Arc Of Musical Videos

بواسطة FroztDouluo

(This is a couple weeks before the Vytal Festival) RWBY are currently in JNPR room chilling with them. Reason... المزيد

Chivalry is Dead
The Sound of Silence
Life is Fun
Trust Fund Baby
Hero
Old Me
I'm Lazy
Who's Stacy?😏
Mercy
*Special Chapter*(Non-Canon)
RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 1

RWBY Mothers' Special😏 PART 2

4.7K 104 70
بواسطة FroztDouluo

*I do not own RWBY or any songs featured in this chapter; past and future. And if I did own it, I would've made a spin-off with Jaune as the main character.

*NSFW images warning ahead! If you haven't already seen the chapter image😆

*Do you like my work? Do you wanna read what other stories I've written while also financially support me? Well, come and visit my patreon and become my patron!
patreon.com/FroztDouluo

*Oh and I posted a one-shot of another RWBY story, called "Remnant's Demon Slayer" so be sure to check it out! And another fic called "Devil's Luck", it's a Medaka Box fanfic.

*I changed the title cause it sounds more fitting

*Due to the background of RWBY and Jaune, I'm changing some of the words/sentences in the lyrics of future songs to fit with the world of RWBY.

Music: Hot Mess
Original Artist: Cobra Starship

❄️ Special thanks and shoutout for a patron in patreon joining the ranks of a transcendent: JC!

❄️After I finish this special arc chapters then we're going back to canon and continue where we left off.

❄️This was supposed to be another Stacy's Mom parody song...but that'll be too fucking boring! Plus this song fits Willow. So here we go with Hot Mess! If you wanna recommend to me a fitting song for Kali and Raven then pm me.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Music

❄️Now onto the the story!

❄️❄️❄️W❄️❄️❄️

"..."

The air in the room was both tense and awkward. As a certain pair of sisters, both covered with a dark aura that screams death and agony for any that approaches them, or when a certain blonde comes back, scrolled through numerous music files.

"Where...is it..." Ruby absentmindedly said as she continuously swiped down Jaune's scroll for the video she saw.

"I'm gonna kill him..." Yang muttered under her breath as she stared at the scroll with a slightly crazed expression.

Everyone else looked at them in concern, cold sweat rolling down the side of their faces.

"What should we do?" Nora whispered aloud for only everyone to hear except the sisters. "Should we go, comfort them or something? Blake, Weiss."

"Why are you all looking at me for?" For the first time since they became a team, Blake and Weiss agreed with something as they looked at their friends in disbelief.

Ren was the one to reply. "You're their respective partners. They're your problem." He blandly replied.

Coco turned to him with a raised eyebrow. "That's cold." she said, surprised.

Ren shrugged. "It's the truth. Besides, do you know how to comfort them knowing that their friend had made a song about their mom?"

Coco raised a finger.

"Besides flirting with them." Velvet flatly said, staring at her partner with deadpanned eyes.

Coco lowered her finger and turned around to sulk.

Pyrrha couldn't take the tense atmosphere anymore and clapped her hands, gaining almost everyone's attention. "So, anybody up for some snacks? Nora and I had decided to store up a lot of snacks of different varieties, in case of emergencies."

"But it was only for our team..." Nora complained but Pyrrha pointedly stared at the two siblings. She huffed and crossed her arms, pouting. "But I suppose this is an emergency. Very well. This Queen shall let you plebs indulge in our bountiful meals, but only for today! There won't be a next time."

Coco lowered her sunglasses, blinked her eyes several times, then turned towards her partner. "Is she always like this?"

"Judging by how they're not put off by this, I'm guessing it's a regular thing." Velvet replied.

"Huh. Kinky." Coco giggled, Velvet facepalmed.

"Don't you start. She's already taken by that guy." She said, pointing at Ren, who was asked by Pyrrha to help her take out the snacks that they kept hidden. Nora was off talking about something with Weiss and judging by her annoyed expression, it wasn't good.

Coco grinned. "Well, well. Then it'll be a two for one~"

"COCO!?" Said girl had burst out laughing.

As Pyrrha and Ren went to get the snacks and everyone else was preoccupied with something, Ruby blinked her eyes as she saw a certain folder with a symbol on it(❄️).

'Is this? It can't be...'

Out of curiosity she opened up the folder but as she did, a video started playing and it was also shown on the big screen.

"Did you find it Ruby?!" Yang asked, her eyes burning in anticipation and anxiety.

"Uh, not exactly." Ruby sweatdropped as she turned towards her partner. "Weiss. I think you might want to see this."

