✯𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 |jude bellingham

بواسطة infrankoceanwetrst

ON HOLD -till i can be bothered again المزيد

intro.
-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏
01
02
03
05
-𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐
06
07

04

756 10 2
بواسطة infrankoceanwetrst

"𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝘀-"
! 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏.
(sorry im so indecisive but im changing bella's face claim to kenza because i can hardly find any photos of mya and i don't have the effort to search sorry again😭😭)

𝟏 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 !
INSTAGRAM

@𝐉𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝟐𝟓 + @𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐄

(I know this is a bit of a stretch but pretend it's jadon💀)

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐉𝐁𝐈𝐙𝐙𝟐𝟐, 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃𝟔𝟔, 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝟒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐗𝐘𝐙 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒...
@𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 recently🤓

COMMENTS

@𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃𝟔𝟔 um delete this
>@𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 WHY🥲
>@𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃𝟔𝟔 bc im not in it?
>@𝐉𝐁𝐈𝐙𝐙𝟐𝟐 fr where am i😓😓

@𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍_  we need to meet soon girl !!
>@𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 YES we do

@𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑𝟐 the nails😍

𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄⚽️
hey belles
you busy today?

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀🤩
hmm idk it depends
why?

𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄⚽️
welll i want to
take you out on
that date I promised you

to a proper place this time
obviously

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀🤩
oo okayy !🥰
jadon's coming round
to mine in a bit but he's
not staying

i'm free from 6 and onwards
if that works for you ?

𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐄⚽️
any time is fine
bella
i'll pick you up
at 6:30 💓

📍𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓.                                                                                                                 𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌
BELLA'S POV  ☆彡
"jay!!" i shouted across my apartment, no response. "jadon!" i screamed louder. he popped his head round the doorway to my kitchen with a confused look on his face, "what do you want man."
"don't be rude come here" i waved him over. dance moms was playing on the tv, yes dance moms judge me all you like but it's so addicting, while i was sat slouched on my sofa comfortably replying to jude.

"yeah what is it?" he sighed sitting down on the other side of the sofa where my legs were resting. "umm so basically.." I started, turning my phone off and putting it face down on my chest. "basicallyyy..." he copied motioning with his eyes for me to carry on my point. "basically you know jude yeah," he rolled his eyes at his name, "yeah what about him" "why did you roll your eyes for let me finish first, anyways he's just asked to take me out" i confessed. i heard Jadon kiss his teeth as he looked away from me to the tv.
"bella why are you watching this bullshit again it's a dead show" i laughed at him, sitting up and leaning over to smack him on the head. "this is my house i watch whatever I like thank you," i said, "plus it's not dead shutup."

he death stared me while rubbing the back of his head pretending to be in pain. "anyways did u hear what I said?" i asked him. i repositioned myself sitting on my knees closer to him. "yes i heard what you said for fucks sake!" he expressed, eyebrows knitting together, "is he stupid? i made it clear you were off limits."
i mean i guess he's right butt... "i know jay but i really want to goo" i begged, " he was completely fine with me last time he never tried anything remember?" he sighed, "yeah but belles he's such a man slag you don't get it"

"but jayy I already said yes and i really want to go!" i pouted "and what if he's booked it already and I have to cancel all because you won't let me?" he dropped his head down into his hands groaning while rubbing his face in frustration. "bella I understand that you guys have been talking and that but I just-"

he paused thinking of what to say. "okay fine you can go yeah" i immediately wrapped my arms around him in a big hug smiling so hard. "thank you ! thank you ! thank you !" i squeeled while shaking him around. "chill bella man let me finish" he pushed me off him while laughing. atleast i know he's not too annoyed about it. "listen yeah i just want you to be happy and if going on this date with him makes you happy i guess i'll have to deal with it, but just be careful bella whatever u do don't rush into anything too fast with him because he can't be trusted" he explained looking at me with a concerned look on his face, "i love you to much to see you get hurt alright?" i rolled my eyes smiling, "yess jay i knowww"

he smiled back at me pulling me in for a little hug.he kissed the top of my head gently, "cmon let's get you ready now yeah? but i'm staying over tonight for when u get back, don't even think about bringing him inside he's not allowed yet until he speaks to me" he warned.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
60.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...