Japan's Love Life [] Countryh...

Por CountryhumansAutor

Cover by MrsKirishima on DevianArt A countryhuman story about Japan's life, better said, love life. Inspired... Mais

Part 1 - Search for the Love of My Life
Part 3 - Jealousy and a Loss
Part 4 - Is someone really into me?
Part 5 - Can I trust him?
Part 6 - What's this Literature Club?
Part 7 - We are in a Simulation
Part 8 - We can Save, We can be a group of Heroes
Part 9 - Epilogue

Part 2 - Is it really that Hard?

533 5 4
Por CountryhumansAutor

Japan wakes up to a flurry of messages and notifications on her phone. As she groggily rubs her eyes and checks the news, she sees the headline that shocks her to her core: "United Kingdom Steals France from Germany."Her heart sinks as she reads the details of the story. Apparently, United Kingdom had been making secret overtures to France for weeks, slowly working his way into her heart and convincing her to leave Germany.As she processes the news, Japan can't help but feel a sense of anger and frustration. It's not fair that United Kingdom would stoop so low as to steal someone else's partner, especially someone as good and kind as Germany. She sends a message to Germany, checking in to see how he's doing. He responds with a mix of sadness and anger, saying that he never would have expected United Kingdom to do something like this. As the day goes on, Japan can't shake the feeling of unease that has settled over her. What does this mean for the future? Will United Kingdom face any repercussions for his actions? And how will Germany ever be able to find happiness again after such a devastating betrayal? The answers to these questions are unclear, but one thing is certain - nothing will ever be the same again. 

As the day wears on, Japan receives a message from Italy and Spain. Apparently, the two of them have recently started dating and want to celebrate by inviting Japan and Germany to a fancy restaurant downtown.Feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness, Japan accepts the invitation and makes plans to meet Italy and Spain at the restaurant that evening. She heads home to get ready, spending extra time picking out her outfit and doing her hair just so.When she arrives at the restaurant, she's pleasantly surprised to see that it's even fancier than she expected. The smell of delicious food wafts through the air, and she can hear the sound of live music playing in the background.As she approaches the table where Italy and Spain are waiting, she can see the excitement and nervousness in their faces as well. They share a quick hug and then sit down to peruse the menu.The conversation flows easily as they chat about everything from school to travel to their favorite foods. Japan can't help but feel grateful for the warmth and camaraderie of her friends, and for the chance to escape from the drama of the past few days.As the meal draws to a close, Italy and Spain grin at each other conspiratorially. "We have a surprise for you," Spain says. "We got you and Germany a special dessert to share."Japan and Germany exchange a look, both a bit taken aback but also touched by the gesture. As the dessert is brought out - a beautiful chocolate cake with a sparkler stuck in the center - they all sing "Happy Anniversary" to Japan and Germany, even though they're not actually celebrating anything. But in that moment, it doesn't matter - all that matters is the warmth and love between friends as they enjoy a special meal together.

As Japan and her friends enjoy their meal together, they can't help but notice an unmistakable figure lurking outside the restaurant - France, looking in through the window with a sad expression on her face.Japan feels a mix of sympathy and frustration at the sight. She knows that France is hurting after being stolen away from Germany by United Kingdom, but at the same time, it's hard to ignore the fact that France was still technically in a relationship with Germany at the time.As they finish their meal and head back out into the night, Japan can see France standing in the shadows nearby. She's not sure what to do - should she go talk to her, or leave her to her own devices?Before she can make up her mind, she hears Germany's voice from behind her. "France," he says gently, "what are you doing here?"France turns towards him, looking surprised but also a bit relieved. As they start to talk, Japan and the others hang back, giving them a bit of privacy.From what she can gather, France is still struggling to come to terms with what happened with United Kingdom. She's not sure what the future holds, but she knows that she can't bear the thought of losing Germany completely.As the group of friends slowly begins to disperse, Japan lingers behind for a moment to watch Germany and France talking softly under the streetlights. For a moment, she can see a glimmer of hope in their eyes - hope for healing and forgiveness, and for a new future together. It's a small glimmer, but it's enough to give her hope for the future as well.

Japan's heart sinks as she hears the sound of raised voices coming from down the hall. She knows the sound all too well - it's the sound of two people in the midst of an argument.As she approaches the scene, she sees Germany and France standing face to face, both looking angry and hurt. She can hear bits and pieces of their conversation - accusations, apologies, and the sound of shattered dreams.Before she can even process what's happening, Germany turns towards her with a pained expression on his face. "Japan," he says, "can you give us a moment?"Feeling awkward and out of place, Japan nods and slowly backs away. She can feel the weight of the situation pressing down on her - the weight of two people's broken hearts, and the weight of the uncertain future that lies ahead.As she waits outside in the hallway, she can hear the sound of things being thrown and shattered inside the room. She can hear the sound of crying and shouting, and the sound of broken dreams being shattered forever.Finally, after what feels like an eternity, the door opens and Germany steps outside. His face is pale and drawn, his eyes red-rimmed with tears."We broke up," he says simply, his voice thick with emotion. "It's over."Japan can't help but feel a pang of sadness for him. She knows how much he cared for France, and how much he must be hurting right now.She puts a hand on his shoulder, trying to offer comfort. "I'm so sorry," she says softly. "Is there anything I can do to help?"Germany shakes his head, looking lost and defeated. "I don't know," he says. "I just need some time to think."As she watches him disappear down the hall, Japan can't help but feel a sense of sadness and uncertainty. The future that once seemed so bright and full of possibilities now seems murky and uncertain. All she can do is hold onto hope and trust that things will eventually get better.

