Ghost of the Elite (Male Gun...

By Elyion22

title says all More

Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Ep.3

Bio: Y/N Park

1.6K 34 9
By Elyion22

Name: Y/N Park

Nicknames: White Ghost

Age: 17

Birthday: Unknown

Height: 6'2

Looks/Appearance:

Clothes:

Civilian

Occupation: Student

Personality:

Y/N is a highly composed man and does take things seriously as a student but only is amused and smiles when in a fight, making him a completely different person when in combat. He is merciless when agitated and isn't afraid to use his full strength. At times, Y/N will remove his glasses and exhibit his demonic side, causing many people to refer him as a "Monster".

Love Interest:

None

Goal:

- To take down the top dogs of Koudou Ikusei
- Find a masterpiece/successor

Likes:

Fighting
Fighters who have potential

Dislikes:

Weak Fighters

Abilities:

Academic Ability- ???

Intelligence- ???

Decision Making- ???

Physical Ability- ???

Cooperativeness- -A

Theme Song:

Show Me The Will (Slowed)

(A/N: Hey ya'll, author here. Just recently I got myself to read Lookism and watch both seasons of Classroom of the Elite. Loved Lookism so far (currently at Chp 444) while I found COTE a bit mid. Forgive me if this bio seemed short since not much is really known about Jong Gun Park but then again, I hope you all enjoy the future of this story! Author out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.