Breaking The Rules | JENLISA

By KpopInYourArea

(ON-HOLD) It's normal to like a Professor sometimes but for her, it more than that. Seducing eachother during... More

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
Professor (1)
Ms Park (2)
Friendship (4)
Text (5)
Interaction (6)
Trapped (7)
The kiss (8)
Elect (9)
Confused Feelings (10)
Secret (11)
Dinner (12)
Late (13)
"Make out" Exam (14)
The Hot Get Hotter (15)
Lie Continues (16)
Together (17)
Caught (18)
Party (19)
Mine -M- (20)
No Turning Back (21)
She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)
"First Day" - M - (23)
Trouble - M - (24)
The end of the beginning (25)

Sick (3)

477 23 1
By KpopInYourArea

Photography Class
Jennie POV

As always, I've arrived very early. I go in and suddenly see Lisa on her table head down.
I stood there for a minute thinking of what to do.

The room is completely silent and I'm not sure if she heard me come in

I frown, is she alright?.
She lift up her head and we made eye contact, she began coughing.
"Ms Manoban, are you okay?"

I approach her, she took out her hand and stop be from doing so. Oh-
"I might give you the cough too."

She kept coughing and drinking her water, I don't like seeing her like this.
"Ermmm..D-Did you drink medicine"

She shook her head, and cleared her throat. You should've stayed home and not worked Lisa.

"I'll be fine, thank you Ms K-"
She coughs, I took my bag out placed it on her table and searched for the medicine I have.

I bring spare medicine in my bag just incase, I get sick or anything..
"Here."

I said taking out the medicine, I made my way to her and she grabs my wrist which brought a shockwave inside me.

Her soft hand touching mine, although it was warm.

She took the medicine and drank it, giving her a few seconds to take a deep breathe.
"Thank you, I feel a little better"

She look at me, and smiled. I sat down the chair that was infront of her table.
"Why didn't you just stay home?"

She looks at me, looking at me for a second.
I cant even help myself but to stare aswell. I'm really worried for her.

"Work"
She holds her head, causing me to frown. I thought she only had a cough, why is she red?.

I look at her, feeling sadness. I approach her in confidence, sitting  up from the chair and leaning over the table. Taking my hand placing it on her forehead.

She looks at me while I try to figure out how she's feeling. She seems hot, she's burning.

I touch her cheeks not noticing the actions I'm doing right now, she continues to look at me as we make eye contact.

We look at eachother for a minute as I hesitately took away my hands. I said embarassed approach her, putting the stuff back from my bag.
"I-i'm sorry."

She stood up, and was about to grab the marker.
"That fi-"
She loses her balances, I managed to grab her by the waist. It was a bit of disadvantage for me since she was taller than me.

I hold her.
"Let's go to the Clinic"
She was silent not saying anything so I thought it'd be fine to help her way there.

"You're not well Ms Manoban..you shouldn't be attending work right now."
She kept losing her balances, I was struggling a bit but lucky she was holding onto my shoulders.

I can feel myself blush, and red. But trying to focus the situation we're on right now, my baby is sick.

I knock on the clinic door, and open it. No one was here I close the door and lay Lisa on one of the bed.
"Thank you, but I think-"

I shushed her, and shook my head.
"You're burning.."

THIRD POV

When Jennie shushed her, Lisa followed. She can't help it, she was feeling dizzy as well. She couldn't do anything.

She felt much worser at school, than at home.
Lisa felt thankful for Jennie taking care of her yet a bit embarassed.

It was her first time a student ever done this to her. No one really paid attention when she was ever sick.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this"
Lisa said as she watches Jennie, soak a cloth in water.

"No no, you're not. I wanted to help, I want to make sure you're fine"
Jennie said worried about her professor, she squeezes the cloth and makes her way to Lisa.

Lisa could only look at her as she puts the cloth in her forehead, Lisa grabbed the cloth and held it instead.

"Thank you but I still have a class to teach."
She was about to sit up but Jennie grab her shoulder.

