The True King (Male Reader X...

By _The_Genius

Don't know what to say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ Works belonged to their respected owners More

Info
Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.7
Update Harem
Chp.8
I'M BACK
Chp.9

Chp.6

198 6 2
By _The_Genius

Shidou:"Who's asking"

Ravel:"You think you're scary with that smile? All it is is creepy. And here I thought I found a cute boy but turns out you're just a creepy lunatic" The rest of the servants of Riser also appeared meaning Rias' plan is working

Kiba:"(Looks like they've brought out all of their remaining pieces... Way to go, Rias; you guessed right)"

Ravel:"And what am I looking at here? A crazy pink-haired lunatic, an ugly pervert, and a tiny white haired midget... Honestly Lady Rias has the worst taste in servants"

Issei:"Cute girl with a bad attitude; you're so cliche...! Boosted Gear!"

Shidou:"Why do people keep saying my hair's pink? It's blonde, I just colored the ends that's all"

Ravel:"Isabela"

Isabela:"My name is Isabela, and I'm a rook in service of Lord Riser Phoenix. Prepare yourself to fight"

Koneko:"Can I take her on?"

Issei:"Sure"

Shidou:"Fair enough"

Koneko and Isabela then clashed fought swinging fists and kicks with pure strength.

Issei:"But wait, why isn't the blonde one fighting?"

Shidou:"She's Ravel Phoenix, Risers sister"

Issei:"His sister? That bastard is a sicko on top of being a tool! (Although, to be fair, I get why he'd want her in his harem, sister or not"

At Koneko' and Isabela' fight although it was only a couple of minutes Isabela is already being overpowered, so, that at least she would take out one of them out before she is out she tries to attack Issei, but because of his training he dodges the attack and manages to touch her, and well, you know what happens next(Dress-Break)... And gets finished off by a dragon blast.

Grayfia: One Of Lord Risers Rooks... Retired

Issei:"Finally... All that hardwork has finally paid of *Sniff* *Sniff* "

Koneko:"Dude you're such a looser"

Issei:"I thought you would be proud"

Karlamine:"What an atrocious technique. Wow... that's perversion at its basest level"

Kiba:"This is the first time I've witnessed it myself... I really don't know what to say... I'm sorry my friend Issei is such a pig"

Shidou:"He's your friend? Because i don't know him at all, like we just met bro" 

Ravel:"Hey foot soldier, I think you should see that"

We then saw that Rias is at a stand off against Riser. So Riser already anticipated this from the start, I mean I know that he knew but i really thought that things were gonna be different.

Ravel:"Are you people beginning to understand...? Your situation here is so completely and pathetically hopeless..."

Shidou:"You would think so, would you...?" 

While Koneko and Issei was against the bishop and the knight, I was against the two pawns. They unleashed a barrage of attacks on to me  but I just stood there... Unfazed.

Ni:"What's with this guy-nya?"

Li:"He wont budge-nya"

And as they once again tried to attack me I blocked the attacks with my hands.

Shidou:"What're you kids doing? If you wanna attack give it more strength"

When they tried to pull themselves back I kicked one of them on the face.

And the other I just smashed to the ground with a punch.

Grayfia: Two Of Lord Risers Pawns... Retired

Ravel:"You're kidding me right? How was he able to eliminate them with just punches and kicks?"

Issei:"Kiba, now"

Kiba:"Sword birth!"

"Transfer" Then swords came from the ground and impaled the remaining evil pieces.

Karlamine:"I don't understand... how could we lose?"

Grayfia: One Of Lord Risers Bishops... And Two Of His Knights... Retired

Issei:"Hell yeah, we did it"

Koneko:"Nice work"

Kiba:"Thanks"

*BOOM!!!*

Grayfia: Lady Rias... One Queen... Retired

Issei:"What the hell?"

~pov Rias

Rias:"Akeno..." Her face was sad to see Akeno was eliminated while being healed by Asia

Asia:"How did they got to her?"

