60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560

Chapter 561-581

921 10 0
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 561

After attending the wedding of Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang on Zhengyi Island, Zhizhi decided to take the children and go out to sea with Li Shu and the others.

Li Shu has been carrying out the task of planting islands for many years.

It is a daunting and impossible task, and while progress has been slow over the years, it has not been without progress.

Every other year, Zhizhi would take the two children to the place where Li Shu worked all the year round.

If nothing else, she wanted her children to know that their father was in such a difficult business.

And Zhizhi's words and deeds have affected another couple in Li Shu's team - Da Zhou and Hong Hehe.

So Hong Hehe, like Zhizhi, would take the children to visit her husband's class every other year.

However, Hong Hehe and Da Zhou gave birth to a child. If she brought all the children, she didn't have much energy to discipline her, so she only chose to bring one child each time.

This time Hong Hehe brought her eldest son Zhou Xiaohai.

Except for the brothers Tie Dan and Tie Zhu brought by Zhi Zhi; it also happened that Tang Niang and Fu Mingyu also brought Jin Zhi...

The four and a half children also had companions, and the children all grew up on the island , First, the water quality is good, and second, it is not afraid of seasickness at all, but it is very happy every day.

The current conditions are stronger than those of previous years.

In the past, everyone went in small boats with sculls, and each boat could only take one person on board except for supplies. Every time we went to sea, there were four or five boats, and a maximum of ten people.

Now it is equipped with a diesel-powered medium-sized ship that can carry a load of 10,000 jin. The bilge is divided into two floors

. When Zhi and Hong Hehe boarded the boat for the first day, they were still in good spirits.

From the next day, both of them suffered from seasickness to varying degrees, and after lying half dead for a few days, they gradually got used to it...

Due to the strong power of the current diesel engine ships, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe just got rid of the state of seasickness, and the scientific research ship has already arrived at the destination.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe heard the children yelling in excitement, and hurried out of the cabin.

Staring for a moment, Zhizhi also saw a small black dot in the distance.

Hong Hehe shouted excitedly, "Look, Zhizhi! Look quickly...we're here!"

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing.

Li Shu and the others have planted two islands in the South China Sea, one is called Beikun Island and the other is called Nanpeng Island. The two islands are about 20 nautical miles apart, and they watch each other.

Among them, the larger Beikun Island is the main island, and the Nanpeng Island, which is only about a quarter of the size of Beikun, is the auxiliary island.

Now Zhizhi and the others arrived at Nanpeng of Fudao Island.

Before coming here, Li Shu introduced that the scientific research ship had to unload part of its cargo here-there was a squad of soldiers stationed here, so part of the life had to be unloaded for them. At the same time, Li Shu brought along soldiers who were changing shifts. Stationed at sea, the living conditions are too harsh to stay here for a long time, so the rotation is basically once a month, and the longest is no more than two months.

Slowly, Nanpeng Island is getting closer.

Zhizhi and the others were lying on the side of the boat, desperately waving towards Nanpeng Island.

The flag soldier stood on the high tower of the scientific research ship, waving the semaphore toward that side; on the other hand, there was also a flag soldier on Nanpeng Island who was waving two small flags, one red and one blue, and was commanding... closer,

closer ...

so close that Zhizhi could see the green hats worn by the flag soldiers on the island!

But soon, the smile on her face slowly solidified.

Hong Hehe has already exclaimed, "Oh, the tide is rising."

Although the children come here every other year, Zhizhi has a project here, so she comes here every year, and if she has time, she comes twice a year. Come here at least once if you don't have time.

So Zhizhi knew the two islands of Beikun and Nanpeng very well.

These two islands belong to the kind of island that is being tested, but the way of growing the island is different.

The main island Beikun's way of planting the island is to simply and rudely refit several submarine sand mixers, connect it to an extremely long pipeline extending to a place four or five nautical miles away, and install a huge horsepower at the end of the pipeline. The improved gravel mixer and vacuum cleaner directly suck the sand and gravel from the seabed into the pipe, and then pump it out from another pipe... In this way, the

four refitted ships worked day and night for several years, and finally built the North Sea. Kun Island.

The current area of ​​Beikun Island is 68 square kilometers above sea level in the dry season, and 68 square kilometers in the flood season. The highest point on the island is 12 meters above sea level.

The construction method of Nanpeng Island is different from that of Beikun.

Beikun Island is called Physical Species Island.

Nanpeng Island adopts a purely biological island building method, that is, captive coral reefs-using scientific methods to quickly feed the coral polyps in the coral reefs.

This is the duty of the soldiers stationed on Nanpeng Island.

They need to monitor the pH value of the sea water every day and carry out artificial intervention at all times to create the most favorable conditions for the growth of coral polyps; put nutrient solution in a fixed area to help the coral reef grow rapidly; dive into the sea every day to expel the natural enemies and nemesis of coral polyps, etc.

The current area of ​​Nanpeng Island is 15 square kilometers of reefs that can be exposed to sea level during the dry season, but less than one square kilometer during the flood season, and the highest altitude is two meters.

It is the peak water season in August.

The last time Zhizhi came here was in April, and it was still a dry water area, and the area of ​​Nanpeng Island exposed to the water was quite large.

But this time...

the entire island has almost sunk into the sea level, and the reefs exposed on the sea are scattered and scattered. According to visual inspection, the area of ​​the most concentrated reefs is only 70 to 80 square meters.

It was only the size of Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's dormitory on Justice Island!

Generally, this kind of time is the hardest time for the soldiers stationed there.

The scientific research ship slowly approached the pier.

The resident dormitory on Nanpeng Island looks dilapidated.

--There are only four thatched huts that use penny poles as tripods and stand on the reef in midair.

Zhi Zhi went in before and saw the base built by these four thatched huts:

one is the Datong shop for the officers and soldiers,

the other is used to store diving equipment and chemicals that catalyze the growth of coral polyps, and

the other is used by the officers and soldiers. A warehouse for storing living materials.

There is another one, which is Zhizhi's experimental warehouse, which is specially used to grow fruits and vegetables.

During the dry season, the soldiers stationed here can still go for a walk, but in the high flood season, these four small houses are the only places where they can stay.

In addition, there are two canopy boats tied to the side of the reef, which are rising and falling with the waves at the moment...

The conditions here are much harsher than Beikun Island...the living environment.

Every time Zhi Zhi came to Nanpeng Island, she felt a little stuffy in her heart.

Nanpeng Island has no pier at all.

Just according to the command of Nanpeng Island flag soldiers, the scientific research ship sailed to the designated place, sank the iron anchor to hook the boulder under the sea surface, and stabilized the ship.

Next, Li Shu pulled the two soldiers stationed on Nanpeng Island onto the scientific research ship.

We were very happy to meet each other.

Zhi Zhi stood aside and watched, feeling a little sad.

The soldiers who were pulled onto the boat had long hair beyond their ears and sloppy beards. They were wearing ragged singlets, wet shorts, and bare feet... The strong ultraviolet rays made their skin dark and thin, which may be caused by food. Because of the reason, the corners of their mouths were all wrinkled and blistered.

They are all young people in their early 18s, 19s, and 20s, but they look like old farmers of four or five years old.

Also, their knees, ankles, and elbows were all covered with rheumatism ointment...

Just at this moment, Zhizhi heard Li Shu say to the two of them: "You have worked hard! Due to technical reasons, you should have been allowed to stay here long ago. It was rotated half a month ago, and I didn't expect it to be delayed until now... How is your situation on the island? What are your needs? Or, can you make any suggestions for improvement?" This is considered a tradition

.

--The conditions for stationing on the "sea island" are extremely poor. Li Shu's economic budget is a problem, and the supporting facilities can't keep up. But every time Li Shu came over, he would ask everyone if there was anything to improve.

Restricted by the current conditions, it may not be possible to provide good conditions for everyone at once, but it is still possible to find ways to overcome difficulties and improve slowly.

The two soldiers looked at each other, then turned to Li Shu and said, "Chief, other things are fine, that is... wearing wet clothes all day long, that, the joint pain is unbearable!" Another

soldier He also said: "Yeah, the sea is too humid. I can't dry my clothes even after washing them. Even if I let them dry for four or five days, they are still wet..." Before Li Shu could speak - Da Zhou beside him

had

already He yelled, "You guys have mentioned this problem before, and Xiao Yang's class has also raised it. Although this problem is difficult to solve, we have overcome it, so this time we are here... Isn't it just for everyone? Did you bring a secret weapon? It is guaranteed to improve the current situation!"

The two soldiers were excited when they heard this.

One of them stared brightly and said, "Really? And there is a secret weapon | tell us about it! Next time we come we can enjoy new products!" The other said: "

Yes Ah, what is the secret weapon|weapon, Brother Zhou, tell us quickly!"

Da Zhou pretended to be mysterious, first he pretended to shake his head deliberately, until the little soldier turned around in a hurry, and then he opened his mouth, "...it's charcoal!" The two soldiers were

stunned, "Charcoal?"

Da Zhou nodded and asked, "Why? ? You still look down on charcoal? Think it's not worthy of being a secret weapon?"

Zhizhi stood aside and smiled.

Using charcoal to absorb water and dehumidify is actually a simple method that Li Shu and the others came up with.

Nanpeng Island and Beikun Island are located in the equatorial circle. The climate is extremely hot and humid, and the humidity in the air is as high as 90%. The clothes on my body were wet with sweat... and then I couldn't dry them anymore.

Washed clothes can never be dried.

So this time, Li Shu thought of a way to make a large "oven".

In fact, it is a super large wooden box. Among the six sides, only the top is not sealed, but an iron net with a relatively large gap is installed.

Open the door of the wooden box, there are several wires drawn inside to dry clothes for the soldiers, put the wet clothes on the wires and irons, then burn a pot of charcoal fire in the middle of the big wooden box, close the door, and only Relying on the top of the wooden box to provide air in and out...

Li Shu and Da Zhou tried it on Justice Island, and this method is effective.

But the disadvantages are also obvious-this is affected by the size of the charcoal fire, the amount of charcoal, the amount of wet clothes, and the humidity of the weather.

It is easy to burn clothes.

And there is really no way to do this, there is no formula to rely on, and we can only rely on experience...

In other words, you can master the "knowledge" as long as you burn the clothes a few times.

Even so, the soldiers were still very happy.

"Then let's try it!"

"Yeah! It can dry clothes... so it can dry our rice too, right?"

"Can a person go in and bake it? It doesn't hurt so much after drying a little..." "

No, no! People can't Come in, it may cause carbon dioxide poisoning!"

"Throw a sweet potato in and roast it together?"

"I'll go, you have such a strong taste, do you like to eat roasted sweet potatoes that smell of sweat?"

...

Everyone burst into joy laughter.

Li Shu called on everyone to help build a stilted building for this "oven" with pennies.

The few children are the happiest, running in and out, more active than adults.

Hong Hehe ran over, pulled Zhizhi aside, and asked in a low voice, "Zhizhi, you still haven't taken out your secret weapon?" Zhizhi froze, "What

secret weapon do I have?"

"I've already seen why you're still hiding it!" Hong Hehe scolded.

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and suddenly understood, "Oh, you mean..."

Da Zhou didn't hear what Zhi Zhi said, but he heard what his wife Hong Hehe said, and couldn't help but wonder: "This time you also bring Here comes a secret weapon that can dry clothes? What is it?"

Hong Hehe snorted, "It's not charcoal anyway! Can we be like you? Try to find some simple ways! We are using our brains It's wisdom..."

"You don't look down on local methods!" Da Zhou said unconvinced, "What's wrong with local methods? Huh! With Xiaomi plus □□, it is the planes and cannons that are defeated! Why are only foreign devils called things?" Wisdom?"

Hong Hehe was not convinced either, "We call the barbarians master skills to control the barbarians, do you understand?" "

I don't understand! Unless you show me your secret weapon|weapon ... Otherwise, I wouldn't admit it!" Da Zhou yelled.

Hong Hehe was about to die of anger, and hurriedly tugged at the corner of Zhizhi's clothes, "Zhizhi, take out the things, we will piss him off!"

Chapter 562

Li Shu heard the commotion here, and hurried over, "What's the matter? What are you arguing about?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "It's nothing..."

Hong Hehe and Da Zhou quit.

The two of them are happy friends, and if they don't quarrel for a day, they will feel uncomfortable... They even agreed that whoever loses the quarrel will do housework.

At this moment, the two quarreled with their hips crossed and their necks stuck,

"You think my method is clumsy, then you take out your foreign technology!" "What does

this have to do with foreign technology? Yes, quickly The concept of dry clothes material was indeed first proposed abroad, but the material was developed by scientists from our flower-growing country, and it is also our own original creation..." "Just talk about it without practicing fake

moves, and practice and tell the truth!"

" You! Let me ask you, surnamed Zhou, if our quick-drying clothes material is better than your troublesome method of burning charcoal to dry, what would you say?" "I'll do

housework for a month!"

"That's the deal!"

"If Your fake foreign devil skills are not as good as our simple method?"

"I'll do housework for two months!"

Hong Hehe and Da Zhou finished their argument, and a little lack of confidence pulled Zhi Zhi aside, "Zhi Zhi Zhi, in order for me to stop doing housework for a month, you must fight hard!"

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing, "But I don't know if those quick-drying clothes are good or not!"

--Zhizhi is a student of agriculture , her father, Bie Fengjun, studies physics, and her nephew, Bie Fengfeng, is from the University of Aeronautics and Astronautics...

Some time ago, Men Biefengfeng wrote to his grandfather, Bie Fengjun, telling him that a fellow student of his was studying aerospace. The by-product of science and technology - quick-drying clothing material, has already entered the third phase, so the actual use data of the experimenters is needed.

They need users to participate in the experiment, wearing these quick-drying clothes in various extreme environments: extremely cold, extremely hot, extremely dry, extremely humid... users are also required to record the weather, temperature, humidity, and even the user's body temperature , use conditions and so on a series of data.

Bie Fengjun nests in the northwest, but he meets the condition of "extremely dry", so he left a batch of quick-drying clothes for the ground operators to wear, and at the same time helped Bie Fengfeng record data, and then Bie Fengjun asked other people Fengfeng recommended Zhizhi, and said, Fengfeng, you can give it to your fifth aunt. She is on the island and is very suitable for you to record data in the "extremely humid" environment.

Just like that, Bie Fengfeng contacted Zhi Zhi to explain the matter.

Zhi Zhi readily agreed.

So this time, she got a large amount of quick-drying underwear from Bie Fengfeng, and at the same time received a scientific research log that needed to be filled in, and brought them together.

So, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe went to search for their luggage and found all the quick-drying clothes and pants.

There are more than a hundred sets of quick-drying underwear, which are divided into tight-fitting long-sleeved trousers, loose-fitting long-sleeved trousers, tight-fitting short-sleeved shorts, loose-fitting short-sleeved shorts, etc... The

scientific research log clearly states:

How many people are needed to participate in the experiment, what type of clothes should be worn by experimenter No. 1, what type of clothes should be worn by

experimenters No. , how to use reagents to test the humidity of clothing, how to record data, etc...

It happened that there were six soldiers on Li Shu's ship who were coming to take over, and six soldiers who were about to retreat.

Zhi Zhi called the two monitors and the two vice monitors over, explained them bit by bit with the clothes and scientific journals, and asked them to take notes.

In fact, these soldiers are all soldiers of the Nanling Coastal Defense Force. Almost all of them have been rotated and stationed on Beikun and Nanpeng Islands. They have been exposed to a lot of scientific experiments, and they know that to help scientists like Zhizhi conduct experiments, they just need to carefully write down the data they request one by one.

At the same time, they will also get corresponding benefits.

For example, Zhizhi has experimental warehouses in both Nanpeng and Beikun. Her project is called "Desalination of Seawater to Irrigate Crops". Zhizhi will use the most water-saving and largest area to grow fruits and vegetables in the experimental warehouse... Except for some sprouts that she specially designated are not allowed to be eaten, all other fruits and vegetables are used to improve their lives!

Now, she won this "quick-drying" clothes for them...

Although I don't know what the quick-drying clothes are for, but literally, it means that the clothes dry quickly?

That's a good thing.

Several monitors carefully took out their small notebooks to take notes.

For a while, everyone was busy.

Some listened to lectures and took notes around Zhi Zhi; some followed Li Shu to build a "drying house"; , Fu Mingyu and a few uncles couldn't stay idle, so they took the boat out to spear fish...

Everyone was busy from ten o'clock in the morning until it was almost dark in the evening, and then they basically finished their work.

Li Shu and the others have already set up a simple tripod, put the giant wooden box on it, and put the charcoal basin in it, and asked the soldiers to re-wash their wet clothes and dry them on the wire in the wooden box...

Then After coming down, he asked Da Zhou to go in and light a pot of charcoal fire, and put a dozen or so cloth bags filled with coarse salt beside the charcoal pot to roast at close range, and finally closed the door of the wooden box.

After all this work, the uncles have already prepared dinner.

Since everyone was busy with work in order to hurry up, all the compressed biscuits were eaten for lunch, so they were left cold for nothing.

Dinner is relatively rich: two barrels of rice, plus a large pot of stewed fish, and a pot of fried pickles.

Put rice in a lunch box, pour a spoonful of hot fish soup, and stir-fry pickles...

Most sea fish have only one main thorn, and the meat is fresh and tender. After a little stewing for about ten minutes, the fish will rot and melt into the soup. The soup turned into a thick milky white, delicious and mellow.

The rice soaked in the soup became soft and plump, and each grain of rice absorbed the deliciousness of the soup, and then mixed with a spoonful of fried pickles, Zhizhi felt that it was extremely delicious.

Holding the lunch box, Hong Hehe asked Zhizhi in a low voice, "Zhizhi, when will your batch of quick-drying clothes get the first batch of data?" "

One month, 30 days." Zhizhi replied with a smile.

Hong Hehe exclaimed, "Thirty days!"

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "However, Xiao Yang and the others will start trying them on tomorrow, so you can first ask them about their personal feelings to see whether it is better to wear quick-drying clothes. It is better to use the 'oven' to dry the clothes."

The fat uncle said from the side: "It must be drying the clothes!"

Afraid of losing, Hong Hehe said unconvinced: "Fat uncle, you don't even know that quick-drying clothes are What!"

"The cloth of any material is not as comfortable as dry cotton clothes!" The fat uncle said complacently.

Hong Hehe was at a loss for words for a moment, turned his head and gave Da Zhou a hard look.

Da Zhou stood beside his wife, smiling meanly.

Hong Hehe was so angry that he poked at it with his chopsticks, and snatched a piece of fish from Da Zhou's bowl without saying a word...

"You female bandit!" Da Zhou howled twice, and ran away protecting his job.

Then the fat uncle said slowly: "But, people can't have a fixed thinking! You have to be brave to accept new things...have the courage to explore, open up new worlds, and create new values!" Hong Hehe was stunned, "Fatty uncle, don't

talk Can you take such a big breath?"

Zhizhi was also very moved, "Fatty Uncle, you can do it, as long as your ideological awareness... With your level of education, it is much better than Da Zhou!" The fat

uncle sighed, "Hey, no Saved... It takes ten years to grow trees, and a hundred years to grow people! It may start from this year..."

Da Zhou quickly ran back with a bowl in his hand, "Fat uncle, let me tell you, don't think that I don't know what you are I!"

Everyone laughed.

Everyone was chatting and laughing while eating, and before they knew it, it was the climax of the moon.

After washing the dishes and tidying up, when everyone was about to rest, several soldiers all showed expressions of enduring pain.

At the same time, they kept beating their knees, ankles and other parts with their hands.

You can tell at a glance that their rheumatism has occurred again.

Regarding this, Zhizhi really had no good way to do it, she could only look at them worriedly.

Tang Niang taught them how to identify a few acupuncture points, and told them to rub the acupuncture points when they were in pain... This technique cannot cure the pain, but it can relieve the pain.

The soldiers learned to press the acupoints one after another, several of them said it was really useful, but some said it was useless...

Li Shu and Da Zhou didn't say a word, they climbed off the big boat with flashlights, stepped on the small boat that served as a pontoon, It was close to the "big oven" that was built that afternoon.

Next, they first slightly opened the door of the wooden box, and then one of them lit a flashlight, and the other took a long penny with a hook, and hooked all the dozen or so salt bags that had been placed beside the charcoal basin. come out......

Due to the high moisture content in the air, the burning charcoal also absorbed a lot of moisture, so there was smoke in the large wooden box. It was so smoky that it was hard to see clearly what was going on inside.

Li Shu and Da Zhou spent a lot of effort, and finally hooked the hot salt bag out.

They hurried back to the big ship and handed over the salt packets to several pale-faced soldiers.

As if they had found a treasure, the young fighters quickly applied hot salt packs to knees and other painful parts.

Soon, they showed expressions of enjoyment.

Needless to say, although their pain was only temporarily relieved by physical warmth, it was better than carrying it hard.

The dignified atmosphere at the scene finally became cheerful again.

Zhizhi also smiled.

Chapter 563

That night, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu rested in the cabin on the ship.

The next morning, Zhi Zhi woke up before dawn.

Standing on the deck, she watched the sun climb up from the sky little by little, first dyed the sky red, then dyed the blue sea red... Finally, it jumped out of the water and became a bright red salted egg yolk. About half an hour later, it was bright and the sun was shining brightly.

In recent years, Zhizhi has become increasingly busy.

She is already a Ph.D. supervisor, and the several scientific research projects at hand are very trivial, and there are a large number of difficult problems to be tackled. At the same time, she has brought six students... She also needs to spare some energy

from her busy time to consider the affairs of the two islands , To deal with various problems encountered by former partners.

At the same time, she still has time to take care of the elderly, siblings, and relatives in both families...

Finally, she has a husband and children...

She hasn't enjoyed the sunrise for a long time.

The sunrise at sea is a dynamic performance hiding under the calm of the sea.

Grand and atmospheric.

Zhizhi took a deep breath.

The gentle wind blowing towards the face brought a slight fishy smell belonging to the ocean, and the fine waves nearby crushed the golden sunlight.

Today is another new day!

My body suddenly warmed up.

Zhizhi turned her head and saw Li Shu.

And there was an extra coat of his on her shoulders.

His body heat still lingered on the jacket.

"Why don't you sleep a little longer?" Li Shu asked.

Zhizhi gathered her clothes, said with a smile, "I won't be able to sleep when I wake up."

"Is the sunrise beautiful?" He asked again.

She nodded, "Very nice."

He held her in his arms, and the two of them faced the sun and stood quietly for a while.

The other people on the boat also got up in twos and threes, began to greet each other, and went to their positions to do their own work.

--Li Shu and the others are leaving today to go to Beikun Island. But Zhizhi has a scientific research task, she has to stay here for two or three days, one is to check the data of her own project, and the other is to help Bie Fengfeng build the database and standardize the operation process... ...

So today, the couple is separating.

He had to wait until Zhizhi sorted out the work here before rushing to Beikun Island.

It was the same when Zhi Zhi came here to deal with work before, but Li Shu especially cherished the days when the two of them could be together, so he would always come here in a boat after finishing a day's work... Anyway, the two places are not the same

. It's not far, about 20 kilometers apart, and it takes less than half an hour to row a boat.

Same this time.

After a simple breakfast, the two big ships left one after the other.

Those who stayed were the soldiers from the squad that was originally stationed here, and the soldiers from the squad that came to take over. The people in the two classes need to hand over here for a few days.

Zhizhi first asked the soldiers who had already put on quick-drying clothes how they felt.

The soldiers replied:

"The material is so comfortable! It's so soft and thin!"

"It's just too thin, as if you haven't worn it..." "

The loose one is okay, but the tight-fitting one is so embarrassing!"

"This material is slippery... I still like the earthen cotton, really."

"I think this is better than the earthen cotton, it's light, and it's as if you're not wearing it!"

...

Zhizhi smiled, and then stared at the squad leader to fill in the log according to the corresponding clothing classification, then checked it again, pointed out a few unclear data, and watched the squad leader change it... Next, Zhizhi and the soldiers went to their respective divisions

. its job.

The soldiers were going to dive into the sea to work, and Zhizhi went to check her experimental cabin.

The growth of the plants in the experimental cabin was better than Zhi Zhi imagined.

This is an independent cabin with a size of more than ten square meters. The four walls and the ground are all made of wood, and the roof is made of glass windows that can be opened and closed.

The sun shines through the glass to fill the hut, providing the best quality lighting conditions for the experimental warehouse. The square roof has four small flags inserted at the four corners. The function of the small flags is to distinguish the wind direction and force.

When the wind direction is mild south, the windows above the four wooden walls can be slightly opened for ventilation.

Seeing that the wind direction and strength are quite appropriate, Zhizhi went over and opened the window.

The enclosed space originally had a bit of earthy smell, the smell of chemical fertilizers, and the strong fragrance of plants... Due to the high temperature in the enclosure, it seemed a bit stuffy.

When the windows were opened, it soon became clear.

Only then did Zhizhi enter the experimental cabin.

There are a total of four trapezoidal wooden frames in the experimental warehouse, and clay pots filled with soil are placed on each wooden frame. Vegetables, melons and fruits in the pots grow lush...In these four wooden frames

, There is a wooden shelf full of experimental plants of Gardenia jasminoides. The other three wooden stands were all grown for the officers and soldiers stationed there, and the clay pots placed on a row of wooden stands next to the wall were also full of fruits and vegetables for the stationed officers and soldiers to eat.

Zhizhi took the brunt of observing her experimental plants first.

Just by visual inspection, she was very satisfied with these plants.

Look at other fruits and vegetables?

There are only tomatoes with small branches, small leaves, huge fruits and branches full of them. Because the fruits are too large, the branches themselves can no longer support them, so the soldiers carefully built a simple tripod next to the soil with thin bamboo, and carefully propped up their fists. Fruit of average size.

Purple-skinned eggplants that are in the same condition as tomatoes...

There are also dense and strong chicken feathers and leeks, Chinese cabbage that is too fat to fit in a clay pot, and white radish that "stands up" from the pot because it is too fat... ...

This looks too cute!

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing.

Sure enough, green plants are very easy to adjust people's emotions.

Zhizhi first carefully observed the conditions of the plants in the experimental cabin, then went to read the scientific research log and transcribe the data at the same time.

Before I knew it, I was busy all morning.

Warrior Xiao Yang ran over with a vegetable basket, "Don't teach me, we're going to have lunch, what would you like to eat?"

Zhi Zhi smiled, "I can do it, follow your usual habits! By the way, do you want me to eat?" Come to help with the cooking?"

"No, no, you are busy with your work, we will be ready soon!" Saying this, Xiao Yang entered the experimental warehouse, walked skillfully to a row of Chinese cabbage, and peeled off the last piece of cabbage from each cabbage. Two or three leaves on the outside, there are about twenty vegetable leaves.

Next, he carefully picked three or four large tomatoes, and cut a small handful of chives, and then left with a smile on his face.

Zhizhi continued to work.

After a while, the soldiers next door should have all returned, and it became lively.

"Don't be professor! Don't be here for dinner!" Xiao Yang shouted.

Zhi Zhi responded, hurriedly packed up the diary, notebook and stationery, got up and closed the doors and windows, and went to the next room.

The sea conditions are poor, and there are only four houses in total.

In the previous dry season, the area of ​​the reef was exposed to a large area. They built some platforms on the reef with stones and wood, which made the rough ground flat and suitable for walking and walking.

Now is the peak water season, 80% of the reefs have sunk to the bottom of the water, and the flattest piece of land above the water is just right for everyone to move a small bench to sit around and eat.

Zhizhi rushed over to eat, and found that today's dishes are particularly rich.

--Every time Li Shu and the others come to deliver supplies, most of the food is bagged rice, flour, dried noodles, etc. Dishes are generally dried shiitake mushrooms, dried fungus, dried kelp, dried vermicelli and other dry goods. Plus all kinds of non-perishable canned meat, bacon, sausage, salted duck, dried fish, salted eggs, pickles and so on.

If the soldiers want to improve their food, they have to find a way to get some sea fish or something.

However, the fishing skills of the soldiers are obviously not as good as those of the uncles on Justice Island. The only way they want to eat fresh sea fish is to fish.

Sometimes you can catch it, sometimes you can't.

But yesterday Tang Niang and her uncles were there, and they brought back a lot of fish, and at the same time caught a lot of live fish, which were kept in box-type fishnets downstairs on the stilts of the soldiers' dormitory.

The box-type fishing net is made of a broken wooden box without a bottom, and a net made of hemp rope is installed at the bottom. Thirty or forty fish weighing two or three catties are squeezed inside... so many fish, even if these ten or

so The soldiers eat three meals a day, which is enough for them to eat for four or five days.

So today's food is very good.

--Braised shiitake mushroom fish cubes, steamed Chinese cabbage leaves with vermicelli, stewed shiitake mushroom soup with fish head, the staple food is enough rice. There was also a large plate on the small table, piled high with diced raw tomatoes.

Squad leader Xiao Yang said: "Today's food is enough, but this piece of raw tomato is more precious, everyone can only take one piece!"

A piece of tomato is a quarter of a tomato.

Everyone responded in unison, and began to sit on the bench to eat.

The most popular dish today is Chinese cabbage.

Thinking about it is also true, especially Xiao Li and his class, who have been stationed here for two months, have stayed in such a harsh environment for such a long time, eating pickled food for three meals a day... Of course, in the experimental warehouse Most of the fruits and vegetables are grown for them.

But thinking about it, they might not be willing to eat it at ordinary times, after all, isn't this land!

Zhizhi restrained herself, she didn't eat Chinese cabbage, but poured sweet fish soup on the rice and ate it.

Xiao Yang said: "Don't teach you how to eat vegetables!"

Zhi Zhi smiled, "I'm not eating... This fish soup is really fresh!"

Originally Xiao Yang wanted to persuade her to eat some Chinese cabbage, but considering Just don't teach a woman, and I don't know if she just likes to drink fish soup...

So he tried to persuade her a little, but didn't persuade him any more.

Instead, Xiao Li chatted with Zhi Zhi, "Don't teach me, can we build more experimental warehouses? If there are more vegetables, we can eat more vegetables..."

He has already brought a squad of soldiers to station here The monitor of the class for more than two months, this life is really bitter haha.

Zhizhi asked: "How often do you eat fresh vegetables?"

"Eat one meal a day, but that's it, you don't dare to open your belly to eat, just like today's steamed Chinese cabbage with vermicelli, at most one vegetable You can only put half of the portion." Xiao Li said.

All the soldiers started chirping and chattering:

"Professor, you don't know. One time I ate braised beans, that is, the long beans. They were broken into pieces and then stewed. When we ate, we counted them and divided each person. I bought six...I didn't like to eat beans before, I always felt fishy, ​​but now I think of the delicious taste of braised beans...Now you give me ten catties and I can eat it all!"

"Don't teach me, don't you know that the worst thing you can do is to eat eggplants! Look at the size of the eggplants. There are six of us in a class. Two big eggplants look big, and they shrink when fried. One person is enough for one." Chopsticks! Swallow it in one gulp and it's gone before you taste it..."

"Leeks are still delicious! We cut them one after another, and they grow fast. Once we used leeks and fresh fish as stuffing, and made sesame seed cakes to eat. My God...that was the best thing I have ever eaten. Delicious leek pie! But it's the leeks that have grown for a few crops, and they don't feel as fragrant as before..."

Everyone chatted with each other, and the atmosphere was quite lively.

In the end, everyone asked Zhizhi in unison, "Don't teach me, let's build a few more experimental warehouses! The dishes grown can be used as our food welfare, and I feel very happy if I look at them more often..." Looking at these,

only Eighteen|Nine-year-old young man, Zhizhi is very distressed.

She knows Li Shu, who is in his early twenties, how much he eats.

To be honest, it is already the late 1980s, but these soldiers stationed in the harsh environment, they are kind, understanding, understand the hardships of the task, stick to it regardless of everything, and complete the boring work according to quality and quantity. tasks, but you can't even bear to eat more fresh vegetables...

Zhi Zhi said softly: "But your job is to grow islands...not to grow vegetables, and the matter of growing islands has already put a lot of burden on you. Plus the vegetable growing experiment warehouse..."

All the soldiers were anxious, and said one after another:

"Don't teach us that we can do it! We can take care of it!"

"Yes, these tasks can be practiced and perfect. No!"

"We can also grow more vegetables..."

"Either add another experimental chamber... oh no, it's a vegetable growing chamber, or enlarge the existing experimental chamber..." "

Don't Professor, we also want to eat fresh vegetables!"

Zhizhi thought for a while, and said to the soldiers: "Well, Li Shu will come tonight, we can ask his opinion first, see how the base should be changed, how to grow vegetable."

After a pause, she explained again: "In the experimental warehouse I built here, the seeds, fertilizers, and various nutritional reagents are all paid for by the public. Of course, reasonable overuse is allowed, but it cannot exceed one degree... ...Otherwise you are taking advantage of the public."

"But what plants need to grow is soil, fresh water, sunlight and air. We don't lack these things, so we can find a way to grow them on our own..." The soldiers were all overjoyed and cheered in unison

.

"Oh! We're going to grow our own vegetables!"

"Small cucumbers! Small peppers! Small peas, small pumpkins!"

"More basil! Use fennel to fry fish, fragrant!"

"I want to experiment with vegetables Freedom! Vegetables are enough!"

Seeing

the simple, flamboyant and lively expressions on the faces of these young people, Zhi Zhi laughed.

--Sure enough, under the skin of all flower growers, they all have a common spirit of growing vegetables!

After lunch, the other soldiers went back to their Chase shop to take a nap.

Zhi Zhi also went back to her "dormitory" to rest.

--She's a woman, so of course it's not easy to squeeze into the Datong shop with a dozen or so young men.

So every time she comes here, she sleeps in the boat.

Nanpeng base has two spare boats.

One of them is used as a "passenger boat" for temporary visitors to sleep. The boat has a canopy, and the cloth curtains at both ends are lowered, which is a very private space.

But the downside is that the boat floats on the sea, and it's fine when the weather is calm, but there will be a slight sense of shaking. If the waves are big...you have to tie people up with ropes when you sleep.

Zhizhi first stepped on the wooden ladder to the soldiers' dormitory building, then carefully descended from the wooden ladder on the other side, and jumped onto the boat.

Early this morning, Li Shu had already tidied up the boat. It was cleaned inside and out, the bedding was put up, and Zhizhi's personal belongings were all neatly placed.

Zhi Zhi stared at the neat bedding that was folded into tofu cubes for a while.

She couldn't help laughing.

The biggest advantage of marrying a soldier is probably that she is especially good at doing housework, right? Moreover, when Li Shu was doing housework, he still had obvious obsessive-compulsive disorder.

The quilt is all folded into tofu cubes, which doesn't matter at all.

The dishes, chopsticks, plates, and soup bowls at home must be ordered according to the specifications. The small bowls and large bowls are unified

;

Chopsticks must also be unified and changed every six months. The drinking cups must also be the same, but the colors are different...

Have children at home? Easy to drop bowls, plates and cups?

That's no problem, just buy three or four sets of tableware, usually put them away, break one and make up for another...

Even the basket that Zhi Zhi used to hold clean bowls in the kitchen, the bowls inside must follow Li Shu's habit, Xiao Bowls on top of each other, big bowls on top of each other... Even the order of placement must be from left to right, from big to small, from tall to short!

As long as a bowl was misplaced or tilted a little bit, he would feel uncomfortable all day long and had to be corrected.

Thinking of Li Shu, he looked at the small rattan box that he neatly put aside to hold her personal belongings; and the two towels that he had already hung on the wall of the awning-the pink one was her face towel , The sky blue one is his face towel...

Zhizhi couldn't help laughing.

She opened the little rattan box.

Zhi Zhi is a person who loves beauty, so the things she carries with her are very fragmented. There are her own cleansing cream, shampoo, and her own natural mask clay...

However, Zhizhi found her small clock from inside, adjusted it to the alarm at 3:30 in the afternoon, and then found out Pajamas and pajama pants. She changed into her pajamas, took the washcloth and her homemade facial cleanser, and raised the curtain to find fresh water at the bow.

Fresh water was also filled by Li Shu early in the morning.

Nanpeng Island has fresh water, but the fresh water comes from the seabed.

Many years ago, Li Shu had already figured out a way to install a water diversion pipe on the seabed, using the principle of siphon to lead the fresh water from the seabed to the reef. Then a steel cable roller skate was installed at the water source, which is specially used for fetching water.

During the peak water period, the pressure is sufficient, and the fresh water drawn to the reef is relatively fresh, but compared with the inland fresh water, it still contains a little salt... The fresh water in the dry season has a high salt content, and people cannot drink it directly

. Use filter equipment.

Now is the peak water period, so Li Shu placed three smaller wooden barrels beside the big wooden barrel filled with fresh water, and several thick layers of white gauze were placed on each wooden barrel.

This is the simplest filtering.

And Li Shu did this only because of Zhizhi's love of beauty - if you use water with too high salt content to bathe and wash your face, it will make your skin rough in the long run.

Zhizhi lifted the white gauze covering the small wooden barrel, scooped a spoonful of filtered fresh water, wet the towel and washed his face, carefully washed his face with his own homemade cleansing cream, then washed away the residue, wiped After wiping her neck, she returned to the "dormitory" again...

She put a homemade mask on her face, and then opened the bedding to take a nap.

The way of working and resting on Nanpeng Island and Beikun Island is also different from that on Shuangdao.

The working and resting time on Shuangdao is the same as that in the inland area, working from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00

p.m. It's too intense, and it's too hot in the afternoon, so the work and rest time is from 6:00 am to 12:00 noon, and from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.

It is precisely because of the long lunch break that Zhizhi took a nap in a big way. She had to change clothes and wash up in order to have a good sleep.

Just as Zhizhi hoped, the weather was calm today, the boat didn't shake too much, she slept comfortably in the cabin, feeling the ups and downs of the boat, and soon fell asleep.

It wasn't until the alarm clock she set rang that she slapped the alarm clock dumbly, and sat up in a daze...

She slept so soundly in the afternoon that she couldn't wake up a bit.

After spending some time tidying herself up, Zhi Zhi packed up the bedding, then raised the curtain, walked up the stairs to the soldiers' dormitory again, and then went to the experimental warehouse by the way.

The afternoon is the time for soldiers to exercise and train.

Zhizhi, wearing a sun hat, sat in the laboratory and continued to sort out the data.

The strange thing about the island is that it starts to light up around four or five o'clock in the morning, and at eight o'clock in the evening, the sun is still half-set in the sky... After eight o'clock, Dabing and the others have finished

cooking and shouted to Zhizhi to eat.

Zhizhi packed up her things, tidied up the experimental warehouse, closed the door...then stood on the shallow corridor at the door of the experimental warehouse, looking into the distance.

--Li Shu should rush over.

And from what she knew of him, he would cherish the chance to have dinner with her.

So...

Zhizhi stopped and looked in the direction of Beikun Island.

Sure enough, after three to five minutes, a small black spot appeared in the distance.

"Don't be a professor! Don't be a professor, come over for dinner soon!" Xiao Yang yelled.

Zhizhi smiled, turned around and walked towards the shore.

She told Xiao Yang, "Li Shu is coming soon, I'll wait for him, you eat first."

Xiao Yang was taken aback, "Then, give the chief a share of the meal?" All the supplies here are brought in from the inland, so Everyone is stuck with flowers, and they can cook as many meals as there are people. They are strictly controlled, and no food waste is allowed.

"No, no, no, he will definitely bring his own food with his temper." Zhizhi said with a smile, "You don't need to worry about him..." Even so,

everyone restrained themselves.

About ten minutes later... Sure enough, Li Shu rushed over in a boat.

After landing on the shore, he landed neatly, and then called Xiao Yang and the others to meet him.

Sure enough, just as Zhi Zhi guessed, Li Shu brought a lot of good things!

Rao, the soldiers had been stationed on the island in rotation for a long time, and they had already seen a lot, but now they saw the things brought by Li Shu's boat, and they couldn't help being dumbfounded.

This...

is this too exaggerated?

Everyone gasped in unison.

Chapter 564

What good things did Li Shu bring?

--A whole basket full of jumping blue-footed flower dragons and big crabs! There are also baskets full of all kinds of sea fish such as grouper, green spot, and black fish with particularly tender meat, and there are also several cuttlefish that Li Shu likes to eat!

Xiao Yang and Xiao Li were so excited that they yelled: "Chief, we still have a lot of fish to eat, why did you bring them again?"

Li Shu laughed and said: "These are all uncles from Justice Island who are free I caught them today and tomorrow, you can eat these first, after all, they brought them up with a harpoon, I think some fish are already dead... As for the ones kept in cages, let's continue to raise them, you guys I'll eat it later!"

Zhizhi looked at the plump and fresh lobster, and really licked her lips.

I also know that these big lobsters must have been specially caught by Tangniang and uncle for her!

Li Shu took a look at Zhizhi, smiled and said to everyone: "There are still these lobsters, let's eat them today! In addition, this cuttlefish is suitable for barbecue, I also brought some charcoal over here, let's grill it and eat it!" "

The soldiers immediately cheered.

Zhizhi also smiled.

At that moment, the soldiers put down their bowls and chopsticks. Those who made charcoal fires made charcoal fires, those who killed fish killed fish, and those who made barbecue sauces went to make sauces... Before it was completely dark, Zhizhi quickly took a spoon and

squatted By Li Shu's side, he broke off a lobster head, and she took the time to deal with the shrimp paste...

Finally, she counted, and there were thirty-one blue-footed flower dragons in total!

Did Tang Niang and the others bring a lobster nest?

Li Shu made a distribution for everyone. There are twelve soldiers in the two squads, plus him and Zhizhi, so there are thirty-one lobsters, one lobster sashimi and one grilled lobster for each person. To Zhizhi.

In addition, half a grilled fish per person.

Then grill a few more cuttlefish.

Even if Xiao Yang and Li Shu didn't prepare Li Shu's dinner, it was enough for Li Shu to eat.

Soon, the charcoal fire was lit and the ingredients were ready. Everyone sat around the campfire and started grilling lobster and fish.

Zhi Zhi ate the tender and sweet lobster sashimi.

She owns five big lobsters by herself!

This is too embarrassing!

Zhizhi prefers lobster sashimi, and because of the abundance of ingredients, she eats it boldly.

The first blue-footed flower dragon, without even the effort of slicing the meat, directly wiped the salt brick, scraped some horseradish powder, put it in the mouth and chewed it!

Washed clean, translucent, tender and smooth, the lobster meat is cold, sweet and tender, full of elasticity, with a light salt flavor mixed with refreshing and slightly spicy horseradish...perfectly enhances the freshness of the lobster meat a hundred times !

After Zhizhi ate the whole lobster sashimi, she sighed comfortably.

Only then did he start eating the second blue-legged flower dragon.

This time, she took Li Shu's dagger and slowly sliced ​​it into thin slices, eating it elegantly and gracefully. Also because the lobster meat is sliced ​​thinly, the salt and horseradish powder are sprinkled more evenly, the meat quality will lose the chewy texture of the Q-bomb, but it will also be more tasty.

After eating two lobsters in one go, Li Shu didn't allow her to eat any more, "After all, it's raw and cold, so I'm afraid it won't be good for your stomach if you eat too much. I'll roast two for you and cook them later." Zhizhi was fussy

, "Don't I have five by myself? Two sashimi, two grilled ones, and one more?"

Li Shu laughed, "I like it that much?"

Zhi Zhi nodded seriously.

Li Shu smiled, and pointed to an oversized enamel cup next to the charcoal fire-the enamel cup contained water, a handful of rice, chopped lobster meat, and some lobster paste.

The rice porridge cooked in this way cannot be very soft. To put it bluntly, the cooked rice porridge is also grainy. But Zhizhi doesn't have a big appetite, she can eat four big lobsters in one sitting... He doesn't believe that she can still eat rice porridge, he probably can only drink some porridge water at most.

So the porridge water in the enamel was boiled and soaked overnight, and then boiled again tomorrow morning, and a big cup of rotten and sweet lobster porridge was obtained, which was just right for Zhizhi to have for breakfast.

After Zhizhi ate two lobster sashimi, she ate a whole grilled lobster with garlic... The roasted lobster meat and sashimi had completely different flavors.

The lobster sashimi is sweet, soft and tender, with a fragrance; the meat of the grilled lobster is firm, with a natural milky fragrance.

Obviously the condiment is very simple soy sauce minced garlic, but it tastes delicious when eaten!

After Zhizhi finished eating, she took another grilled lobster that Li Shu handed over...

She was a little hesitant.

I can't eat anymore...

Li Shu looked at her and smiled, "Eat as much as you can, and give me the rest."

Zhi Zhi took a few more mouthfuls.

It's delicious, but she really can't eat it.

So he handed the remaining three quarters of the lobster meat to Li Shu.

Just at this moment, Li Shu's roasted sea fish and cuttlefish were also cooked, so he naturally took them and fed them to her.

Zhizhi used a dagger to cut off a small piece of fish that was grilled until it was golden brown and slightly charred, and a small piece of cuttlefish, dipped them in the sauce and ate them.

The roasted sea fish meat is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. In fact, it doesn't need to be dipped in sauce. You can eat it directly with a light salty taste. In addition, the meat is tender and juicy, which is completely different from the firm and springy grilled lobster meat.

Zhi Zhi added a few more mouthfuls of grilled sea fish meat, and only then did she eat a mouthful of cuttlefish meat.

The taste of cuttlefish meat is completely different from that of lobster and sea fish. After it is cooked, it is crispy and raw, between brittle bones and lard residue. Therefore, no other condiments can be added to the grilled cuttlefish, and it can be eaten directly with a little salt, which is the most delicious original taste.

Li Shu likes to eat this very much. It is low in fat and high in protein, and it is very delicious.

According to his appetite, if he eats with his belly open... he alone can kill a whole grilled grouper weighing seven or eight kilograms, as well as two grilled cuttlefish.

Zhizhi is full.

Very full.

Even the porridge water of lobster porridge couldn't be swallowed...

So she put the cold meal that belonged to her, together with the tin lunch box, by the charcoal fire to warm up, and then handed it to Li Shu, indicating that he eats.

Li Shu didn't say a word, took two or three bites and ate the rice and vegetables, and then continued to eat grilled cuttlefish.

The other soldiers were not idle either. They ate and ate around the bonfire, and chatted excitedly:

"Let me tell you, our life here is actually quite good! Look, just change one Local rotation, how can I have such a blessing to eat seafood every day!"

"Yes! There are also big lobsters! Many people in the inland areas have never seen the sea in their lives... My family and I are! If I didn't come to Nanling to serve as a soldier, if I didn't come here to rotate, and I never dreamed that I could kill two big lobsters by myself!" "It's

really good, but it's too uncomfortable to not be able to eat food at ordinary times!" "

But anyway, we will be discharged from the army in the future , Now that I'm back in my hometown, I can tell my family, 'When we were soldiers, we were so poor that we couldn't even eat vegetables and we ate fish every meal.' Hahaha..." "Lobsters are really hard to come by, but

this one weighs more than ten catties. Big grouper is also very rare... Such a big fish, the meat is not sticky at all, it is very tender..."

Now that the topic has come to "can't eat green vegetables", everyone asked Li Shu again,

" Report to the chief, can you... get us some more things like Professor Bie's experimental warehouse? We want to grow a variety of vegetables and grow them ourselves! Professor Bie said that chemical fertilizers and nutrient solutions cannot be provided to us, but vegetable seeds , and the cultivation method, she can teach us..."

Hearing this, Li Shu looked at Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled at him.

Li Shu then understood her opinion - she agreed.

