Honkai Impact 3rd: The Light...

By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi Kaslana is the adopted Son from Siegfried Kaslana and the Big Brother from Kiana Kaslana. He was the c... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: Chiba Academy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Special Chapter 7 (Hot Springs adventure)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

1.1K 52 16
By A-kun_Kaslana

Shiroi's PoV

''Why did we let them capture us, Shiroi?'' Mei asked me curiously as she sat across from me in our cell. After we surrender, they lead us underground and lock us in a cell that suppresses our Honkai energy, including mana.

''It's simply unnecessary to fight each other. We have the same goal, just a different method. But I know for a fact that in normal circumstances the two will never work together. Anti-Entropy in particular didn't like Schicksal or Otto Apocalypse method...''

I explain to her and she thought about my words. Mei and the others certainly still view Schicksal as an organization with no downside.

I know the dark side of Schicksal very well.

And that's why I'm trying to change from the inside out, but as long as Otto is there, my movements are limited.

Otto is a dangerous man with a mindset like no other. He is unpredictable, but I know his weakness for my ancestor, Kallen Kaslana.

It wasn't that hard to know since he was literally making a game about her. His obsession could be used against him, but even then he will be difficult to deal with.

After all, he is a merciless man who sacrifices innocent people to achieve his goal without remorse. Therefore, it is better to stay close to him instead of being his enemy.

''But why couldn't they fight together? Ultimately, our goal is to destroy Honkai forever and save humanity.'' Mei asked me with a serious expression. After all, she is really a curious and intelligent girl.

''Anti-Entropy has a history with Schicksal that isn't really a good one. You girls wouldn't learn it at St. Freya's because Schicksal didn't deem it important for history lessons. I would like to tell you more, but our guests are coming.'' I said, my gaze sweeping over the cell bars to where a certain person was standing, from the other side of the cell bars.

I don't think we're really that lucky if I meet her here of all places. She's like Welt Joyce, a clone... but she's my clone. Her DNA is made up of mine and a demon lord who was killed many years ago when I was a still child.

I've met her a few times but she always tries to start a fight against me because she wants to beat me because I'm the original.

Don't ask me why she's a girl. I think it's mostly because of the Demon Lord's DNA, because her DNA is mostly made up of the Demon Lord's DNA.

''What do we have here... The famous white knight locked in a cell. I didn't think my original would sink so low.'' She sneers at me, really enjoying seeing me behind the cell.

She looks similar to me but her eyes are heterochromatic as her eyes were deep red and blue. Her facial expression is always serious and stiff.

''Lucia... I didn't think you would be here.'' I said, ignoring her mocking word about me from earlier.

''What does she mean by original, Shiroi?'' Mei asked me and I saw Lucia's lips curl into a slight smile.

''This girly boy in front of me is my original, as I am a clone of him.'' She said flatly, making fun of me at the same time.

I couldn't argue since I can't deny that I look like a girl.

''C-clone?'' Mei gasps and looks shocked and surprised when she hears this. I can't really blame her because what are the chances of meeting someone who is their clone?

I have to say that Mei chance is quite high compared to other people. Mine too.

''Anyway, what do you want here, Mr. Original? I know you could easily break free at any time. So what is your goal?'' Her expression is serious again as she looks at me sternly.

''We just came here to look at the giant Honkai spike that appeared in this spot days ago.'' I respond and just tell her the truth since it's not really a secret mission or any mission that needs to be kept secret.

Besides, it would be bad if I lied in front of her because she is just as sensitive to lies as I am.

''I see... I never thought the damn bitches of Schicksal would send you here.'' She's still sharp-tongued as ever. ''Still, it's a good time because I'd like to test my new power against you, Original.'' She said and the cell bars were cut into many pieces.

She's gotten faster, huh.

''Get off your ass and fight me!'' I smirk and lie down on the bench.

''No interest. How about you just tell me what's causing the Honkai spike and then I'll just walk away? I think that sounds much better.'' I said bluntly and she drew her katana, not really pleased with my answer. She pointed her katana at my throat with a murderous glare that could kill people.

Yeah... I still don't know why she hates me so much. I feel like everyone who has a similar face to me hates me.

''You fucking asshole! As always, you're mocking me with your attitude! You think you're better than me because you're the original?!'' She shouted angrily with a hateful glint in her eyes. I could see her blue eyes glowing like a flame.

I decide to get up from the bench as she seems to have misunderstood my intention.

''I never thought that and I never will think about it. You are clearly your own person. You are not me and will never be me because you are you, right? I'm sorry if my teasing caused the misunderstanding.'' I said, bowing to her to apologize.

I hear her click her tongue and sheathe her katana. I look up as she still looks at me coldly.

''I still despise you, but I will answer your question, so get out of the cell.'' She said and me and Mei nodded and we walked out of the cell and followed behind her.

''You should really stop annoying people like that, Shiroi.'' Mei whispers to me and I know it myself, but sometimes it really helps.

''Sometimes it really helps to tease people, you know... She's just a special case.'' I whisper to Mei and Lucia stops, turns to me and stares coldly before turning and continue walking.

