She Blossoms My World ❀ Louis...

By Anabelle_Writes

Takes place in Harry Potter; Hogwarts. ❝It smells like Marshmallows. Also, a certain perfume that is sweet... More

She Blossoms My World
❀Cast
❀1 ~ Hello Love.
❀2 ~ Blossom.
❀3 ~ Best friends?
❀4 ~ Memories.
❀5 ~ I wish I knew she wanted me.
❀6 ~ Muggle Mall.
❀7 ~ I felt Sparks.
❀8 ~ Love In France.
❀9 ~ Potions Class.
❀10 ~ Truth & Truth.
❀11 ~ Truth Hurts.
❀12 ~ Screaming.
❀13 ~ Flower Shop.
❀14 ~ Belongs to Another.
❀15 ~ Yule Ball.
❀16 ~ Here Together, Forever?
❀17 ~ Still Love...
❀18 ~ Visions.
❀19 ~ If you were anybody else...
❀20 ~ Fight.
❀21 ~ Justice for me and my family.
❀22 ~ Letters.
❀23 ~ SOS.
❀24 ~ War?
❀25 ~ War.
❀26 ~ Who?
❀27 ~ Memory Lane.
❀28 ~ Love?
❀29 ~ Date.
❀30 ~ Time goes by.
❀31 ~ Old Friends.
❀32 ~ Mistake.
❀33 ~ Strangers.
❀34 ~ Long time, No see...
❀35 ~ Same page?
❀36 ~ Longing For.
❀37 ~ Falling.
❀38 ~ Once in a life time moment.
❀40 ~ She Blossoms My World.
❀ ~ Thank you

❀39 ~ Letter of a lifetime.

50 2 1
By Anabelle_Writes

~❀~

[Y/N] Blossom

-

The shiny Diamond Glared back at me. The candlelight is sparkling through it, gleaming the slightest. I look back into his hazel-brown eyes. This expression was the same as the first time I saw him in the forest—teary eyes. Yet was different, was he had a smile. A sweet charming smile on his face. I look back at the ring in the white leather box, as he held it facing me, kneeling on one knee. 

"I.." My mouth felt dry, but my face was not. My emotions kept getting the best of me, not allowing me to choke out a simple word. 

His smile starts to fade as I continue to look at him blankly. Yet I ruin his disappointment by smiling back at him. Letting myself sink everything in. Feeling as if everything changed around me, as I realized what was happening at the moment. 

"Yes." I smile, looking into his Hazel eyes.

Still kneeling on his knees, slightly getting back up, "Wait, Yes?! Was that a yes?" He spits out, checking just in case.

"Yes! A million times yes." 

He stands up with joy, taking the ring out of the box, and putting it on my ring finger. He looks at my hand, with the shiny diamonds hugging my finger. And he pulls me close. Kissing me full of passion, as his hand rested on my waist.  I wrap my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes, and getting closer to him. He slowly pulls away, looking at me and then pulling me into a hug. 

"I Love you [Y/n]."

"I Love you, Louis."

~❀~

Louis Partridge

-

We finish baking our heart-shaped pizza, with the cons of making a mess in the kitchen, and we ate it on the Balcony. Watching the Eiffel Tower glow in the night.  

As soon as she rested her eyes falling asleep in my arms, I got out of the bed and I walked into the kitchen. Cleaning up the mess from before, just so it's clean for breakfast. As I am cleaning I notice the envelope from Lucas. Sticking out of my coat. I turn my head towards our room, seeing [Y/n] fast asleep, then I walk towards my coat, grabbing the envelope. 

"For Louis ONLY!"

It read. I turned it around, opening the envelope nicely. 

"If you are not Louis I swear STOP READING!!" 

The first sentence read, making me roll my eyes. I continued to read the letter making me feel surprised. 

Louis,

It is me, your ONLY best bud, Lucas of course. As you are reading this I must warn you not to be reading this to anyone else. You might just ruin the surprise. I have not been honest, and neither has Hazel. While everyone was freaking out over some weird nonsense, I and Hazel were seeing each other on a daily. I must inform you, that you may say no to the question I am about to ask. So please be honest when I ask you. Have you been sleeping with Hazel?

I pause. What the bloody hell? Why would I do such things? I continue reading, trying to find more context. 

Just kidding. I know I got you good there. 

I rolled my eyes, he was right. He always finds a way to make me go crazy and freak out. 

