A New Generation (KNY x MHA x...

بواسطة artsyknypiano

A new society has arose since the Demon Slayer Corps had defeated Muzan Kibutsuji. Little do they know, peopl... المزيد

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4 - Combat Training
Chapter 5 - Arriving at the USJ
Chapter 6 - USJ Battle
Chapter 7 - USJ Battle 2
Chapter 8 - USJ Battle 3
Chapter 9 - The Incoming Sports Festival
Chapter 10 - The Sports Festival
Chapter 11 - The Sports Festival II
Chapter 12 - The Sports Festival III
Chapter 13 - The Sports Festival IV
Chapter 14 - The Sports Festival V

Chapter 3 - The First Day at UA

914 26 22
بواسطة artsyknypiano

This was the day, the day your life will change. The day that you're going to walk on the path to becoming a hero that saves people.

Taking your bento your mother made and gently placing it in your school bag, you glance in the mirror at your current appearance.

A F/C butterfly hairpin that holds together a highly pinned bun. (That is invisible) Black hair that fades to purple with layered bangs. A bright smile with honest eyes. Kind of a short figure.

You slightly fix your tie and grab the strap of your sword bag holding both a wooden bokken and your real nichirin katana. Slinging your bags over your shoulder you walk towards the door.

"Have a good day at school, Y/N." Your mother says to you as you open the door.

"Thank you, Mother, I'll be going now. Sayonara!" You wave to your mother as you step out of the door and out the entrance of the Butterfly estate's grounds.

-------

Y/N!!! Midoriya cried out.

'Does this b**** really want me to kill him.'

Yes...?

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO UA!!!

Good for you, Izuku.

I didn't know there were rescue points, so I was sure I wouldn't get in... But I did what you and All Might told me, I saved someone! Did you get in as well?

Of course I did. I got 119 points.

1-119?! W-Wow! Thats so cool! I only got 60 rescue points.

That isn't half bad.

Really? Well, then I'll work hard to fully control One for All for now. I have to go now. See you later Y/N!

-------

Wandering around the hallways of UA, I search for a classroom labeled "Class 1-A." Suddenly, you hear footsteps and a familiar voice calling your name. Greeting each other first, you and Izuku walk down the wide and long hallway.

"So what class did you get?" Izuku asked.

"Class 1-A." You reply.

"Really! Me too! I'm glad that we get to be in the same class. I don't want to be in the same class with people I don't even know, especially scary people like Kaachan..." He mumbled the last part, but I heard it loud and clear and giggled a little bit. He shivered at the thought of being in the same classroom as Katsuki Bakugou himself.

The two of you finally find "Class 1-A," and as you slide the door open, you are immediately found with an entire stadium of loudness in arguing.

"Do not put your feet on the desk! Don't you know that it will possibly offend the carpenters who made that desk and our upperclassmen!"

"Nope, what junior high did you go to, you side character?"

Izuku stood nervously in the doorway, then leaned over to whisper to you. "What a nice start of our first day here at UA..."

Shortly after, they noticed us.

"You're..."

"Good morning!" A familiar dark blue haired guy approached us. "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is-"

"We heard!" Izuku cut him off. "I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you Iida Tenya." Iida nodded in respect before turning to you.

"Kocho Y/N."

"Ne, Kocho-san!" You glance at the source of the voice to see Jirou waving at you.

"Hello Jirou-san, you made it." You walk towards her.

"Nice to see you again." Jirou smiled. I nod and look towards another familiar person.

"Your the one with the shadow quirk."

"Yup, I'm Tokoyami Fumikage."

"Kocho Y/N." You hear yet another familiar voice, feminine. Looking back at the door, you see the girl that saved Izuku at the gate from falling.

"Go somewhere else if your here to make friends and socialize." Suddenly, a gruff voice spoke.

Everyone looked down to the front of the room on the floor, lay a man in a yellow sleeping bag, closely resembling a caterpillar. The man unzipped the sleeping bag and stood up, making a little lecture about being rational.

"I'm you homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota." He said before taking something out of his bag. "This is a bit sudden, but but these on and head out to the field."

-------

"A quirk assessment test!" All of my new classmates shout except for Bakugou and a boy with split white and red hair, and a big burn on the left side of his face.

"What about the orientation? The entrance ceremony?" The girl with brown bobbed hair from earlier asked.

"If your going to become a hero, you don't have time for leisurely things like those." Aizawa replied coldly. "It also depends on how teachers run their classes. UA's selling point depends on the unrestricted traditions." He added

"You kids have been doing these as well since junior high, haven't you?" Aizawa holds up a little device that shows a list of physical fitness.

"Physical fitness tests where you aren't allowed to use your quirks. The country still uses average taken results from students not using their quirks. It isn't rational. Well, the ministry of education is procrastinating."

