The Tale of Two Hearts | Tedr...

By ZoeyDiggoryWood

"Of all the tales in all the kingdoms in all the woods, you had to walk into mine." The three friends Sophie... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The Nightmare
Chapter 2: Chaos and Kidnapping
Chapter 3: The School Master's Arrival:
Chapter 5: Agatha's Discovery
Chapter 6: Boys
Update!!
Chapter 7: Classes
Chapter 8: Agatha's Mistake
Chapter 9: Foes to Friends
Chapter 10: Surviving a Fairytale
Chapter 11: The School Master's Riddle
Update!!
Another Update!
Chapter 12: Tedros's Idea
Chapter 13: Dance Lessons
Chapter 14: Lessons Learned
Chapter 15: Solving The Riddle
Chapter 16: Invitations
Chapter 17: Sidekicks
Update!!

Chapter 4: The Mistake:

1.8K 41 16
By ZoeyDiggoryWood

*So now the book is going to switch to focus more on Y/n instead of all three girls. So you won't see what Sophie is going through until she tells Y/n.*

Y/n had woken under red and yellow lilies that appeared to be having an animated conversation. She sat up and realized what the lilies were most likely talking about. The lilies were gesturing to Agatha as they spoke, who looked around confused. With a tag, they gently pulled Y/n to her feet while they quickly yanked Agatha off of the ground. The two girls gazed out at a field of girls, blooming like flowers around a shimmering lake.

They couldn't believe what they were seeing. The girls grew right from the earth. First heads poked through the dirt, then necks, then chests, then up and up until they stretched their arms and gracefully stepped onto the ground.

Y/n's eyes lit up at the sight. It was so magical, she didn't know how to react. She smiled and turned to Agatha to see her reaction and realized that it was quite the opposite of hers. Agatha looked uncomfortable and nervous as she looked at the gorgeous princesses.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Y/n asked.

"Look at them. They look nothing like me," Agatha said. "They look like you."

Y/n's face turned a bright shade of red as she looked at the ground. It wasn't uncommon for Agatha to point out her and Sophie's looks and compare them to hers. Agatha believed that she was some hideous creature while Y/n and Sophie were meant to be in fairytales. Y/n didn't agree with her.

"That's not true. They're beautiful on the outside. You're beautiful on the inside. That's what makes a princess."

Before Agatha could respond, a fairy flew close to her and bit her.

"What the-"

Agatha tried to shake the thing off her hand, but it flew and bit her neck, then her bottom.

"Hey! Get away from her!" Y/n yelled, trying to go after it.

Other fairies flew over and tried to subdue the rogue fairy as she yelled, but it bit them too, and attacked Agatha again. Both girls and the fairies tried to catch the fairy, but it moved too fast for them to even get close enough. Agatha hopped around uselessly while it continued to bite her over and over until the fairy mistakenly flew into her mouth and she swallowed.

"Agatha!" Y/n said, mouth wide.

Agatha sighed and looked at her with a confused face. Sixty gorgeous girls gaped at her from across the field. A few seconds after, Agatha started coughing, and the fairy came out of her mouth. The fairy scowled at her.

In the distance, bells rang out from the pink and blue glass castle across the lake. The teams of fairies all grabbed their girls by the shoulders, pulled them into the air, and flew them across the lake toward the towers.

Y/n allowed the fairies to gently pick her up as she smiled down at them. Agatha, on the other hand, tried to escape from them. Before she could make a run for it, she was lifted into the air by two girl fairies.

Y/n looked around at the scenery around her. Though she wasn't the happiest being this high off of the ground, she trusted that the fairies wouldn't allow her to fall. All she wanted to do was get into the castle and speak to the person in charge to figure out how to fix this.

When the fairies brought the girls down in front of the glass castle, they let go of their shoulders and let them proceed freely. Y/n was gently placed onto the ground while Agatha's two fairies held on and dragged her forward like a prisoner. It was clear the fairies didn't think she belonged there.

While Y/n walked toward the castle, mirrored words arched over golden gates ahead.

The School for Good Enlightenment and Enchantment

As the fairies herded the girls toward the frosted castle doors, the doors opened and the girls were pushed into a tight corridor. The line came to a halt and a group of girls circled Agatha and Y/n like sharks.

They stared at Agatha for a moment, some snickered and others whispered. Then they looked at Y/n and their faces lit up. One of the girls stepped forward. She had waist-length gold hair, succulent lips, and topaz eyes. She was so beautiful she looked like a porcelain doll.

"Hello, I'm Beatrix," she said sweetly. "I didn't catch your names."

"That's because I never said it," said Agatha, glaring.

"Agatha, no need to be rude. She's trying to be polite," Y/n scolded. "I'm Y/n and this is Agatha."

"Are you sure that she's in the right place?" Beatrix asked, pointing to Agatha. "Perhaps you just swam to the wrong school."

"We don't know. The bird dropped us both here and dropped our friend at the other school," Y/n said. Beatrix's dazzling eyes started to make her feel uneasy. She knew that she was faking her kindness but she tried her best to be sweet. That was the only way to get through this school.

"Oh," said Beatrix. "So you're not lost?"

"Or confused?" said another with Arabian skin and jet-black hair.

"Or blind?" said a third with deep ruby curls.

"Like I said. The bony bird dropped us both at this school. We have no idea what's going on," Y/n said, annoyed.

"Welcome princesses," said a floating, seven-foot nymph, interrupting that conversation thankfully. It moved aside to reveal a magnificent foyer that made Y/n lose her breath. "Welcome to the School for Good."

