𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me wi... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🤍
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt.. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt.. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Chapt. 17
Chapt.. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chap.. 21
Bonus Chapt. 22
Chapt.. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt.. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt.. 32
Chapt. 33
Epilogue. 🩷
Spoilers...🦋
New Story Alert-🎉🤍!

Chapt. 1

33K 474 90
By Leyah_eroticstories

This story starts 8 months after the ending of 'Alessio's Temptation'》.... Enjoy loves.♡

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"Why was I not notified about this from before?" I questioned the man infront of me.

He just shrugged carelessly and I raised a brow at him as he sighed quietly. "I forgot okay? Plus it's not a big deal anyway, it's just lingerie."

I rolled my eyes. "Since when did I even start modeling in lingerie though?"

"Since now." He shrugged and hurriedly walk away.

I groaned loudly walking into the room to change. It's not like I had a problem doing this but I'm surely gonna be dead once my dad and brothers see it.

Let's just hope they don't see it when it reaches magazines and what not. I stepped out after getting everything sort out, then went to take the pictures.

I've always wanted to be a model ever since I was young and saw my mom being the face of Dior, which I am since I was 15, but still- it was a dream come true.

I love what I do, the only thing I hate- is the attention that comes with it, especially with all these perverted men.

"Yes, that's it." Seb voice forced me out of my thoughts as I kept changing my poses. "Turn left, just a little more. Yes, stay right there beautiful."

Hopefully this is the first and last lingerie that I'll have to pose in, I normally model for clothing line instead- which I prefer to do.

"Okay Sie, that's it for today I guess. I'll see you monday, sweetpea." Seb says as he winks at me and I shook my head.

I internally grin as he sighed. I mean, this man as been trying to get in my pants from the first day I met him and that was when I turned 18. I've known him for six long years and he hasn't given up.

He knew he stood no chance, which I remind him everyday but he still tries anyway. That's what I call determination.

Of course he's handsome, but he's not my type.

I've only had sex with one person before and I'll keep it that way, he took my virginity when I was 20, and I did not regret it at all. Oh, it was the best feeling in the world.

Not that I have anything to compare it with of course.

Just as I got to my car and before I could think more, my phone rings making me jump. I open my car door and went inside as I took out my phone.

I grinned when I saw who's calling me. "Hello, my favorite old man."

"This old man still as your mother screaming all ni-"

"Noooo, I do not want to hear about that dad. That's so gross!" I groan as he chuckles loudly.

"Oh right, that one slipped I promise sweetie." I could hear laughing in the background and I knew it was mom. "So, I've called to tell you that we'll be having a family dinner tomorrow night so you have to be here."

I smiled. "Of course dad, I'll be there. It's been two weeks since I've seen you or mom." I said as I drove up to my penthouse, I bought this house when I turned 19, with my own money of course.

I know my parents are billionaires and what not, but I do make my own money by modeling. I like doing things on my own without the help of my parents money.

I got out after I parked in my garage, taking out my bags as I hear dad sigh on the phone as I put it on speaker. "Well make sure to come tomorrow, everyone will be there too."

"I promise I will dad, I can't wait to see everyone again." I told him, taking off my heels and dropped on my bed as soon as I reached my bedroom.

I had a very ectic day, I had over three different photoshoots today- then I had to go find a house cleaner to clean up his house for when he gets here.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow princess, we love you." He says and I hummed hearing mom also yelling her love you to me.

I yawned, "I love you both, bye." I hang up after that as I fell asleep right where my head laid.

The vibration of my phone woke me up and I groan jot wanting to wake up, I yawned before answering it with my eyes still closed.

"Hey bitch." My bestfriend voice blasted through the phone as I rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake. God, what's with him and all that noise in the background.

Oh right, he must be working at the bar tonight.

"Aren't you suppose to be serving people drinks? Why are you bothering me sir?"

I need to take a bath since as I fell asleep before I could take one. That's so unlikely of me, I must be really tired.

"You're right, I could be talking to all these sexy ass men right now but here I am talking to you." He sassed and I smirked at his playboy ways.

Alex fucks anything that has a penis, not that I'm judging or anything but this man has people wanting to fight me over him.

If only they knew he only loves dicks.

"Touché. Please do save some of the men for the ladies too." I say as he chuckled.

"First come, first serve." And that ladies and gents is my bestfriend.

Well one of them. Alex Colt, my ride or die, the guy who everyone thinks is my boyfriend for some reason which is fucking weird because Alex is nowhere near straight.

"You coming soon bunny?" He asked, then continue with a squeal. "That's what she said."

I shook my head. "Yeah I'll be at the club soon. Is Hazel there yet?" I asked, that girl is always late.

"Pssh, here yet? Bunny you know better than to ask that. Now, chop chop bitch- I wanna get some dick tonight, its been a week."