Yep, she could hear us.

After a while we seem to have reached our destination when Lucia stops in front of a huge gate. She takes her key card out of her pocket and scans it to open the gate.

We follow her and enter the gate, only to see a huge humanoid Honkai beast being chained. The Honkai Beast is a towering, muscular humanoid figure with four wings protruding from its eye sockets and a tail-like appendage extending from the back of its head. A large wheel with eight handles also floats directly above.

The Honkai beast was asleep, but I could sense a ridiculously high amount of Honkai energy, which can already be compared to Mei's first awakening as a Herrscher.

It is definitely a Judgment Class Honkai beast. I think calling it a Judgment Class Honkai Beast is still an understatement.

''From the stupid look on your face, you must know how dangerous that thing is. The thing wasn't that strong at first, but every day it got stronger and stronger in a ridiculous pace. Yesterday I could barely knock out this Honkai beast... It is impossible to kill the Honkai Beast because its regeneration ability is too damn fast.'' She said with a hint of frustration.

I create a sword and fire at the Honkai beast, and the sword stabs deep into the flesh. But after a few seconds it melted into a liquid, most likely due to the blood acting like a column. The wound also heals immediately after the sword is completely melted

''I see the problem... you need a lot of firepower to kill it without giving the Honkai beast a chance to regenerate. That will be difficult.'' I speak my mind and Lucia seems to agree with me, although she still looks at me coldly.

''Could you kill this Honkai beast in one attack, Shiroi?'' Mei asks me and I'll be honest, I don't really know myself.

I have a feeling it won't be easy to kill it. Even Lucia, who in my opinion is someone who is really strong and can kill a Judgment class Honkai beast on her own without any difficulty, can't kill these things, it will be hard.

''I don't know if I have enough firepower myself because I never fire anything at full power due to my surroundings. All I can say is: I can defeat the Honkai beast, but killing it is another matter''

Mei nodded, then looked at the Honkai beast and was deep in thought. While Lucia frowned at my answer.

''Hmph, you still doubt your own strength... How stupid.'' Lucia murmured quietly and I could understand everything.

''What are you planning to do with this Honkai beast? I don't think you can lock this thing up here forever. If this thing keeps getting stronger, as you say, then eventually it will become strong enough to break free from this base.''

''We know this, so stop being a smartass. That's our problem. I only brought you here to show the source where the Honkai Energy Spike comes from. Now, if you both know... get out of this town.'' She replied to me harshly... I wish she would be a little kinder to me.

''Could you at least be a little kinder? I mean, I didn't do anything wrong to you. Sometimes we even work together.'' She sneers at me.

''Of course you did something. Your entire existence is nothing more than a damn burden to me!'' She grabs me by the collar with both hands and looks me fiercely in the eyes. ''I'm tired of hearing your shitty voice in my head! Hear your damn voice telling me to save everyone, regardless of my own life! Just seeing you make my blood boil!'' She shouted at me furiously.

I don't really know how to react. I should know... Kiana has the same problem but she is unaware of it as "she" is still weak to meet Kiana in her consciousness. However, Kiana's case is special because of the Herrscher core within her.

I never imagined that my stubborn desire to save everyone would be transferred to her.

''Say something, you selfish bastard! A weak-willed guy like you doesn't deserve this strength!'' I avoid looking into her eyes. I can't really disagree with her because what she says is true.

''I... I-''

*Slap*

A loud slap sound echoes through the room. Mei slapped Lucia's cheeks and she let go of my collar, pushing me back and looking at Mei, who looked really angry.

''You don't know anything about Shiroi! For many people, Shiroi is a light that gives them hope! Including me. He's a selfless guy who does his best to save everyone without asking for anything in return! He is the kindest person i know! So stop being a bitch and don't blame Shiroi for your problem!''

I don't really know what to think about it... I'm glad she cares about me... but it also worries me a little to hear her swearing.

It was the first time I heard her swear. And I don't think it's good to hear her swear.

''Um... Mei, I don't think-''

''Not now, Shiroi!'' She yelled at me while still having an angry expression on her face before turning her gaze back to Lucia.

They stared at each other very intensely. I feel like if I interfere I would make it worse. Please let something happen to make them stop.

*Clank Clank*

I hear the clatter of chains hitting each other and my eyes look at the Honkai beast, which seems to be awake. I didn't want this to happen... but I guess I jinxed myself again.

They both stop, also look at the Honkai beast and Lucia pulls out her katana.

''Shit! The thing wakes up quicker than I thought!''

The Honkai Beast breaks free of the chain and then lets out a powerful roar that reverberating the room. The gate is closed and the walls are covered with many steel walls that seem to be prepared for battle.

''I guess we'll fight this thing.'' I made a katana for Mei and threw it at her, which she caught and immediately stood in a fighting stance.

I hope that we can at least work well together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...
11.9K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...
39.6K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...
4.7K 211 12
"Fate is how your life unfolds when you let fear determine your choices. A path of destiny lends itself to you when you confront fear and make consci...