The Beginning [ Boboiboy X Re...

By Star_Iris

So... This story is about BoBoiBoy and his friends, who receive superpowers from Ochobot, a Power Sphere. Aft... More

NOTICE
Y/N
1 - Who is coming?
2 - The arrival
3 - Hi Boboiboy!
4 - Aliens?
6 - Yaya's Cookies
7- Adudu attacks
8 - We are Superheroes
9 - Elemental Split

5 - Powers?

323 16 8
By Star_Iris

Previously....

"Come on, Boboiboy! Let's go!" Y/n said, punched her fist inn the air.✊

This action made the old man chuckle.

Nobody's POV:

In Tok Aba's house, Boboiboy's room:

Boboiboy was alone in his room. He was lying on his bed and thinking with the <football> in his hands.

'Hmmm...Was i dreaming just now?' Boboiboy questioned himself.

'That can't be! Y/n was there with me as well. We can't see the same dream, right?' He was thinking when a knock was heard on his door.

'Huh?........ Tok Aba?....... No! Tok Aba wouldn't knock on the door.... Then it must be Y/n. Great timing! I hope she can answer my questions.' Boboiboy thought and sat up on the bed.

"Come in!"

After he said that the door opened and Y/n came.

"Hi Boboiboy!" She greeted him with a wave 👋👋.

"Hi Y/n!" He greeted her back with a wave as well👋👋. Then he continued  speaking.

"Y/n!.... Can I ask you something?"

"Yes. What is it?"

"You see... That alien...... I mean everything that I saw, it wasn't a dream, right?" He asked, unsure.

"You are right.... It wasn't a dream. Aliens do exist." Y/n who was now standing in front of him said in a low voice.

"Of course they do!" The football in Boboiboy's hand transformed back into a power sphere and said. This startled the kids.

Y/n looked at the power sphere. Boboiboy shouted a little "ahhh!", jumped in fear and threw the ball in the air. When the power sphere was going to hit the bed, the frightened boy kicked the power sphere.

The power sphere flew out of the open window and fell on the road with a loud *thud*.

"Oh no!" Boboiboy said as he and Y/n went near the window to see the power sphere.

Then both of them looked at each other. Both of them were shocked by the sudden appearance of the yellow ball.

Then, they rushed down the stairs and ran out of the house.

The robot's eyes were rolling because he was dizzy from the action. Soon the kids were out of the house.

"Hey you! You're Adudu's power sphere!" Boboiboy shouted the last part and he said while pointing his index finger at the power sphere.

The robot stood up and was in confusion after hearing Boboiboy's statement.

"Huh? Adudu? My name is Ochobot!" The yellow ball introduced himself and came near the two children.

Seeing this, Boboiboy stepped back a little as he was slightly scared while Y/n didn't move at all.

"What do you want from us? Tell me!" Boboiboy questioned the yellow robot.

"I'm here to give you powers!" Ochobot answered.

"Huh? Powers?" Y/n finally spoke, looking at the robot suspiciously.

"Yeah! Powers!" Ochobot exclaimed. He clenched his fist and released a light blue beam, which reached the sky.

This action was noticed by Computer.

In Adudu's spaceship:

"Master! I have detected an energy wave of high magnitude." Computer reported.

"That must be the power sphere! Find its location!" Adudu ordered.

Boboiboy and Y/n's eyes were shining in amazement and they had a big smile on their faces as they were looking at their wrists which were glowing for some seconds.

Then 2 watches came into view on Boboiboy's hands while 1 was seen on Y/n's right hand.

( These are the power watches. )

"Whoa!" The kids said in unison while looking at their wrists.

"What's this?" Boboiboy asked the power sphere.

"They are your power bands." Ochobot replied.

"Wow!.... Why do you give them to us?" Y/n asked.

"Didn't you guys activate me?" Ochobot asked.

"Eh? We activated you?.... Wasn't it_" Y/n was going to say that Adudu was the one who activated the power sphere but was cut off by Boboiboy.

"Oh yeah! That's right!" Boboiboy said.

"Hey Boboiboy! When did we activate him? Wasn't it Adudu?" Y/n whispered in Boboiboy's ear. This sudden action made him flush.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked when she looked at his face with a brow raised.

"Do you have a fever? Your face is red!" Y/n said worried as to why her friend's face was suddenly red.