How could Li Shu object?

These tanned and thin young men in front of him are all soldiers brought out by him, and they are all his heart and soul! The environment here is so harsh, of course he is also trying to improve their living conditions.

"Of course!" Li Shu said, "However, we must come up with a practical method...with low cost and at the same time not delaying your normal work and drills!" The soldiers were suddenly excited: "

Chief

, Just help us build the vegetable garden, we promise that we will take care of the vegetable garden, and we will not delay our work and training!" "Yes,

sir, we are very diligent, and we will not delay things because of the vegetable garden Damn!"

"Boss, let's grow some watermelon, shall we? Watermelon is super thirst-quenching!" "

It's better to grow pears! Pears are also thirst-quenching!"

"If you want me to say, it's better to grow grapes. Grapes are sweet, and when dried, they become raisins... ..."

...

Zhizhi couldn't help but said, "Why don't you just plant a large grouper, and you will be able to produce a lot of grouper in the future, or it would be good to plant some lobsters..." Everyone

laughed stand up.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also laughed.

Li Shu then asked the soldiers in Xiao Li's squad, how was the situation at the station in the past two months? Does anyone feel unwell or something.

Soldiers, look at me, and I look at yours...

Obviously they want to say something, but they are too embarrassed to speak.

Li Shu encouraged everyone, "Now there are no superiors or subordinates. I am your eldest brother, and Professor Bie is your sister-in-law. What can't you say in front of your brother and sister-in-law?"

A soldier boldly asked: "Really...you can say anything?"

"You can say anything!" Li Shu waved his hand.

The soldier struggled for a while, then said in a low voice: "Others are fine, but...it's really lonely. I have work during the day, so I don't have time to think about it when I'm busy. But it's too lonely at night, and I have nothing to do... I don't know. What can I do? It seems like a waste of time, I am anxious..."

Everyone was silent.

Yes, they are soldiers, and obeying orders is the bounden duty of soldiers.

They also know that their work is very meaningful and very important...but when they are free, they can only be accompanied by the lonely sea, day and night, all the time.

Li Shu was lost in thought.

These two bases were built under his organization. For more than ten years, he has spent at least three or four months every year eating and living with the officers and soldiers stationed on the island. Of course he knows the hardships and loneliness involved.

Zhizhi thought for a while and said, "I think this problem is very representative...we can try to solve it from several aspects." "Let's talk about it

." Li Shu was very interested.

--Zhizhi is a half-outsider. She knows about life on the island, but because she is not stationed on the island for a long time, she doesn't know much about it. The most important thing is that she has always been rational and clear-headed, and she has a bigger picture when thinking about problems.

Zhi Zhi said: "The first is spiritual needs. Our soldiers are very self-motivated. They feel that if they don't learn anything all night, it seems that their lives will be wasted. I think it's very good to have such a sense of crisis! So we are Shouldn't some educational courses be arranged?"

"Secondly, there is the need for entertainment. Working people also need to live a relaxed and moderate life. It is reasonable to work hard during the day and carry out some entertainment activities at night. However, entertainment activities must be healthy. For example, gambling is very inappropriate. Already..."

Soldiers, look at me and I look at you...

Xiao Yang asked: "Don't teach me, can you explain it in detail?"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Then I will tell you! But I'm just going to talk about it casually, listen to me, it's best to inspire your own ideas, after all, I don't really understand your current conditions..." Then, Zhizhi talked about her

own ideas :

There are seven days in a week, and there are six fighters in a class. Two programs can be arranged every night. One is to organize everyone to study, and the other is to organize everyone to play games. Take a day off and do nothing.

Xiao Yang asked hesitantly: "Don't teach me, what you said is really good... But, what should we study and play?" Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "I'm just in

education, so don't dislike me. Long story short, my nephews and nieces in my hometown are about the same age as you, and I would often persuade them to study more... Knowledge can really change fate." "Do you study with a diploma?" The soldier who asked the question

before asked.

Zhizhi nodded earnestly, "You guys only served three years in the military. It's been a year now, right? It's true that your training was very hard, and you were able to learn a lot of skills and knowledge in the army... Although after you leave the army, the military management department I will assign jobs for you, but if you are a veteran and have a degree... it will be of great benefit to you personally."

Xiao Yang asked: "How can we... get a diploma? "

Of course I have a college degree!" Zhizhi said.

The soldiers were all dumbfounded, "University, college diploma???"

Most of them have a junior high school education, and a few of them have only attended elementary school, and some even have only attended elementary school for a year or two...

Zhizhi smiled and said: "As long as you find the right method, illiterates can go to college... Although It's a bit exaggerated to say that."

Instead, everyone became interested, "Don't teach me and tell us more about it!"

Zhi Zhi said: "Now the country is vigorously promoting general education, otherwise there would be no nine-year compulsory education. Yes. But it is true that the college entrance examination is very difficult and it is not suitable for us, but there are other methods that are suitable for us, relatively speaking, re-education...that is commonly known as correspondence and self-examination." "Correspondence and self-examination are not limited

. You can be a primary school student, a college student, or even a student who has never been to school... Of course, the amount of knowledge from correspondence and self-examination is no worse than that of a serious university. It is at the elementary school level, so of course it will be difficult for you to learn..."

"So we have to choose the right major. For some majors, there are no mathematics and English...it is relatively easy to learn, such as law and history...we can study by ourselves after signing up and buying textbooks. The meeting place..."

At this point, Zhizhi paused.

The soldiers all looked at her seriously--

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "Don't you have a radio station? Can't you listen to the radio? Every night from 8:30 to 10:30, the National Education Channel has a lecture program! When you are free You can make a record, record the program list, or find time to listen to the class to see if you can understand the teacher's lecture, and it would be the best if you can understand." Then she pointed to Li Shu and said to everyone:

" If you don't know how to follow the radio station, isn't there a ready-made teacher here? Your elder brother has a Ph.D., and he instructs the public subjects of the university... There is no problem at all!" The soldiers suddenly became excited, "There is such a good

thing

! "

I have been in the army for three years and still have a college degree?! This... am I dreaming, please wake me up!" "

Then let's start listening tonight! Don't delay! If you can understand I'll sign up right away..."

"Hey, don't make noise, I want to ask Professor Bie about the registration method and the exam method..." "

Yes, be quiet! Be quiet!"

Next, Zhizhi explained in detail Da Bing explained the rules of correspondence and self-examination.

Everyone listened carefully, and the more you asked, the more suitable you felt: first, the cost was cheap, second, you could freely choose what to learn first, and you could graduate with enough credits, and first, you had incredible flexibility in terms of time... ...

Li Shu sat at the side, looking at the lively young soldiers, smiling with comfort in his eyes.

When everyone and Zhizhi had finished discussing, a soldier asked timidly again: "Don't teach me, then... what is the entertainment program?"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Well, we have to ask our entertainment committee."

The soldiers looked at each other, but they didn't know who the entertainment committee was.

But Li Shu knew.

--Zhi Zhi was talking about Fu Mingyu.

Fu Mingyu is especially good at publicity and entertainment. In the past, he single-handedly supported Shuangdao's publicity and entertainment activities, organized many prize-winning competitions, and also created a lot of gameplay, such as monthly competitions, seasonal competitions, fighting competitions, and defending competitions. Wait, to mobilize the enthusiasm of the workers to the greatest extent...

But recently, because he always chases after Tangniang, he has resigned from his post in Shuangdao and went to the Environmental Protection Bureau to temporarily work.

It is said that he has a temporary position in the Environmental Protection Bureau, but he is also very serious and responsible for his work. Within a year of his transfer, he handled two major pollution cases, which directly established his unshakable position.

It just so happened that Fu Mingyu was in Beikun Island right now, so tomorrow, it would be no problem for him to find a way to arrange entertainment programs for the officers and soldiers on both sides of the island!

"I'll bring him over tomorrow." Li Shu said to the soldiers with a smile, "Of course you can also think about what game you like to play the most, and then let him help arrange it..." After a

pause After a while, Li Shu explained again: "He is Fu Mingyu."

The soldiers were all happy.

At this time, another soldier said in a low voice: "Chief, can we... can we raise a dog?"

Li Shu was stunned for a moment, and asked, "Have a dog?"

The soldier said shyly, "I also listen to people What I said...is that someone used to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, fell asleep when he opened the door and didn't see clearly, and fell into the sea? Although he was rescued by his comrades...I am also very afraid of this, in case of drowning What should I do if I die? If I can raise a dog, at least the dog is more vigilant than people in this aspect, and can help stand guard and keep watch."

Li Shu thought for a while, "No problem!"

It is not difficult to raise a native dog, and it does cost a little food, but it would be great if it could improve the leisure living conditions of the soldiers stationed on the island.

Zhizhi asked: "What happened to that comrade who stepped into the air in the middle of the night?"

Li Shu replied: "He fell into the sea in the middle of the night, and he was also in a daze...couldn't make a sound. When the movement went down to retrieve him, he was swept away by the waves... It took a lot of effort to rescue him, and then he was sent back to Nanling quickly... because he had been walking on the road for several days, and developed a lung infection , he stayed in the hospital repeatedly for more than a year before he was cured, and later changed his post and stopped coming to the island."

Zhizhi said "ah".

After thinking about it, she said to Li Shu: "It's better to quickly install solar panels for Nanpeng and Beikun. The sunshine conditions here are good, there are few troops stationed here, and the burden is not big. The power problem is solved, and the whole base can be used at night. They are all bright, and the situation of stepping into the sky in the middle of the night can be alleviated..."

After speaking, Zhi Zhi looked at the hut where the soldiers are now living, and said, "I will send a letter to Beijing University of Technology later. I remember at last year's Science and Technology Commendation Conference, I heard that they were working on a new type of composite building material project. If there is a finished product, then let's contact them quickly... Apply for a pilot, so that the soldiers' dormitories can also be improved ."

Li Shu nodded again and again.

Xiao Yang seemed to understand, "Don't be a professor, isn't that... just the same as you asking us to wear quick-drying clothes in the morning, and then write down your experience and write a scientific journal?" Zhizhi nodded with a smile, "That's right!

"

She He also explained: "The advantage of the new composite building material is that it is light, strong, and easy to install. Our environment here is relatively extreme, so it is very suitable for them to do a test." Xiao Yang lowered his head and counted on his fingers, "We are

now The vegetables we eat all depend on Professor Bie's scientific research projects, and we can grow more vegetables in the future... We live here is too humid, and the clothes are not dry after washing. Professor Bie helped us find the scientific research of quick-drying clothes project... we'll have more decent houses to live in... and solar panels so we can use electricity..."

Xiao Li continued to count down, "We can still study, get a college degree, and play games every night..."

A soldier interrupted, saying, "We can still raise a dog!"

Another soldier answered again. , "We still have seafood to eat every day!"

Everyone discussed in unison,

"Then this kind of life is too cool !

"

After all, there is something to look forward to!"

"Great! Life in the future will be like going on vacation!"

...

Everyone laughed heartily.

Zhizhi looked at his watch and said to Li Shu: "Okay, let's go here today, it's almost ten o'clock, let's go to bed early... By the way, Li Shu, go and help me collect the laundry from last night. Clothes."

She and the soldiers' clothes were all locked in the "big oven"!

But she was too embarrassed to take it, after all, there were other men's underwear inside.

After Zhi Zhi confessed, she picked up a kerosene lamp, turned around and walked towards the boat where she lived.

Li Shu went to the "big oven" with a flashlight, ready to collect his clothes.

However, when he saw the situation inside the "big oven", he couldn't help gasping for air, showing surprise on his face.

Chapter 565

Li Shu opened the "big oven" and was about to take out the dried clothes from inside...

He suddenly froze.

It turned out that when the oven was turned on, the first thing he smelled was... a strong smell of smoke? !

It is said that the burning charcoal belongs to the secondary combustion, and it should not emit such thick smoke when it burns like wet firewood.

So, are the clothes in the "big oven" okay?

The wet clothes came in early in the morning, and the charcoal should have been burning for about four or five hours, and it had already been extinguished by this time. Li Shu opened the wooden door wide to disperse the remaining smoke inside, and went in first to collect his and Zhi Zhi's clothes.

When I touched it with my fingers, the clothes were completely dry, and they were very dry, that is...

put the fabric close to my nose and smell it, and I could smell a very strong smell of smoke.

Li Shu couldn't laugh or cry.

In order to avoid the embarrassment caused by other soldiers seeing Zhi Zhi's underwear, he wrapped her clothes with one of his tops, and then got down.

Xiao Yang and the others stood below, and asked excitedly: "Chief, what are the clothes for?"

Li Shu showed an indescribable expression, "Did you do it..."

Xiao Yang, Xiao Li, and the others climbed the ladder and went up. I got into the big oven, put away my clothes and came down again, and then started chattering,

"What a smell of smoke!"

"Isn't it charcoal that we burned in the morning? How could charcoal bring out such a big smoke?"

"Quickly see if the clothes are dry..."

"It's dry! Even the clothes smell like smoke!"

The

soldiers climbed down from the top holding the clothes.

Everyone held their clothes and looked at Li Shu in blank dismay.

Li Shu said: "Put the spare charcoal in it tomorrow morning, the first step is to dry the charcoal, and the second step is to use the dried charcoal to burn the charcoal to dry the wet clothes!" Everyone's eyes lit up

!

"This is a good way!"

Someone whispered again: "Or if we are free in the middle, we can come and open this door to have a look... If there is smoke, stop... Or the clothes have been dried early, and the charcoal If it hasn't been burned yet, you can bring our quilt over and bake it, so that the quilt won't be wet!" Li Shu smiled,

carried his clothes and went to the boat, and the smoky smell The children's clothes were handed over to Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi took it, listened to Li Shu's explanation, sniffed the clothes, frowned and said: "Don't wear such clothes, let's wash them again tomorrow morning!" Anyway, she and Li Shu still have a change of clothes.

She wants to take a bath.

Li Shu drew a small curtain for her with felt cloth at the bow, and when the soldiers cooked dinner, they boiled water, and each of them got a pot of boiling water... Zhi Zhi mixed half a bucket of warm water and took a quick bath .

The reason why it took a lot of trouble to set up a curtain to bathe in the bow instead of bathing in the canopy was because the sea environment was hot and humid, and the water stains could not dry at all.

After Zhizhi finished taking a bath, she called Li Shu to take a bath again. After she sat in the cabin and took care of her skin... Li Shu also finished taking a bath, along with the clothes they changed into and the clothes they were smoked on. Kaoru's clothes were all washed.

After finishing everything, the two lay down in the cabin and slept.

Zhizhi first asked the children about the situation in Beikun Island in detail.

Li Shu smiled and said: "The situation over there is better than here. The altitude is higher, but the road from the pier to the living area is a bit troublesome, but everything else is fine. The living area is not affected at all, iron eggs and iron pillars They are quite adaptable, and they were honest for more than an hour when they went there early in the morning, and then followed them into the vegetable fields... Don't worry, they will be fine with the golden branch watching over them." Only then did Zhizhi feel relieved

.

In the darkness, she looked at the pitch-black roof and sighed.

Hearing Zhizhi sigh softly, Li Shu asked: "What's the matter?"

Zhizhi said in a low voice: "I think...you guys are really not easy! It's more bitter than when we first landed on Seagull Island. At least We can still keep our feet on the ground, but what about them... They are floating at sea 24 hours a day, have you seen the sunburned skin on their faces and bodies? And the rheumatism ointment covered all over their bodies... They are all ten Eight|nine-year-old young man!"

Li Shu held Zhi Zhi's hand, "There must be someone to do the work... When you took everyone to Seagull Island, the process was of course very difficult, but the result was good You see, we have traveled all over the country, how many cities we have been to... we have eyes to see, and indeed there are very few places that are better than Nanling."

"To be honest, except for the strong agriculture, the infrastructure and facilities in the three nearby provinces really can't keep up, but the people in the three provinces can have enough to eat, and the standard of living is better than that of the people in other places. This is undeniable. So Zhizhi, the dream you have insisted on for so many years has been realized bit by bit..." "

Now you see that the boys stationed on the island are struggling... They are indeed struggling, but compared to you back then, at least there are still people behind them." The support of the country, but back then you were empty-handed, and you had to fill your stomachs and build a career for your dreams..."

Li Shu said in a low voice: "Zhi Zhi, you are really outstanding."

Zhi Zhi held his hand firmly with his backhand , smiled and said: "I told you about them, you just talk about us..."

Li Shu smiled and said: "Okay, I know you love them. Didn't everyone have a good chat today! Enrich everyone's spiritual world, Launch distance education and healthy entertainment activities! We need to contact new composite building materials to build houses for everyone...and install solar panels...ah yes, they have already put on new material quick-drying clothes..."

"Zhi Zhi, have you noticed that you have already treated my soldiers as our children?" Li Shu laughed.

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, then smiled, "You're right! I... seem to really dislike young people who have dreams and are willing to take it seriously, and they suffer too much. I always feel that it's unnecessary." After a pause,

she He sighed again: "This kind of mentality is... the hardships I have suffered, and I don't want my younger generations to suffer the same hardships like me... So Li Shu, am I getting old?

" Hearing this, he immediately turned over and stood on his side, looked at her carefully, and said in a low voice, "Let me take a look!" Cloth

curtains hung down on both ends of the cabin, and even though the moon was bright and the stars were thin outside, not even a ray of light could seep in.

He couldn't see her face at all.

So he pressed down, kissed lightly, and smiled softly, "Let me take a good look..." "

Don't make trouble!" Zhi Zhi warned him in a low voice, "Next door is the soldiers' dormitory..."

Li Shu chuckled, "I had already stretched the anchor rope long when I was taking a shower, so it's at least 30 meters away from them now! Don't talk... just listen!" Zhi Zhi listened attentively

.

--No matter how small Nanpeng Island is, it is still a reef island. What's more, it is still the peak water season, and although it is considered calm, the waves beat on the reef one after another, making rhythmic crackling sounds.

And she and Li Shu's boat were far away from the base...

Zhizhi didn't slap his big hand away.

The gentle bright moon hangs in the quiet night sky, sprinkles silver light on the water surface, and the breeze crushes the moonlight... The small tent boat swings circle after circle, spreading the fine moonlight over the entire ocean.

Early the next morning, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu got up one after another.

The soldiers made breakfast - noodles in fish soup.

The fish soup is left over from the grilled fish that I ate last night. The sea fish is rich in fat, and the soup will turn white after about ten minutes of cooking. Then go to the experimental warehouse to pick a few green vegetable leaves, wash them, break them into fine pieces and throw them away Put it into the pot, the soft noodles soaked in the snow-white fish soup, plus a little bit of green vegetable leaves...

It looks good, and it is delicious to eat.

Many soldiers sighed,

"I never saw the sea when I was not a soldier. What I hated the most was eating fish. One was that it smelled fishy, ​​and the other was that it had too many thorns. Only after I came here did I realize that there is still something wrong with it. The fishy fish has almost no thorns, and the meat is still tender. The stewed fish does not need condiments at all, and it tastes so delicious with a little salt..." "Why not? Unfortunately,

these fish can't be brought back to my hometown For the family to eat. Of course, dried salted fish is also delicious, but the taste of dried salted fish is completely different from that of fresh sea fish!" "It's all right, why don't you

take your family to Nanling in the future? You can't come to our base , it's still okay to eat sea fish in Nanling..."

Everyone ate while talking, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

Zhi Zhi gave Li Shu her share of breakfast, and what she ate was a large cup of delicious lobster porridge that Li Shu simmered last night.

After breakfast, the soldiers started the basic exercises, Zhi Zhi also went to the experimental warehouse to record and transcribe the data, and Li Shu started the experiment in the "big oven".

He first took some time to stack the charcoal blocks neatly on the bottom of the wooden box room, then burned a handful of charcoal in the charcoal basin, and closed the wooden door.

He went back to the boat, packed up the boat, set the time for Zhizhi's alarm clock, went to Zhizhi's experiment cabin, and told her to go to the big oven to see if the charcoal had dried if the alarm clock rang. In order to burn a new pot of charcoal, let everyone take all the wet clothes in and dry them.

Zhizhi nodded.

Then Li Shu rowed the boat back to Beikun Island.

In the evening, when Li Shu came back from his busy work on Beikun Island, he still brought back a lot of catches--Uncle and the others couldn't be free all day. Although everyone was not short of food, they still caught a lot of fish. The big sea fish came back and asked Li Shu to bring it to Zhizhi to eat...

So, everyone spent another day full of food.

When everyone went to get the clothes from the big oven at night, they were pleasantly surprised to find that the clothes and quilts that were dried this time did not smell of smoke! ! !

Zhizhi pursed her lips and smiled.

Of course!

She adjusted the alarm clock all day today to remind herself to dry the charcoal first, and then light the dried charcoal to bake everyone's warm clothes... She even came to observe several times to confirm that the large oven No smoke. Finally, when she found that all the clothes were dried, she reminded everyone to take turns to bake the semi-wet bedding as well.

After taking a shower, the soldiers put on dry clothes and slept on dry bedding...

This feeling is so comfortable!

Also, when everyone was grilling fish in the evening, Zhi Zhi suggested using a residual fire and a large pot to stir-fry coarse salt particles and put them in small cloth bags. Each soldier got a bag.

Putting a bag of coarse salt on my knees while sleeping, the excruciating rheumatic pain seemed to be halved.

Eat well, sleep well, and relieve rheumatic pain...

All the soldiers had a good night's sleep.

Chapter 566

It took Zhi Zhi three whole days to finally sort out the data of the Nanpeng Experimental Warehouse. She bid farewell to the soldiers and went to Beikun Island with Li Shu.

Beikun Island is relatively large, and even in the flood season, the buildings on the island are basically unaffected.

Compared with the four thatched huts on Nanpeng Island, the houses on Beikun seem more decent.

- There are three small two-story brick and stone buildings. The first floor of Building No. 1 is the cafeteria, and the second floor is the dormitory; the first floor of Building No. 2 is the reading room, and the second floor is the office and command center. The first floor of Building No. 3 is a warehouse, and the second floor is temporarily used as a guest house.

- Surrounded by three small buildings, there is a serious basketball court.

--Behind the three small buildings is a large vegetable field.

--There are four experimental bases built on the island, including Zhizhi's experimental shed.

The main part of Beikun Island was built by Li Shu by dredging and accumulating sand on site, which took six years. But the bricks, cement, lime, etc. used to build houses and basketball courts on the island, as well as the soil used to grow vegetables, and the building materials for the experimental warehouse...all were transported by boats, one by one, and also by the coastal defense forces. The soldiers built it with their own hands.

Up to now, sand dredgers and sandblasting boats are still working not far from the site.

Li Shu sailed the boat into the pier of Beikun Island.

As he told her a few days ago, due to the high water season, Beikun Island has used a temporary pier because the old pier has been submerged under the sea.

After the boat was parked, Zhi Zhi was supported by Li Shu, went to the pier, and then walked towards the base by stepping on the ten-meter-long pontoon bridge.

She looked around as she walked.

The last time Zhizhi came to Beikun Island was at the end of March in the first half of the year. After four months, Beikun Island has not changed much overall, but there are also significant changes visible to the naked eye.

The walls of several small buildings are painted with brand new slogans, which have never been seen before:

[Resolutely support the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and realize the four modernizations]

[Listen to the party's command, have a good style and be able to win battles]

[Always be a loyal guard of the party and the people! ]

[The wind is like the wind, and discipline is paramount! 】

Some of the coconut trees planted on the island were planted by Li Shu when they first built them. In the first half of the year, when Zhizhi came, the fruits were only about the size of melons. Now they are full of fruits, and the color of some coconuts has changed from green to green It's yellow-green, it looks like it's ripe...

and the mango tree next to the small building is also full of fruits.

This kind of mango tree is a typical seagull island breeding and grafting mango. The fruit is huge and the core is very small. The skin is green when immature, and the skin is very bright dark purple when mature.

The pulp is rich in juice, delicate and soft, and extremely sweet.

When Zhizhi came last time, these mangoes were still flowers... Now it seems that the green trees are full of huge purple fruits, which is really attractive!

Zhizhi followed Li Shu and walked towards the small building.

Beikun Island is bigger, and there are more officers and soldiers stationed there. It was early in the morning, and the soldiers were all doing morning exercises on the basketball court, running in circles!

Zhi Zhi saw a few little bastards following behind the soldiers at a glance.

Of course the children also saw Zhi Zhi and Li Shu.

Everyone was surprised.

Tie Zhu, the youngest, opened his mouth and came, "Mom-"

Then he was stopped by his brother Tie Dan, "Don't make any noise!"

After a few small ones ran around with the team, they quietly retreated to the side, Didn't bother the soldiers.

They ran around to Zhizhi and shouted happily.

"Mom, are you back?"

"Mom-have you finished your work over there?"

"Aunt Zhizhi, have you had breakfast?"

"Aunt Zhizhi, my mother is in Building No. 3!"

Zhizhi looked at the little ones with a smile.

Jin Zhi is nineteen years old, and she is a beautiful girl. She has inherited all the advantages of Tangniang and Fu Mingyu... Tall, beautiful, smart, calm, good at swimming, fond of martial arts, has a chivalrous heart that hates evil, and is kind to people she doesn't know. A kind of natural indifference, and endless patience with those she likes...

Jin Zhi, like her mother, also likes Zhizhi very much.

These two women have very unusual feelings for Zhi Zhi... Tang Niang is more than twenty years older than Zhi Zhi, but she regards Zhi Zhi as a sister of the same generation; Jin Zhi is more than twenty years younger than Zhi Zhi, and she also regards Zhi Zhi As sisters of the same generation.

So in Jin Zhi's eyes, Tie Dan and Tie Zhu are smaller than her.

Although Brother Tie Dan is indeed younger than her, but in Jin Zhi's subconscious mind, Brother Tie Dan is younger because of his generation.

Now Jin Zhi is also studying at Haida University, but not Huai'an Haida University, but Liancheng Haida University.

The major of study is marine biology.

Before, Zhizhi suggested that Jin Zhi should be admitted to Huai'an Haida, so that she could take care of Jin Zhi, but Jin Zhi refused.

Jin Zhi said: "...Aunt Zhizhi, if I become your student, it will be difficult for me to surpass you. Actually, I don't want to see you every day. I hope we keep a certain distance between us, but we still We can see each other often... In this way, every time you see me, you can discover my progress, changes and differences."

Later, Jin Zhi did the same.

Every summer vacation, Spring Festival, and when Zhizhi occasionally goes to Liancheng Haida for a meeting, the two will meet each other.

As Jin Zhi said, she has indeed changed a lot.

She was admitted to university at the age of 16, and now she is 19 years old, and she has already completed her first year of graduate school. Her tutor won her the opportunity to go abroad for exchange, and she will go to Europe to study in a few months.

Zhi Zhi asked Jin Zhi with a smile, "Where are your parents?"

Jin Zhi pouted, "The two of them left yesterday... they said they were going out to relax!"

Zhi Zhi smiled.

Tang Niang was born with such a nature-she suffered unspeakable hardships when her personality was not fully formed, and was later suppressed by the general environment. Indifference and ruthlessness are her protective colors, but in fact she is soft, kind and kind.

Fu Mingyu is a love brain through and through. He wished that there were only him and Tangniang left in the world, so that no one would bother him and Tangniang anymore... Although Jin Zhi is his and Tangniang's child, he will always love Jin Zhi. It's all three minutes of heat. When he suddenly saw her after a long time, he would feel guilty for pampering his daughter. After three or five days, his attention would turn to Tang Niang again, and he would never see Jin Zhi again.

Probably because of this, Jin Zhi does not depend on his parents, but gets closer to Zhi Zhi, who is emotionally stable and has a relatively stable personality.

Now hearing Jin Zhi's implied complaint, Zhi Zhi smiled, "I have time these few days to help me process the data, try to finish the work as soon as possible, and then we will go out to relax!"

Jin Zhi loves to hear this, "Okay Lie!"

Zhi Zhi pointed to Tie Dan and Tie Zhu, and said to Hong Hehe's son Zhou Xiaohai: "Take care of the three of them!" "

Okay!" Jin Zhi replied with a smile.

Zhizhi left with Li Shu.

The two went to the guest house first.

The guest house is on the second floor of Building No. 3. There are twelve rooms in total. Each room is small in size. The furniture and layout in the room are all the same. There is a bedside table between the two single beds, a desk and a chair. , a coat rack and a washbasin rack.

The furniture style is simple and uniform.

There are three enamel washbasins with Double Happiness printed on them on the washbasin stand, a hot water thermos with a big red plastic shell on the desk, and army green bedding folded into tofu cubes on the two single beds...

Very good, it looks like a typical military area guest house in the 1980s.

Li Shu also has work to do.

After he settled Zhi Zhi, he left in a hurry, and Zhi Zhi packed her luggage in the room.

The usual clothes should be taken out and hung on the coat rack, all the skin care products should be taken out and placed in the small basket next to the washbasin stand, and the small alarm clock she is used to should also be taken out and placed on the desk...

Then After coming down, she fetched some water with the washbasin, washed her face, neck, and arms well, and took care of her skin...

Hong Hehe came over and called the door, "Zhizhi, Zhizhi, are you there?" ? I heard Xiaohai and the others say you're coming back?"

"Yes, yes!" Zhi Zhi ran to open the door and said, "I just arrived, what are you?"

Seeing the excitement on Hong Hehe's face, she didn't know what happened what's up.

"Let's go! Let's go to the greenhouse to have a look! Let me tell you...you will jump for joy when you see the scene!" Hong Hehe said happily.

--What kind of good news came from the experimental greenhouse?

Zhizhi blinked.

Regardless of whether it is good news, as long as it comes from the experimental greenhouse, it must be a good thing!

She also had a sense of infinite expectation in her heart.

"Okay, wait a minute, I'll get a hat." Saying that, Zhi Zhi reached for the sun hat with a veil, put it on her head, closed the door behind her, and left with Hong Hehe.

The two hurried to the back of Building No. 2.

Behind the No. 2 building are four scientific research greenhouses arranged very neatly:

No. 1 greenhouse is in charge of Zhizhi, which focuses on desalinating seawater to irrigate crops;

No. 2 greenhouse is the main scientific research base of Honghehe, and the project is to use plants to weaken alkaline soil Ecosphere;

Greenhouse No. 3 is responsible for grafting Chinese herbal medicine to cultivate and purify anti-cancer agents;

Fang Lijuan is in charge of Greenhouse No. 4, which uses soilless hydroponic vegetables.

Hong Hehe took Zhizhi to the No. 3 greenhouse.

Li Qingyu is in charge of the project?

Since everyone is not able to come here often, every time they come, they will automatically and consciously help to see other people's projects, and they also have a very basic understanding of the projects of their partners. Hong Hehe took Zhi Zhi to change his work clothes first, and then entered the experimental shed, directly took Zhi Zhi to an experimental pit, pointed to a piece of slim plants, and said with a

smile: "Look!"

After taking a look, his eyes widened immediately!

Li Qingyu's research direction is the grafting of Chinese herbal medicine, and the purification of an anti-cancer drug called aisu. However, the active agent content of native wormwood is too high, and after ten purifications, it failed nine and a half times. In the end, I fumbled and grafted different species of wormwood native to different regions of our country to cultivate healthier and more suitable wormwood for purification...

Li Qingyu has been working on this project for more than two years, and the progress is very slow.

Didn't expect these grafted wormwood to grow so well this time? ? ?

Zhizhi beamed with joy, "Oh, if Qingyu finds out, she must be so happy!"

Hong Hehe smirked, "I have already sent her a telegram, saying that something serious happened to her laboratory! First let her Worry about it for a few days, wait for her to come... she will be happy to death!"

Zhizhi poked Hong Hehe's forehead with her finger, "Don't frighten her... You, the child has raised three You're still so naughty!"

Hong Hehe stuck out his tongue, his smiling face still carried the innocence and optimism of the past.

Chapter 567

Zhizhi became busy on Beikun Island.

She only has one experimental warehouse on Nanpeng Island, and she has been busy there for three days before recording all the data...

Now she has an entire experimental greenhouse on Beikun Island, with more experimental plants and more trivial data. , according to the usual schedule, at least one month of work.

However, in the past, Li Shu would always help her, plus she herself worked overtime, so this speed could be shortened to half a month.

This time is different, there are Jin Zhi and Tie Dan.

Jinzhi Yanyi, she is also working with her mentor's project, and has experience in collecting data. Tie Dan is smart and knows how to draw inferences from one example... Tie Zhu and Xiao Hai have no experience in this field, so they help everyone run errands.

Zhizhi's progress is very fast.

Every morning, before dawn, the little ones would get up and do morning exercises with the soldiers, and Li Shu would do the same. Zhizhi and Hong Hehe got up at normal time, washed up and had breakfast, and then plunged into their respective experimental greenhouses to do leading work first and allocate blocks.

A few little ones went to the sea to play in the water after morning exercise and breakfast... After all, it wasn't so sunny or hot in the morning. Around noon, they ran over to help Zhi Zhi, and they kept busy until the sun went down in the afternoon.

For lunch, Tie Zhu and Xiao Hai went to the cafeteria to grab a meal, and everyone squatted at the door of the experimental shed to deal with it casually.

In the evening, the children usually play basketball with the soldiers. Zhizhi and Hong Hehe stay in the lab tent to check the data that the children help transcribe and enter during the day... In fact, in Hong Hehe's eyes, the children are just the

children , or in her eyes... They only look like three, four, six or seven years old, so she actually doesn't trust them.

Xiaohai felt that everyone who helped Aunt Zhizhi should also help his mother...

Hong Hehe refused.

Until later, Hong Hehe watched Jin Zhi and Tie Dan skillfully process the data for Zhi Zhi.

At the beginning, Hong Hehe was quite worried, and said to Zhizhi: "Why don't you do it yourself, those small ones are not the ones who can calm down to do things! Don't record the wrong data, when the time comes I'm going to be blind!"

Zhi Zhi comforted her at that time, "It's okay, Jin Zhi and Tie Dan helped me get the data before, they are skilled handicrafts... By the way, you can also ask them to help, save yourself Let them have more experience in this field."

Hong Hehe didn't agree at that time.

Later, when I saw that Jin Zhi and Tie Dan really did well, I was a little envious, but I couldn't hold back my face.

Later, it was Zhi Zhi who hinted at Xiao Hai, and Xiao Hai ran to ask Hong Hehe again, and Hong Hehe "reluctantly" agreed to let the children help her.

There is great power in numbers.

It took about a week, and all the data that Zhizhi wanted had been sorted out.

Hong Hehe arrived at Beikun Island three days earlier than Zhizhi. She is slightly inferior to Zhizhi in terms of innovation, but she has always been reliable in data processing, and she is a typical conservative and innovative scholar.

So although she processed the experimental data earlier, she later allowed her son Xiaohai to help her process the data...but until Zhizhi's data was processed, Hong Hehe's experimental data was not yet recorded.

However, on this day, Li Qingyu arrived in a hurry by boat.

She was obviously frightened by Hong Hehe's telegram, as soon as she got off the boat, she rushed to her lab shed...

Just in time, the little ones saw Li Qingyu on the basketball court.

Of course they knew why Li Qingyu came here.

The eccentric Jin Zhi immediately put on an anxious look, rushed forward and stopped Li Qingyu, "Aunt Qingyu, why are you here now?"

Li Qingyu was in a hurry, "Jin Zhi, what happened to my lab shed? Hey, you, Aunt He He, didn't tell me clearly, you're so anxious to death!"

Jin Zhi held Li Qingyu's hand tightly, "Aunt Qingyu, don't worry, in fact, doing scientific research is to accept and allow failure, right? If it doesn't work this time, there will be a next time. Failure is the mother of success!" Tiedan

, Tie Zhu and Xiaohai also said one after another:

"Yes, Aunt Li, don't be too anxious. My mother said that you can't rush to do scientific research..." "

Yes, yes, as long as you persevere, you will succeed!" "

Sunny Aunt Yu, the failure in front of me is only temporary, as long as you walk the right path and persevere...you will definitely succeed."

Li Qingyu's heart sank to the bottom of the valley.

so?

Is it because her grafted wormwood is all dead?

She didn't notice that the little ones were giving each other winks, and she didn't notice that Tie Zhu almost couldn't control his expression and laugh...

It was the noise made by the few little ones that alarmed the people who were working in the experimental greenhouse. Zhizhi and Hong Hehe.

The two of them came out and saw that it was Li Qingyu who had come? ? ?

Hong Hehe was overjoyed, "Qingyu, you are finally here! You..." Suddenly realizing that Li Qingyu was tricked by her, Hong Hehe immediately lost face, and said with grief and indignation, "...Why did you come here? !"

If it is said that the ambiguous words of the children just now made Li Qingyu's uneasiness rise to the peak, then Hong Hehe's mournful tone now... directly sentenced Li Qingyu to death for the wormwood that he regards as the second life!

The expression on Li Qingyu's face suddenly turned gray.

Zhizhi tugged Hong Hehe's sleeve, then gave her another look,

meaning: Don't go too far!

Hong Hehe gave Zhi Zhi a look back: I know, I won't make Li Qingyu too sad!

She immediately stepped forward to grab Li Qingyu, and took Li Qingyu to the experimental shed, saying as she walked, "I said that your grafting of wormwood is not feasible! Wormwood, you say it is cheap, it is really cheap , as long as it takes root in the soil and grows out, it will always be alive. It is not afraid of wind and rain, and it can grow well even if it lacks water and nutrients..." "

But if you call it cheap, it is quite arrogant. Grafting will never be accepted! The active ingredients of each seedling are too high, and when grafted together, no one can tolerate anyone, so..."

While talking, Hong Hehe had already brought Li Qingyu to the shed, to the piece of wormwood that had grown lush after grafting, pointed to them and said, "...Look, don't they grow well?"

Li Qingyu opened her eyes wide.

Her thoughts are still stuck on... Everyone is trying to persuade her that it doesn't matter if she fails this time.

In fact, she is a scientific researcher herself, and of course she is well aware of the reason why nine out of ten experiments failed, and she was even mentally prepared to accept this failure calmly.

But, why do these wormwoods in front of me... grow so well?

Li Qingyu stared at the wormwood in disbelief.

She shook off Hong Hehe's hand, excitedly stepped forward to observe carefully.

--The mugwort in the north has long and thin leaves, while the mugwort in the south has short plants and fat and round leaves. It turns out that after the successful grafting of the two, the stems of the plants grown out are thick, tall and straight, and the leaves are sparse? But that's exactly what she wanted! After all, the purified raw material is to be extracted from the rhizome.

Four months ago, Li Qingyu handed over the work of taking care of the seedlings to the officers and soldiers stationed on the island after she did the grafting work here, and returned to the university where she taught. Before leaving, she left a thick scientific research notebook, explaining carefully how the soldiers should take care of the seedlings...

She didn't have any hope at all.

Because...

I really failed too many times.

This time, Hong Hehe suddenly sent her a telegram without end, asking her to come quickly... To be honest, Li Qingyu thought it was a typhoon or something else that destroyed her laboratory .

Didn't expect it

to be successful this time?

For a moment, Li Qingyu forgot that this was Hong Hehe's prank.

She was so happy that she hugged Hong Hehe, "Hehe! I succeeded!"

Hong Hehe smiled and hugged her back forcefully, "Congratulations, Qingyu! You finally succeeded!"

Li Qingyu was so happy that she wanted to cry, she let go, hugged Zhizhi again, choked up and said: "Zhizhi, I succeeded!"

Zhizhi hugged Li Qingyu, also said with a smile: "Yes, Qingyu, you succeeded! Congratulations! "

Li Qingyu cried with joy.

After a while, Li Qingyu suddenly came to her senses and stared at Hong Hehe, "Hong Hehe! Are you... Are you lying to me? You even joined forces with those little ones to deceive me?" Hong

Hehe She fled out of the lab shed with a smile, "No! I just...wanted to give you a surprise!"

Li Qingyu was stunned for a moment, chased after her, and cursed through gritted teeth: "Hong-he-he!

" Zhi looked at the two with a funny face.

Jin Zhi, Tie Dan Tie Zhu and Xiao Hai also clapped their hands excitedly, laughed and shouted,

"Aunt Hehe, run! Don't be caught up!"

"Auntie Hehe, come

on !" Got caught!"

"Mom-you have to run around the corner!"

"Aunt Qingyu, hurry up! Faster!"

"Aunt Qingyu, Aunt Hehe is afraid of the sun, so she will definitely not run to the basketball The field..."

"Aunt Qingyu, come on!"

"Come on, come on!"

...

Zhizhi couldn't laugh or cry.

Just at this moment, Li Shu accompanied Shen Shuhua into the lab shed.

Hong Hehe and Li Qingyu also brushed past them.

When Li Shu went to pick up Shen Shuhua and his wife, Li Qingyu ran away in a panic because of her impatience... So Li Shu, who was lagging behind, told Shen Shuhua the real situation.

Only then did Shen Shuhua heave a sigh of relief, and said to Li Shu with a smile: "That's good, that's good, you don't know, after Qingyu received He He's telegram, she was very anxious... It turned out that He He was the one who did the trick. !"

Everyone saw Hong Hehe and Li Qingyu chasing and fighting at the edge of the basketball court, but it was the days when they were still young and laughing and laughing on Seagull Island before they were born... It was infinitely nostalgic.

It's just that more than twenty years have passed in the blink of an eye. We have gone through so many ups and downs together, supported each other to achieve one wish after another, and each got married and had children... By now, their children have almost grown into what they were at the beginning. very nice.

Chapter 568

This time Li Qingyu came prepared.

She thought the greenhouse on the island was destroyed!

So not only did she come, but she also brought a few students here, thinking...if the greenhouse is destroyed, how to rebuild it.

In the end, the bad news turned out to be good news!

Of course Li Qingyu was very happy, and hurriedly led the students to busy work...

and when Li Qingyu was busy, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe had already finished their work, so they also took the four little ones to help Li Qingyu tidy up. data and information.

With many people and strong strength, Li Qingyu's work was quickly handled.

Everyone discussed about going out to sea together.

The accompanying uncles couldn't wait for it.

So on this day, everyone simply packed up their luggage and took a few boats to go out to play.

Li Shu and Da Zhou have work to do and cannot accompany them to the sea, they agreed to go after finishing their work. So Zhizhi and Hong Hehe took a boat with Sanshu Hu and Uncle Hu, Li Qingyu, Shen Shuhua, and two students of Li Qingyu took a boat, four children took a boat, and three uncles took a boat...

A group of people drove towards the deserted island about 30 nautical miles away from Beikun Island.

There is no fresh water and no grass grows on the deserted island, but there is a particularly delicate white sand beach, and there is a lobster nest nearby, which belongs to the open sea geographically.

In the early years, my uncles had no restrictions on going to sea and didn't care about these things. They often went, and they were very familiar with knowing the way.

Everyone rowed the boat and set off on the road.

Thirty nautical miles, almost fifty or sixty kilometers, manual rowing... If the wind is smooth, it can be reached within two hours.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe sat in the boat, wearing sun hats with veils, chatting and enjoying the sea view.

Although today is the same as usual, the sun is shining brightly.

But mornings are always cooler.

The uncles are very good at adjusting the way the boat advances according to the direction and flow direction, and strive to advance in the most time-saving and labor-saving way.

So Zhizhi and Hong Hehe felt the gentle breeze blowing on their faces... Then they looked at the bright sun above their heads and the clear blue sky, and because they had no reference, they didn't know what their uncles were paddling. What is the speed of the boat? I only know that the two of them chatted for a while, ate a handful of fried melon seeds, and suddenly saw a small black spot in the distance.

Zhi Zhi was very surprised, pointing to the little black dot and asked: "Uncle, is it here yet?"

Hu Zisan smiled and replied: "It is here!"

"So fast?" Zhi Zhi couldn't believe it .

Hu Zisan was still giggling, "The weather is good today, and the wind is smooth!"

After a while, the little black spot gradually became clear, and the face of the island was gradually visible.

It was a deserted island with a very small surface, just a beach, with a few huge rocks in the center of the island. It seems that, as the uncles said, there is indeed no grass.

Soon, the uncles took everyone to the vicinity of the island.

There are shallows near the island, and it is impossible for small boats to get too close to the shore. After a lot of effort, everyone pulled the four small boats to the beach, anchored, and moved a few big rocks to the island to hold down the anchor chains, and then began to move things to the island.

It is mainly to move wooden barrels filled with fresh water, linoleum cloth for tents, pots and pans, flour potatoes, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar for picnics to the island.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu were left aside.

There is no way, they are the shortest and weakest in the team, and they are not allowed to do any physical work.

So Zhizhi and Li Qingyu packed their luggage.

It took another two hours or so, and everyone finally worked together to build a simple sunshade on the beach with pennies and linoleum. At the same time, the pots and stoves were built, and even the straw brought by them was spread on the beach, and bamboo mats were spread on the soft straw, so that everyone had a huge soft cushion for lying, sitting and lying on.

In fact, as soon as Zhizhi landed on the island, she knew why her uncles brought them here to play.

--The sand on the beach is really delicate, and it is still snow white, there is not a single gravel on the beach!

Stepping on the beach with bare feet is extremely comfortable!

Zhizhi can be regarded as someone who has stayed on the island for more than 20 years. She is very familiar with the islands near Nanling; she has also been to the islands near Jinshi and Huai'an, but not every island has a beach.

Some are directly on the reef shore, and some have sandy beaches but the sand is very rough, like pebbles.

Such an island is not suitable for playing in the water.

Moreover, although there is no fresh water and no grass grows on this small island, the offshore beach has a buffer of about 30 to 40 meters...

Islands with such conditions are relatively rare.

Especially small islands in the open sea and high seas are mostly islands because of the protruding peaks on the seabed and the tops are higher than the sea surface. There is no buffer zone on such an island, so of course it is not suitable for play.

So Zhizhi was very happy when she came to the island.

After tidying up the scene, Zhi Zhi couldn't wait to drag Li Qingyu and Hong Hehe into the sea to play.

Li Qingyu and Hong Hehe laughed at Zhizhi fiercely:

"Zhizhi, here are all our own people, either old or young... Well, although there are still Shuhua and Qingyu's two students, but Zhizhi, do you need to be so conservative? You were not this kind of person before!" "

Yeah, Zhizhi, how uncomfortable it is to go into the water with clothes on! Look at us, we are so comfortable and comfortable in our swimsuits!"

Zhizhi sighed, "I'm afraid of getting sunburned..."

It's the early 1990s, and department stores already have swimsuits. Except for the uncles who don't care and go into the water in cloth shorts, everyone else brings their own swimsuits.

Zhi Zhi was afraid of getting sunburned, so she insisted on wearing long-sleeved trousers over the one-piece swimsuit...

If it wasn't for the fact that she couldn't cover her face, she would have liked to cover her face before going into the water.

I heard Zhizhi say that she actually went into the water in her underwear because she was afraid of getting sunburned?

Li Qingyu and Hong Hehe gave a strange cry, then quickly got up from the sea, and ran towards the awning on the beach!

The other little ones who had already gone to play in the sea were all startled, not understanding what happened, they all watched Li Qingyu and Hong Hehe ran away to put on long-sleeved trousers, then came back again, with a thumping sound. Jumping into the sea again...

"Mom! What are Aunt Hehe and Aunt Qingyu doing?" Tie Zhu asked curiously.

Zhizhi said seriously, "They're being hypocritical, they're afraid they'll get sunburned!"

The voice was not low, and Hong Hehe and Li Qingyu could hear it clearly.

A string of water flowers was thrown towards Zhizhi.

