Soulmates-LandoNorrisFF

By Schumi_f1

soul mates you meet by chance and when i met you i was sure you were one More

introduction
Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirtheen
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fiveteen.
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
-note-

chapter Twenty Five

68 1 0
By Schumi_f1

Finale day! I said as lando walked into the room. Ur gonna score the winning one. He said and i smiled. Thank u for flying over how are u? Good my family is joining too. He said and i smiled. U drove an amazing race. I said and he smiled. U watched? I did i had time off ofcourse I'm supporting my boyfriend then. I said and he smiled. I'm so in love with u. He said and i blushed. Ur litterly my dream men. I said and lando smiled.

We went for breakfast and. Then i had to leave to the stadium to start training and prepping myself for the game against germany.

Morning. I said as i saw beth sitting. Beth. I said and she hugged me. Hey sunshine u played amazing games. Thank u beth. I said and she smiled. I had a talk with her and she smiled. Now go and win this game for ur country. Ofcourse. I said and she smiled.

——-

HannahdeJong4

Liked by 1937207 users and landonorris
——-
We f*cking did it!!!!!
Dad u hear that? I scored the most this tournament! I did it. I hope ur proud up there. I miss u so much.

thanks for all the support❤️
—————————————————————@landonorris- so proud of u babe
U- thank u lan🫶

Nyckdevries-GO CHAMP

Flonorris- AMAZINGGGG

Annadejong- i'm so proud of u sissy.

Bethmead- u did it!

-more comments loading-

We partied till late in the morning and at 4am i was finally home. Lan. I said as i saw him waiting and he smiled. U didn't stay up did u? Ofcourse i did i have to be sure if ur home safe was it a good party? It was amazing. I said and kissed him. I'm so proud of u. He said and i smiled.

We walked to the bedroom and i changed quickly before i lay down in lando's arms. I love u so much lan. Nahh thats not happening i love u more. He said and kissed me. I smiled between the kiss and put my arms around his neck. Ur the best thing ever happend to me. He said between each kiss and i just smiled and then we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7K 26
✧.* book two in 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 she's his celebrity crush 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 #8 in formulaone #3 in mclaren #1 in gf #3 i...
250K 3.1K 45
@carlossainz55 commented on your post.
743K 13K 69
"Did I really have a one night stand with the Netflix girl?"
405K 10.1K 25
Souls don't meet by accident. COLLAB WITH @CURVAPARABOLICA