The meanings..(DISCONTINUED)

Bởi TEMPURAAS

A high school XiaoVen AU (KINDA FAST MOVING SORRY 💔💔) Just a new student named Xiao who transferred to a ne... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chp 19.
Small announcment.(not a chapter)
Not a chapter again (SORRY)
Chp 20.
Chp 21
Chp 22.
Chp 23.
Chpt.24
Chp 25
Chpt 26.
Chpt 27 (VERY SHORT AND I MEAN SO SHORT and boring)
Chpter 28

Chp 29

64 2 0
Bởi TEMPURAAS

Venti pov

"So that's the art room and that's the lab room" I pointed at every room as we walked in the hallway. Xiao was behind us,having his earbuds on,not doing anything at all. Of course I was annoyed but decided to just do everything myself.

"Yeah and that's the library room. Ugh- i have to go to the restroom really quick, Xiao do you mind?" I turned to look at him. He looked at me confused for a second but then realized shortly after. "Uh yeah sure." He blankly said as he walked up to where I was,now talking to the blue hair girl.

I ran down the hallway and entered to the boys restroom which was in the corner of the hall.

About 1 minute later I washed my hands after then ran to see if they went anywhere further.

Luckily I caught them,walking as they laugh and giggled. "im back!" I ran behind them. At first I thought they'd look back but they continued there talking which seems like they didn't notice me at first. "Hello?" I called out

Ignored again till I poked Xiaos shoulder. "huh-? Oh hey, sorry didn't see you there" he stopped his laughing as he wiped his tear from his left eye. "hah what's so funny?" I poked my head between and asked.

"Oh nothing!" Ganyu closed eye smiled at me. "Oh alright!" I smiled at the both of them as they walked off together while I was behind. I just looked around, looking like a dumb idiot.

Whenever I glance at the two, suddenly laughing and blushing? I don't know the word to describe.

I just shook that off and followed behind them with a smile.

Ik it's short my bad. But yippee I finally posted though :D (even tho it's ass!!)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

51.1K 2.3K 54
❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years after high school, Y/n finds herself in a...
11.7K 178 22
The story of 2 oblivious young teenagers in highschool, One popular bard and one Introvert being the son of one of the teachers in the school. That i...
21.6K 849 21
Hii! Thank you for clicking on this story! :DD Just so you know, this story has a (not so well written) story line and isn't anything like oneshots...
29.8K 928 25
a horribly written xiaoven fanfic i made one random night. Please excuse the horrible grammar and the confusing plot line bc maybe one day i'll have...