Hong Hehe yelled: "Don't you Zhizhi, you are not hypocritical? You are not afraid of getting sunburned!"

Before she could finish speaking, Zhi Zhi directly splashed a handful of water in return and burst out laughing.

After eating a mouthful of salty and bitter sea water, Hong Hehe immediately screamed, holding water in both hands towards Zhi Zhi... But, Hong Hehe accidentally splashed water on Li Qingyu's place... A scuffle began

!

The children were also excited and ran over to join in the splashing.

Everyone was screaming, laughing and making noise...

The uncles couldn't rest, and after talking to Zhi Zhi, they prepared to row the boat to copy the lobster nest.

The little ones wanted to play with them, and the two students brought by Li Qingyu also wanted to join in the fun... Li Qingyu was afraid that something would happen to the students, so she had no choice but to follow.

In the end, only Zhizhi and Hong Hehe remained at the base.

After the others left, Zhizhi whispered something to Hong Hehe...the two waded to the boat, unloaded a movable deck from the boat, lifted it together, threw it into the sea, and then Find hemp rope, tie one end of the rope to the deck, and tie the other end to the boat...

Next, Zhizhi and Hong Hehe found a bag of fried melon seeds and a cloth bag for melon seed shells, and sat down together. In the float on the deck.

To ensure balance, the two sat in opposite directions, submerging their legs in the sea water.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe were among the same batch of educated youths, they made friends immediately, and their relationship was the deepest. The husbands of the two have always worked in the same system. Da Zhou was Li Shu's deputy before, and he still is now.

Therefore, the relationship between Zhizhi and Hong Hehe is also particularly deep, and they can say anything and dare to say anything.

Taking advantage of this meeting and taking advantage of no outsiders asking for it, Hong Hehe asked directly: "Hey Zhizhi, you and your family Li Shu get together less and more each year, will he pester you?" Zhi Zhi glared at Hong

He He glanced, his cheeks were flushed, and his eyes were about to kill people.

Hong Hehe continued without fear of death: "...they have served as soldiers and seem to have good physical fitness, and they are also very strong in that aspect... my family's Da Zhou is also! By the way, have you noticed, especially after they have exercised and exercised... ..."

"To be honest, I'm a little scared," Hong Hehe muttered, "As long as he doesn't have a small day, he would like to ask for it every day, and he will toss it several times a night..." "

Zhizhi, how many times a night do you do? "Hong Hehe ate a melon seed and asked slowly.

Zhi Zhi ignored her.

Hong Hehe manually peeled a fat and white melon seed kernel, handed it to Zhi Zhi, and asked, "How many times?

" Why do you ask this?"

"I just want to ask if your back is sore! Tell me! How many times a day at most?" Hong Hehe asked in a low voice.

Zhi Zhi blushed and gestured.

Hong Hehe was dumbfounded, "Eight times?"

"You're so loud...you want to die!" Zhizhi scolded.

Hong Hehe looked at Zhizhi and his expression became a little pitiful, "Can you bear it? Your man is too inhuman...you just let him torment you like this?" Zhizhi said, "It's not like every

day So..."

"Then when did it happen?" Hong Hehe suddenly became curious, "Tell me, I'll learn one too."

Zhi Zhi blushed so much that she was about to bleed.

In the end, it was worn down by Hong Hehe... I couldn't avoid it, so Zhizhi said in a low voice: "Wear a skirt that doesn't hold your body, the bigger one, and then tighten your waist and pull the collar down. Trick...don't make your hair too tidy, it's fine if it's a little messy..."

Hong Hehe suddenly realized.

Zhizhi taught her again in a low voice, "You are tall, and your long legs are your advantage. If you take good care of the skin on your legs..." Hong Hehe stared at

her long legs, and suddenly blushed .

She was cruel, taught Zhi Zhi a few tricks in a low voice, and said: "You should try it when the time comes!"

This time it was Zhi Zhi's turn to be dumbfounded.

But she was still hesitant.

The method Hong Hehe taught...

sounds unbelievable, but it made her feel itchy, and she couldn't help but want to try it.

But Li Shu's needs have always been very strong, what if he can't stop eight times a night!

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe looked at me and I looked at you, both of them blushed.

Chapter 569

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe sat on the floating board and chatted all afternoon, and finished eating a whole bag of fried melon seeds...

Uncle and the others also returned with a full load.

Everyone was so excited!

Especially the few children and Li Qingyu's two students.

Several children have been on the island since they were young. Of course, their water skills are good, but they have not had the conditions to play in the water for a long time because of their studies... This time,

under the protection of their uncles, they directly held the fish Fork diving and spearing big lobsters, the harvest is very good, and a lot of big fish are also forked.

As for Li Qingyu's two students, their water skills are limited to swimming, so they didn't dare to dive for lobsters directly like Jin Zhi and Tie Dan, so they stayed on the boat to fish.

Their fishing performance is also very good, and the harvest is very rich.

Everyone is happy.

Back at the camp, the children excitedly called Zhizhi and Hong Hehe to watch the catch they brought back.

Zhizhi went over to take a look, and instantly her eyes lit up!

Really stabbed the lobster nest?

The lobsters alone brought back two full baskets, and the largest one weighed at least three or four catties by visual inspection! In addition, there are Pipi shrimp!

Zhi Zhi stared at Pippi Shrimp dumbfounded...

She had never eaten Pippi Shrimp before, but it was definitely the first time she had seen Pippi Shrimp that big-as big as her arm? ? ?

The shell of Pippi shrimp is not as hard and thick as that of lobster. It is so big that it must weigh a pound?

Uncles are always kind to Zhizhi.

They love Zhi Zhi, and they even love Zhi Zhi's husband and children.

They know that Zhizhi loves to eat blue-footed flower dragons, and they will catch lobsters for Zhizhi to eat whenever they have the chance; they will remember that Li Shu likes to eat cuttlefish, Tie Dan likes to eat conger eels, and Tie Zhu likes to eat pagoda snails.

So today Zhizhi's family has everything they like to eat!

At this moment, everyone is looking at the catch excitedly around the big baskets, and the uncles are already smiling and going to the side to light the fire pot, ready to cook.

Li Qingyu's two students were very discerning, so they hurried over to help. But they seldom eat seafood, and they hardly know what to do. Finally, they volunteered to knead the noodles and make noodles.

Others are busy killing and dissecting fish and so on.

Zhi Zhi looked at her watch, then at the sky, she always felt that Li Shu and Da Zhou were coming soon.

Sure enough-

after about half an hour, a small black spot appeared in the sky.

Zhizhi smiled.

After a while, the little black dot gradually approached, and a little shadow could be seen gradually-isn't it just a small boat! And it is the boat on Beikun Island that is very familiar.

Of course, some uncles found out that Li Shu and Da Zhou were coming, so they rushed to cook.

All of a sudden, the beach was busy.

--There are people who split coconuts with a harpoon, and the coconuts produce Beikun Island, the juice is sweet and the flesh is Q-bomb. Although it is not easy to open, but the uncles have a knack, poke a hole with a harpoon, and then pour the coconut water into the pot... After all the coconuts have been drained, they use fish Poke and scratch the coconut a few times with a fork, and finally pack the empty coconuts into two large sacks.

The two uncles climbed up on the boulder on the small island and let a rope hang down.

The people below tied the mouth of the sack with a rope.

The two uncles at the top pulled up the sack together, and then smashed the sack down...

After repeated several times, the uncles at the bottom opened the sack, took out the cracked coconut, and asked the children to help get the coconut meat. The remaining coconuts that have not been smashed continue to be put into sacks, sent to boulders, and continue to be smashed...

until all the coconuts have been cracked open for meat.

Coconut water is used as a drink, and everyone is equally divided into a large enamel cup for each person.

As for the coconut meat, part of it is eaten as fruit, and part of it is used to make soup with fish soup.

--Conger eels are the most difficult to catch and handle because they are very fierce, but the meat of conger eels is indeed delicious.

Moray eels are particularly ferocious, large and aggressive. An adult moray eel weighs thirty to forty catties, and it takes two uncles to work together to subdue it.

This thing is particularly difficult to clean up. Uncles usually don't like to catch this thing. One is because it is very fierce, and the other is because it is too difficult to handle... At this moment, an experienced uncle is struggling to clean it up, and Shen Shuhua went to help.

In fact, it requires bloodletting, skinning, and deboning.

And because moray eels are so big, it is particularly difficult for one person to handle them. With the help of Shen Shuhua, the uncle quickly cleaned up the conger eel...

Hong Hehe had already prepared the barbecue sauce, and took it to brush on the conger eel meat. He was going to marinate it for a while, and then grill it later .

--Jin Zhi and Tie Dan sat together and handled the lobster with a dagger, and pried the shell after the lobster was processed...

Everyone was very busy.

When Li Shu and Da Zhou went to the island, they saw such a lively scene.

They also brought something with them.

There were fresh overripe mangoes, a small basket of twenty or thirty potatoes, and a large handful of... barnacles.

Zhi Zhi was very curious, "Where did you get the barnacles?"

Li Shu smiled and said, "We actually arrived early, but we met a family of sea turtles on the way... There are six or seven of them, they are not so close to our boat. Be willing to go. These gooseneck barnacles were pried off from their shells!"

Zhizhi suddenly realized.

In fact, these barnacles don't seem to matter much at the moment.

But don't waste it!

So, Zhi Zhi, who had nothing to do, simply began to pry up the barnacles.

The appearance of barnacles is ugly, but the meat is extremely tender. Stewed with coconut meat and fish head, it must be fresh and fresh!

Li Shu smiled, and together with Da Zhou, lit four kerosene lamps and hung them around the shed.

The sun is gradually setting in the west.

We sat on the beach and enjoyed the beautiful sunset.

The sky is getting dark, but the kerosene lamps and bonfires illuminate this small world warmly and brightly.

Everyone sat around the bonfire and had a sumptuous dinner.

- Needless to say, lobster sashimi is Zhizhi's favorite, and of course everyone likes it. The white and translucent lobster meat is thinly sliced ​​and neatly stacked in the wooden basin. There is a dipping sauce plate next to it. The dipping sauce is very simple, a little cooked soy sauce, and some fresh horseradish mashed into it.

The smooth and tender lobster sashimi is salty and slightly sweet. It is delicious when eaten empty mouthful, and it is even more delicious when dipped in some sauce!

--Grilled garlic vermicelli lobster cubes!

Separate the lobster meat from the shell, cut the meat into small pieces, put some soaked vermicelli in the shell, put the lobster meat on the vermicelli, pour some garlic sauce on the meat... the bland vermicelli is fully

absorbed The deliciousness of the garlic sauce, especially after dipping in the lobster meat, the firm and Q-bomb meat is delicious and sweet, the garlic sauce is very good for the freshness of the lobster meat, it is delicious to eat in the mouth I can't wait to swallow my own tongue!

- Grilled cumin cuttlefish.

This is Li Shu's favorite seafood, bar none. But in the past, when Li Shu cooked by himself, he would consider Zhi Zhi's light taste, even though Zhi Zhi was not very interested in cuttlefish. He still thinks that if Zhi Zhi likes to eat it and wants to try it... If chili is added, no matter how delicious it is, Zhi Zhi will not eat it.

Today's sauces are all made by Hong Hehe, and the sauce she mixes with grilled cuttlefish is spicy cumin.

For Li Shu, this is the best grilled cuttlefish he has ever eaten! He really hoped to share it with Zhizhi...

but he also saw that Zhizhi was busy eating lobster sashimi, baked potatoes, and drinking soup...

Since she is not hungry, forget it, don't force her.

Just let him have a good meal!

--Grilled conger eel is the main dish this time, because it is rarely cooked, so it is very popular.

In addition to removing the rough skin, moray eels have a thin layer of fat. Putting it on the grill, the fatty skin sizzled and soon began to shrink. Conger eel meat is very tender and easy to cook. As long as the translucent meat turns milky white, it proves that it is cooked.

The sauce that Hong Hehe prepared for the conger eel is oyster sauce and black bean sauce, with a little chopped green onion sprinkled on the surface.

The meat of conger eel is too tender. If you brush the sauce when grilling, the basic sauce will be cooked before it tastes, which will cause the surface to smell, but the meat will have no taste.

So Hong Hehe marinated the conger eel first. In this way, the conger eel was taken off the grill as soon as it was cooked... When you

eat it in your mouth, the first thing you feel is the crispy skin, and then it melts in your mouth Fresh and tender meat, the rich and delicious gravy is still locked in the eel meat, and the seasoning of oyster sauce and black bean sauce makes the conger eel extremely tender and rich in taste.

Even Zhi Zhi, who always prefers lobster sashimi, had to admit that today's grilled conger eel was the real star of the dinner!

--and grilled grouper, grilled green grouper, grilled pipi shrimp and baked potatoes...

well, although grouper and green grouper are really expensive in later generations, but for uncles and people of Justice Island , is a very common food, mainly for fear of not being full.

The grilled Pipi shrimp is amazing, because the belly of the Pipi shrimp is full of oily red paste!

Because of this, Hong Hehe simply didn't brush the Pippi shrimp with sauce, and sprinkled some salt, pepper, and cumin powder on it while roasting. The freshest ingredients are the simplest cooking methods!

Of course, everyone did not expect that today's Pippi shrimp is so delicious, and each person only got one as thick as a child's arm.

--Then there are barnacle coconut fish head soup, shrimp paste fish porridge, porridge soaked snail meat and so on.

Needless to say, the fish head soup is Zhizhi's favorite.

She always likes soup...

Shrimp paste and fish porridge, strictly speaking, it is cooked now and saved for breakfast tomorrow morning. So everyone didn't eat much, just scooped out some porridge water, and put a small pot on the grill to boil, then put the cleaned snail meat into the pot, boiled the snail meat with porridge water and quickly took it out. Served with shredded ginger soy sauce.

The porridge water has both the sweetness of rice and the deliciousness and sweetness of shrimp paste. The quickly cooked snail meat is crispy and sweet. The heat of the snail meat is well controlled, and it will become tough after cooking for a minute , Waste teeth, boiled for less than a minute, it will be raw, and it will smell fishy...

and the baked potatoes are also a must.

The potato is baked directly, and it is still such a big one, it must not be cooked! At least in a short time the door is not cooked. So Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu washed and peeled the potatoes, cut them into pieces, and roasted them directly on the grill... The

grill was full of all kinds of fish. Potatoes were the only vegetarian dish today, and they turned out to be a rare commodity!

Because everyone ate and drank too much, the dozens of sesame scones made by Li Qingyu's two students couldn't be eaten at all...

But it didn't matter, and it would be the same for eating tomorrow morning.

After eating and drinking, drink a glass of coconut water and fresh mango as sweet as honey...

Zhi Zhi sat on the beach and rubbed her stomach, and called Li Shu, "Pull me up quickly, I I have to walk around to digest my food. This is too full... how can I sleep after eating so full!"

Li Shu was eating oily hands, so he stood up and squatted in front of Zhizhi--with At the same time, he ate grilled grouper with one hand and grilled cuttlefish with the other.

Zhi Zhi stretched out her arms and hugged his neck from back to front, then he stood up... and brought Zhi Zhi up.

However, he was nearly 1.9 meters tall, and after he lifted her who was 1.6 meters tall, her toes couldn't touch the ground.

Subconsciously, she raised her legs, trying to clamp his waist.

Sitting by the campfire, everyone looked at them and laughed.

Li Shu didn't care, but Zhizhi couldn't help blushing because she remembered what Hong Hehe said in the afternoon, and immediately lowered her legs that had been raised just now, and kicked her to signal him to let her down.

Li Shu slightly bent his knees, allowing Zhi Zhi's toes to touch the ground...

The whole process did not disturb his eating rhythm at all!

Zhizhi stood firm, and then quickly let go, and walked slowly around the shed to digest.

In fact, the others were also overwhelmed, and joined Zhi Zhi after a while... Soon, the food tasting group turned into a stomach-strengthening and eliminating food group.

Both Li Shu and Da Zhou have big appetites, and they waited patiently until everyone was full, and then emptied all the food like a storm, and then went to find their own wives contentedly.

Zhizhi stepped on the soft sand with her bare feet, and while walking slowly, she looked at the huge full moon in the sky, and looked at the lively children who were playing with a smile from time to time.

Her hand was suddenly held.

Familiar touch, familiar warmth and dryness, familiar strength...

Zhizhi turned her head to look at Li Shu.

Li Shu was looking at her with a smile.

Zhi Zhi smiled, hesitated for a moment, and said: "The moonlight is beautiful tonight."

Li Shu looked at her quietly, with love in his eyes.

Chapter 570

Zhizhi and Li Shu stayed in Beikun Island for more than ten days.

After she, Hong Hehe, and Li Qingyu finished their work, they helped manage the vegetable gardens of the officers and soldiers stationed on the island.

Beikun Island is an out-and-out big island in the dry season, but in the flood season, the island's area is not large. Three small buildings, a basketball court, four scientific research greenhouses and a vegetable garden are all there is.

But it is also enough to build a small ecosystem.

Lush vegetables and fruits are planted in the vegetable garden. In order to save space, there are many pottery pots stacked on bamboo frames, which also grow vegetables.

In one corner of the vegetable garden is a chicken pen. In order to save space, three layers of chicken pens were built, and a total of forty or fifty chickens were raised. The chicken coop is made of fences made of fine bamboo, and the weaving is relatively sparse. This is because of the perspective of saving thin bamboo strips, and at the same time, to allow the chickens in the chicken coop to get the greatest freedom.

The bottom of each layer of chicken rings is designed with a bottom plate similar to a drawer, which is used to pick up feces.

The officers and soldiers clean up the chicken pens every day, and the collected chicken droppings will be collected in one place, composted and fermented, and finally used to fertilize the vegetable garden.

As for the water, leftovers (such as fish scales and internal organs of fish killed by the officers and soldiers), and the few leftovers when the officers and soldiers cook; Cooperate, help raise some cabbage worms and the like... These worms, some old vegetable leaves in the vegetable garden, and the feed sent by Li Shu and the others are the rations for these chickens.

Just raising chickens alone can guarantee the supply of one egg per person per day for the officers and soldiers of Beikun and Nanpeng Island!

Of course, the distance between Beikun Island and Nanpeng Island is not far, and the conditions of Beikun Island are much better than those of Nanpeng Island, so Beikun Island also sends some fish raised by itself from time to time. Eggs or something in the past.

Yes, the officers and soldiers of Beikun Island also raised fish.

Nanpeng Island also has fish boxes, but those fish are only raised temporarily, and Nanpeng has few soldiers stationed on the island, so they have no energy to take care of fish farming.

In contrast, the fish farming industry in Beikun Island is relatively developed.

Under Zhizhi's design, Beikun Island adopts a bold semi-stocking style of marine fish farming.

--They don't bring fish fry at all like white wolves with empty gloves. They just throw a huge iron cage into the deep sea near the beach, tie one end with an iron chain, and hang a small cage made of fine iron nets Iron box, the iron box contains the fish food developed by Justice Island.

The fence of the iron net is relatively sparse, and fish weighing less than two or three catties can swim in and out at any time.

Big fish with high vigilance will not take the initiative to enter this iron cage, but small fish that have not been deeply involved in the world will... These small fish can enter and exit the iron cage calmly due to their lightness. They approached the food box, and left leisurely when they were full. Even hiding here can avoid the attack of big fish. Over time, they grow up slowly, and then... they can't get out because they are too fat!

The food and ingredients for the officers and soldiers are actually shipped twice a month, and the coastal defense forces are responsible for supplementing them.

Their self-grown vegetables and self-raised eggs are just supplementary food; this iron cage basically changes the fish food and harvests the fish once a month. There are at least a dozen items...

It is equivalent to improving the food.

While Zhizhi, Hong Hehe, and Li Qingyu were taking care of the vegetable garden, Li Shu was also doing ideological work with the officers and soldiers on the island.

Beikun Island is different from Nanpeng Island. The officers and soldiers on Beikun Island are stationed here for a long time. Only the officers and soldiers on Nanpeng Island are rotated by the Nanling coastal defense force.

The officers and soldiers on the island have been with Li Shu for a long time, and they have already become Li Shu's right-hand man. They know the daily work, and try their best to exceed the work plan with practical actions, and take care of their daily life very well.

What Li Shu needs to worry about is the technical issues of Zhongdao, and the ideological and political work of the officers and soldiers on the island.

Due to the special nature of Zhongdao's work, all those stationed on Beikun Island are volunteers.

The service period of conscripts is two years. After two years, the soldiers and the army have a two-way choice. After retiring from the army, they are veterans. Those who stay are volunteers, and almost all of them are promoted to non-commissioned officers.

Volunteers are veterans.

If you are a veteran, you have the possibility of getting married and having children. If you have a wife and children and live apart in two places for a long time, no matter how much your wife and family understand and support you, there will always be some impact.

There are also twenty-four or five who have not yet talked to someone, and of course they are also anxious.

At this moment, everyone pulled Li Shu, mainly talking about two things:

"Chief, can you arrange more activities for family members to go to the island to visit relatives! I know that you have been arranging... considering that the conditions in Nanling Beikun Island is better than ours, and it is better for our wife and children to stay in Nanling than here... However, we went to Nanling on family leave, because we were always thinking about Beikun's work, and secondly, we had to take family leave..."

" Chief, to put it bluntly, we want to see our wives and children, but we don't want to take family leave. We hope that...the wife and children will come to visit us during the summer vacation, and we will take family leave and go back to our hometown to visit relatives during the Spring Festival..." Li Shu listened again and again

. nod.

That's right, today is different from the past, and it really should be reformed.

In the past, when Li Shu arranged for the soldiers to visit their relatives, he was concerned about the secrecy and importance of Zhongdao - Beikun Island was far away from the country, but closer to several neighboring countries across the sea. There are also a few neighboring countries that have been secretly trying to destroy with wolfish ambitions.

Therefore, when family members come to visit relatives, they are not allowed to go to the island. Only the soldiers can go to Nanling Town to meet their wives and children.

It was because the conditions on Beikun Island at that time were harsh, backward, and quite dangerous, so it was not suitable for family members to visit relatives on the island.

Now?

Beikun Island has begun to take shape. There are officially garrisoned officers and soldiers on the island, the latest destroyer produced by the country is moored at the port, and there are guardian satellites in the sky that stare at Beikun Island... At

present, the role of Beikun Island does not seem to be great.

But it is undeniable that since Li Shu planted and stationed in the island here, the number of offenses from neighboring countries, whether it is real fishermen or fake sea juns for the reason of fishing, has decreased significantly.

However, there were obviously more fishing boats from China, and the expressions of panic on the faces of the fishermen gradually became peaceful and joyful. They will even deliberately drive the fishing boat to Beikun Island, asking for fresh water on the pretext... and then take the opportunity to throw down a large net bag full of catches when they leave.

Fearing the tradition that the soldiers would not take a needle and a thread, these fishing boats would run at full speed every time they went, just like jumping desperately when they were caught as thieves and caught their stolen goods.

Now that the sense of security is sufficient, and Beikun Island has become an established fact, it is also appropriate to arrange family members to visit relatives on the island.

Li Shu thought about it carefully, and said, "It's okay to allow family members to go to the island to visit relatives, so don't we have to take care of it better here? To put it bluntly...the construction of the island must continue, otherwise, the dry season is fine, so we will In this flood season, the children have no place to stay!"

The soldiers looked at each other and nodded again and again.

Li Shu said: "Comrades, let's continue to work hard and try to expand and build again! We will double the absolute area of ​​Beikun within three years! Then we will build a family community. We need a nursery, a formal library, a cultural and sports center, and a small hospital with better medical conditions!" "Only when the conditions are right,

can family members come to the island to live a good life with us! Otherwise, we can Now in this environment, in this condition... you have brought someone here, are you worthy of him? Isn't this wronging your wife and children?"

When the soldiers heard this, they immediately felt extremely proud!

"The chief is right! As far as our conditions are now, although our conditions are ten thousand times stronger than in the past, if the wife and children go to the island, they can do nothing but go to the sea. Why don't we work hard for a few more years and try to hurry up?" Build the island, and then take over the wife and children..." "

Yes! But I don't think it will take three years, right? That means the beginning is slow, and the speed of building the island has been getting faster and faster in recent years... I Personally, I think two years is enough!"

"Okay! Then it will be two years!"

Someone said weakly, "You are here to let your family members go to the island, and we are not married. What about my daughter-in-law?"

The scene fell silent for a while.

Then burst into laughter!

Others booed, "Boss, can the country assign each of us a daughter-in-law!"

Li Shu laughed and scolded, "You are so beautiful!"

Then he said seriously: "It is up to you to find a wife. It's not me. Said, in terms of our working conditions and environment, it is actually a hindrance in finding a partner... A woman has a delicate mind, what does she want to marry when she marries you? What she wants is to know the warmth and warmth of company... But we have been staying here On this island, she has to bear the grievances outside and take care of your parents and children, how difficult it is..."

Everyone was silent.

"So, please be more considerate to your daughter-in-law! It's really not easy for people to follow you. Being a father and a mother by yourself, and taking care of four old ones... We owe them a natural debt!" After speaking, Li Shu said

again : "For those who haven't married a wife yet, you should analyze the pros and cons of staying with you before you get married, otherwise... there will be hard times in the future!"

Then Li Shu said again: "By the way, the Nanling Company will hold a social gathering next month. The social units are the female workers of Nanling Fruit Company, the kindergarten teachers of Nanling Kindergarten, and the teachers of Helin City Teachers College... You must perform well!

" Suddenly there was a burst of cheerful shouting!

The unmarried soldiers were all overjoyed.

Li Shu also laughed, and said: "From today onwards, you have to take care of yourselves... Go to your sister-in-law for some cream, wipe your old face every day, and pay attention to sunscreen, don't let the girls see it, I thought all the people who went on a blind date were men in their 40s or 50s!"

The soldiers were twitching again.

Finally, Li Shu said to everyone in a low voice: "Actually, our status as soldiers is a bonus item, and the second is our energy and... body!

" There are too many, you have a belly!"

Everyone laughed, "Then why don't you practice hard! Work out your abdominal muscles! Show your enthusiasm for marrying a wife!"

Looking at the vigorous young Soldiers, Li Shu couldn't help laughing too.

Chapter 571

Zhi Zhi and her companions embarked on the boat back to Nanling.

In fact, she and Hong Hehe could continue to stay in Beikun, but she was anxious to return to Nanling because of something... The children were unwilling to go back and wanted to stay in Beikun for a few more days.

Therefore, Hong Hehe continued to stay on the island with his four children, and Zhi Zhi came back with Li Qingyu and the others first.

The reason why Zhi Zhi was in a hurry to come back was because Bie Renjin, the village head of her father Bie Fengjun's hometown, was about to visit Nanling again.

Back in Nanling, Zhi Zhi rested for a day, then went to Nanling Town as agreed.

That afternoon, Bie Renjin led a delegation to arrive.

This year is already 90 years, and the traffic conditions in Nanling are much better than before.

This is thanks to the agricultural trade company and the coastal defense force-since the entire territory of Nanling Town is a planting center, and all of them are entrusted to the coastal defense force to transport... The larger the

order quantity of Nanling, the greater the transportation volume of the coastal defense force. In the end, Nanling Township and the army jointly funded a two-way six-lane road that was particularly spacious in the early 1990s through military-civilian cooperation.

The road is wide and the transportation conditions are good. In addition, since the 1980s, the business environment has improved, and there are many private and individual transportation vehicles on the road. Some run freight, and some run passenger.

So now Nanling is no longer like before, only one shuttle bus goes in and out every day.

Bie Renjin and the village cadres came from Lin City in a bus contracted by self-employed people.

Lin City is about 160 to 70 kilometers away from Nanling Town. In the past, when the road conditions were bad and the cars were not in good condition, the one-way traffic time was about six to eight hours.

Now that the road conditions are better, the self-employed transport operators have shortened the one-way arrival time to about three and a half hours in order to make more trips a day.

So Bie Renjin and the others arrived at Linshi Railway Station at around 7 o'clock in the morning, and when they took the long-distance bus to Nanling Town, it happened to be noon. They first found the staff of the town government, and then, accompanied by the staff, they found Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi followed Bie Renjin and the others to the canteen of the town government to eat together.

Bie Renjin excitedly said to Xiao Zhou, the mayor's secretary who approached him from the Nanling town government: "Xiao Zhou, I haven't been here for a few years, and Nanling has changed again!" That was indeed true

.

Nanling has changed a lot in these years, almost every year is the same.

Almost all the previous mayors came from the Shuangdao Group, and they obviously carried the usual traces of the Shuangdao Group in the construction of Nanling Town's infrastructure.

For example, the town planning is very good, the residential area is separated from the commercial area, the sports and entertainment area is next to the residential area, the primary school, junior high school, high school, vocational school, etc. are concentrated on one street, and the industrial area is on another street...

The public transportation in the town is well developed. In addition to the public buses, there are also private passenger and freight fleets under the unified management of the transportation department. Every day, a large number of traffic flows back and forth between living areas, commercial areas, school areas, industrial areas and planting areas. The gate between the gardens.

The streets become spacious, clean and beautiful.

Even the government of Nanling Township has undergone obvious changes-over the years, there have been too many collectives who have come to Nanling Township to learn Buddhist scriptures. The Nanling Township Government simply built an independent communication building, covering conference rooms, exhibition halls, Canteen, dormitory and other functions as one.

This is Bie Renjin's second visit.

He came here for the first time to visit and inspect the regular layout of "relocation of residence and separation of farm and residence" in Nanling area.

At that time, Zhizhi's family went back to their hometown to visit relatives, and Bie Renjin had the courage to ask Zhizhi to help him find out the reason why all the crops grown in the villages near Biejiazhuang were fine, but Biejiazhuang couldn't?

After the exploration, Zhizhi told Bie Renjin that it was really the reason for the poor soil and water, and it was best to relocate the village.

However, for the villagers with serious plots in their hometown, their ancestors have lived here for generations, and they still pay attention to the idea of ​​returning to their roots. It is almost impossible to move away.

Zhizhi invited Bie Renjin to Nanling for reference and investigation.

That year, Bie Renjin was invited to lead the village cadres to Nanling for inspection...

and then he was stunned by the changes in the radiation area of ​​Nanling (that is, several towns near Nanling)! It was during that visit and investigation that they saw the example of the relocation of the whole village with their own eyes. They were not only shocked, but also actively participated in the work.

Bie Renjin led the village cadres and helped the village in Shuangzhen to run in and out of the cheek for three months. He almost witnessed and experienced all kinds of difficulties and emergencies...

Three months later, he Full of confidence, he took the village cadres back.

What followed was more than a year of various persuasion and ideological work for the villagers. He even borrowed money to organize villagers to visit Nanling at his own expense.

It is precisely because the representatives of the villagers in Biejiazhuang saw the richness of Nanling with their own eyes, and told the villagers after returning...

From the second year, Biejiazhuang began to relocate as a whole.

With the help of Zhi Zhi and Bie Yandong, Bie Renjin invited experts in various fields. First, he explored the most suitable land for farming. Second, he invited a professional construction team to rationally design the villagers' houses, Professional construction is good.

Now, all the villagers in Biejia Village live in brand-new, tidy, beautiful and comfortable masonry houses.

And this time, Bie Renjin came to Nanling Town for inspection after three years

. After three short years, he saw a new type of small town that was completely different from what he had imagined.

It simply doesn't look like Nanling Town at all!

Now Bie Renjin and his team were sitting in the cafeteria of the Nanling Town Government Exchange Building, very excited.

Xiao Zhou, a staff member of the Nanling Town government who was in charge of receiving them, said with a smile: "Then you haven't been here for three years, and it's normal to feel that Nanling has changed a lot. Every now and then I feel a little unaccustomed! More or less there will be some changes."

Bie Renjin stared at the food in front of him and said, "The food now is different from the original!"

--He still remembers the last time he came At that time, the working lunch provided by the government of Nanling Township was to distribute a bowl of food to everyone. Of course, the food is not too bad, basically one meat and one vegetable, plus a pickle or something.

But now, due to the large number of foreign governments and collectives who come to visit and inspect, although lunch is still one box per person, there are many combinations of meals to choose from.

For example, Bie Renjin and others from the inland countryside chose the "seafood set meal". When they opened the lunch box, they found that the main course was seven or eight prawns, a steamed pork patty with salted fish, and the vegetable dish was shredded kelp in cold salad. , and a shellfish melon soup.

There are also some people who don't like seafood, so they chose the "Braised Pork Set". The main course is braised pork with sauerkraut, a steamed egg with mushrooms, stir-fried bean segments as a vegetarian dish, and a loofah tofu soup.

Xiao Zhou explained in a timely manner, "Yes, because some people can't eat seafood because of gout! But, we are near the sea in Nanling, and seafood is a special food, so everyone can get what they want!" Bie Renjin nodded repeatedly

.

Zhizhi was not in charge of the work of the Nanling town government, so Bie Renjin came to her to tell her about the things of his hometown folks.

"Zhizhi, although I have written to you to tell you that the folks in your hometown have moved, there are still many things I haven't told you in detail..." Bie Renjin told Zhizhi, "

Our village is now Life is going well! The whole village has been relocated to a new site 20 kilometers away...in fact, it has turned over the top of the mountain and reached the other end of the mountain!" "The new village is closer to the national highway...compared with the old

village Ah, when you go back that year, do you still remember the road? To leave the provincial road, you have to walk about ten kilometers on the gravel road. On sunny days, the road is full of big holes. I don't know how many people were injured. Dust! On rainy days, the road is full of puddles, and the car can get stuck in it when it passes by..."

"The current new village is three kilometers away from the national highway! We have already led everyone to build a two-lane cement road, which directly connects to the village from the national highway! Zhizhi, let me tell you, 'If you want to get rich, build the road first'" The words really make sense!"

"It's all about the new houses in our village, and the newly built roads in our village... In the past two years, there have been a dozen or so big girls in the village who refused to get married and recruited their husbands! Now Our village has changed from 86 households to 103 households! It is estimated that the population will increase in the future, which is a good thing! With a large population, there will be more labor force..." A village official next to him

whispered Said: "The village chief, why don't you tell Zhi Zhi about the family first?"

Bie Renjin patted his forehead, "Look at my mouth! There is no end to the beginning... By the way, Zhi Zhi, The situation at home is like this now..."

--Sanfang has registered permanent residence and remains in the village, but the third uncle and aunt have not stayed in the village for a long time. Their three sons and daughters are very competitive. The eldest, Bie Tingting, is now a middle school teacher in the provincial capital. She was the first to marry, and her eldest son got married last year and gave birth to a baby this year. But Bie Tingting was still working and didn't have time to take care of her daughter-in-law. Thinking that her parents were still young, she simply took her parents out and let her take care of her granddaughter-in-law.

Bie Tingting's two younger brothers are also very competitive. After the second brother failed the college entrance examination, he went to work in Shencheng, a special economic zone. Later, he worked in a large factory, starting from the assembly line, and then gradually promoted. Middle management. It's just that the marriage is a bit difficult. I married the girl who worked with me before, but then divorced again for some reason, and I haven't remarried until now in my thirties.

Bie Tingting's younger brother was admitted to university and was originally assigned to work in other provinces and cities. Later, Bie Tingting tried every means to transfer the younger brother to the provincial capital. The younger brother fell in love with a female colleague and got married and gave birth to a daughter.

--Sifang stayed in the village all the time, but he lived a pretty good life.

My uncle and aunt are very hardworking people.

After Biejiazhuang was moved from the old village to the new village, the original land and homesteads were abandoned, and the Land Regulatory Bureau allocated new land to the village. Then the fourth uncle made an astonishing decision: he decided to give up the existing land in the new village, and got ten times the land in the old village.

According to the policy, after the relevant departments have calculated the land of the new village and the old village, the suggestion given is that the land with twice the area of ​​the new village can be exchanged for twice the land of the old village.

Is it because the land in the new village is fertile and the land in the old village is barren?

Fourth Uncle was able to get ten times the area of ​​land because he wanted an entire mountain.

Since last year, the fourth uncle's family has started Panshan. The weeds and trees on the entire mountain were about to be cleared away. I heard that selling wood and mountain goods earned about 30,000 to 40,000 yuan...

Next, something that surprised the whole village happened!

The fourth uncle actually went to the Forestry Bureau to complete the procedures for returning farmland to forestry. He enjoyed a subsidy of 200 yuan per mu of land and a large number of free economical saplings from the Forestry Bureau, and then spent money with his wife and children. For a whole year, the entire mountain was planted with trees...

The villagers admired the fourth uncle and his wife.

After all, not everyone has the courage to give up the plowing in their hands, but watching my fourth uncle earn tens of thousands selling trees and mountain goods, and tens of thousands of subsidies from the Forestry Bureau...

Hearing this, Zhizhi smiled and said nothing.

She didn't tell Bie Renjin and the village cadres, but Fourth Uncle had already asked her opinion.

Just to make it clear, during the Spring Festival three years ago, my uncle and aunt even carried two sacks of souvenirs and traveled to Kyoto to look for Zhizhi. Zhi Zhi asked for an idea.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu thoroughly analyzed the pros and cons to their uncles and aunts:

Don't look at the reform and opening up in 1979, in fact, in the past few years, the country has slowly reaped the dividends. Now that the state will provide more and more support policies to coastal cities, it will attract a large number of laborers to work in coastal cities, and the strong labor force in rural areas will gradually become a vacuum due to the siphon effect.

In the 1990s, there was an agricultural tax, but the policy of returning farmland to forests exempted agricultural taxes, and once the farmland was returned to forests, the first two or three years would be extremely tiring and bitter (planting trees, patrolling mountains, and preventing diseases and insect pests) ), it seems that there will be no sustainable gains...

But ten, twenty, thirty years later, that mountain will become a golden pocket for future generations! Besides, on the original mountain tops, those wild trees can also be sold for money, as well as mountain products in the mountains... mushrooms, Chinese herbal medicines, and even wild animals in the mountains, as long as they are not national protected animals, they can be exchanged for money...

what ?

After replacing paddy fields with hilltops and returning farmland to forests, there will be no land to plant and no food to eat?

how can that be possible!

A large number of young people in the village will leave their hometowns to work in coastal cities! Isn't their land planted by no one? Fourth uncle, you can contract it from them! Besides, your village head is a capable person, he will find a way to engage in large-scale scientific and technological farming...

Take a step back, if the village really has a surplus of labor, and you can't contract land to farm, you can also choose to go to coastal cities work!

Because of this, the fourth uncle and his wife returned to their hometown after thanking Zhizhi. After repeated discussions, they decided to follow Zhizhi's opinion.

Unexpectedly, as Zhizhi said, the trees and mountain products in the mountains were sold for more than 20,000 yuan, and the subsidy from the Forestry Bureau was tens of thousands of yuan... Now Sifang has become a well-known ten thousand yuan household!

With this money, even if they buy rice and oil like the city people, it is enough to feed them for more than ten years!

It is a lie that the villagers are not jealous.

There are also people who are yin and yang, such as Da Fang.

Tang Lanhua talked nonsense in the village, "How can there be a farmer who doesn't cultivate the land? Now that there is no production team, how can there be a big pot of food? What do you eat if you don't plant the land or collect food for a year? You are so stupid and have no medicine!"

It is said that the fourth aunt countered Tang Lanhua, "Do you care if I plant the land or plant trees? You are also a farmer and you don't plant land! Humph, don't worry about what our family eats, it has nothing to do with you... I want to see What will your family eat this year!"

--Different from the increasingly prosperous three-bedroom and four-bedroom houses, the big house is going from bad to worse.

The old lady has been taken to Bie Yandong's house in Jingdu to live in retirement, so no one cares about the big house. Of course, Bie Fengsheng wanted to go to the capital to get the old lady back, but he didn't even have the travel expenses...Of course, he also asked someone to borrow money several times, and every time he said that he would go to the capital to find the second house and ask for money, and he would double the money when he came back. Pay it back...

But every time the money was borrowed, it was snatched away by his son Bie Jingshan!

And Bie Jingshan was raised by his parents to be lawless, arrogant and domineering.

Bie Jingshan was so scared by the snake that he couldn't move. As long as he had money, he would give it to charlatans to ask someone to cure him of his unspeakable secrets, but he didn't know that he was cheated every time...no one would listen to what he said

.

Over time, Bie Fengsheng borrowed money but did not leave for the capital, which aroused the suspicion of the creditors, who asked him to pay back the money. Bie Fengsheng didn't have the money to pay back, so he started to renege on his debts, hanging up his book bags, and his mouth was full of words... The

creditor was so angry that he went to the village chief, Bie Renjin. No, in the end Bie Renjin had no choice but to hand over half of Biefeng Sheng's land to the creditor for farming, and promised to pay off the debt by borrowing it for three years.

That's why Aunt Don't ridicule Tang Lanhua for having no land to grow and no food to eat.

As a result, Biefengsheng's family's reputation is completely stink, and no one is willing to lend them money...

Biefengsheng's family is living in a very difficult situation.

Bie Fengsheng had a lame leg, so he took all his anger on Tang Lanhua, thinking that she should earn money, farm the land, and support the family like his mother. Of course Tang Lanhua refused, relying on Bie Fengsheng's bad legs... She stole a few potatoes or sweet potatoes from the house during the day, roasted them outside, and waited until Bie Fengsheng and his son fell asleep at night. return.

Bie Fengsheng and his son hated Tang Lanhua so much, sometimes they deliberately turned the house into a dark place when it was dark, Tang Lanhua thought that both father and son were asleep, and sneaked home...but they were held down by the father and son, and they gave him a good beating!

At the beginning, the neighbors heard Tang Lanhua's screams and couldn't help persuading her... I heard that Tang Lanhua was beaten like that for a few sweet potatoes and potatoes?

Although Biejiazhuang is not rich, there is still no shortage of things like potatoes and sweet potatoes.

Everyone gathered a few and gave them to Bie Fengsheng.

Maybe Bie Fengsheng found the sweetness in it, so he made soup orchids twice in three days...

Afterwards, the neighbors were numb.

Just fight, anyway, Tang Lanhua is not someone from their family.

Dafang had lived in such a noisy life for more than a year, and there was another incident last year.

Before Tang Lanhua gave birth to four daughters in a row, Bie Jingshan was the only son. Except for the fourth daughter, Bie Pengpeng, who was sent to the second room by the grandmother, the other three daughters...all just confinement, He was hugged by Tang Lanhua, walked for half a day to the official road outside, and put the 30-day-old daughters on the side of the road... Last year,

a young girl in her twenties came to the village and said She wanted to find a relative for her mother.

The girl's surname is Duan, and her name is Duan Yin. She said her mother's name was Lin Wenhe. Lin Wenhe's first adoptive father was an old shopkeeper. Wealthy middle-aged couple without children.

As a result, Lin Wenhe's life changed.

The second adoptive parents loved her very much, let her go to school, bought her the best clothes, and fed her the best food... In the end, because she became an only child, she didn't go to the countryside to jump in the queue or anything. Working in a good unit, obeying the arrangement of adoptive parents, getting married on a blind date, and having a child later, is Duan Yin.

Duan Yin grew up slowly, and the family lived happily. A few years ago, his grandparents passed away, and they were also under the care of Duan Yin's family... Grandparents are already very old, so it is a happy funeral.

But after grandparents passed away, the family's fortune seemed to be overdrawn all of a sudden.

Last year, Duan Yin's mother was also diagnosed with cancer.

Maybe people are especially vulnerable when they are sick! Lin Wenhe suddenly became brooding about her life experience. She really wanted to know why she was adopted by her first adoptive father in the first place?

In other words, why did her biological parents not want her?

Was she abducted by kidnappers? Or was it abandoned by the biological parents? ? ?

In order to make her mother Lin Wenhe feel at ease, Duan Yin asked her father to take care of her mother, so she resolutely embarked on the road of finding relatives for her mother.

Her only clue is that her mother's first adoptive father had told the second adoptive parents, explaining in detail where Lin Wenhe was picked up.

But the time is long, plus it has gone through a series of changes such as the liberation, the division of the production team, the transformation of the production team into the village committee, and the overall relocation of Biejiazhuang... It took Duan Yin a lot of effort to find out about the

two detail.

One is that the place where my mother's first adoptive father picked her up is called Moyunbian (Moyunbian), which is a place with a relatively high altitude. The time gate is at six o'clock in the morning. At that time, there was no one in the ten miles around. Of course, it is not ruled out that someone put the child there one day in advance.

One is that there is a piece of paper in the mother's swaddle, and her birthday is written on the paper.

So Duan Yin took her mother's birthday and asked people nearby.

Finally, I finally found out that there was a family in Biejiazhuang who didn't even want to give birth to four daughters, and put them all on the side of the mountain road in the village. I don't know if they were picked up by passing travelers or wild animals.

But judging from Duan Yin's birth date, she looks like the second daughter of that family.

At that time, Duan Yin already felt that something was wrong.

Instead of looking for anyone, she went home directly and told her father the news she had inquired about.

The father and daughter discussed for a long time and decided to give up looking for relatives. Then she called distant relatives, asked relatives to help, and pretended to be her mother's biological mother. She only said that her mother was her only heart, but she was abducted by kidnappers when she was a child. ...

Lin Wenhe was pure in heart, mistook it for the truth, and cried with her "biological mother". After suffering for a few days, she finally passed away without any regrets.

Unexpectedly, Duan Yin's search for relatives and inquiries had already alarmed Bie Fengsheng's family.

Someone with good deeds came to ask Bie Fengsheng, "Which year, month and day was your second daughter born, right?

" A young girl from a big city is inquiring about this person with a birthday...

Don't think about it carefully, and think that this birthday is right!

He was overjoyed, thinking that this is nothing but broken iron shoes, and it takes no effort to get it!

The old woman was forced to run away by the second room, and the fourth daughter, Bie Pengpeng, also ran away...

He was worried that he would not be able to survive, but now he had a second daughter!

So Bie Fengsheng began to inquire carefully.

I was really inquired by him!

It turns out that Duan Yin's family is in the next city...

Tell Feng Sheng not to go to Kyoto? He felt apprehensive that he didn't have any money in hand, but what if he went to the next city? Then who is afraid of whom!

However, Bie Fengsheng felt that Tang Lanhua was too stupid to handle this matter well, and the second girl was the only life-saving straw he could get now, so he had to go in person.

When he found Duan Yin, Duan Yin's mother Lin Wenhe had just passed away due to illness.

It was the time when Duan Yin and his father were distraught...

In the end, Bie Fengsheng went to the mourning hall and asked Duan Yin to replace Lin Wenhe to support him as his father.

Duan Yin and his father were furious, and in front of relatives and friends who came to express their condolences, they unceremoniously exposed Bie Fengsheng and Tang Lanhua's bad methods of abandoning their own daughter, and even humiliated Bie Fengsheng and his wife. It is said that he is in such a miserable situation now, this is his retribution for abandoning his own daughter one after another!

Bie Fengsheng was so angry that he...had a stroke on the spot!

Tang Lanhua didn't want to care about Fengsheng, so she turned around and ran away.

Duan Yin was very angry, so she had no choice but to send Bie Fengsheng to the hospital for simple treatment, and then paid for a car to take Bie Fengsheng back to Biejiazhuang.

Bie Renjin was the head of the village, he couldn't just leave Bie Fengsheng alone, so he had to arrange for a few village women to give Bie Fengsheng a bowl of rice for three meals a day in turn.

But it is said that most of the meals arranged for Bie Fengsheng in the village will be snatched away by Bie Jingshan and eaten...

Speaking of which, Bie Renjin shook his head and said to Zhizhi: "This may really be the retribution of Uncle Fengsheng Right! When I came, he was already very thin, he couldn't speak, and I don't know how long he can last... He was already old." Zhizhi smiled and said: "

Also It's his own fault, and he can't blame others."

