𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...

Leyah_eroticstories

❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me wi... Еще

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🤍
Chapt. 1
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt.. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt.. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Chapt. 17
Chapt.. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chap.. 21
Bonus Chapt. 22
Chapt.. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt.. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt.. 32
Chapt. 33
Epilogue. 🩷
Spoilers...🦋
New Story Alert-🎉🤍!

Chapt. 5

19.2K 411 60
Leyah_eroticstories

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

His finger trailed my slit before one entered slowly and I gripped his shoulder as I felt a small pain. "Are you feeling good, darling?" He asked thrusting in and out in a smooth pace before entering another one.

"Yes, so good." I moaned and started riding his fingers as he went back to torturing my clit. "I'm gonna cum." I screamed out and he fingers went faster making my stomach clenched qith an unfamiliar feeling.

"Cum for me, mama. Be my good girl and cum." I couldnt wait anymore as my whole body trembled and I let out a scream before I let go. I could hear him lapping up my juices with a moan.

When he was finished, he looked at me with a smile before standing up. "This is only the beginning of what's to come."
• • •

I grumbled as I felt someone hitting me with what feels like a pillow. What the fuck? Oh God, another dream about my first time?

I peeled open my eyes only to see Alex getting ready to jump on me. I quickly rolled away and ended up falling to the floor while he landed on the bed.

He started laughing and I glared rubbing my butt. "Alex, it's 7 in the morning. Why did you wake me up so early?"

"Well, since you have a photoshoot at nine this morning, we're going out for breakfast then I'll drop you at work." He grins and I blinked.

"But I want to sleep. Sleep is good and I've been up all night bec-" Before I finished he smirked.

"You naughty girl. You've been thinking about your Mr. Virginity taker and masturbating about him all night." I choked with a blush coating my cheeks.

"W-What? No I was not. I was actually err- I was reading over the contract last night." I rushed out and he raised a brow at me clearly not believing my words.

I really was looking over the contract to sign but I was doing other things as well.

"Sure you were." He hummed then started whistling as I ran out of the room to the washroom.

I almost screamed in embarrassment as I did my business in the bathroom.

Minutes later I finally walked out and got ready. I didn't see Alex so I guess he was in the living room watching something.

I did my hair in a ponytail and did a light makeup for now. I hardly like makeup but most of my photoshoots I have to wear it.

"So, where we going for breakfast?" I questioned as we made it out of my house.

He thought about it first before answering. "Ki'enna Cafe, is that okay?"

I smiled. "Yup, that's good. Even though I eat there most of the time."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course you have, you've got a crush on that multi-millionaire guy since forever. I mean, we don't even know how he looks since he's never actually shows his face there and he's the owner. We dont even know his name, only accusations that he's hot. He could be an old man with rotten teeth, wrinkly two inch dick, eleven months pregnant belly, butt hole stretched wide as jericho-"

I already know who owns it.

"Oh my God, STOP! I do not have a crush on whoever he is." I argued before he can continue his disgusting speech.

"You do, actually."

"Do not."

"You do."

"Do not."

"Yo-"

I covered his mouth as we made it inside the Cafe and he licked my hands, I quickly removed my hands wiping it on his shirt.

"Oh my God! Ew that's nasty. Heaven knows where your mouth has been recently." I gagged.

"Do you really want to know?" He smirked.

I frowned walking away from him. "No thank you."

He chuckled following behind me as we took a back seat. From here we could see outside through a thick glass but whoever outside cannot see in here.

I just love it here. The designs are magnificent, makes me feel welcomed.

"What do you want?" Alex asked and I shrugged.

"Samething as you." I told him and he went to order it while I waited on him.

When he came back over we talked for a while. He told me how his mother called asking for more money. Alex and his parents never got along, they kicked him out of their home when he revealed his sexuality at the age of 16.

We were already bestfriends at that age so my dad took him in and cared for him as a son.

At first Alex was scared that my parents won't accept him too, but after I told him that I've got a brother that's gay (Elias, 31), the other one is bi (Lucien 22) and my sister that is also bi (Ayla)- he was more at eased and comfortable.

I knew my parents wouldn't have a problem, they would never judge someone so I wasn't worried. My parents taught us from a young age that we shouldn't be ashamed of who we love romantically, no matter the gender or the age gap. As long as it's very legal, as long as they love us and we love them.

Dad said 'I can't tell you who you have the right to love, that's a choice you have to make for yourself. So when you do find it- Embrace that shit and fuck what anybody has to say.' That's his exact words, I giggle at the memory.

Back to the story- though dad treat Alex as his own and gave him whatever he wants. He still wanted to be independent and work at the club.

Alex is just too nice for his own good because even though his parents kicked him out and treated him horribly, 8 years later and he's still sending them his hard earn money every two month so that they don't die of starvation.

Deep down I still think he craves for his real parents love but I know he won't ever get it from those assholes.

I shook my head at the thought and turned my attention to him.

"You remember when you use to have a crush on Lucien?" I grinned changing the subject and he smiled at me thankful.

"Oh that, what can I say- he's sexy." He smirked and I gagged.

"That's my brother, you know."

A year after living with us, Alex developed a major crush on Lucien but I knew it wouldn't work because Lucien was engage to Alec, his bestfriend and love of his life. (If you read Alessio, you'll remember Lucien bestfriend Alec that he had sex with and his dad caught them in the house).