"Uhhh.... Yes.. I'm fine! It's just too hot outside."

"Oh! Ok." She said as she understood. Although she doubted that the weather was hot in Rintis in summer.

'Hmmm... Maybe the weather in Rintis is different from the city's. Or is it because of the time?' She thought.

Then she quickly shook her head a little and put those thoughts aside.

"So... About activating Ochobot?" She whispered again.

"Uh... The cocoa that Adudu used was ours, right? So indirectly we activated Ochobot." Boboiboy spoke and he was correct in a way.

"Ahh... Okay! 👌" She replied with an okay hand gesture.

"So.. What can I do?" Boboiboy turned to look at Ochobot and asked the robot in excitement.

Ochobot started to fly and then he scanned Boboiboy's whole body.

"Whoa! Elemental power! You have the ability to control the elements that exist on this planet." Ochobot said and then he started scanning Y/n.

"Wow! Sound power! You have the ability to control sound in all places where it can be found." He informed.

Then a little red dot was seen on Y/n's chest, on the left side where her heart was, while being scanned by Ochobot.

"Huh? What's that?" Ochobot said with a confused expression.

"What's wrong Ochobot?" Boboiboy asked.

"There is something about her heart that my system detected but I am not sure what it is... Y/n! Did anything happen to you in the past?" Ochobot asked.

'Is it that?...' Y/n thought.

Then she crossed the fingers 🤞 of her left hand behind her back and said.

"When I was a child... A bullet hit me... It was near my heart... So maybe that's why this red dot appeared. I guess it means that I got hurt there." Y/n said nervously.

"Wait? Someone shot you? Are you okay?" Boboiboy asked worriedly as he was shocked.

"Yeah... I was in a supermarket. Then suddenly some thieves entered and... Yeah. They shot me because I wasn't very obedient and I also called the police.." Y/n explained.

"But I am fine now! It doesn't hurt at all and I think I have nearly recovered my health! So no need to worry. It's all in the past." Y/n said and smiled with her eyes closed in an attempt to reassure them.

"Maybe you are right. I can't detect any danger or emergency. So, I guess what you said is true. Maybe this red dot means that you were shot and so your heart or something near it was injured." Ochobot said.

"Yeah!... So, how do we use our powers then?" Y/n said, changing the subject of their talk.

Ochobot stopped flying and cleared his throat. He started walking in circles with his hands behind his back and he said.

"Patience! To use this power, both of you have to go through a lot of training." This sentence of Ochobot made Boboiboy's excitement disappear and was replaced by a bored look.

"After all, your powers are some of the most difficult powers to control_" Ochobot stopped his sentence and turned himself into a ball in fear as a sudden lighting strike was heard.

The lightning strike made Tok Aba, who was peacefully sleeping, jump in fear. He looked up and started panting, right after he was woken up from his slumber by the sound.

When Ochobot slowly opened his eyes, he saw Boboiboy holding a lightning bolt with his bare right hand.

"Wow! You just used your lightning power." Ochobot said excitedly.

"Wow! So cool! How did you do it Boboiboy?" Y/n asked the boy curiously as her eyes were shining in amazement.

Her shining eyes caused the boy to have a small tint of blush on his cheek. But he soon shakes his head a little, making the blush disappear and said.

"Hehe! Watch this." He used his left hand to grab the wind and kept doing so, but the lightning bolt never came in his left hand.

"Huh! Nothing is happening." Ochobot said, a little disappointed.

Boboiboy looked at his left and saw Y/n still looking at his left hand, waiting for the lightning bolt to appear. He didn't want to let her down, so he started thinking again about how he did it before.

"How did i do it just now? Hmmm....." He asked himself. He then started scratching his head using the lightning bolt to remember the action he used. But he forgot that he was holding a lightning bolt.

He realised it only when he felt pain near his head and when he noticed, his hair was slightly burning.

"Ahhhh! IT'S HOT! IT'S HOT!!" Boboiboy screamed and he threw the lightning bolt in the air.

And because gravity exists on earth, the lightning bolt started to fall back on earth, towards the boy.

This scared the boy, who screamed in fear as he unconsciously put his hands up in order to protect himself.

The lightning bolt was blown away by Boboiboy as it hit a trash bin, causing a *boom* to be heard.