Bie Renjin nodded repeatedly.

Chapter 572

Zhi Zhi and Bie Renjin had lunch together and then separated.

However, when Zhi Zhi went to inspect the Nanling Orchard in the afternoon, she met Bie Renjin and Xiao Zhou again.

Bie Renjin and the others came to learn from the experience. They asked a few technical questions, but Xiao Zhou couldn't answer them, so Zhizhi helped them. But Bie Renjin asked a few more details about it, and Zhizhi was not directly involved in the management of the orchard, so he couldn't answer it, so Xiao Zhou went to find the person in charge of the orchard.

Zhi Zhi and Bie Renjin sat in the orchard and chatted for a few words.

Bie Renjin looked excited, "Zhizhi, the changes in Nanling are really great... I thought, our house in Biejiazhuang is unique in our neighborhood. It really has red walls, white tiles, and bright windows. , but the houses of the common people here are obviously better..."

Zhizhi smiled and said nothing.

Residential houses in Nanling Town. At the beginning, Zhizhi and Tao Rongye went to investigate because Shuangzhen and Zhouzhen were hit by typhoons over the years. In the end, Zhizhi suggested relocating by village... The process was of course lengthy and troublesome

. All kinds of unexpected troubles came one after another, but with the endorsement of "Nanling Biezhizhi", Shuangzhen and Zhouzhen each chose a small village with a very small number of people as a pilot.

It took a total of three years. When the beautiful, spacious and bright, practical, and fully functional two-story small western-style building was completed, the land planting in the new village did not fall behind... The two pilot villages have suddenly become famous far and near from the state of abject poverty

. Get rich village!

Next, the town governments of Shuangzhen and Zhouzhen began to transform in a hurry.

It made the people in Nanling Town both envious and resentful.

--Bie Zhizhi belongs to our Nanling Town! How can you turn your elbows outward? No, no, we, Nanling Town, also need to carry out residential renovations!

Therefore, when the people in Nanling strongly demanded to renovate their houses, Zhizhi raised another point:

Now Nanling is already a demonstration township of scientific and technological farming. Apart from this, Nanling actually has a particularly good natural condition, that is, it is near the sea and the seasons are like summer.

So, is it possible to consider the appearance of residents' houses when building new houses for ordinary people? Develop Nanling Town into a tourist center in one step!

tourist center?

For the people of Nanling Town, this is a very new concept.

In order to give everyone a personal experience, Zhizhi promoted this activity at the May Fourth Educated Youth Gathering a few years ago.

Of course, the Educated Youth Office has long been renamed the Communist Youth League Office.

But the May Fourth Educated Youth Gathering has been passed down.

In that year's rally, Zhizhi informed all participants in advance that the theme of the rally was "Ancient Style", that is, no matter what kind of stall you set up, even if you sell tapes, you must find a way to hang a lantern or something similar to the ancient style. side. At the same time, all participants need to put on Hanfu to set up stalls.

No Hanfu?

It doesn't matter.

Zhi Zhi used her connections to borrow hundreds of performance costumes from the dance departments of several universities she was familiar with. The performance costumes that were linked to Hanfu, including props such as oiled paper umbrellas, round fans, and folding fans, were all borrowed.

Next, Zhi Zhi took a group of town government leaders from Nanling Town to the streets to check the results that day.

--In the plain bluestone alley, one after another, exquisite stalls are decorated with opera masks or traditional palace lanterns. Vendors wearing Hanfu warmly greeted the customers coming and going... Many young people even went out to parade in the self-made Hanfu because of their love.

Let people feel as if they are in the ancient town for a while, and indulge in it!

At that time, the leaders of the town government were all stunned.

Soon, they understood Zhizhi's meaning, "Zhizhi, so...if we build the new residence in an ancient style, then, it will be able to attract tourists, right?"

Zhizhi smiled and said: "The market we saw today is the finished product, but the new houses don't have to be in the ancient style. We can't put the cart before the horse... The most important thing about the new houses is the living environment and conditions of the people, followed by It's appearance."

Then she said: "As for the appearance, it can also be in other styles... Our Nanling is still quite big, and we can create different styles of houses... The appearance. For these, external bids can be made by soliciting design drawings, internal Well, we can also let the common people choose what style of house they like..."

Later, the town government listened to Zhi Zhi's opinion.

They assigned tasks to the villages, held many villagers' meetings... and invited many design units to design residential layout plans, exterior drawings, etc.

In the end, the town government decided to set the theme for the new houses in several villages.

Due to its large population, Yicun (formerly First Team) was assigned four themes, namely Temple Ancient House, European Town, and Garden Town.

The second village was assigned two themes, namely: Bamboo Forest Ancient Style Residence and Qingshiban Ancient Style Residence.

The three villages were also assigned two themes, namely: Manchuria stained glass window dwellings and podium ancient style dwellings.

...

For each theme of residential houses, there are at least 4-6 different layouts for everyone to choose from. Residents can accept the site selection because they choose houses with different themes.

There are also three modes of repair:

one is to directly renovate the appearance of the old house, which is paid by the village committee, and the

other is to tear down the house and rebuild it. The quality of the house is checked by the village committee, and part of the cost is waived.

One is that neither the exterior wall nor the interior will be changed at all, and there will be no subsidy fees.

The people in Nanling Town are not poor.

What's more, they have all been to the pilot villages in Shuangzhen and Zhouzhen to visit the new houses.

--The biggest advantage of the new house is that the layout is reasonable, the kitchen is spacious and bright, and biogas stoves, coal stoves and firewood stoves are installed, and you can cook in any way you want!

--Water tanks and solar water heaters are installed on the roof. There is water for both upstairs and downstairs, and Nanling has good sunshine conditions. Using solar water heaters, you can take a hot bath without boiling water.

--The toilet is built in our own yard, with good privacy, comfortable, deodorant and flushable...

--We even repaired a special deodorizing pigsty!

Who wouldn't want to live in a nice, convenient new home?

During that time, Nanling fell into chaos. The first thing everyone asks when they meet is "Have you chosen the style of the house?" and "When is your home going to start construction?"...

Up to now, Nanling New City has been built for more than two years.

Nanling's tourism reputation has not yet started.

For Zhizhi, this is also understandable. After all, in the early 1990s, people all over the country were not very rich, and traveling was a waste of money!

However, Zhizhi asked the Nanling Township government to produce a batch of beautifully illustrated travel brochures, which were submitted through the relationship of his elder brother Bie Yandong.

A year and a half ago, Bie Yandong sent people to Nanling for inspection.

Soon, Nanling received a hospitality task - this year's International Climate Conference was held in the Flower Planting Country, and the country decided to hold the meeting in Nanling!

The common people in Nanling Town were all overjoyed.

A five-star hotel was built in the shortest period of time, and at the same time, the local vocational school immediately opened courses for tourism majors...

The people of the whole town are ready to fight.

Six months ago, the "Nanling International Climate Conference" was successfully held!

The most beautiful Nanling, the Nanling with various styles of architecture, the tourist attraction Nanling... Nanling has been crowned with various good names.

Also starting from this summer vacation, Nanling quietly had more tourists with their children. Under Zhizhi's guidance, the town government keenly sensed business opportunities, and followed Zhizhi's suggestion to carry out ideological education for local residents, so that people who treat them well Foreign tourists and so on.

Now, Nanling Agricultural Trade Company (formerly Shuangdao Group) has started to prepare for the construction of Nanling Sea Paradise.

In the future, Nanling will soon become a tourist attraction!

At this moment, Bie Renjin was excitedly talking to Zhi Zhi about the garden town he saw on the road when he and Xiao Zhou took the sightseeing bus to the orchard in the afternoon.

"My God, has Nanling become so beautiful now? We came here by bus...the bus is very new, clean, the windows are spotless, and the seats are comfortable...the most important thing is , the houses on the side of the road are so beautiful! One after another is a house with a yard, but the balconies and the gates of the houses are full of flowers... Isn't it so beautiful!" Then he asked, "Zhi Zhi

, I heard from Xiao Zhou that all the houses in Nanling are very distinctive now, is that true?"

Zhizhi nodded with a smile, "Since I'm here, I'll take a look around Nanling when I have time. By the way, it's summer vacation, and at night There is a night market, which is very interesting."

The other village cadres brought by Bie Renjin also talked about

it, "Yes, yes, Xiao Zhou also said that there is a night market at night, where you can eat, play, and watch the night view..." "

Zhi Zhi, Nanling was also built by you too well, right?"

"Renjin, let's go shopping at night too!" "

I heard that there is a Lantern Lane, and I said that Lantern Lane is very beautiful..." "

Next time I have free time, let's take a walk at home. People also bring here for a good tour..."

...

Zhizhi nodded with a smile.

At this time, Xiao Zhou called the person in charge of the orchard, and Zhi Zhi greeted him, left, and continued to inspect the next unit.

It was past six o'clock when she finished her work.

It's all over now, and Zhi Zhi is alone again, so she doesn't plan to go back to Justice Island, she's going to spend the night in Li Shu's single dormitory in the coastal defense force, and she'll come back tomorrow.

On the way, I met an acquaintance who told Zhi Zhi that Long Qiang was in the town hospital.

Zhi Zhi thought about it, bought some fruit and went to the hospital.

Sure enough, Long Qiang, Gao Tiantian, and the children were all there.

"Zhizhi, why are you here?" Gao Tiantian said hastily, "You came here right away, what are you carrying?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "I met Xiao Li, and I heard that you two are here, so I will Come and see... Long Qiang, how do you feel?"

Long Qiang was wearing a striped hospital gown, sitting on the ward, shaking his head and smiling, "I'm fine, it's Tiantian who made a fuss!"

Zhi Zhi looked at Gao Tiantian .

Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang have been married for several years. It has to be said that a marriage united by love can make people feel happy.

--Gao Tiantian was very beautiful at first, but after 20 years of being on the tip of her horns, her face changed as she wished, and her face also showed some mean, sour and pale morbidity.

Now?

Gao Tiantian got a little fatter, and her thin, mean face with sunken cheeks turned into a gentle and round oval face. The pale complexion reveals a healthy pink, she is no longer young, but because she is a little fatter, her face with slightly fine lines has a sense of collagen, and she looks like a skin that can be broken beautiful woman.

--Long Qiang was originally handsome, but after being abused by Gao Tiantian for twenty years, the promising young man gradually became dull and silent, and he was not very good at taking care of himself. He was in his forties, because He is very sick and thin. Judging from his temperament and clothes...he is a real farmer.

Now?

Long Qiang is also a little fatter, but this fatness is only for his weakness due to illness. Coupled with Gao Tiantian's careful care, his temperament has undergone a huge change. Judging from his clothing, he is similar to Li Shu, but in terms of temperament, Long Qiang may be more vicissitudes.

--The pair of children adopted by Gao Tiantian and Long Qiang were originally thin and timid, and they couldn't and couldn't take care of themselves all the year round.

Now?

Xihe, a 14-year-old boy, is 1.7 meters tall, a handsome and sunny boy; Wang Shu, a 13-year-old girl, is more than 1.5 meters tall, and she is an introverted, quiet and beautiful girl.

Gao Tiantian said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, don't worry about Long Qiang, it's really fine... I just saved up a few days of vacation to force him to come to the hospital for reexamination. Physical examination..."

"Then what did the doctor say?" Zhizhi asked.

Gao Tiantian is not taboo, of course it is because Long Qiang's condition is relatively stable and getting better and better.

"The doctor said that the condition is good, and there is no possibility of continuing to develop cancer," Gao Tiantian said, "It's just that his stomach wall is still very thin, so he must take good care of it... Besides, he may usually take anti-inflammatory drugs After eating too much, he feels a little uncomfortable, if the doctor puts him in the hospital for a few days and tries to stop the anti-inflammatory drugs, will his body be able to hold it?" Zhi

Zhi looked at Long Qiang, then at Gao Tiantian, seeing the tenderness in the eyes of the two of them, knew that they were really fine, so she was relieved.

After chatting for a while, Zhi Zhi got up to say goodbye.

However, just as she went downstairs, she heard Gao Tiantian calling her from the window of the upstairs ward.

"Zhizhi! Zhizhi, wait a moment-"

Zhizhi stood still and looked up.

Gao Tiantian waved her hand and shouted, "Will you accompany my Wang Shu to go shopping?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Soon, Wang Shu ran down from upstairs.

"Aunt Zhizhi, I, I..." Xiao Wangshu blushed a little, "...I, I'm here, it's my first time here, but my mother can't leave now, she asked me to come to you, Zhizhi Aunt Zhi, please help me..."

Zhi Zhi saw a boy's clothes tied around the little girl's waist, the hem barely covered the little girl's skirt.

Zhizhi took Wangshu's hand and said softly, "Come, follow me."

Zhizhi took Wangshu to the night market in the town, bought a skirt, sanitary napkins, toilet paper, girls' clothes, etc. panties and so on.

Then she took Wang Shu to Li Shu's single dormitory, and taught Wang Shu how to use a sanitary napkin. She also lent Wang Shu a basin, hot water and soap, and asked the little girl to wash the dirty skirt and trousers by herself. clean up.

After all this work, it was almost eight o'clock at night.

Zhi Zhi asked Wang Shu, "Have you had dinner yet?"

The little girl shyly shook her head.

"I haven't eaten yet, let's go, let's go to the night market and eat something casually, and then you can bring some back to your parents and your brother." Zhi Zhi said.

The little girl hesitated for a while, "Aunt Zhi Zhi, they may have already eaten."

Zhi Zhi smiled and said, "I know...then tell me, will they leave food for you?"

The little girl nodded without hesitation .

"You are a family. If your parents have something to eat, they will never forget you. If you have something to eat, shouldn't you also think about them?" Zhizhi asked.

The little girl nodded again.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "Okay, let's go...I'll deal with your affairs with you, and you can have dinner with me too!" The little

girl hesitated for a while, and said in a low voice: "Aunt Zhizhi, Let me treat you to dinner!" She was still afraid that Zhizhi would not let her spend money, so she hurriedly said: "I have money, my mother gives me and my brother a dollar each for pocket money every Friday, and I have saved fifteen dollars. Yuan, I have money to treat you to noodle soup!"

Zhi Zhi laughed and patted Wang Shu's head, "How about this, Auntie treats you to dinner, you treat Auntie to... fried fish balls?" --Fried fish

balls It's only five cents a bunch.

The little girl blushed and nodded.

The night market in Nanling is very lively and organized. For example, those who sell handicrafts and accessories are together, those who sell souvenirs are together, those who sell clothes, shoes and socks are together, those who set up amusement stalls are together, and the food street is together...

Most of the people who come to set up stalls are the local surplus young and strong labor force, and almost all the people who come to visit are tourists, students from several vocational schools in Nanling, family members of work units, visitors who come here especially, and people who come from other towns and villages to visit the night market of.

After all, public transportation is also very developed now.

As a result, when Zhi Zhi and Wang Shu went to the night market to find delicious food, they met Bie Renjin and the others again.

Zhizhi immediately invited Bie Renjin and the others to eat Nanling's native food - fish noodles.

Bie Renjin was a little awkward.

Because he felt that Bie Zhizhi should be confessed by him, so Bie Zhizhi wanted to invite him and the village cadres to dinner, but he didn't dare, he felt guilty.

After being scolded by Zhi Zhi, Bie Renjin led the crowd to sit down in embarrassment.

Zhi Zhi ordered six bowls of fish noodles, a serving of fried flower stick balls, a plate of boiled shrimp, a plate of fried squid in sauce, a plate of steamed scallops with garlic vermicelli, a five-pound steamed grouper, a can of miscellaneous fish barnacle soup... ...

Bie Renjin was frightened when he heard Zhizhi's casually reporting the names of seven or eight dishes, and hurriedly said: "No need, no need... Zhi Zhi, let's eat whatever we want, why do you order so many... Zhizhi

ignored him, and said to the night market stall owner: "Give me another Huadiao boiled snail!" The

night market owner responded readily, "Okay! It will be ready soon-"

Bie Renjin was a little cautious, and whispered Asked: "Zhizhi, how much does it cost..."

"Don't worry about it." Zhizhi smiled, then turned to ask little Wangshu, "Wangshu, is there anything else you want to eat?"

The little girl knew Zhizhi very well, so she didn't shy away from it, and knew that Bie Renjin and the others were from Aunt Zhizhi's hometown, so she asked, "Auntie, uncle, what do they usually like to eat? You ordered so many seafood, in case What should they do if they are not used to it? How about I go to another stall and buy some more food?"

Zhizhi immediately took out 50 yuan and handed it to Wang Shu, "Then buy another serving of braised pork and fried pork with chili peppers! You can buy whatever else you want." After a pause, she explained again "If it's too heavy to carry, let the store owner help you carry it."

Bie Renjin became anxious, "Zhi Zhi, no no no..."

Wang Shu nodded, took the money and left.

Bie Renjin was a little uneasy.

Zhi Zhi reassured him, "Nanling is my... third hometown. You came from afar, so I should treat you to a meal! When we returned to our hometown that year, you also arranged a whole village banquet! Besides, The meal I invited today is not counted, and Li Shu is not here... When he comes back, and when you finish your work, we will have a good get together..." After chatting for a while,

Bie Renjin and the village cadres The embarrassment disappeared.

Bie Renjin told Zhi Zhi excitedly, "...After we finished our work with Xiao Zhou in the afternoon, we first went to Garden Town because of the name... We went there by bus, and then walked along the road...My God Ah Zhizhi, Nanling is so beautiful! How should I say it, it's like a park, beautiful and clean! But there are still people living in such a beautiful and clean place..." The construction of

Nanling depends on everyone.

But there is definitely a contribution from Zhi Zhi.

Hearing that someone praised Nanling, Zhizhi was very happy.

The owner of the supper stall began to serve the food.

Fried squid balls, boiled shrimp, fried squid in sauce, steamed scallops with garlic vermicelli, steamed grouper and mixed fish barnacle soup... the portion is really enough!

And Wang Shu also came over with a plastic bag.

She brought several common home-cooked dishes, such as sauerkraut braised pork, hot pepper twice-cooked pork, and spicy homemade tofu, as well as two large bottles of ice-cold local sweet rice wine.

The sweet wine is sweet and sour with a little bouquet, which is Zhizhi's favorite.

Knowing this, Wang Shu deliberately bought it back.

Just at this time, the owner of the supper stall brought over six bowls of fish noodles.

The noodles are baishengsheng, and the soup base is also baishengsheng, that is, a handful of green onions and a little bit of fried seaweed are sprinkled on the surface... To be honest,

such a plain noodle soup, at first glance, I think...it seems nothing appetite.

Wang Shu saw that Zhi Zhi was drinking ice-sweet rice wine from a cup, so he naturally introduced to Bie Renjin, "Uncle, you can eat this fish noodle! This is our specialty here, it's delicious... Don't look at it Plain and white, it seems that there is no seasoning at all. In fact, the noodles themselves are made of sea fish meat, flour, and egg whites. The soup base is also made of fish heads and fish bones, dried oysters, and dried shrimps. It is boiled together with dried scallops and dried scallops. Although it looks colorless, it is really fresh... Try it!"

Hearing this, Bie Renjin and the others quickly picked up chopsticks and took a bowl to eat noodles.

Needless to say, this Bai Shengsheng noodle soup is different from ordinary noodles as soon as you eat it. Somersaults in the face, Q bombs, with fresh sweetness, and the soup base is incomparably fresh-it has a strong meaty aroma, and it also has the unique slightly salty smell of dried seafood, but this salty smell is not the same as meaty Complement each other.

Bie Renjin and the others ate a whole bowl of noodle soup in one go...

Zhi Zhi called the owner of the supper stall again, "Four more bowls of fish noodles...Wang Shu, do you want more noodles?

" That's enough, thank you Aunt Zhizhi." Xiao Wangshu replied.

Just at this time, a group of guests came to the next table.

One of them turned out to be Wei Meigui!

It sounded like Wei Meigui was entertaining relatives who came from afar.

"...In these years, I have actually been visiting your mother in Nanling. When your mother married in Nanling thirty years ago, I was the one who gave her as a gift! At that time, Nanling was so dilapidated...there was only one street in total. , a narrow road, and there is only one shuttle bus in and out..." "

Then it gradually changed! Twenty years ago, I heard that a female educated youth called What Zhi came here..."

Wei Meigui interjected, "Her name is Bie Zhizhi."

Bie Renjin, the village cadres he brought, Zhizhi and Gao Wangshu, who were sitting at the next table, could all hear them clearly, and couldn't help but look at each other.

Wei Meigui's relative continued: "Yes, yes, don't Zhizhi! Since 20 years ago, I have noticed that your Nanling has begun to change... other villages and towns have been messed up by the typhoon! You Nanling is fine... It is said that Bie Zhizhi led other educated youths to do it, and it seems that they have drawn up some kind of list, listing the things to be dealt with when the typhoon hits. Every time a typhoon comes, Bie Zhizhi and the others will bring people Check everywhere to see if the gate of the warehouse is closed, if there is any hole or something..." "

By the way, you Nanling produce high-quality grain every year! Not only is the output large, but the quality is also good! Our hometown is so poor that we don't even have food. I came to ask your mother to borrow food. I was worried that you were not rich, but your mother told me that you planted the high-quality seeds developed by Bie Zhizhi and the others. The rice yield per mu in Nanling has already reached nearly 700 catties Pity us, the yield per mu is only over 400 catties, and we can't keep the yield of 400 catties per mu if we encounter pests and bad weather!"

"Gao Mei, I still remember the one hundred catties of rice that your mother lent me back then... Oh, to be honest with you, if it was a hundred catties of rice that year, your aunt's family would have starved to death at least two or three times." What!"

"After we carried the one hundred catties of rice back, we couldn't bear to use it to cook rice, so we made porridge, and the rice porridge turned out to be fragrant, sweet and glutinous. Oh, we don't even need pickles, so we eat it empty-handed." I also think it's delicious! Later, I told your mother to return the rice, but your mother didn't want it. I thought, the quality of the rice we grow is not as good as yours, so I returned your mother's twenty chickens... ..."

Wei Meigui and her relatives all laughed.

Other relatives also said:

"Yes, the rice in Nanling is very famous and very fragrant!" "

We come to Nanling every year to buy some rice, and we don't want to eat it when we buy it back. Put it away...in case the family members feel sick somewhere, I just use Nanling rice to make porridge, I don't know if it's an illusion, it seems that after eating Nanling rice porridge, I get better very quickly!" "

Nanling is not only good for rice! Those mushrooms and fungus are also very good! Especially It's fungi, they're available all year round! In the past, if we wanted to eat some fungi, we had to go to the mountains to dig them after the rain in summer..."

"Nanling's fruits are also delicious. Nanling preserved apricots are famous and high-quality products. They are so delicious! There are also Nanling white pears, Nanling mangoes, Nanling bananas, Nanling sugarcane... You are so happy to live in Nanling "

Have you forgotten that the most famous thing in Nanling is seafood! Dried oysters as big as your thumb, dried shrimps as big as three inches long! There are also all kinds of dried fish... oh my god Those are the good things!"

My aunt asked Wei Meigui again, "Those mountain products, fruits, seafood... are you also led by Bie Zhizhi?"

Wei Meigui nodded with a smile, "Nanling Agricultural Trade Company has 11 A branch company with a total of twenty-eight plantations, four fish farms and nine breeding farms...all of which were led by Bie Zhizhi!" My

aunt gasped, "Ten years In the past, you Nanling became a collective pacesetter, and even our hometown followed you to learn technology and farm... Even we can eat enough! And the rice you grow is also that kind of special sweet! As a result, you Nanling are no longer satisfied with Farming has started, and the whole town has started to change little by little..." "

Until now, I came here last year, and Nanling was not so beautiful. This time I came here... I dare not recognize it! Nanling It's so beautiful now! Oh my god...couldn't it all be that Bie Zhizhi's idea?"

Wei Meigui said with a smile: "It's really Zhizhi's idea!"

The aunt beat her chest and said, "Such a good person, Why didn't you say she went to our Wangjia'ao back then to join the team?"

Wei Meigui laughed and said, "If she really went, we would snatch her back!"

While speaking, Wei Meigui suddenly found Zhizhi at the next table?

Wei Meigui's eyes lit up, and she was about to say hello-

but she saw Zhizhi put her finger between her lips with a smile, signaling her to keep quiet?

Wei Meigui smiled, looked at Zhizhi, but said solemnly to her relatives: "...Bie Zhizhi is the spiritual symbol of our Nanling! She loves our Nanling Town, and our Nanling Town also loves her!"

These words made Zhizhi into a daze.

She held the cup filled with ice sweet fermented rice, and took a deep breath...

Zhi Zhi's eyes were slightly red.

She was finally recognized, her dreams came true, and almost everything she wanted to do came true.

Zhizhi smiled happily.

Chapter 573 (end)

[On June 5, 2009, Comrade Bie Fengjun, Academician of the Academy of Engineering and Academician of the Academy of Social Sciences, passed away at the Northwest Heavy Machinery Base at the age of 94.

The day before his death, Comrade Bie Fengjun was still on the spot explaining the professional knowledge of heavy machinery to his students and technicians...

Comrade Bie Fengjun is an important scientist, physicist, senior engineer, and doctoral supervisor in our country...

According to reports On the third day after the death of Comrade Fengjun, his wife, Ms. Ying Yushi, passed away one after another...]

Zhizhi sat in front of the TV, watching the picture on the screen, listening to the thick and friendly voice, and couldn't help but breathe Sniffed.

It has been more than two months since her parents passed away, but Zhi Zhi is still very sad.

Today she couldn't help but took out her father's documentary VCD and watched it again. From time to time on TV, the appearance of my father wearing a thin blue overalls and a gray scarf holding a wrench in a disorganized workshop is shown; he is wearing an old singlet with holes in his vest and is sweating profusely while smiling during the interview The look...

Zhizhi looked at the TV screen with tears in her eyes, and couldn't help but cry a little.

She and her family care about each other, but they are always separated.

Zhi Zhi's family basically stays in Nanling and Huai'an, and only goes back to Kyoto during Chinese New Year.

The eldest brother and the second brother are both working in the capital, but they are so busy with work that in the end they become the elder sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law hugging each other to keep warm... The

third brother is also a doctoral supervisor at the Kyoto University of Medicine, and he has never been married.

Don't worry about Pengpeng, Luo Jianhua and Tan Chunyu have been living as a threesome for these years. They are part-time and part-time. The three of them are all in Shencheng, but the situation is always unstable. After a while, I heard that Bie Pengpeng became rich and became the female president of a clothing company, and then I heard that it went bankrupt...

Bie Tangtang stayed in Songshi Iron and Steel Plant as a senior engineer. She also devoted herself to work and had no intention of falling in love Later, Ying Yushi asked someone to introduce her, so Bie Tangtang had no choice but to have a hasty meeting with the history professor at Songshi Normal University.

As a result, there was a thunderstorm at a glance.

When the two got married, Bie Tangtang was thirty-five, and her husband was already thirty-nine. Both of them were delayed by their studies and careers. Fortunately, life after marriage was sweet and ordinary. Bie Tangtang gave birth to a son, but other family members were not in Songshi, and Bie Tangtang's husband was an orphan, so no one helped them take care of the child. In the end, her husband carried the child to the podium to teach the students every day, and the relationship between the couple became better and better...

Last month, their parents passed away, and their remains were sent back to Kyoto. A funeral was held for them in Babaoshan.

Except for Bie Pengpeng, all the brothers and sisters gathered in the northwest to help Ling back to the capital together.

It wasn't until the elder closest to her passed away that Zhi Zhi realized... Forty years had passed in a blink of an eye!

The parents in the ice coffin were already gray-haired and octogenarians, while the young and handsome elder brothers in memory, the gentle and beautiful sister-in-laws...all had their hair dyed, and even Zhizhi herself was no longer young.

Parents have witnessed their children's youth, and now that they have left, it seems that... no one cares about their children's childhood and youth anymore, but no matter how old they are, they have had childhood!

Zhizhi felt very uncomfortable.

She locked herself at home, didn't go out for a few days, and didn't think about doing anything.

The door was pushed open.

Li Shu came in with a big bag of vegetables.

He made his footsteps very soft... First he carried the cabbage to the kitchen, then washed his hands, and then dried them with a towel... He walked up to Zhizhi's side and touched her hand.

Zhi Zhi's palms were cold.

Li Shu was also very sad.

But when people get old, get sick, die... It's also the norm, and it can't be forced.

It's just that Zhizhi and her parents have a good relationship, even if her father-in-law and mother-in-law passed away at nearly a hundred years old, it would be considered a joyous funeral, and Zhizhi still couldn't accept it.

He can only take care of Zhizhi and enlighten Zhizhi as much as possible.

Zhizhi held Li Shu's hand backhanded, and asked with a tearful smile, "What food did you buy?"

Li Shu said, "I bought a big bone with meat, and stewed it with ham, okay? It just so happened today that Ah Zheng He and Ah Qiang will bring their daughters-in-law and grandchildren back... I'll make some more dishes they like, and let's have a good meal today."

Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up, "What day is it today? What are you doing back today?"

"I don't want the children to miss you?" Li Shu laughed.

--Zhizhi is fifty-nine years old this year, the eldest son Tie Dan is thirty-six years old, and the second son Tie Zhu is thirty-four years old. The two brothers have already married and had children.

However, after the children grew up, Zhizhi and Li Shu stopped calling them by their baby names, and changed their names to Tie Dan A Zheng and Tie Zhu A Qiang.

Ah Zheng took the academic path. He majored in physics and nuclear power. He studied abroad for ten years and returned to China three years ago. The eldest daughter-in-law, Wang Jiawei, is Ah Zheng's university and research classmate. Ah Zheng has been abroad for ten years, and Wang Jiawei has been waiting for him for ten years...Three years ago, the two ended their long-distance relationship and

finally got married. Last year, they gave birth to Zhi Zhi's grandson, The name Zhizhi gave was Li Yuzhong, and her baby name was Zhongzhong.

Ah Zheng's major is doomed to him not being able to stay in the capital.

Like his grandfather Bie Fengjun, he was also ordered to do scientific research in the Northwest Base.

His wife Wang Jiawei made a huge sacrifice for this. In order to take care of Li Zheng's life and raise children, Wang Jiawei, who was originally in the same profession, turned to a clerical job and lived with her children in a county 20 kilometers away from the base... ...

In this way, at least the couple can get together after work every day.

Both Zhizhi and her in-laws asked them if they wanted to help them raise their children, but Jiawei refused.

So now it's the summer vacation when the mother-in-law goes to the Northwest to take care of their children. During the Spring Festival, Li Shu will go to the Northwest to bring his grandson back... Zhizhi and Li Shu's second son,

Li Qiang, are going to join the army.

However, Li Qiang entered the army through the military academy.

He majored in war command, and now he has graduated with a doctorate, the rank of major, and serves as the commander of a certain naval battalion. His wife, Cheng Yuzi, was a classmate of the same class as him in the military school, but her major is an air force pilot.

Because Li Qiang and Cheng Yuzi have always been in the same school, they got married earlier. Since Cheng Yuzi is an ethnic minority, the one-child policy has been relaxed for them, so they have two sons, the oldest is Li Zhenyu, who is eight years old, and the youngest is His name is Li Zhenqi, he is six years old.

Li Zheng and Cheng Yuzi were still together when they were in school, and they got married and had children during their first year of graduate school. After the two children were born one after the other, Cheng Yuzi was assigned first after finishing her master's degree, Li Zheng continued to study for a Ph.D., and the husband and wife began to live apart. Later, Li Zheng was also assigned to the South China Sea Fleet... From then on, the two of them, one navy and one air force, became even more distant.

It was Li Shu and Zhizhi who did ideological work for them respectively. Zhizhi obtained Cheng Yuzi's consent before Li Shu transferred her to Li Qiang's unit and became a member of the naval air combat unit. together.

However, whether it is Li Zheng or Li Qiang, the two children insist on bringing their own children...so Li Qiang and Cheng Yuzi's children are also brought by themselves, even if they are too busy.

Regarding this point, Zhi Zhi discussed with Li Shu in private.

"Why didn't one or the other of these two children let us help take care of the children? We used to bother Mom a lot..." Zhizhi complained.

Li Shu asked her back, "We were neither retired when the second child was born, and we were too busy with work to leave. How can we help them? Even now that the eldest child is born...but we all rehired, How to help others? This is because the children are understanding us!" "

Besides, when they were young, we didn't let go for a long time. Later, the children were able to take care of themselves, and they followed you all the time. The two of them It's because you subconsciously feel that children should stay with their parents, just like they were always with you back then, this makes sense!" Li Shu said.

At this moment, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi discussed the dishes for dinner, then turned off the TV and went to the kitchen to get busy.

As soon as Zhi Zhi stood up -

she suddenly felt dizzy.

Hold the table with your hands in time so that you don't fall down.

However, a stagger... She kicked over the chair.

Li Shu rushed out from the kitchen, hugged her in time, and asked with concern: "What's wrong?"

"Maybe I've been sitting for too long, I'm a little dizzy." Zhizhi shook her head and said, "I'm fine!"

Li Shuxuan frowned, his eyes were earnest and worried, "May I carry you upstairs to rest?"

Zhizhi also knew, these things Because of her heartbroken parents' departure, Tian has been depressed for a long time. If the kids were due today, she'd better go get some rest now.

So she nodded.

Li Shu hugged her and walked up the stairs steadily step by step.

Lao Li and Ms. Jiang passed away three years ago. In fact, they were a few years younger than Bie Fengjun and Ying Yushi, but Lao Li had old injuries on his body, and he stayed in bed for several years... just hanging on Now, I want to watch my eldest grandson Li Zheng get married and have children.

But it is a pity that although he watched Li Zheng get married from the sick bed, Lao Li left before Zhongzhong was born.

After Lao Li left, Ms. Jiang was also sad, and her physical condition deteriorated rapidly.

Zhizhi specially asked for half a year's leave, and stayed with her without doing anything... until Zhongzhong was born, Ms. Jiang wept with joy, and a month later she leaned into Zhizhi's arms and said weakly: "I saw Zhongzhong... ...I'm going to tell Lao Li, I saw Zhongzhong for him..."

After speaking, Ms. Jiang passed away with a smile.

Zhizhi was heartbroken.

But she was concerned about Li Shu's pain, so she hid her sorrow and focused her energy on taking care of Li Shu, and also the eldest daughter-in-law who had just given birth...

From then on, Zhi Zhi's body became very weak.

After raising her for two or three years, she gradually got better, but this time, because of the death of her parents, she was very depressed.

Li Shu carried Zhi Zhi to the master bedroom and put him directly on the big bed, then he also changed his clothes and went to sleep with Zhi Zhi on the bed.

Zhi Zhi lay on his side facing him, and whispered: "Are you still cooking?"

Li Shu also whispered: "I'm sleepy too, I'll sleep with you before cooking..."

Zhizhi smiled.

It has to be said that with Li Shu's company, the bed was warm and her heart was at ease. Zhizhi closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Li Shu didn't feel sleepy at all.

He is to accompany her.

Feeling that Zhizhi was asleep at this moment, he opened his eyes and looked at his bony wife, the tails of his eyes were red.

He stretched out his hand, trying to smooth her tightly frowning brows, but he was afraid of disturbing her nap.

In the end, he couldn't bear to wake her up.

After a while, Li Shu turned over gently and got out of bed, left the bedroom and went to the kitchen downstairs to cook.

Zhi Zhi fell asleep for over an hour before waking up leisurely.

She was lazy on the bed for a while before getting up and going to the bathroom to wash up.

Zhi Zhi thought, her children and grandchildren are coming back soon, so she should take good care of herself.

But when she looked up in the mirror, she froze again.

A sick beauty appeared in the mirror.

Thin and pale, with slightly frowned brows and red and swollen eyes, there is a sense of fragility.

Zhi Zhi suddenly understood why Li Shu showed pity when he looked at her, and at the same time he was full of hesitation to speak.

Thinking about it again, today is not a festival, one of the children is in the northwest and the other is in the south, and suddenly they all come back with their wives and children... I am afraid it was also arranged by Li Shu.

He was worried about her, but what she was experiencing was the pain of losing her parents. He tried to persuade her, but with little effect. Maybe he really had no other choice, so he called all the children back... Zhizhi understood that he hoped that she could be as soon as

possible cheer up.

Zhizhi took a deep breath.

She began to take care of her skin.

It is already the 21st century, and the flower-growing country has joined the WTO, and now there are many foreign capital and joint venture companies in the country.

In the 1960s, even sanitary napkins were not popular, and women's underwear, stockings, headgear, skin care products and cosmetics were almost non-existent. Up to now... the variety is already very rich.

In the past, Zhi Zhi made all the skin care products by herself. Most of them were cucumber mask, snow fungus mask, pure honey egg white mask, lemon dilution mask and so on.

Whether in Huai'an or Nanling, Zhizhi has vegetable gardens, cucumbers and lemons are grown by themselves, the honey that can be bought in those days is pure, and there is no shortage of snow fungus and eggs... But it needs to be done by hand, which is very troublesome .

For the sake of beauty, Zhizhi is not afraid of trouble.

So you can maintain your skin well all the time.

Now, although she is very thin, her skin is still delicate, white and shiny... It's just that she is getting older, the crow's feet around her eyes can't be covered, and her hairline has moved back a bit. She looks about thirty-seven or eighteen years old.

Now the living conditions of the people all over the country are better, and Zhizhi is not short of money, so she is not hesitant to buy skin care products.

At this moment, she unwrapped a recently bought facial mask, applied it, then went to change her clothes, and searched in the house again-the children must be giving them some gifts when they come back.

--There are quite a lot of masks I bought last time, which can be given to my two daughters-in-law. Last year, Zhizhi was very happy when she won the prize of the scientific research competition. When she was shopping in the mall, she saw a few platinum necklaces with diamonds on them. At that time, she bought three at a time, thinking that she and her two daughters-in-law would each have one. This time they came and just brought it to them.

--As for the two sons... This time Li Shu made a surprise attack, she really didn't have time to prepare a gift, and it happened that a new tablet phone was released last month, and she originally planned to use it with Li Shu as a couple phone. As a result, just after buying the mobile phone, I received the sad news of the death of my parents. The mobile phone has not been used yet, so it is just right to take it out and give it to the two sons.

--And there are three grandchildren, and what Zhizhi prepared for Xiaoyu and Xiaoqi is a set of Lego blocks for each of them. Zhongzhong is less than three years old, and Lego bricks are too small for him and not suitable. Zhizhi thought for a while, and decided to give him a tricycle baby carriage.

She has long been optimistic about it, and it is sold in the shopping mall near the family compound of the military region.

So she looked at the time and found that it was almost time for the mask, so she quickly took it off, washed her face again, finished all the skin care procedures, combed her hair, and hurried downstairs.

"Li Shu, give Xiao Tang a call and ask him to run an errand for us and go to the shopping mall near our compound to buy something!" Zhi Zhi said.

Wearing an apron, Li Shu poked his head out of the kitchen and asked, "What's the matter? What do you want to buy?"

His eyes lit up when he saw her.

-- Zhizhi, who had taken a rest, had fair skin, pink cheeks, and clear and bright eyes. Although she was still very thin, her energy was much better. In the past, Zhi Zhi liked to keep her hair long, but in recent years she found that her hair was falling out a lot, so she cut her shoulder-length hair short. At this moment, she should have curled the ends of her hair with a curling iron, looking neat and playful.

Zhizhi said: "... in the children's products center on the third floor of the shopping mall, there is a three-wheeled stroller for 499 yuan. It is sky blue and white, and it is called 'Good Baby'...You ask Xiaotang to buy that stroller. Bring it back..."

"You made such a sudden attack, I didn't even have time to prepare gifts for the children, just now I gathered the gifts for my son and daughter-in-law upstairs, Xiaoyu and Xiaoqi also have it, but there is only one left Zhongzhong..." Zhizhi muttered.

Li Shu smiled and rolled his eyes.

Zhizhi in front of her eyes finally regained her vitality!

He immediately said: "I'll wash my hands first, and call Xiaotang right away!"

Li Shu's rank has also risen now, not as good as Lao Jiang's rank when he retired, but he is also one of the best in the entire military region . So after Lao Li's death, the organization transferred the small villa originally assigned to Lao Li to Li Shu's name, assigned him a guard, and assigned Zhizhi a nanny.

It's just that he and Zhizhi don't really like outsiders at home, so the nanny comes to clean up three times a week according to Zhizhi's request, and Li Shu's security guards are usually on duty in the office on the phone.

Li Shu went to call the guard Xiaotang, and then came back to continue cooking.

Zhi Zhi went to the yard to take care of the flowers and plants.

She has been decadent for a long time, and she relies entirely on Li Shu at home and outside, and Li Shu's attention is mostly on taking care of her, so the yard is indeed a bit unsightly.

Zhi Zhi took a small hoe to clean up the weeds, cut off the excess flowers and branches, and then used a bamboo target to clear away all the weeds and fallen leaves that had been cleared away... Seeing that the roses in the yard were blooming so beautifully, she couldn't bear it

. I couldn't stop cutting off the red, pink, white, and yellow branches. I cut off a few branches that bloomed just right, carefully cut off the thorns and residual leaves, and carried them into the living room to find a vase for flower arrangement.

From time to time, Li Shu poked his head out of the kitchen to look at Zhi Zhi, with a smile on his lips and gentle eyes.

After a while, Xiaotang, a guard in plain clothes, came over carrying a big cardboard box...

Li Shu quickly asked Zhi Zhi to go to the kitchen to watch the fire, and he was going to go out to help install the baby carriage.

It's just that Xiaotang had just put down his things, and before he had time to open the carton, Li Zheng's family of three and Li Qiang's family of four also arrived at the same time-although the two brothers traveled from south to north, they both flew here today. Bus, let's take them back together.

A few little ones were already shouting excitedly and happily at the gate of the yard, "Grandpa and grandma! We're back..."

Zhizhi ran out in a hurry, "Hey! My little ones!"

Beautiful and strong kids rushed in.

Eight-year-old Xiaoyu led his three-year-old cousin Zhongzhong to follow behind, and six-year-old Xiao Qi rushed in first, "Grandma, we're here to see you!" The

three children hugged Zhi Zhi's legs and waist, whispering "Grandma, I miss

you..."

"Grandma, we came back by plane!"

"Grandma, do you miss us?"

"Grandma, what were you doing just now?"

"Grandma, grandma, I'm hungry ..."

"Grandma, where is my grandfather?"

At this time, Li Zheng and Li Qiang also came in.

They stopped the noisy children, and greeted Zhizhi with smiles:

"Mom, we are back!"

"Mom, where is Dad?"

"Mom, I haven't seen you for a long time!"

"Mom Why have you lost so much weight?"

Li Shu came out of the kitchen in time, looked at the children and grandchildren, and smiled so hard that he couldn't see his teeth, "They're all back? It's good to be back... just now your mother was still talking about you, Come here...Xiaoyu, Xiaoqi, Zhongzhong, are you hungry?"

The children rushed towards him, and the room was full of laughter again.

Zhi Zhi was about to greet her children when the landline at home suddenly rang.

The eldest daughter-in-law, Wang Jiawei, was the closest, so she picked it up, "Hello! Ah yes... I'm Professor Bie's daughter-in-law." It could be seen that

Wang Jiawei originally wanted to pass the microphone to Bie Zhizhi, but she suddenly froze. , his eyes slowly shifted to Zhizhi, his expression became more and more serious, and his eyes widened, looking very shocked.

Then she said into the microphone: "Ah, is that so? Then... would you like to talk to my mother directly?"

Cheng Yuzi, the second daughter-in-law, hurried over to restrain the children, telling them not to make noise.

The room that was bustling just now suddenly became quiet.

But Wang Jiawei nodded and said to the microphone: "Okay, okay, then I will convey it for you, thank you!"

Wang Jiawei put the microphone back on the landline, with a very excited expression, she turned her head and said to Bie Zhizhi: "Mom! !Just now...the Propaganda Department called, saying, saying that you have been selected as one of the top ten people who moved the flower-growing country of the year!"

Everyone present gasped in unison.

"The people from the Propaganda Department said that they just called to inform you about the specific situation. We will arrange for comrades to visit you at our house tomorrow and we will explain in detail. By the way... the time is tomorrow at nine o'clock in the morning." Wang Jiawei continued. .

The children asked naively: "Grandma, grandma, what is the moving person of the year?"

Li Zheng replied with a smile, "That is to say, your grandma has been rated as the best person in the country!"

Xiaoyu, the oldest, exclaimed Said: "The whole country? But the whole country has a population of 1.1 billion! My grandma defeated the 1.1 billion people and became the best one?"

Li Qiang laughed and said, "Yes!"

The children went crazy again and began to fill the room Zizi jumped and laughed, and clapped his hands desperately,

"Grandma is amazing!"

"My grandma is the best in the world!"

"Grandma is the best!"

Zhizhi was also extremely surprised.

She really didn't expect...

After all, her achievements are well-deserved in Nanling.

But these ten moving figures are for the whole country!

Is it true that she is

not only recognized by the people of Nanling, but also the people of the whole country?

Li Shu saw the astonishment and disbelief in Zhizhi's heart, walked up to her, hugged her tightly, controlled the joy and excitement in his heart, and said seriously: "Zhizhi, you are worth it! You are the best! I thought...you would get this title earlier, but it's not too late now!"

Li Zheng, Wang Jiawei, Li Qiang, and Cheng Yuzi also said in unison:

"Mom, that's great! You really deserve this title You deserve it!"

"Mom and Dad, this is a great happy event!"

"Yes, yes, we must celebrate it!"

"Mom, you are the pride and role model of our family!"

Zhizhi looked at Li Shu , Looking at the children and grandchildren again, I feel very happy in my heart.

In this life, she has a successful career, a lover who loves and clings to her forever, a vigorous son, a lovely and healthy grandchild... In this life, her life is full of fighting

spirit, her youthful passion is flying, her dream... ...all come true.

Those dreams are so big that they want to be recognized by the people of the whole country, but her dreams are so small that they just want to enrich the food basket of the people...

She finally-

live up to her youth, live up to her youth; live up to her dreams, live up to her future .

May your dreams come true and your life be bright.

==The text of this article is over, thank you==

Chapter 574 (extra 1)

My name is Fu Mingyu.

I am the official generation and the red generation.

In the most difficult years, I was born in a good family, had no worries about food and clothing, and was the prettiest child and the most dazzling star in the family compound of the Municipal Party Committee.

I had a very happy childhood, my parents loved me very much, and I was their everything.

Until they found their long-lost brother Fu Minglou.

Originally, I was also very good, but my brother was smarter than me, more down-to-earth than me, more stable and reliable than me. Coupled with the fact that his parents felt ashamed of him...

From then on, I was no longer the only child my parents loved.

I hate Fu Minglou.

I deliberately opposed him and made trouble with him everywhere.

But he was very nice and patient to me, and tried to balance the relationship between his parents and our brother...

I was even more angry.

In such a comparison, I seem to be the one who is not sensible.

I want to go back to the past.

I started to make things happen.

I hope my parents can still put me first in everything.

The result is...

With Fu Minglou as a foil, I will be wrong in everything I do.

Soon, the relationship between my parents and I broke completely, and in the end I had to rely on Fu Minglou's mediation to maintain the superficial relationship of the family.

Really laughing.

I started messing around.

Anyway, I'm not as good as Fu Minglou in every way...

If that's the case, forget it.