"Bakugou and Kocho, the two of you finished top of the entrance exam, right?" You both nod. "What was your farthest distance thrown with the softball in junior high?"

"67 meters, I think."

"65 meters, I think."

"Bakugou, you go first, since Kocho's quirkless."

I could literally feel my classmates, except Bakugou, staring at me in mixtures of shock and disbelief as I remain my usual bright smile, staring straight ahead.

"Wait, Kocho-san, your quirkless?!" Jirou asks.

"Yes, I am." You reply.

"That's so close to being unbelievable," Jirou says under her breath, "Is that why you carry a sword?" I nod.

"DIEEE!!!" I hear Bakugou shout as he threw the ball as hard as he could, using his quirk to blast it farther.

"Know your limits first." Aizawa said before holding up the little device that showed '705.2m.' All of your classmates were gladdened and a few were even excited since they got to use their quirks. 

"'It looks fun,' huh? You all have 3 years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the entire time?" Aizawa said will grinning.

"All right. Whoever comes in last place for all 8 tests will be punished with expulsion." Aizawa announced. The entire class panicked.

'Well he's a strict one.'

"Last place will get expelled?!" But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day, this is too unfair!" The brown-haired girl exclaimed.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time and place can't be predicted. Japan is covered in unfairness." Aizawa stated.

---

'Father...'

Tears threatened to fall as I gaze at my father's lifeless body covered in a white sheet. My mother's arm wrapped tight around me as she cried.

---

My smile twitches as I remember my father's death.

"For the next three years, UA will do its best to give you all one hardship after another. Overcome them with all you got." Aizawa said, finishing his speech before we begun our tests.

First up, 50-meter dash. I readied my breathing as I crouch down on the starting line, waiting for the signal.

"On your mark, get set, GO!"

Dashing forwards at your fastest speed, you cross the finish line before stopping right behind it.

"3.01 seconds."

"That's so fast!"

"Kocho surpassed Iida's 3.05 seconds!"

You glance at Izuku who was behind you, hands on his knees, panting as he caught his breath.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"There are seven more tests. I'm sure everyone else will use their quirks to obtain amazing results." Izuku muttered. I put my hand on his shoulder gently and he looked at me.

"Calm down, give it all you got for the remaining tests," I reassured him.

The next test is grip strength. You grip and squeeze the device as tight as you can while it slows its counting, landing at '580 kg.'

I clear the next two tests which are the standing long jump and 50 repeated side steps. Finally, its time for the ball throw.

Izuku steps onto the plate with the ball in hand. 

"It doesn't look too good for Midoriya if he continues like this," Iida said.

"Of course not, he's a quirkless small fry, didn't you know that?" Bakugou remarked.

"Quirkless?! Are you unaware of what he did in the entrance exam!" Iida exclaimed.

As Izuku reels his arm back to throw, I notice that his arm starts to glow. But when he threw the ball, my estimate was that it only landed around 46 meters. My guess was confirmed when the device showed it.

"I erased your quirk. The entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. They even allowed a kid like you into UA." Aizawa said. His scarf was floating and so was his hair. His eyes turned red as well. Aizawa continues to lecture Izuku.

"Midoriya Izuku, with your power, you can't become a hero." After that, Aizawa returned Izuku's quirk to him and gave him another chance to throw.

Izuku reels back another time, and this time, I see that his finger started to glow. My eyes widen as he threw the ball and the immense air pressure blew the wind in.

'So that's the power of One for All.' I thought.

"Sensei..." Izuku turns around to face Aizawa. "I can still move."

"This kid..." Aizawa grinned.

"He got over 700 meters?!"

"Finally, a hero-like record!"

"His finger is swollen... there was the entrance exam too. He has a strange quirk." Iida stated.

I glance at Bakugou. "W-What's with that power?!" He glared at Izuku while mini explosions sparked from his hands.

"Bakugou, don't-"

"Tell me what's going on now, Deku!" He screamed and charged towards Izuku before a gray cloth restrained him from going any farther.

"Bakugou, stop making me use my quirk. I have dry eye." Aizawa said before releasing him. Aizawa turned to me.

"Kocho, it's your turn. Do whatever you want."

Izuku scurried over to where the others are standing as I step onto the plate. I take my nichirin blade at of my bag, sheathed, as I held the ball in my other hand. Concentrating on my breathing, I readied a technique.

Total Concentration,

(Zen Shūchū,)

All of my classmates watch me in confusion as Aizawa watches my actions closely.

I throw the ball high into the air and swing my sheathed

Flower Breathing, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach

(Hana no kokyū, Roku no kata: Uzumomo)

Launching the ball far into the distance by the Breath of Flower, the ball landed and the device beeped, signaling the distance to be...

"759.4 meters."

Returning my sheathed blade to me bag, the rest of the class was astounded.

"What was that?!"

"Kocho got over 759 meters even though she's quirkless?!"

"Quirkless? That pink and white flowing stuff isn't her quirk?"

