ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀ » Woosan

By bansheewicked

Two training idols meeting for the first time. A friendship blooming against adversity. The birth of WooSan... More

안녕하세요 ○ Annyeonghaseyo
Chapter 1 ○ KQ
Chapter 2 ○ Dance Off
Chapter 3 ○ Stupid
Chapter 4 ○ Social
Chapter 5 ○ Attention
Chapter 6 ○ Please, Daddy « M »
Chapter 7 ○ Aftermath
Chapter 8 ○ Princess
Chapter 9 ○ Lesson
Chapter 10 ○ Solo « M »
Chapter 11 ○ Mint Chocolate
Chapter 12 ○ Truth Or Dare
Chapter 13 ○ Intervention
Chapter 14 ○ Eight
Chapter 15 ○ Conversations
Chapter 16 ○ A To The Z
Chapter 18 ○ Oh
Chapter 19 ○ Take Me Home
Chapter 20 ○ Sleep
Chapter 21 ○ Umbrella
Chapter 22 ○ Lollipop « M »
Chapter 23 ○ Saranghae
Chapter 24 ○ Frozen
Chapter 25 ○ Care
Chapter 26 ○ Party
Chapter 27 ○ Tell Me The Truth
Chapter 28 ○ Forever You Are My Star
Chapter 29 ○ Just Keep It Up « M »
Chapter 30 ○ Start Again
Chapter 31 ○ Let's Get Burning Now
Chapter 32 ○ Amicus Ad Aras
Chapter 33 ○ Because I'm The Captain
Chapter 34 ○ Use Me « M »
Chapter 35 ○ Pirate King
Chapter 36 ○ Hakuna Matata
Chapter 37 ○ Won't Let Go
OUTLAW ○ BOUNCY 🌶️
Chapter 38 ○ 1, 2, 3, Let's Burn
Chapter 39 ○ A Different Kind Of Spicy « M »
Chapter 40 ○ Epilogue

Chapter 17 ○ Desire « M »

885 25 20
By bansheewicked

« CW: Mature Content »

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: Desire

𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘

We are in the elevator when he gives me the first, heated kiss. I can feel he's hungry for more, as hungry as I am feeling right now. I want him so bad it hurts. Fourth floor, apartment 1914. Here we are. I wasn't lying when I said I cleaned up for him yesterday. It's still a mess, but that's just who I am. It will have to do. Somehow, I doubt he will care about that.

We rush in while smooching and touching and we can't seem to be able to split up for even a single second. Our breaths melt into each other and our stares are as intense as they can get. I don't quite know what's happening when San smashes me onto the wall, puts his left arm over my shoulder and starts whispering to me.

"Soft or hard?"

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"How do you want it to be. Sweet or hard, princess?"

"Oh. Uh, both, I guess?"

"We like complicated. Both it is. I want this to be everything you dreamed of."

"I haven't dreamt about this."

"Oh, yes, you did. We both know it."

His whispers become softer and he is nearer too. I get goosebumps all over my skin. The heat of his body is sending me all over the place and I can feel myself hardening at the proximity and his touch. He notices and slowly starts kissing me right under my ear.

"I adore how you try to hide your reactions but your body betrays you."

"Yes. What else? What else do you like about me, San?"

"I adore the softness of your skin. The warmth you radiate. Your confidence, the look you get in your eyes when you decide you want something. Or someone. Your twisted tongue, your beauty, your honesty. I adore your hands and your laugh."

"That's a lot of things to like."

"What's not to like about you?"

He attacks my neck with more eagerness this time, kissing and sucking on my defenceless skin. A little moan escapes my mouth and I can feel San smirking.

"I want to make you moan as loud as you can get. I want to make sweet love to you and then fuck you so hard your legs shake and you can't walk anymore. I want to touch all of your body and explore you, I want to take your cock in my hand and please you. Wooyoung, I want you to come screaming my name. Again and again."

I'm so hard I'm wailing. How does he do this to me just by talking, God knows. "I am going to do stuff to you as well. So much stuff. Starting with..."

My hand swiftly unbuttons his tight jeans, then slips into his boxers to grab his erect length. It feels just so good to finally do that and sense his manhood on me. Yes, I was lying before. I have been dreaming of these moments. And now I'm going to fucking enjoy them. San throws his head behind at the touch and exhales loudly; I start masturbating him with a slow pace at first, then faster and harder. His laboured breath gets heavier and his moans are deep when I decide to take his dick into my mouth and he curses.

"Fuck, princess, you're good. And here I thought this would be a boring afternoon."

I keep on sucking him off and I can feel him throbbing inside me. I start deep troathing him all of a sudden and it sends him to another dimension. I look him dead in the eyes and the glance we exchange is full of steamy promises for the immediate future.

"I want you, baby. Shall we go to your room?"

***

𝕊𝕒𝕟

"With pleasure."

He leads me to the bedroom by the hand and I follow him. His room is not particularly spacious and it's as messy as you would expect it to be. Not that I care much, especially in this situation. This is when I realise I am completely unprepared.

"Do you have lube and a condom? I don't have any."

"Sure, second drawer in the night stand. Would have been surprised if you had."