I started to become negative, I didn't want to do anything, and I didn't feel boring doing anything.

What I never expected was that one day my parents tied me up with a rope and said they were going to send me to a deserted island...for reformation through labor?

I almost died of anger!

Although they untied me the rope as soon as I got on the boat, but at that moment, my heart was so cold...I really didn't expect that my relationship with them would reach this point!

I was so disheartened that I wanted to jump into the sea and die to show them...

Then I saw a very beautiful woman.

Her name is Tang Niang.

She is so beautiful that she is not like a common thing.

She has long fluffy and messy hair, a snow-white face, bright red lips, and a pair of shining, gem-like eyeballs embedded in the clear pupils.

She looked at me arrogantly and lazily, revealing a slight look of disdain.

I know, she seems to look down on me a little bit.

Because of my family background and appearance, there are no young girls who have met me who don't like me or have a crush on me.

Bie Zhizhi is not considered a woman, because this woman only has career in her eyes.

So Tang Niang is really special.

She doesn't like me and doesn't even bother to look at me more.

Ordinarily, I shouldn't like this kind of people who have obvious contempt for me.

But from the first time I saw her, I stared at her so hard that I couldn't even move my eyes!

Omg she is so beautiful!

I don't know how to describe her beauty.

In fact, Bie Zhizhi in the team is also very beautiful, but I think Bie Zhizhi is a young girl in front of Tangniang, who is so cold and charming, with a frown and a smile that is ruthless, but she is so beautiful. ...has caught my heart hard.

Tang Niang took us to the sea.

On that day, it was the first time in my life that I saw such a dazzling starry sky and a brilliant and beautiful ocean.

It also made me have an inexplicable and strong love for a mature woman who is extremely beautiful.

Love at first glance.

It's hard for me to tell exactly what attracted me to Tang Niang.

A long time later, I read a romance novel, and there is a sentence in it that I very much agree with--the arrival of love does not need any reason.

Or maybe that's why!

That day I kept a close eye on Tang Niang, watching her jump into the sea with a harpoon, swimming around like a mermaid... I have never seen such a

strange beauty in my life , fell directly.

For her, I stayed on Seagull Island.

I can feel that the educated youths on Seagull Island are very polite to me-a kind of politeness that is deliberately alienated and lazy. But they get along very well, like a family.

I was a little discouraged, and felt as if no matter where I went... I was the one who couldn't fit in.

But Tang Niang was very different to me.

She is more indifferent than the educated youth.

The educated youths can still use politeness to cover up and perfuse me...

But Tang Niang just ignored me.

Strange to say.

I don't care what other people do to me.

Tang Niang treated me like this...but I think it has a deep meaning.

She looked at me the same way she looked at other people-with a cold face, the kind that didn't bother to take a second look.

But after all, I am a member of the red generation and the official generation!

Does she look down on me so much?

I wondered if there were other expressions on her face besides the indifferent and lazy expression.

Then I saw it.

It turns out that she can also laugh, she can also be very gentle and considerate, and she even... can release a coquettish feeling.

But that was when facing Bie Zhizhi.

I don't agree.

Don't Zhizhi is a woman!

I am such a handsome young man, I am no shorter than Long Qiang, my facial features are no worse than Li Shu, I am more aristocratic and bookish than Tao Rongye... I am the most handsome man on Seagull Island

!

Why did Tangniang act like a baby to Bie Zhizhi? ? ?

I'm going crazy.

I didn't expect that my rival in love was actually a woman!

I began to look for every opportunity to get close to Tang Niang.

But every time, she just glanced at me coldly, turned and left without mercy.

I'm a little sad.

But it's not too sad...

As long as she doesn't explicitly refuse, it proves that I still have a chance.

Hehe, as long as I don't open my mouth to confess to her, she has no chance to refuse, right?

Later, Bie Zhizhi and the others went to Jiudaowan Railway Station to do small business in order to earn money.

Tangniang was going, so I went too.

That night, Tang Niang was angry and ran out of Jiudao Bend. Don't Zhizhi worry that the black light would go wrong, and Tang Niang would have an accident, so she asked me to go out to find Tang Niang.

I am very happy!

Look, isn't the opportunity to protect Tangniang and get close to Tangniang coming?

Unfortunately, I overestimated my physical strength and ability.

It was pitch black outside the small mountain station.

As soon as I ran out, I fell on my back! I called Tangniang's name in the dark, and I was terrified, what if she fell down like me!

I quickly got up and continued to look for her in the dark, and kept calling her name, asking if she had fallen somewhere too? I also reassured her not to be afraid...

and then I stepped on the ground and almost fell off the cliff!

At the very moment, her clear and pleasant voice sounded, and she told me not to move...

it was too late.

I stepped on the air and fell.

She took my hand just in time.

But I did a clever and stupid thing--the flashlight I was holding was shining directly into her eyes, and she was temporarily blinded, and I took her... and pulled her off the cliff.

I was all stupid at the time.

I held her in my arms and looked at her infatuatedly, as if she was... the god who was pulled down from the altar by me.

It turned out that looking at her up close was like this.

She was so beautiful, her jewel-like eyes temporarily lost their luster, making her usual indifference disappear invisible. She tilted her head with a dazed expression, as if she was thinking about why this happened.

And when I hugged her soft and plump body, my heart almost jumped out of my throat.

Gosh, she looks plump, but she's actually so light, I hold her effortlessly.

After a while, she shook her legs and said, "Put me down."

I didn't move.

What a joke!

I hugged her with my ability, why did I let her down?

Whoever lets it go is a puppy!

Seeing me motionless, she suddenly smiled.

She regained her eyesight, turned her head to look at me, and said leisurely: "Little ghost, what are you thinking?"

I was so nervous!

I, I...

I can't say a word.

"Put your thoughts away, don't think I don't know what you're thinking..." Tangniang said coldly, "I'm ten or ten years older than you!" I froze

.

I am angry.

"Who's the brat?" I said fiercely, "I'm your man!"

Then I...

leaned over and kissed her.

She suddenly stopped moving.

Me, it's my first time too... I didn't have a good experience, maybe I bit her, and then somehow, she jumped up from my arms and stood three steps away from me.

I was afraid that she would run away, so I chased after her and hugged her.

She didn't move, but asked me, "Have you thought about it?"

Why do you need to think about it?

I like her to death!

"Think about it!" I answered her with a trembling voice.

She smiled suddenly, her body softened, and she snuggled into my arms obediently.

That wonderful and charming night made me taste the marrow.

It was the first time for me, and she was in good physical condition... We entangled tirelessly until dawn.

But, after she hurriedly put on her clothes, she actually told me not to tell Zhi Zhi about this?

I got angry at that time, and asked her, "Why? I'm so shameless?"

She looked at me like a fool, and her expression returned to her usual indifferent appearance. She didn't even want to answer me again, and stepped back. In a few steps, with a run-up, he jumped up the cliff lightly, and walked on his own.

I was so angry that I wanted to reason with her...

By the time I climbed the cliff with all my strength, she had already entered the train station!

I chased it in again.

I wanted to ask her for an explanation, but she gave me a warning look...

At that moment, I was scared again.

I think I'd better not make her angry, and ask her privately when I find the right time!

I didn't expect her to be so cruel, she insisted on not giving me any chance to be alone until New Year's Eve, because Seagull Island also had a bumper harvest that year, everyone was very happy, and organized a particularly lively New Year's Eve dinner.

That day, dinner was served early, starting at four o'clock in the afternoon. I ate early and left early, so I squatted near the Hall of Justice, secretly watching Tangniang come back first, and didn't let Zhizhi run into the Justice Hall. The hall looks for Tang Niang, and then leaves in a hurry...

Maybe Bie Zhizhi forgot to take something, Tang Niang chased her out from Zhengyi Hall.

I took the opportunity to sneak in and hide in Tang Niang's room.

After a while, Tang Niang came back, she... picked up the wine bottle and started drinking.

I was in a panic at the time, and I hadn't figured out how to tell her...

she was drunk.

She easily saw through my hiding place.

I came out from the hiding place...

She looked at me and smiled, her eyes were full of peach blossoms, her pink face was shy.

I suddenly couldn't speak a word.

Tang Niang didn't ask me why I was here.

She just asked me with a smile, "Have you thought about it?"

I didn't understand what it meant.

She is so beautiful, and her smile is simply charming.

I greedily looked at her face and nodded.

She untied her belt, raised her arm and hooked it around my neck...

It was another thunderstorm.

I think, I also like to go boating in the raging sea, which is turbulent and passionate.

She finally sobered up, and the eyes she looked at me gradually cleared up, and then gradually became ruthless and indifferent.

"You go, don't let Zhi Zhi know." She said lightly.

I was stunned.

By this time, I finally understood what she meant when she said to me "you think about it".

--She is not going to give me a title!

so?

I...

She means, she wants to sneak with me?

Where have I ever been this angry?

I disagree, and I directly proposed to her that I want to marry her.

She looked at me like a fool and told me to get out.

I was stunned.

"Aren't you... I won't admit it after sleeping?" I was so angry that I asked her without choosing words.

She thought about it, and admitted frankly, "Yes."

I was so angry that I almost exploded, but I still tried to reason with her, "How can you do this?" She

turned coldly, "I'm from the pirate's den The head of the family, the bandit mother-in-law, is ten years older than you...Why do you have the face to think that you are qualified to marry me?" I

was so angry that I wanted to cry.

Or there may have been tears.

In short, the eye sockets are hot, and the heart is aching...

I thought to myself why this woman is so heartless!

As a result, she looked at me, smiled suddenly, and asked softly: "Do you like me that much?"

Then my tears flowed down unsatisfactorily.

I really wanted to say with integrity: No, if you don't care about me, then I don't care about you either...

but I actually nodded?

Woohoo I'm so spineless!

She laughed and said to me, "Then don't tell anyone... I'll just be with you."

Why... No one can tell?

"But I want to marry you," I told Tang Niang, "I understand your concerns, do you think there is a big age difference between us? Do you think my parents and my elder brother are officials? You think you are a majestic and majestic head of the family, but I am...an ordinary person with no reputation at all, so you don't want to marry me for fear of embarrassment?" She didn't speak for a long time

.

She's been staring at me for a long, long time...

and I'm looking at her too.

She is really beautiful, her beautiful eyes are like the deepest vortex, I... can't control it, it stood up unconsciously.

Tang Niang suddenly laughed.

She sat up, without saying a word, and led me bravely through the fierce sea and violent waves.

When the fireworks bloomed one after another in my mind...

she suddenly said coldly: "I don't want to marry you because you are not worthy at all."

I was stunned.

I can't be calm for a long time.

But she motioned me to get up quickly, she was going to take me back to Seagull Island.

I dressed in a daze, and was urged by her... all the way back to Seagull Island.

She probably looked at me pitifully, then leaned down and said to me, "If you keep quiet and don't let Zhi Zhi know, it's not impossible to continue to be nice to me..." I glared at her angrily, and jumped on the bed angrily

. up the pier.

I really want to just ignore her and walk away without looking back...it must look cool.

But the truth is, I turned my head and watched her go to Justice Island in a small boat... I didn't want to miss it.

Next, I begged for compromise, and got along with her several times.

I found that as long as I don't propose to her, she can be really gentle and lingering. But as soon as I talked about getting married, she immediately turned her face, and once kicked me out of the house...

She was really angry.

But she is like honey and poison to me, and I have no resistance to her at all.

Later, a woman named Zhou Shuangshuang came to the island. I hated this person very much, but Zhou Shuangshuang was like a dog's skin plaster, always following me, which made me very annoyed.

Grandpa Hu on Zhengyi Island fell ill, and I punted him to the town hospital in the middle of the night. In the end, I don't know why, Zhou Shuangshuang actually hid in an empty room in the hospital, took off her clothes and tried to frame my innocence.

Fortunately, Bie Zhizhi was with me and proved my innocence.

But after the matter was resolved, Bie Zhizhi suddenly told me worriedly, "I don't know if it's my illusion. When Zhou Shuangshuang troubled you, I seemed to see Tang Niang in the corridor." I froze

.

Grandpa Hu fell ill, Tang Niang came to see him, and accidentally saw Zhou Shuangshuang framed me...

I suddenly fell into a panic-could she only read the beginning and not the end? Will she be angry? jealous? Or think that I am disobedient and don't want me anymore?

I was so anxious that I immediately turned around and went back to Justice Island.

Thank goodness she's still here.

I stammered and explained to her, and said that if you don't believe me, you can ask Zhizhi.

She looked at me coldly and drove me away directly.

I sympathized with her bad mood and didn't dare to provoke her, so I had to leave.

In the following days, Tang Niang began to leave Justice Island for a while.

At the beginning, I was really scared and nervous, because I was afraid that she would never come back. Although her return date is uncertain, at any rate... she will always come back to show her face.

I don't know when, I suddenly realized that it seems that I haven't seen her for several days?

I panicked.

I asked people everywhere, looked for her everywhere...

but she -

left.

No one knows why she left.

Obviously everything is getting better, obviously everyone's fighting spirit is high, and obviously...I obey her in everything, why did she leave?

My family thinks that I have reached the age when I should get married. My brother misunderstood what I have with Bie Zhizhi. I told him the truth: Bie Zhizhi already has a partner, and I already have a woman I like.

My brother was so happy that he hurriedly asked me who that girl was.

I said that.

My brother's face became extremely ugly.

From then on, my mother began to use various reasons to force and trick me into going home for a blind date.

I've been cheated once or twice, and when I realized it, I messed up with a very nasty trick, which made my mother half dead. From then on, my family and I began a years-long contest.

My mother used to be very regretful, always beating her chest and saying that she shouldn't have sent me to Seagull Island, otherwise this bad relationship wouldn't have happened.

But I told her sincerely, "Mom, this is the only time in my life that I am most grateful to you!"

My mother fainted from anger.

我爸揍我,我哥训我,我嫂子拉着我哭......

他们都希望我能放下棠娘,找一个门当户对的姑娘结婚。

I ignored them and went back to Justice Island.

Tang Niang didn't leave me much of the past, so I can only hope for the future.

I know very well that her feelings for me...may be like liking a beautiful kitten or puppy, she likes it, but she can't feel a sense of belonging to me.

If so, then I'll prove it to her!

I will make her home, her justice island, the most beautiful island! She is the owner of Justice Island, respected and loved by people, then I will grow into someone who can stand shoulder to shoulder with her... One day, I will

wait for her, and I will grow into... the man she needs to look up to !

From then on, I didn't shy away from my feelings for her at all, and I told everyone seriously that I like Tang Tangniang, and I must have her!

Heh, if she is not convinced, come forward and stop me!

Unfortunately not.

She just disappeared without a trace.

The fact that I fell in love with Tang Tangniang caused a shocking wave in the entire Nanling.

Fortunately, I have been working hard on Justice Island, and I don't bother to care about what those gossiping women say. But every time I go to the town to buy things or go to a town meeting, there are always people talking about me behind my back, and some people even ask me directly, do I like Tang Tangniang? Do I know that Tang Tangniang is eighteen years older than me?

I beat the man so hard that his nose bleeds.

His family called the police, and I was taken to the police station.

Zhizhi came to clean up the mess for me, and gave that talkative man a tough lecture... From then on, no one dared to talk about Tang Niang and me.

After a few more years, everyone has gradually accepted that I like Tang Niang and I want to marry Tang Niang.

I have been looking forward to Tang Niang's return, but she has not come back.

Gradually, my mood became more and more unstable, irritable for no reason, and I also had a strong sense of world-weariness... When I was thirty-three years old, Tang Niang had been away for a full ten years, and my hair gradually turned white. I'm... a little bit desperate.

It seemed that no matter how hard I tried, she would never come back.

In her heart, I am not even as important as a kitten or puppy...

She doesn't want me anymore.

She doesn't want me anymore! ! !

I almost broke down, I lost my fighting spirit and hated myself in the endless waiting, and I felt that the whole world was gray.

At this time, I suddenly heard that Li Shu's work was in a bottleneck, and they decided to find a way to find Tang Niang, because they needed Tang Niang's help.

My world is suddenly bright again!

She's coming back soon, I still have hope, right?

Even if she didn't come back for me at all...

I will still have a chance to see her again.

The sea is so big, I...

actually met her on Snake Island? !

She also has a baby!

is a daughter.

My daughter looks like me.

I get it, I get it.

She was pregnant with my child, and she didn't know how to deal with it, so she ran away with the child in her belly?

I was so angry, but I didn't dare to scold her, what if she ran away for another ten years?

I looked at the daughter Jin Zhi she gave birth to me, and I became even more angry!

--The child is so old, I actually... have never known her existence? I missed ten years of company with my kids!

I was so angry that I looked into Tangniang's eyes and wanted to kill someone.

But she smiled and asked me, "Are you so angry?"

I trembled with anger, and finally choked up and said, "You left without saying a word, and you will be gone for ten years... I don't care, you have to pay me One hundred years! One hundred years! You want to be with me...one hundred years!"

I don't know if I read it wrong, her eye circles seem to be red?

Tang Niang looked at me and sighed slightly, feeling quite helpless.

Chapter 575 (extra 2)

Tang Niang is back, I will not let her go.

I am definitely going to marry her.

I don't allow her to refuse, after all we already have a child, and all the people in Nanling insist on us.

I don't care, even if it's a moral kidnapping, or something...

Anyway, I have to marry her!

Considering that Tangniang is not young anymore, when we get married in the future, we will definitely have a husband and wife life. I don't want her to get pregnant again, it's not good for her health whether it's fertile or not.

I decided to go for a ligation.

I just took my daughter to the city to buy and cultivate feelings.

After shopping, my daughter and I went to the hospital together, and I had a ligation operation. Then I planned to stop by the inpatient department to visit my mother again, but I didn't expect to meet Tang Niang.

Tang Niang was tricked by that woman Liu Yanyan.

Liu Yanyan is the "daughter-in-law" that my mother chose for me, and she is a woman that I find very annoying.

Liu Yanyan had a vicious mind and came up with a vicious plan to destroy Tangniang's innocence.

But that silly woman underestimated Tangniang's intelligence and high force value, and finally Liu Yanyan's poisonous plan was exposed to the world by Tangniang!

I was so angry that I immediately called my parents and my brother and sister-in-law to come to the hospital immediately.

In the hospital, we started negotiations.

I let my mother witness Liu Yanyan's evil deeds first, and my mother still doesn't believe it! When she heard the police say that Liu Yanyan had pleaded guilty, she hurriedly explained that she didn't know anything...

I told them directly that I was going to marry Tang Niang.

They all froze.

I sneer.

Heh, I'm not a fool, how can I not know what they are thinking?

It was nothing more than the fact that I had persisted for Tangniang for ten years before, and they had no choice but to accept Tangniang. Now that Tangniang is back, they began to evaluate whether Tangniang is suitable to be my wife.

What a joke!

My wife is going to accompany me for the rest of my life, not tied to them for the rest of my life!

I threw them the vasectomy slip, saying that I had undergone a vasectomy, and apart from Jin Zhi, I would never have another child in this life.

My mother snatched the surgical sheet and read it over and over again, crying badly.

I hardened my heart and prepared to take Tang Niang and Jin Zhi away...

But Tang Niang suddenly said to my mother, "I married Ming Yu on the third day of junior high school. We are very happy if you come. We understand if you don't come." ."

I was stunned.

My whole family was stunned.

At that moment, I was so happy that I wanted to cry.

It seemed that my mother wanted to cry too, probably because she was frightened.

I followed her in a daze and took my daughter to Justice Island.

I can't believe she is really willing to stay and marry me...

Along the way, she said so many things to me.

She had a very miserable childhood... It's no secret, most of the older people in Nanling know about her past, and she told me more details, and even explained to me why her daughter's surname was Jin, and she also She said that she could change her daughter's name to Fu Jinzhi.

I am so heartbroken, I swear that I must treat her well and make up for her childhood misfortune with the rest of my life.

When I returned to Justice Island, I was a little weak because I had just undergone a ligation operation, and she learned to take care of me for the first time...

Then I found that she had misunderstood.

The ligation she understands means that it is impossible for me to get her pregnant in the future, and it also means that I am a eunuch? ? ?

I was dumbfounded on the spot!

so?

She was willing to marry me after I became a "eunuch"?

For the first time, I felt that she was actually not so cold, and even a little silly and cute.

I explained to her what the ligation operation was all about in detail, and told her that most of the male educated youths on the island had the ligation operation because they had enough children, and also because I felt sorry for their wives' bodies and didn't want them to die again. Pregnancy at an advanced age, bearing the risk of childbearing...

But sterilization does not deprive men of their sexuality.

She looked at me and smiled.

There is a bit of girlish shyness in the smile.

Tangniang and I are married.

Our wedding was very grand.

Tang Niang used to have a great reputation, when she heard about our marriage, even the central government came to congratulate her. My mother didn't expect this, so she was very happy and pleasantly surprised. Both Tangniang and I have no intention of going into politics, so my mother asked my brother to entertain the guests from above... This can be regarded as paving the way for my brother. Because of this, my mother's attitude towards Tang Niang was much better, and she even gave Tang Niang a bulging kraft paper envelope full of money.

Tangniang doesn't like such extraneous things, so she left them to me.

I counted it, and it was quite a lot, more than 5,000 yuan! My mother should have returned all the money I gave her in the past ten years, and she and my father should have added half of it.

I accepted it with peace of mind.

I took care of my body and married Tangniang in a fair manner. Every night we lived extremely contented and happy... A few days later,

Tangniang set off with Li Shu's fleet, and I also accompanied her, my daughter. I had no choice but to hand it over to Zhizhi, and ask Zhizhi to take care of it.

In the days that followed, I followed in Tang Niang's footsteps, running around Jinshi and Nanling with her.

I can let go of everything and stay by Tangniang's side all the time.

But the daughter can't, she still needs to be educated.

In theory, Tang Niang is busy with work, so I should stay and take care of my daughter... But Tang Niang and I have missed ten years, and I really can't let go of every minute and every second with her.

I also tried to communicate with Jin Zhi and asked her if she could stay with us all the time.

Jin Zhi refused.

Although she is small, she already has her own ideas. When she was a child, she followed her aunt to travel all over the world and wander around, which made Jin Zhi yearn for a stable and settled life.

In the end, I had the cheek to ask Zhi Zhi if I could help take care of Jin Zhi.

Zhi Zhi readily agreed.

She said that Jin Zhi was very good, staying at her house may not necessarily be her taking care of Jin Zhi, in fact, Jin Zhi also helped her with some housework, and even helped look after Tie Dan and Tie Zhu.

Jin Zhi stayed at Zhi Zhi's place.

I was afraid that Jin Zhi would not get used to staying in Zhizhi's house, and I was afraid of causing trouble to Zhizhi... But after careful observation, it seemed that Jin Zhi was very comfortable staying in Zhizhi's house. Zhizhi, who always likes daughters but has no daughters Also love the golden sticks.

Only then did I feel relieved.

From then on, I began to follow Tang Niang wholeheartedly.

My hair never went back to gray, so people outside the Nanling area never knew about the age difference between Tang Niang and me.

I carefully cook all kinds of medicinal and health-preserving food for Tang Niang every day, take good care of her basic necessities of life, and want her to live a more comfortable life...

No, I actually want her to live the happiest life in the world .

There are 365 days in a year, Tangniang has to work 100 days for Jin Shi Shipyard, 100 days for Li Shu, winter and summer vacations and other holidays together, there are almost 100 days, this is the time we have to stay with Jinzhi...

For the remaining two months, I will always stay with Tang Niang.

Tang Niang is free and unrestrained by nature, and likes to live an unrestrained life, but she was influenced by Zhi Zhi in the latter half of her life, and wanted to become a person useful to the country and society, so she was always very dedicated and hardworking during the 200 working days every year. Work.

I saw it in my eyes, and my heart ached.

Although she looks young on the outside, she is actually not young anymore.

During the rest days, Tangniang likes to wander in a small boat at will. Wherever the boat takes us, we will go there. After drifting enough, we have to go back to see our daughter, and we will set off to go back.

From the perspective of wanting to take good care of Tangniang, I always bring sufficient supplies before setting off.

In the beginning, Tang Niang would laugh at me, despise the supplies I brought, and tell me proudly that she would never let her man starve. I told her very seriously that feeding my woman is just a basic operation, and I also need to let my woman eat well and keep healthy.

She listened and did not speak for a long time.

I watched her quietly and noticed that the tails of her eyes were red.

The two of us took the bamboo boat as our home, and after sailing the boat to the open sea, we let it go.

Our nightlife is relatively frequent, basically from sunset to early morning, so we usually don't wake up until nine or ten in the morning. And then she goes fishing...

I feel like she's actually playing.

Just the two of us, there is no pressure to survive, she basically swims in the sea for two or three hours, and then randomly grabs two or three fish and throws them into the cabin, or dives to the bottom of the sea to pick up a few particularly beautiful conchs or shells...

Usually when she is playing with water, I will deal with my work.

After she threw the sea fish into the boat, I packed up the work materials and started cooking.

She has been diving in the sea for a long time, and it was relatively better when she worked with Li Shu. After all, Li Shu's island has a tropical climate, and the sea water is not so cold; but the latitude of Jin City is higher, even if she is in the hottest place every year. Worked for a shipyard for months, but the water was still freezing.

The long-term immersion of the body in cold water will induce joint pain and fat surge in her.

So I often make her some medicinal food to remove wind and dampness.

For example, every time I go to sea, I will bring enough various Chinese herbal medicines and miscellaneous grains.

I will cook Tang Niang soup with windproof barley and fish head soup, boiled moray eel in rice wine, stewed snail meat with red dates and shredded ginger, etc. to eliminate rheumatism.

Although she doesn't have dysmenorrhea, I will still make her ginger jujube brown sugar water, stewed fish with hawthorn and cinnamon sticks, steamed cuttlefish with angelica and wolfberry, braised sea shrimp with astragalus and dangshen... In addition, I will also make her kidney and lung with cistanche and

wolfberry Stewed sea cucumber, walnut Eucommia stewed conger eel, prepared a large bag of pre-ground black sesame, red dates and walnut powder, and boiled water to make a bowl for her to eat every day...

Moisturizing rock sugar yellow essence water, yam honey water, wolfberry snow fungus soup, etc. Well, it was afternoon tea after she took a nap.

Anyway, there was nothing to do. It was very hot every afternoon, so we just lay in the cabin and chatted. When the sun goes down and the sun is not so strong, I will go swimming for two hours to maintain my daily exercise.

I especially like chatting with Tang Niang.

We say everything, and we don't shy away from anything.

Of course, she doesn't talk much, mainly because I tell her and she listens.

I can talk about a lot of national events, domestic news, and international news from the newspapers, and I can also talk about the jokes I read. Sometimes I even read some famous books to her. We have read the four major domestic classics together. I found that she was not very excited about love novels such as "Dream of Red Mansions", but preferred drama novels such as Three Kingdoms and Water Margin, so I took her to read foreign masterpieces such as "Wuthering Heights", "Gone with the Wind", " "Robinson Crusoe", "Journey to the Center of the Earth", "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" and so on...

She really likes it very much, and we both discussed the plot in a decent way, pointing out the parts in the text that we think are particularly unreasonable ...

She also said to me that the writing by these foreigners is too unreal, it is better to let her dictate and I will record, so that I can record some stories she encountered in the sea before.

I am deeply inspired.

From then on, Tang Niang and I began to prepare for writing novels.

As for me, I have been immersed in Shuangdao for a long time, and I am deeply influenced by Zhizhi in terms of doing things and doing work.

Now that I have decided to write a novel, I have to figure out how to write a novel before writing it down. What is the central idea, what is the core expression, succession, succession, karma...these all need to be considered.

From spring to autumn, I wrote four million-word novels under the pseudonym "Tang Yuxia".

They are the anti-Japanese spy war novel "The Deep Sea Hidden Dragon", the science fiction novel "The Lost Sea", the fictional adventure novel "Looking for the Mermaid Lost in the Deep Sea" and the realistic romance novel "By the Bay of Flowers".

And the pen name "Tang Yuxia", Tang, is taken from Tangniang's surname; Yu, taken from a word in my name; Xia, is my summary of Tangniang's character.

What we never expected was that these four novels later became classic popular novels and were reprinted every year. Tangniang and I also received a lot of copyright fees for this.

None of us are particularly money-conscious people, though.

After we have money, Tangniang and I will live the same life.

Our relationship is getting better and better.

But my worst fears...

finally came.

Tang Niang is not young anymore.

Even though her appearance is well maintained, she is about 20 years younger than her actual age; even though I take good care of her every day, her body functions are still aging slowly.

She had the highest record of diving for 23 minutes without breathing, but gradually she could only withstand 20 minutes, 17 minutes, 12 minutes... Later, like other divers, she needed to wear an oxygen tank to enter the water.

She often feels tired and exhausted...but she doesn't want to drag the team down because of her body, so she can only hold on.

She was hospitalized three times in a year, and the most serious time she coughed up blood.

I was so anxious that I forced her to retire...

but she refused, she said to me: "Mingyu, I have wasted decades of time without achieving anything... Now I have finally found my position, I also want to... ..."

I had no choice but to take Zhi Zhi and Jin Zhi over.

Sure enough, Zhi Zhi had a solution.

Tang Niang stayed with her and talked several times, and Tang Niang finally accepted Zhi Zhi's suggestion.

I just went to do the retirement formalities for Tang Niang.

At this time, Jin Zhi was thirty-six years old and a well-known doctoral supervisor in the industry, but she just refused to get married... I asked her why she didn't find a partner, and she said with a wry smile that she would never meet another one like me Such a loyal man, so he would rather be single.

Jin Zhi wants to take us to Liancheng Pension where she teaches.

In fact, I think this is pretty good. If you are old and can't walk anymore, then stay with your loved ones.

Tangniang didn't say anything at the time, so the three of us went to Liancheng.

The family of three lived a very comfortable life together.

Later, Zhi Zhi introduced a partner to Jin Zhi, and Tang Niang and I also followed suit, thinking that the other party was good. Jin Zhi also tried to date the other party for a few months...

Jin Zhi told me that she felt that the man was gentle and considerate enough, and the conditions in all aspects were also very good, but for some reason, she always felt that she had put most of her energy on her career , There is no way to invest too much time and energy in love, marriage and family.

I understand my daughter.

I said, we don't force you, you can start a family if you want, if you don't want to, you have such a good job now, your mother and I still have the copyright fee for novels... Even if you never get married, have no husband and no children, the money is not enough. Enough to allow you to have a prosperous old age. So it's good to make friends, and it's also good to play with friends when you get old.

For some reason, the daughter cried.

After a while, Jin Zhi married the young man.

At Jin Zhi's wedding, Jin Zhi cried a lot.

I actually know that Jin Zhi is willing to get married because...Tang Niang hopes that Jin Zhi can have a complete family.

Although Tangniang didn't say anything.

I also feel a little uncomfortable.

I am afraid that my son-in-law will treat my daughter badly, and that my daughter will be wronged, but I am even more afraid... Jin Zhi has no brothers and sisters. Tangniang and I are getting old, and if the day comes to bid farewell to the world, Jin Zhi... will only be alone.

But fortunately, Jin Zhi seems to have a good relationship with his son-in-law after his marriage.

The son-in-law speaks little, but is very diligent. He is a soldier, and his family relationship is simple, his parents are gone, only one brother and one sister, all married and living in other places.

When he was working, he called Jin Zhi at a fixed time every day, and when he was on vacation, he was more focused on staying at home. He didn't mind that Jin Zhi's rank and title were higher than him, and he didn't mind that Jin Zhi was busier than him.

The two were married for half a year, and Jin Zhi became pregnant.

Tangniang and I were overjoyed.

I started to take care of Jinzhi and Tangniang seriously...

But I found that Tangniang's health was getting worse day by day.

I feel very uncomfortable.

But watching Tang Niang try hard to pretend that everything is normal, I can't do anything.

I cooperated with her and pretended nothing happened...

until one night, when I got up to go to the bathroom, Jin Zhi's door was not closed tightly

. The two of them, their parents regard their children as pearls in their palms, but my parents are two love brains. It is superfluous for me to be caught between them! But now... I am so reluctant to part with them, woohoo, I want them to grow up Life is a hundred years old... It doesn't matter if they are not with me, as long as they are well... I just want them to be well..."

At that moment, I also burst into tears.

It turned out that everyone knew it well.

But everyone pretended that they didn't know anything...

Everyone was tacitly maintaining the family for the sake of the family... The surface was calm.

I quietly went back to the room and looked at the sleeping Tang Niang.

Tang Niang became thinner and weaker.

She was lying on her side, her cheek pressed against the pillow, her brows furrowed.

I couldn't bear to wake her up.

She feels light now and suffers from insomnia easily.

I got on the bed lightly, lay beside her, stretched out my arms to hug her thin waist, buried my face in the back of her neck, and greedily sniffed her body fragrance.

In the following days, our family of four carefully maintained the happy atmosphere at home.

A few months passed, Jin Zhi was pregnant in October, and it was time to give birth.

I hurriedly called my son-in-law's company, and soon my son-in-law rushed over as quickly as possible. It is said that he was training recruits in the field at that time. The camouflage military trousers and liberation shoes under his feet were all mud spots, a whistle was hung around his neck, and colorful oil paint was painted on his face... At that time, Jinzhi had already been sent to the delivery room

. Can't do it, yelled at the delivery room, Jin Zhi, I'm here, did you hear...

The door of the delivery room was pushed open by the nurse, and the son-in-law was scolded by Jin Zhi.

I asked my son-in-law to stay in the hospital, and I rushed home to make chicken soup for Jinzhi and take care of Tang Niang. When I rushed to the hospital with the chicken soup, the golden branch had already been born.

It's a beautiful little baby girl.

The son-in-law squatted at the door of the ward crying heart-rendingly, and rushed over as soon as he saw me, "Dad! Dad... I have a child! Jin Zhi gave birth to a daughter for me! Dad... I finally have a family! I My wife and children are all here..."

Hey, tears welled up in my eyes.

Tang Niang said that the little granddaughter looks like when the golden branch was just born, she is white and clean, without any edema and jaundice, she is very beautiful.

Tang Niang also taught her son-in-law how to take care of the soft baby in confinement.

Tang Niang's insomnia time is getting longer and longer, and the time of silence is getting more and more... My

son-in-law asked me to name my granddaughter. I thought about it for a long time, and finally named the child Jiang Xingran.

After a few more months, Tang Niang finally mentioned that she felt that staying at home was very boring, and she wanted to go to sea and come back after playing for a few days.

That night, the whole family was sleepless all night.

I silently packed my luggage.

Tang Niang hesitated again and again, and told me, "I'll go alone, don't go."

After a pause, she added in a low voice: "I'll be back after a few days."

My tears flowed down down.

"I'll go with you." I said softly.

She is very stubborn, "I don't want you to follow me, I... want to go by myself."

I hugged her tightly, "I will accompany you... I will accompany you to the ends of the earth, you leave me alone for ten years, in the future Don't even think about leaving me behind."

Tang Niang was anxious, "Do you know..."

Before she could finish her sentence, she stopped abruptly.

She heaved a long sigh.

The next day, Jin Zhi woke up early in the morning with red and swollen eyes, busy in the kitchen. She made a lot of breakfasts, all of which Tang Niang and I like to eat.

Tang Niang stared at Jin Zhi the whole time without saying a word.

Finally she said to Jin Zhi: "Your hair is messed up, let me comb it for you."

Jin Zhi burst into tears.

She moved a small bench and sat in front of the sofa, and her son-in-law quickly took the comb and handed it to Tang Niang. With trembling hands, Tang Niang removed Jin Zhi's braid, and slowly re-braided it.

Then Tang Niang teased Ran Ran for a while.

In the end, it was past ten o'clock in the morning, and no one in the family was in the mood for breakfast.

Tang Niang took a deep look at Jin Zhi, and said: "I don't want to eat breakfast, I'm leaving..." After finishing speaking, she left the door first, leaving so resolutely that she refused to even turn her head.

Jin Zhi covered his mouth and cried silently.

I quickly took a plastic bag and packed all the buns made by Jin Zhi, preparing to catch up with Tangniang.

But I...

I really couldn't hold back, and looked back at Jin Zhi.

Jin Zhi looked at me sadly and desperately like a little beast abandoned by her parents.

My heart ached to death, I dropped my luggage and the bag of buns, rushed over and hugged my daughter, and my son-in-law.

The three of us hugged each other and cried.

I cried and said to Jin Zhi: "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... But your mother is too lonely, I have to stay with her... I'm sorry that I didn't give you the care and help you deserved in the past, but please forgive me I, I also fell in love with your mother first, and we have you..." "

From now on, you have to take good care of Ran Ran, live with your son-in-law, and Mom and Dad will always protect you." I said with a sob.

Jin Zhi looked up in shock, looked at me with teary eyes, and shouted in panic: "Dad? Dad!"

I said to my son-in-law: "From now on... you must treat Jin Zhi well!"

The son-in-law was also anxious, "Dad, what are you doing?"

I let go of them, walked quickly to the door, picked up the The luggage and the bag of buns hurried out to chase after Tang Niang.

Chapter 576 (extra 3)

I ran to the house, ran downstairs in a hurry, and chased to the door of the unit building...

In fact, Tangniang's body is already very weak.

She couldn't get far.

She looked back at me, her eyes were cold and unfeeling.

"You go, I don't want to see you." She said coldly.

I smiled at her, walked up to her, held her hand, and coaxed her in a low voice, "Okay, okay, you don't want to see me, so don't look at me, okay?" She wanted to break

away .

I held on tightly and didn't let go.

"If you don't go, it's fine to stay here," I whispered.

Tang Niang stopped struggling.

She looked up to the window of her daughter's house.

She lowered her head and said in a low voice: "Let's go."

I took her hand and walked towards the outside of the community step by step.

It took me a lot of effort to control myself not to look back.

I don't want to see the sad and desperate expression on my daughter's face anymore...

I took Tangniang on the bus and headed to the pier. Along the way, she quietly watched the bustling scene outside the car window-the black asphalt road was painted with straight white paint lines, the green belts on both sides of the road were blooming with beautiful small flowers and lush plants, and in the distance was Row upon row of high-rise buildings, the sky is clear and pure, with a few wisps of faint clouds floating.

"It's beautiful," she said softly.

I smiled.

She turned her head to look at me, and whispered like a child: "This is not the world I saw when I was a child at all... Living here, I would think that my childhood was just a nightmare." After a pause,

she He asked me again, "Is it due to me that the world has become so good now?"

I nodded vigorously, "Of course!"

she laughed.

A pure smile like a child appeared on the haggard face.

I took her to the pier.

The current pier is also different from the original one. The pier used to be a mess, but now it is managed in an orderly manner.

I opened a room in a hotel near the pier first, and said to Tang Niang: "I still have some things to do, let's stay here for another two days, okay?" She looked at me for a long time, then

nodded .

Then I threatened her again, "Then you wait for me in this room, don't run away! I will hide our boat... Even if you run out of this room, you don't have a boat!"

I also said soft words to her, "Tang Niang, don't worry, I'm just like going to work. I go out once in the morning and once in the afternoon... I will accompany you during the rest of the time, two days! Two days at most."

Tang Niang sighed.

I leave the room.

I didn't go far, but went to the front desk of the hotel and got another room. In order to prevent Tang Niang from escaping, I opened another room opposite to the room where she lived. When I was working in the room, the door would crack open at any time, if she really dared to escape, I would know immediately.

In fact, I don't have too many things to deal with, but I have to clear up the affairs behind the two of us.

On the first day, I went out, made a list, took out money, and asked someone to help me make a big purchase, and then sent the things directly to Tangniang and I's boat; at the same time, I also ordered people to install a lot of facilities on our boat.

On the first day, I stayed in the room opposite Tang Niang and wrote a lot of letters.

When I stayed at Jinzhi's place, I was afraid that their wives would feel uncomfortable, and I couldn't do these things well.

I wrote farewell letters to relatives and friends, some to Zhizhi, some to my brother and sister-in-law, and of course the one I wrote the most was to Jin Zhi.

I also checked out all of Tangniang and I's property, made a list and handed it over to Jin Zhi. That money is enough for Jin Zhi, Ran Ran, and even Ran Ran's children to live a prosperous life.

I also wrote 18 letters to Jin Zhi and Ran Ran... I will send all these letters to my son-in-law's army, and I will ask my son-in-law in the letter to let him, on the day of Jin Zhi and Ran Ran's birthday, Each took out a letter and handed it to them.

After finishing all this work, I went to the front desk to check out the room opposite, and then returned to Tangniang's room.

Tang Niang probably didn't know that I was actually dealing with matters across the room these two days.

She should have meditated and breathed in the past two days, and she seemed to be in good spirits... She originally wanted to teach me about those breaths and breaths, but I don't have the understanding, and I don't understand at all. She was a little disappointed, after discussing with Li Shu, she felt that it seemed to be more difficult for adults to practice internal skills, and only children with full aura and excellent comprehension could learn it.

Tang Niang also taught Li Shu, and Li Shu didn't know how to do it, but Jin Zhi, Tie Dan and Tie Zhu learned it.

I was very happy when I saw Tang Niang with rosy cheeks and bright eyes, and hesitated again and again. I asked her softly, "Can you...don't go to sea this time?" This

is my little hope.

--Can she continue to rely on her internal strength to prolong her life for another ten or eight years?

After hearing my words, Tang Niang's complexion was a little pale, her eyes were reddish, and she said softly: "I... I am... a mermaid, and I will go there sooner or later." My heart clenched tightly

.

It turned out that this is still my luxury.

I didn't say anything, nodded, took her simple luggage, took her downstairs, went to the front desk to check out, took her to the pier, and boarded our boat.

Tangniang froze as soon as she got on the boat.

I smiled triumphantly at her.

She also smiled, pointing to the various flowers piled up from the bow to the stern, and asked me, "Is this the masterpiece of your busy two days?

" .

I had someone refit the cabin, made glass doors and windows on four sides, and even the roof was made of glass...

When I asked the craftsman this way, the craftsman thought I was sick. There are many people who refit houses on ships, but installing transparent houses on ships The person... What is the picture? Picture you live in a transparent glass room, where every move can be seen clearly?

But I couldn't stand the amount of money I gave, so the person finally did what I wanted, and made me a beautiful cloth curtain very thoughtfully. When I came to check and accept yesterday, I was amused by the cloth curtain, and I added a generous reward to the craftsman on the spot.

Of course, my boat was changed like this, which caused the nearby fishermen to point and point.

Some people say that I am crazy and perverted;

Tang Niang and I pretended not to hear, and began to count the supplies on the ship. Of course, I also have a lot of experience in going to sea, and everything has been properly arranged by me.

After the three oversized tin buckets on the boat were filled with fresh water, Tang Niang and I drove the boat full of flowers and set off to leave.

Along the way, Tang Niang remained silent for a long time.

She stared at the flowers in a daze.

When it was dark, I stopped rocking the boat, lit the kerosene lamp, unscrewed the valve on the coal stove, and prepared to cook.

Today I prepared chicken porridge for Tang Niang. Before leaving the port in the morning, I bought an old hen, had it slaughtered, and stewed it in a coal stove as soon as I boarded the boat.

We both ate noodles in chicken soup at noon, and I used the leftover chicken soup to cook rice porridge in the evening.

Before dinner, I took out the instrument and looked at it, um, it's not bad...Although I am almost sixty years old, I usually exercise properly and have strong arms. After shaking the boat for a day, I drove nearly one hundred and thirty For a distance of ten nautical miles, this speed is not as fast as that of a speedboat, but it is about the same as that of a freighter.

Night fell.

Tangniang and I finished our dinner, I packed up the dishes and went into the glass house with Tangniang.

Open the curtain, lie on the soft Simmons in the glass room, and look up at the beautiful stars twinkling in the night sky... The fully transparent glass room will not block the line of sight at all, and it also blocks the wind well.

In the quiet and small space, only the slight breathing of each other could be heard.

I hugged Tang Niang, let her rest her chin on my chest, and gently wrapped my arms around her waist.

She was getting thinner and weaker.

I felt a little distressed and complained to her, "Recently you don't like the food I cook... What do you like to eat?"

I also felt a little guilty, because all I made were noodles and porridge, which were easy to digest. food. I'm afraid that she has bad teeth, and that she has a bad stomach. But I eat too much of this kind of food, and I don't know if she would like other foods more.

Tang Niang lay on my chest and smiled, "I like it."

"What do you like?" I deliberately teased her.

She said generously: "I like to eat the food you cook, and I also like you..."

I was very happy.

She has never talked much, and she has even fewer chances to express her love to me as she does now.

I was floating like I was floating on a cloud... and I was smiling like a fool.

Tang Niang lay on top of me and said in a low voice, "Mingyu, if I come out this time, I...may not be able to go back."

The smile on my face disappeared bit by bit.

Her heart felt like someone was tightly grasping her heart, it was so stuffy and painful, and she could

n't breathe... "But I still have a lot of things to do," she said in a low voice, "Can you help me... can you?"

Almost as soon as she spoke, I knew her intentions.

I'm afraid she has already sensed my determination, so... she deliberately finds trouble for me!

"Is there anything else you want to do?" I asked her, "I'll be with you, and we'll do it together."

She raised her head, looked at me with a smile, and said, "I buried a lot of gold, silver and jewels on an island in the outer sea...all of them were taken by me when I took the old brothers from Justice Island to the outer sea decades ago." At that time, the treasures found in the sunken ship at the bottom of the sea... those things looked weird, and we didn't know what they were, so we hid them on a small island."

"I didn't know what those things were before... I went to museums with you a few times later, and after gaining experience, I realized those things... Maybe they are foreign antiques from the Middle Ages."

Tang Niang said softly: "Mingyu, I'll tell you the approximate location of that small island, can you find it and donate it to the country?"

I stared blankly at her for a moment, then I nodded and agreed, "Okay."

Tang Niang was stunned.

Her eyes were frighteningly bright, "Really?"

She was pleasantly surprised, "Then you promised me...you can't lie to me!"

I nodded, "Yeah."

She always felt a little unbelievable, but she still said to me: "Also, I hope you can write another novel..."

Next, she eloquently talked about a lot of novel settings, with grand background and unconstrained relationship between characters... There are no three to five million words, no three It will definitely not work out in 1957.

I nodded lovingly, and agreed to her unconditionally, "Okay."

Tang Niang stopped talking.

She looked at me quietly, and asked suspiciously: "You...you won't lie to me, will you?"

I smiled and kissed the top of her head, "You are a puppy!"

"Don't do this," she shook Shaking her head, avoiding my kiss, "I'm already an old woman."

I laughed at her, "I'm also an old man!"

She was silent for a moment, and said, "Actually, you are still very young, you are only fifty-eight..."

I I stretched out my hand to brush my hair, "My hair is all white, you don't."

--Tang Niang's hair has already turned white, but I dye her hair every two months, and I usually pay attention to helping her Take care of your hair. Even though she is no longer young, her hair is still of good quality, smooth, black and shiny.

Tang Niang was silent for a moment, then smiled softly.

I laughed too.

I really like the tranquility now.

That night, Tang Niang fell asleep on my chest.

I was actually a little out of breath, and my body was numb. But seeing her sleeping so soundly, I was reluctant to wake her up. The kerosene lamp outside the glass room emitted a gentle light, and the moonlight pouring down from the night sky quietly covered both of us... I looked down at

her One night, I couldn't bear to sleep.

The first morning, she woke up in my arms.

I looked at her with a smile.

She just opened her eyes and looked at me in a daze, and then asked, "Your eyes are red... Did you not sleep well at night?" After a pause, she came to her senses and asked again, "Did I overwhelm you

? Very uncomfortable?"