Tok Aba heard the sound and said.

"Whoa! I think it's gonna rain tonight."

"Wow!" Y/n said in astonishment.

"Cool! Wind power." Ochobot said praised the boy.

The boy giggled and said "Awesome!" while doing his signature thumbs up 👍👍.

Then a sudden voice was heard from the house.

"Boboiboy! Y/n! Close your windows." Tok Aba said while he was walking up the stairs.

"Oh oh! Abu!" Y/n said in panic.

"Oh no! We gotta get back inside!" Boboiboy said in fright as he was going to run towards the door but he tripped over the power sphere.

Tok Aba, who was walking the stairs, almost fell from the stairs, but because he was holding the stair railing while climbing the stairs, he was safe

But what caused him to almost fall down was the ground, which was shaking.

He worriedly started running towards Boboiboy's room as he yelled.

"Boboiboy! Y/n! It's an earthquake!" He ran towards Boboiboy's room as fast as he could.

Then, he slammed the door of his grandson's room open and he shouted.

"Get down!"

In the room, Boboiboy was lying on his stomach on a mat while calmly reading a book. Y/n was sitting on Boboiboy's bed with a book in her hands and she was also calmly reading it.

Both of them looked at Tok Aba when he opened the door.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Boboiboy asked calmly.

"Eh? Ahhh... yeah okay. Close your windows. It's gonna rain soon." Tok Aba said as he walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Okay Abu!" Y/n replied.

When the door was closed, both of them looked at each other. A few seconds later, they sighed in relief.

"Phew. That was close!" Y/n said.

Then both of them ran towards the window and saw a staircase, which was made of rock. It led up to his window.

He couldn't contain his excitement and happiness any longer and so he yelled.

"Woohoohoohoo! I'm totally a superhero!"

"Wow! That's your earth power!" Ochobot said.

Then the staircase slowly crumbled into pieces and the pieces fell on the ground, which caused the ground to shake again.

"Boboiboy! Y/n! Earthquake!" Tok Aba screamed.

"So, Ochobot. How do I use my powers?" Y/n asked.

"Well, I think that you just need to focus. Why don't you try to do something related to what Boboiboy did?" Ochobot suggested.

"Hmmmmm.... 🤔🤔. Boboiboy!" Y/n thought and called the boy's name.

Boboiboy perked up hearing his name and asked.

"What is it Y/n?"

"Umm... Can you throw a lightning bolt at me?" She said.

"Huh?.... Are you sure about that?" He asked, completely confused by what she said.

"Yes, I am sure!" She said with a smile on her face.

Although the boy was in confusion, he trusted her. So he did as she said.
He summoned lightning bolt and threw it towards her. The girl extended her hands, closed her eyes and focused on the sound around her.

When the bolt was about to hit her, Boboiboy screamed her name in fear as a *boom* was heard.

"Huh!" Tok Aba, who was lying on his bed in his room was shocked by the sound.

"Maybe I am hearing things. After all, I am getting old." He sighed and said. Then went closed his eyes in order to ignore the sound, which he thought were illusions. Soon, he was asleep.

Some smoke was around her which made Boboiboy worry even more as he regretted his decision. When the smoke cleared Boboiboy and Ochobot were shocked.

Y/n was standing still and a velvet coloured barrier was in front of her, which covered her from head till her stomach and protected her from the lightning bolt.

Actually, before the lightning bolt could hit her she had managed to create a barrier in front of her which was made from sound waves. The barrier completely disrupted the attack.

Boboiboy let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Phew! Are you okay?" Boboiboy asked a little worriedly.

"Don't worry Boboiboy. I am fine. This barrier protected me." Y/n answered with a smile on her face, trying to reassure the boy.

"That's good but I think I just followed you without any objections. What if it had injured you? I am never going to throw a lightning bolt at you." Boboiboy said in worry and regret.

"Wow! You were able to create such a strong barrier!" Ochobot praised her.

Then Y/n looked at her watch. She clicked a button near the screen. When she pressed the button, the symbol 𝄞 disappeared from the screen of her watch and then screen them looked like a normal smart watch's screen.

When Y/n looked at the time, she was surprised.

"Oh no! It's getting late. I have to go. Bye Boboiboy! 👋👋" She said and was about to open the door when Boboiboy called her.

