Eyes Full Of Stars || Park Su...

Von kisseskawaii

It's a contract that changes everything. Dolores's life changes abruptly when her father, threatened with ban... Mehr

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ The Deal
2 ¦ Alone
3 ¦ The hurtful Truth
4 ¦ She's drunk
5 ¦ Rolex on my wrist, I'm the nice guy
6 ¦ Number 81
7 ¦ I hate you
8 ¦ Are we clear?
9 ¦ Fear
10 ¦ Summerdays
11 ¦ Let's Play
12 ¦ Tell him the truth
13 ¦ Let Me Show You Why
14 ¦ Lonely
15 ¦ Jealous
16 ¦ Nightmare
17 ¦ Thank you
18 ¦ Payback is a bitch
19 ¦ My priority
20 ¦ Faking it
21 ¦ Old Memories
22 ¦ Stay with me
23 ¦ Why am I here?
24 ¦ Let Him in
25 ¦ Inhale Exhale
26 ¦ I promise
27 ¦ Please Stay
28 ¦ His Mother's studio
29 ¦ Caught in a Lie
30 ¦ Who did this?
31 ¦ All the people I've ever loved
32 ¦ It Was Just a Dream
33 ¦ You knew
34 ¦ Surprise
35 ¦ Believe you?
36 ¦ Jagiya
37 ¦ N.O
38 ¦ Sacrifice
39 ¦ With you
40 ¦ I love you
41 ¦ Kiss Me and Bite Me
42 ¦ Marry Me Someday
43 ¦ Unconscious
44 ¦ Taken By Him
45 ¦ Cold Basement
46 ¦ It's over
47 ¦ The Courthouse
48 ¦ You are my Home
49 ¦ What if?
50 ¦ The Next Chapter
51 ¦ The First Picture
52 ¦ His only Family
53 ¦ Pray For Me
54 ¦ Dr. Chen
55 ¦ Peace and Love
57 ¦ Make A Wish
58 ¦ Yeosang?
59 ¦ Not For Sale
60 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
61 ¦ Boy In Luv
62 ¦ Forever Only
63 ¦ HOME
64 ¦ Polaroid Love
65 ¦ Christmas EveL
66 ¦ Only Love Can Hurt Like This
67 ¦ A Star Is Born
68 ¦ Happy Ever After (Epilouge)
THANK YOU

56 ¦ Hot Bath

1.4K 58 66
Von kisseskawaii

THANKS FOR 15K <3

"Daniel would be a good name.... Or Sunwoo," says Sunghoon, who has placed his head on my chest and is drawing small circles on my bare belly with his index finger.

Two months have passed since I found out about my pregnancy. In the meantime I am already in the 15th week of pregnancy. My belly has even made a small push, but so far this is hardly visible.

In two hours I have an appointment for an ultrasound examination with my gynecologist. Sunghoon accompanies me because today we will finally know the gender of our child.

"And if it's a girl?", I want to know and raise my eyebrows questioningly. Actually, I myself firmly assume that I'm expecting a boy, yet I don't want to rule out the possibility that it's a girl after all just yet.

Sunghoon looks up at me. He doesn't seem to have thought about names for a girl himself yet. "Isabell or Mara would be quite nice names," he finally suggests to me. "I think Mara is nice," I reply with a smile.

Dreamily, I run my fingers through his brown curls and glance at the opposite wall. "Would you like Mara, little angel?", Sunghoon talks to my belly. Smirking, I watch him go. "Or do you think Daniel is better?" Smiling, he places gentle kisses on my belly. I love it when Sunghoon does that.

So we agree on Mara if it's a girl and Daniel if it's a boy. In the end, I don't care what gender our baby will be. The main thing is that it is healthy. Besides, I like both names.

"I love you, Hoon," I say in a murmur. Smiling, the young man lifts his head and approaches my face to breathe a kiss on my lips. "I certainly hope so, after all, we're getting married soon," he returns teasingly.

"Soon... I'd love to marry you right now," I confess to him. At least before our child is born. "Wow, you can't wait," Sunghoon says, laughing softly. "I just want us all to have the same last name," I reply, running my fingertips over the back of his neck.

"Park Dolores," Sunghoon gushes, breathing a kiss on the tip of my nose before his lips move to my neck, where he spreads soft kisses. I close my eyes and smile. Sunghoon detaches himself from my neck to scrutinize me. I open my eyes to return his gaze.

"We can get married before he or she is born, if that's what you want," Sunghoon informs me. He playfully wraps a strand of my brown hair around his finger. "Only if you want me to," I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

Sunghoon laughs softly. "Are you kidding?" he asks with raised eyebrows, tucking my hair behind my ear. He sits up and looks down at me. "I can't wait to marry you."

Smiling, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull the young man back down to me to kiss him. Soon after, I feel his fingers gripping my waist as Sunghoon presses his pelvis against mine.

"I can't resist you at all," Sunghoon whispers seductively in my ear, running his fingertips over my bare waist, causing tingling goosebumps to spread across my skin. "We have to leave soon," I remind my fiancé. "You're right," he commiserates, placing one last, long kiss on my lips.