"I feel very comfortable!" I said with a smile.

In the end I couldn't get up.

She was also slow to move.

We both lay down quietly for a while before recovering, and only then did we have the strength to get up.

I washed up casually, first put a fishing rod on the bow of the boat, and after I got off the hook, I was ready to cook. Tang Niang sat on the bow of the boat combing her hair, she combed her hair very slowly, she didn't know what she was thinking.

It's been a long time, so I'm going to make a very complicated... scallion pancake.

I'm a great cook.

Probably the educated youth on Seagull Island are very good at cooking.

No way, in that most difficult era, the people on Seagull Island couldn't get enough to eat. Everyone needs to use all kinds of unpalatable beans and whole grains to transform them into delicious dishes.

Looking back on it now, it was a bit of a pleasure.

But it's really nostalgic.

And recently, I used to be busy taking care of Tangniang who was sick, and Jinzhi who had just given birth...and I didn't have much time to make scallion pancakes.

Because making scallion pancakes requires kneading and waking up, it is a waste of time.

So I slowly started kneading noodles... I

was almost busy, and there was movement at the fishing rod on the bow.

I went to collect the rod and pulled up a sea bass weighing four to five catties.

Sea bass isn't as tasty as grouper, but it's better than nothing. I happily killed the fish and stewed another pot of fish soup.

At noon, Tang Niang and I ate crispy and delicious scallion pancakes, served with thickly stewed fish soup... I

could tell that Tang Niang was full of thoughts.

But I don't want to spoil the warm time we are getting along with now, so I didn't give her a chance to speak.

After lunch, I drew the cloth curtains of the glass room to shade the sun, but opened the glass doors and windows wide to catch the wind, and we still lay on the Simmons to take a nap.

I didn't sleep all night last night, I couldn't stand it anymore, I closed my eyes sleepily, thought about it, and felt a little uneasy, so I grabbed her hand and let her clasp my fingers tightly, and then I fell asleep peacefully .

I slept comfortably.

In his sleep, he seemed to hear Tang Niang's soft whimpers?

Thinking about it is unlikely.

Tang Niang is cold and indifferent, and the life of licking blood on the tip of a knife in her childhood made her never cry easily. How could someone like her who was determined to be strong cry?

But when I woke up, I clearly saw her red and swollen eyes again.

She was looking at me obsessively, her eyes were gentle and tender, and she was reluctant to part.

She probably didn't expect me to wake up suddenly, she blinked quickly, and turned her head to look out the glass window.

I pretended not to notice, turned over and lay down for a while before getting up.

Next, I got up and chatted with Tang Niang for a while, and then started preparing to cook again.

I caught another octopus, it was a bit big, and it bared its teeth and claws at me very fiercely. Thinking that the octopus meat is brittle, and Tangniang's teeth are too hard to chew, I simply cut the fishing line with a dagger, and threw the fish with the hook directly into the sea.

don't want.

Then re-tie the line, tie the hook, and re-hook.

This time I was lucky, and caught an Eastern star spot. Dongxingban is red all over, with beautiful spots on its body, and the meat is extremely tender.

I am very happy.

Fish heads, fish bones and fish tails are used for stewing soup, and fish meat is used for steaming.

The white fish was sprinkled with emerald green scallions. I walked around the bow for a while, pulled a rose, tore off the deep red petals, washed them, and sprinkled them on the steamed fish.

In the same way, I also sprinkled some yellow and light purple chrysanthemum petals on the bowl of milky white stewed fish soup.

The food still tastes the same, but the appearance suddenly becomes beautiful.

Tang Niang was very happy, like a child, she wanted to put the white fish meat into the rose petals, and then eat the fish meat and rose petals together... But

she was already very weak, her hands trembled slightly, and she held several No success.

My heart was pierced, but I pretended not to see it, and scooped up the soup with a spoon...

In the end, Tang Niang finally succeeded. She chewed on rose petals and fish meat, and commented seriously, "It's delicious, with a strong floral fragrance... We should have done this long ago."

"Really? Then I will try." I said with a smile.

After dinner, she said that she didn't want to go into the glass room, she wanted to sit in the flowers and watch the sunset again.

I smiled and said yes, then pulled out a new dress and put it on her body, and then sat on the bow of the boat with her, quietly watching the huge sun hanging in the sky.

Every minute and every second I spent with Tang Niang made me feel extremely happy.

But now, I'm just sad.

I didn't dare to speak, because I was afraid that if I opened my mouth... my voice would break.

Tang Niang didn't speak either.

I looked down at her quietly, her eyelashes fluttered slightly, and my clothes were wet.

I couldn't help but bow my head and kiss her hairline.

She suddenly whispered, "You know that, don't you?"

I didn't say anything.

"Actually, I don't want to leave either, but it's time for me and I have to go..." She said softly, "If possible, I also want to stay for another ten or eight years... Back then I was self-willed and took away the golden branch. I have always felt guilty in my heart, I once thought that when Jin Zhi gave birth to a child in the future, I would help Jin Zhi take care of it with you, and let you experience what it is like to take care of a child..." After a pause, she said softly: "I'm sorry

! "

I'm sorry, it's like gouging out my heart!"

I was speechless and hugged her tightly.

She said again: "I can't last long, but you are still young...don't do stupid things, okay? When I leave, you go back and take good care of Jinzhi and Ranran..." Tang Niang said softly

: "Fu Mingyu, you can live for at least another ten years."

I took a deep breath, and took another deep breath-

"Okay, I'll follow your orders." I replied with a smile.

Tang Niang looked up at me, her bright eyes were full of sadness, "You won't lie to me, will you?"

"You're a puppy." I looked at her and smiled, reassuring her.

Probably, my relaxed and happy expression made her feel at ease.

She is happy again.

She snuggled into my arms and said in a low voice: "Fu Mingyu, do you know? When I first saw you, I was thinking... Whose young man is so handsome? Hey, handsome is handsome, It's just a little stupid, especially...you become stupid when you see me, your eyes can't move, and your feet can't move..."

"Later, I found that this young man became more and more interesting... He is really particular about his workmanship. He is so particular about workmanship that he needs to have clothes made of workmanship. How could there be any work clothes on Seagull Island at that time! He just went to make trouble, and he had to force Zhi Zhi found out a pile of rags, and finally made a beggar's gown from a hundred families together, and then she was willing to go to work..."

Thinking of the past, I also laughed.

Tang Niang continued: "When the young man finished his work and went to eat every day, he had to take off his work clothes and tidy himself up clean and refreshed... At that time, Seagull Island couldn't even eat enough, and the young man still had to eat. The request said that in the food sharing system, the dishes should be served on a plate, the rice should be served in a bowl, and another bowl should be required to hold the soup..." "At that time, I thought that someone would be so

serious Treat life so well! I couldn't express it back then, but now I can explain it with a 'sense of ritual'... Think about the life I lived before I met you and Zhi Zhi!" Tang Niang sighed.

I asked her again, "Then when did you fall in love with me?"

Tang Niang looked up at him, "At that time I suspected that I was pregnant and wanted to go to the hospital, but I saw Hehe and Qingyu doing it for me. You quarreled, and then I saw you and Zhou Shuangshuang entangled in the hospital... At that time, I was very angry. But after I calmed down, I thought again, why did I become like this because of a man?" "I

always I don't get angry easily, because I manage a group of desperadoes. If I lose control of my emotions, murder and arson would be a piece of cake for them... So I thought, I must not be calm enough. I began to try to leave Justice Island, I return every three to five days, and once every seven or eight days... In the end, I wanted to avoid your influence on me, and I was eager to see the wonderful world outside, so I left..." "After leaving

, I thought I would forget you, but the thing is, I actually think of you often. Jin Zhi often asks about you, Jin Zhi looks like you, and I think of you when I see her, and even... sometimes I see a similar figure Your people will also stop and watch for a long, long time..."

After speaking, Tang Niang smiled, "Oh, I don't know when I fell in love with you."

Next, Tang Niang asked me, "What about you? Do you regret falling in love with me?"

I hugged her tightly, "Why should I regret?"

"Don't you like beautiful women?" She Asked with a smile, "I might have been pretty when I was young, but now... I'm old."

I lowered my head and kissed her forehead, "You are also beautiful now."

Tang Niang was stunned for a moment, then smiled .

She seems to have also noticed that it is meaningless to ask me now why I love her and whether I still love her.

Companionship for so many years is the most standard answer that I love her.

The two of us hugged each other and watched the sunset sinking into the sea bit by bit.

Watching the clear sky slowly turn gray-blue, then dark blue, and finally a deep starry sky.

The brilliant nebula is above our heads, witnessing our unchanging love...

Tang Niang and I chatted for a long time, and we talked a lot.

In the end, we were both sleepy.

She snuggled into my arms and whispered, "Go to sleep, get up tomorrow morning and make me a bowl of noodle soup, okay?" "

Okay." I hugged her tightly.

Neither of us entered the glass room.

Lying directly in the flowers hugging each other.

She nestled in my arms with a cute and gentle attitude that she had never had before.

I closed my eyes.

Tears slid down the corners of my eyes.

I held back tightly, not daring to sob out loud.

After a long time, the person in my arms moved slightly.

I still maintain the original action.

I felt her sitting up slowly, sitting next to me and arranging her hairstyle and clothes, and then sobbing softly for a while... She slowly approached me and kissed the corner of my eyes lightly.

After a long while, she said softly: "I'm sorry...I really can't hold on anymore, you must be well...go back safely, take good care of yourself and Jin Zhi." I clenched my fists

.

She took a deep breath, and slowly crawled toward the bow.

Her life has already come to an end. For the past six months, she has been desperately prolonging her life by taking ginseng and exhaling energy exercises, because she does not want to worry her lover and daughter.

So she lived in pain and suffering every day.

She came from the sea, and it was the sea that raised her. Now that she is about to grow old, she also wants to return to the sea...

I watched her crawl towards the bow of the boat slowly with her last ounce of strength.

She stayed there, turned her head and looked at me with attachment, sobbing: "I'm leaving...you, you have to live well!"

My tears rushed down.

She paused for a few seconds--

with a "plop", there was the sound of falling into the sea.

I rushed over without hesitation, followed her and jumped into the sea.

Fortunately...

With her weak and sick body, she didn't go too far away at all.

I grabbed her easily.

She panicked, stepped on the water desperately with her legs, and pushed me up to the surface of the sea with the last bit of strength, and then roared angrily: "Fu Mingyu! You lied to me???"

I cried and said, "Woof! Wang!"

Tang Niang stupefied.

"I lied to you, I'm a puppy!" I cried and said, "But I can't live without you... I'm a walking dead without you... Tangniang, I want to be with you, no matter where the world is, no matter where Life or death!"

"You! You... how could you do this?" She looked at me sadly and desperately.

I kissed her, "Tang Niang, I love you... I can be with you, death is not terrible... Let's be husband and wife in the next life, okay? In the next life, we will have a baby kiss, so don't run away... We, we Be a husband and wife for a hundred years, okay?"

We hugged each other and sank to the bottom of the sea.

The sun rises, the golden sun shines on the boat full of flowers, the pure sky, the blue sea, the blooming flowers... The

years are so beautiful.

Hi, have you heard the story of Nanling Mermaid?

The boy fell in love with the mermaid and spent his life with her.

They lived a happy and sweet life.

Chapter 577 (extra 4)

The hotel box was full of lively people, but the atmosphere was a bit awkward.

Xiao Chen couldn't bear it anymore, and asked Bie Pengpeng in a low voice, "Sister Pengpeng, brother Jianhua... when will he arrive?"

Bie Pengpeng looked at his watch.

Today is her thirty-fifth birthday, and Luo Jianhua said earlier that he would take care of it for her. Today, he had reserved a box in this hotel a month ago, and he even discussed with Bie Pengpeng repeatedly which dishes to order...

But when this day came, he disappeared.

It's exactly eight o'clock in the evening.

In an hour, the hotel will close.

Bie Pengpeng's face flushed red in the face of colleagues and friends' doubts and seemingly meaningful gazes and scrutiny.

"Let's ignore him, maybe he... has something to delay! Let's have a feast!" Saying that, Bu Pengpeng went to order the waiter, "Don't wait, let's serve!" The dishes are very rich, and the hotel chef's

craftsmanship Well presented, well presented and very tasty.

The wishes sent by friends and colleagues are sincere and simple:

"Peng Peng, I wish you a happy birthday, and give birth to a big fat boy with Ronaldinho soon!"

"Sister Peng Peng, I wish you always young and beautiful every year! "

Pengpeng, I wish you a happy birthday, and I wish you and Luo Gong happiness and sweetness!"

"Sister Pengpeng, happy birthday! Uh... I wish you an early baby!"

...

Speaking of children, don't get angry good.

But it was also a blessing from her friends, so she smiled and thanked her.

She was supposed to greet her friends and colleagues well, but Luo Jianhua did not arrive for a long time, and she was not in the mood, and glanced at the door of the box from time to time.

Friends and colleagues knew each other, and after eating some food and wine, they began to chat on their own:

"Hey, do you know? Recently, another group of people resigned and went to Shencheng, even Zhang Gong left..." "

What? Zhang Gong went to Shencheng? Isn't he a water conservancy engineer? Shencheng also wants to build a dam?"

" Hey, your news is behind... I don't even admit that we are in the same unit! Mr. Zhang left long ago! He left two days ago, and he probably found his wife in Shencheng by now. "

What? Mr. Zhang's daughter-in-law went to Shencheng? No way! Didn't you say that his daughter-in-law works as a kindergarten teacher in her hometown?" "Just tell

us the specific situation!" "

Just, I heard that his daughter-in-law opened a hair salon there, and the business is very good! But you also know, how many serious people open a barber shop in such a place? I guess, Mr. Zhang wants to go there and guard Daughter-in-law, you don't want your marriage to be a red flag!"

"That's a pity, Zhang Gong is the pillar of our Heihezhou! If he leaves like this, what will we do in Heihezhou?" "Don't you still have Luo

Gong ? ?"

As he spoke, everyone's eyes fell on Bie Pengpeng.

Don't be unconscious.

She was still staring at the door of the box.

It seemed that they were expecting someone to suddenly push the door open...

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

At this time, someone asked in a low voice: "Now that so many people resign and go to Shencheng, I don't know whether the situation there is good or not." Someone replied: "Allow

some people to get rich first... Those who got rich first are probably all in Shencheng. Think about it, if you can't make any money after going there, why should so many people go there?" Another person said: "The wages over there are so low

. It's really high-my cousin went to work in a Hong Kong electronic factory in Shencheng. I heard that he was screwing screws on the assembly line. The monthly salary was about 300 yuan, including board and lodging! My cousin is semi-literate, and only went to primary school A year and a half..."

Everyone exclaimed "Wow".

"Three hundred yuan is here with us, so it must be an engineer-level salary?"

"Well, I graduated from high school, and I have studied for more than ten years, and I have been working for more than ten years, and now I am only in my 80s. A monthly salary of 1 yuan!"

"After so many years of schooling, a pile of various certificate exams, a thick stack of professional books, and so many years of work experience... the results are not as good as those in elementary school. Those who have read for a year and a half are turning screws on the assembly line..."

In the end, everyone sighed infinitely.

Bie Pengpeng heard everyone's discussion.

In the past, of course she was also very interested in such topics.

But now, she didn't have any thoughts, just kept staring at the door of the box... As soon as the door opened, her eyes burst into surprise, but when she saw that the person who came in was a waiter, the brilliance in her eyes gradually increased. points dissipate.

Finally it was time to close.

Qiang Yanhuan said goodbye to her friends and colleagues, and Bie Pengpeng walked back to her and Luo Jianhua's house with exhaustion all over her body.

The house was dark and dim.

After turning on the light, she looked around the room and saw a small box and a note on the dining table at a glance.

She hurried over, picked up the note and looked at it.

[Pengpeng, I'm sorry, something happened to Chunyu in Shencheng, I have to rush over to take a look. The birthday present is on the table, and I will make it up for you when I come back. Luo Jianhua left]

Bie Pengpeng stared blankly at the note, tears slowly floated to the eye sockets, then slowly rolled down from the eye sockets, streaming down the face.

He went to Tan Chunyu again?

Look, even when he went to find Tan Chunyu, he told her that he was aboveboard and fearless.

Did you agree to live a good life with her?

Bie Pengpeng held his face in both hands, and burst into tears without hesitation.

This is not the first time that Luo Jianhua went for Tan Chunyu without hesitation.

--On the twenty-ninth day of the Lunar New Year at the end of 1980, that is, the day before New Year's Eve, Luo Jianhua received a letter from Tan Chunyu, and he left Heihezhou on the same day. When Tan Chunyu came back from buying large and small packages of vegetables, she saw a note on the dining table, which read: 【

Chunyu was robbed of her wallet and penniless when she first arrived in Shencheng. Her mood is not stable yet. I Go see her, be back soon. 】

In that year, Bie Pengpeng lived alone.

At that time, the facilities in the family building were not very good. It was cold in winter, and the water pipes were frozen. Bie Pengpeng, who lives on the fourth floor, had to carry a bucket to the unit's boiler room to fetch water. It took 20 minutes to walk back and forth. She was weak and couldn't carry the bucket, so she could only carry half a bucket of water each time.

The neighbors saw her working hard, helped her carry a bucket, and then asked Bie Pengpeng, "Why did you come out to fetch water? Where is Luo Gong? He's not here? Why... He went back to his hometown alone for the New Year's Eve ? Why didn't you go? Are you pregnant?"

Bie Pengpeng was full of bitterness, unable to speak.

Luo Jianhua came back after the Lantern Festival. He didn't mention anything about his stay in Shencheng for the New Year, but he brought Bie Pengpeng a pair of beautiful red ribbon bowknot hairpins, which were still in a jewelry box.

While playing with the pair of hairpins, Bie Pengpeng found a receipt from the interlayer of the jewelry box, which said [a pearl necklace, seventy-five yuan]

Bie Pengpeng took the pair of ribbon hairpins There was a long, long silence.

How much did the pair of hair clips cost? Two dollars?

--When Bie Pengpeng got the correspondence university degree certificate and the intermediate accountant certificate, she and Luo Jianhua were very happy. They wanted to buy a tape recorder to listen to tape version of music and learn English, but good tape recorders are very expensive. It costs more than 800 yuan.

Both of them were reluctant, so they agreed that if Bie Pengpeng successfully obtained the diploma and accountant certificate, he would grit his teeth and buy back the tape recorder they both had hoped for earlier.

In the end, after struggling day and night for an unknown amount of time, Bie Pengpeng finally passed the exam...

When she excitedly discussed with Luo Jianhua to buy the tape recorder on the weekend, he told her with a embarrassed face: He had already put the money in the passbook , a total of 3,000 yuan was lent to Tan Chunyu, because Tan Chunyu opened a factory in Shencheng and had difficulty in capital turnover.

It's like a pot of ice water has quenched Bie Pengpeng's hot heart.

Later, Luo Jianhua may have noticed that Pengpeng's face was not good-looking, and he was also angry. He went to the work unit to find a colleague to borrow a round, collected 800 yuan, and handed it to Bie Pengpeng to buy a tape recorder with a cold face. Then I had a cold war with Bie Pengpeng for a month.

With tears in his eyes, Bie Pengpeng took the 800 yuan, asked his colleagues one by one, and returned all the money.

Later, she cooked a table of delicious food and apologized to Luo Jianhua with a forced smile, and Luo Jianhua forgave her.

--Also, the weather was abnormal the year before, and there were a lot of people in the unit who got flu. Luo Jianhua was also tricked. He had a high fever of 40 degrees, coughed continuously all night, and fell into a coma. Don Pengpeng took care of Luo Jianhua day and night, and later Luo Jianhua recovered, but Pengpeng was infected by him and fell ill.

But when it was Pengpeng's turn to have a high fever of 40 degrees and she was in a coma, Luo Jianhua took a long vacation and went to Shenzhen because Tan Chunyu lost her ID and was forced to live on the streets with nowhere to go.

Pengpeng was entrusted by colleagues to the nurses in the hospital. It was originally just a flu, but it turned into pneumonia.

When Luo Jianhua came back from Shencheng, he found that Pengpeng was still in the hospital. He felt very strange and said to Pengpeng: "When I got the flu, I only stayed in the hospital for three days. Why did you stay in the hospital for almost a month?" Hospital?"

Peng Peng silently felt uncomfortable for a long time.

She wanted to say that you got better quickly because of my careful care, but did you take care of me? Am I a weed in the field? Is it okay to be abandoned by you at will and let the wind and rain blow?

Of course, after Luo Jianhua finished the heart-wrenching words, he still took care of Pengpeng very seriously. Every day after work, he went to the unit canteen to buy food and soup, and then rode a bicycle to the hospital for Bie Pengpeng...

Later, it took more than half a month before Pengpeng's illness gradually recovered.

Recalling the past, Peng Peng couldn't calm down for a long time.

She asked herself, can such a life continue to live?

No, it was too painful.

Even just remembering one or two things will make her feel suffocated and out of breath.

But Luo Jianhua is the only ray of beauty in her bleak youth.

She chased him, loved him... It was hard to be with him, from the age of eighteen to now she is thirty-five years old, seventeen years of getting along, his presence has penetrated all her youth with life.

She still remembers that year she followed Luo Jianhua to the deserted Heihezhou, when Luo Jianhua was so angry that his mother jumped off the building in his hometown, and his body had not fully recovered.

It's all up to Bie Pengpeng to take care of him bit by bit...

How good she was with him back then!

Luo Jianhua's injury was not healed, and he couldn't do anything else, so he brought a lot of materials, and he started to read books and delve into the materials. During the day, Bie Pengpeng took care of him to eat and drink, and also took time to do some odd jobs on the construction site. All the money he earned was used to buy pork bones and stew soup for Luo Jianhua.

Half a year later, Luo Jianhua fully recovered, and he was fat and fat from the support, but Bie Pengpeng became dark and thin...once, he was so tired that he passed out.

When recalling the most difficult period of life and the sweetest and harmonious time between her and him, Bie Pengpeng finally brought a smile on his face.

The relationship between her and Luo Jianhua has gradually improved since they came to Heihezhou together.

To be honest, at that time he was willing to marry her mainly to make his mother give up, lest his mother use his marriage all day long to collect money everywhere.

And Bie Pengpeng is for leaving Songshi.

Of course, this is also because... Bie Pengpeng still loves Luo Jianhua deeply in his heart.

Before obtaining the marriage certificate, Luo Jianhua had clearly told Bie Pengpeng that he had no intentions for Bie Fanpeng, and that this marriage was for both of them to get what they needed.

Bie Pengpeng was very sad at the time, but during the six months since they came to Heihezhou, the two of them cuddled up to each other and held each other for warmth in a strange and harsh environment...the relationship between the two gradually improved

.

Later, Luo Jianhua recovered and went to work in the project manager department, and his title and level were quickly promoted. Not to mention, at the beginning, she was moving stones at the construction site... Later, everyone saw that she was a woman, and suggested that she stop doing manual labor, and arranged for her an easy job as a warehouse manager.

Bie Pengpeng also worked as a warehouse manager in Songshi Iron and Steel Plant before, but she was not very smart. In the eyes of her family, she was already a warehouse manager who was an idle job, and she worked very hard.

Four-point screws and six-point screws are completely different from four-six screws; hexagonal thick nuts and hexagonal rear nuts are two completely irrelevant accessories; slotted round nuts and round slotted nuts are even more irrelevant. ...

Don't be able to do it at all.

But when it comes to Heihezhou, the warehouse is divided into several levels.

Bie Pengpeng first made the simplest and simplest cement warehouse pipe - the product in stock is single, only cement, but the amount of in and out is extremely huge.

Every day, a large amount of cement enters the warehouse, and at the same time, a large amount of cement leaves the warehouse.

Bie Pengpeng's job is to record the daily entry and exit of cement.

She is very nervous, wearing a mask and staring at the warehouse every day, wishing to spend every minute and every second on inventory. For such a simple job, she was apprehensive and trembling...

At the end of her first year as a warehouse manager, she suddenly became a model worker for no reason.

The unit leader praised Bie Pengpeng severely at the annual meeting, saying that her work error rate was zero, and called on everyone to learn from Bie Pengpeng.

Bie Pengpeng was stunned.

At that moment, she felt that it was the most suitable for her to come to Heihezhou to work hard with Luo Jianhua.

The leader felt that Bie Pengpeng was very reliable, and wanted to promote her and let her do more important work. Also because she was selected as a labor model, she was also turned into a regular worker, from a temporary worker to a serious national worker, and she was given a solid job.

Don Pengpeng is of course happy to become a regular.

But transfer jobs?

Bie Pengpeng was frightened again.

She was very afraid of being in the same situation in her hometown again-everyone had high expectations of her, thinking that she could do more and better work, but she failed to live up to the expectations of her family.

So she honestly confessed to the leader.

Of course, the leader felt a little surprised, why didn't he want a promotion at his door? But after listening to Bie Pengpeng's explanation, I feel that this kid is really sincere. After much deliberation, the leader decided to let Bie Pengpeng be the cashier.

Heihezhou is a huge project. There are more than 30 people in the finance department, including a dozen cashiers.

Bie Pengpeng bit the bullet and tremblingly studied with a master who was about to retire. The master took her by the hand and taught her.

This work lasted for three years. During this period, she listened to Master's teaching and took the accounting certificate and cashier certificate... Once she became busy at work, she became more and more independent in life.

She is no longer the one who needs to look up and only envy others.

Including Luo Jianhua.

Later, the college entrance examination was resumed. Under the influence of colleagues in the office, she followed the trend and used distance education to study a university majoring in accounting by correspondence, and then passed the examinations one by one... Up to now, she is already a Intermediate accountant.

The relationship between her and Luo Jianhua is getting better and better.

The two of them are not low-level, and the unit allocated a three-bedroom house to them. She and him are legal couples, and they live in the same house... They have been in love for a long time

.

Luo Jianhua is gentle and gentle, and usually puts most of his energy on work, but in his spare time, he is still very good to Bie Pengpeng.

I usually don't smoke or drink, and I don't have much demand for life. I do housework at home, and I hand over my salary to Bie Pengpeng... When Bie Fanpeng is sick, he takes time off to take care of him. When it comes to accounting, he is so busy day and night, he will cook and stew soup and send it to Bie Pengpeng's office...

Luo Jianhua is recognized as a good husband in the factory.

But Bie Pengpeng knew that his heart had never rested on her.

He was very kind to her, reserved and gentle. She was angry, he calmly did housework to coax her, or brought her some small gifts...

And the topic of the two will only revolve around housework.

Don Pengpeng has seen Luo Jianhua's desperate appearance when he pursued Zhi Zhi, and also seen him and Tan Chunyu's entangled and crazy appearance... So she knows very well that he may only be close to her and used to her.

At this moment, Bie Pengpeng was sitting at the dining table, playing with the little red box.

In such a small box, the contents... should be gold earrings, or gold rings.

Bie Pengpeng is no longer interested in gifts.

She didn't even have the desire to open the box and take a look.

She sat under the lamp all night, carefully thinking about all her past with Luo Jianhua, and at dawn the next day, she finally made a decision.

Going to the unit early, Bie Pengpeng asked the leader to stay without pay.

The leader couldn't believe it, and asked her, "Have you discussed it with Xiao Luo?"

Bie Pengpeng was picked up by the leader alone. In Bie Pengpeng's heart, this old man is like her adoptive father, kind and gentle. She didn't want to hide the reason why she wanted to leave, but she was worried about Luo Jianhua's future... Under the entanglement, her eyes turned red.

The leader understood, "Is it because you and Xiao Luo... have never had children?"

Bie Pengpeng was stunned for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

It is also a bit embarrassing to say.

Bie Pengpeng and Luo Jianhua have been married for many years, but they have never had children. In the past, Bie Pengpeng would feel regretful, but now that I think about it, it seems that God is also in the dark and doesn't want her to stay with Luo Jianhua.

"Pengpeng, what are your plans for the future?" the leader asked.

Bie Pengpeng followed the leader's wishes and said, "I want to leave for a while, go see a doctor, and take a walk around to change my mood..." "

Will you come back?" the leader asked again.

Bie Pengpeng fell silent.

The leader sighed, "Well, then I... agree to your application, and I will leave you without pay for three years first. If it's not easy to mess around, come back!"

Bie Pengpeng nodded gratefully.

The handover took place silently.

A week later, Bie Pengpeng left a note on the dinner table for Luo Jianhua, and listed the salary that Luo Jianhua had handed over to her over the years, and put it together with the passbook... She brought her own savings and simple

luggage left.

Since the end of the 1960s, all the surplus labor force in the city has been sent to the countryside; the policy of returning educated youth to the city in the late 1970s has brought this part of surplus labor force back to the city. not good.

Don't Pengpeng is thirty-five years old this year, she is no longer the young girl who has never traveled far.

No matter how carefully she protects herself, she has witnessed many incidents along the way. She spent two or three months wandering outside, and she was still quite scared.

In the end, she went to Shencheng-the model city that bears the burden of reform and opening up in the flower-growing country.

There are more opportunities here.

Out of consideration for her personal safety, Bie Pengpeng found a small guest house next to the Shenzhen City Government and settled down. After observing for a while, she used all her savings to set up a snack bar and started a business next to the Shenzhen City Government. The fast food restaurant business.

Bie Pengpeng would occasionally contact former colleagues in the unit.

Colleagues told her that Luo Jianhua returned about a week after she left the factory. When he came back, he found his wife was missing, so he hurried to find the leader... In the following days, Luo Jianhua was very disappointed.

He quickly became thin, haggard, and slovenly at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he was even in a trance at work and made frequent mistakes.

The colleague sighed to Bie Pengpeng: "In the past, most people in the unit thought that you were the one who promoted Luo Gong, but now it seems... once you leave, Luo Gong...it is obvious that he cannot do without you. Sister Peng Peng , where are you now? You don't know, Luo Gong will ask us at least ten times a day, do you know your whereabouts?" Peng Peng was silent for a long time, and did not tell her

colleagues where she was, but casually exchanged a few words Just hung up the phone.

She started to be in a daze, thinking about the details of her relationship with Luo Jianhua in the past seven or eight years.

She is always the same to him, but what about him to her?

Can't say bad either.

But, she had seen him go all out to love others...

So she knew that what Luo Jianhua gave her could not be called love at all.

Now that she left, did he realize it?

He really can't bear her? Or was he reluctant to part with the comfortable family life she had provided him over the years?

Although don't try to hide his whereabouts as much as possible.

But one day, she still saw Luo Jianhua in her fast food restaurant.

When Luo Jianhua went to the brother unit to communicate, it happened that the brother unit was coming to Shencheng to discuss a major project that was about to be proposed.

That day was Luo Jianhua's last day in Shencheng. Due to the long negotiation time, the cafeteria was closed when the meeting ended, and a group of hungry people came to Peng Peng's fast food restaurant.

Luo Jianhua looked at Peng Peng, extremely shocked.

Pengpeng looked at him and smiled faintly: "Luo Gong, long time no see."

The colleague accompanying Luo Jianhua felt strange and asked, "Do you know each other?"

Pengpeng rushed to answer, "I and Luo Gong are fellow villagers. For Luo Gong's sake, give everyone a 20% discount!"

Everyone cheered.

Luo Jianhua looked at her blankly, and asked with difficulty: "You, you call me... Luo Gong?"

Peng Peng asked casually, "Luo Gong, how are you and Sister Chunyu?" After a

pause, Luo Jianhua said anxiously: "Pengpeng, if you really mind that much, I, I can explain!" "

Then explain it." Pengpeng said indifferently.

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

He looked at Pengpeng, and said in a low voice: "That time, because Tan Chunyu was in a car accident and was sent to the hospital unconscious, the doctor found my contact number from her small notebook and called me. , I..."

Pengpeng said: "So you stayed in Shencheng to take care of her for half a month? She has been here since 1980, and she has been here for five years until last year. A friend of hers also No? Need you to travel all the way from Heihezhou to Shencheng to take care of her?"

Luo Jianhua looked at Bie Pengpeng, speechless.

"Then is she well? How was her condition at the time? How much did the treatment cost? Are there any sequelae?" Pengpeng asked.

Luo Jianhua quickly said: "She's fine, and she didn't spend much money... At that time, she was rear-ended while sitting in her friend's car. There was a wind chime hanging on the passenger seat. The fragments of the wind chime cut her face and shed a lot of blood. It looks serious, but it's not a big problem, her friend paid for the medical bills..."

Pengpeng asked again, "Since she's fine and her friend is here, then you stayed in Shencheng to accompany her for half a month?"

Luo Jianhua once again had nothing to say.

After a long while, he became anxious, "Pengpeng, I have nothing to do with her! It really doesn't matter...you didn't mind before, why suddenly..." "I really don't mind,"

Pengpeng said lightly, "up to now, I also I don't mind."

Luo Jianhua said angrily, "Then why are you running?"

"I didn't run!" Peng Peng said, "I just want to live the life I want..."

"The life you want? Is this the life you want?" Luo Jianhua looked at this small fast food restaurant.

Don Pengpeng nodded seriously, "Yes."

Luo Jianhua took a deep breath, "Pengpeng, you want to stay on without pay to do business...you can discuss it with me, can I, I still not understand you?" "

My own business , why should I discuss with you?" Pengpeng asked.

Luo Jianhua was angry, "I'm your husband!"

Pengpeng looked into his eyes and asked softly, "Did you discuss it with me before you went to Tan Chunyu? Did you consider me your wife?"

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

"Pengpeng, so you still care about Tan Chunyu, right?" Luo Jianhua asked, "But when we were together, I said..." Pengpeng interrupted him, "

Luo Jianhua, I still loved you before , so I can bear the grievances you bring to me. But now I don't want to love you anymore, I don't think I need to spoil you anymore, I say this, do you understand?" Luo Jianhua's eyes widened

.

After a while, he panicked and asked: "Pengpeng, you..."

"Jianhua, when we got married, you said that if one day I want to leave, you will let me go, right?" Pengpeng asked Said, "I want to divorce you now, when will you go through the divorce procedures with me?"

Luo Jianhua took a few steps back and looked at Peng Peng with shocking eyes.

After a long time, he struggled to find his voice, "You...want to divorce me?"

Pengpeng nodded, "Yes!"

Luo Jianhua couldn't recover for a long time.

He walked to the table of his colleagues in a daze, sat down, ate indiscriminately, and fled in a hurry.

Pengpeng stood at the door of his fast food restaurant, looking at his back in embarrassment as he left, lost in thought.

During the journey after leaving Heihezhou, Pengpeng would go into the wrong place from time to time. She resented Luo Jianhua for ignoring her affection, and also hated Tan Chunyu's seeming intervention... Later, she decided to take root

in Shencheng, and put all her time, All the energy and money are put on the operation of the small restaurant...

She has very little time to think about Luo Jianhua anymore.

Occasionally, when I think about it, pity for myself is stronger than hatred for Luo Jianhua and Tan Chunyu.

Pengpeng's feelings for Luo Jianhua are very complicated. It is true that she knew before marriage that he did not love her. It is because she has hope that she stays humble by his side. She takes care and company day and night, so that he can see her Instead of letting him trample on her sincerity for years!

But she couldn't hate him. After all, he was the one who brought her to Heihezhou. If it wasn't for his influence, she wouldn't have been able to gain a firm foothold in Heihezhou and grow up slowly... But now, that kind

of She has been silently dedicating herself to the humbleness of getting what she asks for, she doesn't want to experience it anymore, and she doesn't want to continue anymore.

Since you can't get his heart and love, then stop the loss in time!

She is only thirty-six years old, and it is indeed a pity that she has tried and failed for seventeen years for love. But her future is still very long, isn't it?

Looking at the back of Luo Jianhua leaving in a hurry, Peng Peng suddenly felt that this man was nothing more than that.

It seemed that after the filter of love faded away, she could see clearly-it turned out that Luo Jianhua was just an ordinary man.

Bie Pengpeng spent a few days to clean up his mood, and then devoted himself to his career.

At the beginning, her fast food restaurant business was mediocre, because the city government had its own canteen, and because Shencheng was still in its infancy, the surrounding construction could not keep up, and there were few people living nearby. Her fast food restaurant can only deal with people from the city government. To be precise, her customers are foreigners who come to the city government to do business...

After figuring out the audience, Pengpeng has a clear positioning of her fast food restaurant.

She wasn't in a hurry, she just put a lot of thought into cleaning the storefront and paying attention to the arrangement of dishes.

--According to her observation, most of the people who go to and from the city hall are well-dressed people. The government canteen has always been known for its affordable prices, no matter how cheap her price is, it can't beat the government canteen. It's better to just give up the part of customers who are pursuing economic benefits and concentrate on dealing with those well-dressed people.

Next, Bie Pengpeng spent money on soft decoration for her small restaurant at a relatively cheap price - she replaced the cheap tables, chairs and tableware with more comfortable tables, chairs and beautiful tableware within her financial affordability At the same time, she installed beautiful and bright lights for the restaurant, hung abstract art oil paintings on the walls, added beautiful curtains, and bought cute and unique decorations to place on the dining table... Most importantly, she hung the

doorway The famous "Xiangzailai Fast Food Restaurant" signboard was removed and replaced with "Rongcheng Restaurant".

Sure enough, her small restaurant business gradually improved.

But soon, she had a contender.

Around her facade, other fast food restaurants have appeared one after another, the prices are lower than hers, and they imitate her appearance and make the plates look like that... Don't be in a

hurry .

She started reforming again.

This time, she invited people - she seriously invited a Cantonese chef and a Western chef, two small workers, two dishwashers and two waiters, plus the previous Sichuan chef And Xiaogong...formed a new team.

Because Bie Pengpeng observed that most of the people who came to the city government to do business were work or business partners. In fact, their relationship in private was relatively distant, and they preferred the food sharing system.

Since this is the case, then Bie Pengpeng and the chefs will make new recipes and work hard on side dishes and serving dishes.

For example, the fast food restaurant next door sells a meal for three yuan, one meat and one vegetable.

For the same meat and dish, Bie Pengpeng will set a price of 10 yuan for a set meal, including:

A beautifully presented meat dish, a small plate of green vegetables, a small plate of fried peanuts (about 20 grains), a small plate of capers or radish sticks and a small plate of cut seasonal fruits , with a bowl of vegetable soup and a bowl of rice.

Pengpeng has repeatedly calculated that the total cost of such a set meal is about three yuan, and the profit margin is quite large.

Then she added water to steam eggs, added drinks, and added vegetables to make the set menu more diverse and more selective...

In this way, her store is clearly different from other stores.

What makes colleagues can't believe it is that the food in Bie Peng Peng's shop is the most expensive, but the business is the best?

Soon, Peng Peng made a lot of money!

After more than a year of operation and accumulation, Pengpeng has money in his hands. And it just so happened that the cheap fast food restaurants next to me couldn't keep going...Pengpeng was all set up, and a storefront was used to open a 24-hour canteen, selling water, drinks, snacks, biscuits, cigarettes, alcohol, They even provide boiled water and instant noodles; a storefront is used to open a photo studio, which is also engaged in copying, typing, taking pictures and posting photos.

According to her observation, the municipal government compound contains multiple units, such as the Vehicle Management Bureau, the Household Registration Division, and even the Education Committee. When people come here to do business, they often need to bring their photos. Without photos, it means that they have to make a trip for nothing. Some people don't want to, so Pengpeng launched the business of rushing to post photos, although the cost is five times that of usual , but it's only two or three yuan, most people are willing to spend it.

What's more, many people came here for business by taking long-distance buses. Many long-distance buses arrived in Shencheng in the early morning, and it was midnight when the travelers arrived at the gate of the city hall. Pengpeng will put a few small tables and small benches at the entrance of his 24-hour small shop. Anyone who buys instant noodles in a bucket can ask the clerk for boiling water, and then sit at the small shop overnight. ...

These two small shops look ordinary, but they have brought huge profits to Pengpeng!

Apart from the canteen and the photo studio, Pengpeng also rented two storefronts. The wall in front of the facades was broken down to fill in her restaurant, which doubled the size of the store. At the same time, the storefront decoration began.

Before that, Pengpeng had been to Haicheng, and also went to Hong Kong City with a certificate. She mainly inspected those bustling restaurants. It is a grass-roots team, and there is no professional design team at all. So Pengpeng drew the manuscript by himself and guarded the construction team every day to buy materials and construct.

During this process, she also met several young masons who ran from her hometown to Shencheng to do renovations. Later, she teamed up with them and injected capital to establish a decoration engineering company that was officially licensed and operated. The ambitious young man went to university to study decoration and design, and later this decoration engineering company also made a lot of money for Bie Pengpeng.

Closer to home.

In short, Pengpeng got the beautiful music restaurant he imagined.

Because the music restaurant is the most stylish restaurant nearby, and Pengpeng also uses various decorations such as screens and flowers to design the booth to be very private...Foreign officials and businessmen who come to the Shencheng government to work are more willing to stay

here Call a meeting or something.

Another year passed.

Pengpeng's landlord is an old lady. Her children have just applied for immigration and need a lot of money...

...Pengpeng cherishes her few connections in Shencheng, and treats the old lady very well. So the old lady first came to ask Pengpeng if she would like to buy the three-story building in her house.

Pengpeng was shaken violently.

But when she asked the price, she hesitated again.

It is true that she is a little rich woman now, but the asking price of the old lady... is simply a drop in the bucket. Pengpeng asked for help everywhere, and even thought about asking Luo Jianhua for help, but when she thought that it was impossible for her to be treated like Tan Chunyu at Luo Jianhua's, she gave up again.

As a last resort, Bie Pengpeng mortgaged her hotel to the bank, and mobilized her restaurant workers and store workers to raise money, and even borrowed money from her old colleagues in the previous unit...but it was still a big shortfall

.

Pengpeng really has no choice but to discuss with the old lady, can she issue an IOU to the old lady who is the landlord for the shortfall?

The old lady is a person of considerable wealth. During the few years she spent with Peng Peng, she watched helplessly how Peng Peng made his fortune from a small fast food restaurant to a well-known medium-sized restaurant...

The old lady felt that Bie Pengpeng was very capable, so she made another request to Bie Fanpeng, and said that as long as Bie Fanpeng could do it, she would agree to give the part of the money that Bie Fanpeng could not get together as an IOU first. The way owed first.

The request is: Bie Pengpeng will help take care of the business of her husband's nephews for ten years.

The way to look after is to invest in shares.

Peng Peng felt very strange.

After careful questioning, Peng Peng found out that the two nephews of the old lady had inherited the family craft - root carving.

But during the sports period, the two brothers hadn't practiced for almost ten years, plus they were shy, introverted and honest... Firstly, they were not very good at crafts, and secondly, they were not very good at sales, so that they were so mixed up that they almost had nothing to do. The point of eating. In the past, there was the help of the old lady, but now the old lady's family is going to immigrate, and the two brothers still don't know what to do in the future.

Pengpeng thought about it carefully, and felt that if it was really not possible, then she would let the brothers work in her restaurant, the back kitchen and dishwashing head office!

Pengpeng told the old lady what she thought, and the old lady agreed very readily. Anyway, her purpose was to ask Pengpeng to help take care of the two nephews. As for whether they supported themselves by root carvings or by washing dishes, None of this matters.

In front of the old lady, Peng Peng signed a labor contract with the brothers.

The old lady got the money and the IOU from Peng Peng, and went to the housing management office with Peng Peng, and officially transferred the building under her name to Peng Peng.

Little did they know, Peng Peng was busy with the house transfer in Shencheng...

Luo Jianhua heard in Heihezhou that Peng Peng was looking for money from acquaintances at work, and what kind of trouble did he encounter?

He was in a hurry, thinking that Pengpeng was his wife, if something happened to her, why would she look for outsiders instead of him? He was so anxious that he immediately asked for leave from his work unit, and rushed to Shencheng in a hurry.

Chapter 578 (extra 5)

When Luo Jianhua rushed to Shencheng with the money he had raised, Bie Pengpeng had just settled with the old lady who was the original landlord.

It was not easy to go through government affairs in 1988. Even if Bie Pengpeng and the old lady were very cooperative, it was a crazy busy week. It wasn't that the old lady's documents were not complete, or that there was something wrong with Bie Pengpeng's documents... The

two of them were so busy that their skin was worn off before finally completing all the procedures.

When Luo Jianhua arrived, Pengpeng was sleeping.

--The small building that the old lady transferred to Pengpeng has three and a half floors in total, and the fourth floor is only half a floor, which is still unfurnished. Pengpeng lives here alone.

The employee made an intercom call and said that Luo Jianhua had come to see her...

Pengpeng, with his messy hair on his head, stood at the railing of the top floor and looked down, and sure enough, he found Luo Jianhua's figure. She stared at him for a while, called Luo Jianhua's name again, and threw the key down.

Luo Jianhua picked up the key, unlocked the corridor door, and hurried up.

Pengpeng didn't put on makeup, or even wash up...

the whole person looked tired and haggard.

In addition, for more than a week, she was busy handling the transfer, and she couldn't even take care of eating, so she lost a lot of weight. The pajamas, which were originally loose, now hung on her body like a bamboo pole supporting a mosquito net.

Looking at Pengpeng like this, Luo Jianhua felt very distressed, "Pengpeng, you..." "Why are you here?" Pengpeng

asked him, "What happened to Tan Chunyu? " After Nianbie Pengpeng left Heihezhou, until 1988, Luo Jianhua would come here three to five times a year. Every time, he came for Bie Pengpeng, expressed his concern to her, and wanted to make up for the relationship between the two of them. But every time he came, he would also go to see Tan Chunyu. And every time he went to see Tan Chunyu, there were always various reasons:

--Tan Chunyu got gastritis from drinking while discussing business, and was hospitalized. He went to see her.

--Tan Chunyu was robbed by the speeding car, fell to the ground and was injured, he went to see her.

--Tan Chunyu wanted to participate in the Canton Fair to find foreign businessmen, but she didn't understand Eagle, so he went to see her and help her as an interpreter.

...

Every time Luo Jianhua went to Tan Chunyu in the name of visiting her, he would always explain to her and ask her to understand when he came back, and would especially emphasize that he and Tan Chunyu really had nothing to do.

Don't bother to pay attention to Luo Jianhua.

In the past few years, it may be that she has been entangled in trivial matters, or it may be that she and Luo Jianhua are not staying together every day, which has caused her feelings for Luo Jianhua to become weaker and weaker.

What she cares about is when Luo Jianhua will divorce her.

But as long as Pengpeng mentions divorce, Luo Jianhua will run away.

So when Luo Jianhua came this time, Pengpeng asked him directly, did Tan Chunyu need him again?

Luo Jianhua was a little annoyed, "Pengpeng! I'm here to see you!"

Pengpeng sneered, "Really?"

"Of course!"

Pengpeng smiled contemptuously, "Luo Jianhua, promise me that this time you come... You will definitely not go to see Tan Chunyu, otherwise we will divorce, okay?"

"Pengpeng, can you stop mentioning her all the time? I really have nothing to do with her!" Luo Jianhua said.

Pengpeng asked him, "Then why did you come to me for no reason?"

Luo Jianhua looked at her fixedly, and asked word by word: "Pengpeng, tell me the truth, did you... encounter something difficult? Alright?"

"No." Pengpeng said lightly.

Luo Jianhua: ...

"Pengpeng, am I so unworthy of your trust now?" Luo Jianhua was in a hurry, "You...you have borrowed money from so many people in your unit, why didn't you ask me for the money?" Pengpeng said: "

I How do you know if Tan Chunyu is also in a hurry to spend money? After all, in your heart, Tan Chunyu is far more important than me, isn't it?"

