Literate 21+ Individual Rolep...

By _BlackRoseDemon_

Art is not mine Any minors, get out! To clear up some confusion, this is a lore-base romance rp with smut be... More

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜
ATTENTION!! (pls read)
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–›๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‚๐–—๐–†๐–™๐– (F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–ž (F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–š๐–˜๐–™ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‰๐–ž๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–“ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐– ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฌ๐–‡๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‡๐–š๐–˜ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฌ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–— (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–š๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‚๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
โค๏ธ ๐–„๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•พ๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–˜ (M/F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ (F)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–‘๐–†๐–๐–ž (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐– & ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‰ (M/F)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–•๐–ž ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–ž (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–†'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–”๐–“ (M)
๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ (M)
๐Ÿ’œ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ท๐–š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š (M)
โค๏ธ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–-๐•ฎ๐–”๐–• (M)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— (F)
๐Ÿงก ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹ (F)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–ž๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–Œ (M)
๐Ÿ’™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“๐–Š๐–— (M)

๐Ÿค ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™๐–‘๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–” (M/F)

221 3 46
By _BlackRoseDemon_

PRIVATE Rhodon File

Select File...

{Butlers}.exe

Are you sure?
[Yes] No

Enter Password
123
456
789
0<>
*****_
Access Granted

Are you sure you want to continue?
[Yes] No

Opening File Butlers-022

Loading, please wait.
0%...
10%...
20%...
40%...
50%...
60%...
90%...
100%...
Loading Complete!

_______________________________________

Name: "Raphael Hete, I'm the head butler of the Tellrico. Pleasure to meet you, ma'am/sire."

Age: 1,000

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Calm and collected, Raphael is someone of class and respect. He doesn't care what rank or class you belong, he'll show respect even towards enemies of the Tellrico. Being the head butler, he has to take responsibility regardless if its taking care of the kids or watching over the others like a hawk. More of a savior than a hero, this particular vampire prefers to give others credit than taking it all to himself as he sees himself as "just another doing their job" while seeing great potential in the others, reason why he prefers to take a step back and let them have the spotlight.

Height: 6'0"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Serving the Tellrico, meeting other vampires, reading and sometimes playing with the kids

Dislikes: Horror movies <- gets easily scared by them

Backstory: Born in a blood-born family, Raphael has always kept up with his confidence and self-aware as the younger sibling of three. Both his brother and sister were successful by the time he was born and he didn't want to be the black sheep.

While his family was neither poor nor rich, he did everything in his power to make them proud.

In adulthood, he became a butler of a human family. Why? No other families he offered to serve didn't want a blood thirsty savage.

This family, according to Raphael, was very kind and heart-warming even gotten one vampire from an auction because they thought both would've been lonely. Raphael, being the oldest, taught this vampire tricks and skills on both vampiric and butler skills. This one wasn't good at neither. Atleast he was able to help him develop his ability.

When the daughter had gain the throne, everything was delightful and happy.. but we both know happiness is always the end of the road for some folks.

The palace was taken over by intruders and the family was gone forever. Raphael was able to get the vampire to safety but royal guards had found them and they gotten separated, leaving the two boys in different auctions.

The Tellrico family is a powerful vampire family of five kids, more powerful than the musician vampire family known as the Lucilles. They are known for helping allies in times of war, regardless if they were human or not. Rich and powerful is what humans describe them.

The wife of the Tellrico saw potential and pain from the vampire and took him in right after the auction. According to the humans, he is mostly seen with the kids at the park in modern time or with either the wife or husband.

Power(s): Aura readings - Think of it as wall hacks but with auras. Raphael is able to sense familiar auras within the mansion, one of the many reasons why he's head butler as he knows what's going on without being in the same room. Any unfamiliar auras is detected immediately.

Strength(s): Pretty much anything. Ask him anything and he'll answer in a heart beat. Kids use his intelligence when helping with their homework.

Weakness(s): Overthinker

Fear(s): Rats

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Pinned against (both receiving and giving), dirty talk, whispering and grinding
Turn off: Blood and gore
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Daglaloth, he can't see without his glasses.

_______________________________________

Name: "Yo! Name's Kiera Hermina!"

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Supernatural)

Appearance:

Personality: Kiera takes a great amount of pride in her appearance and is very confident in her abilities, often exerting a certain amount of vanity; she considers herself highly attractive and popular. This is exemplified by the fact that she puts a considerable amount of time into getting ready each morning, as well as arrogantly "predicting" which of her friends will be popular. She can be quite blunt and tactless in nature. Despite her superficial attitude, she is by no means selfish and is portrayed as a kind, warm, friendly, and extroverted individual who cares greatly for her friends. She understands them well and is willing to accept them for who they are no matter what.