"With you around, I'll be sure to carry one around at all times. You never know."

"Shut up."

"Now, now. Let's get you prepared for me, shall we?"

"Yes. But first."

He clicks on a bluetooth speaker and Baby Don't Stop by NCT U starts playing. Wooyoung initiates his seductive dance, by himself at first, then rubbing on me. At last, he starts stripping down to the beat and I find myself enraptured by his movements. He looks dazzling and his body is superb.

"Am I pretty, daddy?"

"Why, yes, princess, you're ravishing. Now come here on the bed, I'll show you how pretty you are."

"Daddy must be gentle. It's been a long time."

"I will be, don't worry baby. Let's get you all prepped up. On your hands and knees."

"Yes, daddy."

Wooyoung is in front of me, on his fours, only his underwear on. I pull them off; what a sight for sore eyes. I put some lubricant on my index finger and warn him about what's to come.

"I'm going to put the first finger in. It may burn a little. Hang in there, OK?"

He tilts his head and I go in. There's a little friction, a little tension, then he loosens up and I can smoothly go back and forth. That's when I add the middle finger with some more lube and I start scissoring a bit, too. Light moans come from my precious babe. He's almost ready.

"Third finger, princess. Buckle up."

I can feel more resistance from his part this time, but the more I go in and out of his hole, the more he relaxes and gives in to the sensation. We spend some more time in company of my hand, then I decide we can finally venture into something more. I put on the condom, then I turn to Wooyoung.

"Is it okay if we turn to the real deal now, babe? Do you feel ready?"

"Yes, but go slow. Please."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you, baby."

I put a decent amount of lube and gently place my member on the entrance of his hole. I start pushing a little to make my way in, and after a difficult beginning, we're set. I hear him whimpering though, so I pull out and do it again from the start, until he feels comfortable enough. I go back and forth, gradually but steadily.

"Fuck me, princess, you're so tight. We're going to go nice and slow, how my princess likes it. Then, when you're ready, I'm going to fuck you senseless. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit down tomorrow."

He doesn't reply with words, he replies with moans only, and that's enough by me. I keep my gentle pace for a while, getting him accustomed to the overwhelming feelings in his body while I caress his back with my right hand. My other one is keeping him firmly by the hip. I'm waiting for his go to change the mood to the story.

"Daddy. I want it hard now. Very hard."

"Okay, baby. Down with your head on the mattress."

He goes down and I pull his arms behind his back, keeping them tied together at the wrist with one of my hands. Then, I start pounding deep into his hole with all the strength I can muster. Each thrust gives me a loud cry from Wooyoung who is throughout enjoying being fucked mindless. I dive into the sensation myself and I don't want this to ever stop. Back, forth, in, out, moan, San, please, more, daddy, fuck me, please, fuck me. It goes on, and on, and on. Wooyoung is covered in his own precum and I can tell he's all over it.

"Daddy, stop. Please, daddy, let me fuck you. Please. Let me sit on you."

I lay on the bed and let him come over me. He grabs my cock with a hand and a gasp escapes my mouth; I'm extremely sensitive by this moment and I'm getting near. Concentrate. Wooyoung inserts it in himself, then starts moving up and down at an ever accelerating pace. He is good at this. I might as well enjoy it. He's riding me with mastery when I feel like coming.

"Princess, I'm close. Can I fuck you till I'm done?"

"Yes, daddy."

He stops moving that fast, and I start pounding into him from below. In a few seconds, he's screaming my name for dear life. Something snaps into me and I come in a white flash, moaning and pulling him closer with my hands. I cum for what seems like infinite seconds, then collapse onto the mattress, my heart racing into my chest. Wooyoung lays beside me, I can feel his stare.

"You're not done yet. Give me a second and I'll be with you, princess."

"But daddy is tired."

"But baby needs to come too. He's been good."

When I finally feel like a human being again, I roll to my side and grab his cock with my hand. He closes his eyes and whimpers. I start pumping his throbbing length and after a couple of minutes he's panting.

"I'm gonna come."

"Enjoy the wave, princess."

I faintly touch the slit of his cock with a finger and he startles, then cries out my name and profusely comes all over my hand and my stomach. Now we're even, babe. I caress his chin with my clean hand and kiss him. He's still short of breath.

"It was better, in the end."

"Better than what, baby?"

"Better than what I dreamed of."

***

Author's note long chapter I promised, and long-assed chapter I delivered! I hope you enjoyed this ball of smut. Their first proper action in the bed, woo-ooh! Well done guys. It only took you 17 chapters lol. Well, I didn't want this to come too early in the story, so I'm actually pretty happy with the placement.

What do you think about it? Would you change anything?

Have a great weekend and see you next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 653 10
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] Yeosang loves Jongho a lot, but what else can he do when his boyfriend is distant from him?
18K 780 15
It all started from a masquerade ball but even before they met, words circulated around and that made Wooyoung disliked San. But when their parents a...
78.3K 1.8K 28
[COMPLETED] Jung Wooyoung was a smart yet cocky college student, studying computer science at the Seoul National University. Choi San was a rich law...
62K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...