat. "uh we need to go."

kulture inhaled a breath before pulling her hands away from ddot's , she titled her head, telling the boys to come on.

"we're gonna be okay guys. i promise." she whispered. 'i hope so.' ddot thought.

as they walked, they thought about the recent events. how did they go from being a internship at a law firm to being involved with so many murders and even doing some herself?

the sound of a cocking back could be heard nearby as the group of three walked the woods. kulture was paranoid, she has been looking over her shoulder since her brother was mysteriously killed.

"there you are." they heard, making them freeze. kulture looked up, a gasp escaping her mouth.

"h-how are you alive." she stuttered out.

ddot looked down as the scene of him "killing" him, ran through his head. he didn't fire the final shot like he was ordered.

dd looked at ddot, seeing his guilty look. nervously he turned back to the person, eyeing the gun in his hand. "kulture." he mutters quietly. kulture ignores him, she reached into her purse, gripping the handle of her gun.

the male seen it & raised his gun, shooting ddot three times. he had made it seem like he was gonna shoot her but instead chose to shoot ddot. "NO." dd yelled, he caught ddot who gasped. as he fell back he held his gun wounds, blood pouring out his mouth. his life flashed before his eyes.

kulture quickly fired back, ending his life. she had shot him five times. she turned and seen ddot lying on the ground, blood everywhere. she dropped the gun, it making a banging sound as it hit the ground.

"ddot.." she cried, falling to her knees and putting pressure on his wounds. "your gonna be okay."

"i kno your gonna be okay, jus stay with me."

darrien choked, dd eyes fell on the gunshot wound in his chest. his eyes landed on kulture, she seen it and immediately burst into tears. dd pulled his t shirt off, balling it up and putting pressure onto his chest wound, ultimately stopping the blood.

kulture could see the body of the person she killed lying on the floor. she was happy he was dead. but at what cost? her friends life?

"ima call 911." kulture told dd, thinking of lies as she told him. they needed a story. a good one to get them out this mess. "y-you can't." ddot muttered out, placing his bloody hand on dd's to apply more pressure.

"darrien i have too! if i don't your gonna die!"

"he's right. we killed someone, what excuse do we have to tell them? huh? that w-we stabbed him, then we ran, now he somehow got up & chased after us & wanted to kill us so you shot him after he shot ddot?" dd asked, frowning. he was worried about his friend. "i-i have too david! i can't let darrien die." she sobbed, she removed one hand off the wound she was putting pressure on, leaving the other hand on top of it.

she pulled her phone out her pocket, blood all over her hands. "kulture don't."

"i lost my brother. i'm not gonna lose you too darrien." she softly said. she dialed 911, dd watched as she had a conversation with 911.

he prayed inside his head that ddot made it, darrien stared at him , his eyes flickering as he fought not to close them. "talk to me aii? your gonna be okay. we're gonna graduate school, we're gonna start our career, and be the best drill rappers out hea , ya heard? me, you, notti and jay. but you gotta stay awake. please."

all three of them were covered in blood, practically drenched in it. dd had darrien's blood all over his hands, and chest. while kulture had the blood of the dead male, over her. in her hair, on her face, everywhere.

dd blinked back his tears to stay strong. "they're on there way." kulture huffed, telling the boys. "i promise i will get us out of this. we'll be free."

she caressed ddot's face gently, giving him a soft smile. "nothing will happen to either one of you."

she had a plan. a plan to protect dd & ddot. but what about herself? will she be able to get out of this mess or will she be inprisoned?

7 MONTHS BEFORE.

KULTURE THREW THE PEN AT DD'S HEAD AS he made faces behind ddot's back. "stop that david."

"mmcht stop sayin my gov." he sucked his teeth, glaring at her. ddot turned around, sticking his middle finger up at dd. "i saw yo ugly ass inna mirror bitch."

the three sat staring at the presentation , their new boss asked them to watch. ddot was surprisingly watching it. while dd & kulture played around.

"pay attention dd." ms.jinsui ordered, glaring at them. ddot rolled his eyes. "i wish she would shut up." he mumbled. "always on dicc."

"i didn't hear you darrien." ms.jinsui frowned, hearing him mumble some things. "oh, really? i should've said it louder my bad." ddot nodded.

"are you gonna repeat yourself?"

"no." he simply stated, watching the video. kulture shook her head, annoyed.

LOVEFORDES TALKS.
a look into the future. y'all likey?? lmkkk
three questions, SO ANSWER EM. please

1) which one of kulture's brothers got killed?
you should know. she has many brothers but only one blood brother. THIS IS NOT A HINT.

2) who shot ddot? who do you think it was?

3) will ddot die? or will he survive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.2K 31
โ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐’๐Ž ๐”๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† "๐ˆ๐Œ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐„" ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„...
85.8K 1.7K 12
แด…แด สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แดแด‡ แด€s สแดแดœ sแด€ส สแดแดœ แด…แด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ ษดษชษขษขแด€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดก แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs. แดแด€แด‹แด€สสŸแด€ ษชs ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด ษดสแด„ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส า“แดส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡...
20.4K 632 16
โ›๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.. โœ -โ˜†ๅฝก - - - -โ˜†ๅฝก - - - -โ˜†ๅฝก ๐€๐ฃ๐šฬ€, ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ...
20.8K 358 23
Fuck around and find out DD Osama x reader this story contains guns, violence, sexual content, and gang activities. etc I reread it lowkey cringe bu...