"Are you going to your house? It's too late now." He said.

She got close to him and then flicked his forehead. "Don't you remember what Abu said? I am staying here tonight." She said as she smiled.

"Oww!" Boboiboy touched his forehead and rubbed it as he could feel a little pain.

"So where are you going to sleep?" He asked her, still rubbing his forehead.

"Well, I am going to stay in my room." She said with her right hand on her chest.

"Your room?" Boboiboy asked in confusion.

"Yep! Before you came, I used to live here with Abu and the room opposite of yours is mine." She said.

"So... When I came, you were kicked out?" Boboiboy asked while raising a brow.

Y/n flicked his forehead again, but this time, a little harder.

"Silly boy! I moved because I had some other reasons, not because I was kicked out." She said and giggled.

"Moreover, I moved 2 months before you came. So me living in a different house has got nothing to do with your arrival. Okay?" She said with a small smile on her face.

"I get it. But you didn't have to hit me so hard." Boboiboy said while rubbing his forehead.

"Well, I'm sorry. But I don't think I hit you too hard. Anyway, don't forget things so easily like that in the future. Or prepare a helmet or protector for your forehead. I'm sure you will need it." Y/n said with a playful smirk on her face.

She then walked near the door and opened it. She stepped out of the door and when she turned around to close the door, she spoke.

"Good night Boboiboy!" She said with a smile and when she closed the door, she heard the boy's voice.

"Good night Y/n!" The boy said with a small smile on his lips and a tiny bit of pink blush on his cheeks.

After that, everyone slept peacefully!

The next day

In a house:

A toddler was playing with a toy dump truck. When he pushed it outside and went to get it, he saw a yellow light and heard Boboiboy's voice.

"Lightning Bolt!" Boboiboy yelled.

A lightning umbrella appeared in Boboiboy's right hand.

Ochobot chuckled and said "It looks like an umbrella to me."

"Hmm... How did I do it again yesterday?" Boboiboy questioned himself.

"Lightning bolt!" Boboiboy yelled again.

The toddler giggled and goes towards the fence so that he could watch some more. This time, instead of a lightning umbrella, a lightning broom appeared in his hand.

"Yeah, Try again." Ochobot said in a bored tone.

The toddler was looking at Boboiboy from the space in the fences and he was amazed.

In Adudu's spaceship:

Some green robots were exiting the ship.

"Search everywhere for the human kids and the Power Sphere." Adudu instructed.

"Yes, Master." Computer obeyed.

The robots fly down to earth.

In Tok Aba's backyard:

Boboiboy sighed and said "Okay, Okay, focus!" Then he inhaled the air around him and shouted "Lightning Bolt!"

This time, he successfully summoned a Lightning Bolt and threw it at a can that he was using as a target for his training. He repeatedly threw more Lightning Bolts at the other targets in the backyard.

He did his signature hand gesture and said. "Awesome! Whirlwind attack!"

He spun up into the air and created a small whirlwind that blew the targets off their perches. One of them was accidentally going to hit Ochobot but a hand caught it.

Boboiboy chuckled and asked. "How did I do?"

Then his eyes fell on Y/n, who was holding a can and was standing near Ochobot.

"Hi Y/n! When did you get here?" Boboiboy asked the girl.

"Hi Boboiboy! For your second question, I have been here since you summoned the Lightning Bolts and started hitting the cans. You know, even Toto is amazed by your performance." She said while pointing at the toddler.

The brunet turned his head to look at Totoitoy and laughed nervously while scratching his cheek.

"As for your first question, you were just what you said." Y/n answered with a smile on her lips.

"Huh? What did I say?" Boboiboy asked in confusion with a brow raised. Ochobot was in confusion as well, so he also looked at the girl.

"Well, you were AWESOME!" Y/n said and did Boboiboy's signature pose.

Hearing this, his cheeks turned light pink. He quickly shaked his head and tried to relax his body.

"Check this out! Earth!" He said and pounded the ground.

When Ochobot shifted his attention from Y/n to Boboiboy, the ground rumbled and an earth pillar shot up from the ground under him.

Ochobot was frightened from this action and he screamed "Huh? Uh? Ahhhh!... Let me down Boboiboy! I'm scared of heights!"

"Ochobot! Boboiboy, get him down! That's not very nice." Y/n said.

