cursed mates

Oleh btsarmygirlvk

The mates who are cursed and the alpha couldn't recognise his mate.what is the cure of the curse?? will they... Lebih Banyak

cursed mates
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 17

27 10 0
Oleh btsarmygirlvk

Next morning 🌄

Everyone is sitting in the classroom and listening to the professor who is taking the class.

Honey🍁:ohh god it's so boring.y/niee do you have snacks with you?

Y/n🏵️:for god sake babes, we have two more to class to take before lunch till then listen to the class and about snacks I have some chocolates.

Honey 🍁:well not everyone can sit like idle like you who is focusing on the lesson without distraction like wow.i am proud of you my soulmate now give me chocolates.you are truely my saviour babes.

Saying she send flying kiss which made y/n to rise her eyebrows but she gave the chocolates to her.
Honey was happily eating chocolate like baby secretly.

professor:who the hell is munching snacks in the early morning?
The professor said making honey to top munching chocolate and acted like she didn't eat anything.y/n looked at honey with done look which made to laugh nervously.

Girl:mam we are good students we won't eat snacks on class hours you know.

Professor:oh really for your kind information miss,I am not deaf and I clearly heared some munching sound.(said with raised eyebrows 🤨)

Suddenly a energy ball with full force passed the professor and vanished in thin air.

The class was in pin drop silent and the professor stood like a statue who is processing like what just happened.the students were shocked to even react.y/n and honey looked at amora who is not panicking and sitting like it didn't affect her at all.

Hearing the bell the professor took her books and went away like a flash after dispersing the class.

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Amora's pov☘️
Why the hell she is sending the message while I am in the class.ohh god don't tell that y/n noticed this.

Amora looked at y/n only to see y/n and honey looking at her intensively like a predator.

Amora☘️(in mind:wow what a great start.i am goona kill that trash head for sure)what you two are looking at?
I know I am beautiful no need to stare like this babies.

When amora said that y/n and honey made tsk tsk sound turned away with annoyed look.next class started they were involved into the class again.

Amora ☘️:umm sir I am not feeling well can I go to my dorm please?

Tae💜:well before going make sure,you got the medicine from the infirmary.i will inform to the principal about it ok.

Amora ☘️:thank you so much and I will do as you said sir.(she went away smiling more widely at tae with a wink.)

Tae(in mind:this girl is really something should I talk to the principal? I think I should)ok class revise the notes I gave you just now.

Somewhere

??:sorry princess amora.the queen asked me to send a message to you as you didn't appear after the given mission.

Amora☘️:fine miss daisy flores.where is she?

Daisy:well in the private castle and as a personal guard it's my duty to protect you and take you to the palace.kindly forgive me for disturbing at your class hours.

Amora☘️:stop apologising and take me there.

As soon as amora finished daisy started to chant some words with scary eyes then a portal opened and closed after landing in the castle.

The private castle

Amora send daisy away who nodded at her and disappeared like a flash.amora went to the queen's chamber and opened with loud thud making the queen to flinch little.

Amora 🍀:for Hades sake stop calling me in the middle of the class.(she shouted looking at the queen )

Queen👸:then should have arrived here the moment you finished the mission which I gave you.

Amora 🍀:I f*****g failed it because of that y/n.happy now tell me you idiotic queen.

Queen👸:this shows that you can't even finish a simple task.you are such a trash.i know it when you failed to report me.

Amora ☘️:if you know then why did you called me here in the first place?

Queen👸:I saw everything using my powers.create some dilemma and get information from them.if you didn't finish this task I will turn you into ashes remember.

Amora ☘️:fine don't rub it on my face.(she rolled her eyes at her and went away)

Queen🌄:this girl never change and having short temper perks of being young I see😏

In the principal's office

Principal:I called you both here to know about the energy ball incident which happened in your class.do you have any guess about it?

Y/n🏵️:actually I do have a guess sir but I don't know if it's true or not.

Principal:I am all ears miss y/n.

Y/n🏵️:well the new girl named amora,she is different I mean everyone is shocked to even react but she was sitting like it didn't affect her at all.

Honey🍁:yes sir.she turned to our direction the moment she realised she didn't react to the incident like she caught into doing something illegal.

Principal:well as the college president and assistant you both investigate into this matter without informing to anyone.i know you both can do it.

Honey🍁:ofcourse sir we will do it.you can trust us with this matter.

Y/n🏵️:we will soon back with result of the investigation sir.

Principal:be careful and if you want any help let me know.now you both go to your home.

They both bowed to the principal and went away.

Y/n🏵️:don't you dare open your mouth this matter to anyone babes otherwise I kill you for sure.

Honey🍁:ouch that hurts bubba.dont worry even someone hypnotize me I won't dare to open my mouth about this trust me.

Y/n🏵️:you are funny. 🤣🤣🤣 I just messed with you babes,I trust you ok.

They went to the parking lot while goofing around with each other suddenly honey screamed as someone smacked her head Little forcefully only turned to see jk laughing while looking at her pissed off look.

Honey🍁:you pig I am gonna kill you for sure.its hurts like hell pabo
(Saying that she chased him and both fall down on the ground with jk on the ground,honey on top of him)

Both looked at each other intensively while breathing little heavily as chased each other.jk tugged her hair behind her ear.

Jk🖤:you are looking gorgeous today babygirl😏

Honey just blushed and slapped his chest lightly while resting his head on his chest while maintaining the eye contact.

Y/n kneeled down  beside them and looked at them like when will they break this staring contest?

Y/n🏵️:Eventhough I love to see this drama but we getting late brats.

She said little loudly making them to stand up instantly with faint blush on their cheeks.y/n again coughed to gain their attention.

Y/n:you are looking gorgeous today babygirl shall we go now?(she said mocking her )

Jk🖤:noona I have important work to do.byee noona (saying that he went away like dashi run run)

Honey🍁:umm let me drive today baby as you look tired you know.

Y/n🏵️:ohh really babygirl😏

Honey 🍁:come on y/niee stop teasing me(she said with pouting Cutely at her)

So how was this chapter? I hope you all like it.dont be silent readers do comment and vote sweethearts.take care and be happy 💜💜💜💜

Thought of the day 🌺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
95.9K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
698K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
42.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...