~pov Shidou

Shidou:"Everybody...! Take Shelter...!"

Suddenly alot of bombs went off. I knew I should've gotten rid of Yubelluna first but I was stupid and now we lost our queen, and the others except for Issei and me.

Grayfia: One Of Lady Rias' Knights... And One Of Her Rooks... Retired

Ravel:"See? You lasted this far just because of dumb luck... But now, your luck is all gone, hahahhaha... That took you long enough, Yubelluna"

Yubelluna:"Their queen was every bit as strong as we heard she was... Believe it or not, I had to use the phoenix tears in order to win"

Shidou:"Damn it... I was a fool. At the end... The outcome was the same"

Issei:"Hey, don't give up just yet, we could still beat them if we keep fighting... for Rias"

Shidou:"... You're right... for Rias (And that is why he is the main character)"

We then went to Risers base to get a promotion.

Issei and Shidou:"Promotion to Queen"

Shidou:"Issei, you go up and save Rias and kick that chicken wings ass while I distract their queen, okay?"

Issei:"Sounds good" Issei then went up to Rias and I went out to call Yubelluna

 Shidou:"Hey! Slut Queen! Come get me"

She started to fire explosion attacks at me but I just dodged all of them by running.

Shidou:"Really? That's all you got? How were you able to defeat Akeno with just this amount of power? I mean this wouldn't even hurt that pervert"

Yubelluna:"Why you little..." She then chased me around while I was running away from her

Ravel:"What are those mongrels doing running around?"

Rias:"Issei!" Even from far away I could hear her screaming Issei' name as he was falling to the side of the roof

Shidou:"Oh no, his body is falling apart. Better finish this quick" I then stopped running and flipped to stand on my hand and jumped with them right to her(Yubelluna) and unleashed a flying jump kick right to her face

Ravel:"N-No way... Who are you...!?!"

While she was at the sky flying I was at the ground so I couldn't hear her so I just ignored her and went straight to where Rias, Asia and Issei are.

As I arrived at the scene Riser was about to finish off Issei.

Rias:"Riser nooo~"

But then I showed up just at the nick of time and stopped him by holding back his hand before delivering the final blow.

Issei:"Sh-Shidou..."

Rias:"Issei..."

Shidou:"Rias, you go check on Issei"

Rias:"Okay"

Shidou:"And you... How dare you hurt my friend, I'll make you pay for what you've done"

Riser:"Oh really? How do you suppose a low-blood would make me do tha--" I broke his ribs by delivering a blow to his rib cage that made him spewed blood

Riser:"I... Remember you now... You're... The filthy low-blood... That attacked Mira" He said weakly

Shidou:"Well this filthy 'low blood' is about to kick your ass" I then went down on my two hands and kicked him on his face while he was still coughing blood

Riser:" *Grunts* "

While he was laying on the ground because of my attack I stepped on his stomach so hard that he vomited more blood.

Ravel:"Stop!" She then covers her brother trying to protect him but by this point he's already knocked out

Ravel:"Don't hurt my brother anymore"

Shidou:"Or what...? He started it" I answered with a cold expression and a dark menacing aura around me

Yubelluna:"Ot they'll get it"

Suddenly to my surprise Yubelluna appeared, I thought she already retired but I guess she used the Phoenix Tears.

Yubelluna:"If you touch Lord Riser once more I will blow the pawn and the bishop to oblivion. No amount of healing could save them after I'm done"

Rias:"No, Issei...!"

Shidou:"...You dare threatened me of killing my friends...? I'll annihilate you after this is done"

Yubelluna:"....If it means my Lord secures his victory... So be it"

Shidou:"(Scaring her isn't an option so what do I--)"

Rias:"Fine! I resign, okay? I resign... Just don't hurt him..." While hugging Issei and tears dropped from her eyes

Shidou:"No... Rias..."

Grayfia: Lady Rias' Resignation Is Recognized... Lord Riser Phoenix Is The Winner Of The Game

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
249K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season