reunion ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ โˆ™ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By yourfavauthorxoxo

when they were younger, sophie baker and rudy pankow had been best friends. their parents were best friends... More

๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?
๐Ÿญ - ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฐ - ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ
๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
๐Ÿณ - ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿด - ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ - ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ!
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ - ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
๐˜๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ธ?!
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ - ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ - ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ - ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ - ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

๐Ÿต - ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†

562 6 1
By yourfavauthorxoxo

SOPHIE

today was mine and sams birthday! I was so excited! I loved our birthday, we had certain traditions that we did and it was always so special. I woke up and rolled over to an empty space where Rudy should've been. I was confused but didn't think too much of it, maybe he needed to go get something from his apartment. I threw on one of his hoodies over the shorts and sports bra I was already wearing and took my hair out of the bun I slept in before making my way to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth. whilst I brushed my teeth, I scrolled through Instagram and saw all of the posts I had been tagged in, I couldn't stop smiling. Rudys post made me so happy, we were official now.

"happy birthday to my best friend and my amazing girlfriend. I have been in love with you for so long and am over the moon to finally call you mine. I hope you have an amazing birthday baby, I love you ❤️"

once I had finished in the bathroom. I walked out to the lounge, to find everyone sat on the sofa watching tv. As I came out of my room, everyone cheered and sam got up and gave me the biggest hug. we then did our birthday handshake, It sounds really weird, but to us it was extremely special. the girls were next to come up and give me a hug. the three said happy birthday before I got practically rugby tackled by the boys. it was actually really sweet. then Rudy came over, picked me up and hugged me so tightly. he also gave me the most passionate kiss and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i then went to get changed before our annual waffle house birthday breakfast. i wore a grey cropped vest top under a pair of green dungarees with my trusty white air forces. I did my hair in two small bubble braids and just put on my usual light makeup. I felt really pretty.

Sophie's outfit -

once I'd finished getting ready and joined back with the group and we all went downstairs to the car park so we could make our way out to breakfast. in one car it was me, rudy, sam, elaine and jd. in another car it was chase, maddy, bails, drew and austin. we made our way over to the waffle house, rudys hand on my thigh the whole time. when we got to the waffle house, we ordered the things we always do and shared it - a choc chip waffle and a bacon, egg and cheese hashbrown bowl. after everybody else ordered their food, our waiter went to put our order in and we tried to decide what we should do for the rest of the day. we settled on a beach day and maybe even going snorkelling. we all love the beach and the beaches near us in Charleston are so beautiful it would be rude not to. our food came out, mine and sams waffle with two candles on it which we blew out while everyone sang happy birthday. once we had eaten and paid, we left the restaurant and made our way down to the beach. this time sam drove my car so in the back it was me, rudy and elaine. i was in the middle playing rock paper scissors with elaine whilst rudy had his head in my lap, plaiting a piece of my hair. we stopped at the apartment building before going to the beach, just so we could grab our swimwear and anything else we may have needed. i quickly took out my hair and brushed it through, grabbed a white bikini and a green cap before putting the essentials in a bag like water, towels and suncream. once we had everything we needed we drove down to the beach. It didn't take long, maybe 10 minutes max. when we got there, me and the girls sunbathed while the boys went to try and find a snorkelling place nearby obviously rudy went with them so while he was gone I texted his brothers as I had a surprise for his birthday.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

brothas from another motha 💪

alec - a-dog 😎
henning - chicken 🐔
sophie - chef 🍴
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chef 🍴
hey guys, just double checking you guys are all still coming down for rudys birthday?

chicken 🐔
ofc baker, we wouldn't miss it. it's been ages since we've seen you!

a-dog 😎
yea, mom and dad are really excited, thanks for organising this hes gonna love it. 

chef 🍴
aww, i cant wait to see you guys either! even though it is rudys birthday. don't tell him I said this but you two are my favourite pankows 👍

a-dog 😎
I'm pretty sure my mum would be offended by that but you're our favourite baker :)

chicken 🐔
fr fr 😎

chef 🍴
NOOOOOOOO, DONT TELL PENNY PLEASEEEE, I LOVE HER TOO MUCH TO BREAK HER SWEET HEART

a-dog 😎
don't worry soph, my mouth is shut

chef 🍴
phew 😥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

not long after I finished texting Henning and Alec, the boys came back telling us they'd booked us a slot with the snorkelling company at 12:30, it was now 11:50 so we had just over half an hour and decided to spend it in the sea. we swam out quite far and were just messing around for a while. after about 20 minutes, we made the group decision to start swimming back to shore. as we were about to make our way back, drew and rudy splashed me from both angles getting loads of sea water in my eyes. i was quite angry but laughing at them too. i gave them both the finger before swimming away but what I didn't realise was that bails took a picture of me. it was actually not a bad picture. the rest of the afternoon was spent swimming and snorkelling in the sea with people that had become my family before we headed home at like 3pm.

@madisonbaileybabe added to their story -

@sophhhh

swipe

tagged @madelyncline @elameeee

swipe

@sophhhh - the best birthday with the best people 🫶🏼

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@madisonbaileybabe - look at my girls 😍

@lifeisaloha - happy birthday s <3
^
thanks jacob 🫶🏼

@austinnorth55 - THIS PROVES IM HER FAVOURITE
^
@hichasestokes - NO ITS ME
^
@drewstarkey - NO ITS ME
^
actually guys.. it's jd, he gives the best hugs 🫣
^
@johnathandavissoffical - HAHAHA

@tomholland2013 - unhappy birthday bitch 🖕
^
not thank you dickhead 🖕

@zendaya - happy birthday beautiful 🤍
^
awh, thank you gorgeous 🤎

@rudeth - my stunning girl ❤️
^
my handsome boy ❤️

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

once we had gotten back home from our busy day I went and had a nap however when I woke up, no-one was in the apartment. i went to text rudy and find out where he was but saw that he had texted me earlier-

ruds 🫶🏼

hey baby, everyone was busy tonight so I'm taking you on a date. text me when you wake up and I'll see you soon xx

hey babe, im awake now and am about to get ready, what should I wear? xx

soph im sure you'll look stunning in whatever but you might want to go a bit 'glam' or whatever it is you girls call it, I'll pick you up in an hour xx

okay babe, see you soon xx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i finished texting Rudy before putting on my Taylor Swift playlist and switching on my curling iron before walking over to my wardrobe. after about 15 minutes, looking through my choices, i decided on a white short dress with some white cowboy boots and a pair of sunglasses. i curled my hair and put on some makeup then took a quick picture using self timer. luckily it was still daytime outside cause it was only like 5:30pm so the lighting was good. I posted it to my Instagram story before grabbing a drink and sitting on the sofa waiting for rudy, scrolling through TikTok.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@sophhhh posted on their story -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

word count - 1328

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 646 39
Rudy Pankow and Vanessa Jacobs: Two high school sweethearts in love. They broke it off when Rudy moved to LA to pursue acting, but what happens whe...
213K 3.1K 28
in which rudy pankow has a secret famous girlfriend that not many people know about except his family and well maybe her crazy friends. Rudy Pankow x...
533K 5K 61
Ashley moved to Outer Bank from Australia when she was 14 with her abusive and alcoholic dad. 2 years later and she is 16 and has found herself being...
240K 2K 43
โ€ขHEAVY EDITING โ€ข MESSED UP STORYLINEโ€ข The summer after their last year of school, When Lane Miller moves back to the Outer Banks for good, she meets...