However, I hope you haven't. Anyways this is the real question. Will you please, pretty please with a cherry on top be the Godfather of my son? Again you can say no, but I rather you than Blaise and especially Draco. We recently found out that Hazel is pregnant, this whole time. She is expecting in a couple of months. Don't tell [Y/n], Hazel wants to tell her herself. Hence why I said Louis and Only Louis read. 

Anyways let me know when you come back from your little "Trip' That isn't like a honeymoon. Speaking of honeymoons, Draco said he saw a ring in your suitcase. I am incredibly proud of you, that you found your one. And you are not still sleeping around like you did after the war. You need a stable life, with someone who stabilizes you. If she says yes write me, you know what to say.

Also ps: Valerie wants to be our friend again, and she and Blaise are finally talking after these long years. 

Love, 

Lucas Gaves, Your sugar daddy. 

I laugh at his name. How he always signs "Your sugar daddy" when writing to either me, Draco, or Blaise. Due to our fortunes. And his Lack of a huge one, we always spoil him. 

I take the letter, and I shove it down my coat. Making sure no one can see it from plain sight. I then turn to see my future wife still fast asleep, and I join her. Wrapping my arms around her body. Snuggling my head into her hair. 

 ~❀~

[Y/n] Blossom

-

Today is our last day in Paris. And I am going to have to say that I am going to miss it here. I open the curtains seeing the sun starting to rise. We had to get up super early due to Louis working today. Flying us back. Yet he has more planes to fly today, so he will be out the whole day. 

I turn my head to the feeling of cold hands wrapping around my stomach, pulling me back. Feeling his frame against my back. I turn around, standing on my tippy toes; wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How was your sleep, Love?" 

His deep morning voice makes me giggle in a way I can't explain. How hot his voice is when he wakes up. Especially the way his accent sounds. 

"Amazing." 

He raises his eyebrow, "How about last night?" He smirks, as his hands lowkey down my waist. 

He giggles as I smile, "Also Amazing." 

His hands then pull me closer, resting on my bottom. "Are you ready to go home? My future wife?"

I blush at the way he would talk to me. The names he would call me. 

"Yes, My future husband." I tippy-toe, connecting our tongues before our lips collide. 

I pull away, bringing my hands down from his neck, and tracing his abs.  I trace down in the middle, getting closer and closer-

"Love." He grabs my hand, pulling it away from his abs. "You know what that does to me."

I giggle, wanting to continue to tease him, yet our flight leaves in a few. 

"Come on, we have to finish packing." He says, walking away as his arm was out still connected with my arm. And as he gets too far to reach he lets go. Walking towards the bedroom we have shared for weeks. 

I continue to stay on the balcony. Leaning over the railing looking at the sky. 

I am going to get married. To one whom I have loved for years... 

My memories come back now and then, yet I do not care. Because he has known me as me for many, many years. And even though I now am In love, he was always in love with me. 

He never gave up hope.

I look down looking at new couples holding hands. Looking at their school uniform. Reminding me of the memories I had with Louis at Hogwarts. In my Mini skirt, and jumper, and his long dress pants and robes. 

"[Y/n]?" I hear him calling out from the bedroom. Making me turn and take my hands off the railing. I leave the balcony, still leaving the doors open. Letting the fresh air take in. 

"Yes?" Stepping into the bedroom, seeing him zipping up our suitcases. 

"I do have a surprise for you... When I get back from work, I will show you. Think of it as a wedding gift."

I smirk, "Why is it something like what we did last night." 

His head shoots down in defeat. He looks back at me, his eyes full of honesty. "Love, you know that I don't just love you for your body right? I love you for you, your body is just... how do I say... a bonus." He walks up to me, grabbing my hands. Looking into my eyes. 

"You know that right? Just making sure you do."

"Yes. I do." 

He lets go, heading to the bathroom, turns the light on, and leaves the door open. Continuing to talk to me. "It is something different." I hear him say, as I hear him flush the toilet. 

"Love, the door." I roll my eyes

Louis looks at me with confusion, "Come again?"

"The door."

He looks more mildly confused. "What about the door..?"

I chuckle lightly. "Nothing."

Boys will be boys.

"Well, when are you getting off of work." Continuing to the main topic that was brought up.

"Depends on the delays. As of now, around 9 pm."

"9 Pm! What is going to happen in the meantime?"

He finishes washing his hands and comes out of the bathroom. Yet he was fully dressed and ready to go. Wearing his uniform, tightening his tie. 

"You will go home, and show them something. And talk to them. Hazel has something to show you."

"She does?" I go to ask more questions out of my curiosity, yet he brings his finger to my mouth. 

"Love. Clam down. Just be you."