Boboiboy looked at Y/n and seeing that she was a little upset with his action, the boy did as she said. He just couldn't stand seeing her be upset for some unknown reason.

He slammed the ground and the pillar retracted. Ochobot hoovered in the air for a moment before he fell to the ground.

As he was falling, he screamed in fear "Ahhhhhhhh!"

But he didn't feel the impact because just when he was about to land on his head, Y/n caught him.

The poor Power Sphere sighed in relief and thanked her. What they didn't know was that this action somehow displeased Boboiboy.

'Why is he so close to Y/n. I am cooler and I can also use powers now. Hmph... Wait! What am I thinking? Am I jealous of Ochobot being close to Y/n?' Boboiboy thought and then looked at Y/n and Ochobot who were looking at him.

'No way. Hmmm... Maybe it's because... Because... Because... Aha... It's because Y/n is my friend. She is awesome so I don't want to lose her. Yeah... That's it!' Boboiboy thought and sighed in relief.

"Hey Boboiboy! Are you okay? You seemed to be deep in thought just now? What is troubling you? If you want, you can share it with me. I am confident that your secrets will be safe with me, I promise you! And I never break my promises. Okay?👌" Y/n spoke with a confident and gentle smile on her face with the boy in front of her.

"Oh, no! I wasn't thinking about something. I just_just_just_ I just zoned out for a moment! Yeah, that's it!" Boboiboy said nervously.

"Okay! I trust you!" Y/n said, still smiling.

Then a thought crossed Boboiboy's mind which made him excited again.

"I gotta tell all my friends about this!" Boboiboy said enthusiastically. He started running towards the Kokotiam where his friends could be but Ochobot stopped him.

"Hey! You can't tell your friends about your powers!" Ochobot said. And so a fight started between them.

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't!"

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't!"

"Yes I CAN!"

"No you CAN'T!... Yes you can, yes you can! Ahhhhh! Put me down, Boboiboy!" Ochobot agreed because he was perched on an earth pillar again.

'Aish! These boys!' Y/n facepalmed and sighed.

Seeing this, the toddler clapped his hands and said " Totoitoy!"

Seeing the little boy, Y/n approached him. She jumped up from the the fences and landed near him. Then she crouched down to his level and spoke.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you playing with your cars? Does Haya know about the fact that you are wandering around the neighborhood? Alone at that?" Y/n kind of interrogated the boy.

The boy looked a little scared as he thought that if Y/n tells his sister about this then he will get scolded.

Seeing him looking at the ground with a pout on his face, Y/n smiled gently. She looked back and saw that Ochobot and Boboiboy were still fighting.

She sighed and then turned around with a gentle smile on her face.

"Come with me. I will take you home. And since you are cute, I will let it slide just this once okay?" Y/n said trying her best to sound serious.

She placed her right hand in front of him, waiting for him to take it, which he did with a bright smile on his face. Then they both left the backyard.

Ochobot was still the air due to the elemental manipulator's earth pillar. Boboiboy just laughed with his hands on his waist.

"If you don't put me down, I won't tell you what your ultimate power is!" Ochobot said.

"What?! My ultimate power?! Oh, tell me Ochobot, tell me!" Boboiboy pleaded.

Unknown to them, a robot was watching them from behind the fence and chitters.

Soon Y/n returned after having dropped Totoitoy at his house without getting noticed by the family members.

She saw that Ochobot was still on the pillar and sighed. She then heard the grass near the fenced rustle. Since she was a sound manipulator, her hearing ability had increased.

When she turned her head, she saw a robot. She knew that this wasn't going to be settled peacefully and easily.

But when she looked at Boboiboy and Ochobot, she chose to ignore it and thought.

'Hmmm... Well, with great power comes great responsibility. But, no matter what happens, I wish to stay by their side as long as I can. I hope this wish of mine will become true.' She sighed and continued thinking.

'Well then... Let's face the future challenges together, as long as we can.' She had a genuine smile on her face.

Y/n looked forward to being with them. In their happiest memories and in their difficult situations.

I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.1K 23
Boboiboy finally can rest at TEMPUR-A Base after Captain Vargoba incident. Do you really think it will be that easy? Note: Several chapters have been...
1.7K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
26.3K 1.2K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
39.3K 1.3K 11
Shot stories on Boboiboy's elemental powers.