"Hmmm." I could feel my eyes closing on there on record, ready to fall back into deep sleep.

"Are you even listening to me?" He grunts into the phone.

"Hmm?"

"Get your ass up, Sienna Ava!" He says and I groan, rolling over.

"I'm up, damn." I finally say, sluggishly walking off to the bathroom. "See you later, love."

"Bye bunny, I got skittles for you."

I scoffed hanging up the phone. I went and showered, then got dressed for the club.

Everyone knows that my weakness is spur skittles and they always bribe me with it. I swear if someone's kidnapping me and they have sour skittles, believe me they can damn well take me away.

That's how much u love skittles.

Every week he orders skittles for me and made sure it was delivered to me and he never forgets- definitely deserves some head.

Hazel♡♡ - Bestieeee

Me - Don't bestie me, where are you? I'm about to pull up outside the club now.

Hazel♡♡ - Me too, just wait on me at the entrance.

I sighed as I parked my silver Ferrari in the underground parking lot. Thank God, this is my brother's club- their clubs are the only clubs I ever step my foot in.

Hopefully he's too busy with his wife and kids to be here. I mean, I love my brothers but they're too overprotective- especially Silas.

Even though I know they're just trying to protect me, but at some point I have to learn by myself- for goodness sake, I'm 23 years old and if I get a boyfriend, they'll chase him away.

"I'm so sorry, boo." I turned around to see Hazel skipping towards me and that was enough for me to smile.

Hazel is a beautiful girl, standing at 5'8 while I'm 5'10, she has those sparking amber eyes that I love so much and I'm here with plain old blue eyes.

"Oh, you're stunning." She winked and I hugged her.

"And you my darling, is gorgeous." I tell her and she smirked with a 'oh I know' look.

"Lets get inside before Alex kills us both." She snorted as we walked inside together. I smiled already feeling the vibe of the music as we walked over to where Alex was serving drinks.

"Finally, they came." He says sarcastically and I giggled.

"We can always go back home, you know." Hazel stated as we sat on the stool.

"Please no, I need some dick and what better way to get it than right now when my besties are here to serve until I get back?" He said with puppy eyes.

"Alex, are you not tired of the bathroom?" I asked as Hazel tries not to laugh.

Alex fucks in that bathroom more than how people uses it. If Alessio ever finds out- he'll be a dead man walking.

"As a matter of fact, no I am not. When a dick is good, you won't care where you're getting it bitch." He smirked patting my head like a puppy as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm giving you 10 minutes Colt, that's it." I glared and he frowned.

"I'll try to see if I can cum in 10 minutes." His frown deepens and I gagged.

"TMI dude." Hazel cringed as he walked away in style to God knows where.

I can only hope Alessio won't see him if he's here tonight, because God knows I can't be saving Alex's ass everytime.

I looked around the club which was pretty packed tonight. Whoever is not drinking, is dancing or making out.

I gulped down the tequila and scrunched up my face at the taste. It's been a while since I've had fun and I need it tonight.

"I was suppose to meet up with my cousin but I can't leave you alone here." Hazel pouts looking around the club.

"And why not? I'm not a child you know."

"No, but I'd be a bad friend if I just left you here just go find a cousin whom I don't like." She shrugged.

I smiled. "You do know this is my brother's club right? Nothing can happen to me here."

"Still. Don't argue with me on this, I can do it when Alex is back. So what you wanna do? Thinking about it, all these years I've never seen you with a man you like." She says loudly.

I shrug, "Just not interested."

"Bullshit." She studies me and I sighed. "Oh wait. You do have your eyes on someone, don't you?" She squeals and I grimaced.

"W-What? No!" I rushed out and she smirks.

"Tell me, who's he? What's his name? Where did you meet him?" She questions.

I met Hazel two years ago, so she doesn't even know most of what's going on with me. I do feel guilty keeping secrets from her but it's for the best for now.

When the time is right, I'll tell the truth but for now she can only know the name of the person.

The only person who knows is Alex because I've known him since high school days. He knows most things about what's going on in my life and that makes me feel guilty that Hazel has no idea.

"Hello, I'm waiting here." Hazel snaps her fingers infront of me and I blushed.

"His name is—"
.
.
.
.

Welcome back my loves😫🩷 most people wanted Killian's story, so here it is..🦋

This won't be one of those stories with them just meeting, they already know each other- soooooo, don't be coming up in here complaining about this being fast-paced.☠️💓

It is, so what? You'll figure out why but tou can leave if you don't like it being fast then.🥱

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 143 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
139K 4.7K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
704K 9.6K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
5.4M 144K 33
"I want to have you scream my name to the heavens as I thrust into you." he elaborates, causing me to shut my legs. "I-" I stop, not knowing how to r...