Cry For Me

By deetronite

When Andrea got involved with an older guy, she had no idea that it would bring her an unexpected pregnancy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 11

712 48 7
By deetronite

“I don’t understand what the point of all of this is,” Dolores grumbled and placed her leg over the other in an attempt to seem perfectly calm, but subsequently failing. She certainly had not pictured that this is the way she would be beginning her Saturday morning.

Emilio nodded in agreement. “I concur, this is not even necessary in the slightest,” he added gruffly from where he sat about three feet away from his wife on the couch. For once, he was at the receiving end of so many glares that it almost, almost, made him feel slightly uncomfortable.

Ximena cleared her throat before speaking. “We have called this intervention, if you will, because it has come to my attention that you both have been quarrelling for the past couple of days. I think it’s time that we brought the matter to light, no?” In sync, her parents’ lips thinned into mere grim lines, neither one of them willing to speak. “Mum, why don’t you start. Tell us why this little spat of yours occurred.”

Dolores rolled her eyes. “Well, none of this wouldn’t have happened if your father hadn’t been such a pain in the a-,” she fell short when Salvador shot her a warning look.

“Mum, play nice. This is not a blame game. We just want to hear your side of the story,” he muttered, and she huffed in annoyance before continuing.

“As I was saying, I just think that your father ought to give me a little input every now and then. We’re a team, and I cannot help but feel like he doesn’t care about what he thinks. He thinks that I’m just a pretty face without a brain,” she trailed of sadly, briefly glancing at her husband.

Adriano nodded his head at her words. “We understand where you’re coming from Dolores. Good job on airing your thoughts so eloquently. Now we move on to you Mr. Dos Ramos. What do you have to say in response to this?” he said to Emilio, who was staring at anything else but them.

When he didn’t speak, Andrea did. “Dad, come on. Don’t be such a jerk,” she said in frustration. It wasn’t the only reason she was feeling irked; that was due to a myriad of reasons but for the sake of her parents’ reconciliation, she had to remain focused.

Emilio sighed and turned to his wife. “Lola, I’m sorry. I had no idea you felt that way. I guess that I’ve gotten used to running a huge cooperation without asking for anyone’s opinion most of the time, I forgot to run it by you first. I know I’m an impossible man to be around, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care about what you think. You’re not just another pretty face; I love you for your wisdom, your courage, your intelligence and your kindness. I love you very much mi amor,” he told her in a gentle voice, making Dolores smile with each word that he uttered. “Can you ever forgive me?”

To answer his question, she closed the distance between them and planted her lips onto his, which he gladly reciprocated with a passionate embrace. They soon forgot that they were in the company of their children, and got carried away. Salvador had to rise from his seat and pull them apart. “Okay, enough of that. We still would like to use our eyes, thank you very much,” he droned sardonically, earning a laugh from Adriano. “So, mum, do you forgive dad?” he asked her.

Dolores cupped Emilio’s face. “How can I stay mad at my spicy papi forever? Honey, you can be a real idiot sometimes, but just promise me that the next time you make major decisions, you’ll involve me. And, I love you too Emi, very very much!” she spoke to him with so much affection, that it melted almost everyone else’s heart.

“I hope that our love only grows stronger like theirs,” Adriano muttered as he watched, and wrapped his arm around his wife, who snuggled into his side.

Ximena kissed his cheek. “I know it will.”

Everybody is all loved up today, and meanwhile, I’m over here stewing in unbridled anger, Andrea thought with a frown as she sat on the one-seater.

And it was all because of Omar Pedrad. He had left for England on Thursday, saying he had been called over by his father to discuss some business matters. At the time, Andrea had been slightly sad about it but she didn’t pay too much attention to it because he had promised her that he would be back very soon since it would be a short trip. 

But what has he been doing there; attending clubs and parties while hooking up with gorgeous chicks! 

Andrea had tried to keep her disappointment and jealousy at bay, but had failed miserably because as much as she might have wanted to convince herself that she didn’t have feelings for Omar, albeit unresolved, she could not lie to herself much longer. He was not only the father of her child; he was the only person that she ever felt a true connection with.

I can show up when you need me to, and I can take care of you and this baby, but I won’t be committed to you.

The scathing words rang in her ears so often that it was beginning to resemble a tragic symphony. But had she really expected him to remain celibate? He was a hot-blooded man for goodness’ sake! And some habits just don’t go away that easily.