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Mornings, coffee, messing/pranking Raphael with the kids and music videos

Dislikes: Grape juice

Backstory: Growing up with a Supernatural family, Kiera's life was as ordinary as she can.. without finding secrets.

But even her ability didn't help her get out of a frame in jail. No matter how much she said she can read minds, it still ended her up in the cell. And what the crime was? Murder and robbery.

About a year in, her sentence was disturbed by the Tellrico family who saw potential in Kiera and took her in as one of the butlers. There she met several of the maids and butlers of the Tellrico resident, being the last and youngest butler of the Tellrico.

Power(s): Mind Reading

Strength(s): Balance, clever and mathematics

Weakness(s): Biology

Fear(s): Heights

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Pinching her chest and dirty talk
Turn off: Non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch with a sub lean

Other(s): She as the number 3274 vertical on her back as well as a barcode on her right wrist.

_______________________________________

Name: ".. Perseus.. La Sangre.. just call me Perseus or, P. I'm one of the head butlers of the... Tellico family."

Age: 8,000

Gender: Male

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Perseus has a meek and shy personality. He's quite anxious and apologetic, and tries not to stand out too much. Daglaloth has describes Perseus as just an ordinary person, so unremarkable that it's no wonder people don't ever remember who he is. He frequently laments the fact that no one seems to have any respect for him, even people who are younger than him, and seems to get lost in his own little world of berating himself for every negative thing that happens around him.

Roy has stated when he gets too overwhelmed or angry, he unleashes all his pent up emotions and completely changes his demeanor, becoming irate and taking his anger out on his opponents or whoever is wronging him.

Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Closet Gay

Likes: Helping the staff members, messing with the kids from time to time and naps

Dislikes: Anything getting destroyed and people making a mess, unless it's art

Backstory: Born in a family whose social skills are higher than his, Perseus has always find himself distancing from his own and did things on his own. Having to been born all those years ago, especially in an era of the victorian and high class, Perseus and his family would move from one to another.

He never understood why until he grew much older. His family, despite hiding their identity from the public, has made themselves of high class and respect that even other vampire families made allies of them. Unfortunately, his family didn't have respect of one vampiric family - The Bernadotte, one of power and control.

His family have met their ends by the hands of the Bernadotte, leaving him as a puppet and their toy.

He has dedicated his life and honor to the Tellrico's when they saved his life when the husband and wife's marriage was new. About a hundred years later when the husband and wife were looking through their parents stuff and kept a beautiful mirror.

When Perseus put it in safe keeping and in their room, he found out that mirror was no ordinary mirror.

Now, along with four others, he serves the Tellrico with heart, honor and gratitude.

Power(s): Phasing - similar to Mirror Phasing, Perseus is able to phase through walls. With a simple skin contrast, he's able to bring one or two people through the walls. The one downside is his vulnerability. When phasing through an object, a person or walls, he can't phase through multiple objects leaving him easily caught.

For an example, if he's phasing through the walls, he can be grabbed upon skin contract. He sometimes makes use of this vulnerability by grabbing an object and throwing when phasing.

Strength(s): Dancing, cooking and clothes making

Weakness(s): Combat

Fear(s): Hunters

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Teasing, dirty talk, light choking and praising
Turn off: Gore and blood
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Between power bottom or brat bottom

Other(s): When Perseus had found out Roy was a lycan, he was pretty chill out it unlike Raphael who kept his distance for a week straight

_______________________________________

Name: "Roy Haphera, pleasure to meet you, doll~"

Age: 600

Gender: Female

Species: Lycan

Appearance:

Personality: Roy seems scary at first due to her looks and furrowed eyebrows, but she is a kind person who struggles to show it physically. She wants to protect others so they don't suffer as zhe did in the past. Though she used to look like zhe's in a bad temper often, her expressions became more loose as the year went on as a butler to a vampire family. Roy has a big heart and tries to help those who trust her, and while she can be kind, she will not hesitate to call out the kids or friends in case what they're doing is hurting others or is wrong. Due to this she is prone to be overly blunt.

Height: 6'0" as human 6'12" as a lycan

Sexuality: Lesbian

Likes: Playing with the kids, cleaning and the woods

Dislikes: People stepping on her tail

Backstory: Born and raised in the woods where lycans and werewolves co-exist ane become allies, Roy wasn't the daughter of the chief as you probably expected. Nope, Roy is actually the daughter of one of the doctors of the pack. (Literally like the medicine cats from Warriors)

Before she could become an apprentice to become a doctor at six months (in lycan/wolf years), she had to be properly trained - by training, I mean standing up for herself and hunt. She got through the trails and became one of the doctors.