-

We land in London, and Louis apparates me home. Seeing as the house has never changed. I look through the window seeing my lovely father, Hazel, and ... the boys? What are they doing here? Louis' left his stuff at the airport, just here to drop me off. 

Louis stops me before walking inside, grabbing the door for me. Once the pulls open the door, I walk in, and all of a sudden I hear cheering and screaming. I see Pansy running out with a confetti popper. Popping it, getting confetti all over my hair. 

"What the bloody hell is happening?"

"Let me see!!" Hazel runs over to me, shoving all of the boys out of her way. 

"See what?" I squint my eyes in confusion.

She grabs my hands pulling them close to her. "Louis!"  She calls out. "It is beautiful."

"I know." Louis smiles, feeling accomplished. 

"That's my man!" Draco bear hugs Louis, making Louis' eyes drop in surprise at Draco being very touchy.  Draco pulls away, patting his shoulder. "I'm proud of you man." 

I look around still in shock,  "What is happening?"

"You're getting married!!!!" Aria jumps, hugging me. 

"How do you guys know?"

My dad steps through the crowd. Funny because this is his house and he's the one in the back. "Louis is a gentleman, and kindly asked for my blessing."

"And word spreads fast when you have an eavesdropper." He turns to Aria, who is smiling widely. As she is feeling accomplished at her achievement. 

"I know, I know. Thank you, thank you. Hard work pays off." Aria joking as she always does. As I grab her and hug her. 

I walk over to my dad. Giving him a huge hug. "Thank you, Dad." 

I pull away from my hug, seeing him tearing up. 

"No Daddy please don't cry." Aria walks over to him, giving him a huge hug. 

"She still calls him daddy?" Pansy whispers to me, making me roll my eyes and I playfully slap her shoulder. 

I turn to Hazel seeing as she rubs her stomach. "Hazel, Is that food baby?" 

Hazel laughs, "No. He is your Godchild."

"What!" My eyes open wide, as I stand still in shock. My hand goes toward her stomach, as she rubs it. "Are... are pregnante?"

Hazel smiles with pride, "Yes!" 

"What?! Oh, my Merlin!" 

Hazel takes my hand, putting it on her stomach, trying to find a place where the baby Is kicking.  "Who is the dad?" I graze my eyes off her stomach, and onto her.

"That would be me." Lucas steps forward.

"Lucas? I knew there was something between you two! You wouldn't admit that I was right." 

Hazel giggles, "We wanted to keep this a secret, but now that we are starting a family, it is not a secret to keep."

"A family?" I tilt my head, "Will you ever get married?"

They look at each other, "I would love to, One day. Right now my focus is on my son." Hazel smiles, looking back at me. 

Knowing she isn't the type to marry, I know very well she and Lucas will get married one day.  

"Well, I have to go. May I steal my fiancé?" Louis clasped his hands in front of him, waiting by the door frame for me. I walk to exit the house, with him following me and closing the door. Not wanting any eavesdroppers. Aka his friends. And maybe Pansy. 

 Bloody nosey that one. 

"I will see you later, my love. Don't forget. I have a surprise for you when I get back."

"I know, and I can not wait." I smile at him. Feeling his hands wrapping around me. He gives kisses me on my forehead, a sweet and sensitive kiss. One that gave me comfort every time I received one. 

"Bye love, I will see you at my flat."

"Bye, my dear. See you later." I turn to the door frame, starting to open the door. 

"[Y/n]?"

I turn to look back at him, "Louis?"

"I love you."

I smile, grinning widely. "I love you more."

~❀~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 130 24
βœͺ β™‘ β˜… louis partridge x reader βœͺ β™‘ β˜… start date: 25. 06. 2022 end date: 27. 07. 2022
16.7K 291 16
I know she's in denial about her feelings towards me, but I'm just glad she feel something towards me. I can't imagine my life without her. She wa...
61.4K 2.7K 20
γ€Œπ—–π—›π—”π—₯𝗠」❝You can't charm me, Weasel❞ β–ͺ︎ Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Louis was the typical womanizer in Hogwarts, but only because he was part Veela. He didn't li...
111K 5.3K 49
β €β €β €β €β €β € γ€­βœ΄ Μ½ ࣩNEWLY RELEASED β €β €β €β €β € BOOK 3 OF DELICATE ࿐ྂ β €β €β €β €β € β€’*β€βž· COMPLETE !! β €β €β €β €β €β˜οΈŽ 11 PM (PHT / GMT+8) βœ“ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❝ Just as I thought it was β €β €β €β €β €o...