Luo Jianhua was annoyed, "Why do you keep mentioning her? The matter between you and me, with What does it matter to her?"

Don Pengpeng took a deep breath-

"Luo Jianhua, have you lost your memory? If you lose your memory, I will help you recall it?" "The

first year we went to Heihezhou, your injuries haven't healed yet Li Suo, Tan Chunyu wrote to you saying that she wanted a tutorial book on fashion design, but you insisted on running from the construction site to the county town to help her find it regardless of your own injuries... I feel sorry for you, and I said I will help you find it Then I went, and when I came back, the rope of the bullock cart broke, and Xiao Chen and I fell off the cliff, and finally climbed up... I was injured all over, but when you saw me, the first sentence was to ask for a book?"

"In 1980, the unit allocated a house to us. It was the first time that we celebrated the New Year in our own house. We had a good discussion and wanted to celebrate the New Year with excitement. But what about you? Tan Chunyu You sent a letter and you left without saying hello. When you spent New Year's Eve with her, did you ever think that I was your wife and I was alone in the distance?" Luo Jianhua's lips twitched

, It seems to want to explain...

Bie Pengpeng didn't give him a chance, but continued: "Yes, you brought me a gift when you came back, and you even put it in a very high-end jewelry box very thoughtfully... But Luo Jianhua, I found a receipt for a seventy-five yuan pearl necklace in the jewelry box! So? You are willing to spend seventy-five yuan for a pearl necklace for Tan Chunyu, but only one yuan for a pair of hair clips Give it to me?"

"I can explain this!" Luo Jianhua said anxiously, "Pengpeng, I didn't buy a pearl necklace for Tan Chunyu! I just, just asked her for a box to hold the pair of hair clips... Bie

Pengpeng asked with a smile, "So? Why do you have so many things to explain to me?"

"I..."

Bie Pengpeng continued: "There was another time when we saved three thousand yuan after working hard for many years. We had agreed that as long as I could get a correspondence degree and an accountant certificate, we would buy it. Come back with a tape recorder..."

Luo Jianhua finally broke down, "Pengpeng, stop talking! It was indeed my fault that time, I..."

Then, Bie Pengpeng looked at him coldly, and said word by word: " Do you want to ask me why I don't love you anymore? Because my love is worn away by you bit by bit!" "Don't

come and tell me, you already told me when you got married You don't love me... Have you forgotten that when you got married, you told me that if you don't love me, you will separate!" "

Now you insist on not getting a divorce, and why?" Peng Peng asked.

Luo Jianhua's eyes turned red, "Pengpeng, give me another chance. I... don't want a divorce."

As he spoke, he said to Pengpeng: "Are you short of money? I brought it here! My salary for the past few years , and... I borrowed some money from someone, a total of 10,000... Pengpeng, take it quickly."

Luo Jianhua took out a thick wad of money from his satchel, forced it into Bie Pengpeng's hand, and said: "Although I don't know what difficulties you have encountered, if the money is not enough, you can tell me."

Bie Pengpeng stuffed the money back into his hand, "You keep your money yourself. Return the money you borrowed quickly... I don't want to have to bear this part when the marital property is divided during divorce." debt."

Hearing this, Luo Jianhua stared at her blankly.

"Pengpeng, it's you who said you want to separate...so I didn't force you, you are willing to stay in Shencheng, you don't want to go back, I understand you. Then let me accommodate you, and I will come to see you during all the holidays You... Pengpeng, I am really trying my best to restore our relationship and marriage, why don't you realize it?" Luo Jianhua asked.

Pengpeng smiled, "Really? So you've been trying to restore it? Then what have you done? Why didn't I realize it at all?"

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

Pengpeng smiled and asked, "How many days do you plan to stay in Shencheng this time?"

"Two days, I, I don't have a vacation, this time I missed shifts early, and I have to make up shifts when I go back. What?" Luo Jianhua said.

Pengpeng said: "Well, this time you will stay with me for two days, and you will not go anywhere for two full days, and don't contact Tan Chunyu. When the time is up, I will personally take you to the train station and take you on the train. If Tan Chunyu doesn't appear by our side this time...then I'll think about whether I should start over with you."

Luo Jianhua suddenly became excited, "Okay! It's settled!"

He breathed a sigh of relief, his face Put on a relaxed expression.

Pengpeng smiled, and added, "But if Tan Chunyu still shows up, it proves that you and I really have no destiny, then we divorce, and you and Tan Chunyu can be together in a fair way." Her

expression It's also very relaxing.

Because she is sure that Tan Chunyu will definitely appear... Although it is not certain whether Luo Jianhua is going to find Tan Chunyu, or Tan Chunyu will come to Luo Jianhua, but the three of them have been entangled for so many years, and Bie Pengpeng has to admit that the relationship between Luo and Tan The fate and fetters of the door are extremely deep.

It seems that the two of them are destined to be married, and they are destined to be tied together.

Luo Jianhua raised four fingers and said seriously: "I swear I will never go to her!"

Peng Peng didn't say anything.

Although the decoration of the house she lived in was not very good, it had a large enough space, and there were three bedrooms in total. She asked Luo Jianhua to settle down by herself, and then she went back to the house to wash, change clothes, put on light makeup and style her hair.

Soon, Luo Jianhua saw a mature and charming urban beauty.

He looked at Peng Peng, his eyes couldn't move.

Peng Peng ignored him, raised his wrist to look at the time door, and said, "It's ten o'clock in the morning, if you're hungry, you can cook something yourself, I won't be free for lunch until after two thirty in the afternoon. "

This is the case with catering. You need to serve customers at the meal time, so most restaurant employees eat before or after the meal time. The staff in Pengpeng's restaurant eat before meals, but Pengpeng's habit is to eat after meals.

After speaking, Peng Peng went downstairs.

Luo Jianhua watched her leave and heaved a sigh of relief.

He began to look around.

This house was built by the old lady at the time, and the layout is very bad - the living room is so big that it looks empty. The kitchen is directly connected to a corner of the living room, with no walls or doors. A corridor is separated from the living room leading to the roof. There are four doors on the corridor, which are three bedrooms and one bathroom door.

Pengpeng has lived here for three years.

Every time Luo Jianhua came over, he lived in one of the door bedrooms.

He saw with his own eyes how this old, not-so-well-planned house was decorated bit by bit by Peng Peng to be warm and lovely.

Pengpeng never thought of taking care of the open kitchen in the living room before, because the restaurant she owns is downstairs, and she always eats in the restaurant, and when she returns to the fourth floor, she only rests and rarely cooks.

But now, she has installed glass doors in the kitchen.

The kitchen has all the stove and cooking utensils, and there is a marble-topped table with four chairs next to the glass door. On the table is a beautiful set of glass jugs and cups, and a small basket full of bananas, apples, oranges and other fruits.

Look at the living room again.

One side of the living room is a long glass window, and an anti-theft net is installed outside the window.

Pengpeng installed light green curtains and beautiful white patterned gauze, and hung a few pots of lush hydroponic green plants on the window; there were also some money trees, lucky bamboo and asparagus bamboo placed under the window. The potted plants...

are really eye-catching.

The sofa in the living room is still the original one. It should be the old lady of the landlord. It is made of mahogany and looks old. So Peng Peng made a thick cotton pad and wrapped it in a beautiful floral cloth cover. A thin light gray knitted rug and two gray lumbar pillows were randomly thrown on the sofa.

On the coffee table are snack boxes, a few magazines, a beautiful toothpick box, a few dolls with cute poses, and one of them... a diary with a beautiful cover.

Luo Jianhua hesitated for a moment, walked over to pick up the diary, opened it and read it.

What is recorded in it is actually a running account related to her life and career:

[January 24, tomorrow's New Year's Eve, I bought a lipstick to reward myself who has worked hard for a whole year. The restaurant is running out of oil, remember to call Ah Can to order oil, and ask for a bargain. ]

[February 5th, the weather is fine. Ah Hua and Ah Qing asked me to go to the park to take pictures tomorrow. I want to wear a skirt but I can't find a good one. I might as well go shopping with them tomorrow, and then go take pictures after buying a beautiful dress! Several chefs said that they would try dishes the day after tomorrow, so remember to make a list according to their requirements and call Ah Quan to buy ingredients tomorrow. 】

[April 19, what day is it today? The daily operating income exceeds 3,000 yuan! My God, you will have a good dream tonight, right? It's like waking up from a dream. ]

[On May 23rd, I will prepare a birthday present for my mother, and it will take time to send it. ]

...

Luo Jianhua couldn't help laughing.

He closed the diary, sat on the soft and comfortable sofa, took a pillow to cushion his waist, put a pillow behind his head, and then pulled a small gray blanket to cover his legs... Isn't this too comfortable

?

In particular, these pillows and thin blankets were all stained with the warm fragrance of Peng Peng, which made him feel particularly stable and safe.

Home is where Pengpeng is.

Think about his and Peng Peng's house in Heihezhou...

that home was once very warm.

When Pengpeng was still there, no matter when he came back from get off work, the house was always tidy, tidy and beautiful.

--She always washes her and his clothes very clean with soap powder. When the sun is out, the clothes are warmed by the sun, and when it is cloudy and rainy, she will make a charcoal basin to dry the clothes Dry and cool.

He is an engineer, but he has to go to the site every day to investigate, and his clothes are always cleaner than those of other engineers. The collar of the white shirt is white, the cuff is white, and the socks are also white.

She lived frugally, and was reluctant to spend money to buy beautiful clothes for herself, but she gritted her teeth and wanted to buy him the most beautiful clothes. In winter, everyone was wearing very bulky old cotton padded clothes, but he was wearing a long windbreaker, which made him look slender and chic.

She was afraid that he would be cold, so she paid a high price to ask someone to buy fine cashmere yarn from other places, and knit extremely thin sweaters and trousers for him to wear. Wearing such a sweater and wool trousers on the body, although it is cold, it is very resistant to cold.

--Although the unit has a canteen, Pengpeng prefers to cook by himself. She picked up a dozen rotten washbasins and buckets with holes and discarded ones, put them on the shelf of the balcony, put some soil in them, and planted ginger, onion, garlic, leeks, feathers, and cabbage, and even I also planted a few loofahs, bitter gourds and cucumbers...

Occasionally, she would be very happy to eat the vegetables she grew herself, always boasting in front of him how sweet and tender the vegetables she grew herself were.

She cooks by herself, and eats three meals a day with a good combination of meat and vegetables. She must also make him drink a glass of milk, eat a boiled egg, and eat at least one piece of fruit every day

... Having a temperament is more noble, and at the same time, it is nourished by the food she cooks so that it is handsome and healthy.

--She has been tossing the mattress and adjusted it many times. Finally, she used brown pads, cotton batting, blankets, etc., and finally laid out the softness of the bed that made him feel the most comfortable. Even the pillow he sleeps on is processed by her repeatedly. The thickness and softness are his favorite...

So, sleeping is a real enjoyment for him.

--She also pays great attention to exercise and self-cultivation. Every morning and evening, he would be dragged along, and the two of them would go to exercise together.

She was also to blame for spoiling him.

From getting married in 1973 to 1985, for twelve years... Peng Peng has always stood behind him with a humble and gentle attitude. Even if he occasionally leaves temporarily, as long as he looks back, she is always there.

She understood him, tolerated her, and gave him all her love...

he was submerged in her ocean of love and gradually lost himself.

Until she left that home angrily.

Luo Jianhua will never forget, when he rushed back from Shencheng to his home in Heihezhou, and found that Pengpeng was not there, and judging from the traces at home, he had not been at home for at least a week or two... He felt as if he had fallen into an ice cave

.

He didn't believe she would leave.

After so many years, she has always been gentle, considerate, and understanding...

how could it be so sudden?

Look at the birthday present for Peng Peng that he left on the table before he left...she didn't take it away either.

It was a pair of pearl earrings that he had prepared for her early in the morning.

He still remembered that once he bought her a pair of hair clips with bows from Shencheng, she was very happy and liked it very much. But after a few days, she suddenly kept staring at the pair of hairpins, and asked him in a trance: Is the pearl necklace beautiful?

How did he answer back then?

He said: Of course the pearl necklace looks good, you don't even look at how expensive it is.

She was silent for a long, long time.

Thinking about it now, it turned out that she found the receipt in the box containing the hairpins... She thought he bought Tan Chunyu a seventy-five yuan pearl necklace, but only bought her a one yuan hairpin?

At this moment, Luo Jianhua was extremely regretful.

He was really out of his mind at that time, actually accepted Tan Chunyu's kindness and took a very beautiful box to hold the hairpins?

But Tan Chunyu probably didn't know that there was a receipt in that box, right?

Hey, what a mistake.

However, Luo Jianhua also told himself that this time Pengpeng's request is easy to meet, as long as he doesn't go to Tan Chunyu, he and Pengpeng can start again in the future.

Pengpeng has always loved him very much, as long as he treats her well and makes up for her, he and she will still love each other like before.

Luo Jianhua smiled.

He lay on the pillow she had used, felt the softness and light fragrance of the pillow and the thin blanket, and fell asleep unknowingly.

Luo Jianhua slept comfortably.

When he woke up, he felt refreshed.

Sure enough, as long as you stay by Peng Peng's side, even sleeping is sweet and dreaming is sweet!

He looked at his watch and found that it was already half past one noon?

Pengpeng said that she would go upstairs for dinner at 2:30 noon.

Luo Jianhua immediately went to the kitchen.

Peng Peng's habit is still the same as before, everything is put in an orderly manner.

So Luo Jianhua easily found rice, noodles, oil, salt and vegetables, and made preparations.

He can cook, but rarely cooks.

In the past, when Pengpeng was at home, she did all the cooking; after she left Heihezhou, Luo Jianhua ate in the cafeteria.

The main reason is that it is not easy to cook alone, and it is too wasteful to cook too much. It is easy to cook some dried noodles, but it is not a problem to eat all at once.

But now, Luo Jianhua is a little nervous.

After hesitating for a while, he decided to cook some vermicelli-he knew that his cooking level was limited to cooking, so it was better to make some noodles, the taste was always passable.

Luo Jianhua went to the garden on the roof, and he found the ginger, onion and garlic planted in the flower pot, took some of each, picked a few vegetable leaves, went back to the kitchen to wash, and tore the vegetable leaves into pieces. Cut the ginger and garlic into fine pieces, cut the shallots into finely chopped green onions...

It was 2:30 by the clock, and Luo Jianhua turned on the fire. First, he fried two poached eggs, then sautéed the ginger and garlic in an oil pan, added water to boil, put in dried noodles, then put in shredded vegetable leaves, seasoned and sprinkled Add chopped green onion.

Humming a song, he put the noodles into a big bowl, then piled the fried poached eggs on top of the noodles, and poured the soup... the whole

process, he was very happy, and even began to imagine that Peng Peng was seeing this bowl of soup noodles surprise expression.

Luo Jianhua looked at the time gate, it was 2:50.

Why hasn't Pengpeng come back yet?

Luo Jianhua looked at the two bowls of noodles, worried that the noodles would become lumpy after a long time.

He thought again, maybe Pengpeng got caught in something downstairs.

Then, just wait.

The process of waiting... the seconds feel like years.

Luo Jianhua's eyes fell on the two bowls of noodles from time to time.

His originally joyful mood gradually became a little aggrieved.

The quality of these two bowls of noodles is so good, why can't Pengpeng come back from get off work in time to eat his noodles? It was clearly agreed that she would be back at 2:30.

The time door slowly slid to half past three.

Two bowls of noodles were cold.

Luo Jianhua couldn't wait any longer and hurried downstairs.

I went to ask someone on the first floor, and found out that Pengpeng took his staff to discuss the supply business of vegetables in the morning. According to past experience, it is estimated that he will not come back until five or six in the afternoon.

Luo Jianhua went upstairs dejectedly.

Seeing those two bowls of noodles, he was furious.

What the hell is Peng Peng doing! She clearly promised to come back at 2:30, but she had already gone on a business trip in the morning...

Was she deliberately playing tricks on him?

Suddenly, a small voice in my heart said softly: Luo Jianhua, when you left Pengpeng to find Tan Chunyu again and again, did Pengpeng feel the same as what you feel now?

Luo Jianhua was dumbfounded.

How much you look forward to and how happy you are when cooking noodles; how depressed and uncomfortable you are when you wait; how disappointed and resentful you are when you know you can't wait

; I have a deep experience in a bowl of noodles.

He realized that Pengpeng had been repeatedly disappointed in the past years...

Thinking about his indifference to being beaten, he naturally asked Pengpeng to understand and accept that he would leave for Tan Chunyu anytime and anywhere...

Luo Jianhua took a deep breath.

How wrong he was!

Such a good woman like Pengpeng still loves him so deeply, how could he let her down like that?

Luo Jianhua thumped his aching heart, and vowed that when Pengpeng forgave him, he would treat her well! Have a good time with her.

He sighed, took a bowl of cold noodles and ate it.

After the noodles cooled, they absorbed enough soup and swelled up. The taste was soft and smelly, which was not very tasty.

Luo Jianhua remembered that in 1980, when he and Pengpeng were preparing to celebrate the New Year at their new home in Heihezhou, he left a note without saying a word and then left Pengpeng and left... What did Pengpeng cook for the New Year's Eve dinner

?

How did she spend the year?

Did she also have such a depressed and sad mood, looking forward to him rushing back as soon as possible?

And him?

That year, when he came to Shencheng to find Tan Chunyu, it was already early in the morning of the first day of the new year.

Tan Chunyu is not at the residence.

He squatted until after ten o'clock in the evening before Tan Chunyu returned to the rental house.

Tan Chunyu was very surprised and happy to see him. She told him that when her wallet and ID were taken away, she was in a bad mood and had no one to talk to, so she wrote him a letter.

But later, she had asked someone to complete the documents...

Luo Jianhua nodded, and asked Tan Chunyu, where did she go on New Year's Eve yesterday? Why did you come back only tonight?

Tan Chunyu squeaked.

Because Luo Jianhua was worried about Tan Chunyu, he rushed from Heihezhou to Shencheng at the fastest speed. It has been two days and two nights without a grain of rice or a drop of water. He clutched his aching stomach, and fell limply in front of Tan Chunyu's rental house.

When he woke up, Luo Jianhua was alone in the hospital receiving drips.

He suffered from acute gastritis.

The nurse told him that a man and a woman brought him here.

Luo Jianhua was stunned.

He asked the nurse carefully about the appearance and clothing of the man and the woman, and confirmed that the woman should be Tan Chunyu, but the man was a well-dressed man who drove a luxury car and spoke vernacular. The license plate should be a Hong Kong businessman. .

Two days later, when Tan Chunyu came to the hospital to visit Luo Jianhua, he brought two boxes of meals that should have been packed from the hotel.

It is greasy, heavy oil, salt and spicy boiled pork slices.

Luo Jianhua couldn't eat it at all.

He lied to Tan Chunyu, "The nurse said that you and your boyfriend sent me to the hospital that day."

Tan Chunyu said generously, "Yes!"

At that moment, Luo Jianhua felt like a clown.

As soon as he received her letter, he came all the way to see her, and she-

so?

He felt very uncomfortable.

He wants to go back right away.

But the disease has not been cured, and the doctor disagrees with his discharge. He stayed in the hospital for more than ten days, and was finally able to be discharged, so he hastily went through the discharge procedures and planned to go back.

Tan Chunyu and her Hong Kong businessman boyfriend came to pick him up and leave the hospital.

It was a bald, fat, short old man in his fifties, with three or four gold necklaces as thick as dog chains hanging around his neck, and ten gold rings on his ten carrot-like fingers... But Tan Chunyu at that

time Only in his early thirties.

Luo Jianhua looked at her with complex and speechless eyes.

Tan Chunyu was very calm.

She smiled and asked her boyfriend to invite Luo Jianhua to dinner, but Luo Jianhua refused, but the old man was so enthusiastic that he couldn't refuse and had to go.

I met a shopping mall on the way, and Tan Chunyu asked her boyfriend to buy something for her. The old man bit his cigar and put his arms around Tan Chunyu's waist. He took a look at Luo Jianhua, then smiled and put his arms around Tan Chunyu, got out of the car and went shopping. .

Luo Jianhua also got out of the car.

He thought, no matter what, he came out for a trip, and it was still Chinese New Year, so he had to bring some gifts back to Peng Peng.

In the end, he bought a pair of hair clips that looked particularly nice and suited Peng Peng's red ribbon bow.

Tan Chunyu took the old man back from shopping...

She saw the presents Luo Jianhua bought for Pengpeng, and she couldn't help but fell into a daze.

The old man also saw the New Year gift that Luo Jianhua bought for his wife. He looked contemptuous, but smiled silently.

In the end, Tan Chunyu removed a jewelry box, took out the necklace inside, and gave the box to Luo Jianhua, saying: "Use this box for hair clips, be careful not to wrinkle the ribbon.

" Without thinking too much, I thanked Tan Chunyu and carefully put the pair of hairpins into the jewelry case.

Recalling the past, Luo Jianhua wished he could slap himself a few times.

Why was he unwilling to explain to Pengpeng?

If I had made things clear from the beginning, maybe Peng Peng wouldn't have misunderstood him for so many years.

Of course, he did more than one bastard thing in those years, but at least it can give Peng Peng a little bit of confidence...

Then why didn't he explain it clearly?

Not because of arrogance! He is sure that he occupies the high ground in this relationship, so he can't help but underestimate Peng Peng.

Luo Jianhua once again felt very regretful.

He was thinking wildly, and the time gate arrived at more than six o'clock in the afternoon before he knew it.

Pengpeng's footsteps sounded.

Luo Jianhua was a little cautious, stood up and walked to the door.

Peng Peng came back with a tired look on his face, followed by two middle-aged men.

"Pengpeng, you're back?" Luo Jianhua accompanied Xiaoxin, "I, I don't know when you will be back, so I... I didn't cook, I cook now, is that okay?" "No,"

Peng Peng said, "I've already told Ah Hua that she will bring the food in a while."

Luo Jianhua nodded and looked at the two men again.

The two men looked alike, and they were brothers at first glance. They were both in their thirties, a little dull, and they both lowered their heads after entering the room, not daring to look at anyone or speak.

Pengpeng took the two brothers to the door of the room next to Luo Jianhua's bedroom, opened the door, and said, "Awei, Aqi, you two will sleep here tonight, and tomorrow I will wait for Xiaoding to clean up the staff dormitory." You two will move there again."

The two brothers did not dare to speak, and bowed their heads in a "hmm".

Soon, Ahua, a fat girl who worked in the Pengpeng Restaurant, brought up some lunch boxes.

Pengpeng sent Ah Hua down, and called Luo Jianhua and the brothers to the dining table for dinner.

Luo Jianhua stared at the pair of brothers for a long time.

He was a little upset.

--Does Pengpeng often bring some strange men back to live? Today is because he is here, and the pair of brothers seem to be very honest and introverted... What if he is not here? Isn't she afraid that the man she brought back will plot against her?

But in front of the brothers, Luo Jianhua couldn't say anything. Besides, the tired look on Peng Peng's face... I must have been very tired from a business trip today, so Luo Jianhua held back.

After eating, Pengpeng called Brother Awei to rest, and then asked Luo Jianhua to rest. She packed the lunch box and went downstairs with it.

She didn't explain anything about Brother Awei to Luo Jianhua.

Luo Jianhua and Awei brothers were left staring at each other.

Luo Jianhua tried to get close to the Awei brothers, and after asking a few words, he found out that the two brothers were the nephews of Pengpeng's landlord, and they were introduced to work for Pengpeng. Pengpeng rented a few other staff dormitories near the hotel, but all of them are full. The new staff dormitory has not been rented yet, and it will be done tomorrow before Brother Ah Wei can move there.

Brother Awei was extremely shy and didn't even have the courage to look up at Luo Jianhua.

Luo Jianhua told them that he was Peng Peng's husband... Even so, the brothers didn't have any special expressions, and Luo Jianhua was relieved.

After he taught the brothers how to use hot water for bathing and how to flush the bathroom door, he hurried downstairs to find Pengpeng.

He has a lot of things he wants to say to Peng Peng.

But now that there are outsiders in the family, he and Pengpeng still sleep in separate rooms, so it's hard to say.

Then it's best for him to take Pengpeng out and find a quiet place to talk... He wants to tell her that he has realized his mistake, and he will actively correct it in the future and live a good life with her.

However, after going downstairs, Luo Jianhua saw a completely different Bie Pengpeng from his impression.

In Luo Jianhua's impression, Bie Pengpeng is a gentle and shy woman with a very low self-esteem and introversion. She respects and adores all those who are more educated than her, or if the other party only needs to have one advantage...Peng Peng will think that the other party is very powerful, and then put herself in a very humble position.

Now?

Bie Pengpeng was patrolling the hotel in a well-tailored black suit.

She greeted some regular customers with a smile, recommended the newly launched dishes of the restaurant recently, and gave discounts calmly and calmly when faced with regular customers asking for discounts; Softly pointing to the waiter what to pay attention to...

She is now a confident, cheerful, steady, beautiful and mature woman.

Looking at Peng Peng like this, Luo Jianhua was stunned.

I really didn't expect that after not being together for a few years, Peng Peng seemed to be a different person.

The previous Pengpeng was very good, but the current Pengpeng...is even better.

Luo Jianhua looked at Pengpeng obsessively, and couldn't help but think of the happy life between him and Pengpeng in the future.

--In the future, he and Pengpeng will work hard on their own at work, and relax after work. He and Pengpeng have no children yet, so the problem may not necessarily be with Pengpeng, so he has to find time to go to the hospital for a checkup. If he and Pengpeng are both in good health but still unable to conceive a child, they will adopt a child...

In this way, Pengpeng was busy in the restaurant until it closed at ten o'clock, and then dragged his tired steps, holding the The banisters of the stairs made their way slowly upstairs.

Luo Jianhua has been with her all the time, and he is also very tired, so he can understand her tiredness better.

If I wanted to ask her to go for a walk nearby, I couldn't say anything.

Pengpeng could see that he hesitated to speak.

In the past, she would have asked him gently and considerately if there was anything she wanted to tell her.

Now?

She doesn't care about him anymore.

His opinion, what he wanted to say... didn't matter at all to her. Without him in her life, she is more relaxed, happier and happier!

So don't pretend you don't know anything.

It was Luo Jianhua who spoke eagerly, "Pengpeng, I, I have something to tell you..."

"Say it." Pengpeng said flatly.

Luo Jianhua: ...

He seemed to hear from her tone that she didn't really want to talk to him?

"Are you tired?" Luo Jianhua asked.

Pengpeng nodded.

Luo Jianhua couldn't speak anymore.

After a while, he said shyly, "Then you have a good rest, and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

Pengpeng was noncommittal, and when he returned to the fourth floor, Brother Awei had already hid in the house and dared not come out. Pengpeng went to take a shower, entered his room and locked the door behind him.

Luo Jianhua held back his words, and his emotions were so agitated that he couldn't sleep all night...

the next morning When he woke up, Brother Awei had already left.

The door of Pengpeng's room was still tightly closed.

Luo Jianhua ran to the shoe cabinet at the door to have a look, and found that Pengpeng's slippers were not there, so he decided that she was still sleeping in the room.

Thinking of how tired she looked yesterday, he couldn't bear to wake her up, so he went to the rooftop to pick some ginger, onion, garlic and vegetable leaves, washed them, chopped them, and put them aside for later use.

He really wanted Peng Peng to eat the noodle soup that he cooked himself...

So this time, he made up his mind that whenever Peng Peng woke up, he would cook the noodles.

It was about half past nine in the morning.

Luo Jianhua couldn't wait any longer, because he had already bought a train ticket to leave Shencheng tonight.

Hesitating again and again, he walked to the door of Peng Peng's room, and was about to knock on the door-

"Ring, ring, ring-"

the landline extension in Peng Peng's room door rang.

Even through the door panel, Luo Jianhua could hear Pengpeng answering the phone inside, and then mumbled something.

And then, the door opened.

Peng Peng appeared in front of him in pajamas and shorts, with fluffy and cute messy hair.

"Pengpeng, I..." Luo Jianhua had already realized that the phone call that Pengpeng received might ruin his conversation with Pengpeng. At least it will affect the timing of his conversation with Pengpeng, so he wants to tell Pengpeng what is in his heart quickly.

However, Peng Peng showed him a mocking smile that was not a smile.

Luo Jianhua was taken aback.

Peng Peng ignored Luo Jianhua, but went to the rooftop and looked down for a while.

Luo Jianhua followed without knowing why, just in time to see Pengpeng throwing a key downstairs.

"What do you want to say to me?" After throwing the keys, Peng Peng asked Luo Jianhua.

Luo Jianhua took a deep breath and said to Pengpeng: "Pengpeng, I, I still love you. I have already reflected on the bastard things I did before. I was really wrong...so can you forgive me? We ...Live a good life from now on, okay?"

Pengpeng folded his arms, looked at Luo Jianhua, and then at the door.

Luo Jianhua didn't understand what happened, so he followed Pengpeng's gaze and looked towards the door.

The sound of high-heeled shoes stepping on the steps sounded.

Soon, someone opened the door and came in.

"Hello!" There was an exaggerated shout of surprise, and a woman Luo Jianhua didn't want to see appeared in the living room.

--Tan Chunyu? ? ?

Luo Jianhua looked at Tan Chunyu in horror, then at Pengpeng.

Peng Peng smiled, but his eyes were cold.

She just looked at Tan Chunyu lightly, then smiled at Luo Jianhua.

"Jianhua! Long time no see! Do you miss me? Hahahaha we finally meet again!" Tan Chunyu laughed and ran towards Luo Jianhua, hugging Luo Jianhua tightly.

Luo Jianhua was dumbfounded.

Chapter 579 (extra 6)

Luo Jianhua was hugged tightly by Tan Chunyu.

However, his eyes widened and his mind went blank.

He stared blankly at Bie Pengpeng, his eyes terrified.

After a long time, Luo Jianhua finally recovered and was about to push Tan Chunyu away.

Tan Chunyu just let go of him, and ran towards Pengpeng, "Pengpeng, long time no see!"

She spread her arms, looking like she wanted to hug Pengpeng.

Pengpeng turned around and walked towards the table, just avoiding Tan Chunyu's warm embrace.

She walked to the table, took the glass naturally, poured a glass of warm water and handed it to Tan Chunyu.

Tan Chunyu took a sip of water from the cup, then turned his head and asked Luo Jianhua with a smile, "Jianhua, why didn't you come to me this time?"

Luo Jianhua couldn't say a word.

He just looked at Peng Peng nervously, carefully observing the expression on Peng Peng's face.

He saw Peng Peng showing a sarcastic smile.

Luo Jianhua only felt cold all over.

Tan Chunyu smiled and said to Luo Jianhua: "Jianhua? I'm talking to you! Every time you came before, you would always look for me immediately. Why didn't you look for me this time? I waited for you all day yesterday!"

Then she said proudly: "Fortunately, I am smart. I know when you came to Shencheng and when you will go back... If you don't come to me, I will come to you! How about it, am I smart?" Luo

Jianhua Can't say a word.

On the contrary, Pengpeng said with a smile, "You two have a tacit understanding."

Tan Chunyu smiled sweetly, "Of course! Don't look at how many years Jianhua and I have been together."

Luo Jianhua suddenly fell into an ice cave, " Chunyu, you..."

Tan Chunyu laughed wildly, ignored him, turned to Pengpeng and said, "Pengpeng, did he tell you?"

"What?" Peng Peng said lightly.

Tan Chunyu said: "Aren't you short of money recently? He brought you 10,000 yuan... How about it, are you very touched?"

Pengpeng asked with a smile, "He even told you this?"

" Yes!" Tan Chunyu smiled and held Pengpeng's hand, "Pengpeng, have you been misunderstood what I have with Jianhua?" She

said, she patted Pengpeng's hand affectionately, "How much do you think?" It's gone! If Jianhua and I really have something...it's your turn to marry him?"

Tan Chunyu's words...

seem to be generous and have a clear conscience, but to Pengpeng's ears, every word is heartbreaking.

Pengpeng clenched her hands tightly, her nails pinching her palms deeply.

She looked at Luo Jianhua, smiled softly, but said to Tan Chunyu: "Yeah, Jianhua keeps telling me that there is no relationship between him and you...Chunyu, you are so smart, you can analyze it for me. What on earth does he mean?"

Insinuations, miscellaneous guns and cannons are so boring!

Tan Chunyu relies on being favored, so he has no fear?

But she didn't lose, she didn't lose, loving herself is the greatest confidence.

Tan Chunyu was stunned.

Luo Jianhua also opened his mouth stupidly.

Neither of them expected that Peng Peng would bring this matter to the fore.

The scene fell into silence and embarrassment for a while.

Pengpeng smiled and said: "The three of us are from the same place. We have grown up together since we were children. You two have been in love before, and the relationship is quite deep. Later, Jianhua and I got married again... Speaking of which, the three of us are really destined!"

"Come on, come and sit and talk," Pengpeng said with a smile, "It's rare that we have time to get together, why don't we have a good chat today? You two sit first , I'm going to change clothes."

With that said, Peng Peng walked into the room.

Luo Jianhua and Tan Chunyu looked at each other.

"Why did you come?" Luo Jianhua asked Tan Chunyu in a low voice.

Tan Chunyu smiled, "What? You don't want to see me?"

"Tan Chunyu, I have always regarded you as my best friend, so I will tell you everything..." Luo Jianhua looked at her with bare eyes. There was a clear incomprehension, "But Chunyu, what do you mean by what you said just now?"

Tan Chunyu sneered, "Luo Jianhua, why am I the only one suffering?"

Luo Jianhua was taken aback, "What? "

Tan Chunyu took a deep breath, showing pain on her face, "The letters you wrote to me are full of your regret and redemption for her! Luo Jianhua, what do you think of me?" Luo Jianhua wondered: "Then you write to

me When I wrote the letter, I also wrote about you and your boyfriend! I, I am wholeheartedly for your own good, every time you get a boyfriend, I will sincerely bless you, and every time you break up with a boyfriend, I will comfort you ...Tan Chunyu, aren't we friends?"

"Since you can share with me about you and your boyfriend, I can't tell you about my wife and I?" Luo Jianhua asked back.

"Friend?" Tan Chunyu sneered, "Who wants to be your friend!"

Luo Jianhua was stunned for a while, then suddenly covered his face with his hands, "If you had told me earlier, I would not have written to you. Chunyu, I really Thought we were friends... So when you said you had something to do, I would help you without hesitation... You are like this now, which makes me feel so stupid. I always thought that you and I were good friends, I always thought that Worrying about it is unnecessary... Now I know that I am such a fool! I have hurt Peng Peng for a long time because of my pure friendship with you..."

Luo Jianhua was in pain.

And his words made Tan Chunyu clenched his fists and then let go.

Her gaze was a little vain.

"It's okay, I'm having a hard time, and you don't want to be happy either." Tan Chunyu sneered softly.

When Pengpeng came out after changing her clothes, she was surprised to notice the tense atmosphere between Luo Jianhua and Tan Chunyu.

"Have you two had breakfast?" Pengpeng asked calmly, "I'll cook something, and you two can eat together?"

Luo Jianhua took a deep breath, stood up, and said, "Pengpeng, let me come! I have always wanted to cook a meal for you, but I have never had the chance... Just today, otherwise, I am afraid that I will never have such an opportunity in the future." Peng Peng was a little surprised, she kept looking at

Luo Jianhua, and was very Sure, this sentence was indeed said by Luo Jianhua.

He even choked up, his eyes were reddish.

so?

He... has figured it out?

"My cooking skills are not very good, so let's cook some noodles, okay?" Luo Jianhua said softly.

Pengpeng nodded.

Luo Jianhua immediately rolled up his sleeves, turned and went to the kitchen.

Pengpeng went to the sofa, sat down, and asked Tan Chunyu with a smile, "How are you doing?

" Luo Jianhua is busy.

-Oh, man! Regardless of past life or present life, she, Tan Chunyu, has never enjoyed Luo Jianhua's thoughtfulness and care! Now, he actually cooks for Bie Pengpeng himself?

Bie Pengpeng followed Tan Chunyu's gaze and looked at the kitchen.

She smiled, stood up, walked to the kitchen door, and asked, "Jianhua, how has Chunyu been doing all these years?"

Luo Jianhua froze while he was busy.

He looked at Pengpeng who was leaning against the kitchen door, and then at Tan Chunyu who was sitting on the sofa.

He knew very well that Tan Chunyu was the unspeakable bond between him and Pengpeng.

But at this moment, Peng Peng asked him and Tan Chunyu's recent situation face to face with such a relaxed attitude...

This means that Peng Peng has already taken the meaning of breaking the boat.

Luo Jianhua looked at Pengpeng for a long time, until Pengpeng said softly, "Look at the things in the pot"... He came back to his senses, and quickly disposed of the eggs that were frying in the pot.

After a moment of silence, Luo Jianhua said to Pengpeng: "Then it's a long story... Let me tell you slowly!"

"Okay!" Pengpeng replied generously.

Luo Jianhua thought for a while, and said, "We left Songshi after we got married in 1973. At that time, I didn't have much contact with Chunyu. It was only after she resigned from the garment factory in 1980 and went to Shencheng that we slowed down. Get in touch soon."

He told the story of the eve of the Spring Festival in 1980, when he received a letter from Tan Chunyu, he immediately abandoned Pengpeng and hurried to Shencheng, and also talked about Tan Chunyu and her Hong Kong businessman. A friend sent him to the hospital, and Tan Chunyu kindly lent him the box he used to hold the pair of hair clips. He didn't buy a pearl necklace for Tan Chunyu, it was bought by Tan Chunyu's boyfriend...all Said exactly.

Pengpeng suddenly realized.

Luo Jianhua also talked a lot...

During the period, he made three big bowls of noodles in soup, and the three of them held the noodle bowls, sat on the sofa and chatted while eating the noodles.

Mainly Luo Jianhua was talking.

He talked for nearly two hours before he finally managed to finish talking about Tan Chunyu's encounters over the years.

--It turns out that Tan Chunyu has experienced several times of documents and wallets being stolen or robbed; after several times of handing over the ready-made garments to upstream customers, the upstream customers ran away without paying, causing her to be chased by downstream suppliers Begging or even kidnapping; experiencing several traffic accidents; experiencing several illnesses and being alone without care; experienced several nights of emotional breakdown... Pengpeng

looked at Tan Chunyu with more and more complicated eyes.

And Luo Jianhua's narration also made Tan Chunyu's expression more and more dazed.

She recalled the ten years since she came to Shencheng... So she encountered so many unsatisfactory things? The process is so bumpy?

What surprised Tan Chunyu was that Luo Jianhua had been by her side silently for the past ten years.

When she was saddest, when she was sick, when her heart was broken, when she was penniless and desperate... the people who accompanied her were actually Luo Jianhua.

He never appeared as a lover, more often he came to see her as a friend, comforted her, bought her a lunch box, bought some fruit, put down a little money... and then left in a hurry .

I have to say that although he has only reached this level, she is already very touched, very used to it, and very looking forward to it.

This is a treatment she has never enjoyed in her previous life.

After Luo Jianhua finished speaking, he remained silent for a long time.

Pengpeng waited for a while to make sure that he had finished speaking, and then he pursed his lips and smiled, "It would be great if you could tell me these things earlier." "Then... do I still have a chance?" Luo

Jianhua asked anxiously.

Pengpeng looked at Tan Chunyu.

Tan Chunyu remained dazed and dazed.

Pengpeng laughed and said, "Then let me talk about my experience and ideas over the years!" Then she started talking about when she left Songshi in 1973.

It's all about the details of her getting along with Luo Jianhua.

--After arriving in Heihezhou, she had to worry about starting her own career, but also took care of Luo Jianhua meticulously with love. She always felt that if they stayed together, as long as she suffered more, Luo Jianhua would suffer less.

--She paid silently, and didn't talk about her hard work. She naively hoped that Luo Jianhua would take the initiative to discover what she had done. If that was the case, she would be so happy. It's a pity that Luo Jianhua never thought of it this way, he seemed to take all her sacrifices for granted. If Pengpeng doesn't have expectations, maybe she won't be disappointed. But she loves him, and she still has hopes for him, even though he said that he has no feelings for her when he married her, so she waits, hopeful again and again, and slowly slowly Disappointed, and ultimately hopeless.

--She has been looking forward to chatting with Luo Jianhua more, talking about things other than housework, talking about ideals, national affairs, and recent difficulties... Unfortunately, Luo Jianhua has never talked with She said anything other than chores. He made her feel that the two of them were fake couples living together. In other words, they actually get along like relatives of the same generation...

--Although judging from Luo Jianhua's explanation now, he should really regard Tan Chunyu as a good friend. But at that time Pengpeng was in love with Luo Jianhua, because of love, she couldn't even accept that Luo Jianhua had such support and companionship for a same-sex friend, let alone Luo Jianhua's friend was a woman, and also had an ex-girlfriend identity of.

--No matter how much she loved and hated Luo Jianhua before, up to now, she can get along with Luo Jianhua calmly. This is probably the end of fate!

...

Speaking of this, Pengpeng smiled and said: "Jianhua, being your friend may really be happier and happier than being your wife. I really hope to have a friend like you..."

After thinking for a while, Pengpeng shook his head again, "Forget it, we should stop contacting, it will be very unfair to your future wife."

Luo Jianhua's face turned pale, "Pengpeng, you-"

"Jianhua, let's get a divorce! Being together will only make everyone uncomfortable," Pengpeng said earnestly, "Your feelings for me are actually not love, but a habit. You're just used to having someone around you always treat you so well..." "Jianhua

, I've seen the infatuated appearance of your crush on Zhizhi, and the life-and-death entanglement between you and Tan Chunyu...Luo Jianhua, you don't love me! Let's separate." Pengpeng said softly.

Luo Jianhua shook his head desperately, "No! No, no, no... Pengpeng, I love you! I, I just took it for granted, I didn't cherish you...Give me one more chance, we two can get along well together, I will definitely treat you well and make it up to you, okay?"

Pengpeng said kindly, "Jianhua, I don't doubt your feelings for me now, just like I don't doubt your friendship with Chunyu. But if we miss it, we miss it... I used to like you unilaterally, now you like me unilaterally, but we have missed each other, so don't hurt each other anymore, let's divorce, okay?" Luo Jianhua stared

blankly Peng Peng, said in a small voice: "Peng Peng, I... don't want a divorce."

Peng Peng said: "When you find the right person, don't be so indifferent like you were to me. You don't need a reason to like someone , When love comes, love is like overwhelming mountains and seas, turbulent. But when love leaves, it is because of the accumulation of small disappointments every day."

Luo Jianhua grabbed his hair with both hands, and said in great pain: "I don't want to divorce! I I don't want to divorce... Peng Peng, can you give me another chance? I, I can quit my job and stay by your side..."

"Luo Jianhua! Can you be sober?" Pengpeng said seriously, "Marriage requires two people to manage it together. In the past, we would not be happy if I maintained it alone. Now, it is too hard to maintain it alone. .We don't agree with each other, and we will be separated eventually. But your career is what you worked hard for, and it will always be loyal to you! So please...don't give up your career easily." Luo Jianhua's eyes were red, and he held Pengpeng

's hand, and said: "Do you have to get a divorce? If... I mean, if you haven't fallen in love with someone else, shall we maintain the status quo?"

Peng Peng froze.

"Even if it's just letting me have the false name of being your husband," Luo Jianhua said with sobs, "it's the greatest happiness for me. Anyway, I'm not alone... Pengpeng, I don't want to be alone, if even you If you want to leave me, then I... really have no family."

Peng Peng's expression changed.

family?

The family will always be the hurdle in her heart.

She originally had a miserable fate, but fortunately she was adopted and grew up in a warm and loving family. But she avenged her kindness and broke the hearts of her family members.

Up to now, she still dare not contact her family members, because they are all engaged in noble jobs, they are serving the people!

What about her?

She is making money, she is engaging in capitalism.

She was really ashamed to see her family.

She dared not see her family, but she was also reluctant to cut off the connection with them, which was probably like Luo Jianhua was to her-reluctant to let go, feeling ashamed in her heart.

The relationship between Luo Jianhua and his family members is only worse.

He is the real loner.

Bie Pengpeng looked at him with red eyes, feeling complicated.

"Pengpeng, I don't want a divorce..." Luo Jianhua whispered.

Pengpeng stared at him blankly for a long time, then she sighed and said softly: "Then, if one day you fall in love with someone else, you must tell me, I will happily go through the divorce procedures with you, and then give it to you Give her a generous wedding gift."

If you don't love her, you just don't love her anymore.

She and Luo Jianhua have had emotional entanglements for more than ten years, from being young and young, experiencing Huaxin years, to standing in their thirties, and now they are both in their forties. I don't know if Luo Jianhua will meet again in the future To the person she likes, anyway, she will not have the time, energy and courage to fall in love again.

Luo Jianhua's nature is not bad, so it's better to maintain a superficial marriage with him than to be like this. If there is no love, let's be a family member. Anyway, she and he are both widows and widows.

Hearing Pengpeng's words, Luo Jianhua was stunned, and then smiled, "Okay, okay!"

But soon, he cried again, "No! There will be no one else... except you, there will be no one else! "

Pengpeng smiled and patted Luo Jianhua's hand.

Luo Jianhua choked with sobs and held Pengpeng's hand tightly, making up his mind that from now on, he must cherish Pengpeng.

On this side, Pengpeng and Luo Jianhua reconciled with a smile.

On the other side, Tan Chunyu was about to collapse.

Her mind is very messy.

Especially, when she heard Luo Jianhua explaining to Pengpeng...

Tan Chunyu suddenly understood - Luo Jianhua didn't love her at all! All he has left for her is friendship! Luo Jianhua didn't love Bie Pengpeng at first, he fell in love with Bie Pengpeng slowly during his more than ten years of getting along with Bie Pengpeng.

why?

This in the end is why?

She was tortured to death by Li Nianzhi in her previous life, did she come back to become nothing?

So what's the point of her rebirth? ? ?

Rebirth is the golden finger, it is the ability to grasp the direction of future events, so that the unfinished wishes of the previous life can be realized, and become better and stronger...Isn't it?

So what exactly did she get?

Did she get the love she wanted?

In her previous life, she couldn't love Luo Jianhua, but after being reborn, she still couldn't have sex with him...

Doesn't she have a dream?

Yes, I have!

She no longer wants to be like in her previous life, where she can only cling to men all the time, relying on marrying one man after another to improve her economic conditions time and time again.

So she also tried to rely on herself.

She worked hard and got a job as a designer at Songshi Garment Factory, looks pretty good, doesn't she?

But the fact is: she has been squeezed out in the work unit, fifty out of one hundred of the drawings she designed were privately given to related accounts by the leaders, and all commissions and honors were taken away! She was also angry, and she had fought for it, but the end result was... There was nothing she could do.

Otherwise, she would not have become the first group of people who left their jobs without pay to do business after the reform and opening up.

She thought she had grasped the opportunity, but the fact is: when she rushed to Shencheng in the first time excitedly and travel-laden, it was simply a dilapidated small fishing village! There are no high-rise buildings, straight and spacious roads, clean and modern infrastructure in her memory at all...

She can hardly achieve anything when she stays here. Although she has done a few businesses, the person who does business with her is not her at all. Almost all the business elites in the imagination are greedy, profit-seeking thugs!

She was cheated miserably many times, and most of the time she barely survived on the dozens of yuan that Luo Jianhua left her every time he came to rescue her.

