DaiKaiju Legacy: Kaiju Heroes...

KaijuMaster20

(Sequel to DaiKaiju Saga: Godzilla Vs. DaiKaiju Warriors) Ever since Cosmic Virgo and the DaiKaiju Warriors f... Еще

DaiKaiju Warriors Team: DaiKaiju Squad
KaijuBird's Oc Team
Prologue: Union-Verse........Different?
PatrickEstvo's Team
Escapee Team
2. Hideki Go's Last Day & 🎵Musician Villain 🎵
LubbockIRL's Oc Team.
April Fools Episode: An 'Abandoned' School?.....But Transmutation Changes.
3. Musician Fight
Q/A: Human-Size Kaiju Reaction Instinct (Sort of)
4. The End of Cosmic Virgo!!
Kaiju Allies
5. The Kaiju Omniverse Apocalypse!
6. Reunite with DaiKaiju Warriors
8. Kaijus...To Huntsmen Problem!!
9. Abandoned Rural Town & Absolute Decade Ambush!
10. Primordial Vs. Absolute Decade/ New Kaiju Hero Appearance
Kaiju Cameo
11. In the World of Ever After
12. Warriors Vs. Titanus Glycon/ New Arrival and a Blue Wolf
13. Meeting Curious Cat! & Newer Kamen Rider!
14. Return of DaiKaiju Heroes!
15. Fighting Kamen Rider Arc & Reunited with Virgo!
16. Curing Our Friends
17. Facing Curious Cat & An New Heisei Kaiju!
18. Final Kaiju Battle!
19. Epilogue
Post Credit: Battle Royale!
Post Credit 2: Enter Darkraijin's Universe!
Post Credit 3: New Animatronic (Short)
Alternate Ending: Reunited with Cross-Z Defenders

7. Cosmic Virgo's Message & Demise

55 2 1
KaijuMaster20

No Pov.

======>Dark Omni-Kingdom, Dungeon<=======

Cosmic Virgo watched the horror where all DaiKaiju Heroes being corrupted by Necro-Virgolial's command & working along side with DarKaiju Conquerors.

O.C. Virgo: *sadden* What have I done, now I can't go anywhere now. I still got a little bit of power left............it's time to announce all Omniverse that I caused this chaos......there is no hope left.

He uses his little bit of his Omni-Powers to summon an orb to communicate all over the Omniverse.

C. Virgo: *saddened* I hope this works.

=====>Destroyed Unity Academy<=======

Ever since DarKaiju Conquerors & DarKaiju Knights were destroyed around the globe, all the true heroes are helping injured civilians and their children from the damage from Armageddon. Suddenly, they heard a radio soundwave coming from the sky and they saw holographic Cosmic Virgo.

C. Virgo: *sadden* Hello humans, Huntsmen, Superheroes, Marvel, DC, Factions and all around the Omniverse. I am Omni-Cosmic Virgo the Omni-Kaiju God of the DaiKaiju-Verse & Omniverse.

They gasped & shocked, Will shocked at his appearance.

Will: *eyes widened* No way!

O.C. Virgo: I'm sorry that I......um.....*sad* I got you all involved in my mess.

=====>Destroyed Cartoon Network City<=========

All of Cartoon Network characters are shocked at his appearance as well.

O.C. Virgo: It was mine and Dr. Strange's fault, I should've never let this happen in the first place. I was trying to restore the Universe, but.........I was wrong.

======>Nickelodeon City (Earth Prime)<======

All the medics are helping all Nickelodeon characters as well, as they listen to Cosmic Virgo's message.

O.C. Virgo: Even though, I failed as the Omni-Kaiju God of my universe. Jiro Serizawa, Haru Serizawa and all human allies of DaiKaiju Heroes, they're now prisoners to my evil twin brother.

Marinette gasped as she saddened that Haru is gone as well as she covered her face & cried.

Marinette: *sobbing* Haru no.

Alya, Adrien and her friends comfort and all Nickelodeon characters sadden that all human allies of DaiKaiju Heroes are prisoners and DaiKaiju Heroes are now Virgolial's pupptes. Raphael got angry & yelled he punched the door down. Leo, Donny & Mikey are trying to comfort him, but Rapheal ran off somewhere to cool off.

======>Eostia<=======

All of Black Dogs are dead, some people are dead well. Many are injured as they hear Cosmic Virgo's message along with Two Dark Elves and Seven Princesses.

C. Virgo: All of us needs to stop this madness like raping, power-hungry, conquering one another, killing each other, abusive and others, Ya'll all humans for peek's sake. If you can't face your true threat, you all gonna die in wars.

Prim: *gasped & covers her mouth* Oh my.

Then her sister Alicia hugs her and all princesses & Dark elves lower their heads to a shame. 

=======>Remnant<==========

Team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, SSSN and all huntsmen & huntresses are listening his message.