As she said that, the video began and beats dropped.

Song: Hot Mess
Artist: Jaune Arc(Cobra Starship)

The video starts with a drunk woman wearing a black leather jacket, a white shirt underneath it, grey trouser and black boots. She was bothering someone, a bouncer of some club. But the most noticeable thing about her was her long white hair, tied into a bun, and light blue eyes.

Who looked extremely similar to a certain someone in the room.

Weiss looked in horror and disbelief. "What? I-Is that?! No, no, no! That can't be her!!"

More beat and melody dropped as a familiar blonde boy appeared on the holographic screen wearing a jumpsuit and driving some kind of vehicle.

Weiss's eyes flashed coldly, grounding her teeth and uttering, "Arc." white and blue aura started to emit from her skin and cover her body, causing the temperature to drop immensely and for the floor around her to turned to ice.

You were a problem child
Been grounded your whole life
So now you running wild
Playing with them good girls
No that ain't your style

You think your hot shit
I love it, I love it, yeah, yeah
Stumbling but yeah, you're still looking hella fine
Keep doing what you're doing and I'm a make you mine

Well, you're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
And I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo
Cause you can shake it shake it shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm loving it, hell yes

"Uh, Weiss. Is that-"

Pyrrha cautiously asked, slightly shivering.

"Yes. Now shut the hell up." Weiss indignantly retorted, eyes narrowed at the screen.

Pyrrha and the rest winced and were shocked to hear her talk like that, she never does that! Looking at each other, especially Ruby and Yang as they very much understood what she was going through, decided to leave her be for now. "Okay... We'll leave you at that."

I've been hypnotized
The city's your playground,
I watch you take a bite
At five am roaming in the streets
Drunk all night
You think your hot shit
I love it, I love it, yeah, yeah
Stumbling but yeah, you're still looking hella fine
Keep doing what you're doing and I'm a make you mine

Well, you're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
And I'm like hot damn, let me make you my boo
Cause you can shake it shake it shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm loving it, hell yes

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
And I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo
Cause you can shake it shake it shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a hot mess, I'm loving it, hell yes

If you're dancing up on tables
You go you go, you got it girl
Say that you're unstable
You go coco, you got it girl
Dancing up on tables
Say that you're unstable
You're a ha ha ha ha ha yeah you're a hot mess
Ha ha ha ha ha we're singing hell yes

"Did he just mentioned me?" Coco raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. And it's a very great reference." Weiss snidely said.

Coco rolled her eyes. "Okay, rude. But I'm going to let that go because of what's going on between you and this music video."

Weiss didn't respond, continuing to glower at the music video.

Well, you're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
And I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo
Cause you can shake it shake it shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a hot mess
I'm loving it, hell yes
You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
And I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo
Cause you can shake it shake it shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a hot mess
I'm loving it, hell yes (hell yes)
Hot mess, I'm loving it, hell yes (hell yes)

The End

"..."

All was quiet in the room as everyone had quickly retreated and huddled up by the door, intending to escape through the only exit in the room when the ticking time bomb finally explodes.

It only took 10 seconds before Weiss stood up, head tilted back, enveloping the entire room with ice and snow, and screech out a name that would be forever heard not only in Beacon, but in the entire Vale city as well.

"ARC!!"

Everyone had already vacated the room when she stood up, even still, when they're several feet away from the room and standing around in the wide hallway; they could no longer feel warmth. Only the cold fury of a girl that had a boy sing a song about her mother, but not in a friendly or platonic way.

-Somewhere in Argus-

"Achoo! Ugh... Is it just me, or did it suddenly get chilly all of a sudden?"

"Huh? Nevermind that. Jaune, what do you think is great on me and Terra? Red or blue?"

"...Remind me again on why the hell am I to judge whether or not my sister and her wife look good in their risque lace underwear!"

"You wanna get laid or not?"

"Fuck yeah I do, but not with my sister and her wife! Who's basically my sister-in-law!"

Saphron rolled her eyes. 😒

"Jaune, we've fucked each other for years now; ever since you impregnated Terra with Adrian. So stop being a wuss already, plus, this is an omake. Nothing here is canon. So, which suits me more: red or blue?"

😶

"...Red."

"Good boy. I'll reward you plenty later on~"☺️

😳

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.9K 270 47
Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing R...
949K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...
98.9K 1.2K 12
Here we are, Vol.2 of my Fanfiction of Rwby, it's been fun but now it's time to proceed with the story. I hope you enjoy this continuation, and hopef...