In order to survive and turn things around, she had to commit herself to various "big bosses", exchanging her body for benefits, raising money to start a business, and then being cheated...

Tan Chunyu felt very broken!

Especially, when in the near future, she suddenly began to frequently dream about being crazily suppressed by Li Nianzhi in her previous life... she

felt even more uncomfortable.

Although, in the dream, the process of her and Luo Jianhua being repeatedly crushed by Li Nianzhi was completely different from the previous life. But that kind of pain still made her heartbroken.

What's the use of trying?

Hard work is a joke! Work hard and still be so poor! Why not rely on men like in the previous life!

Tan Chunyu's face was distorted.

Pengpeng noticed what was wrong with Tan Chunyu, and asked, "Chunyu, what's wrong with you?"

Tan Chunyu looked up at Pengpeng, and then glanced at Luo Jianhua.

"Luo Jianhua, let me ask you, have you... have you ever loved me?" Tan Chunyu asked impulsively.

Luo Jianhua looked at Tan Chunyu with clear eyes, and slowly shook his head, "I have been grateful to you, I have felt guilty, and I even had the idea of ​​wanting to make up for you and marry you. But I really don't have that aspect towards you I'm sorry Chunyu, I should have made it clear to you earlier."

Tan Chunyu's face was pale.

She covered her mouth and cried...

Suddenly, she remembered something again, and asked Luo Jianhua, "I, I want to ask you another question." "

Tell me."

Tan Chunyu asked, "Do you have dreams?" Have you been to me?"

Luo Jianhua was startled, and subconsciously looked at Pengpeng.

After thinking about it, the relationship between him and Pengpeng has just eased, and he really doesn't want to deceive Pengpeng anymore.

So Luo Jianhua nodded frankly, "Yes, but I think such a dream is ridiculous..."

Pengpeng raised his eyebrows.

--Absurd dream?

Is it the colorful absurdity she thought?

"What did you dream about?" Tan Chunyu asked tremblingly.

Luo Jianhua frowned, "I dreamed that you were stalking me, I dreamed... I dreamed that Zhizhi had passed away for a long, long time... I also dreamed that Li Nianzhi tortured you and me like a lunatic, such a dream is really strange. Speechless..."

Tan Chunyu covered her mouth, her eyes widened in shock.

She looked at Luo Jianhua carefully.

I wonder if Luo Jianhua has also awakened the memory of his previous life?

After hearing Luo Jianhua's words, Pengpeng was stunned.

She did not expect that the "absurd dream" Luo Jianhua mentioned was actually such a dream.

It's really ridiculous!

But--

Pengpeng asked curiously: "Chunyu, do you also have such a dream?"

Otherwise, why would Tan Chunyu ask so abruptly?

Tan Chunyu looked at Luo Jianhua in a daze.

She was thinking: If Luo Jianhua also had that dream, how did he maintain such a good attitude? Although he also looked haggard, judging from how much he had said to Bie Pengpeng in such a calm and friendly manner just now, at least his mentality and emotions were not affected.

"Aren't you afraid?" Tan Chunyu asked with a trembling voice touching his heart.

Luo Jianhua thought it was a bit strange for her to ask this question.

He rubbed the back of his head and replied: "What's there to be afraid of? This is a nightmare, and it's not real. Zhizhi and Nianzhi are on good terms! And it's not like we did so many wicked things in the dream I have done nothing wrong, and I am not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door." "

Besides, such nightmares are not common. After all, I was exhausted by work during the day and slept too much at night. I dreamed about it twice, and then I fell asleep. I have never had a dream again."

After a pause, Luo Jianhua asked Tan Chunyu again, "Have you ever had this type of nightmare? And you still dream about it every day?"

Tan Chunyu was silent for a moment, then nodded.

Luo Jianhua comforted her, "It's okay, the main reason is that you are too busy. Find something to do for yourself like me. If you are so tired, you will sleep on the bed like a dead dog. I promise you won't even have dreams." Pengpeng

bit lower lip.

It is true that what he said is true, but the straight man's comfort is really beyond words.

But Pengpeng still couldn't help asking: "Why are you so tired?"

Luo Jianhua turned his head to look at Pengpeng, and said with a smile: "It's not easy to keep yourself busy? Let's do more work!" He looked at it Looking at Pengpeng's expression, he said, "Don't worry, I will take good care of myself, and I won't get sick from exhaustion."

Pengpeng sighed.

Tan Chunyu suddenly stood up with a "bass", which scared Luo Jianhua and Pengpeng!

"Chun Yu, what's wrong with you?" Luo Jianhua asked.

Tan Chunyu turned a deaf ear to it, and left in a daze with her bag.

Luo Jianhua and Pengpeng looked at each other.

They would not know that this was actually the last time they saw Tan Chunyu.

Since then, there has been no news of Tan Chunyu.

And Bie Pengpeng and Luo Jianhua have never divorced.

Luo Jianhua treats Bie Pengpeng as a lover, confidant, partner, colleague, and family member.

He did not resign and stayed in Heihezhou to build a hydropower station. A few years later, when the Heihezhou Hydropower Station was completed, he responded to the call and devoted himself to building another super dam.

But no matter what his work situation, environment and conditions are, he insisted on rushing to Peng Peng to accompany her during all the holidays.

Later, Pengpeng became one of the top leaders in the catering industry in the country, earning a lot of money. She has opened branches all over the country, and even entered overseas. No matter where she buys a property, she will leave a bedroom for Luo Jianhua.

When Luo Jianhua went to see her, he would cook for her, help her with housework, clean up...

Although she is the richest woman, Luo Jianhua has always been a poor engineer, but he has never felt inferior. Part of the wages and bonuses saved from frugality were saved, and part was used to buy small gifts for Peng Peng.

Luo Jianhua also insisted on writing to her every week.

Later, pagers became popular, so he used the CALL machine to leave her messages every day, and later, he called her every day through the landline... When the mobile phone became popular, he sent messages to Bie Pengpeng every day, calling her. Telephone.

Even if Bie Pengpeng never reciprocated his love.

Don't Pengpeng, just treat Luo Jianhua as family.

Luo Jianhua usually writes to her, calls her, calls her landline, sends text messages, and calls her cell phone... He expresses his love to her enthusiastically, but she never responds, and doesn't bother to pay attention.

But if she learned that he was sick, depressed, or encountered any difficulties, she would rush to take care of him as soon as possible, and help him with money and effort.

In this way, the man still regards the woman as a lover, and will give everything without hesitation even if he does not get a response; the woman only regards the man as a family member, and will not feel sad if she has no expectations.

The two don't bother or interfere with each other, but they get along very comfortably.

Of course, when Pengpeng got rich...she dared to secretly give gifts to her family. Although she knew that the family was not short of money to spend. But spending money for her family is the only thing she can do.

At the same time, Pengpeng also spent a lot of money to build cement roads, renovate the ancestral hall, build a village primary school, and even built a beautiful garden in the village where villagers can exercise and play.

She also replaced the family of the third and fourth uncles with high-end electrical appliances...

Yes, she did this to piss off her parents who abandoned her and her sisters back then.

Sure enough, Bie Fengsheng and Tang Lanhua were still alive, as was his younger brother Bie Jingshan. Knowing that the girl they had abandoned before became the richest man in the country, they were so anxious that they wanted to ask Peng Peng for money.

Peng Peng didn't show up at all, but ordered people to humiliate them extremely.

In the end, she gave the village committee a sum of money based on the standard of subsistence allowances, and asked the village committee to be responsible for the pension of Bie Fengsheng and Tang Lanhua, and said, "When the scum is old, don't use the country's money to raise animals"... ...

Bie Fengsheng's body was already broken, and he had been depressed for many years, coupled with years of jealousy for his second brother Bie Fengjun, the surprise that his daughter was the richest man in the country, and the humiliation given to him by his daughter later, it was like sending him off. He was given a few small money like a beggar, and his son punched, kicked and disrespected him... All these made his blood surge, and he couldn't hold on for several months, and was pissed to death by his son Bie Jingshan.

Bie Jingshan is focused on curing his immobility, and knowing that his sister is the richest man, he hurried to Pengpeng to ask for money for treatment. When Pengpeng refused, he beat his parents and took away several hundred yuan a month that Pengpeng gave his parents...

But in the end, Bie Jingshan didn't go to the big hospital.

He only believed in folk recipes.

He also listened to the words of the charlatan, and successfully used all kinds of unimaginable methods to toss his part until it rotted, and he almost died! When he was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment, the doctor cut off the carrion to save his life.

Bie Jingshan had to wear a urinary catheter all his life.

Later, Pengpeng stayed with Luo Jianhua all the time.

But they were not together again.

They have no children, but they have become the most suitable and compatible couple, and their relationship is getting better and better.

After retirement, the two took care of each other and simply lived together.

When the weather and season are good, the two travel together with the tour group, and when it is too cold or too hot, they find another suitable place to live for a period of time, and their days are very happy.

The two may seem to be inseparable, but they also lived the ideal life they each wanted.

Maybe, life doesn't necessarily need love, right?

Chapter 580 (extra 7)

Time flies, and the time flies by.

In a blink of an eye, Li Shu will retire.

The organization is going to reward him and ask him to write a work summary.

He had been sitting at the desk in the study for a long time in a daze, wanting to write a lot, but when he picked up the pen...for

a while, he didn't know where to start.

Light footsteps sounded.

Li Shu subconsciously looked towards the door of the study, and sure enough, he saw Zhi Zhi walking in with a tray.

"Try the mung bean jelly that A Qiang and the others brought back from Seagull Island!" She said with a smile, and put a large bowl of mung bean jelly and a plate of gorgeous apricots on the desk.

Their second son, Li Qiang, is now stationed in Nanling. He came back to visit relatives some time ago and brought a lot of local products.

Zhi Zhi had nothing to do, so she made jelly.

Li Shu looked at the bowl of mung bean jelly.

--The light green jelly is cut into long strips, exuding a strong smell of balsamic vinegar, and the surface is covered with chili oil, shallot, garlic and coriander. A large bowl of red and green looks very appetizing .

Li Shu put down the pen, picked up the big bowl, picked up the chopsticks, and took a big mouthful of mung bean jelly--

hiss!

Hot and sour, enjoy!

"Why don't you eat?" Li Shu asked.

Zhizhi smiled and said: "When I first made this jelly, I tried to eat a lot, and I couldn't bear it. I will eat it later after I take a nap." Then, she took a ripe apricot, tore it Go to the thin surface, gulp up.

Li Shu held the bowl and ate the jelly, and at the same time looked at Zhi Zhi with a good eye.

He is sixty, and is supposed to retire according to regulations. Zhizhi was three years younger than him, retired at fifty-five, two years earlier than him. But both he and she belonged to high-end scientific and technological talents. After retirement, they were hired back by the unit. The original projects and topics were not left behind.

This is normal operation.

The country has spent so much money and resources to train them, and they should continue to repay when they are healthy physically and mentally, and at the same time teach more and better students... So Zhizhi is still Huai University

. re-employment professor.

Fifty-seven-year-old Zhizhi has grown gorgeous hair on her temples.

She loves beauty, so she can dye her hair, plus she also likes skin care, exercise and so on... She still looks in her twenties and thirties, but the crow's feet around her eyes and fine neck lines still look like she is in her early forties .

Now she was looking at him and smiling.

Li Shu asked with a smile, "What are you laughing at?"

Zhi Zhi took a bite of the sweet, glutinous and juicy apricot meat, and smiled, "I remember when we first came to Shanghai Ou Island...we couldn't even eat rice at that time For rice, I can only eat rice mixed with beans, and it is the kind with more beans and less rice..."

But bean rice is really not good.

So the educated youths tried their best to improve the food.

--Let the rice and beans be separated, and soybeans, mung beans, and red beans are made into jelly, and the by-products are soy milk, mung bean water, and red bean water...Everyone

eats a half-full meal of rice a day, and a meal of hot and sour jelly Soy milk, mung bean water or red bean water. The jelly is not very good for hunger. I ate it at 12 o'clock in the noon, and I was hungry after working until 4 o'clock in the afternoon...

Later, everyone changed it: only half of the jelly at noon was eaten, and the remaining half was packed in a lunch box. to the field. I couldn't get enough of jelly, and I only ate half of it. I could have carried it until after four o'clock, but sometimes I was hungry before three o'clock. At this time, I took out the other half of the jelly and ate it, so it would last until five or six o'clock.

Later, everyone gradually figured out the rules:

soybeans have a high flour yield and are suitable for making jelly;

mung beans are soaked overnight and boiled into pure mung bean porridge the next morning, which is the best for breakfast;

red beans are actually suitable for stewing. Adding sugar and lard to make steamed stuffed buns, or fillings for various cakes...

In this way, the educated youths work hard to farm and grow crops, and at the same time do coolies to build houses, kiln factories and warehouses... and rely on careful calculation With the help of digging wild vegetables, brazenly rubbing the fish of Justice Island, and rubbing the support of the coastal defense force Li Shu, they survived the most difficult period of time.

Eating the familiar and delicious mung bean jelly in his mouth, Li Shu suddenly fell into memories.

In 1966, Li Shu saw Zhi Zhi for the first time in a real sense. She was wearing a cheongsam and high heels, and an oiled paper umbrella covered her back, revealing a slender waist that could be held by hand...

He never knew that just looking at her back could fall in love with her for no reason.

Later, by chance, he had to quit the special forces... His father wanted him to go back to the capital, but he insisted on coming to Nanling.

Because Zhizhi is in Nanling.

In 1967, he followed Zhizhi to Seagull Island, and witnessed with his own eyes how Zhizhi led the educated youths to struggle hard.

In 1968, the lighthouse on Seagull Island and the radar station on Justice Island were built, and he led his troops to station on Seagull Island...

At that time, the infrastructure of the barracks was also poor. That year, he and his soldiers spent most of their time opening up wasteland and growing vegetables, raising chickens and ducks, building basketball courts, warehouses, canteens, toilets, bathing halls, and activity centers... and even built a road that was not too spacious. Cement road.

In the same year, they encountered a severe typhoon on Seagull Island.

He led his soldiers and educated youths to huddle together to watch and help each other. The process was thrilling, but also very interesting.

In 1969, the living conditions of the Haiou Island Educated Youth Station and the Lighthouse Barracks gradually improved. There were fewer construction tasks for the barracks, and Li Shu began to train soldiers. What he likes most is to take the soldiers for morning exercises every morning. Dozens of soldiers line up and run up the hill with their load...

Sometimes Zhizhi just stays in the educated youth vegetable garden to take care of the vegetable garden.

She loves beauty very much, and she must wear a straw hat when she goes out early in the morning, for fear of being tanned by the sun. The soldiers ran past the educated youth vegetable garden and greeted her with a smile.

At this time, she would definitely stop what she was doing, smile and wave to the soldiers, and send another "Come on"... Whenever

this time comes, Li Shu will pretend to run from the front of the team to the back of the team, Then he ran past Zhizhi again.

In this way, he can see her twice!

In 1970, the experimental greenhouses on Seagull Island were well established. The lighthouse and radar station managed by Li Shu have also been officially in operation. In addition to daily maintenance of the radar station and lighthouse, in addition to daily military training... Li Shu also needs to lead soldiers in plain clothes disguised as fishermen, and patrol the sea in tattered boats.

This year, Li Shu led the crowd to capture several groups of provincial spies disguised as inland fishermen, and drove away the provocateurs from the Moon Lane Kingdom. He and his comrades were injured because of this, and later won the military medal. But he didn't dare to tell Zhizhi at that time, because he was afraid that she would think his job was too dangerous and would not have sex with him.

In 1971, Zhizhi successfully established the Shuangdao Club.

In the same year, she finally agreed to have sex with him, and he was as happy as a fool.

After calming down, Li Shu realized that Zhizhi actually agreed or disagreed... He and Zhizhi didn't change too much after confirming their relationship. In other words, in fact, Zhizhi had already fallen in love with him before he confessed his love.

Be happy!

In 1972, he was recalled to Kyoto, where he met with the leaders of the army and the country. And received a secret mission... At the time, it was impossible to realize the secret mission.

--The country needs him to benefit from the convenience of the Nanling coastal defense force, and plant an island in the South China Sea!

The duty of a soldier is to obey orders.

Li Shu accepted this task without thinking.

But he was also worried about it, and he didn't know where to start. He is a soldier, he is good at fighting, capturing, marksmanship, scouting, ambush, physical strength and so on.

And Tanejima...

how to start? Where to start?

He has no concept at all.

In 1973, Li Shu successfully proposed to Zhizhi.

At the same time, Zhizhi is about to be recommended to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University, and Li Shu is leading this difficult task of planting islands, and he doesn't know where and how to start.

He nervously told Zhizhi about his difficult mission...Before that, he had been flustered with uncertainty.

Because he knows Zhizhi well, and knows that in Zhizhi's heart, career is the first priority.

When the time comes, she will go to college, and he will go to Zhongdao...

It is impossible for her to accommodate him.

Is it possible... that she will break up with him because of this?

Unexpectedly, as soon as Zhi Zhi heard about the task of planting an island, her eyes lit up immediately! She sticks to him, encourages him, and makes it clear that she wants to be a part of the project, too, tenderly but surely! She quickly gave him all kinds of useful advice, and suggested that he go to college with her.

Li Shu has always known that Zhizhi is the lighthouse in the hearts of the educated youths on Seagull Island, and it is also his.

As expected, she still pointed the way for him this time.

In the same year, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi got married and went to Huai University to study together.

In 1974, Zhizhi gave birth to Tiedan.

With the support and guidance of Zhizhi, Li Shu broke through the bottleneck of learning. From an ignorant layman, he gradually became a scholar and an expert.

In 1975, Zhi Zhi got the chance to go abroad.

She encouraged Li Shu to practice his foreign language well and go with her. She also told him that although she didn't want to admit it, at that time, the academic foundation abroad was stronger than that in China, and it was a good thing to go out and learn more.

For this reason, Li Shu began to practice foreign languages ​​hard.

In 1976, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi joined a visiting group and followed them abroad.

It was only when he was abroad that Li Shu knew the beauty of science. He plunged headlong into the ocean of learning like a dying fish... Only then did he realize why Zhi Zhi was so persistent in the beginning, that he must come out to have a look.

In 1977, Zhi Zhi gave birth to her youngest son, Tie Zhu.

This year, Li Shu has already organized a team to go to sea for investigation... He carefully took the first step of planting an island.

In 1982, Li Shu found Tang Niang with the help of Zhi Zhi.

The Zhongdao project has added a strong player.

In 1983, at the suggestion of Tang Niang, Li Shu selected six sites for Zhongdao. Later, the higher-ups sent people to inspect, and listened to Li Shu's island planting plan that took ten years to complete... Finally, two places were selected: one is the main island, Beikun Island, and the other is the auxiliary island, Nanpeng Island.

Since then, the vigorous operation of Zhongjima has started!

From then on, Li Shu and Zhi Zhi began to live apart.

Zhi Zhi stays in Huai'an with her children most of the time, and returns to Seagull Island during the summer vacation, while Li Shu devotes all his attention to his career in Zhongdao, going to Huai'an to visit his wife and children every one or two months... Focus all your energy on the island.

It is easier said than done to build an island in the sea!

What's more, it was still in such a poor and white age...

Yes, compared with the 1980s and 1960s, the domestic agricultural planting level has been greatly improved, the common people can eat enough, and their living standards have improved significantly.

But during those two decades, domestic heavy manufacturing almost stopped.

In addition, this kind of island project was still a secret project at that time, and Zhizhi once thought of buying professional machinery from foreign heavy industry manufacturers, but this was not allowed.

The production conditions that Li Shu had at that time were...people.

At that time, whether it was the construction of the main island or the sub-island, there were indescribable hardships.

Using the experience of building on land, it is not applicable to put it in the sea!

But the principle is similar.

To build a tall building on land, you need to dig a deep pit to bury the foundation first.

It's the same in the sea.

So, how do you dig a foundation in the sea?

The method of "digging the foundation by machinery" is not feasible.

By manual digging?

What a joke!

People wear diving suits and carry oxygen cylinders to dig holes on the seabed?

One is that Li Shu does not have so many diving suits and oxygen cylinders at all, and the other is that there is no way to fix or accumulate soil after digging a hole, and the seawater will take away the sediment.

Li Shu used his brains.

Or, transport the cement pipes that have been poured from the land?

Insert the cement pipe directly into the seabed, then drain the seawater, transport the cement and steel bars in batches by boat, and pour the reinforced concrete day and night?

The idea is good, but the cost is too high.

You know, the largest ship that Li Shu could mobilize at that time was only 20 tons in weight! A large cement pipe weighs nearly a hundred tons...

and there are still various technical problems:

--Can the mountains under the sea be dug? How to dig? How deep is enough? When encountering reefs on the bottom of the sea, they have to be blasted, but Huahua Country has never tried blasting on the bottom of the sea... --Assuming that the

idea of ​​"inserting the cement pipe directly into the bottom of the sea" is feasible, then how to do it? What about emptying the air in the cement pipe?

--If seawater is mixed with cement, will it change the structure of reinforced concrete?

--Will steel bars rust or be corroded by sea water?

...

Zhi Zhi has become the most solid technical advisor in Li Shu's team while she persists in her scientific research project.

She would participate in Li Shu's projects during the summer vacation every year, and even many times when Li Shu spent his holidays returning to Huai'an to visit relatives, the two spent most of their time together discussing the plan for planting islands.

For all the scientific research technologies that Li Shu needs, Zhizhi will find a way to help him find the corresponding professional experts.

Zhizhi even tried to get in touch with the heads of domestic heavy industry and military enterprises, and discussed with them whether the existing machinery could be modified according to the requirements of Li Shu's team, so as to manufacture a suitable sand dredging machine... At the same

time , Li Shu also reported to his superiors all the time.

In the end, with the efforts of many parties, two heavy industry manufacturing companies and two military manufacturing companies tried their best to develop suitable machines for Li Shu's team.

The first large civilian ship they refitted can be molded and poured with cement directly on the sea.

Of course, this process took up to two years... because there are always all kinds of surprises and difficult problems that cannot be solved. Several companies simply sent technicians to Li Shu's team to stay on guard day and night, and discuss and solve problems directly...but they were often delayed due to lack of spare parts of one kind or another.

After two years, the performance of the converted ship finally stabilized. At the same time, those technicians also drew a complete and upgraded version of the professional mechanical sand dredger blueprint.

Yes, transporting river sand and cement from the inland is labor-intensive and time-consuming.

There is ready-made sand on the seabed. As long as the problem of adhesive can be solved, the processes of mining sand, taking sand, and pouring on the spot can be carried out simultaneously. Wouldn't it be twice the result with half the effort?

In the past two years, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu's mentor, Professor Mi, have developed a suitable adhesive, and have completed five phases of experiments in the laboratory, confirming that the adhesive is safe and effective.

In 1986, the first dedicated sand dredger came out.

The speed of building the island suddenly accelerated a lot.

On New Year's Eve in 1987, Yuelan Kingdom finally realized that the Flower Planting Kingdom wanted to build an island here?

Because Beikun Island is far away from the coast of Huahua Country, it is closer to the border of Yuelan Country... Dozens of "fishermen" from Yuelan Country came to Beikun Island in the dark, hoping to take advantage of the soldiers on the island to spend New Year's Eve and relax. In order to be vigilant, he went to the island to commit crimes, intending to capture and drive away the soldiers on the island.

The young soldiers guarding the island used the radio to call for help from the Nanling coastal defense forces, and then rushed out with weapons...

By the time the nearby warships came to rescue them, Beikun Island had already experienced a fierce battle!

Although the young soldiers were all wounded and covered in blood, they were all alive, and they even captured dozens of "fishermen" from the Yuelan Kingdom.

Li Shu gritted his teeth with hatred, and applied for a military exercise to his superiors. Dozens of warships held the line of the high seas, cruising repeatedly near the sea border of the Moon Lane Kingdom.

Only then did Yuelan Kingdom become honest.

In 1990, Beikun Island gradually took shape. The first thatched hut on the island came out, and at the same time, Zhizhi's experimental warehouse appeared. A total of twelve soldiers stationed on the island for a long time.

But at this time, all supplies were transported from inland by ships.

In 1992, a dormitory with two floors of iron houses was built on Beikun Island. The soldiers lived in the iron houses. Although it was hot and stuffy, at least they did not have to endure the thatched roof being blown over by the strong wind in the middle of the night... ...

The altitude of the island was filled up, and coconut trees, vegetables and fruits began to be planted on the island. At the same time, it has also achieved self-sufficiency in fresh water and self-sufficiency in wind power and solar power.

In 1995, the area of ​​Beikun Island was further expanded, and it became a fresh water supply station for passing military, commercial and civilian ships. The facilities on the island have been further improved, and there are guest houses, canteens, and activity centers for the families of officers and soldiers to live in when they visit relatives.

In 1997, the area of ​​Beikun Island expanded again. Under the mobilization of the Nanling government, some fishermen moved to Beikun Island.

Beikun Island began a folk transformation.

In the past, Beikun Island looked like a cold machine with no human touch.

Since dozens of fishermen moved here, they have been busy raising sea fish and seafood, planting trees, vegetables and crops... The government and the army have also found ways to build hospitals, airports, schools and sewage treatment systems!

Next, the supply rate of fresh melons, fruits and vegetables produced by Beikun Island has reached 70%, and the food self-sufficiency rate has reached more than 20%!

As of 2007, Li Shu, the person in charge of the construction of Beikun Island, is about to retire.

Recalling these years, I have experienced infinite hardships in the construction process... Internally, there are countless problems that need to be tackled, and countless relevant departments need to coordinate and cooperate, to save money, to save food and expenses, and to take care of the physical and emotional health of the participating personnel Waiting for the problem to be solved; externally, the wolves of various countries are ambitious and have no good intentions, and the participants must be able to carry shovels and guns, and must be prepared to die for the country at any time...

Li Shu took a deep breath-

unconsciously he had two eyes flushed.

This is the country he loves, the country he is willing to give everything for!

Since he was young, his hair has been stained with frost, and he has dedicated himself to the country every day and every moment. He has no complaints, no regrets, and even enjoys it. Now he is about to retire, but the construction of Beikun Island has not yet been completed.

He must hand over this important task to the young and vigorous new person in charge, and then he will continue to serve Beikun Island until... the end of his life!

Li Shu took another deep breath.

He picked up the pen and began to scribble his work report.

Zhi Zhi stood aside and looked at Li Shu quietly.

Ever since Li Shu was about to retire and his superior asked him to write a complete job report, she could tell that Li Shu was a little unhappy.

She could feel his feelings.

--Li Shu has good physical fitness. He is sixty years old, and he is as strong as a person in his 30s and 40s. The physical strength of many soldiers under him is not as good as him! But because of his age, he had to obey the regulations and retire.

It's like she is fifty-seven years old, and her mental state is also very good. The students taught by her students sometimes have worse memory than her! But she also has to retreat to the second line because she is old...

It doesn't really matter, the rules are followed by everyone. Can you continue to shine after retirement? Besides, training newcomers is also a challenge.

Originally, she was supposed to stay in Huai'an during this time to lead the students and keep an eye on the projects, but she came back to accompany him because she thought that Li Shu was about to retire and might be in a bad mood.

Just as Zhizhi guessed, Li Shu was really depressed a few days ago.

Zhi Zhi tried to accompany him, cook him delicious food...and even took him outside for a walk, fishing in the nearby river and so on.

Now, seeing Li Shu's earnest appearance in writing like flying, Zhi Zhi smiled.

She packed up the dishes and left lightly.

Chapter 581 (final)

After handing in the work report, Li Shu took a rare vacation.

So Zhi Zhi stuffed the newly purchased digital camera, a thermos cup filled with warm water, a small towel, and various snacks into the backpack, and took Li Shu to stroll around the streets and alleys of Kyoto.

Ashamed to say.

Both of them have registered permanent residence in Kyoto, but for so many years, they haven't had time to take a good look around Kyoto.

When I was young, I was busy with work. Although I would take the children back to Kyoto to accompany the elders to celebrate the New Year every year, I was always busy with family gatherings, or staying with the elders in a nursing home for a few days... In short, the couple also treat the elders well

. Guilty, pay more attention to companionship when we are together. Although I have taken the elders and children to many scenic spots, but every time I was in a hurry, mainly to complete the task, and there was almost no time to fully enjoy and savor.

Now that you're free, let's take a stroll.

The two of them refused to let the guards and the nanny follow, they got on the bus together hand in hand, first came to the urban area, and then Zhi Zhi took out the small books that she carried with her and started to look through them.

Today's destination is Yishou Palace.

How to get to Yishou Palace by subway, what to eat near Yishou Palace... Zhizhi has collected information from the Internet in advance and made a guide.

The Internet penetration rate in 2008 cannot be compared with that in 2020. There are more computers surfing the Internet. Although there are smartphones, APPs are not yet popular. Zhizhi adapted quickly, but Li Shu was not too unaccustomed.

It's okay, just take your time.

The two walked hand in hand to the subway.

The subway is full of posters of all kinds:

【Welcome to Kyoto! 】

【Warmly celebrate the upcoming opening of the 29th Olympic Games! ]

[One world, one dream! ]

[People's Olympics, actively participate. 】

...

The Olympic Games held every four years will be held next month, in Kyoto.

Zhi Zhi stared at the poster for a while, then turned to Li Shu and said, "It is said that the opening ceremony was directed by Lao Zhang... I really want to see it, when the time comes, shall we watch it together?"

Li Shu nodded.

In an instant, the subway entered the station quickly.

Zhizhi pulled Li Shu into the carriage.

This time period is not the rush hour for commuting, there are not many people, but the seats are already full. Zhi Zhi walked to the corner, Li Shu stretched out his arms to hold on to the grab bar, protecting her in his arms.

However, as the train slowly entered the scenic spot, more and more people took the subway.

Zhi Zhi shrank in the corner, Li Shu used his body to circle a small safe space for her, but she was not squeezed.

When approaching the station, Li Shu protected Zhi Zhi, and the two slowly moved towards the car door.

An announcement sounded in the carriage: "... Passengers, Yishou Palace... is here. Please take your luggage and get off at the right door." As soon as the door opened, the people inside

wanted to go out, and the people outside wanted to come in...

Everyone wrestled for a while, and after all, those who wanted to go out went out, and those who wanted to come in came in.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu also squeezed out of the carriage.

A small bag in her hand fell to the ground, and the contents of the bag spilled all over the floor.

The two squatted on the ground to pick it up.

Waiting to pack up...

A five or six-year-old girl timidly came over and held Zhizhi's clothes, her eyes were terrified and helpless, and she asked in a crying voice: "Auntie, I, I can't find my parents." ...Can you help me?"

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu exchanged glances.

"Little friend, where are your parents?" Zhizhi asked softly.

The little girl wanted to cry, "I, I don't know, I, I... I was in the car with my parents, but I was squeezed out of the car for some reason, and then my parents and the others...maybe... In the car."

Zhizhi took the child's hand, "Don't worry, I'll take you to find the staff."

The two took the child to find the subway staff's office and told what happened. The staff asked Zhi Zhi and the others to wait for a while... Soon, the office phone rang. The staff answered the phone and said a few times, then said to the little girl, "Come here, little friend." Then he handed the phone to the little girl. girl.

The little girl went over, took the phone and listened to it for a while, then burst into tears, "Mom! Huh... an auntie came with me, okay, okay..." After putting down the phone, the little girl came over to hug Zhizhi again. .

It seems that only Zhizhi can bring her a sense of security.

At this time, the staff had already explained to Zhizhi and Li Shu, "Her parents got off the bus at the next stop, Jingcheng Station, and contacted our colleagues immediately. Now just tell the child not to leave, her parents will come right away. Zhizhi

nodded.

Li Shu asked the staff if he and Zhi Zhi could leave.

The little girl pitifully grabbed Zhizhi's sleeve.

Zhi Zhi's heart softened, and she said to Li Shu: "Then let's wait for a while!"

Li Shu didn't care.

Zhizhi carried some snacks in her bag, and now she brought out a few pieces of walnut soft cake, and gave them to the little girl.

The more she looked, the more she felt that the little girl's eyebrows and eyes looked a lot like the little golden branch back then.

But when he was young, Xiao Jinzhi was smart and shrewd, and the little girl in front of him was delicate and timid, with a completely different temperament.

The little girl smiled happily after eating, and told Zhizhi, "Thank you, auntie, this candy is delicious... My mother also has candy in her bag, and I will buy you some candy when my mother comes." Zhizhi and the little girl chatted for a

while sentence......

A young couple hurried over with a younger child in their arms.

When the family of four met, the parents and the children were all relieved.

Then the couple couldn't stop thanking Zhizhi and Li Shu, "Brother and sister-in-law, thank you so much! To tell you the truth, there were too many people in the car and we had a lot of luggage. When we found out that Xiaoqian was squeezed out The car door was already closed... Hey, I was so scared at the time... Thank you! Thank you, brother and sister!"

Zhizhi and Li Shu were a little embarrassed.

The age of the other couple seems to be about the same as that of Ah Qiang and

his wife .

They should be called Zhi Zhi, Uncle and Aunt Li Shu.

In the end...

Forget it, being mistaken by a couple in their early thirties for someone their age is actually a good thing.

After waving goodbye to the little girl's family, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu embarked on their journey.

Yishou Palace is a scenic spot with beautiful scenery and covers a huge area.

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu were not in a hurry, so they walked slowly, and when they were tired, they stopped to rest for a while, sat on a bench, took out the snacks and water in their backpacks, chatted, and had something to eat .

But Li Shu pointed to the distance and said: "Look, is that the little girl we met in the subway?"

Zhi Zhi took a closer look, it was really true!

The family of four is very happy together, the father is carrying the younger brother, the mother is holding the elder sister, and the family smiles very sweetly.

It's just too far away, and it seems that they are ready to leave Yishou Palace.

"That little girl looks like Jin Zhi when she was a child." Li Shu said.

Zhizhi nodded in agreement.

After a pause, Li Shu continued: "When I was young, Tie Dan and Jin Zhi were so close, I thought they could be a couple, but I didn't expect..."

Zhizhi was a little surprised, and smiled, "Don't talk about it, they grew up together, it's hard to be a couple."

Ah Zheng and Jin Zhi grew up together.

There is a five-year age difference between the two, but Jin Zhi looks younger, and Ah Zheng has been eating well since he was a child, and he is taller than his peers. There is not much difference in appearance between the two... plus Ah Zheng is nine years old In the first grade of junior high school, Jin Zhi was in the second grade of junior high school. Later, Ah Zheng skipped a grade again, and the two became classmates. Studying in the same class during the day and living in the same home at night, they are veritable childhood sweethearts.

It is also because of being too familiar...

In Jin Zhi's eyes, Ah Zheng is a younger brother who needs her to take care of him in life, and her parents are both in love. Although she is their own, they only have each other in their eyes. This led to Jin Zhi's extreme desire for family affection.

She took care of Ah Zheng very meticulously, treated him as her own younger brother, and listened to Zhizhi very much.

But at the same time, Jin Zhi inherited his mother Tang Niang's unyielding, self-improvement and aggressive character; he also inherited his father Fu Mingyu's flamboyant personality...so

Jin Zhi is not convinced in terms of studies, why Ah Zheng's academic performance is always better than hers?

Ah Zheng is a talented player.

Zhi Zhi was a human being in two lives, and she received an elite education in her previous life... Even she admitted that if she and A Zheng belonged to the same period, she would be inferior to A Zheng in terms of learning.

Jin Zhi refused to admit defeat, so she gritted her teeth and chased after him.

Every day he wakes up earlier than Ah Zheng, goes to bed later than Ah Zheng, works a hundred times harder than Ah Zheng...

but is still easily crushed by Ah Zheng.

After all, Jin Zhi is still young, and she cannot resolve negative emotions by herself.

Zhi Zhi intervened in time and sent Jin Zhi to the sports school to learn swimming.

Later, Jin Zhi was selected by the provincial sports school to participate in the National Games held in Haishi in 1983 and won the gold medal in swimming!

Jin Zhi was only fourteen years old at that time!

In terms of swimming, Ah Zheng is no match for Jin Zhi... Only then did Jin Zhi breathe a sigh of relief.

In 1987, 19-year-old Jin Zhi participated in the National Games again. This time she participated in the Ironman Pentathlon and won a gold medal.

Zhizhi's move is called making use of strengths and avoiding weaknesses. She teaches Jin Zhi with practical actions, not to go into a dead end.

Jin Zhi, who is twelve or thirteen years old, is not very sensible yet, but Jin Zhi, who is nineteen or twenty years old, is already sensible. Inspired by Zhi Zhi's calmness, Jin Zhi finally understands that everyone is unique and has their own good or bad side, there is really no need to compete with others everywhere, the best is to be strong.

There is no problem with being competitive, as long as you can surpass yourself and beat yourself the day before every day.

But in the past few years with Ah Zheng, Jin Zhi has developed a mentality of comparing and competing with Ah Zheng.

This kind of mentality leads to... Jin Zhi is in a relatively hostile position with Ah Zheng in a certain sense.

Jin Zhi will listen to Zhizhi's orders and take care of A Zheng in daily life; of course A Zheng will also listen to his mother and take care of his sister... Although the siblings have been together for a long time, they recalled that their perspectives were completely different when they were children.

Jin Zhi: Although my younger brother is very good, it's true that my younger brother is not up to snuff. He can't swim or martial arts! The only good thing is his academic performance, what a waste of his infinite strength!

Ah Zheng: Elder sister is very nice but also very fierce, it is better not to make her unhappy, otherwise she can smash a big rock half the height of a person with a whip!

How could such a pair of siblings become lovers?

So after Ah Zheng confirmed his relationship with female classmate Wang Jiawei at school, Jin Zhi's first reaction was jealousy: Ah Zheng, why is he looking for a girlfriend? I haven't found a boyfriend yet!

Later, when Ah Zheng brought Wang Jiawei back to meet his parents, Jin Zhi took Wang Jiawei and told him all the bad and embarrassing things Ah Zheng had done since he was a child...

At that time, Wang Jiawei was still a little jealous, thinking that the relationship between Ah Zheng and Jin Zhi was too close. It wasn't until Wang Jiawei's cousin met Jin Zhi, was shocked by Jin Zhi, and desperately pursued Jin Zhi, but after Jin Zhi hesitated for a long time, he agreed to Wang Jiawei's cousin's confession, and the two got married, Wang Jiawei was relieved.

Although Jin Zhi failed to make things happen with Wang Jiawei's cousin.

Recalling the past, Zhi Zhi picked up a few interesting stories about Jin Zhi and A Zheng's childhood to tell Li Shu.

Li Shu also recalled the past and couldn't help smiling.

Because of work, he and Zhi Zhi lived in two places for many years, and they spent some time together, but not much. But every time they meet, Zhizhi will always tell Li Shu everything about her, the children, and the family.

Zhizhi gave him... a sense of belonging and existence in the family.

The two sat on a bench by the artificial lake in Yishou Palace, eating the snacks they brought, and chatting with each other while laughing.

There is a canteen next to it, and there is a simple iron frame at the door, on which are many costumes of the imperial concubines of the Qing Dynasty, and there is a sign beside it that says "Clothes for rent, 20 yuan for two hours".

Tourists in twos and threes were picking clothes there, and some had already chosen their clothes and even put them on, laughing together and posing in various poses for relatives and friends to take pictures.

"Li Shu, let's rent clothes and take a photo!" Zhizhi said.

Boss Li Shu was not happy, with a look of disgust on his face, "What are you doing wearing that, it's so stupid!"

Zhi Zhi ignored him, ran over with a smile, and carefully selected two costumes... The men's costume is a yellow dragon robe , with a hat; the women's dress is a pink flag dress, and I also picked a flag head of the same style.

Angrily, Li Shu was forced by Zhi to put on the dragon robe. Then Zhizhi forced him to put on sunglasses, and then stuffed a folding fan into his hand.

As for Zhi Zhi, with the help of the waiter in the small shop, she also put on the concubine's palace dress, and tied a beautiful flag head on top of her head.

The clerk looked at the beautiful and delicate Zhizhi, and then at the imposing, cold and handsome

Li Shu, and couldn't help but be filled with emotion, "You two are a perfect match! This temperament...is just like the real emperor's empress. !"

Zhizhi laughed with a "puchi".

She handed the digital camera to the clerk and asked her to help take pictures.

The clerk enthusiastically agreed, probably because she had more knowledge, and she also instructed Zhi Zhi and Li Shu to pose in various poses...

During the period, Li Shu really didn't like the dragon robe, and kept sulking.

However, what Zhizhi and Li Shu didn't know was that when she and Li Shu were wearing costumes and walking by the lake, they also became the scenery in the eyes of others.

Someone quietly took pictures of her and Li Shu with a digital SLR.

After the photo was taken, Zhizhi returned her and Li Shu's costumes, and then took the digital camera and kept looking at the photos taken by the clerk for her and Li Shu, laughing so much that she liked it very much.

Li Shu saw her so happy, and thought that she had been married to him for so many years, and he never had the time and opportunity to play with her. Although this kind of thing is childish and ridiculous, as long as she likes...well,

by looking at her.

Li Shu also laughed.

The couple had a great day.

A few days later, Jin Zhi called Zhi Zhi, "Mom, you and my dad are so popular now!"

-- Jin Zhi called Zhi Zhi "Aunt Zhi Zhi" at first, and then changed it to "Iron Egg Mother", Later, because all her parents' meetings were held by Zhi Zhi, all the teachers called "Jin Zhi's mother" to Zhi Zhi... As time passed, Jin Zhi directly called Zhi Zhi's mother, Li Shu's father, Tang Niang and Fu Mingyu didn't mind, and Zhizhi and Li Shu didn't object either.

After hearing Jin Zhi's words, Zhizhi asked curiously: "Why is it so red?" Then she thought carefully which project in her hand was so eye-catching? Or did Bei Kun Island attract the attention of the Chinese people?

After thinking about it, she thinks it's impossible. Her project is too boring, and I'm afraid most people in the country are not very interested. As for Beikun Island, although it has been put into use, the superiors hope to keep the mystery of Beikun Island, after all, It is one of the secret weapons! So it is unlikely to be vigorously rendered.

Then...

Jin Zhi said with a smile: "Mom, do you know Tianya Community?"

"I know, it's a forum, it's very popular, right?" Zhizhi replied.

Jin Zhi smiled and explained.

It turned out that there was a photography section in the Tianya community, and a photography enthusiast posted a post titled "Just by looking at their eyes, I can make up ten romantic movies in my head." There was only one photo in the post, which was

his Taken near Yishou Palace one day.

In the photo, there is a man and a woman. The man is a rebellious and handsome Qing emperor; the woman is a beautiful concubine with a charming smile and beautiful eyes. The background is an ancient building.

The young emperor has a stern expression, and his whole body reveals the solemnity of the king and the awe-inspiring killing intent! Only when looking at Aifei, there was a hint of helplessness and pampering in his eyes.

The beautiful concubine bent slightly, turned her head slightly, and showed a witty smile, as if she was coquettish to the emperor, and seemed to be preparing to do something bad... As soon as

this post was posted, tall buildings were built immediately.

In the beginning, it was the netizens who scrambled to write one article after another about palace fights and sweet pets... Later, someone suddenly deciphered the true identities of the emperor and concubine.

Netizen A: I don't know the man, but the woman is Professor Bie from Huai'an Hai University!

Netizen B: I am from Huai'an Haida University, and I certify that what the host said is true.

Netizen C: Huai'an Haida University in 2004, I have attended the class of Professor Bie. Professor Bie is really beautiful and talented! I really miss the days when I used to study!

Netizen D: Let me go, is the professor of Huai'an Haida so young and beautiful?

Netizen E: Upstairs, Professor Bie has retired!

Netizen F: Ahhhhhh? Shock my whole family! Brother, you said that beautiful girl has retired?

Netizen B: Professor Bie's information is easy to check. A few years ago, she was one of the annual figures who moved the Flower Planting Country!

Netizen D: Brothers, I found it! It's really her, don't Zhizhi... Oh my god, she really has retired!

Netizen G: Since the heroine is Bie Zhizhi, then the heroine is her husband Li Shu!

Netizen F: They are too good-looking, why don't they go to film and become stars?

Netizen K: Come on, the two of them are leaders in their respective fields. It would be a loss to the country if they really let them go to film and become big stars!

Under Jin Zhi's guidance, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu read through the entire post with relish.

Then Zhizhi registered an account and commented on the post: Hello everyone, I am Bie Zhizhi from Huai'an Haida University. Welcome everyone to apply for Huai'an Haida University. I will continue to guide students.

As soon as this message came out, there was an uproar!

With a humorous tone, Zhi Zhi popularized the various majors of Haida to young netizens, and later recruited many students for Haida... After a while,

Li Shu's retirement order came down.

At the same time, the superior also issued an instruction to "award Comrade Li Shu".

This movement is simply extraordinary!

After liberation, except for the War to Resist US Aggression and Aid Korea in the early 1950s, the War to Resist US Aggression and Aid Vietnam in the 1960s, and the Anti-Defense Counterattack in the 1970s...the flower-growing country has not seen war for 30 years.

It is difficult for soldiers to earn military merits and be promoted in peaceful times.

Therefore, people who can be awarded honors in peaceful times... are very, very few, almost rare!

Zhi Zhi was overjoyed, Li Shu was also surprised and delighted.

He was a little uneasy, feeling that he was unworthy-the soldiers who can be honored are generally those who have made special contributions and sacrificed their lives for the country. But for so many years, he has been hanging up his civilian and false positions in the army, and he has not asked about the affairs of the army for a long, long time.

He...has a guilty conscience.

So he went to his superiors and expressed his concerns.

The superior gave him a bear hug with a smile, and said, "Don't worry! Your contribution... anyone with a discerning eye can see it! This is not something I can decide, nor is it a decision that any leader can make alone. The decision was made after a total of 23 leaders at the higher level reached a consensus." "

Comrade Li Shu, the party and the country recognize your work very much. You are a hard-working, enterprising, serious and responsible person. In time, you can cultivate more outstanding talents, and pass on your professional knowledge and your red patriotism!" As he spoke, the superior gave a military salute to Li Shu with a "snap"

.

Li Shu's eyes were red.

A few days later, Li Shu arrived at Purple Cloud Sea on time, dressed in formal attire, full of excitement. Witnessed by a group of leaders and elders, the leader honored Li Shu.

The ceremony is simple and concise, but grand and serious.

When he got home, Li Shu couldn't wait to show Zhizhi the belt, the new military rank badge and the certificate.

Zhizhi was so happy, she was even more excited than when she was selected as the person who touched the flower planting country of the year... She hugged these things and held them close to her heart, and couldn't help crying. He whispered:

"Li Shu, you are worth it!"

Li Shu was also very happy and couldn't help hugging her and weeping.

Hanging on the wall is a powerful cursive, which is the work of Lao Li in the past. It is written by the founding leader "Qinyuanchun Changsha": "...Looking at the

mountains are red and the forests are all dyed; The boats compete for the flow.

The eagles hit the sky, the fish fly in the shallow bottom, and all kinds of frosty sky compete for freedom.

Feeling melancholy, I asked the boundless earth, who is in charge of the ups and downs?

Bringing hundreds of couples to travel, recalling the past years and years.

Cha classmate is young, in full bloom..."

==This article is all over, thank you for watching==

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
8.4K 208 4
[Billy loomis x Female oc x Stu Macher] -poly relationship - - Melinda O'Conners, the childhood friend of Billy loomis and Stu Macher. The girl the...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...