While gathering herbs, she discovered an injured child near the borders and they were burning badly. She was able to cover the child up, realizing they are a vampire. Curious than angry, she takes care of the child until they recover long enough for them to get home.

One of the servants of that home, saying that they appreciate for rescuing the kid. There, Roy would go visit their home. The family, the Tellrico, didn't mind a lycan coming over helping around the house. Soon, Roy becomes one of the butlers of the Tellrico after hunters invaded her home and cause a separation between herself and her family.

The Tellrico then gave Roy a bit of a gift and gave her a human form, knowing blending in as one of them.

Power(s): She's able to turn into a lycan at will

Strength(s): Medical care, medicine expert, hand to hand combat and strong jaw for gripping

Weakness(s): Gets easily distracted by shiny objects

Fear(s): Hunters

Smut rp?
Virgin: Yes
Turn on: Messing with her chest as both human and lycan (yes, wholesome is included), neck biting and aftercare
Turn off: Pain
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Dom

Other(s): Surprisingly to everyone, Roy and Perseus get along extremely well. One of the kids found them either reading at the library learning about different herbs or fangs or finding them playing video games. According to Perseus, she's.. very good even as an inexperience.. kicked his butt on hard level.

_______________________________________

Name: "Daglaloth but that's a mouth fool so just call me D."

Age: 6500+

Gender: Male

Species: Demon

Appearance:

Personality: Erratic, D does his best to always "stir" trouble and cause problems in any sort of way he can without giving a direct answer. This leads to him often orchestrating scenarios purely to create drama, for example pitting humans against one another in life or death scenarios, sometimes without considering the consequences. Though mercurial and seemingly childish, D is actually calculating and highly manipulative, and keenly aware of his own nature and weaknesses. He often plans many steps ahead, and is able to carry out exceptionally complex deceptions, often for little more than his own amusement. But when he puts his amusements first and above everything, choas erupts.

Height: 6'1

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: Playing video games with the kids

Dislikes: Loosing to video games with said kids

Backstory: It's still unknown to this day on how or why Daglaloth had gotten into that mirror.

When the husband and wife were looking through their parent's old stuff, they found a beautiful design mirror and ask Perseus to hang it up in their room. Perseus earn a rude awakening within the mirror, according to Daglaloth.

Daglaloth would haunt in Perseus's dreams to the point of madness. The husband was able to find out after two days of torment and was able to drag him out of the mirror easily with no use of magic. According to the husband, he could've gotten out of the mirror anytime. Apparently, Daglaloth didn't know about that.

Even to Perseus, its still questionable on why the husband let Daglaloth stay with only one condition - he helps around the mansion and the demon, with no questions asked, agreed.

Now he works for the Tellrico while also investing his music career.

Power(s): Haunts - Daglaloth, with the right motivation and negative emotions/thoughts, he able to bring someone to madness. Nightmares, fears, Illusions - anything to make anyone question their own sanity and mind. Perseus has fallen victim to his power many times, as well as two of the kids.

Strength(s): Singing, intelligent, dancing, music composing, lyric writing, puzzle master and all forms of art

Weakness(s): Chaotic

Fear(s): None

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Blow jobs, teasing, dirty talk and grinding
Turn off: Being too gentle
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Kiera, Daglaloth is surprisingly has high intelligence when it comes to history - even ancient history. She has seen Daglaloth tutor the older kids and has kept secret because she knows he's gonna torment her until she's questioning her own mental health.

_______________________________________

Scenario 1: You were attacked by.. something. You don't know what excatly it was but it left you quite injured and passed out from blood lost.

What felt like days, you found yourself in a very luxurious room and bandage up. With little support, you walked around the mansion and turned the corner. You then see two individuals talking, quickly hiding behind the corner out of fear. (Yes the two individuals can be anyone)

There was a vase next to you and it seems they were approaching the corner you are hiding.

You?

Scenario 2: Make It Up

_______________________________________

Would You Like To Close File Butlers-022?

[Yes] No

Loading.
Loading..
Loading...

File Closed Successfully!

Log off?

[Yes] No

Logging off now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 101 5
Chanlix "Felix..." Being tired of everything, Felix gave in. Based on Hold On by Chord Overstreet, so yup it's angst. Tw// suicide intrusive thought...
100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
301K 21.1K 156
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...