Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

36: So Fucking Wet!

32.1K 850 23
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV :

Savoring the magical feeling, I took a deep breath and catch as much air as I can.

It's refreshing to be in this kind of weather.

Right now we are in Russia. As he, the devil has said earlier, we are here to spend our honeymoon.

However, a honeymoon is supposed to be romantic but here we are anything but romantic.

The whole way here, I didn't talk to him for the stunt that he had pulled earlier. He was showing me his dark stern eyes but didn't say anything.

It was so wrong of him to behave like that with Noah who was nothing but a complete sweetheart to us.

Goosebumps were raised all over my body when I remember him spanking me like that.

I would be lying if I say that I wasn't turned on or I didn't like it.

I did!!
Hell!! I loved it.
The thrill of doing such an intimate act so openly was a major turn-on.
And the new experience of such an act was mind-blowing.

But still, I was stubborn enough to keep showing my tantrums to him and keep giving him my silent treatment as a punishment.

He has to stop behaving like a Hulk whenever I meet a guy friend. He cannot keep disrespecting them and me all the time like that.

Right now I am standing on the balcony only in his white shirt which he has made me wear with nothing else with it.

The whole time during our flight I was just sleeping and didn't even realize when we landed here or when he carried me into our suite or when he changed my clothes.

At present it's 2:45 am and I am done with my sleeping kota, whereas he is sleeping soundly like a baby in our suite room.

When I woke up a few minutes ago, I found myself wrapped warmly in his arms. It felt so good.

But then I wanted to go to the washroom and my body was in pain because of sleeping so long.

It was quite a task to come out from his hold but I did it anyway without disturbing his sleep.

I wrapped my arms around myself and again took the generous amount of the cold air.

It wasn't even ten minutes properly since I have left the bed, but I was already missing his warm cuddles and his strong arms around me.

A smile graced my lips when snow fell over my nose. At this point, I started feeling cold.

I was about to turn around to go inside when those familiar strong arms wrapped themselves around my torso. Just below my breasts.

"You shouldn't be anywhere except in my arms at this time!!" he whispered softly in my ear and planted a wet kiss on my jaw.

I shudder at this and had his arms wrapped more tightly around me.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore and didn't want to disturb your sleep," I said softly and leaned more into his embrace.

He hummed and rubbed his nose over my jaw while I savour the moment and put my hand forward for some snow to fall over them.

"Your body is cold. Let's get you some warmth hmm," while saying this he turned me around and put me up in a bridal style.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked me while taking me somewhere which I didn't bother to know.

"Huh..?"

I was so busy looking at his sharp features that I didn't even realize he was asking me something.

He smirked and I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity.

I was about to defend myself when my stomach growled but fortunately, he did not hear it as his face didn't give away any reaction of acknowledgment. I hope he didn't!

"uhh...umm...I- I Ummm..."

"Let's eat something. Am hungry!" he said cooly and instantly my face burned with embarrassment.

"Ye-yeah. I just heard your stomach making a sound. Let's get it filled with some food." I said hurriedly while nodding my head acting all cool.

A deep chuckle left his mouth and he settle me down softly on the couch present in the enormous hall.

He sat down on his knees in front of me and finally looked at me and tucked the wild strand of my hair behind my ear.

"would you mind putting a good movie of your choice for us till am bringing the food?" he asked me so softly that I melted then and there.

"what the heck is wrong with me??
Control yourself Try!! He is just being nice!!"

Even my pep talk didn't help me with the blushing cheeks as I kept looking at him dreamily without responding to his question.

He waited patiently for me to answer while caressing my cheeks softly all the while looking deep into my eyes.

"Don't go!"

I didn't even realize it when a whisper escaped my mouth, all I knew and wanted at this time is to be with him and nothing else.

I saw his dark eyes softening as he came forward and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I'll be back in a second kitten!" he said and my face fell more.

I already knew he would be back within a minute even less than that, but still, I did not want him to go.

He groaned and pulled my face closer to him while holding the back of my nape.

"Stop behaving like this, or I will end up eating you right now."

He whispered near my mouth and in reply, I only opened my mouth and bit my lips while looking deep into his eyes.

Suddenly the temperature has raised in the room along with a very thick tension that could be cut down with a knife easily.

"weren't you were being mad at him just a few minutes ago?"

A voice rang in my mind which I royally ignored and leaned my face towards him and planted my lips over his very softly.

Mature content and vulgar language are ahead!🔞⚠️

He groaned loudly and pushed me back still ravishing my mouth hungrily. I gave in to the dominance and let him have his way.

The only shirt which I was wearing has raised but neither of us cared to bring it down.

His hands slowly moved down from my neck to my chest till it reaches my throbbing pussy.

I moaned in his mouth and arched my back when his warm and rough fingers caressed my dripping heat.

"so fucking wet!!" he whispered and slowly thrust his two fingers inside me.

"umm...." I moaned in his mouth as he kept sucking my tongue with his fingers slowly but deeply moving in and out of me.

"Do you want daddy to eat your pusssy little girl?" he asked and rotated his fingers inside of me.

"yess Daddy!!" I whispered and panted hard while throwing my head back.

"what daddy taught you about asking something hmm?"

"I want you to eat my pussy, Daddy please...!!"

I begged and felt myself pulsating on his fingers. I was about to cum when he stopped and took out his fingers.

A wave of irritation hit me hard and I wanted nothing but to cry at my situation.

"Noooo...plzz" I whined as a few tear drops fell from my eyes.

We both were looking at each other when he again pushed me back into the couch and sat down on his knees.

"Don't be a bad girl baby, otherwise Daddy has to punish you once again," he said and directly attached his mouth to my throbbing pussy.

I cried and moaned at the same time.
He kept sucking and fingering me together.

"so fucking delicious and all mine" He kept commenting dirty only to have me more turned on.

My one hand find its way to my nipple with a desire to pinch it hard while the other went to his head which was already shoved in my pussy as he kept eating.

"ohhh yes!!" I moaned breathlessly and shoved his face more into me.

It wasn't even a minute when I cummed hard while yelping.

My body slacked back into the couch as I kept looking at him who was still licking all my juices hungrily.

After he was satisfied, he raised his head and looked at me with a proud smirk on his face.

I blushed and smiled a little and was so ready to do more when he got up and corrected my clothes and kissed me again but this time more softly and slowly.

I touched his hard member over his trousers when he hold my hand and broke the kiss.

"Rest can wait, it's time to feed this little tummy," he whispered while caressing my stomach.

My heart fluttered and skipped a beat. Not knowing what else to say I leaned in again and kissed him while pouring all my feeling into that kiss.

*********
Published on - 14.04.23

Things will be continued in the next chapter which I'll try to update tomorrow itself or the day after tomorrow for sure.

So keep commenting becoz It encourages me a lot and also I love to read all of em'.

My exams are finished now and am having my vacation, so updates would be frequent.
I'll try to update as much as I can.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy
🤍P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 7.9K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
106K 6K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
136K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...