One last time, Sunghoon watches me from his piercing golden eyes before rising from the large double bed and walking to his closet to pull a plain dark gray turtleneck sweater over his bare torso.

I, too, rise from the bed and pull on a sweater. The weather outside looks uncomfortable, because it's been raining all morning and the wind is throwing the leaves, which are gradually turning into the most brilliant colors, through the air.

I would love to stay in bed and do nothing all day, but on the other hand, I can't wait to see our baby on the ultrasound and, if it's lying well, find out the gender.

"Do you want to go get something to eat after the appointment?", Sunghoon asks as we pull up to a parking lot near the doctor's office an hour later and he turns off the engine. "Yeah why not" I reply with an approving nod and unbuckle my seat belt.

With a satisfied smile, Sunghoon also unbuckles his seatbelt and we get out of the car. Together we enter the practice and I register at the counter, whereupon Sunghoon and I take a seat for a moment in the empty waiting room.

We wait there for almost half an hour until a doctor's assistant calls us out of the waiting room and leads us into the ultrasound room, where we are already awaited by my gynecologist.

"I hope you are doing well so far and have been able to recover from your accident?" she aks me as I lay down on the couch and push my sweater up. "I'm much better now," I reply with a look in Sunghoon's direction, who has been carrying me on his hands for the past few weeks.

"Well then, let's get started. It might get a little cold," she warns me and I wince briefly as I feel the cold ultrasound gel on my stomach. Sunghoon, sitting at my side, reaches for my hand and strokes the back of my hand with his thumb while his brown eyes are transfixed on the screen, which by now is no longer just a small shadow, but a tiny little human with a head, arms and legs. I still can't believe that this little person is growing inside me.

"The fetus is developed according to age," the doctor informs Sunghoon and me, not taking her eyes off the screen and carefully moving the transducer along. She smiles. "I can also tell the gender with a high probability. Do you want to know?"

Sunghoon and I exchange brief glances before we both nod. "Yes," I say, looking back at the screen. "Congrats. You're expecting a boy," the gynecologist announces. Smiling, I look to Sunghoon, whose lips also form into a wide smile. His eyes sparkle with joy.

"The little one is about the size of a peach now." The gynecologist then checks the heartbeat of our little boy, which Sunghoon hears for the first time today. He doesn't even try to hide how tears come to his eyes and how happy this moment makes him.

Half an hour later, Sunghoon and I head back to the car, which he has parked in a nearby parking lot. It's raining cats and dogs, so we're soaking wet before we even get to the car.

"Fucking hell, what kind of weather is this," Sunghoon sighs as we finally sit in the dry car and buckle up. He then gives me a quick, concerned look before turning the heater all the way up as I shiver with cold. "Let's go home, or you'll get sick."

We had actually intended to go out to eat, but instead we head back home, where Sunghoon runs me a hot bath. While he disappears into the kitchen with plans to cook, I peel myself out of my wet clothes, tie my hair into a bun, and get into the bathtub.

The pleasantly warm water envelops my body. With my eyes closed, I lean my head back and place my hands on my stomach. Little peach, I think and have to smile.

For a few minutes, I just lay there and relax before the door to the bathroom opens and Sunghoon walks in. "Would you like some tea?" he asks, looking at me. Since he already has a cup in his hand, I nod.

Sunghoon approaches me and sets the cup down on a small shelf next to the bathtub. Just as he is about to leave again, I hold him by the arm. "Come in too," I tell him.

"I was just about to start cooking," he replies, seeming to regret it. "You can do that after," I suggest, gently pulling him toward me by his hand.

For a moment, Sunghoon seems to think before his lips form into a smile. "Okay," he says, undressing, whereupon he joins me in the bathtub.

He sits behind me and wraps his arms around my body, pulling me between his legs. I rest my head against his chest and smile as he runs his fingers over my stomach.

"It was so good to see him today," Sunghoon gushes. Although I don't look at him, I know he's smiling as well. "Daniel."

I love how he already calls our unborn child by name and how he touches my belly as he does so; very gently and lovingly. I love sitting here together with Sunghoon. I enjoy his affection and I enjoy being close to him.

I turn my head in his direction to look into his face. His brown eyes sparkle with joy as our eyes meet. Slowly, I approach his lips to kiss him. Sunghoon puts his fingers to my cheek and pulls me even closer to his chest with his other hand as our lips slowly move towards each other.

Shortly after, he disengages from me as well, eyeing me. His pupils are dilated, so that his eyes appear almost black except for a narrow brown circle.

"I should really start cooking in a minute," Sunghoon informs me, wanting to get up, but I press my back against his chest to signal him not to get up yet. "We can order pizza too," I reply, because I don't want him to leave already and end this moment.

I turn around and sit between his spread legs, wrapping my arms around his neck. Sunghoon puts his hands on my waist and eyes my naked body.

A smile creeps onto his full lips. "All right," he finally relents, stroking his fingertips over my bare skin, where tingling goosebumps immediately form, spreading over my entire body.

A/N. Don't even ask why i choose Daniel.... (hehe its bc of the F1 driver but that doesn't matter now)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 4.3K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
46.7K 2.1K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
1.1M 41.7K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
1.7M 59.5K 24
You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so was he. He would always ignore you and...