Eternal Love 2

Autorstwa kimjungkoo97

Every year Gusu clan permits new students for education.. That's how the Rebellious and Troublesome second he... Więcej

New Students in Gusu
Character Introduction
Roommates or Friends
First Day In Gusu
Prolonged - Intro about the story
Flirty Lan Wangji
My Soulmate
My Love
Comfort
Confession
Dangerous Dark Energy
Protective In Laws
Resentment
Blessing

For my Love

638 54 8
Autorstwa kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

Lan Wangji still stood before the cold cave with longing look.. It's going to be a month but still there is no news about his love.. He can't stop worrying about his soulmate..

'You sure you want him to be his future Lan Zh..'

'Its Lan Wangji for you Miss Jin..' His cold voice made her sad..

'Then you allow him to call you by your birth name.. We know since childhood... Didn't I have rights to call you like that..' Jin Su asked...

'He is going to be my wife..' Jin Su eyes widened.. 'You know about our clan, and I already gave my moe to him.. He has every rights to call me by my birth name.. He is my Wei Ying.. Soon to be Lan Ying..' The other wanted to scream at him..

'He is a no one.. He don't deserve you Lan Wangji.. Why don't you consider my feelings.. Why don't you like me, am I not beautiful.. I have money, power, I got everything but why you don't love me..' Jin Su asked desperately to the younger jade..

Lan Wangji is so tired of her.. 'Do you think money and power make a happy life Miss Jin.. Wei Wuxian's pure heart and his love is enough for me.. I don't have feelings for you Miss Jin.. I think it's better for you to leave..' Jin su clenched her fist..

'Do you think he will live a happy life with you Wangji.. You are mine and I will do anything yo make you mine.. I think you are just attracted to him.. He is a sl** like his mother who was raped and killed..' Lan Wangji tighten his hold on his bichen.. 'He will spread his legs for anyone if they have money.. I don't care if you fu**..' Lan Wangji unsheathed his bichen and pointed on her neck and it pierced slightly.. Few drops of blood rushed on her neck..

'You are one who is sl.. One more word about my love I will cut that vicious tongue and rip your head of your body.. You have no rights to talk about my love.. And before you think about hurting my love I will kill you.. Brutally..' Lan Wangji glared at Jin Su , he knows about her clearly.. She left the place soon not wanting to anger the other more..

After she left Lan Wangji gazed at the cold cave again.. 'Come soon Tuzi.. I can't wait..' The young jade looked at the cold cave once again before he leave..

Jin Su angrily stomped the door of his step brother.. Meng Yao gazed at his sister.. 'Are you going to leave that boy.. Come on.. Call our guards I don't want him to be alive...'

'Do you think it's easy for us to break the ward and enter into the cold cave..' Meng Yao snapped at his sister.. 'Only the lan can enter.. We can't do anything now..'

'So are we going to give up.. No.. We have strong guards too.. We..'

'We can't do anything now Jin Su.. If anyone knows it's our father behind it then we will be punished by this cultivation world.. We will find another way..' Meng Yao said..

'That boy is going to destroy the dark energy how will we have that power of he destroyed it..' Jin Su is on the verge of shouting at him.. 'And that Lan Wangji, he rejects me and warned me not to hurt that shit..'

'It's not our time A Su.. And I already discussed with father he didn't want to caught up.. It will be dangerous for us.. Jin Zixuan didn't know anything about it so it's not our time..' Meng Yao said..

It's been days.. Wei Wuxian feels like he going to faint anytime soon.. The continuous voices of his dark energy, the dangerous and hurtful illusions everything make him too weak.. Carmen lost her count how many times the younger coughed out blood but still he is trying his best to fight against the dark energy..

'It's going to be over soon, Wei Wuxian..' Lan Qiren can see the tired younger who is going to give up.. Dark energy became a part of Wei Wuxian from his childhood so it's not easy for him to destroy it..

The elders who are playing zither, knows how much the younger is hurt.. They all want him to be safe and healthy.. They encouraged him to fight against the dark energy..

'Do you think you can destroy us.. For whom.. For that Lan..'

Wei Wuxian clenched his fist trying to get away from those voices.. 'You know we can kill him.. You are only ours..'

'No.. I'm not..'

'Don't be silly master.. You are giving up.. There is no use in fight against us.. Stop..' The voices became so agressive..

No I shouldn't.. I have to protect my family.. No one will be safe if I can't control it..

Carmen Lee and Qingheng Jun eyes widened when a black smoke appeared around the younger.. 'It's time.. He is going to control..' Lan Qiren said.. The elders didn't stop playing the zither, each and every stroke became furious which made the dark energy not to escape from them..