C. Virgo: It doesn't matter if all people are weak, weird, freak, pervert & others, ya'll need to give them true pure heart passion.

They agreed & nodded. 

C. Virgo: Our whole tire Universe is like a fairy tale, the main thing is......what is your happy ending?

======>Earthland<=======

Meanwhile in Destroyed Fairy Tail, all members of Fairy Tail are listening his message.

C. Virgo: We all have our own happy endings, like you fought against Zeref, Vaatu, Darksied, Thanos, Zaheer, Vault, Salem, Khaos Brigade, King Ghidorah, Dark Riders, Zarkon, Hordak, Sauron, Smaug, Venom, Carnage, Phantom Task, Jeager, Team Rocket and all other villains, all of us needs to work together to face their real threats. 

=====>Makoto's Universe (AlstonChanAlstonChan)<=======

Makoto along with Kaylee and Noah are listening Cosmic Virgo's message.

C. Virgo: If ya can't work together, there's only one thing you always need is......

They kept on listening and he finally said one word.

C. Virgo:..........Faith.

======>New York City (Marvel Universe)<========

All remain Avengers are injured from the battle against Mind-Control Kaiju Heroes while they're listening to Cosmic Virgo's message.

C. Virgo: *tears* You can't just betray someone who is weak, not worthy, give them a chance. 

======>DC Universe<========

All of Justice League & Young Justice Members are still injured from the battle against Cyber-Raptor and Titanus Crocosaurus are listening Cosmic Virgo's message.

C. Virgo: If you can't face the true threat........then you're weak, nothing, unworthy & fake heroes. 

All lower their heads they were ashamed of themselves.

======>Earth Prime<========

All around the globe are listening Cosmic Virgo's message.

C. Virgo: Wars, Overpopulation and Pollution, you humans are what they caused. You're the affection, I know I sound offensive to you but, you still had hope inside your pure hearts.

======>Union-Verse<========

All the fake heroes are listening to his message.

C. Virgo: To all False heroes, you can stop this nonsense from all this fame, money and lies. You can still have true passion inside your heart, you still help the weak, poor and others.

All Union Fake heroes agreed to stop being jackasses to become true heroes for now. 

=====>Back to Dark Omni-Kingdom Dungeon<======

C. Virgo: *sad smile* We can always live happily ever after, it doesn't matter if they're weak or strong. You don't have to become more powerful, you can still have faith. I believe in you, you have to believe in yourself inside your heart.......*sniff* You just got to believe.

???: And you're out of luck.

His eyes are filled with rage as he faces back at his evil twin brother, his eyes widened that Virgolial has his sharp staff to kill him.

N. Virgolial: *evil smile* Sorry to tell you my friends, my failure brother of mine has to die.

He brought his staff out as he walked towards him with his wicked smile, Cosmic Virgo faces back at the orb with his sad smile.

C. Virgo: *sad smile* My time is up everyone, I'll be with dad now........*tears drop* Goodbye......my friends, brothers, sisters and everybody. I'll see you in afterlife.

Finally, Necro-Virgolial stood in front of him with his menacing smile.

N. Virgolial: *wicked smile* Say goodbye, brother. Say hello to uncle Vinon for me.

=====>All Omniverse<======

All around the Omniverse watching Cosmic Virgo's death as their eyes widened & saddened. 

=====>Back to Dark-Omni-Kingdom Dungeon<======

Necro-Virgolial finally gonna to stab him once and for all.

He stabbed through his chest to pierce his heart & chest core into pieces.

====>All Omniverse<=====

Everybody's eyes widened, saddened & terrified that he finally kills Cosmic Virgo.

=====>Back to Necro-Virgolial<=======

N. Virgolial: *evil laugh* Hehehehehehahahahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE FINALLY DID IT, FOR THE MILLION OF YEARS I HAVE FINALLY KILL MY OWN BROTHER AH HAHAHA!!!

He faces back at the orb as he smirking wickedly at them.

N. Virgolial: *wicked smile* Goodbye, everyone. Your universes are mine.

Then he smashed the orb as he laughed maniacally. 

N. Virgolial: *maniacally laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the screen fades black, Necro-Virgolial kept on laughing in the black background.

==========================================.

To Be Continued.

Will Etka (Male Oc) & Unity Academy goes to WAMred.

See ya in next chapter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.3K 181 9
Y/n is your average high school student reaching the end of his final year of high school. Well average as a boy from a rich family who goes to a pri...
2.5K 58 36
(Based on Godzilla Series & Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider Movie). Ever since Jiro, Virgo and the DaiKaiju Warriors teamed up with Ryu Tanaka and the E...
2K 116 24
Ever since Crocosaurus & their friends came back from another Universe and they alliance with Ben Tennyson's Megaforce, all of heroic Earth's Monster...
2.7K 42 21
Long time ago, it was an era of Titans before Godzilla is King of all Monsters who defeated King Ghidorah. In the future, all titans disappeared with...