โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

By SLXTTIVITY

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017

016

60 4 1
By SLXTTIVITY

"Nahoya, why are you so mad?" Souya asked his older brother as Smiley gazed out the window. "It's nothing." 

"It's something," Souya replied while walking toward his brother. "Souya stop picking, I...I just got a bad grade on a test." He made up the excuse but Souya shook his head. "You don't care for your grades like that. Something else is bothering you, maybe I need to talk to Y/N."

Nahoya's face darkened at the mention of the female. Souya caught that and sighed. "What happened between you and Y/N?"

"It's none of your fucking business!"
He yelled at his younger brother but Souya was quick to tear up. Nahoya sighed and looked at his brother. He wiped his tears as Souya's eyes shifted towards the ground. "I'm sorry Souya, It's just I'm so upset and it's because of her. She's with that fucking psychopath." He gripped the strands of his hair as he tried to forget.

Souya immediately came over and hugged his brother reassuringly. "She's with Haruchiyo?" He asked in a quiet mumble. Nahoya nodded. "Yeah, She's totally in love with him and he's fucking playing her! He's done this with every girl he's got!" Souya didn't know how to help nor respond.

He's never had a girlfriend, though there were some girls he was pretty close with. "I'm sorry big brother, maybe there is something we could do to..."

"Souya you're a fucking genius!"

The blue-haired boy looked at his older brother in confusion. "A genius? What did I do?" He asked as Nahoya quickly jumped up. Souya was confused as the older brother quickly rushed to get his jacket. "It's simple Souya, we'll simply gather evidence to prove Sanzu isn't what he seems!"

"That's dangerous."

"It's not Souya, c'mon, help your brother." Nahoya pleaded while Souya sighed and gave in. "Fine, but how is this going to work?"

"You'll see."

The next day of school arrived and Y/N dreaded every second of the day. As soon as she woke up, her mother came into the room, urging her and her siblings to get out of the house since she had something to do. Today would be yet another boring day for her but maybe something interesting would happen.

"Ok, ok," I mumbled while walking downstairs. I didn't even have time for breakfast as she hurriedly pushed me and my other siblings out. I walked to school instead of driving with my siblings, since I knew it would make my morning even worse. While walking, I texted Senju and she was quick to respond.

                           𝐒 𝐄 𝐍 𝐉 𝐔ღ

BESTIE?

                                  HI BIH I'M TKING   
                                  A SHIT🗣️🗣️

HUH?😟

                                        LMFAO WYA?

WALKING

                                              DAMN 😒
                                       WAIT FOR ME AT
                                      THE SCHOOL

Aight bet, I'll leave
you to shitting 🙁😔

                                                    😜         

Y/N clicked her phone off after the last text. Senju lived somewhere across the street from the school, so she figured Senju would be quick. On her way in that direction, she connected her airpods to her phone, listening to music.

The walk was nothing but 5 or so minutes so Y/N didn't take the distance to heart. Once she arrived at school, she waited at the entrance for Senju and greeted the other Toman members who passed by.

She looked around and saw the familiar pink-haired girl and smiled when the girl came running in her direction. "Y/N!" She attacked Y/N in a hug which nearly made the two topple to the ground. "This much energy at like...7:00?"

Y/N asked while shaking her head. Senju shrugged as she grabbed Y/Ns hand and held it. She was slightly stunned by the action but didn't mind at all. Just as they were about to start walking, someone walked in their direction. Y/N looked at the tall male, Senju looking too but in disgust. South Terano.

Senju gave him a nasty glare as she let go of Y/Ns hand and crossed her arms. South grinned as he looked down on the female. "Hm? What's this little Senju, are you in a relationship with Y/N?" He laughed as the two females blushed. Senju looked at South with a scowl.

"What gives?!" She yelled at him but he couldn't stop laughing. He held his stomach as he pointed towards me and all I could do was look away. "Me and Senju aren't together, what made you think that?" I asked in a slightly disgusted tone. He rolled his eyes as he took note of our hands. "Weren't y'all just holding hands a second ago? Hmph." He addressed while looking back at Senju.

