'𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯'

By hopelesslyintomilfs

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜ... More

'𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯'
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

2.6K 57 4
By hopelesslyintomilfs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
'ʟɪᴏɴᴇssᴇs'

ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴀs sᴏ ʜᴜɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ.

She had woken up to a ton of texts from both Noah and Brooke; Noah's mostly consisting of him asking if she got home safe and Brooke's asking if she could borrow some shoes.

Raven groaned, almost falling out of bed while she got up. Her head was killing.

She rubbed her temple, quickly jogging down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Ooh, give me some," She heard her sudden's friend's voice from the kitchen seat, as soon as she walked in, almost scaring her; Almost.

"How did you even get in here?" She interrogated the girl, as if it wasnt a regular occurence.

Brooke rolled her eyes, scrolling on her phone, but pausing at the stupid question, "Uh, the spare key under that fake rock? Duh."

Ray sighed; she should have known, "I've got such a hangover after yesterday."

Brooke giggled, and Raven rolled her eyes, as the brunette snatched the pack of medicine from her hands.

"How'd it go with that blondie from yesterday," The striker joked about the boy from the day before.

"Good," the brunette giggled, trying to hide her face from her friend ahead, to stop her from seeing her flustered face, "How'd your nap alone go?"

Ray rolled her eyes, downing the tablets that were in her hand along with the water, before shoving her friend in the arm. 

"Where's Noah?" She asked Brooke, quite sure that she wouldn't have came to her house without a ride.

"Car, probably," She replied, finally taking two tablets with water, "I asked him to go back to mine pick up my laptop."

Just on cue, Noah burst through the door, laptop in his hands, "Morning! Ray, why am I left on delivered?"

"I'm sorry!" She immediately responded, trying to defend herself, "I was asleep."

Noah hummed, before shoving his friend in the arm and letting out a loud chuckle, handing Brooke her laptop.

"Cheers," She thanked him, quickly logging on and scrolling through any new messages or emails.

"Cheers," Noah mocked her quietly in a whisper while the black one of the three friends laughed at his pun.

It was quite clear to anyone that the girl was annoyed at his response, usually she would have just shot an insult back at him. But instead, she just stuck up her finger, still remaining focused on her screen, making the two gays laugh in unison.

"How did Ben go?" Ray finally brought up, after their laughing fit.

No rolled his eyes, as a smile ghosted his friend's face, "Yeah, No, how did it go?" Brooke teased in a mocking voice.

"Shut up," Noah shushed, making the footballer put up her hands in pretend surrender, and continue looking through her new emails.

"Woah," Ray's eyes widened, looking between the girl and the quiet boy, "What did I miss?!" She groaned, looking between the two suspiciously.

"Nothi-"

"They're going on a date!" Brooke rudely interupted, making Noah bury his face in his hands.

"What?!"

Noah grew flustered, clearly thinking back to the night before and shuffling on his feet.

"Uhm, it kinda just happened," He shrugged, as if it were no big deal, getting a can of pop from the fridge, "We're going down to a comedy show tomorrow."

Ray's eyes widened, suddenly wishing that she had stayed a little longer to see Noah's flustered face after he had made the plans. "You-"

"Oh my god!" Brooke rudely interrupted, the two pairs of eyes suddenly shooting to their friend, whose jaw was practically to the floor, eyes focused towards her laptop.

"What?" Noah rolled his eyes, thinking that Brooke was being dramatic, like the hundreds of times before.

Ray giggled, running her hands over her face, "You get scammed again?"

The two clueless friends broke into a huge laughing fit, as the brunnette just sat, mouth agape, and staring at the screen.

Blinking rapidly to make sure it was real, she turned the laptop towards her two friends for them to read, taking a deep breath in.

"Oh my god," Raven repeated, eyes scanning the screen.

There it was. The email that the two footballers had been waiting for for, what felt like, their whole life. Brooke had been chosen to fill a spot on the lionesses team.

"You got in!"

"I got in, baby!" Brooke jumped up, literally bouncing in her spot, while her friends were still in shock.

She hopped around the two, all yelling out a celebration chant for their best friend and pulling Brooke into a hug.

"Obviously you got in! Did you see that dribble down the field?! And that corner shot?!"

"Stop," Brooke chuckled, leaning back against the kitchen counter and trying the regain her breath.

"I thought that yous got call-ups not emails," The boy queried, eyebrow furrowed.

"When I got signed for Newcastle, we got an email and then a call-up," Brooke told the boy, Ray nodding along, telling him that it was the same with her. "Check your emails," The brunette turned to suggest to Raven.

Instantly, the girl shook her head, "I can't."

"What?" Noah's brows furrowed, "Why not?"

"Mate, I got a red card while scouts were there. You really think I got into the England team?"

"Yeah, slim chance, innit?" Brooke muttered under her breath, before getting shoved by Noah, turning to him with a confused look on her face, "What?"

"You never know," Noah said in a sing-song voice, making Brooke laugh.

"Yeah," The taller girl agreed, scavenging through Raven's drawers for something to snack on, "If you don't count everytime you've gotten fouled, you're a pretty good footballer," She shrugged.

"She's better than you," Noah told her, reminding the gang of the time they had played against each other and Ray had won.

Brooke groaned, deciding on a packet of maoams and ignoring Noah, while Raven laughed.

"Fine," Ray soon decided, pulling her phone from her pocket, "It can't hurt to check."

"Thatta girl," Noah jested, the other brunnette taking a seat at where she was previously sat.

Ray swiped through her newest emails, teeth sinking into her bottom lip, before she found it.

Eyes widening, she tapped on the email, lips parting as she read the first half of the paragraph before she internally squealed with joy.

She faked an upset look, glancing back up at her friends who stared in suspense, none daring to say a word, Ray waiting a minute to say the words.

"I got in!"

"Oh my god," Brooke repeated for the fourth time that day, perking up from her spot, "We got in?"

"We got in!" They both shreiked, Noah also joining once he processed it all, only now realising that Raven was faking.

The three jumped for joy, the boy snatching the dark-skinned girl's phone from her hand and reading through the message.

"This is amazing," Brooke mentioned, "We could be roomies too!"

"Oh my god."

"Uh, Ray," Noah bit into his lip, after reading the paragraph.

The two girls both turned to look at him, Raven humming in question, smile never saving her face, "What?"

"You're not gonna like this."

"Spit it out already, Barbie," Brooke laughed.

"What is it?" Ray giggled, Brooke now wandering to the phone to see what had gotten Noah so hesitant, "Did they say that I had to make ammends with Williamson first?"

"Worse," Noah gulped, glancing at the shorter brunette beside him, hoping that she would break the news instead.

"She's our captain."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 285 10
Woso One Shots
118K 3.4K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐲/𝐧 𝐥/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞...
4.9K 162 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴄᴛʀᴇssᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴀʀᴋs...
167K 5.8K 29
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - The story of Valerie Williamson and Alexia Putellas started with hatred. But will it always be that way? 🥇 #arsenalwomen 🥈...