“Mum and dad, since you two have pretty reconciled I think it would be nice for you two to take a much-deserved vacation to the Bahamas and maybe a couple of other locations after that. I’ve had the air crew prepare one of our jets and packed your luggage. We will be dropping you off at the private hangar right now,” Ximena said with a smile.

Dolores squealed in delight. “Aw, I’ve always wanted to go there with your father and now it’s finally happening! Emilio, did you hear that? We’re going to the Bahamas!” she shrieked in merriment and rose from her seat. “Are you sure you’ve packed all the essentials? What if I don’t like the outfits that you packed? Did you pack me any swimsuits? What about a camera,” she rambled, pretty much forgetting about everyone else and making her way towards the staircase.

Emilio shook his head in amusement. “I guess I can thank you guys for this, but knowing your mother, she will only drive me insane. How long will this vacation be?” he asked.

“As long as you need. Even up to a year,” Adriano replied.

Emilio then looked at his youngest children. “What about these two? Are we supposed to just leave them all alone here? They simply cannot be trusted,” he murmured. “Maybe this isn’t such a good idea…,” he trailed off in apprehension, endless scenarios of the twins inevitably burning the house down. They had never been left home alone even for a single hour.

Salvador rolled his eyes. “Dad, we’re both almost eighteen and you treat us like we’re toddlers? I have never done anything to lose your trust, so can you at least have confidence in me? If you want, Ximena and Adriano can check up on us from time to time, but we will be fine on our own. Right Andrea?” he said, and nudged his sister, who nodded wordlessly.

Their father sighed and nodded his head. “Alright then. I’ll leave one of my black cards in case you need anything. Ximena, Adriano, I’m leaving you in charge. Please come by every two days to check on them. Make sure they don’t do anything too crazy.” He stood up from his seat, and pointed at the twins. “No parties. I will not allow that under my roof. We should be back in time for your birthday party.”

The rest of the morning consisted of Andrea’s parents virtually repacking for their long vacation. They left for the airport, but not before breaking down a few rules to the twins about being on their best behavior before Adriano and Ximena dropped them off at the airport. As soon as they left, Salvador got on his phone and began conversing with his mates about throwing a party.

Andrea offered him a flat look. “Dad literally said no parties? And what do you do? Actually start planning an orgy!” she threw her hands up for emphasis.

“Relax, Drea. You and I both know we will never get a chance to do this kind of thing ever again. Plus, mum and dad did say that Ximena and Adriano have to check up on us every two days, so they won’t be here tomorrow. I’ve been dying to do this since I turned into a teenager. Live a little,” he said and hip bumped his sister, who made a noncommittal sound.

“Whatever. Just make sure those assclowns Cole and Sydney don’t show up or I’ll call mum and dad right away,” she warned and began to make her way towards her room. She was still pretty much upset about Omar’s recent whereabouts and had decided to lie down for a bit so as to clear up her thoughts.

Jumping onto her comfy bed once she entered her room, she stared at the ceiling and tried to calm her mind. When a notification went off on her phone, she immediately grabbed it, only to see that it was a text from Omar. 

How are you and our child doing, hotness? 

She almost gagged at how corny he could be sometimes, but ended up ignoring his text completely. In fact, she deleted his texts and blocked his number afterwards. “Stupid asshole who I just had to let into my heart,” she mumbled angrily and swiped the lone tear that had trickled down her cheek.

_______________________________

Greetings my dear friends? I bring to you, chapter 11 and the predecessor of a very turbulent chapter up ahead.

I hope you're mentally prepared for it because it might be a lot...

Anyways, what did you think about this chapter?

Happy that mama and papa Dos Ramos made up?

Do you think it's a good idea for Salvador to throw a party?

Please do vote, comment and share! ❤️🥺

Until Tuesday,

~Deetronite 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.4K 53
After over a year apart, Candace finds herself in Seattle for training. Which just so happens to be only blocks away from her ex boyfriend, Matty. W...
222K 14.4K 53
Ximena Dos Ramos is the heiress to the Dos Ramos Cooperation and it is the sole preoccupation of her entire existence. With her father constantly bre...
273K 5.9K 25
When Xavier a 25 year old ruthless gang leader of the Italian Mafia comes across sweet Isabella Morano he refuses to let her out of his sight. He rec...
1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...