She gritted her teeth as she ran a hand through her unruly hair. To Y/N, that was her best feature. That and her eyelashes. Hm, must've ran in the family's genes. She thought as South continued to make fun of Senju. "Well, I wouldn't blame people who mistake you and her for a couple! Senju Akashi looks like a boy after all!" That did it for her.

Senju kicked him with such speed, South stumbling back on his ass as a few heads turned. I quickly got Senju out of there to try to cool her down. While moving the angry female away, I gave South a disappointing glare.

"Let me go Y/N!" She yelled as she yanked her hand away. I sighed and gave her a reassuring look. "It's ok Senju, don't let him get you upset, you know we aren't dating." Y/N assured witu Senju nodding.

"I'm tired of his shit."
She mumbled while taking my arm and leading me back to the school's entrance. Right when we were about to walk the stairs, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back to see Sanzu.

"Sanzu?" I questioned as he smiled at me. "Hi Y/N!" He happily said while giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I forgot Senju was standing there until I heard a surprised gasp. "Haruchiyo?!" Senju yelled with surprise upon seeing the male kiss her best friend. Senju looked at me and I gave her a slightly embarrassed look.

"We're dating," Sanzu said before grabbing my hand and taking me inside the school. His tone was a little harsh as he said that and I looked back to see a still surprised Senju. She quickly scrambled for her phone as me and Sanzu entered the school.

"Sanzu what the fuck!" Y/N whisper shouted as he smiled. "I was just happy to see my girlfriend." He replied while leading her to class. She took a seat, Sanzu sitting next to her, immediately becoming touchy. For once he didn't come to school high.

She was glad he wasn't pushing her away so she didn't mind his actions. Once she got situated, her phone vibrated so she picked it up to see Senju sending her a message.

                        𝐒 𝐄 𝐍 𝐉 𝐔ღ

Y/N, WHAT
WAS THAT!
YOU'RE DATING
MY BROTHER???
PLEASE TELL
ME YALL ARE
JOKING 😨

                                     Yes, we're dating

COME TO THE
RESTROOM
ASAP

                                              Alright 🤓☝️

Y/N clicked her phone off silently. Sanzu was engaged in his own phone to see what was going on, so he was clueless about the messages. She tapped his shoulder and told him she was going to the restroom. He nodded as she quickly got up and sped walked down the hall. Once there, she saw Senju pacing.

"Senju what's up?" Senju immediately grabbed Y/Ns shoulders, looking directly in her eyes. "You have to break up with him now!" She said in a rushed tone while giving me her best serious look. I laughed it off and brushed her hand away. "Do you think we don't look good together? Or is it because you hate-"

"No Y/N, he's a player! He's only using you for his own boredom, I've witnessed it with several girls before!" She yelled at me with such concern. I stood there with a blank look as I processed the information.
Three people.

Three people have told me not to be with him and how bad he actually is. She was starting to believe it. She knew about his usage of cocaine and drugs, she knew about his crazy tendencies, but somehow she didn't allow herself to believe him being a player.

Y/N sighed under her breath and Senju bit her lip with worry. "If you don't believe me I have proof!" Senju quickly grabbed Y/Ns hand and led her down the hallway. We went into a classroom where Senju quickly scanned the people. She then led a confused Y/N to the back, where a girl was sitting by herself.

The girl had light auburn hair, glasses, and freckles. She appeared to be calmly reading a book with a content smile on her face. "Yuri!" Senju spoke as the girl looked up. Her face was perfect. Not a single blemish, as well as smooth and radiant. She gave Senju a smile and a small wave.

"Good morning Senju!" Yuri smiled as Senju slightly mumbled something before looking at the ground.
"Yuri, I'm sorry to bring this up, but can you explain what Sanzu did?"
Yuri looked horrified. Her face shifted in an instant at the mention of the man's name. She swallowed a breath as she put her book down.

"W-Why?" She quickly said while giving Senju a confused look. "Because, he's dating her! I don't want him to hurt her like he's hurt you and the others!" Senju quietly said with a pleading look. Yuri nodded quietly as she cleared her throat.

With a sigh she began, "Ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 775 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
4.3K 322 5
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”. . . . . ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐˜ง๐’๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐’๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐’๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐’๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐’ ...