[Fan Continuation of] That Ti...

By TheGamerMoritz

Myne, now Rozemyne, was an apprentice priestess in the archduchy of Ehrenfest. After the duchy receives new h... More

Formats
Chapter 70: Musical Diversion
Chapter 72: The Meeting(1)
Chapter 73: The Meeting(2) and Afterwards
Chapter 74: The Punishment
Chapter 75: The Fashion Show
Chapter 76: End of Fashion and The Golden ...

Chapter 71: Eve of the meeting

87 6 0
By TheGamerMoritz

Rimuru POV:

I'm currently sitting in my office reading through some documents regarding the status, earnings and activities of the founding festival. Anyway there are so many documents without the help of Raphael I wouldn't be able to work my way though all of them. While processing the 2nd of the 4 stacks of documents I noticed Souei appearing.

I command him "Speak, Souei." "Ferdinand-dono has notified me of a possible attempt to sour our relationship. His uncle, the High Bishop of the Temple of Ehrenfest, seems to have arrived here and is speaking to Veronica, the mother of Sylverster-dono and thus the official grandmother of Rozemyne." "And how does he know that they really want to sour our relationship?" "He seems to think that Veronica wants to groom Wilfried as the next heir to the archduke title and is therefore dissatisfied with our new relationship which is built upon the communication built though Rozemyne and therefore strengthens her chance of ascending to archduchess. Furthermore Veronica is a devout believer of the old Luminism which advocates the elimination of monsters."

"Is there proof?"I inquire about the authenticity. "There is none only speculation." 

"Then we can only prepare countermeasures for any possible attempts of souring. Tell him I'd like him to further discuss this matter with him at a later point of time."

After hearing my decision Souei disappears again, back to being on standby and appearing on command. Now that this matter is dealt with I have to prepare for today's revision meeting.

Unbeknownst to Rimuru is that while he's thinking about Souei's reliability a certain female Dragonewt is watching Souei's main body petting a little black cat.

Rozemyne POV:

Now I'm back from the orchestra and am waiting for the time to go to the meeting tonight. Tuuli is sitting beside me in my house. I have to think about what I should do with my retainers after all they should officially attend to me but I don't need any help and it would be awkward with my family if they were living here with us. But that's for a problem for a later time.

Maybe I should try to play the new cards game with the cards i got from Lutz, let's see where the others are mother is making new clothes for the unborn baby and dad is away with the guards so that's a no. Then I'll just wait for a bit, when is the meeting anyway?

I send a [Thought Communication] to Rimurur 'When is the meeting today?' is my question and Rimurur answers 'It's in three hours.' 'OK.'

In the meantime I can just go to the Labyrinth and ask Veldora to teach me a new spell. So before the [Thought Communication] was cut off I asked Rimuru 'How can I go visit Veldora in the Labyrinth is there a good way to enter there?' 'You'd have to go through the personal stair. You should be able to do it at the moment. Just go to the Labyrinth and enter though the big door. The Labyrinth is still not open for the normal adventurers so just go in.' 'Ok.' And i cut off the [Thought Communication].

"Hey Tuuli, I'll go to the Labyrinth now. The meeting for the review of the festival is in three hours so be at the room by that time. Bye" And with that being said I take the mask and the hood from when I was with Hinata, Kenya, Chloe, Ryoto, Alice and Gale.

On my way to the Labyrinth's Underground I got a few looks for my strange outfit but that's the extend of it. I went down the stairs to the big room underneath the Colosseum and enter it. There's again the massive door which leads to the dungeon. I try to open the door with my physical prowess but that just isn't enough so I try to use magicules to open the door. It is hard to use it with the bracelet on, but I manage to do it. The door opens slowly and i enter the first floor which is just the entrance room in which the front desk, a training ground and a gym is located. I look for the restricted staircase and enter it. 

'On what floor was Veldora on again? Hm... It was the 100th one.' With my refound knowledge I go down the stairs after a few floors I switched to flying down the stairs.

I finally reach the last floor and enter it. I enter the cave like room and look for Veldora. I remember there being another door which leads to his private rooms. I therefore walk through the magicules filled room and go over to the door. I knock on the door and wait.

"Who's there?" There's a hoarse cry from inside the room, it continues. "Who dare interrupts my reading of the HOLY SCRIPTUREs?" After that epic monologue the door opens and I can see a yellow-haired man with tanned muscles who says"Oh, it's you Rozemyne-chan, what do you want? Come on in."

"Hi Veldora-san" after thinking for a few seconds I continue with"What holy scriptures?"
"Let me get them real quick"after saying this Veldora walks into his private quarters and returns with a thick book."These are mangas, the Holy Scriptures." My smile drops and I think 'What the?' He noticed my reaction and does a little cough *cough* "Anyway why are you here?" is his saving line. I decide to ignore the previous interaction and respond to him.  "I wanted to ask you if you could teach me another magic." A thoughtful expression appears on him for a fraction of a second, after which he says: "But only if you call me Veldora-sensei." Followed by two small *coughs*, but after looking away for a second he looks back at me with his golden eyes. On a side note they look kind of like Rimuru's.

 'Calling Veldora-san sensei, would that be even bad? After all he's teaching me magic so he's in a way already a sensei of mine. So I've no problem with calling him sensei and furthermore a sensei would protect his student, so I'd have the Storm Dragon's Protection the protection of a True Dragon, that's cool'

It didn't even take me 5 seconds to decide this. "Ok Veldora-sensei." After hearing that he seems to think about something but says nothing. After 5 seconds I can see a little fairy flying over here. Once she's here she asks Veldora:" What's up Master?" "Ramiris listen to how Rozemyne-chan calls me. Do it again." He says this with a very smug face. "Okay Veldora-sensei" I say this a bit irritated.

Veldora begins his three staged laugh and Ramiris looks at Veldora and afterwards glancing at me. "Call me sensei as well"(Ramiris) "Why?"(Rozemyne) "Yeah why should my dear student do that? It's not like you've teached her magic and you even made Guy hate her due to your actions."(Veldora) Veldora's smug speech contained overwhelmingly good arguments that make me question his normal personality and even reminded me of Ramiris' evil deeds. 'She would have to do many things to be called -sensei from me' This belief carved itself onto my heart. But due to my heart not beating anymore this belief could probably be scrapped away with many bribes(books).

Ramiris stares at me and I feel my head hurting a bit. I can hear her mutter under her breath "Books as bribes, noted." 'Did she read my mind, How? Maybe because I'm a demi-spirit and she's the fairy queen or is it because this is her labyrinth.' I couldn't narrow it down further so I decided to forget about it for now.

While I was still in my thought Veldora seemed to think as well. After both finishing our thoughts he asks me "Do you want to learn new magic first or read a few holy scriptures, after all you already read all books found in Tempest." 'Oh reading mangas is still reading, I did read quite a few in my last life but I was rather concentrated into books, but now that there are no more books here I could read some mangas.'

"Do you also go to the meeting?"(RM = Rozemyne) "Yes"(Veldora) "Good, then first magic before the meeting and mang.. holy scriptures during the meeting"(RM)

"Ok then I'll teach you a magic ... Hmm what type of magic?"(Veldora) "Maybe Illusion Magic for her, after all she always tries to hide her official identity"(Ramiris) "That would be helpful"(RM)

"Ok,  so it is decided I'll teach you Illusion Magic" after thinking for a bit Veldora continues "And afterwards we go to the meeting to compla.. particpate in it"

"So, Illusion Magic is pretty simple .... for us. However to learn it you just have to begin small. So here take this small stone and touch it with your hands think of there being nothing instead of a stone" After listening to Veldora's explanation I was reminded of the [Cast Annulement] I had so I naturally didn't have to know a spell and could rather use my imagination more specifically imprint my will though my imagination for it. 

Anyway I start thinking of the stone vanishing and I have to image of therefore there being no stone in my hand ... But the stone was still there. "Ah little spirit you still have the bracelet on so you can't really use your magicules at the moment."(Veldora)

I take of my bracelet look away for a moment, lock back at the stone and close my eyes back to imagining there being no stone. With my [Magic Sense] I am still able to see everything so closing my help didn't really do anything but after continuously imagining the stone disappearing  I could see a little magic circle appearing and the stone suddenly disappearing. It worked. "Oh well done, pretty quick as well. It's just so fun teaching her, my student, don't you think Ramiris?"(Veldora)  "Yes, Master"(Ramiris)

While trying to ignore this conversation I thought of changing my appearance, but I just couldn't change it enough. "Oh, you're trying to change your image? That doesn't work that easily. You're already accustomed to your appearance and the changes would have to be on the spiritual body, but you're only a demi-spiritual life form and not a full one, so you don't have complete control over you're image and to add to that you're high count of magicules which you would have to mask as well but to mask that much energy you would have to use at least the same amount of them as well, but that's just impossible." "So you have to not imagine you being different but just appearing different .Think of there being a layer which is put thinly on top of your skin which looks like you want it to look. In that case you don't clash with your spiritual body and magicules."

'Ah, okay. Imagine a thin layer above me, let's begin with a layer of extremely thin silk. At the start it should be completely white. Does it work?' While thinking of having a thin white layer of silk on top of me there really started to be such a layer, no rather it seems like there is but in reality there isn't. 'I should look at myself using [Magic Sense]' I thought of doing that and I did it. 'Woah it works. I can only see a white figure that looks exactly like myself. The next is only concentrating on my face, after all the clothes are always changeable  and illusionable due to them not having a will or that many magicules. After imagining the silk only being above my head and hair the rest of the white disappeared.'Let's have the illusion of my hair being black like and and the rest of the face should look like .... Rimuru. I think of doing it like that but realize that the silk isn't precise enough so I let it be even closer so that it practicially lays on top and then create the illusion. I look at myself and it ... works!

"Congratulations, my little spirit student" These wishes were followed by his signature three staged laughs."Now you now the basics, that's enough for today, after all we still have holy scriptures to read."

Following Veldora opening and entering through the door I followed as well. Almost at the same time a little fairy wanted to enter as well while saying "I need to get the new volume master."

Veldora let her come in as well into his little abode where he has to stay in human form. I looked at all the furniture and was surprised that it was surprisingly simple but there was another door and after opening it I could see a room full of golden bookshelfs and red carpets with a huge amount of mangas on these shelfs.

"Here are all the holy scriptures I have read and will read in the near future. Rozemyne, you should start at the beginning of the series 5 isles to your left they should be beginner friendly."

I walked over to the mentioned isle and start reading it, I felt like I read it once before but I couldn't remember it fully so I might as well start from the beginning.

***************************
2254 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 568 10
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
134K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
36.3K 3.3K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
84K 2.1K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...