Back To School

Da pologoonies

"This dropout is dropping back in." Altro

dropout
dropout
applications
bookstore
all set
congratulations
super sale
syllabus week
boarding

double back

2 0 0
Da pologoonies

Man, where is this fuck ass place?

"Good morning, Ms. I know you can help me. I'm looking for someone who helped me some weeks back. Two to be exact. She's about my age. Maybe a bit younger. I believe she works here with you. She helped me. And I wanted to thank her."

The lady he spoke to listened, nodded, and told him to hold on one second and disappear behind the same wall the girl had disappeared behind the last time he was here. He waited for some time, reading and re-reading the laminated papers and flyers displayed underneath the plexy glass on the counter before him.

"Hi, brochure baby!"  a small yelp voice spoke as he reread the same flyer. Looking up, he too smiled because she was his helper; before either could speak again, he had pulled her from around the counter, separating them into a tight embrace, thanking her as they hugged.

She had reassured him that it was no big deal as she rubbed his back, soothing him, his grip getting tighter with each pass of her hand. He dampened the base of her neck, showing his gratitude through soaked-filled kisses as he couldn't fathom another way to express his appreciation. He was back in school, and it was all due to her.

"Thank you again," She smiled as she rubbed his shoulders as they stood apart,

"If you want, I can show you your classes, especially since we have the same ones." He smiled as he nodded,

"I would love that." And just like before, she helped him once again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

152K 6.9K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.1M 41.2K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...