Together they lined the four spiral staircases of the glass foyer, two of them pink, two blue, showering confetti upon the new students. The female professors wore different colored versions of the same slim, high-necked dress, with a glittering silver swan crest over the heart. Each had added a personal touch to the dress, such as adding crystals, beaded flowers, and bows. The male professors all wore bright slim suits in a rainbow of hues, paired with matching vests, ties, and colorful kerchiefs embroidered with the silver swan tucked into their pockets. Each of the teachers was more attractive than any adult Y/n had ever seen. Even the older faculty were so elegant it was intimidating.

"Where are the boys?" Y/n heard one of the girls ask another, as the girls filed in front of three floating nymphs with neon hair and lips. They were handing out schedules, books, and uniforms.

AS Y/n and Agatha followed the line behind them, Y/n was able to get a better look at the room. The wall opposite her had an enormous pink E, with angels and sylphs fluttering around it. The other three walls had letters too, spelling out the word E-V-E-R in pink and blue. The four spiral staircases were arranged symmetrically at the corners of each wall. One of the two blue flights had HONOR stamped upon its baluster, along with glass etchings of knights and kings, while the other read VALOR, decorated with pictures of hunters and archers. The two pink glass staircases had PURITY and CHARITY stamped in gold, along with images of maidens, princesses, and animals.

In the center of the room, alumni portraits were spread on a crystal obelisk that reached from the marble floor to the sunroof. Higher up on the obelisk were gold-framed portraits of students who became kings and queens after graduation. In the middle were silver frames, in them were those who found lesser fates as sidekicks, housewives, and fairy godmothers. Near the bottom of the pillar were bronze-framed underachievers who had ended up footmen and servants. No matter what rank they were, Y/n noticed they all had beautiful faces, king smiles, and hopeful eyes. This place was the start of the student's fairytales and their happy endings. Y/n had ended up in a place where she might finally be able to be herself. A smile crept onto her face as she turned to Agatha to see if she felt the same but she didn't. She looked miserable.

"You don't like it here do you?" Y/n asked.

"I just want to find Sophie and get out of here," Agatha mumbled.

Y/n turned as she finally reached a pink-haired nymph. The nymph smiled and handed her a piece of parchment.

Y/n of Woods Beyond

GOOD, 1st Year

Purity Tower 51

<-------------------------------------------------------------------->

Session/Faculty

1: BEAUTIFICATION - Prof. Emma Anemone

2: PRINCESS ETIQUETTE - Pollux

3: ANIMAL COMMUNICATION - Princess Uma

4: HISTORY of HEROISM - Prof. August Sader

5: LUNCH

6: GOOD DEEDS - Prof. Clarissa Dovey

7: SURVIVING FAIRY TALES (FOREST GROUP #3) - Yuba the Gnome

A green-haired nymph handed her a basket of books, some peeking out:

The Privilege of Beauty

Winning Your Prince

The Recipe Book for Good Looks

Princess with a Purpose

Animal Speech 1: Barks, Neighs, & Chirps

Then a blue-haired nymph held up her uniform: a short pink pinafore, sleeves poofed with carnations, worn over a white lace blouse. Though it wasn't exactly Y/n style, she knew she would have to deal with it. Y/n would much prefer something... less girly.

Y/n looked over at Agatha who was trying to convince the Nymph that they weren't where they belonged.

"I tried to stop her from coming," Agatha said. "But I confused the bird and now I'm here with them and Sophies in the other tower but she's pretty and likes pink and I'm... well look at me."

The nymph paid no attention to Agatha's rambling and simply handed her her schedule. Then the green-haired nymph handed her her stack of books. Finally, the blue-haired nymph handed her her uniform, which made Agatha look sick to her stomach. She would rather die than wear pink and Y/n knew that.

Y/n shook her head and then looked at the other princesses who were now tightening their pink dresses.

"May as well do the same," Y/n mumbled to herself as she set the basket of books down. She lifted the dress up and gently slipped it over her head. It fell around her body and she slipped her arms into each sleeve and tied the dress so it fit snuggly around her torso. She really felt like a princess now.

"Agatha, look at stupid I look. I look is Sophie-"

Y/n turned, scoffing at her friend about the outfit, but her friend wasn't listening. She was too busy running up the blue Honor staircase, fairies jangling furiously behind her. Y/n shook her head and sighed as she picked up her book basket.

"Your friend really doesn't belong here does she?" A girl asked behind her. Y/n turned around to see a girl was black hair and brown almond-shaped eyes standing there.

"She's just... um... not into this sort of stuff," Y/n replied.

"Everyone is calling her a witch," the girl stated. "They're all confused why someone pretty like you is hanging out with a witch."

"She's not a witch," Y/n hissed. "She's just different and I like that about her."

"If you say so," the girl shrugged her shoulders. "I'm Kiko by the way. What's your name?"

"I'm Y/n."

"It's very nice to meet you, Y/n. I wonder if we're bunked in the same room."

"Uhhh it says purity tower 51," Y/n said reading off of her schedule.

"Nope, I'm 49. But I think Reena is in that room. She's super nice but she spends time with Beatrix so she has her unking moments."

"I take it Beatrix isn't a good influence?"

"Let's just say she always gets what she wants."

"I see."

"Well, I'll see you around Y/n!" Kiko waved and then made her way over to a group of girls.

Y/n waved back and a small smile appeared on her face. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 91 15
After the events of The Spring Gala, Tedros and Agatha take a fort-night trip to visit their old school. The break is needed and even with the few bu...
103K 2.6K 57
What if Sophie went to the School For Good and Agatha went to the School For Evil? What would happen? Will they stay there and be happy? Will Tedros...
12.7K 218 19
What if Agatha was believed she was beautiful from the start? What if Vanessa decided to keep Agatha from birth when she was born? How would SGE play...
4K 245 31
You have all heard of the tales of lucky candidates of gavaldon being stolen from their homes to be taken to the school for good and evil. Tales of S...