My eyes widened at the fact that they were able to see my Breath of Flower. I got distracted once I saw Bakugou glaring at me.

"That was awesome!"

"You've gotten stronger as well, haven't you?" Bakugou sneered at me.

-------

After the ball throw, the rest of the tests were mostly basic fitness tests. Izuku landed on the ground in front me, panting heavily.

"Didn't All Might make you do these basic fitness tests?" I whispered at him while staring down as a quietly responded with a "No."

"I'll tell you all of the results at once. It's a waste of time to explain everything verbally." Aizawa pressed a button on the little device, and a big hologram appeared above it.

I looked for my name on the board and saw it in first place. Satisfied with my result, I sighed in relief. 

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

The entire class was yet again, shocked and fell into silence. "It was a rational decision to draw out what you could do with your quirks." This shocks Midoriya the most.

"Of course it was a lie. It should've been obvious if you thought the whole thing through." A girl with a high black ponytail said.

"Still, it was a little nerve-wracking thought, wasn't it?" A boy with black hair and werid elbows commented.

"I'd take up the challenge any time!" A boy with spiky red hair declared.

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum in the classroom when you get back, so look over them." Aizawa said. He went over to Midoriya and said something to him about getting his finger fixed in the nurse's office while handing him a sheet of paper.

-------

Once the day is over, I glance at Izuku in concern since he looks like he is close to falling over.

"I'm so tired..." Izuku says while looking worn out.

"Didn't Recovery Girl heal your finger?" I ask.

"She did, but her quirk can only stimulate a person's healing ability, and that requires stamina." Izuku explains.

"I see."

Izuku clenched his hand into a fist. "I can't keep getting help from others. I have to hurry and learn how to control this power soon."

"You'll get there soon. I believe in you." Izuku smiled and thanked me. Suddenly, a hand was on Izuku's shoulder.

"Iida!"

"Is you finger healed?"

"Yup, thanks to Recovery Girl." Izuku replied. We walked on for a while longer while talking, it was mainly Izuku and Lida though. I didn't really like to talk much around people I wasn't familiar with. Suddenly, a feminine voice called out to us.

"Hey you three!" It was the same girl from before with the brown hair. "Are you all going to the train station? Wait for me!"

"You're the infinity girl." Lida says as the girl stopped in front of us.

"I'm Uraraka Ochako." She introduced herself. "Um, your Iida Tenya, right? And Midoriya Deku?"

"Deku?!"

"Huh? But during the test, that kid called Bakugou called you 'Deku.'"

Izuku told her what his real name was and explained that 'Deku' was a name that Bakugou called him to make fun of him.

"But 'Deku' sounds like the Japanese word for "You can do it!" so I kinda like it." Uraraka said while smiling.

"I'm Deku!" Izuku blurted while becoming flustered as I mentally facepalm.

'He's just calling himself useless by now...' I thought.

"Midoriya! You're excepting it too easily! Wasn't that an insult before?" Iida exclaims while Izuku turned around, hiding his face from being so flustered. Uraraka turns to face me.

"And your Kocho Y/N, right? You were so cool back there!" Uraraka said.

"Oh, thank you." I reply.

"Kocho, is that a real sword that your carrying in your bag?" Iida points to the bag I'm carrying and I hold onto it tightly.

"Yes. It's called a Nichirin Blade, and they are forged from a unique type of ore. They are also called 'Color Changing Swords.'"

"Color changing?" Izuku questions while looking at me quizzingly.

"The blade takes hold of a distinct color when first drawn by the owner."

"Can we see the color of your blade?" Uraraka asks excitedly as I nod. I took my katana out of my bag and unsheathed it, allowing the three of them to look closely at the color. A deep, dark purple that looked a bit like dark blue. Izuku and Uraraka stared at it with with sparkles in their eyes while Lida looked interested.

"Does UA allow you to bring your sword?" He asked and I nodded as I sheathed my blade back and put it back into my bag. The four of us continued to chat until it was time for each of us to part ways and head back home.

-------

(A/N: Soooo just a few questions for you all. Would you guys enjoy the story more if I added swears to it? Its fine with me if you don't want to. Also, I may start adding phrases in Japanese like: Sayonara, Arigato, Gomen, stuff like that since I'm more comfortable about it when I proof read my work. Thank you guys for this many reads! I'm very excited about getting to write about the actual interesting stuff, so just continue on reading...)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

301K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
74.6K 2.1K 19
"Dearest sister, I've been away for so long, I've almost forgotten the cold of our home you know I grow restless when life is ordinary and boring. Th...
387 49 30
Okay, I know that this can't really happen but my funny little brain decided 'Hey! What if such and such happened!' So here we are! !Disclaimer I do...
351 4 13
The sun began to rise as a girl laid in the rubble. Blood pooling around her. The war was finally over, after over a thousand years. They've won. She...