The sound of zither form a protective shield around the younger.. Wei Wuxian took over the charge, he collects the dark energy and trying to make a seal to bound.. The more he fought against the energy he became weak.. Blood flows from his mouth, the pain became unbearable.. He feels like a part of his life is giving up..

Wei Wuxian locked the dark energy in the seal.. The energy which tries to get out was tightly sealed by his master and he destroyed the seal with his own hands.. The elders can't handle the power of dark energy when it was destroyed.. The ward around Wei Wuxian was so strong that dark energy can't escape from it..

'He did it..' Lan Qiren said and gazed at Wei Wuxian who was panting heavily and fall on the cold pond.. Carmen and Qingheng Jun rushed to the younger.. Lan Qiren checked his pulse which is weak.. 'We have to take him to the healer..' Qingheng Jun carried the younger and rushed out of the cold cave..

Lan Wangji is with his friends when one of the Lan disciple informed about Wei Wuxian.. The young jade and the others rushed to the healer's room to see the younger.. The Lan couple and Qiren were out of the room.. 'A Die, H-how is he..' Lan Wangji looks so worried..

'He destroyed it but..' Qingheng Jun gazed at his son.. 'He is weak.. It's not easy for him to destroy the dark energy which was with him since his childhood.. He is affected both physically and mentally..' Lan Wangji is trying to control his tears.. He didn't want to cry now.. 'We are waiting for Healer Elder Yu..'

After an hour Elder Yu came out of the infirmary.. 'Is he fine..' Lan Wangji asked the elder.. Elder Yu sighed and pats the young jade's shoulder..

'That boy is really a fighter.. He is weak now but he will be alright.. Need to take lots of rest..' Lan Wangji let out a relaxed breath.. Everyone were happy to hear that the younger is fine..

'The dark energy is destroyed by his master and it's not easy for Young master Wei too.. He did it only for you Young master Lan.. Take care of him..' Elder Yu said with a smile and leaves the place.. Lan Wangji entered into the room and saw his love on the bed unconscious..

'He looks so thin..' Jiang Cheng said worriedly looking at the younger on the bed.. Lan Wangji sit on the stool touched Wuxian's cheeks softly.. 'A Die, A Niang, uncle get some rest.. We are here for A Xian..' Lan Xichen said.. The elders leaves the room..

'Huaisang, I need a help from you..' Lan Wangji said..

'What help Wangji..' Huaisang asked.. Lan Wangji looked at the others..

'Only we know about the secret of Xian's parents.. Except the elders and us no one knows about it..' Everyone were listening to the young jade.. 'Then how Jin su know about it..'

'What are you saying Wangji..' Yanli asked.. Lan Wangji said everything what Jin su talked to him near the cold cave.. Everyone were shocked.. 'How dare she sprout those words about our Xian.. And how did she know about his mother's death..' Wen Qing asked...

'That's why I need your help Huaisang..' Wangji said..

'Don't worry.. Leave it to me I will take care of it..' Huaisang said with a smirk..

'How about we said Xian's parents death to Jin Zixuan.. He is the next heir, and I know he is righteous..' Jiang Cheng said..

'No A Cheng.. It's better if he don't know about it..' Lan Xichen stated.. Yanli agreed to it.. "We have to find it soon..'

'Stay with A Xian, Wangji.. I will send messages to Elder Boashen and Xian's uncle's.. They have to know about him..' Lan Xichen said.. Everyone stayed for few more minutes with Wei Wuxian and leaves Wangji with Wuxian..

'If you need any help don't hesitate Lan Wangji..' Wen Qing said before she leaves.. Lan Wangji closed the door and locked it.. He sit beside his love and caressed his cheeks.. He give a long peck on his forehead.. 'I missed you Tuzi..' He took off his outer robe and joined with his soulmate onnthe bed.. Hugging him softly Lan Wangji gazed at his sleeping tuzi.. After days he smell the alluring scent of his love..

'No one will take you away from me.. I won't show mercy if they tried to hurt you love..' Wangji pecked him on his lips and connects his forehead on Xian's..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

76.8K 5.3K 33
Wei wuxian the Emperor of yilling. Lan wangji a prince of gusu. What happen when they met because of a war and when there past will come before them...
21.9K 1.4K 14
It started when Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji spends one steamy night together secretly out of the other cultivator's eyes and ears. They spend the night...
6.1K 466 18
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
56.9K 2.2K 15
"Lan Zhan, can I have the pleasure to have your first kiss?" "Shameless!" The Gusu Lan Sect and Yiling Wei sect arrange a marriage between The second...