"No"
Lisa stops and looks at Jennie, she didn't listen. She starts trying to take off the blanket ontop of her then so suddenly.

"You're burning, and you're not gonna teach today Ms Manoban."
She said, Lisa fazed out and froze. She looks up to Jennie who suddenly went up on her lap.

They look at eachother, and Jennie quickly got off.
"S-sorry"
They both turn away, red.

"I already texted Ms Park to substitute"
Lisa frowns and finally lay back down on the bed, still feeling hot and dizzy.
"You know her?."

Lisa asked closing her eyes as she put a slight firm on the cloth, she breathes heavily.
"Just today.."
Jennie spoke a little not trying to tell her what happened.

Jennie couldn't stop looking at Lisa, she looks at her as she's layed down eyes close. 

Jennie looks awayy, trying to break the silence between them aswell.

"This might be awkward for you.. I'm sorry"
Jennie says shyly, since a student is taking care of a professor. Especially IN school.

"It's fine, as long as no one sees us."
Lisa calmly responded to Jennie, she unbotton  some of the buttons on her shirt.

Jennie glances, trying not to make it obivous she's looking. A lot of thoughts going through her mind right now, she's trying to avoid.

"Sorry it's just too hot in here"
Lisa says, Jennie notices as well. It does seem hot for her aswell, it feels like the A/C wasn't on.

"You can go.. I think I'll be fine within just an hour"
Lisa says with her eyes close like she's about to fall asleep.

"I'll stay"
Jennie replied, Lisa shook her head.
"You still have classes Ms Kim"

"Fine..uh.."
Jennie says, well she was right. And she can't miss any since she is one of the top students, her parents are gonna wonder why she was put up absent.

"Give me you're number. Just incase"
Jennie thought of a plan, which hoping that it'd work. Hoping that she'll agree if give her the number.

Jennie hands her phone to Lisa, Lisa takes it and looks at the phone for a minute deciding whether it's a right choice to do so.

There was rule about it, never share numbers between students and professors. But now they're breaking it.

Lisa finally typed out her number, Jennie smiled. She was happy and proud inside.
"Don't tell anyone about this"
Lisa said, giving the phone back to Jennie as she puts it back in her bag.

"Promise..uhm, take care then"
She said as she grabs her stuff and approach the door, she locks it just incase someone goes in and invades Lisa.

Jennie looks at Lisa for the last time, as she as she closes the door. She began to squeal, and jump around the hallway.

Lisa POV

I watch her as she leaves the door, i sigh to myself. I hope this was an okay idea..

What am I doing, I broke one of the rules. I trust her, she's one of the best student here. She's my favourite student.

Although I'm embarrassed, I'm she helped me a lot. I took a deep breathe and remember suddenly how she sat on my lap.

How much confidence does this girl have, not even embarassed. I'm her professor, she should be doing things like that.

I know she was concerned, I did appreciate it.

I can feel my cheeks heat more than it already is, so I began to slap myself.

Stupid! She's a student..
A very..attractive one.

...I slap myself hard, stupid stupid.
Get yourself together lisa, a student and professor can't date.

You're 27. Almost 28.
And how old is she?? I don't even know her age yet, how do I not know her age yet.

I'm going to find out, when I get to my classroom. But for now I think she's right.
I need to rest for a bit, I should sleep for a little while.

I just hope the door is closed, so I could have some time. Good thing Chaeyoung was here today..

I really couldn't handle it, I shouldn't have came to work today. I'm thankful she was there to help me, call it a perfect timing.

I close my eyes, and try to drift off to sleep but the moment when Kim sat on my lap kept coming back.

I slap myself harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
803K 8.5K 53
Lisa Manoban is a famous and most crushing of all of the students in their school. She is not the type of teacher who can easily be seduced until she...
358K 7.9K 39
A lot of girls experiment in college; it's natural. It's no different at the University of Seoul, and when they're looking to experiment, they know...
1.6M 54.7K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***