Thought he got over the crush soon after he realized Luci was engaged to someone. I thanked God that he didn't turn into a obsessive psycho with the crush and just let it go.

"Don't worry, that's water over the bridge now. For God's sake, I was 18." He chuckled as he ate his spicy noodles.

I don't understand how this guy loves spicy noodles so much. Trust me, I do love spicy things but it's not an everyday thing.

"Oh before I forget, here's the necklace you lost in the pool." He said taking my necklace out of his pocket.

I squealed as he gave it to me and but it vanished when I saw something missing, I started panicking. "W-Where is th-the r-"

He cut me off before I could finish my panicking. "Here, it feel off so I kept them separately."

I gave him a bear hug as I hooked then back together and put the necklace around my neck. "Thank you so much, A."

"No worries, I know how much it means to you." He smiled sweetly and I sighed in relief. "Holy macaroni, who is that?"

"Who?" I frown and looked to where he was staring off. "Oh, that's Nico." I shrugged. I knew Nico since he's friends with the twins and Killian.

"How comes you know him and I don't?" He questions.

"Because he hardly comes around. He's Killian's bestfriend." I said watching as Nico came in and looked around until he noticed me.

He grin widely walking over. "Hi sugar." He then looked over at Alex and smirked. "And who might this be?"

I rolled my eyes as Alex started blushing. My mouth almost dropped at the sight but I kept my composure.

Alex never ever blushes.

"I'm Alex." He introduced himself and Nico grinned.

"Lovely to meet you Alex, I'm Nico but you can call me daddy Nico." I choked on my coffee at his words while Alex face started turning red.

"Nico!" I almost shouted and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry sugar, you know me." He shrugged as he took out his phone texting someone before putting it back down. "How're you though?"

"I'm okay, I haven't seen you in a long time." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, I've been quite busy with the shop." He said just as they called him up for his order. "So I've got to go, take care sugar."

He walked off before stopping, turning back to us and taking out his business card. "Call me, pretty boy." Then he walked off.

I smirked when I see Alex grabbing up the card staring at it with a blush.

"Alex Colt. When since you started blushing?" I asked with a fake gasp and his eyes widened.

"B-Blush? I did not blush." He grumbled, avoiding my face entirely.

"Oh look, Nico is coming back over." I rushed out and he quickly looked back up in disappointment not seeing anyone.

"Can you not?" He glared and I lift my hand in surrender.

"Alex has a crush." I sing out as he pushed me away with a chuckle as we got up so he can take me to work.

After a couple of minutes, we finally reached and I got out of his care taking my bag with me.

"Pick me up within three hours, okay?" I said and he nods before driving off.

I sighed as I went into the building that has 'Dior' on it.

"Mr. Levi, what are we suppose to do today?" I question the man infront of me.

"Okay, glad you're on time. You'll be doing a photoshoot with Mr. Giovanni within an hour so please go get ready." He explains and I nod. "Oh and we're releasing the lingerie photo today."

Oh shit, I'm so dead.

I nodded and walked away to the dressing room where my hairstylist and makeup artist was seated.

They finished within an hour and I got dressed then went put to see Blake Giovanni waiting.

Blake and I did photoshokts together already so I'm not nervous. He's a nice guy but we're not close, we've only talked at times like these.

"Sienna, good to see you again." He greeted with a smile.

"Hi Blake." I smiled back just as Seb called us over.

I'm dressed in a long black dress with a split right up to the waist while he's dress in a full black suit.

After a long three hours we were finally finished and I went to change my clothes back to what I was wearing when I came here.

As I walked outside I saw Blake standing near his car. I paid him no mind a pulled out my phone texting Alex to pick me up.

"Hey." I lifted my head up to see Blake standing nearby.

"Oh hey."

"I was wondering if you needed a ride?" He asked with a smile.

"No, I already have someone coming to pick me up. Thanks though." I said kindly.

He scratched his head then cleared his throat. "I wanted to ask if you'd like to go on a date with me?"

My eyes widened at that and I suddenly wish the ground could swallow me up at this moment. "I-I-"

A car came screeching right at Blaze's feet. It's a good thing he jumped away or else the car would've ran right over his toes.

Holy shit.

"What the fuck?" Blaze shouted just as the McLaren car parked and someone came out.

Someone unexpected.

"Get in." The deep voice said sending shivers down my spine. I stayed glued to my spot looking at the person as I gulped.

He stands tall at 6'5, dark skin, bright brown eyes, black waves, neatly trim beard, his muscular figure, the pink full plumb lips and the tattoos that filled his body- not that I can see all of them right now but I remembered them very well.

Dark skin men with beard- definitely my type.
.
.
.
.

🍫

And so it beginnnssssssss....🫠

Q - Who would you Marry, Date & Kill? Ian Somerhalder, Harry Styles, Dylan O'Brien.

Leyah.✍️🏻

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

704K 9.7K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
201K 10.6K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...
Temporary Fix | 18+ AJ

Любовные романы

62.8K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
YOU COMPLETE ME Minaawritessforfun

Любовные романы

254K 4.3K 39
Alexa the most loving person who works at a restaurant when meets Harry the grumpy one who is hottest person and billionaire in the elevator Which go...