As Japan spends the next few days processing the events of the past few weeks, she receives a message from China on the group chat. Apparently, China has opened a China town festival and wants everyone to come and celebrate.Feeling a mix of curiosity and excitement, Japan decides to head over to the festival and see what all the fuss is about. She hops on the subway and makes her way to China town, feeling a sense of anticipation building inside her.As she steps off the subway and heads towards the festival, she can immediately see and hear the excitement in the air. The sound of music and laughter fills the streets, and the smell of delicious food wafts through the air.She meets up with China and the others, including Italy, Spain, and a few others who she hasn't seen in a while. They wander from booth to booth, sampling different foods and drinks and enjoying the festive atmosphere.Japan can't help but feel a sense of joy and connection as she spends time with her friends. Even though things have been difficult lately, it's moments like this that remind her of the power of friendship and community.As the evening wears on, they all gather together to watch a traditional dragon dance. The performers move in time with the music, their colorful costumes and intricate movements creating a sense of magic and wonder.As the dance comes to a close and the festival starts to wind down, Japan feels a sense of contentment settle over her. Even though there are still challenges and difficulties ahead, she knows that she has a group of friends who will always be there to support her and lift her up. And for now, that's enough to keep her going.

As Japan wanders through the China town festival with her friends, she spots Germany in the distance. He's standing near one of the food booths, his eyes fixed on the ground as he seems lost in thought.For a moment, Japan feels a pang of sadness in her chest. She knows that things between them have been strained lately, and she's not sure if they'll ever be able to recapture the easy friendship they once shared.But then something in her shifts, and she feels a sense of determination wash over her. She's not sure what the future holds, but she knows that she can't just sit back and let things fall apart. Taking a deep breath, she heads over to where Germany is standing. "Hey," she says softly, "mind if I join you?"Germany looks up, surprised but also grateful for the company. They chat for a while, catching up on everything that's been going on in their lives lately. They talk about the festival, their hopes and dreams for the future, and the challenges that they've been facing.For a moment, it's like nothing else exists - just the two of them, lost in conversation and connection. And even though things might never be the same again, Japan feels a spark of hope and warmth in her chest. Maybe, just maybe, there's a chance for things to get better after all.

As Japan and her friends continue to enjoy the festivities of the China town festival, they suddenly hear the sound of screaming and chaos erupting nearby. At first, they're not sure what's happening - but then they see a group of armed men rushing towards them.Panic sets in as people start to scatter, running in all directions to try and avoid the attackers. Japan catches a glimpse of Iraq, Syria, and Oman among the group, their faces twisted with rage and hatred.For a moment, she feels frozen with fear - but then the adrenaline kicks in and she starts running as fast as she can, trying to keep up with the others as they flee.As she runs, she can hear the sound of gunfire and shouting behind her. She can see people getting separated and lost in the chaos, their faces twisted with terror and desperation.Finally, after what feels like an eternity, Japan and her friends manage to lose their attackers and find a safe place to hide. They huddle together, trembling with fear and shock, as they try to figure out what to do next.For Japan, the events of the past few weeks suddenly take on a new urgency and gravity. It's not just about broken relationships and uncertain futures anymore - it's about survival and sticking together in the face of danger.As they make their way back towards their homes and families, Japan can't help but feel a sense of sadness and loss. The festival that was supposed to be a celebration of life and community has been tainted by violence and hatred. But even in the face of such darkness, she knows that there's still hope - hope for a better tomorrow, and hope for a brighter future for all.

As Japan and her friends make their way back towards their homes and families, they try to process the events of the past few days. The ambush and kidnapping attempt has left them shaken and scared, and they're not sure if things will ever be the same again.But even in the midst of all the darkness and uncertainty, there are still glimmers of hope and light. They receive messages of support and solidarity from people around the world, reminding them that they're not alone and that there are still good people out there.Slowly but surely, they start to pick up the pieces and move forward. They meet with counselors and support groups, sharing their stories and finding strength in their shared experiences.For Japan, the events of the past few weeks have been a wake-up call - a call to action and a reminder of the power of community and connection. She knows that the road ahead will be long and difficult, but she also knows that she's not alone. Together, they can face whatever challenges lie ahead and emerge stronger on the other side.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

490 40 7
Description is currently under construction. ♡♡♡ Thank you so much to @Bbbidulgi for the amazing cover!! ♡♡♡ #1 countryhumanchina - 7/4/2024
1K 25 21
I suck at descriptions tbh. So how's life? I know, boring, I made this because I need something that I feel good at. I made this because I'm not impo...
621 31 2
Hello, and welcome to 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆! The title of this book should hopefully explain e...
366K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...